Speaker 1: Well, we have come in.
Speaker 2: Your city.
Speaker 3: Will be desired, and if you want a little I come along.
Speaker 4: The federal government intends to charge me with crimes.
Speaker 5: If so, these charges will be entirely false based on lives. You do any attacks on former presidents or candidates for president, your country gets blown to smitherings shrift.
Speaker 3: GOP takes control of the Senate.
Speaker 6: Where do you get the money to do that? Do you still go forward those plans and borrow?
Speaker 3: Well, but we're going to have to raise corporate taxes. Clock only thirty six more days until election days.
Speaker 1: Coming to your.
Speaker 5: Going away, I get Tom and saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 7: From coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Scott Chatton, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and nine to four, when Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, we are only thirty six days till election day. Early voting underway in a lot of states, a lot of requesting mail in ballot public service Hannity dot com. We've got all the information about your state, about registering about when early voting starts and when it finishes, and so on and so on and so on. We also have the Kamala files that the media just just refuses to play for you, and we have the Walls files. We're looking forward to tomorrow night's debate. This might actually be a far more consequential vice presidential debate than usual. Historically, vice presidential debates are clearly not as important as presidential debates, and I'm just looking forward to it. We have a lot of good poll numbers that came out for Donald Trump, but I can't really at the end of last week, it was a set of poll numbers that came out were just awful. I look at poll numbers from people I trust over the weekend and they were great for Donald Trump. They were look, I mean great to an extent. I wish it wasn't this close. I wish I wish the American people knew everything that all of you in this audience knew and understood deeply, how extreme, how radical our stated views are, how dangerous that they would be of implemented for the country, would destroy capitalism. We'd be an open border country, which, if it's not bad enough, We're going to get into this madness of a trip to the border in a little bit too. You know how many of you thought about last week we had Tamala Harris and Zelensky. It was a joint announcement. You can't say it was a press conference because for it to be a press conference you actually have to take a few questions, which is something she does not do. And there she is standing next to President Zolynsky offering yet another what was it, eight billion dollars to Ukraine and the Ukrainian conflict. I have a lot of problems with this, the way they just hand out billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions of dollars. And I hate the fact that Europe is not willing to step up and protect their own continent. I was furious in the beginning of this conflict, as they're sending tens of billions of your dollars over to Ukraine that Joe Biden has said, well, yeah, but you can't accept twenty eight MiGs from Poland and fight the war to win the war. And then he said at one point, I think he said, you can't use cluster bombs. There were certain weapons that he listed that they couldn't use. What they ought to have done in Ukraine is tell America pound sand. Like the Israelis, we are watching probably one of the greatest military intelligence operations in the history of mankind unfolding before our eyes every day as israel Is now. I mean, look a look at what they were able to do to identify every single leader of Hamas and take them all out, number five, guy, number four, guy, number three, guy, number two guy. And they took out in Iran the number one guy, which has led to Isbellah and their recent you know, increase in attacks in northern Israel. And all of those attacks were led by a guy named Hassan Nazraala, who we have heard about for years. He's been the leader of Hisballah for thirty two years. By the way, he's dead. He's rotting in hell as we speak. I can pretty much assure you because this man was nothing but evil. You know. Israel Is is just accepted that they're not going to get the help from Kamala Harris and Joe Biden because they're going to give in to the pro Hamas wing of their party. And this devastating air strike that killed this thirty two year Hballa leader, Hassan Israla. I mean you know him as probably a lot of people know him better than they knew Osama bin Laden, you know, pre nine to eleven. Anyway, the Israeli military used eighty tons of specially designed bunker busting bombs to blast through a heavily fortified hideout on Friday and killed this guy who has survived multiple assassination attempts since taking command of this terror organization which is pledged to destroy Israel. And that's how you fight a war. But back to my broader point, So we're sending all of this money over to Ukraine, and let me stop and stand back. I can just tell you something. You know, well, Hannity, you're you're you're a pro putiny. No, Hannity is not pro Putin. Hannity thinks Vladimir Putin is evil. Anybody that is going to invade a sovereign country and destroy entire cities and neighborhoods and kill innocent men, women and children is evil. And that's what Vladimir Putin has done. And you know, if this war goes on a whole lot hell of a lot longer. I don't even know if there's going to be a country left to salvage after seeing all the destruction and death. Now, to the credit of the Ukrainian people, they have been heroic. They have defied the odds. They have fought back valiantly and courageously. After Putin's invasion, you know, you know it was Joe Biden as as Vladimir Putin is building up his military along the border with Ukraine, Well, we don't think he's going to go in, but he's moving his military there for his health. Well, what's your response going to be? It depends is it going to be a minor incursion or a major I mean, what the hell is a minor incursion? Well, a minor incursion has resulted in death. But to my broader point, you know, she said, and she was very very clear, very clear when she was with Zelensky, given another eight billion dollars, you know how important what a priority is. Do you realize why haven't we prioritized those in need in this country? We have homeless veterans, but no, they don't get four star hotels in New York City. They don't get free food and housing. And healthcare and education and sex change surgeries and amnesty, something of great value. I'm sure in the hopes that maybe we'll vote for Democrats in the future. They don't get anything, and so this money. Now. I am not against the United States being a force for good against evil in the world.
