Speaker 1: The numbers told the story and they always done. It'swando's idiots who believe in analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander, Gone Vison Good. Monday Morning Tude is a numbers game at Visa Dsports Betting Network, Visa dot Com, the Visa App Game, plus iHeartRadio, YouTube TV and of course the DK network. Glad to have you this morning. It's a numbers game kil Alexander, Kelly Biddlin alongside as well, a little microphone issue with Kelly. Right now, we'll get to Kelly momentarily guessing lines. He's waving, guessing lids. It's not how this works, man, guessing lids for week number nine in the National Football League. It's what we do each and every Monday morning. We look back to all of yesterday's action, We go through the games. I am been in a cocoon. I guess a line. Kelly lets me know what the consensus line is for week nine, and within that exercise we look to find value three zero to one. I went on my contest picks this week. Kelly, do we have you back? You? You know no, we don't have kill back. I was gonna find out what Ken League did on is. So this exercise has worked so well each and every week but one thus far this season, so we look to do it again first, as we always do though, to begin this show Survivor Survivor Update from Circa because we do the show here at Bar Canada at the D part of the Circa Umbrella. So this year started once again with nine two hundred and sixty seven entries each at one thousand dollars a pop. I'll do the math. That's nine million, two hundred and sixty seven thousand dollars in the pot. Only thirty six entries eliminated this week, three of whom three of which, because we're talking about entries didn't submit. Oh god, every week someone doesn't submit. So thirty six total. That means there's still twelve hundred and one entries left out of the original nine thousand, two hundred and sixty seven. As a point of comparison, last year, at this time there were only one hundred and twenty three entries of six one hundred and thirty three left. Ninety seven point nine to nine percent had been knocked out. This year, eighty seven point zero four percent have been have been knocked out so twelve hundred and one remain. That means each one of those twelve hundred and one entries has an intrinsic value of Boo boo boo boo boop seven thousand, seven hundred and sixteen dollars and seven cents. Seven thousand, seven hundred and sixteen dollars and seven cents. So congratulations to each and every one of those twelve oh one that still remains. Obviously one more ballgame tonight between the Lions and the Raiders, but just on a quick glance, that is not affected at all. No one has picked either of those two teams heading into tonight, So that's where we'll stand heading in to week number nine. This coming week, we begin with a team's four teams are and by Denver, Detroit, Jacksonville, and San Francisco, which means we begin with Thursday night football. We will go to this game right now. We'll go through which each team participated in yesterday, will recap the games from yesterday. I will make a guess, and then hopefully by the time I make a guess, Kelly will be back and we will actually know what the actual line is and we'll get through everything else that happened in the National Football League. All the nuances right here on the show Thursday Night at Football Tennessee at Pittsburgh, Okay. Tennessee at Pittsburgh on Thursday Night this coming week the three and four Titans and the four and three Steelers. Wow, it's an interesting game. Tennessee yesterday in their Oilers' uniforms, the classic Houston Oilers uniforms looked like Dan Pasterini and Earl Campbell were out there. Love those uties. Will Levis the debut of What a debut it was for Tennessee in this ballgame they end up winning. They end up winning this game over Atlanta twenty eight to twenty three. They beat the Falcons first in tenth their own thirty seven less than two minutes in. Malik Willis, it looked like it was gonna be a platoon situation. He fumbled a shotgun snap Kalais Campbell recovered for Atlanta. Le for Atlanta, led to a young Hayku twenty nine yard field goal three to nothing, Atlanta nine to forty seven left first quarter, trade of punts later, Levis to Hopkins get used to this. Will Levis DeAndre Hopkins from forty seven out, seven to three Tennessee and the Titans fans going crazy on that more to come. After the team's traded punts twice same score. Ridder sacked by Jeffrey Simmons. He fumbles that's been his bugaboo. A ziz al Shaer recovers for Tennessee's short thirty three yard field. Fifth play, Levis to Hopkins from sixteen out, fourteen to three Tennessee five twenty seven left in the second quarter. That would be your halftime score after a couple coup field goals fourteen to nine Tennessee. Now Levis to Hopkins again behind the d from sixty one out, twenty one to nine Tennessee one thirty seven left in the third quarter. Falcons now have Taylor Heineken in the game all second half. Ridder, with concussion symptoms, go seventy five yards bijon In from thirteen out, set up in the in large part by Heineken to Cadarrell Hodge fifty two yard game twenty one to sixteen Tennessee fourteen to seventeen to go, and then after a trade of punts, Levis to Nick Westbrook a Keena from thirty three out. He one't done what a cannon off his back foot touchdown. Levis's fourth touchdown pass of the day twenty eight to sixteen Tennessee was six fifty nine to go. Heinike would then take Atlanta seventy five yards eight yard touchdown passed to Scotty Miller twenty eight twenty three with three forty three to go. Atlanta would get the ball back one more time with two nineteen to go at their own thirteen down five, but a four and out ensues when Van Jefferson couldn't hang on to a Heinekee pass on fourth and one. Ball game twenty eight, twenty three for Tennessee. Levis nineteen of twenty nine for two thirty eight, four touchdowns at his debut, no picks, two sacks. Henry twenty two for one oh one. Also Dereck Henry being told he will not be traded before Tuesday's trade deadline. We'll see how that goes. Hopkins four for one to twenty eight three touchdowns against the Steelers against the Pittsburgh Steelers, who in the rain lose to Jacksonville yesterday, and this started out as one of these games for Pittsburgh where it seemed like, Oh, it's Pittsburgh gonna do this again? Are they gonna get thoroughly dominated and still end up winning? Jacksonville up six to nothing. Pittsburgh had three three and outs by that point. Then Jacksonville first and tent at the Pittsburgh eighteen thirty seconds left in the first quarter. Lawrence to Ingram pop by Kwan Alexander. He fumbles Cole Holcombe Washington great, Cole Holcombe recovers, leads to yet another pit three and out. Then Jacksonville gets it to first and goal to Pittsburgh six. With ten nineteen left in the second quarter, Lawrence picked in the end zone by demonte Cazi ten point fifteen to go in the second quarter, and you're like, oh my god, it's still six to nothing. How is this happening. Team's trade field goals to make it nine to three Jacksonville, but the Steelers drive that starts with under a minute left in the second quarter, with seventeen seconds left, pick it hit after passing the football and hurt Trubisky in the rest of the way. Boswell, by the way, missed the sixty one yarder after his team was offside on a mad to fifty six yard field goal, so it's nine to three Jacksonville. It remains at the half. Third quarter after Bigsby fumble resulted in another three and out for Pittsburgh, and another trade of punt ensued Lawrence to ettend for fifty six when the safety bit underneath Etn runs in the two point conversion as well, seventeen to three Jacksonville pitch hed go seventy five yards, though at that point trubiscuit to pickens for twenty five is he broke a tackle, it's getting the end zone seventeen to ten Jacksonville fifty three seconds left in the third quarter, and then after a Jags punt at Trubisky pick by Andrew Win guard at Jacksonville will get a McManus thirty seven yard field will to go up twenty to ten. With four to thirty five to go, Pittsburgh would turn it over on downs and then their final drive, the game's final play would end on a Trubisky pick down field by Antonio Johnson ball game pick at ten of sixteen for seventy three. Trubisky fifteen of twenty seven for one thirty eight in relief, So Pittsburgh loses falls to four and three Tennessee with the win goes up to three and four, your typical vable kind of Tennessee game where they figure out a way to win, this time behind Will Levis. Tennessee at Pittsburgh, Kelly As we welcome in the great Kelly Binlin. Hell you good, now, man, I'm good. I think I'm good. In my instinct here would be to say a pick him. However, since it is the rook and I know he was great, and by the way, Tennessee Titans fans have to be just thrilled with that Will Levis performance. Better be? You better be. I'll just give a slight nod here. I'll split the difference between the pick and the three. I'll say one and a half in favor of the Steelers.
Speaker 2: You are darn close Steelers two and a half on Thursday night.
Speaker 1: To a little surprised by that, A little surprised by that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think in between yeah, right in between the pick him and the three, I think you're like your guests, was good.
Speaker 1: I think it's right right around there. Makes sense? Does Will Levis all of a sudden to you become yes, let's overreact. Let's overreact. You know how much I love me some billy. Let's overreact. It's overreaction Monday.
Speaker 2: But like you said, if you were not, if you were a Titans fan watching that game last day yesterday, did it not look like an exciting, new, what wonderful world of offense that you lived in? With a vertical passing threat?
Speaker 1: Yes, with the new compkins running downfield catching these bombs from Will Levis. Yes, they must have been like, get rid of everybody, get rid of get rid of Tannehill, get rid of Maleik, get him of Dan Pastererini see still player. Okay, you didn't even let me get you the question, what's up in your mind? After a weekend where c J. Stroud didn't look particularly great with Houston didn't do anything specific. He was fine, right, but he didn't do anything spectacular. We're really going there, let's go. Poka Nakua still continues to get phased out by his own coaching quarterback. It's a conspiracy. They are single handedly keeping him from winning the Offensive Rookie of the Year. Jordan Addison looked good, but now there's no Kirk Cousins. Bijeon plays for a team where the quarterback fumbles all the time. You know where I'm going with this. H chan is hurt. Yeah, he's on ir uh. By the way, I went through almost everybody except for Ze Flowers and Jackson Smith a Jigba who's a shorter shot than will Levis. Will Levis is forty to one. Shouldn't you bet that this morning? See, I'm in a different position because I think I have to take a piece of it just for you know, those just the mind games, the betting mind games we talk about.
Speaker 2: You may recall I had this exact same number on him to go number one overall in the draft that didn't get home. So what am I gonna watch him ball out for the rest of the the season and not have a piece of this?
Speaker 1: Day? You and Matt Brown bet will Levis to be the first pick in the draft when we were doing like the first year of Time fifteen months ago. We made Yes. Yeah, I think I will be taking a piece of this.
