Speaker 1: What's Up and welcome back to another episode of No Senner's podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your loaw glasses.
Speaker 2: Malone. Damn, mom, you remember what I said? You know what? What I asked you was? Do you still consider gun or a snitch?
Speaker 1: Why would I not consider him a snitch when he told on camera?
Speaker 2: Because he's not taking a stand no more. And I don't think they're even using none of his testimony. I don't think he's really said anything. I'm not really familiar with that these circumstances.
Speaker 3: I damn it still for far bit you do your research before coming on to this pro exactly.
Speaker 2: I didn't get the opportunity to do. You know I was because I know you was a real big You was one of the first people saying early on man he snitching.
Speaker 1: No I said he told when their a video came out of him telling.
Speaker 4: I didn't think he would tell.
Speaker 2: You didn't think he would.
Speaker 1: I give everybody the benefit of the doubt. I don't think nobody gonna tell till they actually tell.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 4: Just like being wrong, Well, I'm okay.
Speaker 1: With being wrong, but I give people the benefit of the doubt. I don't just make somebody a fucking snitch. This is the point still, Okay, So let's say you killed somebody. Let's say I go to the police and I'll be like, man, still killed this person, right, and they like whatever, they come, they get a videotape of you killing somebody.
Speaker 4: Am I still not a snitch?
Speaker 1: Even if they don't have to use my testimony and my snitch.
Speaker 4: So why the fuck would you ask me?
Speaker 1: Just because he's not going to allegedly his testimony is not gonna be used when he told on tape. The premise of thugs charges is that YSL is a gang. That's what a rico charge is, right, a racketeering and rough organization.
Speaker 2: And gonna admit it to that.
Speaker 1: So yes, he said a lot. He said, yes they are a gang. So he's telling. That's snitching. It don't matter if he get up on the stand and be like, yes, we're a gang. It doesn't matter if he gets up there like New Jack City and be like it was me. No, that's not what telling means. Exclusively telling means you given information on a crime to make yourself unburdened for your crime, to not have to deal with the accountability of your crime. Of your charges. He is the prime definition of snitching.
Speaker 3: Well, great shaw, guys.
Speaker 2: You know what, man, I don't know. Maybe I'm I believe that most niggas do fold. Gee. That's why if I was doing criminal ship, I wouldn't fuck with the whole bunch of people.
Speaker 4: You tell me most of these niggas in the industry is gay. You're telling me most of these niggas is gonna fold.
Speaker 1: Yet you ain't never seen nobody, none of these rap nigga sucker dick. Yet you ain't never seen nobody tell.
Speaker 4: How do you come up with all these conclusions.
Speaker 2: I just think the average person is gonna tell she And I'm not saying everybody go fold under pressure, dog, but I think people will.
Speaker 1: The average person is not considered in the life. The average person cannot be a snitch.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If the average person saw crime, them calling the police to report the crime is not snitching, it's only snitching.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about this. I decided to go move, and if I decided to go start moving packs to cocaine across the country, I wouldn't just fuck with anybody on that because the average person want to get money. But the average person, when it comes type of situation come at hand, they gonna start telling, they gonna start running their mouth. Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: If I have to do something with Peter, right, Let's say somebody jumped on Peter, right, and Peter got in trouble. Right, They jumped on Peter, and Peter for some reason didn't want to put him in prison. And Peter came and said, Glasses, man, these motherfuckers jumped on me. I want to shoot them. If I go with Peter, I'm assuming he wouldn't tell on me, because if he don't want to actually shoot them, he could go to the police and do.
Speaker 2: The right thing.
Speaker 1: So it would be fucked up for Peter to come to me to get me knowing that we're going to commit a crime, and now it's time for him to be accountable. Decide I'm going to tell on Glasses if you're not with the lifestyle, right.
Speaker 3: That would be so funny to bring the thing to the other person and have them taggle along with you, and then you tell on them. Ship. It's different when you're the passenger in the car, that's still pretty shitty. But if you're the fucking driver, god damn.
Speaker 2: Fuck, Yeah, that's fucked up. But I don't know, bro, I just think you know. And what do you think I'm Do you think I'm wrong?
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't think most people tell in delights.
Speaker 2: I disagree, man, I disagree, and he makes your organization that has ever been taken down has been from someone on the inside.
Speaker 1: I'm not disagreeing. But that's not You know how many organizations across America is where people don't tell.
Speaker 4: One It's a ton of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're just a real optimistic person. Man, you're one of the most optimistic people I know.
Speaker 4: I'm not optimist.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know everybody was.
Speaker 4: I don't see most of the time that you did say that, And I.
Speaker 1: Don't see most people in lot of how You've never seen anybody being gay?
Speaker 2: Man, I've seen a bunch of people. Well, gee, I'm not just making I don't just make sh up out of my own mind. Look at somebody and you are. It means.
