Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Suns are expected to offer Devin Booker two years, one hundred and fifty million dollar extension. According to the NBA insider Mark Stein, Booker will become eligible for two year, one hundred and fifty million dollar contract extension on July sixth, a deal he's widely expected to sign. The extension would make him the highest paid player per year basis in NBA history, with an annual salary of seventy five million per year. Hooker, who's twenty eight, is entering the second year of a four year, two hundred and twenty million dollar extension, which he had already had one hundred and eighty million still remaining if besides the extension, it will keep him in Phoenix through the end of twenty nine thirty. Mike, damn my yon, get to that money book. Hell yeah, hey, Hey, how you like?
Speaker 3: Hey? How would you like to be?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: You would? You would like you? You're two much into a contract. Hey, you know what bad you're doing such a good job. We're gonna give you an Extenchy he going into the second year, he still got two years. They added on two years. Hey, well makes it even sweeter. Hey, they ain't make the playoffs. This year, they ain't make the play.
Speaker 3: In and they got swept, and they got swept last year.
Speaker 4: I think, are they doing are they doing that purposely jo and and uncle and Joe to to kind of keep him happy, but understanding that Kat is leaving.
Speaker 2: So I don't think he wants to be I think he wants to He wants to be there, and they want to build around him. He's the player, he's the he's the player that was drafted there. They traded for Bill, they traded for KD. So you know the guys that that we drafted there. There's a certain level of loalty. Not it's not carte blanche, but you're like, you know what, he's a guy. Plus he's twenty eight. Yeah, twenty eight. Yeah, yeah, I think good Joe, Oh, go ahead, jail now.
Speaker 5: I think the trades actually hurt him a little bit, right as good as Yeah, I mean, he kind of took a step back. But you got to look before the trades, you know, with with Kadie and Bradley Beal, which are obviously amazing talents.
Speaker 4: You know, he was he was a monster. Yeah right, hell, hell, he got snubbed a couple of times. Even making an All Star Game. He should have been in there. But I think they're trying to get back to.
Speaker 5: Those those those years where he was kind of the ball dominant, you know, scored in the franchise player and he's good.
Speaker 4: You know obviously you know the book can get to it.
Speaker 2: So you know, shout out to him and the money he getting, because these are new days, O Joe.
Speaker 4: You don't have to make it to the playoffs, you don't have to have a great But.
Speaker 2: The problem is Jail is that they got rid of Chris Paul and they moved him to the point he's not a point guard.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Just because you can dribble and you can play it, that don't mean what you were. So it takes away from him because not only because he just can't like you're too he can just go worry by getting his But when you the point, you do have to think about I still got kd over here, I still got Bradley Beal over here. So they when they took when they removed Chris Paul, I believe Chris Paul was playing good and I'm not saying Chris Paul is still at that elite level.
Speaker 3: But keep with book and KD. He's more than enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, because Chris Paul is cerebral, meaning you know, he knows, he knows how to get book the ball and spots to where he can be effective, you know what I mean. He took the pressure off of him as far as handling. Hey, look, you just come out here and scored the ball. I'm gonna make sure we get it to you and you sweet spots and you go to work. I think they had great complimentary pieces around him before they made these trades, and they put him at the point and try to use him outline like a James Harden to where that's not what he is and facilitate and it just it just hadn't planned out fun.
Speaker 3: Yep, I agree. Oh.
Speaker 2: The Ringer updates their top one hundred players ranking. Let's dissect. Here's the top sixteen. It's on your screen. Let me know what you think. You got Yok at one, Shaye at two, Yannis at three, Luca at four, Steph at five, and man aged six, Tyrese Halliburton at seven, Mitchell eight, Brunson nine, Tatum ten, Victory Women, Yama eleven, Lebron twelve, a D thirteen KD fourteen, Kawhi fifteen, k Cunningham sixteen. So y'all, are we just basically this on the playoffs? Cause ain't no way, ain't no way. Hell, look, and Halliburton is unbelievable. Halliburton is not the seventh best player in the NBA. Guys, Jao, you played the INDWN and you know that, Joe, you played the NBA for sixteen seventeen years.
Speaker 3: He's not the seventh best player at jail. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: He not quite there yet. I still think Lebron is the top. He's a they got them at top ten.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We'll be coming up with these lists man. Uh, they'll be trying to rage bait and it be working on me. Yeah, you know what they do it.
Speaker 2: They do it for the conversation because they know we're gonna yeah oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The top the top three I can live with because even though Shape won't the m v P. Yoki is that dude yoga just him. You're gonna have to You have to go a lot of years before you find somebody out physively as skilled as him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hold on, said Tyres. Halliburton shouldn't be at seven.
Speaker 2: Right, he's got the seventh best player in the NBA, in the NBA.
Speaker 4: Should he be off of those?
Speaker 2: I ain't saying you should be off the lift, but uh I right man, I'm not. I'm not taking him on. I'm not taking him over Lebron. I'm not taking him over a D. I'm not taking him over KD. Kawhi healthy.
Speaker 6: M right, So he died there towards the bottom or something, I mean, top twenty.
Speaker 3: Maybe. Look, I'm taking him over KOHI. You take it over Kawhi?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now, Hey, you're taking him over the book. The book ain't on the.
Speaker 4: Lift, That's yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: You more dumb, dumb? Serious?
Speaker 2: Well, I think you know they've been a prisoner of the moment because book was nineteenth, book was nineteen.
Speaker 3: You say he better than a D.
Speaker 4: No, jail. You gotta take your heart out of jail.
Speaker 3: Got to take your heart out jail.
Speaker 4: We can't. You gotta keep it one one. You gotta take your heart out of jail. Oh.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know, because you probably gonna see him, but we gotta take your heart out come. You know, Well, I'll give that, I'll give that all that ship. You gotta hey, Jail were from the side, you know, we do. We gotta be honest. We can't lie now.
Speaker 4: So I'm I guess it depends how you look at this. If he comes out, Okay, to make sure this question.
Speaker 5: If he comes out and he looks the way he looked when he had the thirty point triple double.
Speaker 3: The rest of the way, how would you feel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I haven't seen enough of that because what you just told us earlier, he gave us a thirty point triple double, then he come back and give us and give us.
Speaker 3: A fifteeth on him well and not be and be pass it well.
Speaker 2: And I think that some of that is the same thing we see with after the Davis because we've seen After Davis give us a fifty twenty game and then the next game he gave us twelve and eight. You're like, ad really dude, And well I can say this though I remember my last year was with the Golden State Warriors.
Speaker 3: Yes, and with Steph Curry. Are you Steph Curry?
Speaker 4: For example?
Speaker 5: Right, Steph was kind of in that in that development stage. He was kind of, you know, on the on the doorstep of like start the Superstar right, and he kind of had those you know, Gus I remember gets the Clippers in the first round. He kind of had that up and down, maybe not to the point of what theyreesa as far as not taking shots, you know, until lead in the fourth quarter. But that's what it reminds me of, right, if you know, he Hey is like at the door trying to understand what it looks like to be a superstar.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: And so that's why I say it's hard to like say yes or no right now, because if he comes in to turn this thing up and have a great run in the sne that could be a spearhead to him to take the next step to say he's the top.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you.
