Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. Now get ready for us Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warre.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of premier networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 2: Ready to be by the Wizard of Weird. This is Strange Thing, Josha.
Speaker 4: I am Joshua BE Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind loving content, news, exercises, and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more. On this edition of the show, Here's who Killed JFK. This is a huge topic. I have tons of information. It's intimidating to dig into this. Hopefully I can fit in everything that I want to say. And before I dive right into it, let me just say right up front, I, as you may or may not know, am still just examining mountains of data from my recent portal opening experiment in the desert using the device I invented called the scionotron, And so in the near future I will be I will be presenting the story of what actually happened out there in the desert. It's just taking me some time to put it together. In the meantime, he would like to get some little glimpses. Go to the website for the project scionotron dot com. That's PSIO in it t r N scionotron dot com and you'll see some updates there occasionally. Another thing I want to say right up front here is that I generally avoid talking about topics that I consider political on this show, and by that I mean really getting into specific modern day politicians, specific actions by parties, the current events, et cetera. However, I do think it is perfectly appropriate on a show like this for me to go back and talk about some things that were more politically charged in the past, but actually have more to do with how governments work and keep secrets from the people. And of course, when it comes to President John F. Kennedy, there has been tons of wild speculation as to who assassinated him, why he was assassinated, even going back to stories regarding him threatening to expose secret societies and UFOs that maybe he and his brother even had some pillow talk with Marilyn Monroe and that's why all three of them ended up dead. I mean, you hear all kinds of wild conspiracies. So I think that this topic is it applies to a show called Strange Things, because I do have some information that I think you may find insightful. I also say that I realize people listen to this show all over the world, and so if you don't have some basic understanding of United States history during the nineteen forties, fifties, and sixties, then some of this may seem boring to you. If that is the case, then I understand you might want to skip this show because I don't have time to dig into all the specific historical frameworks here. You also probably know that one of my best friends was Jim Mars, and Jim Mars wrote a lot of great books. His most famous was a book called Crossfire. The Plot that Killed Kennedy and Oliver Stone based his epic movie JFK in large part on Jim Mars's book Crossfire. Jim grew up in the Dallas Fort Worth area. He was a crime reporter there at the time of the assassination. Jim ended up becoming a profess of journalism. I knew him well enough that he would crash at my house when he was in North Carolina. I would crash at his house in Texas. We did speaking engagements together, we did TV shows together, and so I have a special degree of insight, perhaps on what may have happened to John F. Kennedy because of my friendship with Jem Mars in part. But that's not all I'm basing this ONNG because I have also done an enormous amount of my own independent research over the years. I've been to Dealey Plaza where Kennedy was assassinated numerous times. I visited the Book Depository Museum. My wife is from Texas, and her she had family members who worked in government and the oil business and all that kind of stuff. So I really am in kind of a special position to have maybe more insight than the average person on what happened there. Of course, John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November twenty second, nineteen sixty three, and he was the thirty sixth I'm sorry, thirty fifth president of the United States, youngest one ever elected into office, I believe, And here is here is in a nutshell how I think that we need to view what happened. It really starts with President Eisenhower. Eisenhower saying during his farewell address that we should be warned about a military industrial complex that had formed in the United States primarily because of the deals made in World War Two between the government and private weapons suppliers. He meant by that was, you know, the government agencies are supposed to be accountable to the people, but if you if you contract with private companies, then they get protected by all these privacy laws and