Speaker 1: You have never seen no rapper do no gay ship in your entire life, because you.
Speaker 4: Would have said, glasses, this dude did this gay ship.
Speaker 2: I have told you these niggas did. Refused you ain't.
Speaker 4: You ain't never in your life told me you've seen a rapper do ship gay.
Speaker 2: Hey, when we get off this thing, I'm gonna tell you who all did some gay ship? Who I don't see do some you saw seen and I've seen what was you doing while you was watching? Nigga? Have been a party and ship like that? Dogs different situations. I ain't never been nowhere personally with them ship like that. I've seen them do some gay ship, and I got the fuck out.
Speaker 4: So you was at a party where some rapper was sucking a dick?
Speaker 2: I didn't seen. I saw rappers kiss niggas and do all kind of weird shit. I ain't never seen nobody sucking.
Speaker 4: You ain't see nobody kiss nobody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see that's what I mean. I have nigga. I'm just not making sure. I ain't just gonna call him a man gay if he ain't.
Speaker 4: Yes, you will.
Speaker 1: Because you are, because you are full of fucking jokes and you think it's funny.
Speaker 2: Man. Why is it funny for somebody to be doing some gay ship. I didn't tell them to do music here.
Speaker 4: You call them here, you make up funny names like doogler.
Speaker 2: Nigga. No, I got definite homie fortylock.
Speaker 4: That's see you think it's funny. You're smiling now.
Speaker 2: It is some funny ass ship. But I'm not troubling you. I've seen niggas do some.
Speaker 4: You are definitely trolling me. All of these dudes swear to God, they all this gay ship.
Speaker 1: Is happening in the industry. But none of y'all been where somebody was sucking a dick.
Speaker 4: But everybody sucking.
Speaker 2: With nobody. I've never been, and nobody's into me quarters like this. You didn't know what they're.
Speaker 4: Doing, y'all. Stay y'all saying this is happening at.
Speaker 2: All the spots. If a nigga kissed another nigga in the mouse, he's gay.
Speaker 1: You ain't never seen no rapper kiss nobody else in the mouth and you was there. Shit, bullshit anyway, That's not what I want to talk to you about.
Speaker 4: No sillers, g L.
Speaker 1: Peter in the house, got my big brother steal from og Gangster Rap Chronicles where they cover everything gangster rap related. You've heard gangst Chronicles. I just had a thought, right because OJ just passed away. M pete, why do I still not feel OJ?
Speaker 4: Did it? Now? Listen?
Speaker 1: Could OJ have went over there. Yes, could OJ went over there when it was happening? Possibly, could OJ been there while it was happening. I'd even believe that maybe OJ comes over after it happens.
Speaker 4: I'm riding. I do not believe OJ did it. Now.
Speaker 1: Maybe it makes me racist because every white person in this country feels OJ did it.
Speaker 4: But I just don't believe you go.
Speaker 1: From not really being a hard and criminal to a double murderer in one night and then never murder anybody again.
Speaker 3: I think the percentage of murders that happened outside of criminal syndicate that has to do with domestic spouse shit is like ninety plus percent. Like it's high. Like you're either killing somebody because of a criminal enterprise associated action or it's your wife.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I've thought about that, right, Okay, I've thought about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, but even then, right, he stabs, so he's a double murderer.
Speaker 3: They still well, the other bill was still standing there.
Speaker 1: But even then, but even then, they why would he murder her if he's used to seeing her be with women, If he's used to seeing her be with women, I mean, or he used to seeing the call be with men, right, because the lady, the other lady said he used to look in the window when she was kneeling. Dudes, what drove him this crazy to become a double murderer.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think that he tried to go murder them both. I think he tried to murder one and the other was there, which was which I don't know. He might have tried to catch Ron coming out on the sneak and she walked out after him, and it was like, uh, well, all right, that's not how murdered the other way.
Speaker 1: That's not how murder works with a knife.
Speaker 2: You know what, man I did. I had a conversation with this one guy and he said that O J was with this Italian guy that had ties to the mob when they went over there to visit them that day. I'm I kind of belonging to I share the same thoughts as Ugu. I don't think he could have did that by himself. If he did it, I think that would be extremely difficult.
Speaker 1: And then he leaves one gloves on the scene, another glove at his house.
Speaker 4: It just feels hell of goofy.
Speaker 3: I thought that was Plannet though. I thought that was the whole Firman thing.
Speaker 1: But that's well, you know what, but that's my point, right, that's what lost the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know it was discovered that Mark, you know, for Firman had some real he lean real races, right, he had a bunch of fucked up shit that he was saying about black.
Speaker 1: People, and he was on record for saying he set criminals up because he thought they were guilty.