Speaker 2: Should people out there? I don't know that numbers probably fair. I would like longer than forty to one. I mean, we are halfway through the season pretty much. Okay, we're slightly before the halfway mark. Let's just be out here. Were slightly before the.
Speaker 1: Halfway mark, there's still plenty of runway for a quarterback to crush all the non quarterbacks. Correct, and if he I mean, look, CJ. Stroud has been great. He's been everything that the Texans could have possibly wanted from him. He's the appropriate favorite in this But I'm just saying forty to one, ain't minus one sixty or whatever Stroud.
Speaker 2: So I think it's gonna I think it's gonna be tough for him to surpass Stroud. Yes, but your argument basically, if everybody else in between, hell yeah, all those guys he can, he can cruise on.
Speaker 1: By all right, let's put it this way. If he can. By the way, this is not a game that I want to bet necessarily, is what we just determined. On the side, I really don't know if I want to play it with if anything could be tease up Titans. But if Will Levis throws three touchdown passes and has one pick in this game against the Steelers, which will mean seven against one in his first two games, what is he Friday morning? In this category twenty, I'll even go ten. I don't know, you think you can go that much shorter though, Yes, because there's nobody else who just stood out because people are I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that's the reaction it's gonna be to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, the betting reaction, well, probably could take it that low.
Speaker 1: Should it be that low? I don't know, no, But if you want to get the best number that you may never see again, it's overreaction beating. I'm taking a piece for my mental saying, Oh, we got lots of games to get to and oh the Shenanigans. It's a numbers game at vis in these sports betting network. We got a lot to get to here. Kelly Binlin, what's next time? You're ready for some Germany? Germany six thirty.
Speaker 2: Pacific time, nine to thirty Eastern over in Germany and his Dolphins at the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a game that's got me in the game of the week, right, Al, I'm anya six and two Dolphins, six and two Chiefs Miami yesterday, zero zero game for the Dolphins against the Patriots, third and fifteen at their own thirty four to thirty seven left in the first quarter to a pick by Kyle Duggar led to a short thirty yard field goal. Third play Jones to Kendrick Bourne twenty four and not to a field goal, rather led to a short thirty yard field I should say, third play Jones to Kendrick Bourne, twenty four yard touchdown pass seven and nothing, New England. New England up a touchdown, but that was short lived. Next drive six play seventy five yards to it to Tyreek Reek from forty two out seven to seven to twenty two seconds left first quarter. After New England three and out, Miami went fifty three yards, helped along by fourth and four and fourth and one conversions, but also by a ridiculous p I call in the end zone on a ball that Tyreek had to be a foot taller to even have a try at to catch. Two it et Cedric Wilson Junior from went out fourteen to seven Dolphins six to ten left second quarter. New England then gets it at first and ten of the Miami twenty five th mac picked by Jalen Ramsey, returns at forty nine yards kind of nonchalantly went out of bounds in my opinion on that led to a Sanders thirty yard field goal seventeen to seven Miami at the half. Then third quarter to a fumbled on the first stat from scrimmage of the third quarter. You're like, oh man, New England's gonna get back then back in this, but with the ball at the twenty three and out, they had to settle for a ryle in thirty eight yard field goals, still seventeen to ten Miami. Then Miami went seventy seven yards mosted in from one twenty four to ten, twenty four to ten Miami teams of trade puns twice. New England were actually cut this to twenty four to seventeen after they went eighty one yards and scored on Jones to Juju three yard touchdown pass on fourth and goal with a thirty to go. But then Miami went seventy five yards in ten plays two at a wattle from thirty one out thirty one seventeen with two forty three to go. Then New England four and out ball Game two a thirty of forty five for three to twenty four in victory, three touchdowns, one pick. He was sacked twice fumble loss Waddle seven for one to twenty one in a touch Tyreek Gate for one to twelve in a touch fourth player in NFL history to one thousand yards receiving through his first eight games. They held the Pats, the Dolphins did to two hundred eighteen total yards, and then Kansas City the upset of the day. They go into Denver and they lose outright, lose outright. That breaks mahomes twenty five and OH record versus teams two games below five hundred, his sixteen and OH record in road division games, and the sixteen game win streak that the Chiefs had over the Broncos. In one fell swoop and it started after a case three and out with Marvin Mims Junior. How many times have we mentioned him on the show? Returning upunt thirty one yards set up Denver at the CAC thirty nine. Ten plays later, Wilson and Javonte from four out, seven to nothing, Denver seven to three. Then Mahomes passed Devaldez scantling, he was tackled by Josie Jewel, he fumbled, Justin Simmons recovered, and then the Broncos got the ball at midfield. Wilson to Judy for thirty nine. Two plays later, Wilson to Judy for eleven, fourteen to three, Broncos eleven to fifty one lapt second quarter, You're like, way too early. I'm sure there's a lot of people banging the Chiefs in game at that point. And then Mahomes got picked by Jakwan mcmillion. Denver set up at the KC forty eight, but immediately turned it over on downs That led to a Bucker field goal fourteen to six, five point thirty nine left in the second quarter. And then the Shenanigans at the end of the first half. After a Denver punt first and tended the Denver nineteen for Casey. With fifty six seconds left in the half, Mahomes sacked by Baron Browning, he fumbled, Jonathan Cooper recovered the third and fourth their own forty nine. Wilson sacked by George carl Loft as he fumbled. Willie Gay recovered, So nine seconds left, Casey ball at Denver forty eight. Of course they get to field goal range. Eleven yard pass to Jared McKinnon, butker fifty six yard field goal. It's fourteen to nine Denver. At halftime, You're like, Okay, Kansas City's gonna win this. And then will Latt's got a thirty eight yard field goal try block to begin the second half, team traded punts, but then Mi Coole Hardman muffed a Riley Dixon punt that was a huge play. Broncos ball still up fourteen to nine with at the Casey ten. With eleven nineteen to go, second in goal to six Wilson is sonton twenty one to nine Denver from six out Casey got it to fourth and three at the Denver twenty seven. Mahomes looked for sky Moore in the end zone, put it on his hands, but he couldn't reel it in with seven thirty five to go, and then after a Denver punt, Mahomes was picked on a fourth and twenty two by Justin Simmons. Broncos would add a Let's field goal for the twenty four to nine final. Mahomes twenty four of thirty eight for two forty one, no touchdowns, two picks, was three times he lost a fumble, out gained Denver two seventy five to two forty, but it didn't matter because they were minus four in turnovers. They had five of them for a net plus seven Denver points. In Kansas City Lose Outright Loses out Right, twenty four to nine of the Broncos. But you have the six and two Dolphins at the six and two Chiefs. I will say the Chiefs will be a field goal favorite. Stan padded three two and a half painted across the board Chiefs. I think i'd uh do I want to bet the Chiefs on that. I just the Chiefs just don't look like themselves. It's maybe Mahomes was. People were saying they might have been sick yesterday. I had the flu.
Speaker 2: Apparently he had the flu Saturday night, I guess, and went into the game with that yesterday. I mean, look some sloppy, sloppy weather conditions for that game. It all leads to it's just every time I watch one of these Chiefs games and like, yeah, I had to tease a leg with that that went down.
Speaker 1: We're teing to watch these Chiefs games. It's just it's the obvious.
Speaker 2: It's it's imagine if there was a decent wide receiver to go to all this team. I mean it's Kelsey or nothing in this past.
Speaker 1: You know, oh, you know kind of player they need O they're in Kansas City. Guy like Tyreek Hill would be a great acquisity. Oh wait a minute, he played for them. I really would. Yeah, yeah, all right, let's do one more. I don't. I don't. Here's the thing. Am I racing to bet that? I don't know your travel update? I feel like we have to do this every time. Yeah, absolutely, did hear that.
Speaker 2: I believe it's dolphins are leaving right away, so they are traveling today.
Speaker 1: And I believe Kansas City I saw was doing a midweek travel, so they're already difference already. I don't want to I don't want to bet Kansas City then, right exactly?
Speaker 2: So I think I heard they're planning practices in Germany Thursday and Friday, so they will travel sometime before that.
Speaker 1: Let's do one more here, all right?
Speaker 2: We got Vikings at Falcons early windows Sunday four and four Vikings four and four Falcons.
Speaker 1: Falcons already talked about. They lost to Tennessee. Ritter was eight of twelve for seventy one at another fumble loss, it was sacked five times. Taylor Heineken relieved twelve of twenty one for one seventy five. Minnesota beats green Bay after a couple of green Bay three and ounce and a miss Joseph forty two yard field goal try for the Vikings. The Vikings win seventy seven yards acres in from six out, first Minnesota rushing touchdown of the year. They went up seven to nothing with one thirty four left in the first quarter. Green Bay started this game Kelly with four to three and outs. Then they finally had a drive that started with four to fifty six left in the half. They finally matriculated they got an Andrews Carlson thirty yard field goal. It was ten to three Vikings at halftime. Minnesota took the opening third quarter drive seventy five yards. Cousins the Hockinson two out, seventeen to three Vikings with nine twenty five left in the third quarter. Then Love was picked downfield by Josh Mntelis on the third play of the ensuing drive. He returned at forty three yards that set up Minnesota the green Bay twenty one play later, Cousins to add one players all took Cousins to Addison for twenty twenty four to three Minnesota, and really you felt like the competitive portion of this ball game was over, even though green Bay then did go eighty one yards Love to Dobbs from one out and fourth and goal twenty four to ten Vikings two thirty nine left in the third quarter. Here's the big part, though. Minnesota then matriculated, ended up with Cousins getting sacked by Kenny Clark. He pops his achilles tendon on the play, hopped off the field by the way. Right after that, Joseph had a forty four yard field goal try blocked with nine to forty two to go, and then it was just sort of green Bay had every opportunity. Jonathan Owens twenty three yard return set up the pack at their own forty four. Green Bay eventually turn it over on downs fourth and five at the Minnesota ten. It actually gets set up again at the Minnesota fifteen after Jared Hall fumble, who's now in for Cousins, but green Bay would actually go backwards before turning it over on downs, and then they'd turn it over on downs once more. Twenty four to ten was the final. Cousins ended up twenty three of thirty one for two seventy four. Hall was three of four for twenty three. In relief, Kevin O'Connell would not commit to Jaren Hall as the starter in this ball game. They did help hold green Bay to two hundred and seventy total yards, but green Bay is awful. So you have a Kirk Cousins list. Vikings now at I think Desmond Ritter out of concussion protocol to start for Atlanta. We think it's to be Atlanta more than a field goal. I think by four, I'll say.
