Speaker 1: You might be dating or relationshiping wrong. Excuse it's the Jewel Show. I say that because Relationship Experts just released the new dating and relationship rules for twenty twenty five. Oh there are rules, yeah, I guess so. And it includes something called the creepiness rule. So three minutes will tell you just how creepy you're allowed to be in the dating world without it being way too creeptastic. Okay, cool, tell you the new dating and relationship rules for twenty twenty five coming up right after this. It's the Jewbil Show. Hey, there are you a library book? Because I'd like to check you out and then throw them through the pages and take you right back to where I got you. It's the Jewel Show. Yeah, I'd like to also see all the other people that have written you. Anyway, let's go back to my place for some venu and some spaghetti. Do you like that the dating world can be a ridiculous place even if you're in a relationship. And now, Relationship Experts have released a list of dating and relationship rules for twenty twenty five that you need to know.
Speaker 2: I actually like the fact that we're calling them rules because maybe people will follow directions this time instead of like, oh, here's a trend to watch out for. Here's a word, watch out for that landmine.
Speaker 1: Let's have some rules to play by. Yeah, I love it. One of them is called the creepiness rule. We'll go over that in a second, because that one sounds interesting. Just how creepy can you be in the dating world, I'll tell you in a second, not at all. I'm not very I'm sure there's a reason you could be. The first rule of dating that they say is the new rule for twenty twenty five that you need to pay attention to is the rule of fiscal attraction, seeking a match who is financially secure and attractive while setting well, while settling on the rest, or while not settling I guess on the rest in this economy.
Speaker 2: Yep, wait, a fiscal attraction has been around for a long time.
Speaker 1: That is not a new rule.
Speaker 3: That's like I said, with money, So like, you just find someone who is pretty on the eyes and makes a lot of money and then you're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They say sixty six percent of singles are simply seeking someone who is easy on the eyes and money savvy. Money savvy is a hot trait. Yeah, well, I think the other thing here is that like.
Speaker 4: Guys have been had had to be fiscally fiscally just had to fit fisically fit for a long long time.
Speaker 1: But I think the ladies now are fiscally fit and.
Speaker 4: They don't want anyone touching their bank account because they now understand how it works, right, and they're like.
Speaker 1: No, you've got to have money, because you're not touching my money. That's not gonna work. Yeah. I've never cared that your fiscal fitness. Yeah, I've never cared about money when it comes to relationships, although I probably should have. Yeah, you know, you probably should, but yeah, I've never really cared about it, you know. But I've been taking advantage of a lot, So that proves that maybe and maybe I should use the rule of fiscal attraction. I just want someone who can make their own money. I don't care how much it is, yeah, exactly. Yeah, to me, it's not an amount thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not like how much you make, because if that gets into a whole weird world, it's like, hey, can you support yourself?
Speaker 1: Great? Yeah I could sport me too. Together, we could support all kinds of things.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, But that's what the fitness rule is you're actually able to do that.
Speaker 1: It's not saying you're loaded.
Speaker 2: That's a different rule that's called sugar daddy, daddyep make money, I spend it.
Speaker 1: We're going over the rules for relationships and dating in twenty twenty five. We'll get to the creepiness rule in just a second, but the rules for people in a relationship. The sixty eighty rule is there saying something you should pay attention to as you go into the new year. You should aim to contribute sixty percent effort to any shared responsibility. In a marriage, your goal should be to put fourth sixty percent while your spouse, while your spouse puts fourth forty percent, and then do you take turns, So.
Speaker 4: If you're both trying to go for sixty, you got one hundred. And I do, like I kind of heard of this before.
Speaker 3: It's like if one person's not all in it that day, like it's not feeling great, Like can only give forty percent?
Speaker 1: Or can I only give twenty percent?
Speaker 4: And you make it like pay Yeah, well yeah, that's actually a big thing in psychology right now. They're saying when you walk through the door and you get home, you like, hey, I only got ten percent to give. The other person's like all right, I'll take the ninety for the night, right, you know, or whatever it.
Speaker 1: Is, and then you trade off. Yeah, it depends on the day. Yes, Yeah. I've been in a lot of relationships where it's like, hey, I have zero percent, so you maybe can put in one hundred percent effort all the time. Every day is like this, I own you. Okay, Well that's doesn't work out very well. But everybody has good and bad days.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: If you're in a relationship with someone, you're a partner, so you should be able to pick up the slack and go I got you. It's fine. You know.
Speaker 2: I like that. We do that in here too, if you think about it. So that also could work out in different like working relationships.
Speaker 1: You know, I only have today. You do the right of it. There's the eighty twenty rule, which is a new rule in dating you need to pay attention to in twenty twenty five, according to relationship experts, except being eighty percent satisfied in your relationship, the other twenty percent of your overall satisfaction should come from yourself. Your lifestyle, your hobbies, and your career can all play a party.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 1: I don't like that at all. I love that. What do you mean you probably could be more than twenty percent?
Speaker 3: You don't like that, Victoria, No, you're only going to be eighty percent, like satisfying your relationship.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like my hobbies can only take up twenty My hobbies are going to take up like closer to sixty or seventy.
Speaker 1: Homie, you're already like you're You're lucky. If I'm thirty percent satisfied with you, he has to satisfy eighty percent. I got more like self work to do it. I feel that's fair. I thought you were going in a.
Speaker 2: Different Directoria, nobody can be one hundred percent of everything.
Speaker 1: But it is true. I think people sometimes expect that a relationship be a one hundred percent of your satisfaction. Right, everything is your relationship when you you know not everybody can be everything to you? Yes, right, So you should have some friends that feed certain needs, some people that feed other needs, and your relationship should be eighty percent satisfactory.
Speaker 4: You just learned it would be very easy to date Victoria, And she's like, just don't look at me.