Speaker 2: Exactly. So I think, man, I don't think he acted alan. I think he knew who did it. Man. I think I don't ever think we'd ever fully know the truth of what really went down that day. But I don't think if he did do it, he didn't do it alone. He didn't act alone. And I think it has something to do with her. I think it has something to do with the coal, buying drugs or some shit like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, give me your theory.
Speaker 3: She wasn't no drug dealer, Get no.
Speaker 2: She did a lot of cold though she could have owed somebody some money.
Speaker 4: You're the day Lottat Okay, Okay, Peter, if OJ's.
Speaker 3: Plenty of money over there, she didn't money Some of.
Speaker 2: Those people quarter chickens, some of them people buying quarter chickens for their.
Speaker 3: Personal use and not pigeonship money. Huh A non pigeonship money. That's like five ten grand.
Speaker 2: Peter, motherfucker would kill you over a thousand dollars you talking. See that's the real white hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got money money, he's got money. She's getting alimony money. She'd have to go through a quarter a day.
Speaker 2: Well, my man believes that he believes that OJ had had a hand in it, but he didn't act a long that's probably fair.
Speaker 1: I don't think o J had a hand in it. That's my problem. Like like, now, could he have paid.
Speaker 3: Possibly couldn't get his hand in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even talk about that because it's somebody with little hands that did the stab it. What is okay, Peter? Is it ridiculous? What is a possibility that could have happened? What could have happened?
Speaker 3: How do you mean if.
Speaker 4: OJ did not do it?
Speaker 1: Like like I like like the Kardashian guy, Like who the fuck did it?
Speaker 4: And why?
Speaker 3: That's like one of those That's the other thing to me. It's like like the idea that oh Ron or she or whatever they were running around some coke mess or whatever the fuck, like that to me doesn't wash because, like I said, she has access to money. It's just stupid and she's old, you know what I mean. Like it's ridiculous. Unless Ron was some like quietly super covert hustler and happened to get tracked down for his moment of penance over drug debt at her house, maybe I don't. But I mean he's starting to go any like further into speculations. You're just getting further and further into the abstract. I mean, like I don't think that there was a lot of other options there for it. Like if not him, then who else would have such a significant you know, And I don't think his family was broke either, you know, Like we're not talking large sums of money. Like I'll put this way, in that world, if you're in that kind of trouble, you're that FAM's coming up with one hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: Power. Okay, But why does O J kill her?
Speaker 1: Because she was he didn't catch her and act with with Ron, So why would he kill her if this is their normal routine.
Speaker 3: I don't know all the intricacies of an ugly divorce that went on there. When this was going on, I was like ten or eleven.
Speaker 2: Bro Nicole wasn't just fucking. She just wasn't messing with the dude. Actually, I heard she wasn't even messing with the guy that she got murdered with, the Ron Goldman. You know that I'm telling you what I heard from somebody else. This is not like I wouldn't obviously wasn't there. But from what I understand, Marcus Allen tapped that ass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was fucking. She was like a little They talked, the host talked about.
Speaker 2: It, and I believe Peter that it wasn't so much the people that didn't that o J didn't know, But when she got to messing with he knew, and Marcus Allen was like his little brother or whatever like that. That kind of fucked his head. It could have been a crime of passion. He could have won over there one day and just loped up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think that it probably was. You got to understanding that kind of a situation. You have three things brewing. You have New Dick brewing, you have money brewing, and you have child custody brewing. You know, any of those three things could have spiked at a given moment or two or three at a time. You've got post divorcee. Shit, she's taking my money. She's suing again for more fucking money over my dead body's stealing all my money. I only get to see my kids twice a fucking month, both fucking shit, I pay for all this kind of crap. You're fucking this guy. I ain't seen my son three fucking weeks. I owe you seventy five thousand dollars a fucking month. Fuck this shit. I'm putting an eye and you could talk yourself into going fucking nuts. One thing I'll say that nobody knows her younger sister was sitting right next to my dad in her office when that call came in that it was the emergency call, you know, the next of ken or whatever call. It wasn't oh my god, something happened to my sister. It was, ah, oh j killed my sister.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but even then, it's like.
Speaker 3: Like the family knew that there was that much tension.
Speaker 4: Before.
Speaker 1: But even that, I mean, he is a black man and it is white people, Pete. I know that don't seem like much, but it matter. He went to just be a double murder, Pete and passion over something he's seen a thousand times, like this wasn't a divorce that happened two days ago. Like he just flipped out and murdered two people while one person said right there and the other person was right there, and then he.
Speaker 4: Trailed the blood back to it out. It just feels a bit disingenuous, man, something about it.
Speaker 1: Don't Like I get the concept of crime or passion, and I get the concept that, well, who else, But that's not a reason to convey somebody like this is somebody who don't have a violent history now again, because it is the passion of love that's possible. But he didn't get a scratch on him or the scratch he got on him with a small bruise.