it's easier to keep certain secrets, which at the time was considered perfectly acceptable due to national security concerns. And when you think about all of the money that is made from a war like World War Two, I'm not just talking about manufacturers of weapons and airplanes and guns, and you know, producers of oil. Many of those companies, by the way, were based in Texas, many of them. But also we're talking about more mundane things it takes to supply that food and socks and cigarettes and chewing gum and you know, just all it's an incomprehensible network of of money that's at stake when there is a war. And so it was World War Two that really turned the United States into a global superpower. And then of course after that things became much more complex. Let me begin by telling you that John F. Kennedy had a man who was a colonel named L. Fletcher Prouty, who served for He served as Chief of Special Operations for the Joint chiefs of Staff under President John F. Kennedy. L. L. Fletcher Prouty last name spelled pro ou t Y. He was born in nineteen seventeen. He died in two thousand and one at age eighty four. The guy was born in Massachusetts and he was a United States Air Force colonel. He retired from military service to become a bank executive, and then after that he started going out and talking a lot about what went wrong during those years. He was a critic of US foreign policy, particularly the covert activities of the CIA, the Central Intelligence Agency, which he believed was working on behalf of some Second World elite. Proudy made some very interesting comments. Nobody doubts his credibility, but proud he made some very interesting comments over the years about his experience being in the military during the time when John F. Kennedy was assassinated. By the way, I have to excuse my voice a little bit. I'm recording this in the springtime, and so I've got some allergy issues. A lot of people have been asking me what I think about this whole jfk assassination story, because on March eighteenth of twenty twenty five, the National Archives released over seventy seven thousand pages of documents related to this assassination, and there was an enormous interest, of course, but there were no major revelations. While some individuals hope for revelations about conspiracies or multiple shooters, the documents largely confirm the Warren Commission's conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. However, the documents do offer new details about the CIA's intelligence operations and the FBI's investigation, and so that who knows. By the time you hear this, maybe some of the stuff I'm talking about will sort of be outdated or overshadowed by new news. But I kind of doubt it, as I've had the opinion for a long time that I'm going to share with you now, Fletcher Py. Colonel Prouty was at the Pentagon in the nineteen sixties and one day he said that a general called him into his office and told Prouty that Prouty needed to go to Antarctica to work on some kind of a nuclear project. And proud he said, well, that doesn't make any sense. I don't know anything about the nuclear project. And the general said, well, no, you're going, and sent him to Antarctica. This is the beginning of a very mysterious chain of events. And when we come back from this brig, I'll tell you what happened during Colonel Prouty's trip to Antarctica and back, and this will start giving you insight perhaps into what forces where it were to assassinate John F. Kennedy, and not just forces. I'm going to get into some specific names. Hey, it's a free show. If you like this show, support it. Go to Joshua Pwarren dot com, click the link to the Curiosity Shop and consider buying something amazing for yourself or a loved one. Even if you don't, that's okay. I'll give you some free online digital gifts instantly. If you go to my homepage and just sign up for my free e newsletter. Just put your email address in there hit submit. You will get my free and spam free e newsletter right away with some links to start making your life more magical. I'm Joshua P. Warren, and you're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio, a Coast to Coast am Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 3: Hey, folks, Sandra here from Shades of the Afterlife, and I wanted to remind you that Contact in the Desert is the weekend of May twenty ninth at the Beautiful Renaissance Resort in Palm Springs, California. This year's lineup features George Nori, George Knapp, Josh Gates, Richard Dolan, Nick Pope, and many other experts in the fields of ufology, psionics, artificial intelligence, and more. Check out the entire lineup and reserve your seats now at Contactinthedeesert dot com. That's contactinthe Desert dot com.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Ghost dam Paranormal Podcast Net.
