Speaker 1: I thank Scott chan An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, Toll Free, it's eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. One of the things that I've always wanted conservatism to represent is I want conservatives or conservatism to be looking out for working men and women. And that's why I think it is so phenomenally important and frankly an opportunity we've never seen in our lifetime. What is being put in place for working men and women and opportunities for them who achieved the American dream. Maybe it's because of how I grew up. Maybe it's because my grandparents, all four of them, came from Ireland and they were dirt poor. Maybe it's because my parents both grew up very poor. Maybe it's because my balledictorian and high school mother, you know, couldn't go to college and became a prison guard and worked sixteen hour shifts pretty much your entire adult life, so she died at a relatively young age. Or my father that worked as a family corp probation officer and fought in World War Two, lost his mother when he was born from complications for his birth and then worked as a waiter on weekends. Maybe maybe maybe it comes from that or my own working roots, which started at eight with a paper out twelve years old every Friday, Saturday, Sunday night washing dishes, then becoming a cook and a bus boy, waiter, bartender, and ten years in construction. But I really care about working men and women. I view them as the backrup bone of this country. I mean, we're very proud of the fact that we have so many, so many truckers that call this program. They're they're out on the roads every day. Every single store you go to they did the store shows would be empty but for their contribution to the supply chain. Uh, every you know, I go. I love going shopping. I don't know why. When I go shopping, people always stop and ask me why are you here? And I look at them look at me. I like to eat. We all like to eat. But I like to go shopping. And I actually it's a great barometer because I get to talk to people. But you think of the every single person that serves us in our lives, the farmers that do the farming, and we have such a small percentage of our population that feeds the entire country and frankly, feeding half the world than are ranchers. They do a great job producing the meat that we all like to eat. And I just like where we're headed economically. I like the fact that you know, thirteen to fifteen trillion dollars in committed manufacturing money Donald Trump has been able to secure after beating widely panned for his tariff trade negotiations, and everybody predicting doom and gloom, and none of which happened, none of which happened. Just the opposite happened. We have trade deal after trade deal after trade deal after trade deal, and after we've been taken advantage of and abused frankly and ripped off frankly. You know, now the president's fighting for farmers and fighting for everybody in between. But you know that twelve fifteen trillion dollars, whatever the money is in committed investments in manufacturing, well that that's going to be. We're going to make our own pharmaceuticals. We've been far too dependent on other countries for that. God forbid, we have some type of COVID like emergency again in our lives. It's also good we're producing our own rare earth minerals and magnets, which are going to be very critical. It's critical to manufacturing, it's critical for our pentagon, it's critical for national security and national defense. Same with semiconductor chips. We're bringing automobile manufacturing back with fifteen trillion dollars. What does that mean to all of you? It means high paying career jobs in industries that we've pretty much given up on, and we're bringing all these jobs home. And then we cannot even begin to calculate how many high paying career jobs will be created in the energy sector anyway, how deep, how profound is this and how is it going to impact your life?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: We invited on US State Department of Agriculture Secretary Brooke Rollins's with us one of the things that nobody really took note of. And we'll get to the European Union trade deal in a second. My understanding is Australia now has agreed to take American beef, which is great for American ranchers, and they had not imported American beef since mad Cow, which was what in what year two thousand and three?
Speaker 3: That's right, got twenty years ago?
Speaker 2: Crazy? Right?
Speaker 1: That's insane and that every single one of these deals, the President is thinking about American agriculture, American beef, American products made in America, American manufacturers. Give us some of the details and specificity on how this is going to impact really the people that do make the country great, the people that work hard every day.