Speaker 4: On his finger, and he leaked blood well in gloves that he went on.
Speaker 2: I found the guy's name is Chris Todd that I talked to. Now, Chris Todd has done extensive investigations. He's talked to a number of different people and went out and did a bunch of research. And he said it had something to do with the cocaine's red trade. Like okay, like they was involved in some kind of cocaine trade or something like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on stiff.
Speaker 1: Okay, Pete, what if OJ is putting his money in dope and they killed his family as revenge.
Speaker 3: This man has had his life gone through and a with a fucking louse come for how the fuck long? There'd have been a charge, there'd have been an investigation of consequence to the point where it would have became public record.
Speaker 1: Are we really saying that the law enforcement is that smart all.
Speaker 4: The time.
Speaker 3: When they dedicate that kind of resource to one singular thing. Yeah, understand, this guy was like public enemy fucking number one. We got off of that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you and but if you're thinking about it, right, they arrested him in two days, so it wasn't like they looked for anybody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they arrested him, and then after that you're going through all of his shit like all hell, they're going to be going through all of this shit afterwards. There's discovery on both ends because now you're tried and it's going to trail, So you have bilateral discovery of everything fast of his life. Then he goes to civil court, there's bilateral discovery of every single facet of his life. He goes to prison in fucking Vegas for however the fuck along with all this other shit, I guarantee you if there was a reason for some officer in any department of any kind to be able to be like he got off, well I'm the one who fucking got his ass after he made us all look like jackasses. Believe some guy would love to be that hero, they would die to be that fucking hero.
Speaker 2: Well that's plausible. But in Christi's theory, he went to get like he even looked at Ron Goldman's autopsy. Ron Goldman's autopsy revealed that he fought to the end. He just didn't go out like he didn't go out just getting stabbed. He was fighting and whoever, Yeah that's not And I don't know how they know all this shit, man, but they said whoever he was fighting off he kicked them multiple times. O j just walked away with a scratch, just like really nothing, no injuries. He would have been in the fight, bro.
Speaker 3: I mean it depends. I mean he would Jesse kicked the person multiple times where he kicked a thing multiple times. You could be grabbed and stabbing a guy and he's kicked and kicks a doorway three four times.
Speaker 4: But he's also not a murderer, so he's not a prolific murderer where he knows how to murder somebody without fighting to stab him.
Speaker 1: That's not a stabbing somebody. Bro is some ship. It ain't like shooting a gun like stabbing somebody. And to better stab somebody without physically being in a fight where you don't have any bruises, you don't have nothing.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's that's really hard to murder two people with a knife and you're not a professional and they know you're here, it would be different. It's not simple. It's a it's a daunting task to say the least, especially for somebody that's not a professional.
Speaker 2: And think about this, usually when somebody do a murder, even if it's even if let's say it wouldn't fremdittor right O had on custom made Italian leather shoes that day. Dog he was dressed like he was going somewhere.
Speaker 4: Or came from somewhere.
Speaker 3: That's there that night.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know, like I don't know. It's just a lot of stuff that's really strange with that dog. Whatever it was, he wasn't alone. If he did do it, he wasn't by hisself. Bro.
Speaker 4: But if he did it. But if he did it still then I understand.
Speaker 1: But my issue is something about it genuinely feels like he didn't do it. Like Now that's not to say he don't have any implications on the crime, but I'm saying, did he do it? Like I don't think he's this prolific double murderer. Like it's different, Pete, when you find somebody in bed and you stab them both in bed, it's different when two people see your ass.
Speaker 4: That's not a like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's not like when you catch somebody in bed, you just stab hi motherfuckers in the bed. Y'all, okay, cool, You catch the motherfucker sitting on the couch, you just stab.
Speaker 4: Motherfuckers on the couch. That's way, It's okay.
Speaker 1: Passion to actually go murder two people with a knife in the crime of passion is a daunting task, especially not to get hurt on like on the on the process, like you like, it still won't take some effort, Like and I don't know if he's this prolific murderer, especially because they was saying that the other dude wasn't a little dude called me it wasn't a little dude cause and like you know, you just grab him and stab him, and the call right there like don't stab him and you stab her.
Speaker 3: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm saying. It's a bit hard. See I'm a big dude, but I would imagine if I walked up on you and your girl dog and I'm trying to stab y'all, I'm gonna have to focus on one of y'all at a time.
Speaker 1: You had to chase, You had to chase one of us, niggas something one of us you want to chase.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna tell you this, if it's me and Maria, more than like that dude would be so engaged to meet Maria, gonna be up the block calling nine one one to do whatever she does.
Speaker 4: They gonna find her body two blocks down the street.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be and she might get away. You got remember they run their house and it's like it's not like they were in this secluded area bro to where they was out somewhere with nobody around for miles. Somebody run outside of screen. When he stabbed me, he stabbed me. That's gonna garner some attention.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it just felt weird, like and I'm not giving him the break. Like, don't get me wrong, at that time, I understand the mind state of black people in this country, especially.