Speaker 2: Could be Okay, I'm gonna be better. You asked me that was as of today right now, saying no, he's not a top ten dwater, but I think he's close. Yeah, I agree. Hey, Look if I'm sitting at home and I'm Joel Embiid or I'm John Moran, I'm looking at this list, I'm pissed. I'm like, hey, look the Nicks one they come out, I guarantee you I'm being top fifteen on that. Yeah, then you know, I know those guys have been bogged down with injuries, you know, but when they're healthy.
Speaker 3: And they'll low, they'll low.
Speaker 2: And it's yeah, I mean it's hard for me to see that that Steph Curry. And I know Steph is great, but I don't think he's seven spots better than Lebron.
Speaker 4: Oh, he gotta take your heart out too, I know.
Speaker 2: Listen, Lebron averaged more points, more rebounds, more since they won more games. They shout, he shot better from the field. I mean, what we're doing here, jail? No, what was Steph this year? And now what are they finish in the West? In the play in? No, the Lakers were third? Steph? What was Steph? They might have been? They were hold on, they were seven? Yeah, they was the player.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bron for sure, no question that for forty forty one, he's for sure top ten. That's that's crazy, got my, it's crazy even say that, you know what I mean? Yeah, saying listen, we've all played, you know, play the professional sport, and once you hit them for this, even thirty eight's like, it's it's different, man, to be able to take your body through that rigorous season, you know, year after year, and still be a top tier guy.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, they got to put more respect on that man name.
Speaker 5: I think I think Bron is like, it's like people fatigued, right, you're giving them credit. They're fatigued, and I think to the point they're getting fatigued. Jokic right, just could have easily wanted won a fourth course.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: So you know, I think people need something else new to talk about, because if you keep saying the same thing about lebron greatness, you.
Speaker 2: Know people aren't going to retweet. I always think that everything come back to can you repose to retweet it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: But you know the hell, yeah, Bron is one of the best ever to play the game. So he and at forty one, forty forty one, he for sure that he might be top eight.
Speaker 3: All right, Jamaane, we go jail. We're gonna get you out here on this one.
Speaker 2: Lebron's responds to the no bag comments and Mind the Game podcast and shuts up haters. He said, I see it all the time I be on social media. It'd be like Lebron has no bag. Lebron has no bag. I'm sitting here with fifty billion points.
Speaker 3: That's it's safe But what els you're gonna saying about that?
Speaker 2: I mean, all these people that got bagged, let me ask you a question about all the people that got bags, how many of them are gonna have more points than Lebron?
Speaker 3: Nobody?
Speaker 4: Nobody, nobody.
Speaker 3: So I'm talking about whoever got the bag?
Speaker 2: Whoever we think has a bag, Kyrie, James Harden, Steph Curry, who else we think got bags?
Speaker 3: Who's gonna have that many points? Nobody?
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, I don't think I don't think Michael Jordan had a bag like that when you talking those people just getting Yeah, he wanted to have it face like Kyrie and Steph Curry. Now, but he was he was efficient getting to his spots and when he when he raised up the shoot and nothing you can do. You just had to hope he missed. Yeah, but this isn't in them. And I'm a I am a Jordan fan, right, so you know I respect the greatness of Lebron, the greatness of Kobe, right, Like, why is it in basketball we gotta tear down one to to love the other.
Speaker 4: That's almost every spot.
Speaker 2: That's what debate television is doing to jail when you pick when you pick one you gotta, I gotta, I gotta accentuate my guy while all the while addressing the.
Speaker 3: Flaws of your guy, and in the flaw and addressing the flaw.
Speaker 2: It looks like I'm hating, But I'm just pointing out weaknesses in his game while accentuating the hives of my guy's game.
Speaker 3: But is it happening that way in football from a quarterback perspective?
Speaker 4: Ye, yes, yes all the time.
Speaker 3: Because we like Brady Mahomes, we had Peyton Manning. Yeah, you do.
Speaker 2: You do that once debate because you gotta pick a side. The days of like straddling the fifth you used to be, well, I like them both.
Speaker 3: Now you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't be on TV, you can't be on radio, you can't be on podcasts because people go to, well, hell, I could have said that right right, yeah, but you because I'm not saying no damn reals of Hayton and Brady versus Brady or whoever else the way that you see it on Bron, Like I see it's like this, It's like what Jordan.
Speaker 5: Did this this or Lebron didn't do this asn't or vice versa.
Speaker 4: Right, It's like social media. I'm like why is it?
Speaker 3: Why is that such a the vibe? They didn't. It didn't used to.
Speaker 2: Be like that until debate television came along, Jail, because there was never a situation where we were debating Bird.
Speaker 3: And Magic like that.
Speaker 4: We didn't.
Speaker 3: We didn't do it like it is. But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Prior to this, nobody had ever had what Lebron had, the points, the rebounds, their sense, the All Nbas, the All Stars, the MVPs, the Finals MVPs. So nobody was really even close to really have a comparison because nobody had been a four time Finals MVP. Lebron got that. Nobody had that many MVP's. So when you started and see Biggs, we completely removed bigs from the quake. Kareem got six for MVPs. Ain't didn't nobody talking about Kareem. Russell got five, Chamberlain got four, but I don't know, nobody talk about the bigs because man, somebody got to getting in the ball. The other guys that we talked about, they could take the ball and do what they need to do themselves. So it's that's where we all have. But it's only it's only in sports where you can have a comparable comparison because you don't see it in baseball. Ain't nobody being compared to Barry Bonds, nobody being compared to Walter Johnson or Greg Maddox, all these great It's just and for whatever reason, it's basketball and football.
Speaker 3: All Lebron James, He Lebron James.
Speaker 4: He We're gonna get you.
Speaker 3: How many more?
Speaker 2: How many more years do you play jail? You're giving one year, two year, three years. I think he's done after this year. You think you've done that? Okay, twenty three. You know, Bryce Brice could be eligible to come to the NBA.
Speaker 4: You know, m.
Speaker 3: If he do that, I'm a golden right. If he can get if you get both his kids in there at first.
Speaker 5: Of all, that'll be amazing to be able, to be honest, but to just see that man play with his son and have that that love of longevity, that consistency, you know, to keep itself together and still play at the highest of levels.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna see that again.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna never see that again. That's his story history. You know what you think about you think about today's players, today's game, Uh, the type of money they making, Like the ye, the the grind that you got to put into that, you know what, I mean, to have that type of longevity.
Speaker 3: I can't see it happening again.
Speaker 2: Guys they record when whenever he's done, however many points he put up.
Speaker 3: Man, it ain't gonna ain't nobody catching it.
Speaker 2: I don't see it these because I don't know if anybody because he's been the one guy that's been able to play and avoid the big injury. Yeah, everybody's had a knee. We see guys getting the key leads and things like that. Jail Lebron James has been able to avoid that injury, those type of injuries that sideline him for fifty sixty games or an entire season.