Speaker 2: It is good guests for pretty much every where DraftKings.
Speaker 1: Is at four and a half right now, but they are one of the few. Could you could you imagine remember when when Aaron Rodgers went down and people were speculating, They're like, oh, they should get Kirk Cousins. That's perfect. You know, the Vikings don't have Could you imagine if he had ruptured his achilles as a member of the Jets after Aaron Rodgers had done it already, Yeah, that would have been bad. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But Seawan Mannion's on the practice squad right, so I guess it's gonna come down to Jaron Hall or Sewn Manion. Probably they're in Minnesota. This is I don't think I'll be touching this one.
Speaker 1: Girl. I'm not laying at four points four points with the Atlanta Falcons. I don't care who's playing. Hey all, no, that's right, boy, what a year of catastrophic injury. Yeah, okay, we'll see if we can find value. Still a bunch to come coming up. Guessing lines week number nine that in FOOTBA League right here on a numbers game at VIST in the Sports Betting Network skill Alexander is Kelly Bidlin. Tonight the Lions taking on the Las Vegas Raiders and Jimmy Garoppolo seven and a half is the number on this Aman Ross Saint Brown of the Lions with the flu, so he is questionable on this sweet he says sarcastically. Why why are you have a bet on the Lions? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean I've got lay seven and then I've got a few teasers.
Speaker 1: Tied into this to I'm laying seven. Honestly, I never do this, but bon Ra is so important that this team. I'm gonna be monitoring this all day. I might take us a piece of seven and a half. I'm laying seven. I have them in a teaser with the Chargers from last night, and I have him as a contest contest too. I think I heard you mentioned before three to zero to one. You went three? Yeah, one was the Jets. Which is the most lucky one in that column. Ever, we'll get to that. Oh yeah, we'll get there. We'll get there. You have to acknowledge when you get just bucky on some of these just unbelievable. I might have live been a Jet's friend watching that game with it was great that that was so ridiculous. And we'll get to that game when it comes up here on the schedule, whatever it does. That was so ridiculous that I had to remind myself more than once after that game the rest of the day that I hadn't lost that game. I know, I know, and we still have but there's still freezing cold. Takes your buddy, ye had like, you know, like double digits worth of tweets people that already called the Giants win. Yeah, not good. What's next?
Speaker 2: We have early window Sunday, Cardinals at the Browns.
Speaker 1: Eric Eager's best call. E said, when all said and done, Cardinal's gonna get the number one pick. Boy, oh boy, might he be right. They're one in seven now against the four and three Cleveland Cavaliers Arizona Baltimore. We got to talk about this. So Arizona takes the opening drive seventy five yards dobs in from one seven nothing Cardinals. It's the same Cardinals script, same script every week. Never gonna make you feel comfortable betting against him, well, at least for half a least for half. Baltimore then went seventy five yards of Lamar to Andrews from five out seven to seven, two thirty eight left first quarter. Then after Arizona punt, Tucker missed a fifty three yard er. What's that all about? Say what? Arizona then turned it over on downs fourth and one at to Baltimore thirty six with eight to fifty eight left in the second quarter, when Amari Demarcata was stuff for no gain, Baltimore pont Arizona punk Baltimore punt that were two minutes left. Dobbs picked on an overthrow by Brandon Stevens, and of course the Ravens capitalizes. They go fifty seven yards and one thirty seven Lamar to Justice Hill for twenty four the big one gussin from one fourteen to seven Baltimore at halftime. By the way, nice job by owen Wright on both the kickoff and punk coverage. Not coverage. Joh return teams really NFL action, baby, there you go. First came up first game for him, right, so yeah, first caps So that's awesome. It is when they show those you know a football I Bill Belichick football life. You have no idea the hurdles that human being overcomes to get into the into the show. So he got specialties action. It's my buddy. Who's my little buddy who was on the Ravens practice. Well, got some live action yesterday. Fourteen to seven Baltimore in the half. All right, teams trade punts twice to start the second half. Then after another Baltimore punt, first and ten for Arizona their own ten hobbs picked by Gino Stone. This was really the game changing play because this broke it open for Baltimore. Third play in then gusts in from seven out twenty one to seven Baltimore. With forty seconds left in the third quarter. The Ravens would add a forty eight yard tucker Field will to go up twenty four to seven. And you're thinking, if you have Baltimore in this game, ah, twenty four to seven, easy, peasy, rson ilright a coast in on this one coast job. Yeah, not so fast, my friend. Cardinals seventy five yard cosmetic touchdown drive Hobbs the trade McBride from seventeen out and the two point conversion Hobbs run, which was sort of, you know, a random two point conversion because it was it was the derivative of the fourteen eight to six that we're familiar with. This was the seventeen eleven to nine two point conversion. Twenty four to fifteen Baltimore. Now keep in mind the number here is what nine and a half for most people, nine and a half, all right, twenty four to fifteen. And if you're a Baltimore backer, you're like, oh, this can't possibly happen no place. Well, don't worry, because then Baltimore would answer back with their own seventy five yard drive to seal the deal. Guss In from one thirty one fifteen Ravens two fifty one to go, And if you're a Ravens backer, you're like, there we go. That's just this. But then Arizona will get another meaningless touchdown. Except for when it came to Betters Dobbs the Marquis Brown from one out thirty one twenty one, you knew it was gonna come down to a two point conversion. They get into the two point conversion, but it's a holding penalty, and so Baltimore Betters are rejoicing. They're like, yes, they're not gonna get the two point conversion from deep and they don't incomplete pass on the subsequent try that was intended for Brown thirty one twenty one. It would remain Ravens Betters breathe a sigh of relief. Yes, we're gonna take this home. That's me talking to like as if I was a Ravens better. But then on sidekick works, Oh my god, this can't possibly be happening. You actually show a shot if the Cards brass on the sideline, they can be seen discussing their strategy down two scores, so you got in their head. You're like, oh my god, they get it. They're supposed to kick a field goal. First. If you're a Raven's back, you're like, oh no, I'm yelling at the t kick it. That's not good. But then and then the Cards get in field goal range. But then you know what they do instead of all they had to do was spike and then set up the field goal team, they decide to go for a touchdown, and you're like, oh my god. If you're a Ravens better. Maybe they don't get it. Maybe they're gonna try to score a touchdown first. This could work out after all. Incomplete pass though, and then they reconsider. They're like, no, we will turn up, we will throw the field goal unit. Out there, go out there, Matt Prater crush Ravens Betters. His kick from forty is wide, but a false start nullifies the attempt. Now a forty five yard try to determine the Plinko michegas this time it's good because of course it is. That is brutal. Cardinals betters take the money. That is the plinkoists. Yes, of the plink horrific games you will ever plinko. Oh my god. Ravens thirty one, Cardinals twenty four, uh Hobbs twenty five to thirty seven and defeat for two way, two touchdowns, two picks. He was sacked twice, six carries for twenty six yards and a touchdown, but they remind us two in turnovers that led to plus fourteen Ravens points. And then New's Cleveland. They played Seattle hard to top that game, but just real quick, yeah.
Speaker 2: This is I forgot who tweeted it in last week one of our great regulars. But the just it's exhausting betting against the Arizona cards.
Speaker 1: They might be one in sevens. Exhausted. I have like no interest in doing it anymore. This year. I wasn't involved in that game best day. How nice is it, by the way, to not be involved in a game like that, or but to live through others it was. It was hilarious to be to live through up your saw guy, I'm so sorry for everybody had Ravens tickets out of the rob like yelling at the TV chick out kick it. You got it so good, I listen. I don't know, pardon me. I don't know how Cleveland lost this game Seattle yesterday, as I joke, but they did. Seattle took the opening drive eighty yards Jake bobo in from three to seven to nothing. Then Walker was sacked by Jordan Brooks. He fumbled boy Boy and Maffey recovered Seattle in fifty nine yards gino and a locket for twelve. It's fourteen to nothing, five point thirty left in the first quarter. Then the Browns woke up. They won seventy five yards for plays Walker to PJ Strong, setting up Walker to n Joku eighteen yards. It was fourteen to seven Seattle, three twenty two left in the first quarter, seventeen to seven Seattle. Then at this point Walker was then picked by Reek Wolan by the way to Riek Wolland is now going by Rieke. Yeah, that was a new thing this year. I don't know why Reek, even though it looked like Najoku by the way, I knocked it out clean. They gave the ball to the Seattle Seahawks. Did you see that? I thought he knocked that ball out clean. Hawks do anything with it though. Cleveland then went sixty seven yards hunt in from one seventeen to fourteen Seattle four to forty left. Second quarter teams traded punts, then Seattle driving for at least a field goal in the final first half possession first in ten the Cleveland twenty seven Geno pick by Martin, Emister and Junior with twenty two seconds left in the half, so Seattle stayed up just three at the half. Browns tied it up seventeen to seventeen on a Hopkins twenty five yard field goal after a three and out for Cleveland, excuse me for Seattle. Then after a Geno pick by Maurice Hurst. The second they take the leads, Cleveland does on a Hopkins twenty seven yard field goal twenty to seventeen. Cleveland another Seattle three and out in a Cleveland pun ten forty two to go. Seahawks forced to punt. Browns get the ball back with five forty six to go, so they're up three, got the ball five forty six to go. They're trying to ice it away up three, but third and three at their own forty one with two to oh four to go, Walker's past the flex off of Jamal Adams helmet picked by Julian Love, and you know what happens next. Seahawks go fifty seven yards on five plays, Gino dea Fan for twenty seven the big chunk, then Gino to Smith and Jigba from nine out he flings it into the stands twenty four to twenty Seattle thirty eight seconds to go. Cleveland can't do anything with it for an out ballgame. Seattle somehow wins PJ Walker and defeat fifteen to thirty one for two forty eight, one touchdown, two picks. He was sacked three times. He also lost a fumble. Arizona at Cleveland. I guess it's Cleveland minus six. But again, do we have any idea who's playing quarterback for Cleveland? We don't. This is becoming Cam Rising esque when it comes to Shaun Watson. I have no idea how good he'll be if he does play. I don't know what to make of the Cleveland Browns in general, but they're six point favorites over Arizona. And by the way, here's how the game is gonna go. You ready, Arizona and Cleveland are gonna play a really tight first half. Then Cleveland, I'm just gonna tell you right now, Cleveland's gonna take a lead and whoever back them is gonna be like, ah, We've got this, and then Arizona's gonna mess with you. That's how the game's gonna go. Probably probably Cleveland by six. It is.
