Speaker 1: And we're back with another episode of separation Anxiety. I'm your host, Marcus Jordan.
Speaker 2: And I'm Larsa Pippen.
Speaker 1: And today we're talking about a bunch of things, but overall, how you feeling.
Speaker 2: I feel great. I feel like this last couple of days has been so much fun. I feel like, you know, we're living our best lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's obviously it was your birthday. Now that it's all over, how you're feeling about it? You you had a good time.
Speaker 2: I had the best time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I posted the card that you gave me with the flowers. Yeah, And I feel like a lot of the tabloids picked that up.
Speaker 1: I haven't. I feel like, you know, it's been such a blur lately. I haven't seen it yet. So what do they say?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Do you remember what you put on a card? They were like, oh, he called her his wife?
Speaker 1: Yeah I did, I do. I mean, I tried to make it a card from all of us, you know, myself and your children, just because you know obviously they're thinking to you. But yeah, I said to the greatest mom and the best wife, Happy birthday from Marcus and Sophia, Justin Preston and Scottie Jr.
Speaker 3: And so, yeah, I mean, Coode, that was so cute.
Speaker 2: You know, you're really thoughtful. You're like a card person.
Speaker 1: I like to give multiple cards. You know. It's an acquired thing that I learned throughout my life.
Speaker 2: Who taught you that?
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody necessarily taught me that, but it's just my way, you know. I like to flood and shower people with love and gifts and praise.
Speaker 2: You know, that's okay. I love that for me. I love that for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I feel like you are very thoughtful and you give great cards. I don't know, I feel like, you know, cards are like an essential thing to hold on too, and it says like where you are in a relationship, So you know, I don't know. I feel like I try to.
Speaker 2: Keep the cards, but I also take a photo of keep a photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like a photo less better.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm terrible with my cards obviously when I read them, you know, I read them and kind of take whatever I take from them, and most of than that they end up in a drawer or a book bag or something like. Yeah, I never really go back to them, dependent on depending on who they're.
Speaker 2: From you better keep all my cards.
Speaker 1: I keep all your cards, but like you know, you really you rarely go back to like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Kind of why it's good to just take a photo of it and then you have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, Yeah for sure. So let's jump into it. Marcus, how would you describe being raised in the NBA. You know, I cherished my upbringing around the NBA. I feel like, you know, there's we talked about this previously on the podcast that I feel like there's a lot of great habits and traits that are instilled in you being around the NBA and playing basketball coming up, and so you know, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I think there's a lot of you know, fond memories that I have as a kid going to the games.
Speaker 2: But your dad didn't just play basketball. I feel like you've been around the game now too, because your dad still has a team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean for right now. There's no telling how long that's going to be. I think they're working on a sale. But yeah, I think, you know, it teaches you good, have its good you know foundation. I feel like, but you know, there's some challenges too. You know, my dad wasn't there all the time in terms of like for every basketball game that I had. Obviously he had his own schedule. So but he did a good job of like supporting me while I was on the road, or you know, making sure he came to as many games as he's as he could. So did you miss your dad when he was away playing NBA games? You know? I think I was so young that I was doing my own thing, you know what I'm saying, Like I was trying to make a kid, I was being a kid. I was trying to hoop. I was just trying to like hang out with my friends, and so he was there as much as he could be. And obviously whenever he was home, he you know, we always hung out with him and stuff, and so I don't know, I just I feel like I was doing my own thing and you know, trying to hoop, and I never really even noticed how frequently he was on the road, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that like when you're when you're used to your dad being away, could be any profession, you just get used to that, you know, and you're used to your mom r the day to day. Yeah, You're used to your mom running the day to day because I feel like my kids were used to that too, And my kids were used to like living in multiple states, going to different schools, and like there's like, you know, it builds character for kids, I think when you're used to like picking up and moving or like you know, we're going to go and we're gonna move Deli for two years.
Speaker 1: We never really moved that often. I was in Chicago for all of my you know, childhood, but I think, you know, my mom being from Chicago and all of my cousins and you know, on her side of the family being in Chicago, like, we were hanging out with my mom's side of the family all the time, every weekend, and so I think that was another thing that like I cherished in my upbringing, was just how close I was with my mom's side of family. And now I think that we're older, you know, my dad's side of the family was in North Carolina, and so now that we're all getting older, we make sure to you know, reach out and hang out with my dad's side of the family too. But just naturally, because my mom is based in Chicago and we were in Chicago, we spent more time with them growing up, you know.