Speaker 3: Well, let's say this.
Speaker 5: See y'all, y'all knowice off hand, we talk about the physical ability and what it takes to put that together. But we know when we on the other side of the hell mentally in emotion, Oh man, you see it coming.
Speaker 2: You know what you talk yourself in it You hurting, body, aching, needs, hurt, ankle, so just to bad, you don't even want to go to the bathroom, jail your body hurt, the ankle, the knees hurt, so bad, like.
Speaker 3: I think, I think I could wait. What time is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got another two hours backaway.
Speaker 5: I ain't walk bedfooting into almost eighteen years, brout.
Speaker 2: I don't walk barefoot the year I hurt too bad. I got on. Hey, I got on. I'll walk around with Crocs or Sam's. I said, Hey, I ate all right, Joel man, appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you breaking down the game with the Jordan's game.
Speaker 2: Man. Hey, come back again too, anytime. I appreciate you having it. I appreciate you. It's sir, all right, here we go. Oh Joe, this is that. Now we were in your realm. Lamar Jackson is now the only AFC starting quarterback without a Super Bowl appearance. AMC North Yeah, Aaron Rodgers. He beat the Steelers in Super Bowl thirty five. Well, I know, not saying, but he beat the Steelers. So he's been the one. Joe Burrow's been the one. We know, flag has been the one. Mar Johnson as not is. Will this be the season that Lamar Jackson gets to a Super Bowl?
Speaker 6: You know, I don't know if it's gonna be the season, but he will get that before he's done playing. I know that much that AFC North is so unpredictable, especially with with with the Bengals. I'm not sure how they will start off this season. You can kind of count, you can kind of count the Ravens and Ravens and being in every every season as long as Lamar.
Speaker 4: Jackson is there, regardless of what pieces he has.
Speaker 6: Around him, him alone can get them to the playoffs bye bye by himself and then the support as has always always been phenomenal. But you always know Lamar Jackson is gonna give you this. It's like when you when you watch when you watch Gianni play unk, like you said, yeah, he gonna get thirty, and you watched SGA play, You're gonna give you at thirty. That's the same way Lamar Jackson is. That's why he gets paid the big bucks.
Speaker 3: As far as the.
Speaker 4: Super Bowl is concerned, I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: If it will be this year, but if it is this year, it will be because they go to the playoff games each week and they have no eff and turnovers, no term.
Speaker 4: That's the only reason that kept him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because then in the regular season didn't have a turnovero yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you get to the biggest game where it matters most, and you turn it over twice and then you still almost had the opportunity to come back and win. But that's what it comes down to, you know. So I'm excited for him, even even as a Bengal man. I'm I'm excited for Lamar in general, you know, to take my my Bengal angle, start them, you know, I can put that aside and actually root for the young bull man to want to see him do well. Yeah you said that's it, start them, I mean fandom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, just m.
Speaker 3: That's all you're talking, y'all. Leave, give a break. That's old Yoe. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just I just I was. I would just want to see him do well, man.
Speaker 3: Joe, what you think just the year?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, they they went on a great run.
Speaker 2: I thought this past NFL season, and for me, I feel like they got everything in the tool box as far as defense, offensively, their high power offensive machine.
Speaker 3: And I can see it happening. I can see it happening. You just need to get to one o, Joe, that's it.
Speaker 4: Get that monkey off your back.
Speaker 2: He's too good. I mean, he too good. I mean he's too good. A mean look at he could. He could easily be a three time league MVP.
Speaker 4: Ojoe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gotten too.
Speaker 4: They cheated him.
Speaker 2: Look this, I think this was like the second the third time that's ever happened a guy that because normally the guy that the quarterback that goes to the that is the All Pro m he normally wins the m v P.
Speaker 3: Eighty seven, it happened with Joe Montana.
Speaker 2: Joe Montanna with the first team All Pro quarterback John Elway won the MVP. Did it happen another year? I think it's happened two or three times. This was this was the second or the third time that's happened. I know what happened in the eighty seven. Eighty seven was a strike year. I was that was all my sophomore year in college. I remember that. So so you're saying he just needed to get there. If he gets there and play, well, you know you know what, that ad ain't nothing else he could do. It's not like Tom when Tom lost to when he lost to the Eagles, he threw for five hundred yards. Yeah, they was like, well he didn't stop anybody. He just needs he needs to get there. I let him get there. Then I worry about whether he plays well or not. I just want him to get there. That's all I want.
Speaker 3: I just want to I don't want I want to see him on that big stage. Yeah, that's the hell of a division. And that's a gauntlet, boy, you gotta hell. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you and you think about it, you still got because you think at ALC you got Joe Burrow and you got him in the same division. You still got my homeboy, and you got Josh Allen. You Aaron Rodgers in there.
Speaker 6: You don't know what Aaron Rodgers you're gonna get, right, You ain't gonna get Daron Rodgers of old, but you're gonna get glimpses and then hot flashes what he used to Yeah, and that is just enough to get him, steal his fans, steal a fans hope and the organization in general, which is why they waited on his ass.
Speaker 2: Not all Steeler fans are excited about Aaron Rodgers signing with their team, especially this one.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen. Look at this video with Joe.
Speaker 7: Joe Today June fifth, twenty twenty five. I'll never be a Steelers fan again day The Grassmenka Jersey I'm burning all my Steelers stuff. I've mean society effects, Baron Rodgers. I can't do this anymore. You kill us, you keep killing us. You let go George Pickens, you know what I mean. You let go Justin Field. He could have He had a potential to be something. It's just it's crazy, it's sad. So again, today is my last day being a Steelers fan. So thank you Rooney, thank you Tomlin.
Speaker 4: You really did it.
Speaker 3: Hmm bye bye.
Speaker 2: I would have kept my jersey, Joe if I don't like somebody joining the tea, Okay, I put my I put my fandom aside, and when he leave, I'll come back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hey he listened, he laughs, because lit's Steny. If he the true Stealers fan, he'd be burning some a recent jersey.
Speaker 4: He burned the min fix Patty Man. Mick ain't been there, and I goddamn long he didn't.
Speaker 3: He Steelers MinC is still there.
Speaker 4: Oh Mick went from from the from the Dolphins. But no, no, no, no, he ain't no real hein't no real fan. He ain't no real fan. Hell no, you're no real fan.
Speaker 6: Stay down, hold on, how you're a Stealers fan, right, how you're a steal this fan. You understand what you have at the quarterback position right knowing you don't have a chance to win what you have to play quarterbacks for you right now you've already seen before. But you mad Aaron Rodgers, Who's who's eons better even as bad as he was last year.
Speaker 4: EON's betting what you have right now?
Speaker 6: But oh now you don't want to be a fanom ll you've burned the MCGA fistats jersey.
Speaker 3: Come you at least got to give it a chance. You, I mean Sven started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you you a long way from the c Yeah, I mean you what probably what not one hundred days? So you still got all of July August I give it a half? Yeah, yeah, you you still probably about ninety something days, don't Joe? This is what Cam Hayward said.