Speaker 2: Seven everywhere pretty much, or seven and a half. It opens seven and a half a lot of.
Speaker 1: Places it is. Do we know who's playing quarterback? No? How could we possibly do? Right? I know I can't do it, but I know I'm not touching at anything that involves the Arizona car.
Speaker 2: That was maybe one of the Biggert surprises to me though, when I saw it's like over seven over seven, We've no idea was quarterbacking.
Speaker 1: They don't get No, they don't get more point god than that one. We just described more games to get to numbers, game vs. In these sports betting network guessing lines, we get tweets at beating the book. Bainbridge deuise Levi and he goes Levi's as he calls him, isn't even on the board on my far away site. They're too scared to post him. Stringfellow Hawk heard on the contest show that our friend Bob de Luca has all ten of his entries left and Survivor. No, he's out. Then he get knocked out here he got knocked out. He took Tampa Bay knocked out. Reno Matthews, correct, man, he is correct. He says, tonight's game does matter for Circus Survivor if you're one of the one one hundred and seven entries on the Lions, just under nine percent of all entries. Yes, my eyes did not did not go to that side of the board, Yes, one hundred and seven on the lines. Jesse Welch thought I was so see sneaky smart taking the Jets in my survivor pool, Fellas, We're lucky. I'm still alive, both in contest and in real life. There you go, Jesse's awesome. Scott Weston, I didn't listen last week, but I did this week. Great job destroying the book. On the Destroying the Book podcast Beating the Book podcast, he means everyone was on, especially Doctor Bob on his Saints by seven model. Thanks Fellas Wegg's pool. That Baltimore game was our fifth pick in circa. He had Arizona to go five and oh we did get lucky with Seattle plus three and a half as well. Well, that's good out of knowwledge when it goes your way, and we certainly did with that Jets game. Seattle for me too. Wow, all right, we gotta get to a couple real quick here, God, early window Rams at Packers. Oh, this is gonna be impossible to make because I don't know Stafford's playing or not, do we? Okay? So Rams, God, they're frustrating. Rams go seventy five yards instead of a three and ns out because of an illegal contact. Excuse me, Dallas rather starts this game going seventy five yards instead of three and out because of an illegal contact penalty that otherwise would have had Dallas off the field and the floodgates immediately opened. Dacked Jake Ferguson from eighteen out seven to nothing, Dallas nine to forty four left, first quarter ten to three. Now Stafford picked sixth to Duran Bland. We've seen that happen before this year, with durn Bland thirty yards to the Hiszy seventeen to three Dallas thirty six seconds left in the first quarter after a three and out Ethan Evans punt blocked through the end zo by Sam Williams nineteen to seven Dallas, then the ensuing punt after the safety Melvin Turpin returns at sixty three yards two plays later Dak to Lamb for ten twenty six to three Dallas twelve forty five left. Second quarter. Then after a Rams three and out, Rams get a stay of execution when Jordan Fuller picks off Dak deep in Rams territory. But after another Rams three and out, Dallas win sixty three yards Dak to Lamb from twenty two out thirty three to three Dallas two twenty seven left in the second quarter. By the way, that pick six to Duran Bland. Who do you think he was forcing it into his boyfriend Cooper. By the way, just before the two minute warning, Niakua made a catch rule didn't complete on the field. Replay showed it was a catch. Sean McVay didn't even bother challenging down thirty. He's like, ah, I don't want him to win Rookie of the Year. I'm not going to challenge I know him down thirty. By the way, Royce Freeman eventually went in from one to make it thirty three to nine Dallas at the half, but Stafford hurt his thumb on an opposing player's helmet just before that, and he did continue to play in the second half. In fact, there was a seventy five yard drive where Stafford went to scronic your guy, scrona check. Oh, scrona check. Yeah. By the way, who somehow got elevated to captain status this year? I realized that on the touchdown, anybody but Nikua from twenty out two point twelve captains two point conversion from Mattwell to Stafford. By the way, he was on the receiving end. It was thirty three to seventeen Dallas at one point and You're like, oh, maybe could they And then no, Dallas had a long drive Aubrey field goal thirty six to seventeen, and then Stafford was out of the game, and forty three to twenty was your final. And as a Scott Hansen couldn't wait to tell us on the red Zone channel. Oh, it's an Oregon. It's a score of Gomi. So excited about that. By the way, Golick and his son, Golig Junior, they asked me, it's like, does score Gommi's a does it mean anything in your world? I was trying to be polite. I was like, not really. Forty three to twenty okay. Green Bay, by the way, in defeat to Minnesota, Jordan Love twenty four forty one for two twenty nine, Packers only had two hundred seventy total yards and rams at green Bay. Good god. Well, if Stafford plays, it's minus four on the rams side. But if he doesn't play, green Bay will be favored by a tick. Right, yeah, So what is the market assuming?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now it is they're assuming no Stafford because it is Packers two and a half.
Speaker 1: And if you're okay, and if your Stafford, do you really I mean we said this even before the season. I've said last year you won a Super Bowl, you're probably going to the Hall of Fame. Yes, boys and girls, his stats are Hall of Fame esque. What are you doing? Yeah? I feel you, all right? I got nothing he's got he's got to keep. There's no chance. I'm betting on Green Bay. By the way, they're horrible. He's got to play as long as Cooper's there. Come on, you know what my worst call this offseason was. It wasn't even a call, but when I said, how do we know that? How do we know that Jordan Love's gonna suck? He's held a clipboard all these years under one system, he might suck. Now you're kind of thinking, how did the Packers not know he sucked? Seeing him in practice? That's a great point. Yeah, that's an interesting So yeah, two and a half and it is. There's a one and a half out there right now.
Speaker 2: I'm interested to see how this moves, depending on because I'm not sure about Stafford ram I'm really not sure they you know, by the time they say he sat down, that game was kind of a blowout anyways, so you don't know how much they were protecting it.
Speaker 1: I don't like anything so far. What's next, Let's find something. Commander's at Patriots. There's an exciting bowt game. Ah Taco holders at the Patriots three and five. Washington two and six, New England, New England, we already talked about. They lost to Miami. Mac Jones was nineteen of twenty nine for one sixty one and defeat, two touchdowns, one pick. He was sacked three times. Washington loses to the Eagles, again, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory after a trade of punts. Washington won sixty two yards and three plays, including a Robinson carry Brian Robinson for twenty nine yards. Howell to the incomparable Terry McLaurin for twenty six seven and nothing, Washington seven to three. Skins win seventy five yards, Howel to John Dotson for twenty one fourteen to three, Washington twelve forty to go. Second quarter, Philadelphia gets it all the way to first in gold to Washington three, but then Kenneth Gainwell, stripped by Cameron curl Fadarien Mathis recovers for Washington. You're like, hey, this is the day. This is the day. Washington wins this h Washington gets into fourth and one of the Philadelphia thirty five. Then Howell incomplete intended for McLaurin. Okay, here it comes. Eagles then go sixty five yards hurts the aj Brown amazing catch. Fourteen to ten Washington, thirty four seconds left in the second quarter. Then Washington manages to get in a field goal range for slide, but a false start on a fifty six yard try that went through makes him have to try a sixth the one yarder. You know what he does with that? Kelly sinks it. Seventeen to ten Washington at the half. This could be the day. Nope, first drive, third quarter after horrific PI penalty on Washington the end zone, just horrific. Eagles go to their bread and butter, but you don't toss push the Washington Communist commando commodores fumble. Kendall Fuller recovers what a moment that was. Don't you try or to us push in here? Didn't matter? After Washington punt Philly wid Wow, did you ever get a clear view of that? That's just a Hurst dropped the snap. He just dropped the ball. Washington. That's like everybody was trying to figure out, like did they do something to stop and fight on a defense? After Washington punted, Philadelphia Wain fifty one yards Hurts to Brown twenty five yard touchdown seventeen seventeen four to seventeen left third quarter, but then Washington answers seventy five yards spanning the end of the third quarter. In the start of the fourth quarter, Howell, who had a great game, to Logan Thomas from seven out, pardon me, I'm getting emotional. Twenty four to seventeen, Washington three to go, Philadelphia right back seventy five yards, Hurts to Smith for thirty eight on completely busted coverage twenty four a piece eight forty seven ago. Then of course it goes against Washington. Howel overthrows. McLaurin is picked by Red Blanketship, literally Howl's worst pass of the day. Philly's set up at Washington's twenty that leads to a Hurts to Julio Jones eight yard touchdown pass thirty one twenty four Philly seven to seventeen to go. Two subsequent Washington drives ended their heartbreak. Two low and a way outside passes intended for McLaurin that he couldn't wrangle in ended the first one on downs, then a four and out on the second one when a howl pass intended for Dotson was ruled incomplete on third down, and somehow after replay it was still ruled in complete. That's the second Skins Eagles game, with one of those which should have gone Washington's way, the Terry McLaurin overtime play in the first one, and then this one, and you're like, what's going on? Philadelphia set up on a short field, they get a touchdown on a swift seven yard touchdown run out of the brotherly shove formation. Thirty eight to twenty four Philly, fifty to go. Are the Eagles really gonna cover? And by the way, they should have saved that play for a better opponent. Yeah. More important, you shouldn't have shown that. Of course they're not. Washington takes over with one forty four to go, seventy two yards four plays, how old the crowded for twenty six thirty eight to thirty one vetrball howl through for three hundred and ninety seven yards. New England by two and a half at home against Washinging Patriots two at DraftKings two and a half pretty much everywhere else. Geez, we gotta find some in the second hour. Bro Dan Lebattard is next on DraftKings Network. Enjoy that We're coming right back. More guessing line numbers game recent these Sports Betting Network. Here are three reasons Zen is America's number one nicotine pounch. We use food grade ingredients. We have a wide selection of varieties and they all come in two strengths. Find Zen at a store near you. Warning, this product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. The numbers told the story they always do. It's wand those idiots who believe in the analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander Gone. Our number two of a numbers game in Visa, the Sports Betting Network, Visa dot Com, Visa AP Game, plus iHeart Radio YouTube TV, all proudly brought to you by Bar Canada at the d I don't know if the bar specifically brings it to you. Uh you know what, I'm gonna say, yes, okay, because they provide us this glorious water. They do. It's glorious. So yeah, if we're trying to say, yeah, who provides something they provided that is the voice of Kelly Bidlace, gentlemen, Gil, Alexander more guessing lines to get to we haven't found any value yet.