Speaker 1: I got stuff to do. Man, see you can get to her. Yeah, that you can see what dating her is like. Show just go on a wald longs to do, go on a walk. You can hire somebody from Rover to take your friend on a walk, and then you wonder why I didn't come on. That's a good app idea, it is. And then there's the creepiness rule, the rules about how old and young you can date. The creepiness rule states that the youngest you should date is half your age plus seven. What so half your age plus seven? So Victoria, you're twenty four, right, yes, so it's like, is that nineteen o nineteen? So you can get a nineteen year old without being.
Speaker 3: Creepy, homie, that's one year above like the just barely legal?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't think that's what's nate, Oh that's not a cigarettes so a teenager?
Speaker 2: That was the creepiness rule. Just make sure they're legal eighteen and enough.
Speaker 1: On your market half your age plus seven. I would not date to one under twenty one? Yeah, no, why I don't think you should either.
Speaker 4: I don't think people twenty one sho date people under tlin. I don't think people nineteen should eight people under twenty one.
Speaker 1: The whole new world. When you hit twenty.
Speaker 4: One, your whole life changes as soon as the alcohol comes in.
Speaker 1: I would love Victoria to date a nineteen year old. It would be funny over fun because they could never go to work events because they usually at a place into alcohol. You're missing, Ow, this is the person? Yeah, it is. Actually you can't take them anywhere. Sorry, you can't come with me because twenty one over that'd be so sad. Twenty one body.
Speaker 7: Then we go to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Victoria is going to be forty dating only nineteen year old. He didn't learn it's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi, is this is Trevor.
Speaker 8: Uh Hi Trevor. Okay, can I help you with something?
Speaker 9: Yes, my name is Trevor, and I'm one of the people saying in your airbnb and so like I know that normally, you know, you had your number in case of emergency. So I just want to call because like I want a question.
Speaker 8: Okay, Trevor, what's the emergency? What's going on?
Speaker 9: Well, I don't know if it's emergency so much, but like I was confused at how to use something.
Speaker 8: Okay, what are you trying to use.
Speaker 9: We were trying to play frisbee golf in the backyard.
Speaker 1: Have you ever played frisbee golf before?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 9: Okay, so it's really fun. It's where you like throw frisbee and stuff.
Speaker 8: Okay, And why would you need to call me about frisbee golf, Trevor.
Speaker 9: Well, because, like, uh, the frisbees that you have here, they keep cracking. So I like I'm wondering if like it's you know, operator error, if like I'm throwing the frisbee.
Speaker 1: Wrong or something.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, Trevor. The frisbees that I have.
Speaker 9: There, Yes, they keep cracking, Like every time I throw on, I throw frisbee and then it just like if they don't catch it, and sometimes when they do catch it, it's cracked. So like, do you have any advice for how to throw them right? Because like it's really confusing me. I'm like, there's only like two left.
Speaker 8: What frisbees do you think that I would leave a group of strangers in my house?
Speaker 1: Well, they're the.
Speaker 9: Cool like thin ones. They're black, you know, they're like in those little sleeves. They're really cool. Like, I also want to know where you got those frisbees from, because, like I want to get some and like all replace the ones that were cracked.
Speaker 10: When you say black frisbee, yeah, once they're in a sleeve, Trevor.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, they're all protected and like cool like sleeves, like some very colorful, like some of them have like some really cool like old pictures of like the beetles and stuff like that, Like those are really funky frisbees.
Speaker 10: So I want you to think about this real carefully, Trevor, because the next word is out of your mouth. Need a lot to your safety when you say the black frisbees in a case.
Speaker 8: That has the beetles on them?
Speaker 10: Oh, do you mean myam records?
Speaker 8: Trevor?
Speaker 5: Oh the ones we listed not?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 9: So there there records like you mean like the old like old school records where people can listen to music.
Speaker 10: Like records like listen as in the thing not to touch? Are you telling me that my whole record collection is broken?
Speaker 11: What you're telling me?
Speaker 9: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not telling you that at all.
Speaker 9: So there's two left and like so now that I know not to touch those, we won't be using those as frisbees.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna say this is very carefully and.
Speaker 1: I would should I gw up to pack.
Speaker 10: Up all of your right now and get the out of my house, because if I come down there and there is another living soul in that building and my records are destroyed, I am.
Speaker 7: Going to do so many horrendous things.
Speaker 10: It's going to be considered a war crime.
Speaker 5: Do you understand me?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do, And I'll let you know how that. This is actually double from the Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you and your wife set you up. She's a jokes. She said that you guys are being beat your house for the first time, and you were nervous about people breaking yourself, so she wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 8: Oh thank god.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it's a joke.
Speaker 12: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 8: You don't understand how fast my heart has raised me.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone. Franks, it's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 2: There's a headline that's been trending that says Drake sends cease and desist letter to Kendrick Lamar not to perform not or to not perform not like us as the woole. But we're here and we're all about the truth. So no, that is not true. Drake's people have said that that's not accurate. No point has he thought about sending a cease and desist or any of the above. That came out in some interview you that some random rapper was doing and like kind of joked about it, and then ever since then it's kind of gone viral. But if you think about it, it's in Drake's best interest for him to do that song the Supero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is the only thing public publicity out of it. Yeah, it's the only thing that keeps people talking about Drake. Yeah for now. Yeah, I mean the guy's and he's done. I don't think that's I don't think that's true to go in the rapper cemetery, buddy, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's true at all. I think this is gonna happen and then people are gonna be like, where is Drake. He's been so quiet, and he's gonna pop back. He's gonna have some kind of fire and everybody's gonna be on the Drake train again.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, man started from the middle, you're still there.
Speaker 1: Be really funny he walked in right now. I would love to see what Brad would do I would tell.
Speaker 4: I would say, hey, Drake, you were a rich kid and you got lucky and you're a creep.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, well that I just want to be there for the Hey Drake, Hello, mister Drake, sir, sit down for a second. I'll walk out after that. I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: And other news Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce, you're doing fine, okay. I don't know why everybody jumps to this conclusion. She's not at two games and all of a sudden there's problems in paradise.