Speaker 6: I am not.
Speaker 3: I will say this. I do look at the battle with Israel very differently, because that is a battle of civilizations. And if the Iranian Mullahs ever get nuclear weapons, because they're so rich now thanks to Joe and Kamala, they will use it. Because if you put nuclear weapons in the hands of people that believe convert or die, they think they're doing the will of Allah. If they use that nuclear weapon, they will wipe Israel off the map. And then they're coming straight here. And by the way, probably many of them are here. We know they are Iranian assassination teams in the United States that are tasked with the job of killing Donald Trump. We know Iranians hacked into the Trump campaign and they pass that material onto the Biden Harris people. We know that has happened. We know that we have over you know now close to twelve million unvetted Harris Biden illegals from one hundred and eighty countries, including Iran, including Syria, including Egypt, Afghanistan including Venezuela, tens and tens of thousands from China and Russia. And they're not here because they want a better life for themselves than their kids. We know, we have known terrorists in this country, on top of the drug cartels, on top of the gang members that are taken over cities and towns, on top of those people that have committed murder of dozens and dozens of Americans, you know, unvetted Harris Biden illegals, and on top of all of those that have committed rape again Harris Biden, unvetted illegals, on top of all the other violent crime that has taken place as a result of unvetted Harris Biden illegals, and all the money that's associated with it. So she's sitting there with Zelensky, and all I can think about is we have now, what was it Thursday when this thing hit? This Hurricane Helene Helen, Hurricane Helene hits Okay, I've been talking to friends and friends of friends and people that I know all weekend, people that live in Florida, my home state. People that live in Georgia, where I live four great years, and I have a lot of friends in Georgia. I have friends in Tennessee, and I have a lot of friends I have. I don't know why I have a ton of friends in North Carolina. Do you know that there are areas of North Carolina where they have no communications at all whatsoever? Now? Joe Biden spent the weekend on the freaking beach, on the beach, not doing a thing. Donald Trump is in valdev Dosta, Georgia today working with Elon Musk to try to get communications for the people in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee that we know don't have communications right now. We don't know what's happened to many of these states that have been ravaged. And I will say this with all my heart, and I always speak for everybody in this audience. Our prayers are with you, but we need to do more than prayers. If she's gonna hold a joint statement because it can't be called a press conference with Zolensky and give him eight billion dollars, where's the eight billion dollars for North Carolina and Georgia? And Tennessee and Florida, because the people that I'm talking to, they're wiped out. Now, I happen to have been blessed in my life, but when I was able to afford my first home, if it would have gotten destroyed, I was pot out of I was out of luck. I wouldn't have had a Plan B. I'm at a point in my life I can have a Plan B or but one of them. What Plan B is definitely never to go back to New York. I'm just going to another part of Florida. But I'm just saying a lot of people don't have Plan B. I have people that I know trees fell on their homes. The home is destroyed, it's going to be totaled. Other people that have been flooded out completely. We have over one hundred and eighty one hundred and twenty dead people that we know of, and the number keeps rising. And Donald Trump is the first to show up and Kamala Harris and by the way, Trump is trying to get communications restored, so he calls his friend Elon Musk and says, Elon, can we use starlink and maybe get some communications, And apparently Elon is all in to help them get that done. Flooding in some parts of the Southeast is described as biblical and unprecedented. Dozens confirmed dead, over one hundred and twenty and one article. I have in front of me, the death toll expected to increase, massive power outages, and President Biden, Oh, okay, he's going to delivered remarks. Five days later, Kamala Harris tweets out, oh, I spoke to the head of FEMA. Let's take a little trip down memory lane. We'll do it. We'll do it. After the news at the bottom of the hour. And two days after Katrina. Everybody's ripping, George W. Bush, everybody, why didn't they preposition You know, we had Ron DeSantis, we had Governor Kemp on the program last week. They had both prepositioned in the case of Florida. I know, I don't remember getting the exact number from Governor Kemp, but they had prepositioned thirty thousand utility trucks and tractor trailer trucks to get the power lines back up and get food and water into the areas where people were going to be in dire need. Knowing that this is a natural consequence of a Category four