Speaker 2: By the way, now there's a rough week, a rough week. I didn't even one bet. We haven't gotten to it yet, but I made one bet.
Speaker 1: We read some tweets, We get tweets at beating the book, cet Cells, Chris Sells, Gil, I swear DraftKings Brass listens to you and Kelly and takes down any good bets you guys talk about. Will Levis MVP was taken down within seconds of your discussion and still isn't back up when it goes back up. I'm sure forty to one is gone MVP. I think he meant, uh rookie the year. Yeah, yeah, I mean that that forty was on the high end. Looking at forty, you see it? Okay, yeah, I see it. Maybe he's in a state where they took it down. Jed O'Connor. Will Levis gets two weeks to prep for a Falcons defense. Now on a short week to prep for the Steelers, time to sell high on young Willie Sports pick Magic. So I went five and one in my pick six pool, eight hundred people in the contest. Everyone who goes six and oh on a week splits the weekly pot, which can grow to a couple thousand bucks if the Ravens field the kick, I go six and oh. By the way, Nelson Agalore on the hands team, Just the irony of that that ball that by that onside kick just bounced ricocheted off his chest. Hands Team, Nelson, you get in there? Oh man, how is that? Nelson? I mean, I got he's a receiver. He should be, but this guy is drop big time pass Nelson. You feel it? On New York Mess sixteen, I believe I told Gil that he would take five in a pick him first five over Scherzer, and he told me that I'm retiring on the spot, like the mad dog thing he's talking about it. Oh, mad dog, get to retire. It's not gonna happen. I am so amused at people's outrage over that. Jim. Yet he can't because the esp had just found this thrilling young talent out there, Christopher Russo, Yes, right, they kind of invested him. Jim. Jim debitt, I hope it's debit. He busted on me for saying to win one. So I think it's debit according to the refs. Announcers always clarifying the Seahawks rule. To me, according to the refs the announcer in the Seahawks game, if you are lying on the ground untouched, the ball becomes part of your body. Therefore, as soon as the as soon as the d or in this case, the offense touches the ball, the offense is down. No fumble. I see. So this was a play again where Seahawks defensive back had the football, was untouched and David Nijok who actually came and perfectly swatted the ball out of his hands without touching his body. Cleveland actually recovered the football, but they gave it to Seattle based on what Jim Devit just told us. Doesn't matter. I like that rule. Then I think God Bitflair. Too many home faves this week. I'm suspicious. Just a general comment from him. All right, let's get into it. What we got. We've got still early Bears at the Saints two and six Bears four and four Saints, in case you missed it last night, the Bears get housed by the Chargers, and congratulations to these six hundred and thirty five entries or the people that those entries belonged to last night for a easy, peasy, sweat free survivor win on your Chargers. That was the team that I had mark for that week as well. Chicago first played for scrimmage Tyson Beagent Secret Beagent Man to Darnell Mooney for forty one yards untouched to the turf and then he got up. But apparently somebody's whistle blew from somewhere which robbed Chicago of a touchdown. So let us remember in that blowout last night, it might have started completely differently had there not been some errant whistle and that was it for Chicago. That was their highlight because the Chargers then went ninety three yards Herbert to Eckler for thirty nine most of it Yaks seven and nothing Chargers a little more than halfway through the first quarter than after a Chicago three and out, Chargers went fifty five yards Herbert to Simi Fejoko from nine out, fourteen to nothing. Herbert to that point in the game, eleven of eleven for one twenty two touchdowns. It's pretty good. Chicago third and eight at the Charges forty five twelve fifty left second quarter Beijent picked by Jasir Taylor that led to a Dicker forty three yard field goals seventeen to nothing Charges by the way, Cameron Dicker having himself a year Then the Bears they got off the Schneid fourteen play seventy five yards seven oh three, Darrnton Evans in from eleven seventeen to seven Chargers with one forty seven left in the second quarter. But if you had any notion, as a Bears backer or a Chargers survivor player that this was going to get tight, forget it, because the Chargers started at their own twenty five with one forty seven left. Nine Blaze Herbert to Barham, Barham from eleven out touchdown twenty four to seven Charms with just four seconds left in the half, and it was all academic from there. Dicker fifty three yard field goal to make it twenty seven to seven, then Dicker from forty six to make it thirty to seven, and then it was just Fada complee thirty to thirteen Chargers over the Bears. Then the Saints. Saints what by Derek Carr through some of the best passes I've ever seen him throw in this game yesterday, as the Saints knocked off the Indianapolis colt didn't start all that great. Set up by a Taylor forty two yard run fourth in less than a one for Indy at the New Orleans ten seven to twenty one left in the first quarter, they opted for a Gay thirty three yard field goal Matt Gay thirty three yard field goal, three to nothing Indianapolis, but illegal formation made it fourth and less than a yard again. This time they decided, Ah, forget the field goal, We'll go for it in shotgun Minsheet to Pittman, so instead of three to nothing, Pittman in from ten, seven to nothing Indy. Next drive, though the Saints won seventy five yards Krta Kamara eighteen yar yards seven to seven, Then second and one for Indianapolis at the New Orleans two, Taylor was stuffed for no game third and one, Minshaw was flushed out of the pocket and hurt briefly settled for a Matt Gay twenty yard chip shot ten to seven Indianapolis just in the opening seconds of the second quarter. Then third play, ensuing drive third and six at their own twenty nine, Carl was sacked by DeForest Buckner he fumbled, Dao Odeingbo recovered set up a short thirty yard feel for Indy Moss eventually in from one out seventeen to seven Indianapolis with eleven thirty nine left in the second quarter, and then it was all New Orleans. From there, Saints went seventy five yards. Taysom hill in from twenty seventeen to fourteen after an Indie three and out, New Orleans sixty three yards on two plays car to Rashid Shaheed, who was everywhere yesterday, fifty eight yard touchdown pass twenty one seventeen New Orleans. It would be twenty one to twenty at the half. Third quarter after a few punts second and sixth of the New Orleans thirty three four oh two left third quarter, Minshew picked by Paulson Adebu that led to a seventy one yard Saints drive ending in a Kamara sixteen yard touchdown run twenty eight to twenty. New Orleans. Colts went three and out, but then Taysom's bomb to Shaheed for forty four looked like a completion, but Rodney Thomas rested away from him. Initially ruled an a pick, but overturn on replay to a catch and that led to I think properly called that led to a Taysom one yard score thirty five to twenty New Orleans. And he did come back with a minshew to Andrew ogle Tree thirty three yard touchdown pass thirty five to twenty seven with eight nineteen to go, but after a trade of punts, New Orleans got the ball with three forty eight left at their own three zero five. They were up eight. Indy forced him into a third and thirteen with three minutes left, but Carr just a beautiful dime to Shaheed downfield for fifty one and for all intents and purposes, that sealed the deal. New Orleans would haud a group. A twenty seven yard field goal thirty eight to twenty seven was the final car nineteen of twenty seven for three ten, two touchdowns, no picks. He with sack ones. Taysom Hill was all over the box score, but Shaheed three catches we talked about, all of them for one hundred and fifty three yards and a touch Kamaras seventeen for fifty nine on the ground in a touchdown, four catches for fifty one in a touchdown, five hundred and eleven total yards for the New Orleans Saints in that ball game Chicago at New Orleans, the two and six Bears, the four and four Saints. I'll say the Saints by six.
Speaker 2: Saints by seven on low sides. That one just kind of opening up this morning after the game last night. I don't know about you. I'm not running a lay seven points with the Saints and the Bears team. I don't know how you could possibly bet on. I don't know that we've gone this far into a show yet this year, and not likely. I think we have actually, but this is uh. There's a few great marquee matchups this week, this upcoming week. Other than that they should make.