Speaker 1: I guess, Wow, can she not have her own things to do? Well, we only have like twenty six days left on the contract. When didn't they say that there was a day there October? It was in October? Yeah, I thought it was October. That's wild to have a contract for that. I don't believe it. I think these two are going to get married.
Speaker 2: I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm pretty sure either way. The reason though, there are reasons, and that she's preparing for the next leg of her Heirs tour, and also because if they're not playing at Arrowhead Stadium, which is the Chief's home stadium, then there's security concerns. So at the home stadium, they have all kinds of security set up for Taylors.
Speaker 1: But that's there someone that big.
Speaker 3: It's like you have to have that security concern because people will just like run up towards.
Speaker 1: She have her own security, though she does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, having extra security like probably nice around it.
Speaker 2: Just wild to think about, though, that's a stadium that's there for football and they had to rearrange all of their security because one of the girlfriends was Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: That just add.
Speaker 2: They definitely had to rearrange. Say it was a bad thing. I just said that, isn't that a wild thing to think about?
Speaker 4: Well, especially when you think about like the owner of the stadium or the owner of the football team, when there shouldn't there be just as much security.
Speaker 1: For that millionaire.
Speaker 2: A millionaire I couldn't point him out in a lineup.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know Jeff Bezos carries this kind of security as well. He sends an entire advanced team before he visits the city. He sends a whole team to go scope the city before he lands.
Speaker 2: Because he can afford it. You know who else can afford it? Mark Zuckerberg because he just joined the two hundred billion dollars day. Two hundred billion dollars. There are only three other people in that club. Boo Jeff Bezos is one of them, Elon Musk is the other, and then Bernard Arnault, the CEO of luxury brand LVMH.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, two hundred and one billion dollars owning Hennessy. I'll get you some money. That's yeah, it's all. It's like ninety five different brands.
Speaker 7: You talked about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty amazing anyway, So he's the fourth richest person in the world. Wow, And that's what's trending.
Speaker 13: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Randy is on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Rose. And I really hope that they go out again because Randy and Rose a double r double Randy. Before we find out about your date and why you think you're getting ghosted, how long has it been since you talked to Rose.
Speaker 12: It's been it's been about a month.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just was like, you know, a week or two is understandable. But after about a month. It's like, Okay, I think I did something really wrong here some things. I just you know, I really want to find out what what happened.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: Sure, so we know you're getting ghosted. We just need to know why.
Speaker 3: But if it's in a whole month, why do you want to still get a hold of her?
Speaker 12: There's just something about her.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 6: I'm a podcaster and I and I had the reviews on movies and stuff, and she commented on one of my stories on the podcast, and we just got to talking and there was just such a strong connection that I just I couldn't let oh, I can't stop thinking about it. I need to know. It's like everything seemed so great. Why why did disappear on me?
Speaker 1: Like you tell us about the date? Then?
Speaker 12: So we got to.
Speaker 6: Talk in and I found out that she lived close by. I had a movie I was reviewing. It was a horror film, you know. I asked, Hey, do you want to do you want to go to this movie with me? We can get drinks at the bar beforehand and everything like that, and she was down and I was like that's perfect, and you know, everything went off without a hitch. We went to the bar, had a few drinks, and I'm a movie buff and so finding someone that is also passionate about movies, the conversation flows so perfectly. We had a few drinks, really getting along. We went to the movie early, we were ready. The movie was pretty good, and again it was a horror film, and so she did get a little scared.
Speaker 1: And did she jump into your lap at any point or your arms?
Speaker 12: Well, you know, there was one moment. There was one. There was one really big scare moment, you know the jump scares in movies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so there was a big jump scare moment and uh, she grabbed my hand really tight then and it just it felt really good.
Speaker 12: And I was like, you know, she might not be.
Speaker 6: Into horror films. Yeah, but I kind of like the he's a little scared, just like holding on.
Speaker 1: Did she keep her hand on or take it off?
Speaker 6: After Well, she grabbed my hand really really tight, and it actually hurts how she grabbed it. But after that it was kind of like deadpans. She's like, no, done, And I was like, oh, I guess I guess I was too much.
Speaker 1: Was one of the best feelings for me, at least when I've gone on dates before. To the movies and is it's a scary movie. They jump and grab your hand and then they leave it there on your hand.
Speaker 5: You're like, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: So so then she asked, She's like, I need to use the restroom, and I was like, okay, okay, go ahead, do you think Then ten minutes go by, now twenty minutes go by, the movie ends, I'm.
Speaker 12: Like, Rose, where where are you? You know?
Speaker 6: And so it was like kind of weird, just like everything seemed to be going so smoothly and then out of nowhere, you just disappear on me.
Speaker 1: Like does she just bounce?
Speaker 6: Yeah, she just bounced, And so I like, you know, at first I was scared. I was like, is she okay? Did something bad happen? Where did she go? But you know, text, you know, callback you no, no, nothing. And I thought about, you know, because I wrote the review it was an okay movie, but I thought about like mentioning something. But it's like I don't want to bring anything off on my podcast, like.
Speaker 1: Do not bring a date to this movie?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Not a date of movie. This is a movie for friends, you know. So I just am at a loss and I just I really just want to know what did I do wrong? Because if I did something incredibly wrong, I need to know because I don't want to miss out on another another person if if she's done you know, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, but are you sure you don't want to just cut your losses? I mean, this girl bounced on you in the middle of a movie, which should be a red flag to you, and is not responding in a month, which should also be a red flag to you.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, nine times out of ten, i'd be like, all right, it's over, it's fine. But there was just something about the way we connected over our love of movies that I was like, I can't I can't let this go.