Speaker 3: So you have like a million first, yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: We've got a big family, you know, we've got a big family, and uh, you know, I love all of them. I think it's a it's a it's a nice bunch in cast of characters, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Totally, totally for sure.
Speaker 1: And did I feel like I had to be the man of the house at a young age, you know, not necessarily for me, just because I grew up in I think the definition of having a silver spoon, you know what I'm saying, Like my mom and you know, our support system was there from day one, so I never really had to think about leading the house or being taken charge. But you know, there were chores and tasks and things that like.
Speaker 2: You do because you still don't really pick up after something.
Speaker 1: My parents were very picky about working hard to earn what you want, you know, in terms of like so like getting good grades.
Speaker 3: You got you know, I can't even remember get rewarded.
Speaker 1: You get rewarded a hundred bucks for an A or something like that, and you get rewarded were working hard and so you know, whether it was getting in grades or I can't remember any of the chores that I had but you know, there was things my mom had us doing, taking out the trash and things like that. But now I never felt like I had to be the man and the Obviously, my brother is two years older than me, so he kind of had to suffer through the brunt of being first and going through everything, and so I got to reap the benefits of watching him and learning from his mistakes. I guess that's so cute and so Larsa. How would you describe raising kids in the NBA?
Speaker 2: I loved it. Yeah, you know, I feel like I was good at I can't handle my kids with or without my ax.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I feel like you were you know, you were talking about it or alluding to it, but you lived in different states. He obviously played for different teams, So how was that like? Picking up and moving? Did you move your entire family when.
Speaker 3: He would, yeah, get traded or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I'm really good at that. Yeah, I'll be like by the way, we're packing up, And that's why I don't like, I don't worry about the small things because I feel like, since I was twenty one years old, I was so used to like, we're moving, Okay, So now I have to fly here and find a house, and I have to buy furniture, and I have to Like I was always like really hands on. I was always able to like move cross country and like set up and find my kids' schools and doctors and all that stuff. And that was all like my responsibility. That's what I did as a mom. You know, it's definitely challenging, but like I said, it builds character. Challenges are good sometimes, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you have to be the mom and the dad?
Speaker 2: Sometimes you feel like all the time, like I would find my kids AAU teams and I would find all that stuff. Yeah, I feel like the NBA is you know, it's a seven day a week job.
Speaker 3: It's not, it really is.
Speaker 2: You're traveling, you're exhausted, you come back home. You need, you know, to rehab.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's a tight knit community though.
Speaker 2: I feel definitely a family.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, if most people know each other, you know to a degree, or you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, when you're moving across you know, if you're moving to a different team, there's so many people that are there for you, and they like welcome you and are there for you and help you like get acclimated in the city and help you in just every way.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like it's different the NBA community a day versus like in the late nineties early two thousands.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because little Scotty is doing it now and I feel like he's hanging out with like all the players and they invite him to dinner, and they invite him to lunch, and it's kind of like the same close knit family, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Marcus, how was your NBA experience different than Larsa's kids. I think the main way that it's different, at least my upbringing is different than your kids is I grew up in that sweet spot of the late nineties early two thousands where there was no iPhones and you know, social media and so like, I kind of know what life was like before the technology boom, and I don't think your kids. I mean, how Scotti Jr. Was born in two thousand, Yeah, two thousands, so by the time he was seven, the iPhone came out, you know, and so yeah, I don't know. I think that's the main difference was that, you know, my parents are very private people, and so I was able to grow up with a very private upbringing. But I feel like NBA kids today don't necessarily have that luxury. I mean, if you look at Lebron's son, Bronnie, you know, everywhere he goes, there's cameras or you know, somebody's got something to say. Obviously you saw that they got denied at that party. It's funny because I remember, I remember those days. Yeah, I remember when I was a young kid, sixteen seventeen years old, trying to get into whatever party was popping or whatever. And so I don't know. I think, you know, we had the luxury, at least me and my siblings to keep our anonymity and still maneuver through certain situations. And I feel like NBA kids today they don't necessarily have that luxury.
Speaker 2: I think it depends where you live. Yeah, city, what city you play for. You know, if you're in LA, I think everything is magnified.
Speaker 1: It's definitely.