Speaker 3: Thoughts.
Speaker 2: First off, why Meca's jersey? That's bonkers? Second, why burn there are plenty of people that needs close. Third, you're going to regret it.
Speaker 4: M I don't know regret park.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know. When did this? When did this start burning jersey? Joe?
Speaker 4: Yeah? When Lebron did that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Going to Miami the decision, the choice, the decision.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, them people would that I could be wrong, but that was the first time I saw it. I think, yeah, I couldn't be wrong. It might have happened before, but I don't. I don't recall seeing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, heynute. They burning jerseys, didn't y'all pay for them?
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 4: That's the first to say, how you burning something you paid for?
Speaker 3: Burns? It's a sign jersey, and it's emotional decision.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: You know, some people can't control it, fellas, they can't control their emotions. They have to, they have to last out. It's just part of.
Speaker 3: Oh, we gotta go and Joe guys.
Speaker 2: George Love can't wait to face Aaron Rodgers when the Packers play the Stealers. The Packers visit the Steelers on Sunday Night Football Week eight, and George Love already has it circled on this calendar. It's going to be fun, it's going to be awesome. I'm excited for it. I can't wait to be on different sides, meeting up and you know, we'll talk, pregame things like that, and hopefully we can exchange jerseys afterwards. I appreciate definitely the way Aaron that a Rod handle being in that situation.
Speaker 3: I think a big part of it, which he.
Speaker 2: Told me, was he knew how it was for him being in the same position and the things that went through the way the situation might have been handled differently. I think his perspective was I'm trying to go about it just a little bit differently, which I think was awesome. And my time with a Rod we had a great relationship. It was it was awesome being in the same room with him, being able to learn. He was amazing with everything, and I definitely appreciate the way he handled everything on the outside with obviously him leaving and me taking over. It's been He's been very supportive of me since. It's definitely helped me with some of the negativity that might have come with that.
Speaker 3: But a Rod handled it like a pro and did every and did very right by me.
Speaker 2: Hey, I think, what is it eight weeks, that's about halfway through the season, right, yep. So I I think a lot of it's gonna be determined on how how a Rod holds up. What is it gonna look like, if can he stay healthy or will he have fresh legs?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Through this season to be effective for you know, to be able to be that quarterback that still is needed to get over the hug. Yeah, I definitely think a Rod learned being in a very situation that Jordan Love was in.
Speaker 4: Came in.
Speaker 2: There was a three time league MVP quarterback, a guy that had already been to the Super Bowl, had won a super Bowl, been to another one that very wasn't very receptive of him being there, and a Rod said, you know, probably looked at it like, man, if I remember in that situation, I don't know if I handle it like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, takes a lot of easy. It ain't easy.
Speaker 2: The better the player, the bigger the ego, Oh Joe, and we know who has the beg. We know who has the bigger, the biggest egos. They just do the best job of hiding it. I've told people that since I was on television, but twenty plus years ago, I said, the guys with the biggest egos are the quarterbacks. They just do the best job of hiding it because they've been quarterbacks their whole life, normally their dads or someone that been coaching and tell them.
Speaker 3: How to do it.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: But you know why I received the quarters we just can't. We just couldn't help ourselves to oyo. Right, Hey, look if it can, if it came up, it's coming out, yeah tell me so oh Jo, He had just came off with two MVPs right back to back, back to back MVPs. So, uh, I don't know. Maybe maybe maybe a rod seen it writing on the wall. As far as I'm trying to move on. Like y'all said, you know, he'd been in that position before. He's seen this movie before.
Speaker 3: It's a rerun to him, so he probably didn't want to be a part of that. Well, the thing was that they got tired of him holding the organization hostage.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, ain't nothing changed, right, So they're like, okay, they took to the moment they drafted the quarterback. They took the power back, and he knew it. Yeah, that's why they did it. It's wife was upset.
Speaker 6: And now and listen, listen now, your piggyback base ofll you heard what you just said. Now you see why Tomlin wasn't allowed to get a quarterback while Bim was still there, based on the relationship that Ben had where everybody upstairs because they understood it would piss him off, and the relationship with them upstairs was much much, much better than that of been in the been in the head coach. Yeah, I'm just throwing that that back. I'm throwing that back out there.
Speaker 2: Jamar Chase gave his mount rushmore of NFL receivers. He got Antonio Brown, Hooper, Cup, Calvin Johnson, j Rice, Oh, Joe, you like his list?
Speaker 4: Fuck yeah, ab Calvin Johnson.
Speaker 3: Or you got him over Masson TiO.
Speaker 4: I mean, no, that's his list. That's why. That's why it's his list.
Speaker 6: You know, I ain't going that far now, No, ain't gonna but listen, it is there's about ten players on when you ask somebody's top five Joe, when the receivers, and it's based on preference at that point. It's based on in regards to what the numbers may be when you say certain names like you can't go wrong, you just can't go wrong. It just I'm down the preference on the type of player you like.
Speaker 4: And what they did when they played.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's so many that that that that belonged in that conversation. If you just take numbers away, I know it's always about numbers. Everything is always about numbers. But when you talk about Jerry Rice and and and and Randy Mass and t O and A B and Mega Tron and Larry f and Gerald like, it's all interchangeable except Rice. Rice is in the class of his own. Also, what a justin Jefferson Cheetah and I just jared numbers. After he turned thirty, that's what.
Speaker 2: He jar had twelve receiving yards at forty.
Speaker 6: Hey, I break down. Somebody broke it down. Somebody broke it down on Twitter and broke it down, and I was like, what the hell? It was crazy? He had like crazy, he had like ten thousand. He had over like twelve thousand yards at after thirty thirty. That's not that's and a lot of that. It was a running league mm hmm. But ab Ab was phenomenal. I wish ab could have just like it together for a couple more years. He had had a stretch.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, he had about a six seven was six seven year eight year stretch.
Speaker 2: Talking about nobody could do nothing with him, Nathaniel nothing, no.
Speaker 3: Man, that joke as quick as a cat on a hot tear m. Hey.
Speaker 4: Though he were a nice boy, he.
Speaker 3: Was Cooper Cup. The thing is. But if you think about O Joe, Cooper Cup don't really had that one.
Speaker 4: Season, that triple crown year. Yeah yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think he might have had two seasons in which he had a thousand yards.
Speaker 6: Yard before that. Actually it is, he said it just right. He had two seasons previously before that.
Speaker 2: I think he had two seasons total, and one of them was that triple crown season.
Speaker 3: Go pull up, Cooper Cup. I think I could have scorre. Remember he towards a c L. Remember that Super Bowl year he towards a c L.
Speaker 2: They played the un before that.
Speaker 6: I know, Cooper Cup, how many thousand yards seasons he had? I think he had too. I guarantee he had too before that triple crown year. Watch he had two total.
Speaker 2: I told you no, I said to including the triple crown year, not too before to total including the triple crown.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's it, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I ain't ain't. I'm damn well, listen, listen.