Speaker 4: Following all this history. Obviously, the.
Speaker 1: Rodney King beating is a couple of days from from that, you know what I mean, A couple of years away from that, you know what I mean, I totally get it, But I don't think that that was the work of a murderer. You know what I'm saying, that's that's not the consistent of like crime of passion, you know, I mean, like that actually would take some skill set to murder a motherfucker like that and not to have nothing but a scratch on a finger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all they had was a little scratch, man, And I know it just shows you really were America was that we're race though, man, because I think that demonstrates it more than any of the time. Because you know this this ushered in the era of court TV. Count It was the most watched thing on TV at the time.
Speaker 1: Though, has anything ever popped top top that? I don't think nothing's even top that.
Speaker 2: No ain't nothing ever topped that man. It was just you know, from the chase, it was like a movie dog In the beginning, he ride with his homeboy in the Bronco Man, they cuvered met. Everybody was watching that dog all around the world.
Speaker 3: They they interrupted the NBA Finals.
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 3: I was pissed and I wasn't allowed to watch it. So I was trying to just smoove around the house to different rooms that had a TV because I wanted to get the finals on and I didn't give it. After a few first few minutes watching that that chase, I was like, I want to see the dream. So my parents didn't want didn't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: They didn't want me.
Speaker 3: To see like live this dude like hop out a car with those brains out or whatever the hell some ship, So they kept chasing me out of different rooms.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me ask you this, Peter, You coming from a white household, did your fingers ultimately think? Oh did it?
Speaker 4: Fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's different though. My mom my dad's known that family since he was six years old, Like they went to elementary school, middle school and high school together, like which that goal was my my dad's family. My my wow aunt Renee is Nicole's like best friend from high school. They were they were prom groups together, they were the same prom ship and all that. No, for long year, my dad worked with the younger sister. He went to school for ten years with the older sister. My aunt knew Nicole. They there is it is not quite necessarily the same objectively, you know what I mean? And I think the reaction that the younger sister had in real time was almost uh such that it was like a like the actualization of somebody that had been potentially anticipated for quite some time.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it's a number of things that could have happened. Man, It's like I can honestly say, I don't know. I think you know, this Christad guy, he has a thing because the thing is bro oj could have been involved in some shady shit, right.
Speaker 3: Maybe like at that point in his life. To me, at that point in his life, that seems the most ridiculous that the guy who's got money getting paid, got fame on TV doing movies' his NBC sports, he's naked gun, he's the NFL Hall of Famer. He could do whatever the fuck he wants to and he's peddling fucking drugs around town. That to me seems more far fetched than anything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just don't know, though, Dog, It's like it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Like he was twenty five years old running a monkey? Was theren there forty five fifty years old?
Speaker 2: Well, if I recall, one of the things that was funny is that they said Ron Gold guy had a bunch of different people's credit cards in his own wallet.
Speaker 3: Maybe might have.
Speaker 2: So he was actually out there scheming on people's cards and shit, man, you don't know what could happen. Man, it could have been just some they just they did.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: They just ain't here. They dead. Dog, something happened, and.
Speaker 3: You know what, you got enough credit.
Speaker 2: I think there are very few real serial killers in this world. Dog, and people that just go out and malicially hunt people down.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: Usually when you see people die fucked up ways like you hear a family is getting slaughter, than shit like that, somebody in that house did something wrong with somebody. Dog. Now, a lot of people make catch the you know, a lot of innocent people make catch the brun of that attack dog. But usually when it's personal like that when you start seeing people's kids getting whacked out, parents getting whacked out. Dog, it's some personal shit. And you did something that somebody. Dog, You took an extremely large sum of money from somebody, and you disrespected somebody to the max. But I don't think nobody exactly innocent in them type of things. Man, Something happens.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess, I guess it just comes down to was it a crime of passion?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Are we saying O?
Speaker 1: J got so upset that OJ got so upset that she was with another guy and maybe they got into an argument, the big blowout argument?
Speaker 4: Why the guy was there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: But then he didn't jump, he didn't do nothing like OJ was able to go get a And where is the murder weapon? Where's the murder?
Speaker 4: You found the gloves they kept, the blood, you found all this? Where's the murder? You didn't identify any knives as the murder weapon?
Speaker 2: Hm? I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know, I'll will kill somebody. That would be like the first thing that I would be like, is where I'm gonna dump this weapon?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But that's like I think, But I'm a mentory.
Speaker 4: But then I'm gonna keep the gloves.
Speaker 3: Secondary. The first thing that cross my mind is gotta hear of his weapon. If I did nothing else, that'd be the only thing I would do.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: The gloves and the murder weapon would probably go together. Yeah, where is the fucking murder weapon?