Speaker 1: Like the NFL ticket for free this week. There's some bad games. What's the X, I'll do another. Seahawks at Ravens. Here's one of the here's a decent one. That's a good game. Still early window on Sunday, So we already talked about both of these teams. Seattle's five and two, and somehow when we do our power rankings this week, they're still going to creep into the bottom of that top ten. I think Seattle's five and two, though Gino doesn't really inspire. Twenty three of thirty seven for two fifty four, two touchdowns, but two picks. He was sacked once and again Seattle was outgained in that game against Cleveland three eighty five to three sixty two. They're five and two. And then the Baltimore Ravens, who are six and two and ought to be eight to o lamar eighteen for twenty seven eighteen up twenty seven for one fifty seven pardon me, one touchdown, no picks. He was sacked four times, five carries for seventeen yards, but they were plus two and turnovers in that game yesterday against Arizona that led to plus fourteen Baltimore points. And we already talked about the Plinkoist of all Shenanigans down the stretch of that game that led to Arizona backers getting the money. But this is Seattle at Baltimore. Okay, this is a tough one to make. I will say Baltimore by four and a half. Yeah, you're right, you're right in the range. It is and five and a half everywhere right now, yeah, five and a half. I see one six more, yeah, one six out there, but right in that dead dead man Land. Yeah, I mean Baltimore is capable of running him out of the out of the gym, as they say, And you know what, they're also capable of playing a very tight game with it. And I hear you on Gino, I hear you. It's the of all the team, but not like we're surprised by it. With Gene, we're not surprised, but I guess we do. I just related back to our power rankings, and I just think about the teams that have crept into the bottom part of that. Seattle is the poster child of Yeah they're here, but there's no chance they win a Super Bowl. Yeah, I know. Like the defense has been playing better, that's what inspired.
Speaker 2: It's just it really comes down to Gino for me, and he looks like every game, in a single game, he can look great and he can look awful, and it feels like it happens every single week.
Speaker 1: It's just such a great wide receiving corps.
Speaker 2: It makes things easier. Keneth Locker's great. Yeah, I don't know, I hear. I'm not like inspired them that by them to make a long run anywhere. And the Ravens, as good as they've been, only on top of the well Steelers.
Speaker 1: But let's just throw them. And you have games like that, a game and a half over the Benkles, which is not like a comfortable lead, right, and you have Lamar Jackson games like that yesday he did not have a great game. They are lucky. He's lucky that everybody else in that team, you know, was able to rally around and get that dumb all right, still looking, still looking for value weekn number nine. Can't believe we're here in the National Football League. We got more to get to guessing lines right here in a numbers game at Vison, the Sports betting Network. You're ready to do more of these, Kelly Biblin, Let's go.
Speaker 2: You got what years at the Texans early window on Sunday, our last early window game.
Speaker 1: Buccaneers three and four bucks, three and four Texans bucks coming off the extra rest here bucks in their case. Houston Carolina, Hey, congratulations of Carolina. Panthers are getting off the schnirey. Houston Carolina was a pun fest till Houston went ninety two yards, spanning the end of the first quarter and the start of the second quarter. Andrew Beckon from one seven nothing, Houston Carolina then matriculated the ball down the field. They ended up second to goal to Houston two, Hubbard for one. Hubbard then lost one, then Bryson complete intended for feeling still seven to nothing. After a Houston punt, Panthers matriculated Bryce to Tommy Tremble from one out seven to six, but Eddie Pinero missed the pat so one thirty. That was the halftime score, seven to six Houston. Then the Panthers would get two field goals to go up twelve to seven, the second of which was set up by Andrew Beck fumble, so Pinero redeems himself to some extent, twelve to seven Panthers. Houston then went seventy five yards though stroud in from one on fourth and goal, two point conversion fails, thirteen to twelve. Houston barn burder twenty seven seconds left in the third quarter. Then the team's traded puns twice. Then Carolina took over at their own nine, down one point with six seventeen to go. Houston would never see the ball again. They converted fourth and two along the way on a Bryce detheel in three yard gain, and then Pinero ultimately kicks a twenty three yard field goal to win it as the gun sounds, as we used to say back in the day, fifteen to thirteen Carolina on a final sequence where Houston kept jumping off sides and Eddie Pinero had to kick about seventy five field goals to finally get the one that counted. Might not have been seven there five. It was a couple of celebrations. Yeah, yes, Stroud sixteen of twenty four and defeat for one forty no touchdowns, no PICKSI was sacked twice, uh two Carris for thirteen yards and that touchdown outgained Houston. Did they outgained Carolina two twenty nine to two twenty four? Gives you an idea what kind of game that was? Two twenty nine to two twenty four. Uh that they were ten of seventy in penalties Tampa Bay at Houston. Would I be off if I said Houston by a point and a half? Am I way off? Uh? You're not way off, but you are a point off. We are tech since two and a half at Draft Kings right now it is. I thought I was worried I was gonna be off the other direction. Yeah, no, no, you're Okay, you're right, and it is. There's threes popping now too on this game. Interesting, Yeah, with Tampa Bay having extra rest here, yep, yeah, a little extra rest one, don't. I don't know that I understand that. But okay, all right, that's what so many of these are so tough to Yeah, I like some people just loved in the market love Tampa Bay a minute ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, this game though, this is these are two middle of the road teams where I've got I have enough respect for either side to not that I don't really want to get involved here, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't hate either one of these teams, so they're not horrible teams either. Next, all right, four oh five Eastern one O five Pacific Colts at Panthers three and five Colts one in six Panthers been chewing defeat twenty three or forty one for two thirteen two touchdowns. One Piggy was sack twice again, they gave up five hundred eleven totally arts New Orleans and then Bryce you in victory cam Panthers first. His verse is a pro twenty two of thirty one for two thirty five one touchdown, No Pixy was sacked six times. I will say Indianapolis by three because I don't know what else to make it. Uh yeah, you're right there. Two and a half to three is what you're seeing in the market right now. All right, let's do one more, just flying through, flying through, All right, let's go Giants at Raiders for twenty five Eastern one, twenty five Pacific time. All right, Ravens sit, excuse me, Raiders, pardon me? Sight unseen. Tonight they played the Detroit Lions. They're seven and a half point dogs. Monday Night football. Giants, Well, they played the Jets. I'm not sure if you're aware of this. Yesterday Giants third and five at their own forty two, third and five at their own forty two for the Jets. Timmadau cameon, Timodau strip, sacks, Zach Wilson hod Ward recovers, leads to a Gano thirty one yard field goal three to nothing Giants twelve sixteen left in the first quarter. Then, after a trade of three punts on each side, three of which were three and as by the Giants three to three of the drives of which were three and ounced by the Giants two by the Jets were three and ounce Zach Debris for fifty Breece Hall. What a vision he is running reminds you of Tony dors said seven to three Jets a lot of that. Yak Gano then misses a forty seven yardfield goal. Dry portent of things to come. Oh. Teams trade punts twice more, but Tarrod Taylor gets hurt when he gets smashed to the turf by Quentin Jefferson CJ. Mosley there as well, and the team's trade punts once more. Zach Wilson fumbles on the next drive, but the Giants can't go anywhere with Tommy DeVito out of Illinois Syracuse before that as their new quarterback. Taylor ruled out at halftime, by the way, with a rib injury, so another trade of punts. Both teams basically just come to a tacit agreement to end the half. Yep, they both look across the light of discoverage are like, let's just good luck. The teams combined in the first half for fifteen punts seven to three Jets and you're like this could be insurmountable. But third quarter Giants end up first and goal. The Jets ten Saquon thirty thirty four yard run. The big one is set that up. Jets get the stop, but they get flagged for unnecessary roughness on Quentin Williams. DeVito then scores on a zone on a zone read keeper. Three plays later, seven excuse me, ten to seven Giants on a twelve place seventy five yard drive that took six zho one eight fifty nine left to the third quarter. Teams then trade puns four more times. That drive though real quick, right, like good, you're going to halftime. You know it's Tommy DeVito. How are you how Saul is not?
Speaker 2: Like okay, we just gotta stop Saquon, stop Saquon, make Tommy DeVito beat us.
Speaker 1: And it's Secon rips off a couple big runs on that drive. I was like, what do you do? Like, what are you doing the third quarter? Yes? Yeah, uh, let me just repeat that. Teams then trade puns four more times. Those are trades of puns four more times, and with one thirty three to go, Wilson sacked by Thibodeau. This is the third quarter. Sacked by Thibodeau on fourth and ten at thir forty one. So the Giants who not completed a pass since this Oh, this is the fourth quarter. Giants, who had not completed a pass since the second quarter, then go three and out. Remember they're up ten to seven and on fourth and one at the Jets seventeen with twenty eight seconds left in the game, they decide we're gonna kick a field goal here. We're gonna go up six cuz there's no way the Jets are going all the way downfield and scoring. And Gono misses a thirty five yard field goal try with twenty four seconds to go, except there's only still the twenty four seconds to go. But it didn't open the door. Just a crack Wilson to Wilson for twenty nine clock stop by an offside call on Thibodeaux. Wilson to Lazard for twenty nine spikes it with one second to go. Zer line from thirty five good, we're going over time ten ten. Andrew Cataloan is the play by play guy. You know what he said, one of the ugliest best games you'll ever see. I heard that line. Yeah, that was good. All right. So the coin flip comes at overtime and the Giants win, and they decide they're gonna receive Yep, did you think that was the right call? We got into a debate about We got into a debate about this last night.
Speaker 2: I didn't really even think about it, of course, I thought at the time was the right call. I didn't think twice about it. Well, they decide they're going to receive it.
Speaker 1: They actually uh let Tommy DeVito pass to start overtime, but three and out the twenty fourth punt of the game happens. Yeah. Do you know what the NFL record is? Twenty five or twenty six, twenty seven? Okay, so I knew I heard it at some point yesterday during that game. Then the Jets converted a third and ten on a Wilson and Wilson eleven yards conversion that Zach to Garrett, then a third and five on a blatant thirty yard pi by a Dori Jackson, and then zertline from thirty three, which, by the way, was the worst made field goal you'll ever see, because it looked like it was hooking into the stands and it barely got past the goalpost good hooking it massively to the left. Jets somehow win thirty to ten when the Giants were setting up for a field goal to go up six with twenty four seconds left. Well, they're setting up with twenty eight, but it's twenty four at the end of the field goal to Rod four of seven for eight Oh, we repeat that. Four for seven for eight yards, no touchdowns, two picks. He was sacked seven times. Okay, fine, Gil, he didn't play the whole game. What did Tommy DeVito do? Two of seven for minus one, no touchdowns, no picks. He was sacked twice. Sekwon thirty six carries for one hundred twenty eight yards. The Giants had one hundred ninety four total yards. They were out gained two fifty one to one ninety four. They had minus nine passing yards. Right, how many people had their deather clever tweeds where to go? The Giants have just won a game with minus nine and no they didn't. They were plus two and turnovers, but that only led to plus three Giants points net in the game. I mean good, guys. I got to watch this game with a Jets fan. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Just where it was.