Speaker 1: I just can't well, which I figured out. Man, we'll play a song come back, and then call her and see if she answers, and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and why she skipped out on the movie, and then maybe get you another date if you still want them. Okay, yeah, yeah, all right, we'll play a song come back. They follow up next. I'm really interested in finding out what happened to Rose. Rose is the girl that Randy went out with for the first eight follow up today. We're about to call her and ask her why she's ghosting him and see if we can get him another date if he still wants one after he finds out the reason. But Rose just took off in the middle of their date. Randy, why don't you recap the date real quick to refresh everybody's memory before we call her.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: So I met Rose via a comment on the podcast that I work, and we hit it off.
Speaker 5: It's not weird.
Speaker 6: Grab a couple of drinks before a movie that I had a review, had a drink, great conversation, great start to the movie. In the middle of the movie, for some odd reason, she said she had to use the restroom and just never came back.
Speaker 12: And I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: It's like scary or heartbreaking or both. All right, we'll try to figure out where you're going to call the number right now, see if she answers, and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting. Okay, you ready, Yeah, I'm ready? Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, man, I speak to Rose. Please, Hey Rose, how are you. My name is Jubal and I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show. Hi, Rose, this is the show too. My name is Anna. Hi, I'm Victoria. How are you hi?
Speaker 7: It's fine, I guess. Oh my gosh, you listen.
Speaker 1: To the show.
Speaker 15: I do? I do?
Speaker 1: I thank you, appreciate that. Rose.
Speaker 7: So why are you calling me? I guess.
Speaker 1: We're just wondering why you ran out of a date in the middle of it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: This is the first date follow up, and Randy emailed us about you in case. You guys went out and you were at a movie and then you went to the bathroom and you were gone. You haven't talked to him since then. Randy is wondering if you would tell us the reason that you goes or were glad to hear you?
Speaker 2: Okay, a little bit scary, right, No?
Speaker 7: Okay, so, oh my gosh, I have no idea like what he may have shared with you.
Speaker 16: But yeah, I mean, I know, I know the show, and so I okay, we're going to talk about this. Okay, what did he say? I mean, what did he say? Because I love the date? I mean, I absolutely loved the date.
Speaker 1: Why did you leave it?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 16: Well, like, first of all, Randy, I don't know, you know, if he mentioned that he's a podcaster, so kind of like you guys, like he's on the radio and has like this really sexy voice. He was even sexier in person. So like we would help for drinks before our date. You know, I'm not a big drinker, but I knew that I needed to kind.
Speaker 7: Of like loosen up.
Speaker 16: And everything was perfect. I mean, everything was perfect, and I was feeling like loose. I was feeling, you.
Speaker 7: Know, just comfortable. Not a huge Hora fan.
Speaker 16: I mean I haven't watched like horror movies since like high school, but like whatever, it's not that big of a deal. I don't feel like they're that you know, there's not that much artistic stuff that goes into it, you know, so I'm not into like dumb slash reflects or anything like that. But this movie was okay, but I do get scared easily. I mean I felt comfortable holding his hand. Randy was so like good to me and gentle, and it felt so like perfect. There was like no judgment or anything. But there was this point in the movie that I got scared. And I don't know if any other women out there, I mean, my doctor said, Okay, I peed myself I got it.
Speaker 1: Been there, girl, It's okay, laughing too hard?
Speaker 7: Did I peed my pants? Oh my god? And I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 16: And I thought about it a second because you know, like it was dark.
Speaker 7: And it just happened. It didn't mean to happen, and so.
Speaker 16: I excused myself to the bathroom. And when I made it to the bathroom, I was mortified because it wasn't like I was going to be able to go under the hand dryer. I wore this skirt and I guess I just had too many drinks. I don't know, and I was completely covered and I'm sitting there thinking, like my chair is wet, my entire skirt is wet, Like being is so sexy. He's going to think I'm a crazy person.
Speaker 7: And I just was.
Speaker 16: I was too embarrassed, you know what I mean. I just slipped out when no one was looking, thank god. I mean, and I just I had to run to my car. I had to go home. I had to completely change, completely change, and.
Speaker 1: I you know that. I mean, that's how it is, when like a little bit comes out and you can't stop it, and then it's like literally sometimes and then it just keeps going.
Speaker 2: I know this is after the fact, but if it ever happens again, just get a soda and dump it on your side in the future, right, It might save you.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 7: And I guess I just I was.
Speaker 16: Not thinking that's a great idea, by the way, I was so flustered that And I mean I got Randy's text.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 16: I just did not know what to say because I don't want to start off with like lies, you know. And he didn't say anything about it on his movie review, so.
Speaker 7: And I listened for it, like I did, so that's cool.
Speaker 1: At least he didn't say that you beat your pants on his podcast.
Speaker 16: Yeah, he wasn't like I took this crazy personal for date and she peed.
Speaker 7: On me or something like, hell I wasn't the goal. And yeah, so I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you said it all basically. You also said it to Randy because he's been on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 15: Oh my god, Hi, hello Tirose.
Speaker 7: Oh, I am so sorry. I am so sorry.
Speaker 6: I've been trying hard not the lab like, oh my god, I understand completely. I am just so happy that it was not something crazy or that I did something wrong, you know, Yeah, no, it.
Speaker 12: Comes in my head. Yeah, I know when Adam Stander goes your pants, you right, And.
Speaker 7: I was going to like doing Madison moment too, but like I didn't know if it would be it's not funny, it's not cool. It's so not funny.
Speaker 6: It's pretty fun honestly, Like now that I've had I mean, I wish you would have said something and like, hey, I had an emergency.
Speaker 11: I need to go home.
Speaker 12: Can we re schedule?
Speaker 6: But I just honestly, the biggest thing I feel right now is relief, Like I feel really connected to you, and it's like it's funny now, like we if you'll have me, I would love to go on another date and we can laugh about this, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Rose, would you like to go on another date with Randy? Will pay for it?