Speaker 2: You're in New York, you're in LA, you're in Miami, it's different. I think Chicago is definitely more low key, and I think the culture in Chicago is definitely more low key, Like that's just the upbringing. Like my parents don't like flash people in Chicago don't really like the flashy lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to say, I feel like Chicago is like it's its own yeah culture, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: And I feel like, you know, you could be like super successful in Chicago and you would never know because people there don't need to show their success. Yeah for sure, whereas others, you know, other places. I feel like it's definitely like people drive fancy your cars and different places and they're broke. Yeah, so sometimes, you know, I don't know, I think it's really good to like be in a place where like it doesn't really matter what you have, and it's like the good things you know that really matters matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure. What do you think is different about I mean, obviously you don't know anything about my upbringing, but what do you think the difference is today for NBA families versus thirty years ago?
Speaker 2: Well, I just feel like you really can't like your kids are your kids are going to see everything that you do. Yeah, it's hard to avoid, you know, the NBA trials and tribulations, you know, because your kids are very much a part of Like I mean, look what happened us or your dad said one thing and it was everywhere. Yeah, and I had five thousand calls over that. So I feel like in today's world, it's just like if your parent is in the NBA, your parent has to know like whatever they do on and off the court is going to be did school you know? Was it Chris Paul that was talking about his son or his daughter? Somebody said something to them at school? I just you know, I think it's harder when social media's really destroyed so many lives. Yes, it's like I love it. It's like a curse and a blessing, but like it's definitely got some you know, a little bit of curse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, that's the pros and cons for sure. Yeah, what are your beige flags? So a beage flag is something that's neither good nor bad, but makes you pause for a minute when you notice it, but you still continue the relationship. So tell me what's like a beige flag for you?
Speaker 2: You go first.
Speaker 1: I feel like a beige flag for me is like, and I've talked about it before, my biggest pet peeve is somebody not knowing how to chew their food or smacking, you know.
Speaker 2: And so is that really like a no, I feel like it has to be a little deeper, Marcus. It can't be just be like something so superficial. Nah, I feel like, can't you can't you fix that someone eats? Can't you be like, hey, close your mouth while you're chewing.
Speaker 1: No, A lot of people can't fix that because you innately go back to I feel like, what you're comfortable with. And so for me, I think that's a bag flag. I'm gonna notice it. I'm gonna pause. I'm going to consider, you know, what, what move do I want to take next? But no, I think that's a base flag for me. What would you? What's an example for you?
Speaker 2: I feel like if someone isn't good with money?
Speaker 3: True, I like that because I feel like.
Speaker 2: If like you're going to be with someone as a partner, you want to make sure that they're responsible and they know how to navigate through life in a responsible type of way. Yeah, because there's so many people that I know that go into relationships and then they find out that their spouse is in debt. Yeah, that is the worst situation you could be in.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. I'll give you another one. I think a bage flag is someone that can't manage their time properly.
Speaker 2: Oh, I agree.
Speaker 1: You know someone that like goes out all.
Speaker 2: The time and doesn't handle their responsibilities. Yeah that's horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's a good one. Like, you know, partying all the time, wants to go out and be in the social scene all the time, but isn't really making progress in their personal life or in business.
Speaker 2: So you have to grow. I feel like you have to grow as a person and like, don't do the same things you were doing last year. Every year should be like a new, better version of yourself.
Speaker 1: You know. Would a base flag be if you're having sex with a guy and he keeps his socks on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's annoying.
Speaker 1: It's annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, that's annoying.
Speaker 1: So it socks off.
Speaker 2: Definitely socks off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like everything. I feel like everything as of we all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not about the song or eventually off.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Would it be like if you were with the woman that had a hairy like situation?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Eve.
Speaker 2: With a woman of the hairy situation.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, there's you know, there's two guys like variety out there in terms of you guys like.
Speaker 2: That, because I feel like when I've seen stuff like that, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I mean I feel like for me personally, there's been phases, you know, like it doesn't necessarily completely turn me off, but everything's got to be well kept, you know what I'm saying. You gotta be well groomed.
Speaker 2: You can't be the runway's gotta be.
Speaker 1: You can't be looking like the sixties and seventies out.
Speaker 2: Here, like like not the vine.
Speaker 1: You gotta gotta keep it clean down there, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when you start dating someone, when can you start being yourself?