Speaker 3: There was some kind of rumor about that somewhere to somebody found a discarded deal somewhere in the path between the house and the his house, in their house or something like that, but it wasn't able to be validated or something over hearing about that, I don't know. I mean, like, you gotta drive a few miles, I'll just stop and throw the shit into a sewer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you.
Speaker 1: Followed, but you've got But you follow blood to his house? Did you didn't find a murder weapon?
Speaker 3: You ain't even follow blood to his house. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: That's what they said. That's what they said. I swear it out. They followed.
Speaker 3: They followed.
Speaker 4: I swear to God, the blood have.
Speaker 3: To be hamorrhagy. He'd be dead. You'd have to be hemorrhage. They followed. They followed blood to the car, and then from the car to the house, but not from the place to the house. It wasn't bleeding car.
Speaker 1: Just no, listen it really they said it was a trail of blood from Nicole's house to Old Jay's house.
Speaker 4: I'm not tripping.
Speaker 3: No, that's either your tripping or whoever wrote that fucked it up that think that that is impossible. Still, you couldn't cut your arm off? Still out the window?
Speaker 1: Still didn't they say this? Still do you remember them? You remember I just watched it. I just watched it.
Speaker 3: Let me stick it out the window.
Speaker 4: No, that's what I'm meaning it was.
Speaker 1: That's what now you Now you're getting my point where it's like, it's this obvious.
Speaker 4: It's a blood trail from that house to this house. Is blood on a bronco a spec of blood.
Speaker 3: Blood's the one thing they know was manipulated. It was the manipulated thing.
Speaker 1: Well, they could never they could never, they could never verify. But what happened was they called Mark Ferman in other situations, right, and then he had played the fifth when they asked him, did he fuck with the crime scene?
Speaker 4: But no. Part of the evidence was they followed blood from her house to his house.
Speaker 3: To me because of the nature of the compromised evidence being blood, that's the one thing I wouldn't take seriously. And just the simple fact you can't bleed like that, that's ridiculous. So I don't even think that the two things are even hardly decently related. We know that blood was compromised by the investigative team, we don't and we know you can't bleed out of a car like that. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they said it was a car as much as which is weird, because he would add to been in what in the car?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it from Brentwood all the way over there, that's what they said, not me, And then I did see that new car. I don't know what.
Speaker 1: You gotta watch this ship, dog, you gotta watch the people versus O. J.
Speaker 2: Simpson.
Speaker 1: It's really a really good job of telling the story of everybody around the trial. But they talked about it, Pete, that the blood went from her house to his house, and it was on the bronco, inside the bronco, the glove was behind the house.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'm gonna tell you, it's a lot to this ship. Though. It's a whole lot of layers to that case.
Speaker 4: Man, Pete, think I'm playing this ship. This is what they said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what though, man, and you don't.
Speaker 3: Know how close do they live. That's a lot of blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta think about this too when you got to do like Mark firm and involved, though you don't know what could have really happened.
Speaker 3: He might have killed like I've bled a lot, Like I had to get sitches where there was blood bleeding through all kinds of shit and stuff from stupid ass accidency. I couldn't walk it all the way there. Maybe once, maybe one time, I cut my ankle open and blood all over the place. If I walked to the hospital, he'd be like, ahead, it drops, But that was a huge cut. I just want to see what the address is it? This stupid lady's house, m.
Speaker 1: Telling you it's shit crazy. So I just was thinking, you don't have a murder weapon. So OJ is this prolific killer that murders two people because he's mad that his ex wife, who's a whore. And forgive me for using the word whore, because I don't mean it in a derogatory term. A very permission you was a woman was doing something that she always did, yet this time specifically drove him to commit a double homicide, right, Okay, not impossible, possible, right, that could dry that. But then he didn't get hurt with two separate people not in the same location, right as far as in the house, Like they weren't both in the bed, they weren't both on the couch. They want both sleep, so you could get to one. The other one was right there and you know so far of its song. And you did this, and you went back home. You were able to successfully get rid of the murder weapon, yet you leaked blood all away from no injury outside of a cut on your hand. Yet that cut is not in the gloves. But then you took the murder weapon, and you skillfully disregarded the murder weapon. But you took the glove and dropped it in the back of your house, and you left the other glove at the crime scene.
Speaker 4: This shit feel funny, funny.
Speaker 3: I don't personally think that the crime happened with the two of them in the same place at the same time. I think that one person was in the place, and then the other person, after the first one was done, came out and stumbled upon the scene, and then they got there.
Speaker 1: So now OJ is a surprise murderer that killed one and then waited for the other one out patiently.
