Speaker 1: Hey, Robert, congratulations. Just what's your first reaction when you found out the forty nine ers were drafting you? And what are you expecting when.
Speaker 2: You come here? Thank you? Man. It was just like a breath of fresh air man, you know, just anticipation of the draft, waiting for your name and get called. I was just waiting for that to happen, and it finally happened. Breath the fresh air man.
Speaker 3: I'm just ready to get to work, Robert. How familiar are you with Chris Kaseric and what he's able to do with defensive lineman and how excited are you to work with him.
Speaker 2: I'm really excited to work with I really don't know too much of what he does, but I know he had Nick bosaid he's a dog, So I'm ready to learn everything I can, you know, take my game to the niche level.
Speaker 3: Hey, you mentioned Nick Bosa. When you look at that defensive line and the talent they're just how excited are you to work with them and learn from them?
Speaker 2: Man? I'm excited. It's crazy because forty nine Ers, they were like my favorite team growing up as a kid, and it's just like a dream coud true being able to you know, reunite it. You know a couple places you got.
Speaker 4: Robert, what kind of interactions did you have with the forty nine ers?
Speaker 3: Did you have a.
Speaker 4: Visit and did you meet with Casseric and Darryl Tapp and those guys.
Speaker 2: I spoke with the forty nine ers at the Shrine game, and I had an informal meeting with them at the combos. All of that went pretty well for me.
Speaker 3: Robert, Can you explain your history as a forty nine Ers fan? Kind of different for where you're located.
Speaker 2: Yeah, growing up, it kind of was like between the forty nine Ers and the Falcons, but it was the forty nine Ers before I liked the Facults. You know, It's crazy how it come full circle. Man. I'm just thankful for the opportunity.
Speaker 1: How would you describe your past rushing moves?
Speaker 4: Is it speed?
Speaker 1: Is it power? What are what are? What are you going to be known for? At this level?
Speaker 2: I feel like my primary moves or anything else for long, long on things off of that long Wong Bull rush, speed rush, I can also switch it up, so it's thays like that really didn't take my game to the next level.
Speaker 5: You guys had quite the defensive line of Georgia. I'm wondering, did you watch Georgia as a position group much Nick Bosa, much of the forty nine ers kind of as an example for what the strive to kind of at that next level.
Speaker 2: So we'll always grow rushed like the top pass rushers, and Nick Bosse was always one of them, so it'd be past Russ Cooks. From week to week, we'll watch sack tape, strip strip, SAT tapes, stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Your speed is fairly unique for your position.
Speaker 2: Did you grow up playing other positions?
Speaker 1: I mean, were you ever like a running back or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I played tight end in middle school, but that didn't work out too well, so it just didn't really happen happen for me.
Speaker 4: I'm just curious. Who are the guys on the forty nine ers that you followed when you were a kid? I mean, who were your your favorites on those teams? Oh?
Speaker 2: I forgot his name? What's his name? In the defensive end got in trouble, Audu smiff Audo Smith was dead. That was the guy man. I used to watch him day in and day out. I think you're a mute.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, cam Well I'll finish Matt's question. Matt's question was, all, Alden has long arms, so I'm guessing he was going to ask about how you use your arms and then uh, then I have a follow up, So.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, really just use my link to an advantage. Man, I was born with long laws. I really can't really fit no shirt comfortably. Like it's either much long, I mean my all stick at the bottom of the shirt, or it's sure to be too big. So it was like, man, you know, it's kind of crazy. It was coming up, but working out for good.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, so you were at Georgia for what six years? And did you get pretty antsy to get out of there? But at least you got two national championships on the way out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did. I think that last year I kind of was like answer to see what the next phase of life is will be like. So it was just all, you know, taking it in and realize what the real world will be like when I leave Georgian, you know, because of college, come in the bubble, so all ready to get out of that bub when the experienced real world go ahead, Jam.
Speaker 3: Speaking about that, have you been to California much? Do you what are you expecting as the big move to the West coast.
Speaker 2: I haven't really been there much. I went there one time when I was at IMG Academy, and then one time for the Championship, so I really haven't seen much of that for all right, Thank you guys, Thanks Robert, appreciate y'all. Thank y'all.