Speaker 2: So I feel like there's like the phase of like we're both going to pretend like we're perfect, okay, and you say this, you say all the right things even though you don't mean them, okay, and then but I think like after like four months, the first three months is like hocus pocus. Yeah, yeah, I think the first like, you know, the first thirty days, you're basically both acting like everything is great and I don't care if you talk to other people, and I don't care if you go out and I don't care. So it's like you're, you know, you're pretending this and that. But I think like the later part of that, so after thirty days, maybe it's sixty days it's sixty day mark. I feel like you start like setting boundaries. Okay, I mean like you know, I don't like when you do that, and I don't like when you do that, And then there's like nine months into the relationship where you start questioning, like do I really want to be with this person? Okay, do we have enough in common? Can we get through the hurdles? But I feel like for me, a year to be with someone as a long time, like a year, I need to make a decision. I'm not one of those people. I have friends that literally will waste three years in every relationship and then realize he's not the guy. And I'm like, you could have just asked me. I would have told you you wasn't the guy, by the way, Like I could have saved you so much heartache, and like furniture and like they'll move in together and they'll play house and at the same time, like one person wants to have a baby and the other person doesn't. Yeah, or one person is like.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm always a version of myself even when I start dating, Like I don't know, I've always like maneuvered into a relationship, like wanting to be myself at the core, just because I feel like at some point the layers are going to peel back, and if you're not being authentic, then you know you're gonna be exposed, you know.
Speaker 2: So really that's a very mature way of approaching it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I know, if you're not rocking with me from the beginning, then most often then that you're out of there. You know.
Speaker 2: I feel like people are in different places, right, So I feel like a lot of times people bring their insecurities and other stuff that they've experienced in their old relationship into their new relationship.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: So sometimes you kind of have to go in and like, you know, lay it all out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you know, at what point do you start letting loose, like, for example, using the bathroom with the door open or something like that. Never, I know, I feel like you are so guarded with something with stuff like that.
Speaker 2: We just talked about this yesterday. One of the cast members on our show was talking about how she likes to poop like with her husband. That's insane, Like that is so disgusting to me.
Speaker 1: Like there, I feel like I've gone to the other side of the house, Like I'll leave the whole house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're readily right, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't talk to me more about that. They use the bathroom side by.
Speaker 2: Side kind of yeah, or like one person will be going to the bathroom number two and they're the person will be in the bathroom. But like for me, I can't even pee without the water running.
Speaker 1: I know, that's so funny to me. I think I just.
Speaker 2: Don't like that. I don't know, that's like too too close for comfort.
Speaker 1: I think at first, when we first started, I was making sure, like you know that when I peed, I had the door closed. I feel like I've maybe relaxed a little bit on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no you have.
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't.
Speaker 2: Like to be that comfortable with anybody. By the way, I agree, I don't get that comfortable with me.
Speaker 1: I don't Number one is okay, I want Number two is you need to do that?
Speaker 2: And like even number one, you're sitting on a toilet.
Speaker 3: It's nasty cute for you you're sitting on you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean like for me, it's not cute.
Speaker 1: I feel that. I feel that, And so what is your toxic trait?
Speaker 2: I learned this from one of my really good friends back in the day. I feel like if you really want to know what someone's about or on, you got to kind of go through their phone. It's a toxic trait.
Speaker 3: I'm not advising a toxic trade.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not advising this for everyone because be prepared. It might be ugly, it might be traumatizing. But I definitely like to look through I don't like to look through like my kids phones or my girlfriend's phones. I don't friends that love to go through other people's phones.
Speaker 3: I'm not like that.
Speaker 2: I literally had my boobs reduced and I had a girlfriend take me to get my to get my surgery. When I woke up, I was trying to get on my phone and I was blocked out of my phone for over an hour because she tried to get into the phone. That many times.
Speaker 1: See, I think that's there's something there's some wrong with that.
Speaker 2: That's definitely there's definitely something wrong with that.
Speaker 1: So that's your toxic trade, is that you know, when you're with somebody, I.
Speaker 2: Want to go to their phone. I want to see what you're about. I want because people people like show you a version of them, but not their entire thing. And I like to know what I signed up for.
Speaker 1: That's true. I guess that's true, and it's.
Speaker 2: Fine, and I'm willing to take whatever is on there.
Speaker 1: But just that's you talk about a dangerous name. I think that's a dangerous game to be for somebody's phone because you got to be anything and everything at that point.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 1: I feel like, you know, people today keep so much stuff in their phone.
Speaker 2: That's why you want to go through it, ladies, That's why you want to.
Speaker 3: Go through it.
Speaker 1: That's your trade. I feel like I've never I've never asked to go through your phone.