hurricane and they had all the time in the world to do this, and they didn't do a damn thing. By the way, is anyone paying attention to the fact it looks like we have forty five thousand long shoremen about to go on strike tomorrow. What's Joe and Commala going to do on this one? A shutdown of thirty six ports. We'll get to that coming up a little bit later. Biden was lounging on the damn beach again, you know, whe us. I'm Irish, so I can say this paste the Irish skin, you know, doing nothing. Kamala Harris meanwhile, is out on the campaign trail. They both have been missing in action for you know, five straight days. And then I read another article that, well, Kamala's campaign is wondering if maybe they should take her off the campaign trail. I'm like, no, let her just keep going out raising money because she's useless anyway. You know. So Trump is out visiting hurricane ravage Georgia. He's with Franklin Graham. He's trying to make it up to North Carolina. They're offering relief. They're working with with Elon Musk on Starlink. They're also bringing in full fuel food equipment, water generators, and you know, it's just pretty unbelievable that these people are so clueless. Democrats claim they have a monopoly of this compassion on people. You know who they are tied to. They're tied to Oprah, They're tied to Taylor Swift, They're tied to the coastal elites, the George Clooney's that jackass that he is in the world, and all these other people. They are the party of coastal elites in California, Hollywood, in New York at say New York, Linda, and in Washington, DC. And now the Republican Party and the Conservative movement is the party of hard working Americans. And that's why no tax on tips, that means no tax on Social Security, no tax on overtime. These are all Trump ideas that they're trying to co opt at the late last minute. Kamala quote under pressure to visit Hurricane Hellene ravaged states, Where the hell was she all weekend?
Speaker 2: Where was Joe?
Speaker 3: What was he doing on a beach all weekend? He's certainly not doing press conferences because it's been seventy days since she hasn't done a press conference. Anyway, hundred and ninety four one Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. There's Monday, thirty six days to go. It's an inflection point for your country. Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada. We need all of you please vote. Please, our futures on the line here, Hi, we have a lot of ground in card. One thing I'm going to do is when we get back, I'm going to compare how the mob, the media, the left in this country respond to two days after her after Katrina about George Bush, because it's so relevant to where we are today, and anyway, we'll get to that, we'll get to your calls. New Kingridge. Also coming up today, Mark Morgan on this photo op visit to the border of Kamala, which was a disgrace. And your call is eight hundred and nine four one Shawn, thirty six days to go. Best election coverage continues Hi twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to join us, thirty six days to election day, Early voting going on public so Servisanity Dot com. If you want to know when early voting starts in your state, how to register public service, it's all up there, the Kamala files, the Walls files. If you want to be an informed voter again as a public service, you know, I got to tell you something. One way to save money in this tough economy is with my cell phone provider, pure Talk. For example, every year Apple releases the new iPhone, the big carriers play the same old games. Sign your life away for the next two years, you get a free iPhone. Don't fall for this, because with pure Talk you can get great savings on the new iPhone sixteen. I think I have like four versions back from this and still get an affordable data plan that fits your needs on America's most dependable five G network. Now they use the same cell towers, same five G network as AT and T Verizon and T Mobile, and you get the same same exact service and you pay about half average family saves close to one thousand dollars a year. So stop falling for the same old tricks and traps and overpaying. For example that they have people overpay for data all the time. With pure Talk, they have a plan for twenty five bucks a month. You'll get unlimited talk, unlimited text, five gigs of data and you know which is more than enough Mobile hotspot, free roaming in fifty countries, same exact service. You save a fortune pound two fifty keywords save now, and there's no contract assigned, no activation fee, You keep your phone, you keep your phone number, pound two fifty keywords save now. Do it now. You save an additional fifty percent off your first month from pure talk now. Five days after Hurricane Helene and Kamala Harris just tweets I spoke with the head of FEMA today, like big deal, and here's the and then I'm thinking, okay, let's go back and let's look at the same you know, prominent media mob and how they attack George W. Bush viciously and this is al sharp, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, and remember good old Ray Nagen.