Speaker 6: Being able to achieve that triple crown man it selfish, that's that's hard. That's difficult. That's that's that's difficult. That's difficult, being consistent all year long, not getting hurt.
Speaker 4: What do you want to say?
Speaker 2: Four time Pro Bowl running back Nick Chubb is expected to side a one year deal with the Houston Texans. The signing is contingent on Chubb passing a physical. The former Cleveland Brown running back would joined the Texas running rushing attack led by Pro Bowl Russia Joe Mixon, Damnian peers. Uh, there a goombom wale and fourth round pick wood he marks out of usc.
Speaker 3: Ojo. You like this?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 6: I mean I'm not Does it take away some of some of the carries away from from Joe?
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure how that's how that's gonna work. I'm sure they'll find a way. They'll find a way to make it work.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think with Joe being a number one running back and bring in another one number another.
Speaker 2: Spelling some I mean, look, you still got Damnian piers there, you got a goomba walle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fourth round picking.
Speaker 2: What he marks. There's no guarantee you gonna make the team. O Joe wooh uh uh uh nick uh Chubb?
Speaker 6: I don't stop playing that. I don't don't do that. Ain't no guarantee. Hey, I just seen score. I just seen Chubb squad and seven hundred and fifty pounds last week.
Speaker 3: My meat.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, he's a power runner and he always has been. Ain't nothing pretty bottom. And when you look at Nick Chubb, but you walking dress. You know in the locker room where they had uh, they had a little manneut on the wall on how.
Speaker 4: To that's Nick Chubb? How you from the ball? Well, listen, listen. He's a he's a down here runner man. He's really good.
Speaker 6: He relies on his offensive line, you know, to get him going. And I don't, I don't know, I just I just I don't. Really, I don't like that move of having two number ones or two really really good running backs on the team like that. I mean, it's it's it's similar, but it's two of the same type of backs. I can see if you had something like Jameric Gibbs and the day of Montgomery, but you got two of the same things in the backfield. Really or maybe I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Now maybe I could I could be wrong, But mixing catching the ball a little boy he's a little more shifty. He's not the kind of he's not really the same type. Uh, Joe Mixing is kind of more like a Damon Pierce. He more of a power run. I don't really know what he marks, so I don't really know a whole lot about him, so I can't thak to that. But but Joe got a little bit more wiggle, a little bit more twitched to him that, uh than the chub.
Speaker 3: Chubby is all power.
Speaker 2: When you when you squat six hundred, seven hundred pounds, you're a power runner.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, hell, I would do I was doing that in high school. I mean so, now, all right, that's a nice little comedy, nice little.
Speaker 3: Oh cho still ain't pay me my money titles.
Speaker 4: What you thinking about that? Man?
Speaker 2: When I get back, When I get back, sailnt I got I'm gonna put my big boar on the screen.
Speaker 3: They look at exactly like that.
Speaker 2: Black mask, Yeah, black mask with that uh with.
Speaker 3: That tan coat, exactly like.
Speaker 4: Joe.
Speaker 3: Were you at Joe? I'm in Detroit.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: We got uh here with my big three teams Detroit. We're doing a little mini training camp before we take off the Chicago. Uh this this upcoming weekend and uh playing our first game?
Speaker 4: So okay, hey, okay's on TV.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's gonna be on CBS. Baby, you already know Prime time. Stop playing, y'all.
Speaker 4: Oh, y'all got money wound for to be? I'm ting me tuned in now, come on, now, come on now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if I be everybody you dog foodoo got your fifty nine hundred man, what you got your buddy?
Speaker 3: Hey ce d.
Speaker 2: Lamb speaks about the worst ever contract hold out in twenty twenty four. He missed all training camp and mandatory mini camps in twenty twenty four off season. The Cowboys and Lamb found middle ground with less than two weeks left in the season opener.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: He talked about missing off season practice session and it might have been impacted last year's performance. H I don't know somebody, I know what somebody else Nightcap crew said, but anyway, honestly, it was the worst.
Speaker 3: It was the worst ever. Do you hear me?
Speaker 2: For those who know me, they know how serious I take this football stuff. Like with everything in me, I pride, my body, mind, sold everything I got into winning and the result of it. And obviously preparation goes into that, you know, And for me to miss out on right preparation with my team, my quarterback, my guys, just building those bonds off the field, whatever the case may be. You know what I'm saying, Like, I missed out on that. Hey, I agree, fellas. Look, rhythm and timing. You can't make that up. You cannot make that up. You gotta be out there. You gotta be in the thick of you gotta be tuned in. And I thought that the entire season. I'm like, man, see he gonna come back, He probably gonna have a week of preparation.
Speaker 3: It ain't gonna be no good. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: My thing was about getting knit ojo. You know how it is, man, when you come in there and they try to put all they try to get all the time to get missed. They try to put it back in a couple of practices. And now you've got soft tissue, you got a calf, you got a hamstring, you got a quad, you got an adduct or something like that. I'm like, damn, bro, I just got here. Let me build up. I ain't gotta get all these practices back in the two days. Hey, look, that's probably why they They probably blowing up your phone, making sure you're working out, getting a little training on your own, versus just kind of sitting around waiting, you know, to kind of see if things gonna pan out. But yeah, I agree, man, I think having this this off season with the with the crew, I think they I think I think them boys are gonna be much better this year.
Speaker 4: Ojo, Then they're gonna be alright, They're gonna be listen.
Speaker 6: I said they were gonna be alright anyway, even even if they didn't have George Pickers, I think it would have been a better year for them.
Speaker 4: But that addition to him offensively, I don't know what they do it look like defensively, but offensively I know them boys for.
Speaker 6: The shakes of things. They finish shakes and backs, nosh. And they didn't have choice. Jerry didn't have a choice but to make a move like this, with every every other team in that NFC improving around him.
Speaker 4: Look what the can is doing. Look at the Eagles.
Speaker 6: We share You already know what the Eagles doing. So in order in order to compete in that NFC by itself, just in your division alone forgetting get into the playoffs. I need to be able to compete in my own division. You got to improve as much as you can and stop playing around and hurry and paid Michael. We'll be waiting for on that end.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 6: He does the same thing with every player every year. I don't understand what. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: He tried, he tried. He tried to circumvent David Muletter and I like Michael Michael like, I don't have to be I don't have to be the highest paid. I'm saying that publicly behind the scenes, go get.
Speaker 3: That money day.
Speaker 2: And thank you, thank you, go get that money day. I'm saying all the right things publicly. Yeah yeah, but probably Hey, when that contract is announced, I'm the high pade non quarterback.
Speaker 4: I jump, I leap frog Chase m h as it should be.
Speaker 2: Jayleen Carlos Jayleen Jalen Carter says it's says hamburger helper is his favorite food. My mom cooks hamburger helper. I love it. I could eat it every day. She calls me to come eat, and when I get the plate, it's gonna be a minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Ay, you're a real one.
Speaker 3: You're a real one.
Speaker 4: Hamburger helper. I never forget them days.