Speaker 2: Oh, the misery of of Zach Wilson and all this and you know, I did my normal thing where I defend Zach a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think everybody's too quick to kill the kid. So of course we made a live bet. When they were down. I was like fine. I was like, Zach will bring it back here, and I'm kind of joking around about it, and he did Raiders by three s unseen tonight Raiders or the Giants. We're talking now, yeah, you're talking, yes, Giants at Raiders. Yes, you threw me off. Raiders three, Raiders three. That is an interesting question though. Should the Giants have opted the Giants offense? Was that anemiace? I never thought about it that way. It's an interesting point. Should would they have? Would their win probability have been better kicking it away hoping the defense induced the turnover or just playing the field board got the Jets so far back that they would receive a punt in much better field goal position. I hear what you're saying. I think you still got to take the I'm on your side, bord I guess Numbers gave the sports betting network Skal, Alexander Kelly, Bidlin, Life and Bar Canada at the D guessing lines on a Numbers game. We get tweets at beating the book. This is from sky high better Brewer, he said, hear me out, Gil sam Laport a rookie of the year anywhere from fifty to sixty to one. We'll get more attention with Saint Brown out with illness, get red zone targets and has been relevant all season. He's a tight end getting tight end. Bricees with receiver numbers. All right, Titans Insider, see what I meant about having the leak in the game one snap, one fumble. Titans Insider was a guy last week was like, mylke's the worst.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, if I was in charge, I probably would have replaced Tannehill already with Levis. But then the fact that yeah, yeah, the Wills even saw the field yesterday is just mind blowing.
Speaker 1: Mike Grouse. But hey, igalor Field died the second on side kick, perfectly chance chance Copperbot. I had to do a deep dive into the rule book. The last tweet about it was correct. All you have to do is touch the ball and they're down to talking about the Seahawks. Browns play. As a Seahawk fan and someone who bet on them as well, I can honestly say that rule is ridiculous. Kenny G. Not that, Kenny G. Morning Gil. Have you found any value for Survivor this week? Great show as always, God, I haven't. As we were going through these, I think this was the week again after week three and I'm out of Survivor courtesy of the Washington Commondeers against the Chicago Bears. When I after week three, I started to map out, I had the Chargers yesterday. I think week nine is impossible. Like, I think you have to like play the Saints or somebody like that. Yeah, I mean it's well, your two biggest favorites are Saints and brown Saints and Brown's you have to I think you have to swallow hard and do the Saints. I mean, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Playing if it's me, I'm playing Saints way before I'm playing the Browns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's that's been on the Saints. Once we'll do a little more Survivor. But I think that's what it shook out to be when you because that was the weak link. You're like, oh week nine, Oh god, yeah, Trevor Warwick. Remember a time when we all had Baseball award to It's yeah, me neither had to check the accounts to make sure they were still there, rolling his eyes. Yes, baseball awards will be announced after the World Series, and they will roll them out very deliberately in November so that they do the like the one a day thing, right, Ah, what a day?
Speaker 2: It's like one a week, and you're like, nobody cares about baseball anymore?
Speaker 1: Right now, what are you doing? And then again the joke. Being an MLB network, they telegraph the past because they're like, and now for National League Cy Young, the award is given out mysteriously. It's mysteriously. Bye bye Gertrude Snell, Blake Snell's mom. Oh, I wonder who's gonna win this? And I hope it's Tom Glavine if that's her name. The truth in nineteen eighty didn't know if you saw this, Oh, Boomer A Siasin claims that the Jets should have never gotten to spike that ball. I don't agree with Boomer. I thought they were there in plenty of time, Boomer, something where the center should be is the one who should plan it, not the referee. Then now that it was, it was kosher, I thought it was okay. Yeah, I thought it was okay, Marc Decard. He says, I bought the Jets down to two and a half earlier in the week and then bought the Giants to three and a half. Nice lucky day, boy, you're living good. New York met sixteen. I cannot wait to hear doctor I cannot wait to hear Doctor Bob break down the Giants yards per play later this week. Oh and well, Web twelve Dash sixty six is back. Angriest guy in New Jersey. He's angry's got in Kentucky? Now? Oh is a's a got in Kentucky has resurfaced though. Yeah, here's what he has to say. It is debut return You ready, Jets and Giants another showcase NFL product? Which channel should I buy to watch a game? Yeah? Hello, he says Master of Puppets. Based on how game was going with twenty four hundred punts, kicking off to start overtime was the right call. As a Jets backer on the money line, I was happy the Giants took the ball. So that's that's betting truth serum, Right, that's tough to get. I didn't have any I had the Jets. I had the Jets. Mine is three, but I wasn't thinking like that at the time. I was actually I was like, oh the Jets, the Giants one that dogs. I wasn't thinking like that. So his betting truth serum was different than mine in this case. Usually betting truth serum is blanket. Everybody has the same. Well, fourth and fourth in inches, you don't want the opponent to go and if they do, you're like, oh, no, that's not a good thing. This one. I don't know, it's it's an interesting call. Because I took your side, I was like, no, I still think you receive I think as a kneemic and as poor. Because here's the thing. If like Tommy DeVito, why is he on your roster if you're not going to have confidence in him to throw a forward press? Yes, it's it's as simple as that. So you have to you and and I mean I get the thinking because you've been so bad and you've been so reticent to actually let him do anything, and you have completed a forward pass from like the second quarter all the way to you know, the fourth I get the thinking. But man, if you kick away and then the Jets just matriculate and score seven, I don't know. Yeah, like you you. I think the only I think it's an interesting thought. Do you think it's an interesting thought? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think the only way you could consider this is if you are this in the same quarterback situation that the Giants were. But you have an all time great defense, and I'm sorry they do not have an all time great defense.
Speaker 1: We have one more Sunday game. Do we have any of a Sunday afternoon games?
Speaker 2: Yep, one more, which is one Cowboys at Eagles for twenty five Easter.
Speaker 1: Oh. We do have a few good games then, even if they're not like particularly leaping off the page with bets uh Dak and the Cowboys. So I said this on the megapot. I've been calling the Dolphins bullies all year, he said. The Cowboys are the ultimate bully. Yeah, and boy do they prove it again this week against the Rams Dallas dakh Prescott twenty five to thirty one for three h four four touchdowns a one pick. He was sacked three times in Dallas is forty three to twenty win ceedee Lamb twelve for one point fifty eight two touchdowns. They held the Rams to two hundred and eighty total yards. Then the Eagles in their win over Washington. Jalen Hurts twenty nine of thirty eight for three nineteen four touchdowns, no picks. He was sacked twice, he lost the fumble. AJ Brown was unstoppable eight for one thirty and two touchdowns. Another strange game between the Eagles in Washington where Washington gives them all they can handle and a call. The first game, remember was the overtime where Terry McLaurin probably had two feet in and they said he didn't have two feet in Philadelphia ended up winning in overtime. This one, there was a third down play late to Johan Dotson where it looked like he caught the ball and they're like, no, he didn't. But good on Philly for figuring out away once again. This has got to be Philly minus three, right, nothing else. It is painted three, painted three, trying to say there's some cheap threes out there if you want to lay it with the Eagles. But yeah, I'm not seeing anything, but three is on this. Did you want to do the Sunday night game here? Yes? Sure? All right? Bills at the Bengals. Oh wow, all right, five and three Bills, four and three Bengals. We know about the Bills here on extra rest. But the Bengals having beaten the Buccaneers on Thursday, Bengals beat the Niners. They go into San Francisco and they beat them kind of handily. After a Niners three and out start the game, Cincinnati win eighty five yards burrowed a boyd from seven out, seven and nothing Cincinnati. Then San Francisco goes seventy five yards per new Ayuk for thirty one. The big play leads to McCaffrey in from two seven to seven. All right, But then after a Trevion Williams forty one yard kickoff return, fifty seven yard touchdown drive for Cincinnati, Burrow to Andre ayaceibus I don't know if I pronounced that right from two out, fourteen to seven Cincinnati. End of the first quarter. San Francisco three and out mcfirst and misses a fifty yard field goal try. Moody then makes a thirty six yard field goal fourteen to ten Cincinnati. Then Cincinnati goes all the way downfield. Burrow on his nineteenth straight completion to Irv Smith Junior, hit by Isaiah Oliver, fumbles, Oliver recovers. Halftime, the Bengals are only up four, but at halftime Burrow was twenty one of twenty three for one seventy two touchdowns, no picks. He was sack once. Third quarter, fifty six yard McPherson field goal had started seventeen to ten Bengals. Then after a trade of punts, Niners get to first and goal to Cincinnati eight Perdy picked at point blank range by Jermaine Pratt, probably the biggest play of the game, who, by the way, if we were able to stay in bounds, would have scored. Then after Cincinnati punt first and tenent their own twenty for the Niners, Perty picked by Logan Wilson got completely baited on the play. First play for the Bengals, Borrow to Chase for seventeen twenty four to ten Bengals, thirteen oh four to go. Niners did get within a touchdown. They went seventy five yards Perdy to McCaffrey from four out to make it twenty four to seventeen Cincinnati with eight oh seven to go. But then Cincinnati immediately answered seventy eight yards, including a twenty yard dime from Burrow to Chase on the sidelines along the way that ended in a mix and five yard touchdown run. Katie barred the door thirty one to seventeen Cincinnati with two fifty five to go. San Francisco did get the ball the way down to the Cincinnati twenty six down two scores first and ten with one fifty three left, but Party was sacked by Trey Hendricks and and he fumbled. Bj Hill recovered ballgame Burrow ended up twenty eight to thirty two for two eighty three, three touchdowns no Picksy was sacked three times, six carries for forty three chase ten for one hundred in a touch mix and sixteen for eighty seven and a touchdown on the ground, three for twenty three receiving. They were out gained four sixty to four hundred by San Francisco, but plus two and turnovers led to plus seven Cincinnati points net points man Cincinnati by four. Hosting Buffalo. Think you finally found one? Bengals two