Speaker 2: I'm not really the someone. I was doing someone a couple of years ago, and I would go to sleep and he would unfollow everyone from Instagram.
Speaker 1: Now that's wild. You've told me that before.
Speaker 2: That's he literally is like texting my dad, my kids, DM me everyone and just being like I want to talk to you about your daughter. And that was kind of a lot.
Speaker 1: That is sounds like that sounds like way too much. I mean, obviously, I don't know what your relationship.
Speaker 2: Maybe I picked up their toxic traits.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's what that's what it is other people.
Speaker 2: But look, I feel like if you want to be in a relationship, you have to be honest and open with people, and like a lot of times people don't like that honesty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like in previous relationships to my exes or whatever, I have wanted to go through my phones. And so maybe that's what's turned me off of like trying to go through somebody else's phone, because I feel like, you know, you either with me or you not. You know what I'm saying. I don't need to listen.
Speaker 2: I want to see your phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, we got the same pass code on our phones. Yeah, I don't think we can say what obviously we're not gonna say what it is, but I think you know, yeah, I'm not afraid for you to go through my phone.
Speaker 2: I know. I like, I like going through your phone.
Speaker 1: Maybe one of these days I'll go through your phone.
Speaker 2: You go through my phone.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go through that. Only fans see what's popping on there as.
Speaker 2: You should, as you should very transparent and open with my life.
Speaker 1: And so the next question is have either of you ghosted someone.
Speaker 2: I've definitely, I've definitely ghosted some people too.
Speaker 1: I mean guys and girls, everybody can get it. Terms of getting.
Speaker 2: Ghosted totally, you know, for sure. I feel like when you're talking to a lot of people and then you meet someone that you like, and then you have to start ghost you have to start unloading some of the roster. It's like too many people on your team.
Speaker 1: Have you ever gone on a date, like met somebody and you know, not necessarily hooked up, but like had a vibe y'all, you know, party to the wee Morning of the Hours or something like that, and then just all reduces, never talked to them, never sell them again. Yeah, yeah, I think I've done that a lot too. Because then there's also certain times, like you're at a party or an event, festival or something like you might catch a vibe like a weekend or yeah it could be it's not you don't take that back into your personal life.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I think that happens a lot.
Speaker 1: And also I feel like a lot of you know, given who I am and my dad, people love my dad, right, and so I feel like every time we're out, I always get at least five people that come up to me and say, oh, you know, I met your dad here, or a lot of you know, there's always somebody has a Michael Jordan's story, you know, and so there's been time where you know, I'll hear people start you know, I listen to everybody, but if depending on what the story's about, you might end up getting ghosted, just because, like you.
Speaker 2: Know, if it's a guy you're saying, if.
Speaker 1: It's a guy, I feel like, you know, sometimes people come up with business deals or want to talk about certain things and it's like, you know, know the time in the place, and sometimes if it's the wrong place, then all right, I'm probably gonna ghosts due.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I mean, sometimes you're not going to get along with everyone. Yeah, that's the moral story.
Speaker 1: Definitely ghost with some women too. I think you know, my Instagram following count is getting lower and lower and lower.
Speaker 2: By the day, as it should as it should.
Speaker 1: Definitely doing some housekeeping.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been ghosted? How about that?
Speaker 2: I don't, I mean a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think it was a guy.
Speaker 2: Not like ghosted, but like I feel like when you tell people like how it is, I think people can't take it sometimes when they get mad and then they ghost you.
Speaker 1: I think there's probably been a couple of times I've been ghosted too. I can't recall any right now, but you know, shoot or shoot every shot doesn't go in, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, should we head over to the block party.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's invite someone to our blog party.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Let's do it. Comment number one from social media says, prenup listen to Kanye Hm.
Speaker 2: I mean I think I definitely believe in a prenup.
Speaker 1: I think so too. I think we both do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it just makes things easier. You know, you don't want to have that.
Speaker 1: Like prenups can get crazy though.
Speaker 2: I mean it's fine, they can't get crazy, but at least there's like a common ground. Yeah, there's like a common place where people can meet, and it's like, you know, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's ever been a situation where a prenup has ruined the relationship?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For sure.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think if you, like, if I marry you and you have like a billion dollars, yeah, and you say, by the way, I'm only going to give you one hundred thousand after twenty years, You're.
Speaker 3: Like, wait, what I mean?
Speaker 2: It has to be fair. Everything in life has to be fair.