Speaker 3: I don't think waited. I think it was like just wrapped up. You here's someone What the fuck's going on out here?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Like if it's say he's walking up to the house and Goldman's there and they get into a semi prolonged struggle and it's done in thirty seconds, whatever the hell it is, that's probably about as long as it takes for her to hear a noise and what the fuck is that and walk outside and he just laid Golda down. Ah shit.
Speaker 4: But she just stood right there.
Speaker 3: She probably walked out, walked into it. I don't think it happened. I don't know the time and space of where it was. But I mean it's just a town home, so you're basically dealing with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But also you walk out right there, but it's.
Speaker 1: A front glass window where you could see, like, so he would have had to so would have happened.
Speaker 4: What would have had either one of two things.
Speaker 1: One he killed Goldman right, if Goldman is the first who died, killed Goldman outside right, which he would have to get a knife from somewhere, or he'd had to go over there to kill them, right, So he gets a knife, he stabs Goldman.
Speaker 4: She either saw it coming.
Speaker 1: Out or she stumbled upon him doing it, and then when he turned to her, she did not do anything.
Speaker 4: She just stayed right there and just and got killed.
Speaker 3: I just I don't. I'm looking at this situation like you're not gonna see this unless you're right there, like this blood area, you know that quarter or the walkway where the metal of the gate doors, it's it's it's there's a there's a brick wall and then there's this gate and then there's like a tremendous amount of foliage. Uh, you'd have to walk dead into the situation, no pun intended.
Speaker 4: Apparently as well, we need to get that dude on the podcast. Still, could we get him back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I need to get some more theories about what happened.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm like, I'm worried. This just doesn't This would have to be the greatest coincidence. Where is the murder weapon?
Speaker 1: Did he go over there with the knife and then he got rid of the knife, but he kept the gloves and then he left one glove here and the other glove there. Just and and if the police did do you know the job of fucking it up, then they fucked it up because it it took a lot of sense away. Because I agree with you, Pete since says, you know what I mean, a crime of passion.
Speaker 4: You know, even though he's used to this.
Speaker 1: Girl being a little promiscuous, this woman being a big promiscuous.
Speaker 3: I think it's also at this point in time, me personally, I don't think it's the promiscuity that did it. I think in all likelihood, when you get a little further away out from the divorce, it's about money. It's about kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're gonna murder them to get your kids. But I'm saying, but oj murder it.
Speaker 3: Might be so pissed. I don't think it's like I'm a killer so then I can have my kids, or I'm gonna killer so then I don't have to pay her any more money. It's probably like some goings on in that part of it more so, And it just fucky. You can talk yourself into a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: Then where'd you get And then where do you get the knife? And then where do you get the knife?
Speaker 3: Ain't no knife where any old knife.
Speaker 1: Ain't no knife just sitting outside? Jollywhere ain't no knife just sitting the.
Speaker 3: Knife for the sporting good store for cash?
Speaker 4: Think about it, if they if you would have bought a knife, the would said OJ bought a knife. Why would they say that a knight?
Speaker 3: Okay, so maybe he had one, Maybe he had a knife. I have it. I have a knife. I got a knife that's been around for ten.
Speaker 1: But the knife that did that would have had to have been different. It's not like a pocket knife. That was a knife like a like a like a butcher's knife. It was a big knife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you could buy that at Big five for cash, like a hunter knife that you cut open a deer with or some shit like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but OJ walking around with a hunter's knife on his side, you know the kind of knife you keeping a cake.
Speaker 3: Walking around with it on the sidele damn day long?
Speaker 1: So so so genuinely Okay, So what do you feel happen? You feel he went there to kill her, so he had the knife there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think he found it on the way. I don't think he just went there without a plan. Was like, this is ridiculous. Look at that gold instead of this knife here, see that, and then just went all out.
Speaker 4: But that wouldn't be a crime of passion.
Speaker 3: I know, no, yeah, yeah, how because well that that's the definition of crime of passion. It's just an emotionally driven act of violent.
Speaker 4: But its instant, it's triggering.
Speaker 3: That would be highly reactive. A lot of not all chrime of passions are are hyper reactive.
Speaker 4: That would be premeditated murder.
Speaker 1: If he went over there with a knife to kill her.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 2: If a dude go take time, Like I'm just thinking like this, Peter, If you go good a knife and you go go kill somebody, you gonna put some tennis shoes and some jeans on the T shirt.
Speaker 1: At least I don't know. I don't know what You're gonna murder them fucking in.
Speaker 2: Just go kill a motherfucker. You go ask some ship to wear office so you can run and you can fight it again, and you know you can want the most confident when you're out there swinging that blade.
Speaker 4: Well, he doesn't have experience.
Speaker 1: I would imagine he's this is not his second kill, This is first and only gets part of the passion of the moment.
Speaker 3: He just said, Nope, the moment is now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but Pete like he was somewhere, was like, you know what, I'm about to kill this bitch and was like, let me go buy a knife. And he comes with a knife, and he shows up and she just happened to have somebody else there that just don't feel like.
