Speaker 1: Phone, don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tappen. Hi, Danielle, what's your phone tap?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: Okay? So Danielle and her sister Terry took Danielle's three year old son Ryan to an Easter egg hunt at the church. But Danielle's very protective of her son, so we decided we're just gonna call and mess around with her. That's all. This is not gonna be good, not nice. Just listen to Danielle's phone tap with Danielle. Hello, Hello, can I speak to Ryan's mom? Please?
Speaker 2: This is my mom.
Speaker 1: This is Matthew's mom.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm calling because the other day we had the egg hunt at the church. Yeah it was great. Yeah, well it wasn't so great for my poor little boy because all his Easter eggs kept getting taken out of his basket by your little boy.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time Matthew would turn around, he'd have one less Easter egg in his basket, and I saw it in Ryan's basket.
Speaker 2: Really calling me about your child losing eggs from the basket?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really calling you right now?
Speaker 1: I am calling you right now because you really shouldn't be raising a thief.
Speaker 2: Excuse, accuse my three year old son. It's stealing. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: He is a thief. He went and he took the Easter eggs out of my little boy's basket.
Speaker 2: I know it wasn't somebody else's kid.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous because I watched him. I watched him and not only did he take the eggs from Matthew's basket, he took the eggs from other little kid's baskets as well. Oh my god, they're.
Speaker 2: Three years old, ladies years exactly. Other people taking other kids' eggs out of basket exactly.
Speaker 1: He's three years old. If you don't stop the madness, now, he's going to turn into a juvenile delinquid.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm not time to have this conversation. It's a complete fallacy. And I can't even believe you would bother to call a perfect stranger's mother up to like wrap them out. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I'm actually doing you a favor. I'm doing you a favor. Hello, Is there a reason you hung up on me? You can't talk like an adult.
Speaker 2: I just can't believe that this is blown up to this point.
Speaker 1: Is that what you do you encourage him to go steal from people.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I send my kid off to school every single day and I go, oh, oh, what can you bring back for a mommy today? What? Sorry? What kind of this is ridiculous?
Speaker 1: Does he go on playdates and steal toys from his friends? Is that what he does? Shut up?
Speaker 2: You have nothing to absolutely say you know how to raise a child. That's what I am and deeply wrong with you to have the ball. Yeah, and apparently the mom he's my beautiful son, play abusive woman and don't even come near my family.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know how some kids that are cute and there are some kids that are so ugly they just don't even have a chance. My child is not here right now, but I guarantee Ryan is sitting right there while you're calling me old kinds of names.
Speaker 2: Not true, and you know I know where he is.
Speaker 1: He's out stealing from somebody else right now.
Speaker 2: Really, because I'm sure that if I recorded this conversation and played it for anybody, you would be a clear psychotic bitch.
Speaker 1: Why can't you just say I'm not the one that's cursing like a sailor, You're the one, this bitch and this stupid as this, that's.
Speaker 2: You, not me, and you mocking me right now, that's not that's not in any way cursing or setting a bad example. Good job, mom, really good. You guys are amazing A plus mother of the year. Wow, what a good sample for your son that you were setting. Just amazing. I bowed down to you, I utterly bound must be. You must feel so blessed to have such a wonderful woman in his wife.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised the US the body didn't drop dead when he walked to your house. It was just bless this drop I'm not you have no people.
Speaker 2: Overap woman, shut up.
Speaker 1: I will wait. I got one more thing to tell you to shut up up. You just got phone tapped. What this is Danielle mon Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and your sister is just phone taput up this?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is not right, not right? Are you there, Danielle? Why did you do that?
Speaker 1: Be Elvis Durant's phone tap