Speaker 3: Well, that's right, Sean, and I love the intro on that. I couldn't agree with you more. I think when President Trump came down that escalator almost ten years ago and began to talk about returning power to the people, draining the swamp, and ensuring that we are putting America first, I don't know that really many of us who'd been working in this world for a long time really understood how to execute that, really understood that what he brought to the table was a game changer. What he brought to the table was frankly, saving the American dream and the American experiment. And that's what he's doing, and that's what he's done. And having been his first White House as his Domestic policy chief, building the America First Policy Institute and the intervening four years and now serving as his Secretary of Agriculture, I've really had a front row seat to almost the entire journey, and I will tell you firsthand that it is truly revolutionary. I think what his leadership has brought and what he is doing to your point, for the real average American man and woman, and to take that American dream into every corner of this beautiful country. And that's what he's done. So on the ag side, you know, he called me about being a Secretary of Agriculture. I'll never forget. It was a Saturday morning, right before Thanksgiving. I was on my way to an Aggie Auburn football game and got the news that he wanted me for this slot. And I was so excited to fight for our farmers, to make sure agriculture gets a seat at the table and continues to drive the narrative. What I didn't realize Sean at the time was had obviously always supported his we need to realign the world economy, we need to renegotiate the trade deals. What I didn't realize on November twenty third of last year before I took this job was just at how extraordinary a disadvantage our farmers and ranchers and our products have on the world stage. Leading up to Trump term two, the average tariff across the world on American products American ag products is about fifteen percent. What we charge agriculture products coming into America is only on average five percent. The men and women who are most hurt by that are those that feed and fuel and clothe the nation and frankly the world. So as he has rolled out when after when the UK, the EU, South Korea, the Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, Vietnam. I mean, it's one win after another, but I sincerely believe well, the American people obviously are the most have the most to gain from his leadership and his bold vision. But our farmers and ranchers are the ones who will ultimately be able to build a life that they have been We've been losing our farmers and ranchers for so long. But that changed on the President's Liberation Day. It really changed when it came down the escalator ten years ago. But then when we really began to fight, which was Liberation Day February in the Rose Garden of this year, and now we're beginning to see the results of that. It's going to change the trajectory of the country forever.
Speaker 1: Let me juxtapose this with another argument and another initiative that the President is involved in, and that's the MAHA movement. And one of the arguments that have been made is that maybe America has historically used too many pesticides and hormones. But we're making a lot of changes in that and that area as well, are we not, and at least giving people choices right.
Speaker 3: Absolutely well, And it's funny you bring that up. I don't know that was on our slate to discuss. Bobby Kennedy and I are doing another press conference together announcing another six states that have submitted and I have approved waivers to stop using taxpayer dollars in our food stamp program to buy sugary drinks and junk food to feed ourselves. When you've got a chronic health epidemic in this country where three out of four of our adolescents can't pass the military readiness test, like this is not just about breaking our healthcare system, it's not just about eating healthy. It's now a national security issue. So Bobby's leadership has been extraordinary. We don't agree on everything, but we agree on most things. And to your point, he has said over and over, my job is to help make America healthy again. But we can't do that without our farmers, and we have to protect our farmers. So moving in the direction of healthier food, ensuring that our food processors, etc. Aren't using all the stuff they've been using forever, but doing it in a way that supports our farmers, ensuring that they actually can make money, can support their family, can turn it over to their children and their grandchildren. I think Bobby is a great partner in all of that, and really he's talk about changing the game. I mean, the President is the lead game changer, but Bobby Kennedy is right behind, and he's been very open and very willing to learn about our crop protection system, about how important fertilizer is to feeding the world, but how we can potentially begin to move toward healthier alternatives that will be good for the farmers and hopefully even make them more profitable in the future.
Speaker 1: There's got to be a balance to all of this, because you're right, I mean, we have what percentage of farmers and what percentage of the world do we actually feed?
Speaker 2: Well, that's right.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, I'm sitting in front of my USDA building right now in Washington talking to you. I'll go in in just a minute. This US Department of Agriculture, founded by Abraham Lincoln in eighteen sixty two, is the people's department. At that point in America, I think you had almost eighty percent of the country involved in the agrarian in the agriculture industry. Today it's closer to five percent. So part of what we're doing at USDA is ensuring that all Americans understand how important this is, but also that we're opening the aperture. We're opening the market to new farmers. We're ensuring that rural America has the opportunity to thrive, that the American dream can live there as well. And just a few weeks ago, in front of USDA, with Pete Hegseth and Pam Bondi and Christy Nome and some of our great governors, I announced that farm security is national security. Unless we can feed and clothe ourselves, America will no longer be the world superpower. That's how important this is, and that's what we're working to change and to build the infrastructure not just for the next two or four ten years, but for the next two hundred and fifty years for this country.
Speaker 2: Quick break right back.