Speaker 5: Hi, it's done your sky Keep it right here on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P. Warren, beaming into your wormhole brain from my studio in Sin City, Las Vegas, NEV. Where every day is golden and every night at silver a Gietato zume So. Colonel Proudy says that he is sort of well inexplicably set down to Antarctica, and he said it didn't make any sense because when he got down there, he really didn't have anything useful to contribute. It was curious. Well, I'm not sure how long you was down there, but he was traveling back from Antarctica by way of New Zealand, and one morning he was sitting in a cafe with a couple of associates and they heard on the loud speaker that John F. Kennedy had been assassinated, and of course everybody was shocked. He was able to get his hands on a New Zealand newspaper pretty quickly, and he said that it was amazing seeing how much information there was. There was a huge spread in this newspaper. It was about Oswald with a pick of Oswald standing there with his gun and his manifesto and all the details about how Oswald had done this, and it just seemed like case closed. And he thought, how did they get this much information this quickly about this completely unexpected event, And right off the bat, he said it reminded him of some of these intel operations that he had witnessed during World War Two. And he even said that if you started looking at the time zones, that it looked to him like this information in the paper may have been printed in New Zealand before the assassination even happened. This is what really sent a cold chill down his spine. Then it was like this whole thing, this media campaign, was already prepared. And when he got back to Washington, he quickly realized that he was not the only military person who was given these wild assignments out of the country during the period of the assassination. A lot of people in the military, especially those close to John F. Kennedy and his administration, were sent on what you might think of as fool's errands. They were just like somebody was trying to get them out of the picture during this period of time, and then he started thinking about who had an interest in orchestrating such a thing and who had the power to cover up exactly what had happened. And Colonel Prowdy said, in nineteen forty five, before everybody knew about this top secret thing called the atomic bomb, that they had been planning, the US military had been planning a gigantic ground invasion of Japan because the Japanese emperor was saying, we're not going to surrender. We're not going to surrender, and so, you know, without knowing about a bomb, and maybe you know, and I guess they weren't even sure the bomb was going to work. They had already created these incredible contracts with all of these military suppliers, again many of them in Texas are rooted financially in Texas, and they were ready to go, and you know, they were going to make a lot of money by invading Japan. And then all of a sudden that wasn't necessary because the bomb was dropped and so Japan surrendered, no need for all these weapons resources to be used, and so these contractors they said, way, we got to we got to do something here in order to utilize these weapons that we've created and get paid for them. So they came up with a plan. They almost immediately in nineteen forty five started sending most of those supplies to a country called Vietnam, and the war there would begin. Oh it would take, you know, around twenty years later for the war there to begin. But it seemed like, according to Prouty, they were already planning it around nineteen forty five forty six to do something with all these weapons. And because all these military contractors were twiddling their thumbs saying, come on, when are we going to move on this and when are we going to get all the contracts fulfilled, they started working their way toward it. With the Korean War, et cetera. Proud He said, there was incredible pressure for us to fulfill these contracts from the military industrial complex in one way or another. Many politicians were funded by these military contractors. The communist threat was pushed really hard and escalated into the Cold War, which was all about driving that war machine. And because of John F. Kennedy's status as a war hero in World War Two, at first there was a lot of confidence that John F. Kennedy would go along with this plan and shift those resources over to Vietnam so that they could invade there. And at first JFK was kind of on board with this communist threat because of Cuba being so close to the United States and Cuba was working with the Russians, and it seemed very threatening that, you know, Vietnam's along long ways off, but Cuba is right there off the coast of Florida. You can't have that. And so when Kennedy decided that this thing called the Bay of Pigs invasion should take place, big military operation to go in and help overthrow the Cuban government, the contractors were happy. But that project became a huge failure and everybody was surprised, and that kind of killed a lot of the momentum that JFK had for pushing this agenda into defeating the communists in the Vietnam region. And so JFK was not sold on escalating things into this bigger war in Vietnam. And this became a big, big problem for all of these inconceivably wealthy people and companies that had all this money invested in going to war. And again, many of these military contractors were in Texas, even the Warren Commission talked about there being a conspiracy regarding Oswald being a communist sympathizer and going to Russia and then getting involved with Cuba and all that. So it's sort of like, you know, everybody agrees there was some kind of a conspiracy here. The question is whose conspiracy do you believe. Nobody says Oswald just woke up that morning and decided to go do this spontaneously, So whose conspiracy do you want to believe? Now? Around this time, it is now a matter of public record that some agencies in our government were indeed working with mafia assassins in New York and Chicago to possibly go after Castro. That was one thing that they had discussed. So there was a relationship there. And I don't want to point any direct fingers here and cast dispersions on any particular age, but I think you can put some pieces together yourself and look at the candidates. And there are some people who believe that well, assassins who work for the United States would have been brought in from other countries, but that doesn't actually make sense because it's better for you to utilize an assassin from your own country, because when you do that you have a lot more control and power over them if they go off the rails. If you have some assassin from another country come here and do something to go back to his country and start bragging about it at a bar, you might not be able to do as much about it, much less control over farmers. And so there was this there was this code of silence obviously among the people in the mafia La Cosa and Nostra, and it was so well known. I mean, Robert F. Kennedy, the President's brother, the Attorney General, called it murder in corporate and of course he ended up assassinated as well. So I think you see the very clear motivation when there's this much money involved. So let's say that's the most logical reason why that Kennedy had to go, because he and his brother really were standing in the way of what would become this war in Vietnam that we are all confused about to this day, like why was it necessary to go do that? Now, when you go to Dealey Plaza, it's very interesting because you can go up to the window that they say that Oswald was at when he was shooting at Kennedy, and the Warren Commission says that Oswald. He had this cheap, clumsy, bolt action Italian rifle called a man Carkano. It jams easily, and somehow he was able to fire three shots between five and eight seconds on this thing, and obviously with incredible accuracy. When I was at jim Mars House, he had one of these bolt action rifles, a man Liquer Carkano, exactly like the one that was used to kill JFK. And he let me shoot his. It wasn't live, it wasn't live, but he was like, see if you could operate this gun and knock off that many shots in that period of time. I couldn't do it, and Lauren couldn't do it, certainly, not accurately. One thing that's even weirder is that when you're standing at that window and you're looking at the root the president took, there are a number of things that don't make sense. And when we come back from this break, I'll tell you what I mean by that. I bet there's something that you've never heard before that I'm going to share with you. And this is one of those things that really makes you believe that efforts were taken to conceal the shots and the shooters, and I said shooters that day. I'm Joshua Pete Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I'll be back after these important messages.
