Speaker 1: All right, thank you. Scott shann An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, we expect the President some point this hour will be speaking with business owners. I think it certainly will be worth dipping into. I don't know why Linda is like obsessed. Why are we always talking about the Democrats and not enough about Donald Trump. I've been talking about his success now going on the entire time he's been president, and how transformational, consequential, and how this is a return to constitutional order. She goes, why didn't you ask the audience because he asked the audience, like, it's not audience, it's not audience, audience.
Speaker 2: You're listen. You're fighting your internet New Yorker, and that's okay.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 4: York.
Speaker 1: There is no interview Yorker. Everything that was New York about me is dead. It is gone, it is finished, it is buried. It's nowhere, and.
Speaker 2: A bush in Long Island will always be well.
Speaker 1: All right, And let's see five years in Rhode Island, five years in California, two years in Alabama.
Speaker 2: Where were you born and raised?
Speaker 1: Four years where were you born? Georgia, La la la.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me? Where were you born and raised?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 1: Right? Now you sound like that that liberal singing on the steps of the castle.
Speaker 2: I sing much better than him. Please don't do that.
Speaker 1: That's just let's have a hang on. Let's have a single die.
Speaker 2: The best is a Keem Jeffries behind him singing.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: How about I'll play him, and then we'll play you, and then we'll let how about no coolers about the audience the callers, will let the callers decide. I really think you know who sings better.
Speaker 2: You're DENYINGO.
Speaker 5: And we're either going to choose the side of the American people or we're going to choose this cruel budget that Republicans are trying to jam down.
Speaker 6: The throats of the American people. You can't keep doing things like business as usual. We have to think of creative new things to do. And so Achem and I thought, let's sit on the steps of the Capitol.
Speaker 7: Think about what the Framers did to try to make the president not a king, not to have a unitary executive. And Trump is doing the exact opposite.
Speaker 5: And what Grant said is there are but two parties in America. Right now, patriots and traders.
Speaker 8: I will build this world from love.
Speaker 3: Will yet a die?
Speaker 5: And yetta die?
Speaker 9: And eye.
Speaker 1: Okay that's him. No, no, no, no, I can't do. I want you to say, I will build this world from love. Yet a die, Yet a die, Yet a die? I die.
Speaker 2: Much like Kamala Harris is speaking engagements, you have to pay a freight to hear me sing. So I expect twenty five dollars from my singing. You know, at least like Kamala Harris. I don't know if you know that or not.
Speaker 1: You said no, no, no, you said, I sit much better than this guy.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: I do think.
Speaker 1: I want to hear from audience about all the positive things they think. All right, if you want to call and talk about Trump's positive, the thing you like the most?
Speaker 2: Something positive? Okay?
Speaker 1: Eight nine one sean, Why does it have to be positive? How about it be real and not tell people what you want to hear. I tell them what you want to hear. Okay.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'll say, okay, let's make it. Let's make a deal. Can we make a deal.
Speaker 1: I have to talk to the callers.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to the callers. But if you're calling in about something negative, you have to have a positive as well. You can't be a negative Nelly. I got enough. There's so much going on in one hundred days. The man is busting his ass and doing everything he can to save us from a gajillion years of nonsense.
Speaker 1: Why don't you have the callers and the audience be real? Why do you have to contrive and walk?
Speaker 2: You know, a man who had a Broadway production put together about him leaving New York should admit deep inside of himself that he is a New Yorker. It's okay. You know nobody's judging you. The Sunshine State is going to kick you out.
Speaker 1: You do know that, right, I do know that. All right, let's go to the Let's go to the.
Speaker 2: Football settle there.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 8: Would we text to his money was gone?
Speaker 1: Who would be imposed socialism?
Speaker 8: Stay in your first and second? Don't disappear for Jesus remained in the states.
Speaker 10: That fills you with.