Speaker 16: Absolutely absolutely, I would. Just as long as this does not become our story of how we met, like we're going to need to come up with something else.
Speaker 12: We'll do another one.
Speaker 6: So I have review that I'm doing next week and it's a comedy, So maybe we'll just try it again and watch a comedy.
Speaker 2: That's when it really happens. Rose, maybe brings some depends just in case.
Speaker 7: I will be prepared. I will be prepared.
Speaker 12: Cool and see me, Miles Davis.
Speaker 1: That was the grossest thing Jubile's first day follow up.
Speaker 11: Got room for one more if you still want to go to ask But where did you find that some kid back in town?
Speaker 5: Trade the van for it?
Speaker 1: Straight up, I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this hog, you know, Lloyd.
Speaker 9: Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dummer, you go and do something like this.
Speaker 12: I am totally yourself.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramire is in a pumpkin carving game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of fall, you and your house need to be ready for fall, and Macy's has got you covered with a one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you Versus Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your fall decorneins. Shop in store or at Macy's dot com. And if you want to play Victoria, calls right now eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com. And now let's get Victoria's brain all loosened up and ready to go. Here we go, Victoria. Okay, what has keys but can't open locks?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 12: Key?
Speaker 1: Jane Piano? What he said? But why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was really cool?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Because he was outstanding in his field? What do you call fake spaghetti speak? A squash an impasta? Ah? Alright, you versus Victoria is coming up next, so you will show.
Speaker 13: You know what's weird about your quizzes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's time for you versus Victoria, America's favorite trivia game. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card, and let's meet today's contestant. For you versus Victoria Destiny. What's up, Destiny?
Speaker 17: Good morning?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm doing good?
Speaker 1: How are you great? Do you think you have what it takes to meet Victoria? She's won three in a row?
Speaker 7: Now, yeah, I think I think I got something.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Okay, We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio. Here's how the game is played. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass, and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, okay, all right, she's she's taking her some time. The door is closing. Okay, she's officially outside. Now here we go, Destiny. Your time starts now. Who wrote the national anthem?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 6: Fact?
Speaker 2: What is the name of the largest country in the world by area, Texas? What is the name of the largest species of penguin, uh?
Speaker 7: African penguin.
Speaker 1: What's the smallest mammal?
Speaker 17: The smallest mammal? I'm gonna say you now, how.
Speaker 1: Many islands are there in the Philippines?
Speaker 12: Four time is up.
Speaker 1: We'll bring Victoria back to the studio. And while she's coming back in Destiny, what's something you would like the world to know.
Speaker 17: Today it's Tuesday. Just have a great day and always do you a smile on your face.
Speaker 1: All yeah, that's great advice. What do you do for work, Destiny?
Speaker 7: I work at the Saclone.
Speaker 17: Youth Center off the Delpasa Boulevard. I'm a program specialist, so I teach kids about the eighth we Oh.
Speaker 4: That's cool, that's really good. Yeah, there's not enough education about wellness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is it, right, Okay, Victoria's got her headphones on. You ready, I think?
Speaker 15: So?
Speaker 1: All right? Thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and I have to be Destiny. Our one. Can't be me out right to one? No, no, you don't have to already got one wrong. You can tell Victoria when to go in this one?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: Ready?
Speaker 15: Go?
Speaker 2: Who wrote the national anthem, Christopher Columbus. What is the name of the largest country in the world by area Asia?
Speaker 1: What is the name of the largest species of penguin? The largest species of penguin? Uh? The penguin?
Speaker 3: I don't know, penguin one?
Speaker 1: What's the smallest mammal?
Speaker 11: Rah?
Speaker 1: Time is up? Wait and Victoria get her fourth win in a row. You are out of time, sukka, I don't all right, Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard. Producer brad Well.
Speaker 4: Destiny did not get any correct neither did Victoria.
Speaker 1: And that means Destiny, congratulations, you did it. You won. You got one hundred dollars gift card. And let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 2: Francis Scott Key wrote the national anthem, Francis Scott Key.
Speaker 1: He used aye to do it too.
Speaker 2: Russia is the largest country in the world by area.
Speaker 1: That's what I meant.
Speaker 2: The Emperor penguin is the largest species of penguin. The bumblebee bat is the smallest mammal. And there are seven thousand, six and forty one islands in the Philippine.
Speaker 1: You didn't ask me that one.
Speaker 3: You didn't get there, bro, And I was gonna say bumblebee, but you will cut me off the bumblebee bat.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say that, Yeah, yeah, head, okay, I think bumblebee's bat.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 4: For all the trolls, we are going to text into four one oh six one and say Russia is not the biggest by land.
Speaker 1: Here it's Antarctica.
Speaker 4: I want you to double check before you text that in if Antarctica is a country or not.
Speaker 1: We got got days Victoria, that one every single day this time. Remember if you want to play Victoria, you can DMS at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com. It's a Jubile show.
Speaker 13: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: Only on the Jubile Show. Julia is on the phone today for to catch a cheater. She's been with her boyfriend George for a year, but now she thinks that he might be messing around, so we'll see if we can help her out. Julia, Sorry, you have to come on the show this way, but what's up? Why do you think George is cheating on you?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So George and I we don't live together, but basically like we might as well be. We both work a lot. Uh so you know, we try to spend as much time together as you can. But a while ago, I signed Georgia at my gym that I go to, so like, basically after work we can like both go work out together and spend some time together that way and decompressed together. Yeah, I figured that was like a way to kind of like be productive and still spend time together. And then uh, he actually got me an Apple Watch and I said we should do like a fitness challenge on it, and I was like, okay, never had one before, it's pretty cool. But then so basically it was like we were both doing really good.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: I was like using the app. We were like using the you know, all the info on there, like taking it super seriously.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: It's fun to like you know, just basically like check your progress. But yeah, it start point, he was like way more ahead of me. Like there was like suddenly just like a giant spike in activity and its like on the thing it gives you the info. I said it was around two am. So I was like, okay, like even if she fell asleep with it, like he'd never like amassed that much. Like he's just like this doesn't make any sense. It was just like this giant spike. So I was like, you know, I thought maybe if she had it on like while he was like by himself or something, you know.