Speaker 2: What happen people?
Speaker 5: It's tough rebuild a New Orleans, the one that should be a chocolate New Orleans.
Speaker 7: This city, this chocolate.
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, this.
Speaker 3: City will be a majority African American city. Why can't we just be an American city? And we all get along and realize that we're all children of the same God, and that we have a propensity for good and evil. That's every human condition. But this is this is two days after Hurricane Katrina, and the attacks were brutal. Listen, it is that wickedness that makes the president sits in his house.
Speaker 2: For two and a half things and can't see a hurricane that is in the golf pot in the.
Speaker 1: United States, protecting white folks property to priority over saving black folks.
Speaker 7: Live this storm called Katrina and says far more about a racist government.
Speaker 1: It was a disgrace and there is no explanation for it other than that this administration destroyed BEMA, stuffed it with cronies, and turned their backs and basically left people to.
Speaker 2: Fend for themselves after nine to eleven, after Katrina. You know, it was interesting to me the President Bush is flying to Virginia Tech today and it took them a week to get to Katrina.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't have just flown over it and flown by, and I would have not been briefed the way that they were briefed. I saw the briefing and turned around and not made certain that we had the kind of help there that was necessary. I mean, that was such an obvious need for prepositioning and for planning that was ignored by these folks.
Speaker 1: The findings are clear there was a colossal failure of leadership within the White House, the Department of Homeland Secure and FEMA.
Speaker 3: Oh well, Donald Trump's been on the ground in Valdosta, Georgia with the Reverend Franklin Graham and Samaritans Purse. By the way, there's such a good organization. They have a website if you want to help out our friends in Florida and Georgia and North Carolina, tennessee Samaritan Samaritanspurse dot org. And he's also he spoke earlier how he's been in contact with Elon Musk and Starlink because so many people have no communications at all, never mind no power, never mind that their homes have been knocked down, never mind that their homes are flooded, never mind that the homes have been you know, destroyed by by down trees. But this is this is President Trump talking about solutions. And meanwhile, we haven't heard a peep at out of Joe Biden or Kamala Harris for five days.
Speaker 5: Just spoke to Elon. I'm getting him, I want we want to get starlink hooked up.
Speaker 3: Because they have no communication whatsoever.
Speaker 4: And Elon will always come through. Ay, we know that, and so we're working on that, getting them hooked up. They asked me whether or not that would be possible. We're going to try and get the starlink in there as soon as possible because they have no communication.
Speaker 5: As you know, our countries in the final weeks of a hard fought national election, but in a time like this one, a crisis hits when our fellow citizens cry out in need.
Speaker 7: None of that matters.
Speaker 5: We're not talking about politics now.
Speaker 6: We have to all get together and get this solved.
Speaker 7: We need a lot of help.
Speaker 4: They have to have a lot of help down here.
Speaker 6: We look out for one another.
Speaker 5: We pulled together, we pitch in, we persevere, and we pull it through. That is really the American spirit.
Speaker 4: That's what made America originally great, and that's why today have come to Waldesta with large semi trucks, many of them filled with relief aid and a tanker truck filled up with gasoline. We have a couple of the big tanker trucks filled up with gasoline which they can't get now, and we'll be working too distributed throughout the day.