and a half. This opened even shorter. This opened like one and a half. I bet a money line last night. It's the only bet I've made so far. I bet money line last night. Bengals minus won twenty five. That's the first play. Yeah, yeah it it opened one a half two. Most places last night we're up to two and a half, pushing three. I think we're gonna see three year surely most places are heavily juiced two and a half right now. If I asked you who's in the Super Bowl, what would you say? Oh, Man, Chiefs and Chiefs and Eagles, Chiefs and Eagles. I think I still say Niners, And I think I say the Bagels. They're watch out there coming. They're the most complete team in the AFC. I wish I could resist it, but they are coming back. Numbers game Visa, these sports betting network numbers game on Visa, these sports betting network. Today is the Sports Equinox, a day where all four major sports are in action. Kelly, do you know how many times in historically this has happened? Yeah, because you told me. But I was shocked. How many? Twenty nine times total? Yeah? It does. It still feels low to me. Yeah, it's only the twenty ninth time. And to celebrate, you can bet the VSA Sports Equinox parlay at the DraftKings sports book. It is proudly displayed in the middle of the homepage. There. Our fourteen parlay is Hurricanes Flyers over six goals. That comes to us from follow the Money Lions minus four and a half first half that comes from Lombardi Line Diamondbacks first five innings. So that's us, that's me and you Keller. And the magic plus four against the Lakers that comes from Tim Murray on primetime. Just look for the Vcent sports Equinox parlay on the DraftKings sports book gap today. You can find it in the sports Equinox section. The crown is yours now, the biggest, the biggest, little any boost to that parlay there is that that magic Lakers number has come down a couple points after the Lakers overtime game last night. That is uh Lakers too. So we got CLV on one of Yeah, you're getting boost to your parlay here, that's right there. I like it. All right, Ready for Monday night football? Oh we have one more game? Yeah, we got one more well, let me read Chargers. All right, we'll do that first a reason weeks go ahead, all right, Chargers at the Jets, Chargers at the Jets, three and four Chargers. As Brandon Staley gets the win he needs to to keep his job. Last night, yes, oh yeah, and the four and three New York Jetropolitans. Uh Zach Wilson was seventeen of thirty six for two point forty, by the way, in that unbelievable win over the Giants where the Jets had no business winning it. One touchdown, no picks, sacked four times, four carries for twenty five yards, but he lost two fumbles. Garrett Wilson seven catches for one hundred. They held the Giants to one hundred and ninety four total yards and minus nine passing yards. They were minus two in turnovers. They overcame that that only led to plus three plus three Giants points. By the way for the Jets yesterday. And I didn't mention the stats from the Sunday night football game, but just out of the sake of being thorough because I mentioned his halftime stats, but there was eleven for eleven. Herbert finished thirty one to forty for two ninety eight, three touchdowns, no picks. He was not sacked in that ballgame. Eckler nineteen on the ground, ninety four the air touchdown in both oh no touchdown, one touchdown through the air. We did lose a fumble. This is a tough line to make pick them. Oh oh this is uh Chargers two and a half. Ah am, I gonna have to take the Jet charge. Well we're on a move here too. This is up to three at some spots. Wow, is Wayne Brady gonna have to take the Jets two weeks in a row? Okay, a great reference, b man, this is a game. Immediately I crossed off. Wait you said you said Chargers this we're showing Jets. Oh, Jets plus one and a half. It's so Chargers minus one and a half. No, no, no, we are we are up to Chargers two and a half charges two and a half. Uh Okay, I don't Here's the thing. There's one with the Chargers though, right like so, I think the Charger is a good football team. I think they're better than most people do. But they were playing the Bears last night and they crushed the Bears. It's not gonna be that easy against the Jets defense. Right, so real quick here, no question for you for for creating a line in the gape. Ye did anything change your opinion about either one of these teams the two games they played yesterday? No? So the problem is for me, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I think you and I have made this abundantly clear that we think the Chargers are extremely talented football team, but can just not put wins together, and I don't trust them.
Speaker 1: To go on the road to lay points. I don't know almost anybody at this point. Yeah, I don't know about this. To me again, it's not three for three, I would grab the Jets immediately. But if it's two and a half, do I still want to take I don't know. I like the Bengals the best of the bunch. That's me too. It's slim pickens. That's the first time this year I've only liked a one out of the shoe. Me too.
Speaker 2: That's my only bet so far. I bet it last night, I gil, I will, I will bet you whatever you want.
Speaker 1: This week.
Speaker 2: I've got less NFL bets, and I have any week so far this season, and probably will have any week going forward.
Speaker 1: There's not much here. Let's off. Let's ask it this way. So we're eight weeks in. Yep, give me the seven playoff teams in the NFC, and I'll spot you the Eagles, the Cowboys, the Niners, and then the Lions, right because they'll win that division. That's four. Would you give me Eagles, Cowboys, Eagles, Cowboys, Niners. By the way, Niners aren't in the lead in the NFC West. That should be pointed out there. Half game behind the Seahawks. I'm still throwing Seahawks in there. You still are throwing the Seahawks. Yes, okay, so that's to me, that's a relatively easy five. That's five, and then the six team has to be the NFC South winner, whoever that is probably the Saint Let's say the Saints. Who in the hell is the seven the team? Oh man, seriously, who is the seventh team in the NFC. I'm going to say Stafford looks like he could be gone for a while. That's what I was just gonna say.
Speaker 2: This is this is a cop out answer, but it's rams if Stafford doesn't miss more than two games.
Speaker 1: He's missing more than two. I think I have a feeling. Okay, so you're gonna cop out and say Stafford, I don't. I don't know, man, this is that is a great question. I have no idea. We are talking a bad team regardless, because they ain't gonna be Minnesota anymore, right, because it's not gonna be Minnesota. And yeah, I love my boy cousins. I love those Vikings. Just think about it. Your options are Washington, the Giants, just go through all of them, right, I mean, by the odds, it would be Falcons, but I'm not ably the odds it would be. So two teams are gonna come out of the NFC South, is what you're telling me if you want odds to win the NFC.
Speaker 2: Right now, we already named those top six, right, So it's Seahawks fifteen to one, right, then jumps to Saints at thirty, Falcons thirty five, and then it's Rams seventy to seventy five. Now, obviously, like I said, one of those teams has to win that division. Like even the Buccaneers at three and four are live for that seventh point. Absolutely, the Commandeers are at three and five like all these teams.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the AFC, AFCA Dolphins and Bills, Chiefs, Ravens, Jaguars. That's one, two, three, four, five? Who are the other pardon me, who are the other two? Bengals? Oh, Bengals for sure, right, that's six. Sorry, it's so funny because when you list the AFC North, the Bengals are still listed at the barine.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, so point I'm more sure about the Bengals than I am about the Bills.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's six. Who's the seventh in the AFC? The Browns, the Chargers, the Jets. This is a great question. Notice I didn't say the Steelers I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go Chargers because I don't but I don't trust what's going on in that quarterback room in Cleveland. I don't know that we see Deshaun Watson play more than one more game this season. Man, that is my guess. Wow. Yeah, So you're setting that Deshaun Watson total games from this point forward at a half a game. That's your line. Now, now I'll go one and a half one half.
Speaker 2: I wanna say he's gonna play one more game and then they're gonna decide to shut him down or.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Oh, I love your line is even better because that that, yeah, he's gonna play worse scenarios he actually does show up again in the Dasy against.
Speaker 2: Exactly yes, and he puts up another dud and they come up with some reason to shut him down for the season.
Speaker 1: What what that exercise just showed though, was that. And this gets back to our top ten. When we do our top ten power rankings, how many teams a cliff after you know, just when you first of all, there's a cliff after eight, but then after you get them, there's a there's a drop off after eight, there's a cliff after about twelve where it's like, I have no idea, I have no idea whatsoever. Who's getting in there. I like that you put the Bengals. You put the Bengals in the super Bowl. I think they are well. So here's what the Bengals. So outside of those.
Speaker 2: Top three right like Chiefs, Niners, Eagles, they are top three on on the odds board.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 2: Outside of those three, I think I'm with you. That's the one other team I would believe in the most to make that big of a run. We talked about this afair. So what did that game tell us about the Bengals. That game was the game that finally says all any doubts you might have had, which I did, right yep. Because even first of all, I thought it was like super duper injured at first, and I thought, oh boy, Like at Jamar Chase, I was.
Speaker 1: Like he shouldn't be playing. Yeah, and then they like they won, they beat like the Cardinals by fourteen, but that game was nip and tuck in three quarters. So it's like even in victory that it wasn't like super dominant, but that game, yes, was like they're there. Yeah, it's there them again.
Speaker 2: Now you can officially start judging the Bengals season. That's what that's what it's like. They're them again.
Speaker 1: And so I mean that that immediately solidifies ought to solidify your top eight teams in the NFL beyond a shadow of a doubt. It really does, because they're in it. And then after that it's the Jacksonville's and the Seattles and that kind of team. But like the top eight are so clear, aren't they. But even in that top eight, think about what we're just talking about. The Chiefs lost at Denver. San Francisco just lost its third in a row. The Bills don't look good at all. The Cowboys are complete bullies. They get popped in the face by anybody their own size. Philly's good, but like they shouldn't like Washington shouldn't take them to the brink twice, right, Yeah, now I hear you they're banged up though they are really By the way, the Trent Williams thing, like people want to blame brock Parade, Trent Williams not being in that lineups Mass and Debo to come on and uh real quick tonight. You still like the Lions? Yeah, you stay away? Still like the Lions.
Speaker 2: Mon Ros Saint Brown is huge. It does concern me a bit. I go, we don't know that he's out official.
Speaker 1: We don't know. We don't know. We don't know yet. We'll see. He's got the flu. I hope he gets better. We've done all we can do.