Speaker 15: But then I was like still like.
Speaker 7: You know, but like the like the spike was huge, and so I was like, well, that still doesn't really make any sense. It was like it was like a he was running a marathon for like twenty minutes, so he's constantly working. Like I mentioned before, like, there's no way he would be up that late because he had to get up early in the morning and so he should be sleeping. And he doesn't really work out late at night because he said he keeps him up. So I asked him about a couple days later, and he said he was stressed that day and couldn't sleep, so he went for a quick run at the gym. I don't know, maybe he went to the gym in the middle of the night. It seems a little weird, okay, but he worked out with me earlier that day, so I feel like that was just kind of weird because he had already worked out. So maybe you can go twice at in a day like people do that.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just is there anybody that he could have got his steps in with? I guess whatever we're calling it, I mean, I see where you're going with that, Like that is kind of alarming.
Speaker 1: It's way and you're like, okay, bro, twenty minutes is kind of.
Speaker 2: A sweet spot, you know, So is there anybody it could be, or is there anything else that he's been doing that's kind of weird.
Speaker 7: No, I feel like he's like when I first met him, he was like super you know, kind of nerdy, and he was a little like, you know, kind of softer and not in shape, not super confident, and he didn't have a lot of friends. So I don't think there's anyone that he could be like meeting. Is not like the most like social guy in the world. Okay, he's kind of a geek, like you know, So.
Speaker 1: Do you have an Apple watch table? I do.
Speaker 2: Do you know that if you were to be by yourself at that time, would it make it look like you.
Speaker 1: Were running a marathon? No, I don't think so. Your heart rate would go up, heart rate might go up a little bit. Yeah, I think even if it was on that hand, I don't think. No, I don't think so. Okay, yeah, and it definitely wouldn't never put it out, but I will this afternoon, okay, get back to us. And also probably wouldn't be twenty minutes. Was he real? But yeah, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. That is weird.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so, uh, we're like at the gym all the time. So instead of like maybe I don't know, like flowers or something, you could try to offer like a free kickboxing class or whatever and then ask them to do like a plus one and then see like who we give that to.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we can come up with something to see if he'll tell us if he invites you or somebody else.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it just seems like more realistic.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the gym and offer him some sort of package that involves someone else. Will figure it out here in a second, and then we'll see if he invites you or somebody else. Okay, okay, okay, we'll plaus on, come back, get your to Catch theater next. Right in the middle of today's To Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Julia is on the phone. She's been with her boyfriend George for a year, but now she suspects that he might be cheating. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the gym that they both go to and say that we're offering a new kickboxing class for couples and we'd like him to come, and if we could also have the name of the person he wants to bring. We'll see if he believes that and tells us either Julia's name or somebody else so we can find out. All right, Julia, are you ready to give him a call?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick. Why don't you catch everybody up in your situation?
Speaker 15: So?
Speaker 7: Yeah, have been dating my boyfriend for about a year. We go to the gym all the time together. When I would first dating him, he was not in shape. Now he is. I really got him in shape and was a good influence on him. But then, uh, and then he bought me an Apple watch. We've both been like tracking our progress and I noticed one night at two am on some high activity that didn't make any sense. He said, he was at the gym. But who goes to the gym at two am?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, all right? Are you ready for us to call in?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hell yeah, hey, this is horrible calling from so I was looking for our member George. Oh yeah, this is hey, bro. How are you I'm doing good? How are you great?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Thank you for asking. Listen, I'm not calling for any marketing purposes right now. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. We're actually doing like an incentive for some of our newer members, and we know you just joined up, and so I'd like to offer you an exciting opportunity. Like it's not a sales thing. It's more like you want you want something.
Speaker 5: Is this one of the things that you add to like my account?
Speaker 1: No, dude, it's not. Yeah, like I know I'm not selling it the best, but that's not really my thing. I'm more of a trainer, you know. But we we're actually doing kickboxing now, and we are inviting some of our new members to sign up for an evening. It's like an event thing where we're launching our kickboxing but we're doing like a couples like mixer and stuff like that, so you can bring somebody like a date to it. You guys can do the class, but then also they'll be like, you know, drinks and stuff after. It's kind of like a fun thing. Are you interested?
Speaker 5: Yeah, kickboxing? That sounds great.
Speaker 1: It's a good workout. It's great, and like you don't have to sign up for anything. It's literally like it's just a it's just our way of saying thank you very much for you know, being a member here and we want you to experience all the things we can offer and like we're launching this new thing, so it's exciting.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, sign me up.
Speaker 1: Well, stal simple, I can just sign you up right now, but I do need to know are you going to bring a plus one? Oh yeah, okay, cool. I just need to know like their names so we can have it here, you know, in case they're not a member.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, you should just put down Sophie is this girl that works out at the gym and I picked up and I think this will like totally score.
Speaker 1: Points if you mean, like you metver here. Yeah, oh yeah, that's probably real exciting.
Speaker 5: Then you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can probably look up the name Sophie and you get the last name or whatever. But well I'll put you down with Sophie and then for the event, it's gonna not be at all.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is actually the Jubill Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jubil. Yeah, I mean I'm Victoria, and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be cheating, you try to set them up and your girlfriend Julie is on the phone.
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, hi, Yeah, what is this?
Speaker 7: What's going on? Well, who's Sophie?
Speaker 14: Sophie, she's just a girl that works at she works out.
Speaker 18: At the gym that you picked up at the gym. What do you mean, Well, that's just what you said. Yeah, No, she's just a friend at the gym.