Speaker 1: What's it like on the other side? Listen to Shades for the Afterlife with Sandra Champlain to find out.
Speaker 6: Only here on iHeartRadio, Take us with you anywhere.
Speaker 7: This is the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 8: Every eight minutes, the American Red Cross brings help and hope to people in need. Thanks to the support of everyday heroes like you, the Red Cross is able to respond to disasters big and small, support military families, help ensure that blood is available when needed, and teach life saving skills like CPR and first Aid. Be a hero donate today, visit Redcross dot org or call one eight hundred Red Cross.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I'm your host, Joshua P. Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. When you are looking out that window on the sixth floor of the Texas school Book depositortory, the one where where Oswald they say, was stationed with his rifle. You're looking kind of straight down this long street called Houston Street, and so the president's motorcade was slowly, I mean somewhat slowly, rather slow, driving toward Oswald coming up Houston Street. So the target would have been getting bigger and bigger and bigger from Oswald's point of view. And yet that's not when the shots happened. Once they got right outside the school book Depository, Kennedy's car took a left down Elbe Street, which from Oswald's point of view was to the right. And after that that meant his target was driving away and getting smaller and smaller and smaller. And so only then did he supposedly decide to start shooting. Why would he do that? Well, you might say maybe he had cold feet and he just delayed for a bit. Okay, fine, But you know what, when he was looking in that direction, there were also tree branches that were hanging there, which would have made it even more difficult for him to achieve those shots. But here's the thing that blew my mind. One time I was at Jim Marris House, and the two of us were sitting in his study, and he had the kind of study that you would imagine, you know, tons of books and files, and he said, I want to show you something. So because that Jim was working as as a crime reporter there in the Dallas Fort Worth area, and Jim actually knew Jack Ruby. By the way, Jack Ruby, we'll get into him maybe a little bit more later, but Jack Ruby was the guy who ended up killing Oswald. And Jack Ruby knew a lot of people in the area because he owned a strip club and was into a lot of CD things and dark backroom deals. And so Jim said, he said, I want to show you a picture. He showed me a picture, and I'm not sure if it was one that he took or one of his colleagues took. Right then, as soon as they would, let reporters go to the window where Oswald was, and there was this big, giant black pipe running from the ceiling to the floor that blocked about a third of that window, which would have made it almost impossible for Oswald to maneuver his rifle to get that angle to hit Kennedy. And yet that pipe is no longer there where did it go, Who removed it? When was it removed? Apparently Oswald was involved. But when you actually walk down and you stand at the spot in the road, I think there's an X or something where Kennedy was shot, where he got the head shot.
Speaker 2: The logical place.