Speaker 3: He's with the Reverend Franklin. Samaritans Purse is a special organization, a Samaritanspurse dot Org. I mean, I am so heartbroken for so many of my friends. You spend your whole life and it just can be wiped away in one storm. It's unbelievable. The President mentioning it yesterday too. Joe Biden's sleeping on the beach, came all out raising money and he you know, and and he's there with fuel and equipment and water and other things trying to get He's trying to get to the hard hit areas I know inside of North Carolina. I mean, there are parts of North Carolina that have been hit so hard that it's you know, deaththoll now at you know, one hundred and twenty. We don't know where to go. North Carolina residents desperate for communications, which is what Donald Trump's working on. It's actually in the area where Billy Graham, you know, raised Franklin Graham and Boone, North Carolina, and you know, surrounding areas, and it's just so hard for people because their whole life has been turned upside down. I had one very good friend in Tampa. Well, I had a couple of friends, one that's on this program regularly. He goes, I only lost two cars, and I don't really care. I didn't like them anyway. But he said, did he say that to you too, Linda? Oh my gosh. I'm like, seriously, yeah, I didn't like them anyway. He goes, I'll just get another one. I don't care. He goes, insurance has to cover it. It's pretty new.
Speaker 7: That's what he said.
Speaker 3: Did he care at all? I'm like, I'm kind of the same way. You know, what does happen? The Democratic Party is the party of coastal elites now, as I said earlier, jackasses like George Clooney. You know, the Hollywood is Julia Roberts. Even Taylor Swift has gone to Hollywood, which is a shame. And I wish her and Travis Kelsey the best. I have nothing against against Taylor Swift. I mean, she's allowed to vote for whoever she wants. We live in a free country. But this is who they appeal to. And what's happened, and we saw this with the Teamsters Union, and the Teamsters Union is now, you know, sixty five percent of rank and file support Donald Trump. We just got to get the leadership to get on board with this. By the way, do you hear that John Kerry said that the First Amendment is getting in the way of online censorship. I mean he said the First Amendment is a roadblock to countering online misinformation and disinformation about climate change. So if you don't agree with them on climate change, they don't even want you to post it. You see how dangerous this is. Joe Rogan even saw this and said warning his listeners, and I don't think he's a conservative that. You know, free speech is going to be endangered if these lunatics get in the White House. This radical left, you know, Marxist leftist, you know, dynamic duo of Wall and Harris, you know, with a penchant for Democratic officials to support censorship and initiate taxpayer funded censorship program. Look, remember Walls wants to take away parental rights. You know, it's okay for your kids to have gender affirming care meaning whatever care however you define care medical care, and not notify the parents. RFK Junior was mocking Kamala Harris's favorite phrase, and he says, yeah, whatever the question is, it's simple to say, you know, I was born in the middle class. If asked a difficult question, I was born in the middle class. I was a middle class kid, because that's how I started thinking about it, and I'm like, that's our answer to everything. One interesting development ran polls looking into this. A plan five billion dollar Biden Harris administration venture would offset Medicare premium increases before the presidential election might might be a violation of the Hatch Act. And he sent a letter to the DOJ. My colleagues and I are concerned that the Biden Harris administration is inappropriately using taxpayer funds to mask the defective Medicare party policies enacted as part of the Inflation Reduction Act. And he said given that IRA's central role in the Biden Harris administration presidential campaign, these concerns were an additional investigation. And he said Medicare Part B premiums were expected to rise even higher this year when open en roment begins in October. Yet they're deliberately initiating a demonstration program to address rising costs. They're trying to mask what they themselves voted you into power, what policy to be on the economy. We've got another big problem that's about to hit us, and you better buckle up for this one because this could impact every single American, especially it's going to be really bad for North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Florida because you US ports from Maine to Texas could be shut down as of midnight tonight probably this shutting them down. Now, forty five thousand dock workers long shortmen are going to follow through with a threatned strike. This would shut down thirty six ports, which handle half of America's cargo from ships, and that could mean shortages and raise prices that are going to be you know, for everybody, for