Speaker 1: Oh that was one of the best fits Stewart's funny. We'll get into this jackass at some point of Jimmy Kimmel. He wants a fight, so we're gonna do that. Do you know that they announced in New York that they lost, like, uh, a fortune because people like me left the state. They lost a fortune.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I mean, all of these major urban cities, you know, whether it was California, whether it was New York, whether it was Chicago. You know, they're all moving to more business friendly states, albeit Flora, it up, I'll be it Texas, you know, and think about it. Even Senator Rick Scott from days long by, I mean, he has often said that he will come up to New York just to steal away these great and amazing entrepreneurs and business people.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Rick Rick, Rick Scott, Governor Bobby Jendall, and Texas Governor Rick Perry lived in New York. They would come up and they would be on this all the time, to the point where we don't we don't really want to talk to you this often because they were all competing and enticing businesses to leave. All right, let me get to the callers and the audience and find it. We'll even start in New York where Rick is on the phone. Rick, how are you good to talk to you? Glad you called?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: How you doing? I don't know if I sound like I'm from New York.
Speaker 1: But we're up in Rick, Dude, Rick, I assure you from New York. From New York.
Speaker 2: No one's wondering.
Speaker 1: That's still a reality check here, can we I'm not gonna I'm.
Speaker 4: Not gonna sing, but you know, uh, given to the benefit of doll here she sings, well, thank you Rick.
Speaker 1: Well, no, we don't know that because she needs to sing. I will build this world.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone wants I will build.
Speaker 1: This world with love. That's what he said. You missed the second part, Sean. You could go for the second part too. Oh the second part is leady die, d Die do die. That's it anyways, you what's up?
Speaker 3: Rick?
Speaker 1: Sorry, back to you.
Speaker 4: That's okay, that's cool. Hey, I just think it's undervalued, but a very positive thing in the first one hundred days. How transparent our administration is with Donald Trump. His cabinet secretaries are intelligent, are articulate. They explained to the American public exactly what's going on in this this this is a great country of ours, and it's it's been well deserved to know that this president, our president has worked tirelessly to get us back on track. And I really appreciate as you know, a business owner, a truck driver, you know, their efforts to try to get back to par and better.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean it is. It's actually you know, enjoy the moment because you're never gonna see and I know that we have a deep bench and a lot of really good people. But there'll never be another Trump. It just won't be nobody. Nobody's ever going to act like this guy anyway. Rick Kuala, New York Audien, audience member, We appreciate you, and you do have an accent, trust me. All right, let's get to the phones. Oh my free state of Florida. Let's say hi to Meg. Hey, Meg, how are you.
Speaker 11: I'm just don How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? What's going on? Glad you called?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 12: So I wanted to confirm for Linda that Trump has done some really good things. One, they've built eighty one miles more of the wall, and I feel a heck of a lot safer in my community here in Tampa since we've been getting rid of the illegal from the criminal element. In fact, we just got rid of eight hundred here in Tampa.
Speaker 1: That was a big deal this past weekend. That was huge. I had Governor DeSantis on the other night about it, by the ways, and governor the Governor DeSantis has done a great job, hasn't he. He sees he's so good for the state of Florida.
Speaker 12: I am very happy with his governing of Florida one hundred percent. So Trump, Linda, you're right, he's done a lot of good things. I don't know what all the complaining is about.
Speaker 11: Like, get over it.
Speaker 12: The tariffs are actually good.
Speaker 11: It's forcing people to come back here and manufacture here.
Speaker 12: So we just got to hang in there a little bit. But Shawn, I have one question for you, okay, okay. So for the longest time when you were advertising for your burner, I thought you were saying Berner. You say Burner with an R on the end of it, but you don't say Linda. You say Linda, you mean Meg.
Speaker 2: Do you think he has an accent?
Speaker 1: It comes out occasionally when.
Speaker 2: Occasionally because you grow up in New York, I.
Speaker 1: Was most tired in the days leading up to this election, when I was sleeping about an hour and a half two hours a night. I remember being on the air one day. But it's Berner b y r NA dot com. I spell it out to make it simple. By the way, Meg, do you have a burner?