Speaker 1: We'll continue more with Agricultural Secretary Brooke Rawlins on the other side, and then your calls coming up on this Monday, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, if you're ready to get out of the media spin room, you come to the right place. Is the Sean Hannity Show. Planning a family vacation this summer? Well, the IRS may have other plans for you. Now, if you have received any IRS notice, do not ignore this. The IRS does have the authority to revoke your passport.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You need to call my friends at Rush Tax Resolution right now. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. And by the way, if you own a business and are behind on payroll taxes, do not call the IRS on your own. Why they have the power to shut down your business and drain your bank account and come after you personally. No, get the pros, get a Rush Tax Resolution attorney on your side, and get protected today before it's too late. Mention my name Sean Hannity, and Rush will do a free IRS transcript investigation. They'll only take your case if they know they can help you.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 1: That's eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. That's eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. On the web, it's Rush Tax Resolution dot com. All right, we continue now with Agricultural Secretary Brook Rawlins is with us.
Speaker 2: Let me ask this question because.
Speaker 1: When there was resistance or questions that were brought up with other countries during these trade deals, and I have had conversations with Howard Lucknik and Scott Vessant, and the issues came up about American food and how it's produced, et cetera, et cetera. At the end of the day, I think almost every country opened the door to American farmers and dairy and our ranchers and our meat and so on on our poultry, et cetera. What were some of their concerns or were they really kind of irrelevant and overblown and they were just used as an excuse to keep American products out of their markets.
Speaker 3: Well, I love the question and let me answer it with an anecdote. I went over to the UK within forty eight hours of the first big deal being announced, which as you know, was as the United Kingdom and their press over there. You know, we don't love our mainstream media here, but their press over there may even be slightly worse, which is saying a lot. And they had warned me, they said, Brook, when you go in and do all the press gaggles, just be ready for the onslaught and the attacks you're going to get. And so sure enough, you know, I have the first press gaggle in London. I just met at ten Downing talking to my counterpart, the Secretary of Agriculture of the UK, how we can continue to ship our beef and ethanol and pork, et cetera into the UK. And the first question, well, but you know your chicken is all chlorinated and we don't want your chicken here in the UK. And I said, listen, only five percent of our total fault tree production is using any kind of coronated water for disinfectant. So and even then that has been proven safe and reliable over and over and over again. So this narrative a that you all are feeding your people in the United Kingdom just couldn't be more false. And it has to stop. And so at the end of the day, what America does do We have the most rigorous, the strongest regulatory systems in the world to keep our people safe and make sure our food is safe. So, for example, we started the conversation on our beef in Australia. You know, for more than twenty years Australia has said no thanks to American beef, which is the best, the tastiest, the most impressive beef produced in the entire world. Well, it took Donald Trump to come in and say, listen, your non tariff barriers, you're fake news that you've been using to keep our American beef out of your country. That's not going to stand any longer. I am the President of the United States. I know how to negotiate deals. I'm going to change this. And sure enough they changed it, and now we're shipping American beef again into Australia. Now again, does that mean we can't do things better here? Of course, it means we can do things better. But to even begin to say that our beef, our poultry, are wheat, our soy beans, our corn, our tree nuts, our blue beet, that they aren't safe, that they aren't good quality food, the best, arguably in the world, is just false. And that's a big narrative that I'm pushing back against too. As I'm traveling internationally to all these countries.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it's great. I'm very happy.
Speaker 1: It's very cool when we get truckers that call this program, we get ranchers that call this program farmers. I've had people on tractors calling this program, and I just know, and I'm grateful because I know how hard they work, and I know that our store shows would be empty without each piece of that supply chain. So and we make the best products in the world. And I'm I'm pretty much a meat and egg guy. That's about my whole diet. We appreciated Brooke Rowin's agriculture secretary. Thank you so much for being with us, Sean.
Speaker 3: It's an honor. God bless you. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Hy twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one.
Speaker 2: Sean.