Speaker 2: You think took the time to go buy against you and all that.
Speaker 1: Hell, that's what I'm saying. Where with the murder, where is the missing set? They would have shown a stack.
Speaker 3: That's not true.
Speaker 4: In this case.
Speaker 3: They wanted to buy in a set. I'm saying, if you're buying.
Speaker 4: A set, I'm set.
Speaker 1: So I'm saying, so if he buys it in a set, okay, even then somebody, but even then they would have just like when did he.
Speaker 2: Decide to knife sit and say, oh a knife is missing?
Speaker 4: Hell, yeah, they peak tell him they would do that.
Speaker 3: If they would do that, that's that's if it's in a set. Okay, I bought one off kitchen knives before they were shitty and they're gone now.
Speaker 1: But like, so he's he buys a hunting knife with the intensity of killer or he just has a hunting knife.
Speaker 3: I personally, I think it was a boiling up type of thing. And there was probably like four or five instances before where he wanted to do it and didn't and got a little closer to do it. I'm gonna buy this ship, fuck it, talk himself out of it, talk himself back into it, boils up again, talks himself out of it, and then one day it just happened.
Speaker 4: But that type of ship peak don't happen. I don't know. Deuble homicide with a knife, that's.
Speaker 3: That that like he has just don't happen very often. I don't know how much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, well you like that, like that's like rich or a mirror ass like and niggas is sleeping the house. Like it's hard to kill two motherfuckers with a knife. That's woke. You ever notice that's like a daunting task. Usually the second motherfucker gets stabbed, but they don't die because they usually probably getting out of dog.
Speaker 4: They saw you stabbed the first motherfucker.
Speaker 2: A long test, like, it ain't like you've been out there killing motherfuckers with knives though, I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Have you ever okay, you just okay? On a podcast ago you said you shot somebody. You ever stabbed the motherfucker.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't never stabbed.
Speaker 4: You ever seen a motherfucker get stabbed?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you gonna stab right there when that motherfucker gets stabbed?
Speaker 2: Oh no, the person getting stabbed is trying to run too. You know, I don't know I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You saw me getting stabbed, and it's a motherfucker that's a stabber. You mean you're gonna sit right there be looking like then nigg just stabbed glasses.
Speaker 2: Get this nigga with some shit, I'm gonna do so.
Speaker 1: No, if that motherfucker turn around with that knife, your ass is gonna run.
Speaker 4: That's the first immediate reaction.
Speaker 2: I would like to think if y'all saw me getting stabbed with something of y'all looking for the strap for y'all getting the better.
Speaker 1: This strapped out? The strap over there, not the strap right here? You got a knife stab in your ass. I'm not walking up on this motherfucker. Got a knife, Yeah, that's true. Motherfucker gonna have to stab me in the back. Hold up, I need to go get a gun. This nigga gotta I need to one up this motherfucker. I'm not finna go. Only girls do emotional ship like that. Somebody got a knife, they come out with a knife. That's dumb as a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: You got a knife, I got a gun. You got a gun. I got a Ouzie, I'm topping you.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: We're not.
Speaker 1: It's just the fucking third century. We both got swords. We're gonna a knife fight.
Speaker 3: Like we're gonna tire our arms together like bad or whatever.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think she walked into it. I think she's all says for how I know the way white women handle stress?
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: In every movie, I think she walked and walked.
Speaker 4: Why would you stab?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Why would you do that? What's that noise? Oh my god? What's happening? And they just keep walking and why is this next thing?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Walk dead assid?
Speaker 4: Hey, this is why we're gonna get canceled. I fucking crying. You just described every scary movie with a white woman.
Speaker 3: Some of those ones are are terrible. I don't watch many of That's what those are.
Speaker 1: More like, that's what would have happened in the cold. She was like, well you're stabbing that man, I'm coming over there.
Speaker 3: And wouldn't have known the way I'm seeing is like, look the corridor where all the blood is right, sure.
Speaker 2: I got this.
Speaker 3: You've got a tremendous amount of growth on both sides and a wall and then an iron door. It's got that metal meshy shit top to bottom. So you're in the middle of that. You aren't seeing shit, you're hearing shit, and you just walk out and open the door and you're right there because I don't think there's any way for that to not be poorly lit, and you just hear commotion and you have to walk in to find out. And scary movies. They know the killers in the house. They just for some reason want to stay in the goddamn house that I don't understand. There's a whole lot of outdoors and they're never in it. With the scary movies. They always stay indoors.
Speaker 4: This is why we getting casting.
Speaker 1: Good looking out for tuning into the Note Sellers podcast, Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate Commonist Share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA. This produced box, the Black Effect Podcast Network, and Notheart Radio.
Speaker 4: Yeah