Speaker 5: What do you mean would you.
Speaker 1: Even to go back and listen to it again, because I'm pretty sure you did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you said a girl I picked up at the gym, and he was all, oh, yeah, so people are meeting at the gym and you're like, oh yeah, and I'm going to win points with her? Why would you want to win points with there?
Speaker 19: I just said that as a as a joke when the guy was just asking, like, I just wanted to let him know that what is this about?
Speaker 11: How?
Speaker 5: Why are you on the radio? Like why are you call it calling the radio?
Speaker 7: Well, you know how we have like the Apple watches?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well why why at two am? Was there a crazy spike the other night?
Speaker 5: Why are you like, I was just at the gym.
Speaker 19: What do you mean that I'm changing like my schedule And that just happened to me when.
Speaker 7: I went working out at two am.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I told you, like some nights I can't sleep, and.
Speaker 19: That's when I met that Sophie person and Juice is there and we just got to talking.
Speaker 5: It literally doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 11: I was just thought that because I go there at.
Speaker 1: Night, why wouldn't you take your girlfriend to that class? Then is there a spike of your just talking.
Speaker 5: It's because I can't sleep. I was just like, you're being controlling, Like.
Speaker 19: Why are you Why are you always telling me how and when I should like work out?
Speaker 1: I don't think you're telling you that. Also, George, why why wouldn't you invite your girlfriend? Why would you invite Sophie instead?
Speaker 5: Because I should be able to. I mean, it doesn't matter. I'm not like doing anything with this person.
Speaker 19: If if it's two am and I want to invite this person to the gym, you know, then it's two am.
Speaker 5: That's because I can't sleep.
Speaker 1: There's the thing was at two am.
Speaker 19: I can't believe you're like calling the radio station and then just like controlling.
Speaker 5: Me like this, like this is not a relationship.
Speaker 7: How am I controlling you? If I'm if I'm just asking about a specific thing that you did at two am? Which is like extremely alarming.
Speaker 19: I just went to the gym because I couldn't sleep, and that's why I probably spiked on them on the watch.
Speaker 7: It's obvious that you're lying. I'm not controlling your lying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I told you.
Speaker 19: I'm done with that. Like I told you the other day. I don't know why you're going through all this trouble. So yeah, I'm seeing I'm seeing somebody else. Okay, I'm seeing Sophie. Okay, I'm tired of you like running.
Speaker 5: My life okay, and she like she just tells, she lets me be who I want to be.
Speaker 7: You know, the reason why Sophie even likes you is because of me, because of what I've done to like build confidence in you and like like to do the gym stuff. And now you're all like your ego is like big.
Speaker 5: Now my ego is what do you mean my ego?
Speaker 19: I'm just he's trying to be me and I don't like this, like the whole controlling thing, like tell me when I should do things, when I should work out, when I should eat.
Speaker 7: Well, cool, you can go and do whatever you want now because you're not under control anymore. You can be with Sophie because this is over. Okay, he hung up.
Speaker 1: Julia, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry hung up. Your intuition was right, Oh yeah, I guess so. Yeah, I'm really sorry. But you will find someone else and maybe even at the gym.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, I'm not going to go for the nerdy guy again.
Speaker 2: That part too, his self esteem is probably like temporary. Once this girl Sophie gets bored, then he's going to go back to being like whatever and doesn't know what to do with himself.
Speaker 1: So it's all good.
Speaker 7: Oh I'm glad I shound out.
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys, no problem. Yeah, the Jewel Shows you catch a cheater. I might have to call off my wedding and I need your help. Excuse me the Jewble Show. That's the start of an email. We got into the show yesterday and one of our listeners needs your and our advice. So we'll talk to them next and see why they think they need to call off their wedding. It's a big decision. It is a big decision. Apparently it's in a week two decision. We'll talk to them next and maybe you can help him out. It's the Jewble Show. I need your help. I might have to cancel my wedding and it's in a week. It's the Jewbile Show. That was a subject line from an email we got into the Jubileshow dot com yesterday and the email goes on and says, hi, Juble Show, you guys are great, thank you, thank you very much. I listened to you all the time, and you seem to give good advice. Well except Victoria, what hey, I don't know if I trust anything you tell me. And then there's producer Brad and he's always just annoyed with things. And then there's Gabby, your social media producer. I definitely don't want this posted on social media. And jubill you never know what weird thing is going to come out of your mouth. But I'm pretty sure Nina could help me out pressure and maybe you're listeners too. If I can please come on the show and ask for some advice, I'd really appreciate it. I'm about to marry the love of my life. But I also might have to call the whole thing off a week before the wedding. Am I the worst person ever? Question mark from Dylan and Dylan is on the phone right now, so we can see what the issue is. Dylan what's up?
Speaker 11: Hey guys, Hey you guys, Dylan.
Speaker 1: Good sounds like you're in a spot though, Why do you think you're gonna have to call off your wedding?
Speaker 11: And yeah, so I got this issue going on. I don't know what to do. I'll just first say I love the show. I love you guys, thank you, But I really need to help with this situation. Basically, like I'm getting married in a week, right, and be before I got engaged and wanted to, you know, make sure I was committing to this fully. I decided to go on a date with my ex girlfriend just to make sure that. I know, it sounds weird, but I was just I wanted to make sure I was making the right decision and that, you know, I wanted closure with my with my eggs, and so I did that right after getting engaged.
Speaker 1: Does you know that you did that?
Speaker 11: She does not. I didn't tell her. I thought she would get upset. But it was cool. We didn't do anything, you know, it was just it was just dinner and talking about lives and stuff. And then but after this, I was very sure that I, you know, I wanted to marry my fiance. I got my closure. It was good, you know, I just needed that. The issue is this girl, my eggs, she's now the right mean to tell my fiance about this date. And she even has like pictures and what you know, basically ruined like the.