Speaker 1: If you want to be a part of the program, forget everything you think you knew about shopping for window treatments, forget it. All our friends at blinds dot com no store can be their prices. They put you in control up front pricing. That means no commission. Pushy in home salespeople ever, and whether you want to roll up your sleeves, you're a do it yourselfer. Maybe you want the pros to handle it for you. It doesn't matter. Maybe you want to hybrid in between. Blinds dot Com gives you all the options to do as much or as little as you like. If you need help pick in the perfect style blinds dot Com. They have their professional design experts. They will work on your schedule with free consultations if you want the full white glove treatment. Linda doesn't want to lift a finger. She won't even put in a light bulb for crying out loud. Anyway, you don't want me putting in a light bulb. We all do what we do best, and it's not me putting in blinds. That's why I use blinds dot Com. No, my kids would get annoyed with me. And then finally I got so ticked off because, oh, you Dad, you don't do anything. You don't do any of the work around here. I'm Mike. I don't have time work four hundred jobs and I'm working constantly, and so finally I just decided to prove to them by panting rooms in the house. And they're like, oh, Dad really knows what he's doing. I'm like, jeez, anyway, but that's the beauty of blinds dot com. They give you the choice. They have their blackout shades, their motorized options, which I love, I hate those strings anyway, classic shutters. They have window treatments for every room, every style, every budget, and they even have shades for your outdoor space. And they're just great to work with. And that's why nobody can beat their prices or their service. They have one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. Let's say you pick the wrong color, They're gonna make it right no extra cost to you, because that's the kind of company they are. They're amazing. Anyway, go to blinds dot com right now. You'll save up to forty percent off site wide, plus have your windows professionally measured no cost to you, up to forty percent off limited time when you go to blinds dot com. I am when I saw the image of this woman who was apparently now is return to the former Soviet Union or Russia. Sorry, and this woman Holly, and she tried to help out a guy that's getting the crap beaten out of him by a mob, kicked in the head, punched in the head, beaten in the head. I'm surprised he doesn't have brain damage, she apparently does have something going on cognitively as a result of the beatdown. If you haven't seen the pictures of just had the brutality, She didn't see it coming. Somebody just sneaks up on her and knocked her out and hit her so hard her face. I don't think I've ever seen a black and blue that bad in my life or black and blues. It looked like the orbital bone and you know, blow the eye, you know that bone. Linda looked like it was it was broken. I mean, it just is such a tragedy. She's now spoken out. Here's what she said to the Fox News channel.
Speaker 4: I just want to say thank you so much to everyone for all of the love, God support. It is very humbling that you have said, your prayers, your blessings. It's it's definitely what's keeping me going. And uh, you have just brought back faith in humanity.
Speaker 5: H So God, bless you all.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate everything that you're doing for me.
Speaker 5: My family.
Speaker 4: It's been very very hard and I'm still recovering. I still have a very bad brain trauma. And it's thank you, thank you everyone.
Speaker 2: It's it's so sad.
Speaker 1: And this is what infuriated me, all the attention, all the political mentions. Democrats only cared about one riot and it wasn't even it was the quote insurrection. There were five hundred and seventy four riots in the summer of twenty twenty. The media, they lied to us. Democrats lied to us. They said they were mostly peaceful. Dozens of dead Americans, thousands of injured cops. It was nothing peaceful about it. Billions in property damage. No Liz Cheney, no Adam Kinsinger, no committee, no press, no just a vice soon to be vice president saying that they're not going to stop writing, shouldn't stop writing, and we're not going to support stop supporting the rioters. So that is how hypocritical Democrats are. You know, if they can't weaponize it and turn it into a political issue or use it to bloodg in Trump, then why bother talking about it?
Speaker 2: All Right, let's.
Speaker 1: Get to Donna in New Joysey wants to pick a bone with me a little bit about the issue of the rush of hoax.
Speaker 2: Donna, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, glad to be on Yeah. I just kind of feel like if we keep relitigating all these I mean, let's face it, politicians are cropped all around. I know of a few honest ones, good ones that I would trust. But you know, it's just going to keep going back and forth if we keep bringing it to the forefront.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know, I think one of the more the most honest. This will make liberals heads explode. And you think Donald Trump is the most raw and most honest politicians ever.
Speaker 2: He didn't care. He says whatever is on his mind.
Speaker 6: He says whatever's on his mind. But he changes his mind constantly, and like on.
Speaker 1: What you mean, like Harris, because he's negotiating. In the course of the negotiation, you change your mind a lot.