Speaker 4: It seems like that shot would have come from is the Grassy Knoll. All right, so who did this?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: In the nineteen nineties, Jim Mahers interviewed a very interesting fellow who was in prison named James Files. James Files was born in nineteen forty two and he was serving a fifty year prison sentence for the attempted murders of two police officers, and Files told Jim Marris and other people that he was the gunman on the Grassy Knoll who actually shot President Kennedy in the head. And his story was that at that time, one of the gangsters that certain people in the government was working with to consider how to assassinate Castro was a man named Sam g and Conna, and Sam g and Conna was the boss of the Chicago Outfit from nineteen fifty seven to nineteen sixty six. The boss of the Chicago Outfit, he ended up being assassinated when he was sixty seven years old. Somebody came into his house. I believe in or no, let's see, yeah, I think somebody came into his house and shot him in the back of the head. But anyway, Sam g and Conna was the big boss there, but his main assassin, the guy who worked for Sam g and Conna was a man named Charles Nicoletti Chucky, the typewriter mobster of the Chicago outfit who served as hit man under boss Sam g and Coanna before and after g and Conna's rise and fall. Turns out, Nicoletti would also end up getting murdered. Somebody shot him in the head I think when he was in the car at a restaurant parking lot. But anyway, this guy James Files and I don't have time to get into the whole story. You can go and go to YouTube and hear him tell his story on a number on a number of channels. He ended up working for Charles Nicoletti. So you had Sam g and Kanna the boss. You had Charles Nicoletti, who was a bonafide assassin, bona fide hip man. There's no telling how many people that he killed with his own hands, and then James Files would work for Charles Nicoletti on various projects. You know, it could be anything from killing somebody to trying to smuggle weapons or embezzel money or whatever. And according to James Files, sam Gy and Kanna put Charles Nicoletti in charge of going down there and preparing to shoot John F. Kennedy that day, and that Charles Nicoletti was the one who was supposed to be doing, you know, to deliver the death shot. But it turns out that that Charles Nicoletti said, if at the last moment, we're gonna if we position you over here by this grassy knoll, by the railroad tracks or whatever, at the last moment, if he doesn't have a head shot, can you shoot him in the head because we need to get a headshot. So if I don't get the head shot, can you get a headshot in And James Files says sure, he would do that. So he brought this long pistol called a Remington Fireball XP one hundred, which wasn't even in mass production at the time, but was available to people on the inside. And so he said that he was on the grassy knoll that Charles Nicoletti was. He wasn't sure where Charles Nicoletty was, but he said that Charles Nicoletty was shooting from the back, but at the last minute there was no headshot, and so James Files said that he took the shot and he's the one who hit Kennedy in the head. And James Files said that he had been working with Oswald and they were preparing a lot of these scenarios and talking about, you know, the best ways to take out JFK. But he said that Oswald took no shots at JFK. That Oswald after they arrested him, he basically passed a paraffin test, which tests for gunpowder. He had some residue on his hands from handling shells beforehand when they're practicing shooting. But if it wasn't Nicoletti, File says, at least another mafia man was there taking shots at JFK from behind during the assassination. You have to go to YouTube and watch James Files James Earl Files last name elf F I L E s if you want to see more of this information for yourself, and hear it straight from his mouth, and you know what, the crazy thing is the guy, like I say, he was serving a fifty year prison sentence. I believe, I believe he's still alive at the age of about ab about eighty three years old now, and so at its I kind of oppress event if you will. Oswald was claiming that he was just a patsy for the whole thing, that he was a scapegoat, and then he was quickly assassinated by Jack Ruby, and Jack he was dying of cancer, and many say that he was picked for that job because he entertained mobsters and Texas businessman at his strip club, and they assured him that his family would be taking care of after his impending death. So, in a nutshell, it's really not that hard to figure out what has happened here if you look at the facts and retrospect, you just use plain logic, and it's kind of a duh. A bunch of rich guys in Texas were invested in weapons factories. JFK's vice president, Lyndon B. Johnson, was also from Texas. The rich weapons guys in Texas hired the mob to kill JFK and Texas. Some people in the government knew about it and didn't stop it, and as soon as Lyndon B. Johnson became pre we went hard into Vietnam and fulfilled many of those outstanding weapons contracts, especially from Texas. And to this day, we don't really understand why we should have gone into Vietnam and waged that war logically and amazingly. A man like Lyndon B. Johnson, who loved being a politician, decided not to run for his final term as president. That's because he was scared. He realized what could happen to him if he decided he didn't want to play along anymore, just like j f KA. When we come back from this break, I'm going to give you some final thoughts on this, and then I may even have time to squeeze in a listener email or two. Trust me, i could talk to you for hours about this, but I've been doing my best to condense it down. I'm Joshua pe Warren. You're listening to Strange things on iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will.