Speaker 3: Well, auger help man, stopping what.
Speaker 4: You ain't never what?
Speaker 3: I had, no hamburger helper man.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, see you know what. That's another story. My grandma.
Speaker 3: My grandma ain't had nobody, no money helper. So unless you got money help, you can't get no hamburger helper and hamburger helper.
Speaker 4: You know that's very expensive even still to this day.
Speaker 3: Now I might have I might have to get me some, oh man.
Speaker 4: And I fick ain't nothing. Ain't nothing. You've had cream and wheat.
Speaker 3: I've had cream and wheat. I ain't. I'm a grits guy. Okay, Joe, you grizzed the cream and wheat.
Speaker 2: Cream and wheat cream and wheat.
Speaker 4: I ain't no gritz guy.
Speaker 6: My granddad used to use evaporated milk with the with the cow and the can boardings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like, okay, okay, you know your star.
Speaker 3: Bro we used to. I wasn't you know what, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: It wasn't until I got grown that I realized that you weren't supposed to drink, that you weren't supposed to eat, that you cooked with that milk. I wondered why my stomach was always tore upout, like every time I eat cereal.
Speaker 4: Joe, I ain't like.
Speaker 2: I was like, dang, I was like, why my stomach every time I eat cereal? Yeah, my stomach be messed up. It wasn't til I got grown. You're supposed to cook with evaporated milk. You don't supposed to just eat. Look at Joe, say that ship with thickets, hell man running through me, light water through a foreign tourist.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hey, we used to be some cereal eating jokers. Boy, I'm talking about at least five six bowls a day. Yeah, yeah, I tell you what. You better let Hey, you better make that serial last a te grady get another pay check. You eat four five bowls if you want to, you gona go a whole week or two without it. Hey, oh, that was the only one in the house, mam being worked. Hey, I bet I'll have some cereal up. I'm gonna go through some cerea. But hey, it wasn't. No we eating corn flakes.
Speaker 3: M h corn with that big roost there. You ain't getting all the other stuff.
Speaker 2: No, cheery old no, frosty flakes, all that other stuff you fruit loops and dig them smacks and and and cinema told you wasn't getting none of that.
Speaker 3: You know, we didn't have some King vitamins.
Speaker 6: And then don't hit your mama, talk about it's only a little bit of a little bit of milk left. It ain't no milk for the cereal in the water for that ship.
Speaker 3: Water milk.
Speaker 2: Hey, oh Joe, put a little water that thing, and so you can because you don't that water gonna be sitting right there on the top.
Speaker 4: Oh, I remember them days, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh Joe, we got something.
Speaker 2: The owner's box posted a picture asking you're staying down the barrel of a ten hour flight non stop?
Speaker 3: The question is simple, who are you sitting next to?
Speaker 4: Okay, let me.
Speaker 2: See, ok Yeah, I didn't get me next to Mike Tyson.
Speaker 4: Where I'm at? I'm on there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that should have had been you on there.
Speaker 4: I don't see me where I'm at. Oh, there we go.
Speaker 6: You not.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, that you would have had me and you. They put me with Mike Tyson.
Speaker 3: He a he put me next to put me next to and a B boy.
Speaker 4: I know they gonna cut up.
Speaker 2: Uh, put me next to I want to be next to Chuck in the shock because we're gonna showed up a food.
Speaker 3: Oh man?
Speaker 4: Who else? Oh? Here we go?
Speaker 1: Four?
Speaker 4: That's an m A dudes, ain't it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know who there is O'Connor McGregor.
Speaker 2: It's somebody. Yeah, I don't know, so a I and then and uh is that? Uh that's Johnny Manziel And there who number nine?
Speaker 3: Who the people? Yuh?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm trying trying to think who I'm flying with.
Speaker 3: No, see, I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't be in what you call him. I can't be in buckhead my knee bad you and Mike. You and Mike gonna be up there chilling what you said?
Speaker 4: You can't?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that buckhead boy. I'm the same way. I can't sit up there neither.
Speaker 3: Man. I gotta stick this leg out in the aisle.
Speaker 2: Oh Yeah yeah, yeah, he ain't they be putting the rolling over my toes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm I'm sitting in eighty.
Speaker 2: You sitting there eight, O tell you gotta pick a throther on that one. I'm sitting You gotta pick something out. You gonna something else on toe.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: I'm damn.
Speaker 3: Who was that at twelve?
Speaker 2: Is that Bret Fark? Look? Hey, look I need that acre. I need to lay my head on the on the bay or that when I go to sleep.
Speaker 4: Hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh Joe, and it got me in the middle a y'all, I guess you could. You got you can sit number eleven, Well, you can sit in twelve. That's all you got.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting. I'm gonna sitting.
Speaker 6: I'm sitting next to Kaitlin Clarker and juries Okay, hey, I'm gonna talk they head off. I'm gonnad this. Yeah, what y'all gonna do on this ten hour flight? Y'all gonna teach me about goddamn basketball.
Speaker 4: That's what we're gonna do. Ye. Hey, hey, I'm the wrong person to sit next to on the flight. Boy, I will talk your head off to ten.
Speaker 3: Hours, Oh babe.
Speaker 2: TSA is sick of people using their Costco cards as real IDs. TSA is reminding travelers that Costco membership is not a valid form of ID for airport security. This is what TSA tweeted. We love hot dogs and tse chicken as much the next person. But please stop telling people that Costco card cous is real ID because it absolutely does not. Yeah, bad people need to stop being up there being funny that when they snack your ass out of line. You know, damn well, ain't no Costco card, no real ID. It needed to be government issued, right, Hey.
Speaker 4: Do you have Costco guard?
Speaker 3: I don't know anymore.
Speaker 6: I used to you see, so I'm assuming it looks exactly like your your issue idea.
Speaker 3: Huh, well they got is your pitch is your pitture on cost card d though Nah it needs to be.
Speaker 2: You need to have a passport, driver's license, some type of valid ID.
Speaker 3: Costco ain't it?
Speaker 4: That's funny Costco all right.
Speaker 2: Last segment of the evening, it's time for Q and A.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: Marco Polo TV said, s G A p g A The Thrills equal j will Chad at home with a grid, keep NBA alive, okay?
Speaker 3: And five you got okac in five?
Speaker 4: Oh yo? No, absolutely, I'm not sure what he's talking about.
Speaker 6: But I made it clear before the series even started that the Pacers gonna win. Everyone crowned the Thunder as NBA champs before the series even started in Hallie burdon, what the what the halle is gonna show you why he's not over?
Speaker 2: You got him? You got OKC in five? Yeah, I got KC in five. They're gonna win. They're gonna win the next three games. Yeah, I think they're gonna I think Indiana has obviously has a great chance of winning because they're gonna be at home. But I just feel like with OKC being so relentless and understanding the moment, knowing that they're a great team on the road, I think they're gonna show up and show.
Speaker 3: Out in Indiana with that best something.
Speaker 2: Put it on the light on yourself, partner, You make it nervous and make him nervous.