Speaker 6: I understand negotiating, but I feel like he changes his mind on a lot of other things. And he says he didn't say it, and he did say it. I mean, we we all listen to it. But I feel like you're station is not reaching across the aisle. I kind of feel like we're not going to get anywhere unless we cop quickly.
Speaker 2: Talking about radio or TV.
Speaker 5: Or both both both. That means, what.
Speaker 2: Would you like me to do better? Because I want to improve.
Speaker 6: I feel like we need to quit calling each other names. We're all Americans, so we shouldn't talk to say Republicans like they do, or Dems like they do, or mag Is like they do. Everybody ends up with the label and then it just promotes hate. And I don't feel like either.
Speaker 2: Do you think I promote hate on the show?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 6: I feel?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Give me a if you're going to make such a severe allegation, which are I believe in freedom of speech? Give me an example that I have shown hatred on this program?
Speaker 6: Oh, I think not even just your program. I listened to Widage all the time.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no no, you're now you're.
Speaker 1: You're and weaving if you when you make an allegation that's severe, Okay, I want to give you a chance to get specific. When have I ever promoted hate on this program? Because I'm a Christian and if I'm promoting hate, I need to stop it.
Speaker 6: You just did it by saying the Dems. Every time you say the Dems.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with the Democratic Party. I don't agree with higher taxes, I don't agree with the Green New Deal. I don't agree with I don't agree with the radicals that are anti Israel and anti Semitic. I don't agree with how they act on college campuses. You mean when I was just talking about the people that were writing in the summer of twenty twenty and the Democrats and the media lying to us about they're mostly peaceful riots that killed people and billions of property damage and thousands of injured cops. I'm not allowed to be critical. That's hateful.
Speaker 6: Letting me speak. You're desarting a whole group of people, and it's not all just the Dems. People people who disagree and whatever. People disagree with Trump, he either fires them or he gets rid of them, or he exact retribution. You know, I was a lifelong Republican and I'm a born again Christian.
Speaker 1: But I'm the biggest victim of retribution. I would argue, is Donald Trump really mean?
Speaker 6: You really bringing up You keep bringing up all the stuff in the past, litigating everything as far back as possible. Believe me, I think Trump can take care of himself. Yes, he speaks his mind.
Speaker 2: They tried to put him in jail. They tried to.
Speaker 1: They first they conjured up a Russia hoax that didn't exist. Then they tried to then they hurt four years of his presidency by expanding the lie. Then they falsely valuated mar A Lago, then they rated mar A Lago. Then they they took a statute of limitations case on a legal low disclosure and turned it into thirty four felon accounts. So I mean, but I asked you a specific question. Give me one example when I've been hateful.
Speaker 6: When you when you promote hate by lumping people together, you are perpetuating where people talk about a group of people like the Russians or the black people, or.
Speaker 1: The I don't talk about the Russians or the black people. I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: I'm using an example of when you lump people together. And you know what I mean, you're a smart person. When you lump people together, you're not reaching across the aisle to get anyone to cooperate with each other. That's promoting hate. You can't tell me that the Magis don't hate the Dams.
Speaker 3: I hear.
Speaker 1: It's not that I hate them, I just I think their policies are destructive. Well, now, look, if you think if you want me to be somebody I'm not, I can't do that I'm not going to accept. I don't believe we're under taxed. I think we're overtaxed. I don't believe that the government should tell us what cars we can put in our driveway. I don't think the government should be telling us what washes are, and dryers and straws and air condition as we should have you prove it, I deiver everything.
Speaker 6: You don't really want me to say anything. You want to keep talking.
Speaker 2: I'm Linda.
Speaker 1: I think I've been very fair allowing her to express her views.
Speaker 2: But she's not being specific. Am I being fair?
Speaker 7: I would ask her to define hate. I think that's the first problem. I don't think grouping people together and lumping them together is a true definition of hate.
Speaker 2: No, I mean what if I said, now, ask her, what.
Speaker 7: Is the true definition of hate?
Speaker 2: All right, what's your definition of hate?
Speaker 6: Well? How many people do you get to reach out to you?
Speaker 5: I feel like you preach to the court.
Speaker 7: That's not an answer. What is your definition of hate?
Speaker 6: Defition of hate is one of your few stories about a group of people that may not necessarily be true.