Speaker 11: I do not. I'm a disabled veteran, so I've been trying to save to get one. But for the longest time I couldn't figure out what you were saying. And I actually figured it out, believe it or not, from Dan Bongino's what you were saying isn't Oh great.
Speaker 1: Well, I love Dan Bongina. All right, I tell you what I'm gonna do. I am going to send you a burner. Oh no way, wait, okay.
Speaker 2: Actually, they have an awesome Mother's Day promotion going on, Meg, so for all women out there, in honor of Mother's Day, they're promoting their new compact launcher. It's the burn A CL and I have one and it's amazing.
Speaker 1: You will love it. I have a CL too. Do you want Would you like the smaller one that you can carry easily?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 11: That because I because I would love to have that to carry because I go running. I go running down here on the Air Force base near me. Like I said, I'm a retired veteran and so that would be great for when I run off base.
Speaker 1: That would be fun. All right, stay on the line. We're gonna send you a burner, Okay, and if you want to watch their videos, they're incredible. This is this technologies. That's why hundreds of law enforcement agencies, private security firms now use them. B Y r NA. Regardless of how I may say.
Speaker 2: It, Listen, Sean's gonna send you a burner, and we're gonna send you a burner, and one way or the other, you are going to get that product.
Speaker 1: It's going to be at least I don't say audience and talk and coffee.
Speaker 2: I think it's great. I love it.
Speaker 1: Uh Well, stay in Meg, you stay on the line, Jeff. Also in the Free State of Florida. What's up, Jeff?
Speaker 13: How you doing, Sean?
Speaker 1: I'm good and glad you call. Where are you in Florida?
Speaker 13: I'm in Duval County.
Speaker 1: I know where you are. Well, we appreciate you checking in. Glad you called.
Speaker 3: I know you come through here every now and then. We appreciate it.
Speaker 13: Uh So, I want to say my first thing about Trump's first one hundred days is how successful he's been at doing the uh deporting the illegals and the criminals. I knew that was a big campaign promise, and frankly, I didn't think he was going to get it done because the whole you know, Bill A Rid's Fifth Amendment, blah blah blah. But he's managed to do it so quickly, and I'm just so happy about it. I'm a little confused because I feel like if Biden was deporting people by the plane load with no due process, and the stock market was in this was in the pooper, you know, I'd be calling him.
Speaker 1: The stock market is up today, It's been up the last seven days in a row. And as I told you, once Wall Street absorbed the real truth of today's GDP numbers, there's so much good news out of it that they had to extrapolate it out and actually read it before they, you know, race to a conclusion. Anyway, eight hundred and ninety four one seawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Pretty amazing times we're living in. I will tell you that part. And you know what, these are good times.
Speaker 2: And but the time roll with Donald Trump. That's what I say.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, there's no helping you there, really isn't. All right, we'll get some more of your calls. We expect the President's going to speak. We expect to hear from Bill O'Reilly. All right again, we're waiting awaiting the president. All right. I don't know why I'm punishing myself with this called Jim and Illinois. I bet Jim's a big JB. Pritzker supporter.
Speaker 3: How are you hi, Sean? Thanks for taking my call. I've listened to you a bunch, but this is I'm a first time caller, and I would just wanted to comment on Linda. I agree with Linda, we're talking too much about the Democrats.
Speaker 2: Definitely not a Pritzker supporter. He agrees with me, Sean. Just to clear that up.
Speaker 3: We living in the beautiful red state of Illinois. I live in northwest corner of Illinois count You don't live in.
Speaker 1: A red state. You live in a blue state. You're delusional my county.
Speaker 3: The state is red except for Chicago. We all know that, just like the other.
Speaker 1: Okay, but your state is technically and factually blue, and you have a radical left wing, lunatic governor like most blue states. You know, Pritzker's right up there with Newsom and Kathy.
Speaker 3: Hulkeel how do we get him out of there?