Speaker 3: Hey, because he down? You down now?
Speaker 2: Because y'all remember remember that, honey, you said the game I'm on the north start acting crazy with me tonight, man, come on, now, I'm down. It's even okay, Now.
Speaker 3: You still down?
Speaker 2: You're still down from the next series. Remember we bet at the nixt series. They lost that series? Did you forget think about it? Take your time?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh you're a hundred now. Because we in this series, we even were going game by game.
Speaker 2: I thought we won game by game in the We didn't go game by game in the Knicks.
Speaker 6: Here, I don't don't do that. Don't do that, don't do that. It was it was one hundred dollars for the series.
Speaker 2: Crazy how that was one hundred dollars for that series, And I said, we changed it up because this is the finals.
Speaker 4: So we're doing the game.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's it's okay, say lest you down a hundred, I'm like, how long?
Speaker 4: I gotta wait?
Speaker 2: Man, I gotta wait the series over before I get on because I ain't gonna never get it's fifty nine.
Speaker 3: At least eight hundred interests on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got you got apple Play, you got Zil. I can send it to you right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got all that. I'm gonna say, I don't worry, I'm gonna send it to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I showed what you put my own a little debit card and shoot me my money. I've been asking, don go put it on a debit card and send me the debit card. Why I gotta do all that? See you feed out you want me to do all that, but you don't want to do nothing.
Speaker 6: What all you has to do is pick up your phone, go to the app store, download, put your information, and I seen you the money.
Speaker 4: It's it's pretty simple, o Jo.
Speaker 2: Can you go get a debit card, put fifty nine hundred on it and send it to me? It damn Spiel said, Hallie hasn't played well so far. Look at this field goal percentage. Eye test tells me, okay see is the superior team. Okay See should be kicking themselves because if they finished for forty eight minutes, they should be up two.
Speaker 3: Oh okay see in five.
Speaker 6: That's something wrongs your ass. Something wrongs you ask because your ass is not gonna tell you the whole story. The eyes will tell you what you see right now. The eyes are gonna tell you what it's gonna see in the future. Your ass are always fool you. The naked ass something you never believe.
Speaker 3: Every time. Doctor Frank Air Bellavan, what's up, doc hey?
Speaker 2: Fam Let's play Clash of the Courts if you need one of them to take over in crunch time? Who got better handles to win the game? Iverson or Kyrie Joe uh oh Man?
Speaker 4: Who that's a good one?
Speaker 2: Pure handles is Kyrievers had to cross over. He wasn't pack that thing like Kyrito now. But they both were great finishers though for they Oh yeah, you know what I mean, like a, I got them long arms, you know what I mean. Like they they were amazing finishers for their sizes. So I'm probably gonna go I'm probably gonna go A. I I think I'm gonna take kay Yeah, what we're talking lownd what you what we talking again? Who got better handles to win the game. Both of them gonna be able to get whatever shot they want to get whoever they want to get to on the court because they can't handle the ball.
Speaker 3: Uh uh A.
Speaker 2: I was mainly a crossover type of a guy. Huh Yeah, Kyrie could cross over. He gelt to top top Yeah, and he can shoot it with the left end and right Kyrie the right yea. And the thing is Kyrie, He's a He's the best below the rim finisher in the history, the way that he could spit it.
Speaker 3: Bad boy here, bad boy, Joe her bad boy.
Speaker 2: I hope to see him get back to you know where he left out from their injury.
Speaker 3: Uh but man, that's a tough one.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Hey, look I played against obviously, I played against both of them, But man, let me tell y'all something.
Speaker 4: AI. He came to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: We played the Sixers one one one night, and uh, our security guy who came, he came to shoot around the next day. Oh yeah, we got we got Philly tonight. A. I was out uh till five o'clock this morning. He can't get back to the hotel. About six in the morning. I said, oh yeah, we're good man. That man draw fifty five on us. I'm not only listen, listen, Ojo. We couldn't do nothing. He was so fiftyy, like you know, even when you play good defenses, like he'll squeeze through the cracks. And his laceup game was impeccable, bro man. And his mid range game was nice too, like he he on joe y'all, let the bad drop fifty five fifty five. That man in Magic City all night man, that man fifty five drunk, hunkover and everything.
Speaker 4: Hey, dude, you bad boy man. When you complete the game, when you can play the game, you can play the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I need. I couldn't do that.
Speaker 3: I could do that.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about dead out there.
Speaker 2: If I stay out there late doing all that dead, I ain't got nothing for y'all.
Speaker 4: Man, that man come in.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about fifty five off rip and guess what they ain't even the bad part.
Speaker 4: The man got kicked out the game he gave.
Speaker 2: The man scored fifty five. We still end up winning the game. He got kicked out with like four minutes left. They was only died by like six points. I was happy he got up out of there. Yeah, man got kicked out. He gotta check out the game. Fifty five points. That boy wasn't. I don't know what it was. You know, we had uh at the time to Ron Lou he was a point guard. That's that's my that's my guy. So I don't I don't know if he got a thing for t Liu or what, but boy, he was at us.
Speaker 6: You hear me, and you know, you know, I don't know why when we talked about players with handles, right, how come we never add Jamal Crawford to that?
Speaker 4: Is it because he came off?
Speaker 3: No, Crawford got handled.
Speaker 6: Hey, you gotta he gotta gotta package Rob strickt Rob Strickley get past the rock.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, yeah, rock hold on.
Speaker 6: Whether't talking about like Kyri and Jamal strict The ball, Yes, and his finished rod strickt the finishing game was just as impeccable.
Speaker 3: That's Kyrie, godfather.
Speaker 4: Okay, I ain't know that. I didn't know that. I know that.
Speaker 3: Oh Rod Stricket was like that.
Speaker 4: Okay. Uh.
Speaker 3: Jason Williams a white.
Speaker 6: Chocolate not pity me of entertainment with the ball in his hands. Yeah, and passing that bitch off the shoulder and off starting cold bro.
Speaker 2: He took when he came into the league. Man was this white chocolate dude. Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you he had all types of tricks in the lamb and stop man, stop playing a dude A dude on dude on Instagram?
Speaker 4: Instagram? How you played basketball? Named jay Lou? You have you ever seen that his instagramad?
Speaker 2: I played in a park run with Jay LOUI him was on the same team playing through j Lou got it. You know what crazy thing about Jay Lou had probably three a c L surgeries.
Speaker 3: But the man grew up doing ballet o.
Speaker 6: Jo Oh, I did ballet too, from a balance, from a balance, but I was playing in a sea.
Speaker 4: Now he really did ballet on my on my kids. I ain't playing this time. I did about it. He told me.
Speaker 2: He used to do ballet as a kid growing up. That's how like he's so slithery like.
Speaker 4: White. That's where my footwork comes from. Okay that that Hey three A cls and he's.
Speaker 2: Still moving like that. Man say that like two three A surgeries. But you know the ballet is what what it was? Got it stuck like that was gotta move right there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's sawcy wear he six ft.