Speaker 1: Wedding pictures of its uh on the date with her or something.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean she's threatening to break the news to like everyone at the wedding that we went on a date and like show all these pictures and like probably even like crash the wedding. I mean, she's kind of nuts.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, just tell your fyance.
Speaker 3: I mean I feel like that had to been a thought whenever you made the date.
Speaker 1: So she's threatening to show up at your wedding and then in front of everybody during the wedding tell them that you went on a date with her after you were engaged. But I feel like if nothing happened, is that is that what it is doing?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I don't know what to do. I mean, there there's kind of one other thing I didn't tell you guys.
Speaker 1: Well before that though, like, uh, you haven't so you haven't said anything to your fiance.
Speaker 11: I've not told her anything. Was it wasn't that I was trying to keep it from her. I just didn't want her to like think anything wrong.
Speaker 1: What do you think? What do you think she would do if you sat down with her before the wedding and said, hey, I went out on a date just to see nothing happened, and they're threatening to show up at the wedding and tell everybody. What do you think your fiance would do? How would she react?
Speaker 11: She probably should probably be really, I mean, this has been like a couple of months ago, so I'm thinking, you know, she'll be mad that I kept the secret type of thing.
Speaker 1: She'll probably be bad. But what she also call it off?
Speaker 3: Like if I knew you went on a date with someone after we got engaged, especially with your ex, would you call it off?
Speaker 2: I don't think you're calling it off. I know, because if you went on your date, all of that money is spent, your wedding is already planned. So if you get in front of it right now, and if she's not the one that's telling, if your ex is the one that shows up and gets all psycho before you even get a chance to explain yourself, you're screwed. But but if you get up there and you get to tell her how you feel or why you did that. Probably shouldn't have done that in the first place, but you can tell her you shouldn't have. But she's not going to cancel a wedding just because you went out with your ex because you had cold feet. I mean that seems a little bit dramatic. No, we're getting text in that say just tell her. Yeah, you get out in front of it. You were calling it a date, but I think it was more like a closure dinner. Maybe we can rebrand it a little bit before you tell the day. I say, that's what Brad would be.
Speaker 1: How to brand it right? So it wasn't a date, it was a closure dinner. Yeah, I just want to make sure.
Speaker 4: She was fully out, you know, but she's not playing by the rules, and I want you to know she's got this plan baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you lean into the whole like I've never been more sure about how much I love you in my life, Like you're the greatest thing. You lean into that you never make that mistake again, and I think you'll be fine. But if this girl shows up, then you're gonna have problems. You don't want to ruin your fiance's wedding day either, So it's not about the wedding getting canceled now or whatever. It's about getting ruined save it.
Speaker 11: Yeah. So I agree with all that, and I think you guys would, right, There's just like one other thing that I didn't tell you, guys, And I don't want you guys to think I'm like a bad person. It was just a weak moment, you know. The thing is like we hooked up. I didn't think it was going to happen. I drove her home and we had some drinks and it just it just happened.
Speaker 1: And but is that what she has pictures? That's a totally different conversation now.
Speaker 11: I don't know. But what's even worse is that she told me that she's pregnant.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should I got my ex pregnant. And what do I do?
Speaker 11: I really, straight up, I don't have to do right now.
Speaker 1: I think you have to talk. You have to talk to your fiance.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're getting married in a Yeah, yeah you can.
Speaker 1: You can get married again in nine months. But yeah, I think you have to talk to her one hundred percent. Let us know how it goes, Okay.
Speaker 11: All right, so I just come clean to her, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, yeah, without the you got her pregnant thing. It might not be that bad, but this is something that you definitely need to tell her you have babies coming.
Speaker 2: She's gonna find out one way or another, so it's better coming from you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you're right. Well, I'm worried, but I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 1: Advise, let us know how it goes. Okay, Okay, good luck. If you want to d any advice that we can actually help you with, give us email the show before your grave is already done.
Speaker 12: Jewbles, Dirty little Secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little great?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do. Sweet, let's here?
Speaker 8: That is it?
Speaker 15: Okay? If I'm a guy, I like to crustius as a girl. Okay, And so sometimes I like to wear like white to freeze mm hmm. And I like to get on a chocolate I'll tick with like I see a chocolate all of my butt. And I like to go to like a store like the area where I know people like to get like attention from people. Do you really see a chocolate all of your pants? I'm like, well, I surprise and something about long but it's just I don't know.
Speaker 5: I get that.
Speaker 15: Thrills having like chocolate all in my buttons, walking around it and being in public.
Speaker 2: Which part gives you the thrill that people are looking at your butt or that they're shocked that there's chocolate on it?
Speaker 15: I think like both.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 15: I just I just think it's funny enough, like wearing like white to freeze and I kind of chocolate And I don't know, it's just it's weird.
Speaker 3: And that's one way to get a compliment on your butt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, enjoy it, you know. Fun sounds fun?
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, thank you for it interesting for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they've been like, hey, I just commented on chocolate on somebody's but the other day. Weird pose. Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Hello, hello, hey, you have a dirty little secret. I do, sweet? What is it?
Speaker 7: I muled a kilo of drugs across state lines many years ago to pay my rent. That's it. One time, one and done. Never do it again.
Speaker 6: Never did it before.
Speaker 15: You?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: No, oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: Actually in a McDonald's bag.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, that's.
Speaker 12: How easy it is.
Speaker 1: You say, a bag?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, I'm sure if anything had happened, you know, it's not very hidden. Sometimes the more obvious thing is the less obvious thing, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a guardian angel on that run.
Speaker 8: Dang.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was terrifying. I tried to back out after agreeing to it.
Speaker 15: It was too late. I ended up doing it, getting it done, and never did it again.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for your dirty little secret. El chopo, no eye. You never know by looking at me. Yeah, it don't sound sound like it, but you know. Thank you have a good one. You guys, what's your dirty little secret.