Speaker 1: Move to another state? Because I don't think your state's population is changing anytime soon. No, I mean I'm being I'm being flipping, but I'm being serious. On the other hand, now there were neighboring states, you can go to the one that would come to mind, off the well, Indiana would come to mind. Or I do like the people in Wisconsin and Michigan a lot. However, those states are pretty purple, and or you could just escape the freezing cold weather like I did. And you know, head on down to the incredible state of Florida. Best move I ever made. And I love it down here. I love the people down here, I love everything about it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I got a lot of friends down there. My problem is I've done a union carpenter for since nineteen ninety. I'm fifty five years old and I got thirty five years in you know, and a good pension.
Speaker 1: All right, So you have a full pension, right, You're locked in, you're vested. So with your skills, I can tell you in Florida, the free state of Florida. Now, I mean, you may not make the same amount of money, but I promise you there'll be no shortage of work. And that, coupled with your pension, is going to make you a very nice living for you and your family, and probably you're going to get a nicer property.
Speaker 3: You're you're You're a hundred percent right, and and you know, we do have other hinges. Our kids. My son went to school in Dubuke, Iowa, right across.
Speaker 1: The river, and when he was done, that was that was my biggest concern. That's that's the only reason I stayed as long as I did, to be honest, my kids. Yeah, I get, I totally get that, that makes sense, But just remember something else. If your kids in college at that point, you know, there was a certain part of me that wanted them to be able to come quote to their home that they know. Then I've discovered very quickly wherever you are is where home is. And I don't think it's that big a deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, i'd be lying to you if it hasn't been in my mind, in my wife's mind about leaving the state of Illinois because we just can't stand it anymore.
Speaker 1: It's just all my accountants used to say to me every year they do my taxes when I was a resident New York and I don't go up there anymore. I mean, I know people that if you show up a day, they want to tax you for that day. I mean, that's how desperate and hard up they are for money. It's ridiculous. The number of items that lawyers and accountants told me that I had to check off a list, so that when I made my up, I planned my move for six months before I actually made the move, and I made it right in the beginning of the year.
Speaker 2: I would have to interject, I apologize, it was a lot longer than six months months, My friend, you talked about well.
Speaker 1: I mean ever you know I talked about I mean the thing we played with John Stewart Stay, Hannity Stay. That was I think twenty fourteen or fifteen. Andrew Cuomo, then governor at the time, if you want to do his extreme conservatives in your pro loithan pro sought weapon, and then he said anti gay and I'm not anti gay. Uh, you're not a New Yorker and there's no place for you in the state of New York. And then Kathy hokel leez Elden, you conservative, get on a bus, go down to Florida. Then everybody that I know that has a brain leaves New York, goes down to Florida, and there are more New York tax agents living in Florida trying to harass residents domiciled homesteaded in Florida like me, then in New York. And so I just I made the decision to make a hard the hardest break possible.
Speaker 2: So Sean, can we ask Jim a quid question about Pritzker. I just have a quick question, Jim, what's your question?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Jim.
Speaker 2: Do the people of Illinois are they aware of what happened with the governor's mansions and what he did with the toilets? Like is that a commonly discussed thing in your state?
Speaker 3: It is with your Republicans the Democrats, don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, are they just unaware completely of what that man did?
Speaker 10: They put on the blinders, they know what the mainstream media tells them.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's honestly, this is one of those stories that when I first sold I thought it was a Babylon b I'm like, this can't be real. This guy has a mansion and takes out all the toilets so he doesn't have to pay the property taxes. Because if it's not it doesn't have a toilet, it's considered uninhabitable, like, bro, are you kidding me?
Speaker 10: And then with the math mandate, you know why everybody would have asked to go.
Speaker 2: To the bathroom was exactly exactly and that you know, he looks like he needs to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: That guy family maybe maybe where's maybe where's I don't know. I mean to each your why are you judging this man?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. I judge everybody in tough New Gies.
Speaker 1: If you don't like it, I think you're being judgmental. I think I think you're backsliding in your Christianity.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. I am a devout Christian, but God put this in me, and he knows I hate everybody's trust me.
Speaker 1: No, there's not nothing in the Bible that says hate your neighbor. It says love your neighbor as yourself.