Speaker 7: No, that's called a lie. That's called a lie. Hate is when you ill will we're ill forthcoming on another person.
Speaker 2: That's hate. When have I ever told something that's not true? True? Give me an example.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm not talking about whether it's true or not. I'm just talking about you keep bringing up the past.
Speaker 1: So if I tell well, I bring up the news every day, and every day you've got radical Democrats that, frankly, they're the ones saying the most hateful things on earth.
Speaker 2: I can give you examples.
Speaker 6: This is a good example radical Democrats.
Speaker 2: They are radical.
Speaker 7: Do you think, Mammy, you just said all the Magas hate the Dems? What are the Magas? Isn't that lumping people together? Do you want to move out of the glasshouse.
Speaker 1: Like we're tag teaming those poor lady listen, just let me out her. Look, I feel like we're talking in circles. I hear what you're saying. I think that you Here's what I'm going to give you. I'm gonna give you a homework assignment.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I want you to listen and watch my shows, and I want you to come up with your list of examples of specific hate. And I think Linda's definition of hate was better than yours. And if you think that I'm hating on somebody, unfairly. Now, if I tell the truth about either a Democrat or the media, or a real story that's in the news that is not by definition hateful, the radicalized Democrats that would institutionalize what I believe to be Marxism, socialism, Mom Danni's, the Aocs, the Jasmine Crocketts of the world. If you think that's hateful, then we just have a political disagreement. That's not hateful. Okay, so call me back.
Speaker 6: Listen, I will. But how is it helpful when you keep perpetuating the past?
Speaker 1: That's all, Okay, I bring the past up, but I also bring it it's relevant to today.
Speaker 2: Has to bring up the.
Speaker 7: Past because we have to learn from it if otherwise we're doomed to repeat it. We're in a cyclical pell.
Speaker 1: Like I told you the story, I just got done explaining how in the summer of twenty twenty all these riots took place, and the double standard when it comes to Democrats and their obsession with January. But they didn't care about the five hundred and seventy four riots. They called it, we call they called it the Summer of Love, and they said mostly peaceful. It wasn't mostly peaceful. Americans died, cops injured, billions in property damage, and that nobody there was no committee, there was no Liz Chening, no Adam Kinzinger. That's hypocrisy to me. And my job is to give you news, information and truth that you're not going to get from any anybody else, I think in the media, and I think it's one of the reasons, thanks to all of you, that I've been somewhat successful. I got to run. Appreciate the call. Eight hundred nine one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, the.
Speaker 5: Final hour roundup is next.
Speaker 1: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour Free for All on the Sean Hannity Shows. Back to our busy phones, tolfree, it is eight hundred nine four one, Sean. If you want to join us, tell us what's on your mind? Steve in the Free State of Florida. Steve, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: I'm good, John, thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 2: I had to thank you.
Speaker 5: Thoughts for you. The first was I appreciate what the Republicans and President Trump are doing, but trying to do rebates back with the with the tariffs, but I would much rather, And I know that times are tough, but I would much rather see those funds go towards our national debt. We constantly are doing refunds or or doge is finding money. Why are we not paying that down so that we can take care of our people better in the future. I would love to see President Trump just take that money and say we're paying down X amount on this national debt.
Speaker 2: I'd listen.
Speaker 1: I would not mind if we're talking about trillions of dollars if some of the money went to lower middle income Americans and the rest went to paying down the debt. I actually expect and anticipate with the largest tax increase in history, and energy dominance policies that he's adopted, and anywhere from what twelve to fifteen trillion dollars in manufacturing investment, that we're going to see revenues explode. The challenge will be keeping Congress and control and start paying down the debt that way. It's very important to me. I don't want to rob from our children and grandchildren, so I stand with you. But there are a lot of Americans that have suffered, you know, for the last four years. I'd like to give them some relief. Notice, I'm taking myself out of it. I don't want the money. I don't need the six hundred dollars. They can keep it, okay, but give it to people that you know. If family of for making two hundred and fifty grand a year, especially in big cities, is not a lot of money, six hundred thousand dollars would mean a lot to them. I want to give it to them, and I also want to stop robbing our kids. I think we can do both. Believe we can. Okay, Anyway, I do appreciate it's a very thoughtful call.