Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Double Show. Billy is on the phone today for it to Catch a Cheater. He's been married to his wife Adrian for three years, but they've been together for eight years, and now he's suspicious that something might be going on. So we'll see if we can help him out. Billy, what was that, man, I'm sorry you're going through that. Tell us about your situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, thanks, man, Yeah, that's that's it. Like you said, we've been married for three we've been together for eight. I'd say things have been going Like recently, things have been going pretty great for us. Like, you know, we're on an upswing. We just got a new house. We're first time homeowners. We get to call the place hours, you know, it's all hours. Yeah, all that stuff's going really well. Even like my work life is going really well, Like I just got a promotion. I've taken on a bigger role at my company. So it's like that's good, you know, more money for like our family. As far as home life goes, like, we're still in the process of getting the house set up. It's taken a little bit longer than I expected, just because I'm working and and she's kind of at home like getting like like her style in there, like because she has an eye for style. So it's like and she likes doing it so so it like kind of works out that she's kind of like taken on like the house repairs and like fixing it up and kind of making it ours like here's here's kind of like I guess the reason why I emailed you, guys. It's like I've been so busy with work that she like hired a contractor to like help us work on like the bathroom or getting the bathroom redone. This guy's like he's putting in like new floors, new showers, new new tile, like the whole thing. This guy Mike, and you know, they've been hanging out at the house a lot lately while I'm working. There's I've come home and there's been like a couple of times where like I swear that, like I feel like I interrupted something between like my wife and Mike. Like I'll come home and she'll she like darts away from him real fast, like if they're in an area of the house, she like darts away. You know, Like I didn't say anything at the time. Maybe it's nothing, but it's still just like kind of bugs me.
Speaker 1: You notice stuff like that that would bug me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just wonder if if you're looking for it, Billy, because I mean, I don't know. If you have a contractor in your house, you're going to be together. And I understand a man feeling uncomfortable with his wife being alone with another man, but he's there to do a job. So I don't know, is she doing anything else that makes you feel like she could be cheating on you?
Speaker 2: She feels distant. It's like it's we just feel very distant too. So like like maybe she's got on board, you know, with us, Like she looks happy and whatnot, Like when she's working on the house and stuff. By the time I get home, like I'm drained. You know, I know she's been working on the house. Am I wasting time? Killing my health? Like working like this for a reason, Like like the whole reason I am working like this is for her, you know, Like I'm putting in all these hours for her, for us, for the home, for our lives. So you know, I don't know she she is. She has been distant and like like I said, this guy Mike, like they get along and like really well and like she just come home, she starts away, but I just wanted to do like whatever I can to like make her happy, you know. So that's just kind of like where I'm sitting right now.
Speaker 1: All right, And you said that you have a good way you think we could catch her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we So we go to like this cookie place, like at least once a week every week. They got like brand new flavors. The cookies are like huge, like it's really good. So we go there a lot. So I think that that would be and we're in like their email list and stuff. They have our info, so I think it would be like good to say that you're from there, maybe like offer like some cookies or something. Okay, yeah, well we'll see if you know, I don't know, you guys know how to do this, so I cookies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can have a dozen cookies, or you know, could deliver to somebody that's a great guy. Yeah, we can do that and then we'll see if she sends them to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it'd be great.
Speaker 1: All right, We'll play a song, come back and then call her and hopefully she isn't cheating, but if she is. Hopefully we can get your answer right after this with the ketch teater next, if you're just joining us for it's a ketch teeter. Billy is on the phone and he thinks that his wife of three years named Adrian might be cheating on him. So we're gonna see if we can catch her hair in just a second. But before we do that, Billy, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 2: We've been married three years, together for eight we just got a new house. I got a promotion. I've been working a lot lately. She's fixing up the house. She hired a contractor, this guy named Mike. I come home, he's still over like. She darts away from him real fast. She's been distant.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping that these guys can call from like this cookie place that we visit a lot, and see if maybe we could like trapper cheating or whatever. You know, I need to stick to the bottom of all.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, we'll call and pretend to me you' from the cookie place and say that since you guys are regular customers, She's wanted a gift box of cookies to be delivered to somebody and she'll see if see if she sends them to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, awesome, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hello, Hi, this is Jordan calling from I was looking for our valued customer, Adrian.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's me, Hi, Adrian.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. Thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. We actually are calling you today with a free gift.
Speaker 4: Oh that's awesome. What's a gift?
Speaker 1: A gift is a dozen cookies delivered to anybody that you want. Seriously, yep, a dozen. A dozen cookies. You can choose which ones they are, and we can deliver them to anybody they that you want with in the United States. Because you know our cookies are delicious. We'd love to spread the love.