Speaker 2: Unless they're super annoying and take toilets out of their house.
Speaker 1: To No, no, there's no accepts except if that. Jesus didn't say, except that they're annoying as hell and bothered me. He said forgive people seventy times seven, which means, well, you know, from your way over your limit on every every single day, anyway, Jim, Yes, I forgive him for being very sick and lying about everything you do. Not anyway, I kind of do you do? I mean, what am I supposed to do? I'm not living in the past.
Speaker 2: I don't know hate him like the rest of us for tearing up with.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you there's one thing. There's one. There's a couple of things. I can't forgive. He knowingly allowed these people in this country and knowingly lied about it, and he has blood on his hands. And I can't forgive the fact that the most preventable national security disaster happened on purpose because of him.
Speaker 2: Well for being fair. I don't think Biden know him. He did anything in his second uh, in his presidential term and his vice presidential term. I think he did a lot of things knowingly. I think his auto pen did a lot of things knowingly during his presidential term.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, thank you, Jim. I appreciate the call.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let's say hi to Sherry North Carolina. Hey, Sherry, how are you?
Speaker 14: I'm doing good? How are you?
Speaker 1: Oh good? What's going on?
Speaker 14: Calling? I'm calling to tell you about the president, but I want to tell you this first. I'm totally blind. But I feel much more safer with President Trump because he's secured the border, he's getting people out of here, and he's being transparent even though I can't see it. But that's the fact. What more do people need to know?
Speaker 1: A great point? I mean, we are safer, there's no doubt about it. Have you been blind your whole life?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 15: I was.
Speaker 14: I went blind when I was twelve. I was shot with a thirty eight pistol and oh no, I was saved.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 14: It went in my left tempon come out below my right eye.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question because I can't imagine I would think. I mean, so much of the beauty in life is visual on what we see. Do you remember in your mind's eye? Do you see things and remember things as you saw them even though you were much younger?
Speaker 14: Yes? I did.
Speaker 1: It's amazing I.
Speaker 14: See, you know, like the sunset and the sunrises. That's the most beautiful thing ever. And that's what people need to remember, is that's the best thing to.
Speaker 1: See in multiple Amen. The majesty of your creator right there.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Sherry, we appreciate your call and maybe neuralink, which I have a lot of hope for maybe they will be able to restore blindness, because that's one of their main missions that they're working on. And when I talked to Elon Musk, he was very confident that they can achieve that, and I hope they do, and I hope it benefits somebody like you. That would be awesome. Uh, what's up ahead the burner? Yuess, ma'am?
Speaker 14: Talk about that? I was like, wish I could afford that too.
Speaker 1: All right, stay on the line with sending you one offso hang on and if you want to be a part of the program. I don't know what's taking so long. I mean, watching all these people congregate.
Speaker 2: Listen, you got to save the country. It takes time, Sean.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm just on a strict, you know, schedule. Here Elaine, in my free state of Florida. Elaine, how are you? What part of Florida are you in?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 9: I'm in bel Air, Florida, which is.
Speaker 1: Bel Air, Florida. Wow?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, it's beautiful. I'm very blessed to be here. And I want to thank our wonderful president for not allowing boys playing in girls' sports anymore. And Sean, I also have to tell you I love your voice, and I listened to you at three o'clock every day at during my sun break. Thank you, And I have to say it puts me to sleep and.
Speaker 1: I rest so well, whoaa I put you to sleep? That's not good.
Speaker 9: It is because I get why of rest, and then I watch you again at night, so I hear your whole I hear everything, and I am a big fan. But that forty five minutes nap during the day is so good for me, and I want to thank.