Speaker 1: Look, I think it goes back to what we talked about. If you sign on the dog on the dotted line, there's no amendments at all, and so I think I think there was. We we talked about it maybe previously, but there was a couple that had a weight clause in their preno where I guess if the woman was to go over one hundred and thirty five pounds at the during the course of their relationship, then I think it was a five hundred thousand dollars penalty per pound over one thirty five.
Speaker 2: What would you do that to me?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm you know, I don't rule anything out of a preno, but I thought that was I thought that was kind of that was kind of gangster. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I mean, they have cheating ones also, just.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, you know, anything is fair game. You sign on that doubted line, you sign on the deaded line, And.
Speaker 2: I think it has to be practical, like you have to be practical, you know, and you have to be fair. Yeah, but are there just to protect everyone? I don't feel like it's you know, I signed a prenup when I first got married and it just dissolved. Yeah, and I feel like that was that was fair, you know, I feel that.
Speaker 1: So that's the first comment, we're blocking that person. The next one is honestly waiting for you guys to break up so I can treat her right. I need to use a name for whoever left this comment.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, you treat me amazing, So I am not going anywhere your times soon.
Speaker 1: Thank you, baby. No, I think that's funny. I think you know, that's at the whole root of this podcast and separation anxiety. I think, you know, there's a lot of people that don't necessarily want us to win or just are confused about our relationship, and so I think that's part of what contributes to our separation anxieties, you know, comments like this.
Speaker 2: So I also feel like making up narratives, Yeah, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like that happens a lot too, But I feel like that comes with the territory, you know, being in the public eye, there's always going to be people that make up stories, want to chase stuff.
Speaker 2: For clout, I will say that I feel like since we've been together, like people that follow me probably look at your page, and people that follow you probably look at my page.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, I agree with that. I feel like anybody that was on my page is probably we're already looking at your page.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think sometimes.
Speaker 1: There's definitely I think we I know.
Speaker 2: Girls that post their boyfriends and don't even tag them. What do you think about that? Uh, because they think girls are going to like slide into their damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how I feel about that. I mean, does that go both ways? So then does the guy post the girl but not tag her?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I guess.
Speaker 1: I guess if it's both ways and that's what you know is fine in that relationship, then I don't have any issue with it. I don't know, I've never really like I feel like we do a good job of tagging each other and posting. I feel like my entire feed is you.
Speaker 3: No same iname, So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, I think we're doing it the right way for us.
Speaker 1: And I feel like people that don't have as much notoriety can get away with stuff like that. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I don't think if I don't tag you in one of my posts, people still don't know who you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, you know, Yeah, it doesn't work for us.
Speaker 1: But whoever's waiting for us to break up, we're blocking, y'all. Yeah, read the.
Speaker 2: Next one, baby, Oh my god, she has the nerves to put on Jordan's thoughts on that. You know, I used to only wear designer sneakers. Yeah, And I feel like I went through my Nike phase when I was with my ex and I had like a whole closet full of Nike, right, and then I only wanted to wear like Channel sneakers and like do you or and like Louis Vuitton. And then since we got together, I feel like, now you've converted me to Jordan's.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely making sure I get your closet full of Jay's. But I think more so you know less about you wearing Jordan's and more so you being comfortable, because I do remember you saying you've warned some of those designer sneakers and you're not happy with how you know they're cutting up your ankles and they don't.
Speaker 2: I used to bleed for fashion.
Speaker 1: There you go. And so I feel like Jordan's. You know, they're more comfortable, They're stylish and comfortable, and there's technology in those things.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think I agree with you.
Speaker 1: It's all about comfortable. I think like you look great in jays Babe, thank you. You do you know how a rock?
Speaker 2: Thank you. I feel like they fit really comfortable. And I used to literally feel like when I was in sneakers. I think, if you're putting on sneakers, they have to be comfortable or why else would you wear them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, And I.
Speaker 2: Was going through a phase where only more like designer sneakers which make zero suense. By the way, you converting me to Jay's.
Speaker 1: I got you back on team Nike, you.
Speaker 2: Jordan, that's where.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it. Yeah, I think that's a wrap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, thank you so much for spending time with us. We love you. We're sending you.
Speaker 1: Lots of love, definitely, and make sure you follow us on social media at Separation Underscore Anxiety Underscore Podcast. Get the subscribe button and tune in next week.
Speaker 2: It sounds great. Bie guys.
Speaker 1: Peace