Speaker 2: Be right back. Controlling insulin the key to weight loss. Weight Magic product creator Dan Putnam.
Speaker 9: We've created the weight Magic drop. They help control the insulin. Also find deliver and then the weight magic cassoles to increase that metabolism. Not uncommon for somebody to lose a half a pound to a pound a day.
Speaker 2: Weightmagic only at healthy looking dot com Healthy looking dot com. Hey, this is George Knapp and you're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 10: Were you looking for that certain someone who shares your interests in UFOs, ghosts, bigfoot, conspiracy theories, and the paranormal Well, look no further than paranormal date dot com, the unique site for like minded people. If you like the senior crowd, try paranormal date dot com slash seniors to meet like minded people that are sixty plus. It all depends on what you prefer. Paranormal date dot com is great for everyone. You can also tap into members that are sixty plus at paranormal date dot com slash seniors. Enjoy your search and have some fun at paranormal date dot com.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the final segment. I love this edition of Strange Things the Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren and I asked Jim Mars if he believed James Files.
Speaker 5: And Jim said.
Speaker 4: That he wasn't quite sure. Jim's Jim was a lifelong a lifelong journalist and interviewer, and he said he never could quite get a bead on the fell. I thought that was interesting. I'm just giving you my opinion.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 4: I believe that James Files is still alive. And if you go and look up what it says about him on Wikipedia born in Alabama, January twenty fourth, nineteen forty two, it says Files. Files has subsequently been interviewed by others and discussed in multiple books pertaining to the assassination. In nineteen ninety four, the Federal Bureau of Investigation was quoted as having investigated files allocations and found it to be not credible. Says the FBI, and then also the other critical analysis. Vincent Bugliosi, author of Reclaiming History the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, characterized Files as the Rodney Dangerfield of Kennedy assassins, which whatever that means, and then Bugliosi went on to say that very few within the majority of Americans believe there was a conspiracy m h Okay. However, conspiracy author Jerome Croft described Files as a quote surprisingly credible person and said his story is the most believable and persuasive about the assassination. Look, I'm giving you my opinion here once again, and I want to clarify something as well for you. I know that there are lots of people out there, just like Jim Mars, who have devoted their entire lives to this subject. And I am not proclaiming to be anywhere close to a Kennedy assassination expert. I'm just an amateur who has been very interested in the mystery most of my life. So for those of you who are really hardcore into this, I want you to understand this is not actually a conspiracy show. This is kind of a special edition of strange things. I don't usually dig into deep conspiracy stuff, so please do not email me with your thoughts and theories and you want to get into arguments and debates and split hairs and tell me why that I'm wrong and all that. It's not going to do any good. I'm not even going to take the time to read it. I'm just giving you my opinion based upon what I've seen, what I think is most likely the logical case. And once again, maybe new material will come to light that will completely make everything I've said somehow irrelevant. But I kind of doubt it because after all these years, I don't think we're going to find anybody who comes out and says I did it who hasn't already said that he did it, no living person. And I also don't think that that the files are going to contain that kind of information like case files where you pull out a piece of paper and somebody says, oh, here's who did it sign off on it? How are you going to know if that's a real document or if that person knew what he or she was talking about. Uh So, I don't think we're going to get any kind of a satisfactory smoking gun until we have a time machine. Maybe we can go back and review what happened. This whole story is too much and this is just a podcast. So again, I do recommend that you go back and read some of Jim Mars's books. So will these latest files that are being released specify anything more than what I've given you here?
Speaker 5: I doubt it.