Speaker 11: You for that.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you do? What do you do in your job that you're able to take a forty five minute break? That's pretty cool.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, I don't want to see who I worked for, but I'm in sales, and I've always been in sales, and I've always been the number one, two or two salesperson. And now that I'm approaching sixty in a couple of weeks, I don't want to work that hard, so I'm trying to be mediocre instead of number one. So I make sure I get my goal set and done and good for the day, and I go out and take my forty five minute nap.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's so funny today. You know, in my years, you know right now we have the number one talk radio show in the country, but I'd most much rather have Rush. To be honest, I've told I leave this the years that he was number one on Fox, it was much better being, you know, number two or number three, because if you're number one, you get so much incoming. And I had my years you know where you know, we're number one, two or three, whatever it is, and I'm like, we're always one of the top shows, and thanks to all of you, And honestly, when you're not number one, you have less of a target on your back, and every once in a while, I'm like, you go after O'Reilly. I'm fine with that. We've had that discussion a lot. You don't have to be although I'm very competitive like everybody else, but I'm also very grateful for what I have and not sitting there obsessing over what I may not have. Anyway, I got to take a break here. I do appreciate you and Elaine. Enjoy your naps. Elaine, enjoy those naps.
Speaker 2: Strive for mediocre, my friend, Well, you're.
Speaker 1: Not allowed to strive for mediocre.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: This woman's like number one and number two in her business and she wants to be mediocre. I'm like CIRLM Bear keep number one bear, keep it going.
Speaker 1: All right, you're gonna love the technology that is Rapid Radios dot Com or new sponsor. Now it's sort of walkie talkie, but it's not a toy. This is industrial strength. Allows you to stay connected with your kids, but they're not on the internet because it's not a phone, and elderly family members all around the country. Why because it's on a nationwide LTE network that's nationwide coverage. You pull them out of the box, you press a button, you start talking to your kids, you start talking to relatives wherever they are, any place, anytime, one touch connection. It's one hundred percent private, is no subscription fee, no monthly fee at all ever whatsoever. And it's true walkie talkie ease with all the technology of today, and you can stay in touch with your kids, elderly relatives, your employees, and just check them out yourself. Industrial strength not a toy. Rapid radios dot Com. Everybody's talking about it. I use it every day and for a limited time, just go to rapid radios dot com. You'll get up to sixty percent off free shipping for Michigan. If you had the promo code Radio twenty five, you get an extra twenty five bucks off in a free EMP protection bag. Quick break right back, Maybe we'll finally hear from Donald Trump straight out.
Speaker 15: Man for America, great for edited fake news, said Composin's the truth for you and me, Sean Kennedy, Why do.
Speaker 1: You have a problem with Pritzker removing the toilets so it's uninhabitable and that means it doesn't have to pay taxes on the one government governor's match and I think he has two.
Speaker 2: I have a problem with Pritzker because he's a holier than now. He's a ruling class elite, good for the you know, good from me, not for thee. That's the way he runs his roost.
Speaker 1: Forget about all that.
Speaker 2: It has twelve bathrooms, and those of this every politician, because I know, for damn sure he's not doing it for his constituents.
Speaker 1: Every politician in Chicago, in Illinois, all of them, as far as I'm concerned, they have turned a blind eye to murder, death and violence. And it's disgusting. All right, we expect President Trump. Top of the next hour. Also Bill O'Reilly much more straight ahead. Hey, you exhausted every day, Maybe you have the three pm crash or struggling with memory issues, having a hard time focusing. You have to stop and pay attention to what I'm about to tell you. I never run out of energy and I'm fully focused. Strong Sell It's a revolutionary supplement that has truly changed my life. I use it every single day. It gives you natural energy, helps me stay focused all day long, and just makes me feel better overall. Whether you're a working mom or dad, or homeschooling your kids, or some of our loyal men and women and behind the wheel across the country, try Strong self. It'll change your life. Linda uses it as well.
Speaker 2: I use it every single day. I have my kids using it, my parents using it, my in laws using it, my friends using it, and I am telling you it is immedia is one of the only ways you can get any dh on the market and it works.
Speaker 1: Go to Hannitystrong dot Com use promo code Hannity you get a special twenty percent off any order. Once again. Hannitystrong dot Com and Strong Cell beliefs in their products so much. You get a sixty day no risk policy, invest in your health.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 1: It changed my life.