Speaker 2: The quiryer said what team was the most unlikely team to win it all or who actually did in recent memory?
Speaker 3: What team was like for teams to win it?
Speaker 6: Ull hold up most of the team that have won it all? Right, As for champions championships.
Speaker 3: The Raptors, Yeah, twenty nineteen. Yeah, the Kawhi shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was to beat that would beat that was to beat the Philly But they beat Golden State because you know, they beat Golden State.
Speaker 3: And he was hurt.
Speaker 2: He came back trying to thug it out with that, with that, uh, with that, and he ended up tearing this achilles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, he had a calf injury. Yep, yep. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Calv Simpson, Uncle o Joe is a given barn injury. D Henry Rushing for two k thanks to Adam Sandler. How many are l Jack rushing for this season? At least a thousand? Do you hope six hundred and let and let l Jack do all that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I say fifteen easy for for Lamar No for d oh d Henry.
Speaker 4: Oh he asked about Lamar No he.
Speaker 2: Said, he said, well, yeah, he's asking how many rush yards d Henry if he rushed for two thousand? Adam Sandler's gonna cast him in a movie. Oh yeah, he's asking. So he say it's a given fince Adam Sandler putting that out there, that hifty hundreds to give.
Speaker 4: It the extra hundred. Now, if you get that on the back end, that ain't nothing. But that's that's that's icing on the cake.
Speaker 3: Jay and he said eighty five. Did you catch the goat when you well you wait for the nation's lead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, I saw it.
Speaker 3: I saw it.
Speaker 6: He had a nice goal. He was he had a nice goal tie in the game up when it was down to one.
Speaker 4: I saw.
Speaker 6: I'm getting just sad to see him go out with that injury though, but I'm glad they pulled it off from PKS good.
Speaker 2: Jay Loney twenty one to twelve, said unking O Joe, who y'all got to call?
Speaker 3: Get Iso Joe on Nightcap full time.
Speaker 2: I know Joe busy with the Big Three, but y'all got great chemistry.
Speaker 4: Man. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me tell y'all something. Man, I appreciate you guys everywhere I go. Man, from the grocery stove to the airport. I mean, look, we willn't even talk hoof no more. It's our man. Look I sit there and watch you O Joe boy, y'all crazy. Man, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Ain't.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm gonna tell y'all something. I ain't talking this much in twenty years. Man, that's what everybody. That's what everybody's saying.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 3: Man, how y'all hearing the talk.
Speaker 4: Twenty years?
Speaker 2: Look, so when this opportunity presented itself, I took the button that took off running.
Speaker 4: So I appreciate you. I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 3: They said, Man, we ain't know Joe talk listen. I said, Hey, we didn't either.
Speaker 4: Can't go bad.
Speaker 2: I hope you put the sugar on grits. Hell no, fuck, nah, no sugar, no grits. The only thing gonna grit is salt and pepper.
Speaker 6: Man put the butter and a little salt and peppert or add a little sea nat a little.
Speaker 3: Flavor to it.
Speaker 2: Man, talk salt man. I used to eat cheese grip, but you know cheese. You know what cheese due to me?
Speaker 7: Chi?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it messed up. What about that white rice?
Speaker 3: That rice? Do y'all put some butter and some sugar on the rice when you was putting those ships on. No rice, No, Joe, ain't you put no hold on.
Speaker 6: I got a meal for you that when you come down here, right, when you come down here, right, eggs and rice mixed in until you got your rice. Right, you got your eggs, and they melt the butter. They melt the butter in between the rice and the eggs, and they mixed up together.
Speaker 3: Put it in the pay together. Yeah that's why I cooked the eggs rice like that.
Speaker 4: Come on. But I knew y'all, but see that. See that's why. See that's why I love you.
Speaker 2: But you, my dog, I used to cook me, and I used to cook me and my cook eggs and right for me and my brother, make us pay cake.
Speaker 6: Fridge told, hey, Joe, you gotta try it. Joe down in a little Cuban spot down there on the beat, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be there. I'm gonna be there at the end of the morning, i'ma be in Miami. We're gonna go down there for.
Speaker 3: A whole week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, were sitting down and talk. Man, we're politics. When I pay you one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be more than a hunted partner. It's gonna be more.
Speaker 4: Oh, trust me, it's not. It's not.
Speaker 6: If you're coming here at the end of the month, the series gonna be over. And I already told you the Pace is gonna win the series. So just having a little chunk of change ready for you, having a chunk of.
Speaker 3: Change ready, Okay, all right, o, Joe Keviper. Know what Junior said.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know if y'all would be on Tuesday night, but my birthday is Tuesday. I don't know if we're gonna be on our the Kemper, But guess what we are, okay, Ken, We're gonna be on. So we'll tell you happy We'll tell you happy birthday. Did that conclude this episode? Titus broke.
Speaker 3: Blood?
Speaker 2: When you rubbing them. They you stopped rubbing up. They put their head, you know, made me a lose but louse. But Page, he ready to go to bed. That's what that is. He ready to go to bed. Titus, give me a second, bro, We're gonna go to bed mine. Okay, give me a second, said.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Thank you for watching us for the drumgle.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 2: As the OKC Thunder tie the series up one one with a one twenty three one oh seven victory over the Indiana Pacers, the series shifts to Indiana on Wednesday, where Indiana tries to take a two to one lead or with Oka seize home court back from them.
Speaker 4: Thank you for joining us. I am your favorite UNC.
Speaker 2: Shannon Shark, my partner and co hosts Liberty City's own Bengal Ring of Fame Arterye, the Pro Bowl of y'all Pro That's Chad O Chosingo Johnson and the final member of the Big Three. Hey y'all Knowing Arkansas Little Roten, Native Universe of Arkansas Love, six, seven time All Star All NBA Selection Big Three MVP I Sold Joe Joe Johnson and breaking it down with us tonight our fourth member, six time All Star, three time All NBA selection, Jermaine O'Neill. Jermaine again, thank you for joining us tonight. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. We want to thank each and every one of you that listen, that download, that watch us, that do whatever you do word of mouth. As Joe said, when you go different places, everybody's coming up to him talking about how much they love Nightcap. We thank you because without you, we're nothing. All the awards that we won, all the accolades that we receive, is because of your eyes, your ears, and your word of mouth. So we can't thank you enough. Thank you again. Please make sure you check out Shade by Laportier. We do have it in stop and if you can't find it any city or state near you, order it online. We'll ship it directly to your door. The best tasting b Soop Kangyak on the market. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. Make sure you check out my media company page on all of its platforms, shay Shape Media and my Clothing Company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out. The link is pinning the chat. Supplies are limited and once they're going on, they're gone, so please grab yours wild supplies last. We're off tomorrow, but we're back on Tuesday with another episode of Nightcap again. Okay see Thunder one twenty three and they out the Pacers. One O seven series are not tied. One one game Ship Game three Back in dy on Wednesday. Thank you guys for joining us again. I'm h He's O Joe, He's ISO Joe. We'll see you on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: He's I
Speaker 1: Volume