Speaker 4: People don't write these kinds of things down and record them. But here's something important to remember in general when it comes to conspiracies, and there are real conspiracies. People get convicted of conspiracy every day in courts of law, and people will conspire to keep this some of the most inconsequential things secret, like Bill Clinton, for example, what happened in his oval office. I think I'll say no more about that, but that was a conspiracy to cover up something of that size. But here's the general rule for how to try to keep a conspiracy to cover up truth. What you do. You can't keep something a secret because people are just going to talk. That's that's natural. I think it was Ben Franklin who said two can keep a secret if one is dead. People are going to talk. So the only thing you can do to combat it is to put out ten different versions of the truth. And then people they finally get confused and exhausted and they just give up. They stop trying to figure it out. That's how this process works, and that's why that you have to reach a point where you just have to use your own sense of logic connecting A to B, two C to D and look at your own resources and draw your own conclusions. So again that's my opinion, and I hope you've enjoyed hearing me tell you what I think after so many years of being friends with the late great jem Mars and digging into it as deeply as I have. Let me see if I can squeeze in an email or two. How about this first off? You know, I own, I created, I own, I manage the Haunted Ashville Ghost Tours in Asheville, North Carolina. And uh, it's been you know, it's like it's the original, the oldest. We have just fantastic reviews. We've been around twenty five years. Haunted Ashville dot com Asheville has an E in the middle, a s H E V I L L E. We had a rough time when Hurricane Helen came through and flooded stuff, but we're back up and running full speed ahead. We love to have you on the tour. Go to Haunted Ashville dot com and buy your ticket. We were actually selling so many that a lot of the tours are selling out now. But I also if you own a tour here in the Las Vegas area, it's in Boulder City. It's called the Boulder City Haunted, Boulder City Ghost and UFO Tour almost five out of five stars, got four point eight out of five stars on trip Advisor. That's pretty amazing. And recently, you know, I've always thought that I want to surprise locals. That's my goal. If you're a local and you come on one of the tours, I want you to learn things that you don't even know about. And I have a fella hero named Chaz who is He is a friend. I must say that, but at the same time, he made it very clear he's not writing this because that we have any kind of a friendship. He hosts a podcast called the ear Mob Podcast, and I wanted to share with you what he recently wrote about taking the Haunted Boulder City Ghost and UFO tour. He said, we took the Haunted Boulder City tour last night and it was fantastic. Having grown up in Las Vegas, I thought I knew about Boulder City, but I had no idea. Our tour guide, Zultar, could not have been nicer, and his knowledge just blew us away. Hearing the tales of ghosts seen at the Boulder Damn and strange activity and many of the downtown businesses had us all looking over our shoulders during the tour. I highly recommend this tour if you're into the spookier side of history and want to get some steps in. Don't pass up the chance to learn something. You won't be disappointed.
Speaker 5: That great.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that, Chaz. That's Haunted bouldercity dot com. So if you're at Ashville, go to Hauntedashville dot com. Or Boulder City outside of Las Vegas, go to Haunted bouldercity dot com. Let me see if I can squeeze in one or two more emails. You know, I told you soon I'm going to be talking about what happened when I did my portal opening experiment. One guy named Jason says, I was one of the very few people who ask you not to go through with your plan to open a portal in response to your podcast rest that question. While listening to one of your recent podcasts, I heard your follow up report about whether you will decide to go through it or not, and I got a heck of a kick saying. Hearing you say there were only a couple people who advised against it. That surprised me to hear, and it was great. I found it to be hilarious to hear that I was nearly the only one out of hundreds of responses to say, don't do it. I've always been odd anyway. I wish you great success, and who knows, it may turn into the grandest discovery since man learned how to use fire. Thanks for everything you do. May you be successful. Thank you for that, Jason, And let me reassure you, my friend, it was a success. It has all been good. My head is still spinning, so I'm not sure if it's going to be in the next edition of the show or the one after that, where I'm going to start at the beginning and try to tell the whole story. I am going through footage from over ten different cameras. I don't even know how many instruments that we had there. So stay tuned. It's going to be a good one, my folks's friends. It's the Scionotron Show, the Portal opening show, all right, looks like the Clocks about Goddess. So you know how we're going to end. If you can take a deep breath and close your eyes and enjoy the good fortune tone, that's it for this edition of the show. Follow me at Joshua Pee Warren Plus visit Joshua Pwarren dot com to sign for my free e newsletter, to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop all at Joshua P. Warren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise. So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, thank you for your interest and support, Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Well, if you like this episode of Strange Things, wait till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.