Speaker 4: Well man, that's awesome. Hell yeah, all right, yeah, I'm in.
Speaker 1: If you know who you want to send them to right now, I can take the information down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, I know how. I want to think cookies too.
Speaker 1: First thing I will need is the first last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's Billy last name.
Speaker 1: Okay. Would you like to put a note or anything with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, can you think he's a bad word. Was that cool?
Speaker 1: Oh? I love bad words? Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 4: Then say free cookies.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Adrian, this is actually Jewble from the Jewel Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 3: Hi, Adrian, I'm mean on the show too, listening to all.
Speaker 1: Of this love about cookies, and your husband Billy is actually on the phone. He's been listening to this whole time. Well, why, Billy, do you want to tell her? Or do you want to tell her why? Uh?
Speaker 2: I'm like really happy right now. Hey, I'm like so well, ye, yeah, I will, don't explain it, I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, Adrian. We do a segment on our show called to Catch a Cheaters, where if you think somebody might be being unfaithful, you try to see who they'll send flowers or something to, in this case, cookies, and so Billy has been a little suspicious and monestly.
Speaker 5: Wait wait, wait, Billy, you think I'm cheating on you and you called a radio station.
Speaker 2: But the good news is maybe not You're not h So I believe there's luck going on. I'm really happy right now, but I'm like kind of I feel like a little embarrassed, like I thought you were cheating on me with Mike. Honestly, I'm glad you're.
Speaker 4: Had because I'm kidded, like I can't believe you thought of with Mike our contractor. Yeah, oh my gosh, yeah, no, that's wow.
Speaker 5: No, I'm I can feel like a little distance. But it's not because I'm doing anything with Mike, because you got this new promotion and it's like I don't exist anymore to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I definitely have been busy, you know, and I know I come home tired, and you know, I do love you so much, like everything I do is for you. But I just felt like, you know, like I've come home a few times and like you might be in the other room with Mike and you like dart away like you're like you're doing something, and it's like, yo, that's a little suspicious. So I was just like, I guess, worried about it.
Speaker 5: I literally have no idea what you're talking about. If I'm ever skirting away from Mike when you come in the front door, it's because like I was coming up to welcome you home or like grab you to show you what Mike had gotten done that day, Like it's you who's been weird and awkward around Mike, Like he's actually a pretty chill dude. And if you didn't know, because you don't actually talk to him, he just got back from his honeymoon with his actual model life.
Speaker 2: So wow yeah, yeah good, Wow. I'm embarrassed, but like this is great news.
Speaker 3: Well it sounds like it cracked open a little bit of communication though. Billy, you were feeling insecure, and then Adrian you were feeling neglected. So now we can come together and be like, hey, let's go eat cookies.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, used to have like at least one time a day that we talk, but now it's like Billy closes his.
Speaker 4: Computer and it's lights out.
Speaker 2: Every day, like even the weekend.
Speaker 5: So I just feel like, you know, like duper lonely and trapped at home, you know, and like I can go out with friends and like I do, but I just like I'm just going out and causing trouble with your dumba.
Speaker 4: Like I Mick, I really do miss that too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but now you've stuck me at home, Like I work from home, so I'm forced to hang out with Mike and like talk to Mike, and like I said, he's a chill dude, but like I don't get to just hang out with you, lettymore, it stops.
Speaker 2: You're right, I'm so sorry, Like I I miss you too. I It's like work is important because like I'm making all this money for us and for a new home, and like, you know what you guys need to do.
Speaker 1: You guys need to go off for a cookie date. That's the last time you guys got cookies together.
Speaker 2: I would love a cookie boat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys are still hooking it up with free cookies, right.
Speaker 1: No, Unfortunately that was like a made up thing. I mean, you guys both sound like you miss each other and cookies are your thing. Why don't I go make some time to go get some cookies. Make it a priority.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like that sounds great to me. I would love that. I would absolutely love that, Like I am, I'm very embarrassed. I'm so sorry for like this whole little setup thing. I I'm going to try so much harder to like spend time with you, even if I have to take a few days off a month to like ease up our schedules. Like I miss you, I miss holding you, being in love with you, laughing, getting if you getting cookies, just talking like I miss you a lot, so then COOKI me, what.
Speaker 5: The he.
Speaker 2: She wants?
Speaker 1: Your wife wants to be cooking? Cook here, Billy, I don't know what cookies mean anymore. Well, at least it's not cheating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hell yeah, I got you, babe.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna cookie your cookie.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could say that, but I don't know if you can't either. We better end this before
Speaker 4: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater