Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jettie and no He Armstrong and Jetty.
Speaker 1: I mean, these guys were so close it was like Brandolina or Benefit. Now you know that Elon and Trump, they had their own couple name.
Speaker 3: We are gonna get back into talking about the riots in La here in a little bit. It has been the lead story on all my evening newscasts for three straight days and deservedly so, and probably for a fourth day because it's out of control, and Joe's guesses it's gonna get worse.
Speaker 1: Yes, Indeed, the pros have hit town, the professional revolutionaries, the black masked cafia wearing Antifa types.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's more on that.
Speaker 3: And Kamala Harris made her first major statement since she lost the presidential election about as good as you would expect it to be in Oh, that's sort of.
Speaker 2: How pleasing no One.
Speaker 1: So those who were hungering for Kamala Harris to make a comment, I guess are placed.
Speaker 2: I'm over the Elon. I'm over the Elon and.
Speaker 3: Trump feud in terms of interest other than every single in real life. Almost almost everyone I've talked to has hit me with a conspiracy theory on this, and I just and we've gotten a lot of texts about it, so I thought it'd be worth bringing up. And well, Speaker Mike Johnson sets it up.
Speaker 4: I didn't go out to craft a piece of legislation to please the richest man in the world. What we're trying to do is help hardwiking Americans who are trying to provide for their families and make ends meet. Those are the people that are going to be excited about what this legislation produces. This is going to be Jeff economy, and I'll tell you what. All wages are going to rise. There's going to be more jobs and economic opportunity for more people. We cannot wait to deliver that.
Speaker 3: So Speaker Mike Johnson saying, hey, we're not crafting legislation for the richest man in the world. Almost everybody I've talked to about this has said, don't you think this is on purpose? That they contrived this? And this is starting last Thursday or Friday whenever this broke. People saying this to me in the hallways here at work, and you know, wherever I am. That it was contrived to one help Elon get back on the side of the lefties, which would help his business the Tesla back on track. That Trump was like giving him a little help there so he could be you know, anti Trump and also on the side of this bill. See, we're we're not crafting this for oli arts. The oligarch hates this bill. Make it seem like it's for the American people, like Speaker Johnson just did. I don't buy that. I don't think that's the case. But you know, no, I like the first one a lot more than the second one. Well, both at the plausibility you're working together, that's the same conspiracy. That's one conspiracy. They're working together. Elon attacks the bill makes it look like it's not helping billionaires, which it's not crafted for billionaires, but makes it look like it's not written by billionaires, it's not an oligarchy. And then on the other side, Elon gets to reclaim his anti Trump status and maybe people start buying tensils again.
Speaker 2: I'm buying that. Yeah, I don't know, and I'll never know.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm just saying it's not one person that brought that up to me, probably a dozen people since last Friday brought that up to me, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think that the second again, the second half would be more plausible if more people were paying closer attention.
Speaker 2: The bill is in trouble.
Speaker 1: By the way, there are several senators who are standing up and saying they're huge flaws with this thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can go for it.
Speaker 3: Oh, running through a number of stories that you may have missed, and again we'll get back to the riots in La in a little bit. So we have mentioned that Greta Thunberg was on a flotilla a boat trying to bring aid to the starving Palestinians right to help with climate change or is she just completely moved on she's moved well, I think she's still into climate change. But this is a different topic. This it's not even irony, it's not the right word for this. Got pointed it over the weekend. They're big yacht full of protesters headed to Gaza past a raft full of Sudanese refugees fleeing an actual genocide where nearly two hundred thousand people are dead and twenty million are literally starving to death and they didn't stop or help any of those Sudanese there on their way to Gaza.
Speaker 1: So apparently Sudanese lives don't fit their nerd. No, it's about victim oppressor ideology and overthrowing the West.
Speaker 3: So I got one more news nugget that I came across. It's gonna spark a discussion. But you got something you want to get before I get to that, because I want to hijack the whole thing here.
Speaker 2: Oh I just switched off my stuff. I thought you had ahead of steam.
Speaker 1: I always got ahead of steam. Doesn't mean it's just clicked away. Mean, oh, you know what I want to throw out? This is apropos nothing but number one I can close the tab and number two I wanted.
Speaker 2: To talk about it.
Speaker 1: Louisiana State University of Shreveport, their baseball team went fifty nine, and oh wow, it is, as far as anybody can tell, the only time any competitive baseball team on any level close to this has had an undefeated season. You can't do that in baseball because of the nature of the game. It is flabber gas and the players and coaches can't believe it either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, nature of the game in the length of the season. You play fifty nine games in any sport, you're not gonna go undefeated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna get a bad hop or your pitcher's gonna lose his control or something that bad game. Yeah, anyway, way to go LSU Shreveport. Wow, freaking believable. Yeah, right now, back to the grim hatred of the I've got an interesting Warren famine.
Speaker 3: I've got an interesting stat. I'm not getting into Warren famine. We'll get back into Warren famine oddly enough in Los Angeles coming up in a second. But I've got an interesting stat about a change in men yet another one that should be a headline after this.
Speaker 2: Wow. Interesting. So we're from our friends at Trust and Will.
Speaker 1: You, as a grown up, have probably heard it's really important to have a trust or a will or both to make sure that everybody knows what your wishes are when you're gone, so your family doesn't have to endure the hell of the probate process.
Speaker 2: Don't do that to them.
Speaker 1: Well, with Trust and Will, you can create and manage a custom estate plans starting at just one hundred and ninety nine bucks for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you're thinking like me I should do that.
Speaker 3: I've been meaning to do that, but then I got to figure out who and call a lawyer and go meet with them and gather up the forums and ah. This you do on a website. Manage your trust will online. With this easy to use website, you could log on today, sign up and get started and then have all your important documents in one place, live customer support through chat, phone or email the whole process step by step start to finish, so you can have this done and it's customized state by state, because that's important.
Speaker 1: Of course, visit trustinwill dot com slash armstrong. You can get twenty percent off on your estate plan documents, secure your assets, protect your loved ones. Trustendwill dot com slash armstrong for that twenty percent off.
Speaker 3: So we comment a lot on societal changes that are huge, but don't get enough commentary around you know, people not dating, marrying, having kids the way they used to, all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Why we ignore that? This is an interesting one.
Speaker 3: Before the nineteen eighties, men who did not complete college had higher rates of married family formation compare to those who did complete college. Before the nineteen eighty if you didn't go to college, you're more likely to get married rather than less likely. Over the last forty years, the trend has gone the other direction, and now men who have not graduated from college are much less likely to get married than people that went to college. That is a hillbilly elegy. Interesting, something is going on there that ain't good. Yeah, I've read a fair amount.
Speaker 1: I don't have it at my fingertips about the the earnings gap between women who are going to college in numbers never seen before and getting fake educations, by the way, that are overly expensive, and they have a higher earning power than a man who didn't go to college. These are broad averages, obviously, and that there is still a hesitation among women to get with a guy who can't earn as much as they do.
Speaker 3: So the college graduate women are going around saying, I ain't saying he's a goal digger, but I ain't going with.
Speaker 2: No broke plumber. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, if you're going with a plumber, yeah broke. I was just trying to come up with a rhyme. Yeah, So I don't know. That might explain some of it. Are part of it.
Speaker 3: People are just not coupling in general. You know, that's a good point. It doesn't. That's a good point. It doesn't give the other side maybe, and college graduates also are much less likely to get married than they were before, which is almost certainly true. So if you know, Paul Plummer's an interesting flip either way you look at it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, who knows, who knows.
Speaker 1: It's very odd though, as we've said a million times, if it was any species but humans, the world of science would be screaming that this is incredibly important and it's a crisis and we need to deal with it.
Speaker 3: So I promised that I want to get this on like at least once every half hour. This is Gavin Newsom, governor of California, responding to Tom Holman, the guy that's running this whole immigration thing.
Speaker 2: He's a tough guy, wasn't he do that? He knows where to come after me, arrest me. Let's just get it over with, guys.
Speaker 3: Yes, no posturing there, no play into the cameras, no stunting there. That's just gavinism. Made a good loyal resistance. That's right, you know what. And I assumed Gavin was smarter than this.
Speaker 1: He thinks running for president is just like running for governor of California.