big and small retailers, like everything you'd buy at Walmart, Home Depot, Iikeia, Amazon, you name it, tens of thousands of containers, and I'm sure it would impact the food supply as well. Empty shelves have not been seen in the US since the post pandemic supply chain crush in twenty one. The International Longshoreman's Association are asking for a pay raise that works out to about twenty seventy seven percent over six years, where union members typical rate wage would go from eighty one to one hundred and forty three thousand. You know, I don't know the ins and outs of it, but why didn't they get ahead of this? Just like why didn't they preposition, you know, needed supplies knowing that a cat for a hurricane was coming. And why are they so late and even discussing her talking about it? Why was Joe on the beach and why was she out raising money all weekend? Oil prices rising? Now because Israel has invaded Lebanon, they have no choice. I think, I think you're seeing history being made. But just take it out of israela the pager attack, the walkie talkie attack, Israel fighting on multiple fronts, and the Iranians now that have been funding these proxy wars because of Joe and Kamala. They're hiding in bunkers, scared to death with the Israelis may pull off next. It is. It is the most amazing thing to watch in our lifetime. It really is. It's uh, it's one of the greatest militaries in history. I will tell you that. Anyway, Let's see what happens with the Econo, me and Kamala. You know, Biden, we call it Bidenomics. There you go, Biden, Whitehouse completely numb. Harris numb and silent on the thirty thousand murderers, rapists that they have unleashed on America. There's new information thirty thousand of their unvetted eleven and a half illegal immigrants known to be rapists and murderers. You see the dozens and dozens. And by the way, I have family members that lost loved ones on Hannity tonight. I want their response to Kamala's photo op at the border this weekend. You know, Scott Jennings even at CNN said it was a tactical mistake. He said, he said, it's like the arsonists returning to the seat of the crime. Referring to Kamala going to the border. You look at her holistic, as she likes to say, look at the border crisis. It's impacting every one of you. Why do you think you're paying more for rentals and why you pay more for homes because of her inflation and eleven and a half million more people need housing.
Speaker 2: Some of the work's going to.
Speaker 3: Be Why do we why are our school districts running out of money when they've already been failing our kids? Well we have you know, all these kids now the sons and daughters of Harris Biden and venity illegals. It's an increasing demand on welfare and charities. You see the drug trafficking. You know, they've gotten so much fentanyl into the country. Fentanyl has gone from ten dollars a pill the twenty five cents of pill. And it just is now we have hundreds of people that have been sex trafficked into this country, and the White House is completely you know, silent on this damaging data. You know that points out all of these known criminals they allowed into this country. You know, we live in just bewildering, frightening, scary times. And then this is a person that wants wide open borders and free housing, food, healthcare, education, sex change, surgery, path to amnesty. Whether or not you're a murder, rapist, violent criminal, gang member, a drug cartel member. There's no vetting at all whatsoever. Is anyone paying attention to John Carey calling the First Amendment a major block to stopping disinformation on climate change? God forbid you ever say anything that they disagree with that's going to be defined as a criminal act. This show will be dead and over by the way. Trump gets a great response in Tuscaloosa when he went to see the Georgia Alabama game. That was a great game, by the way, and then Tim Walls gets booed. In Michigan. Harris is slipping among Hispanic American voters. Now, we do have Atlas polling, which was ranked number one. Interestingly, when you go back and look at the twenty twenty presidential race, and they have Trump up in Michigan by three point four, up in Pennsylvania two point nine, Wisconsin one point five, Arizona one point two, Georgia only zero point six North Carolina. You've got to get your act together because Harris is now leading in this poll. That's not good. By the way, there's a new Trafalgar poll and that's Robert Cahaley, our friend, and they have Trump up by about two and a half in Pennsylvania. Also, I mean towards the end of last week. I'm looking at the polls. I'm like, geez, these are a disaster. Good thing. I don't count on polls anyway. Eight hundred nine four one Sewan, if you want to be a part of the program as we continue we come back, New Gingridge has take on all that we have been discussing the other news of the day. Thirty six days till election Day. We'll get to your calls. Also Mark Morgan, former acting Commissioner CBP eight hundred nine four one, Shawn our number. Thirty six days to go.