Speaker 2: Or maybe mayor of San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean he is tacked to the center at times, but he doesn't realize because he's so bubbled how incredibly toxic a lot of his points of view are to most of America because he never gets any pushback in cal Unicornia, it's a one party dictatorship, so he thinks that's sort of okay. I need to show him tough and resolute and standing up for the people. But Gavin, you're doing it in favor of not deporting dangerous criminals who have no right to be in the country. That does not play brother, That does not play across the broad fruited plane.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Remember, Trump got more male Hispanic votes than the Democrat did and continues to have historically. Like I saw a chart yesterday and did dig that up. He's got a higher approval rating at this point than Obama had. Right, and the assumption that Hispanic people in general are anti cracking down on illegal immigration is just fictional, but it seems to be universally held among the media. We'll check in with our sports reporter coming up, Roland Garris will check in with the latest on the French Open I wish I had to watch both those tennis matches. I read over and over on Twitter yesterday that there were a couple of the best tennis matches in the history of the sport, the female and the men. Yeah, the men was five plus hours. Yeah yeah, Well, probably not going to go back and watch it, but let.
Speaker 2: Me know when they're getting close to being done. Maybe I'll tune it in.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I used to love to watch those. We've got so much to get to today. And then we got a great guest formerly with LAPD. He was going to try to explain to us what was going on over the weekend, or where things might go, or what they can do and what they can't do. This this is quite the standoff between Trump and Gavin and decency and non decency. In my opinion, stay tuned. LAPD has declared all of downtown La an unlawful assembly area, so it ain't no assembling, So that gives them the right to boot you out no matter what's going on, right, you can't claimb here peacefully assembling. We're gonna talk to retired LAPD sergeant former Lac City councilman Dennis Zin coming up in a little bit about what happened over the weekend. It is a big, big story. I was in a safer part of California yesterday, drove to Modesto with my son for the Big American Graffiti Car Days that they have every summer, and it's one of the biggest car shows in America. It's really cool. We caught the tail end of it. But I wasn't gonna talk about the cars. We're gonna talk about this. Could you if you were out roaming around a little bit hungry and there's a food truck called the Twisted Pig, could you walk by that and not order something?
Speaker 2: I couldn't. I would eyeb all the menu carefully at the least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a deciding between the pulled pork sandwich in the try tip, and I went with the try tip and it was very, very good. But I don't know, you call yourself the Twisted Pig a guy like me, you just I don't mind.
Speaker 1: You might as well reach in my pocket and take my money out. I mean, I couldn't stop. You got beef from the Twisted Pig.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. That's a good point, But the main thing is gonna.
Speaker 3: I almost dropped my sunglasses into a truck into a truck stop toilet.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I p had him on my head on a bent over to clean off the disgusting seat, and my sunglasses fell off of my head and just luckily bounced off the seat and went sideways as opposed to right into the toilet.
Speaker 1: And I see, just I don't know, well, and you got in your rational mind. I mean, wash with hot soapy water. It never feels and know that that's look, I understand science. These glasses are fine. Then you'd put them on your head and think, Oh, I think if they fall in you just flush them down.
Speaker 2: Well I wasn't. I wouldn't have fished them out. Well, I don't know. There were two hundred bucks. You gotta fish them out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Michael, you wouldn't remember the guy guy we used to work with, the guy that wore the robe all the time.
Speaker 2: We used to work with.
Speaker 1: Remember we were we were in the restroom, side by side of the stalls, and what happened to my belt buckle fell in the toilet And he said, if that happened, you just fishing and rinse it. Fishing and rinse it, dude, fishing rinse it. So that's what I'd carry down to Earth. I would have known my fishing and rinse it disgusting. Oh, I should probably pay you this off I mentioned I was. I was in an outlet mall on Saturday with my daughter who was shopping for clothes for her internship. And uh, and there was the big Pride celebration, okay. And it was in the like in the parking lot and their booths and the DJ was cranking music was the twisted Big there No, there were no no pigs twisted or untwisted, but it was, you know, about the usual assortment of misfits and guys wearing pink shorts and folks and you know, I'm fine, I don't I don't really have a hassle with anybody. My only reaction to it was I want to start a brand new charity that raises millions of dollars to give free guitar lessons to gay people wherever they might be so they can start playing better music. Oh, it was just this awful throbbing I'm at a rave disc them It's a sunshiny Saturday afternoon and they're cranking this ridiculous, terrible techno, garbage music. Whatever happened? Elton John stands me. You want a gay icon? Even the Great Share Ladies and was straight. But anyway, who else?
Speaker 2: The girls? Oh my god, I love them. They're fabulous. Doom goodom Goodomo goodom.
Speaker 1: For like fifteen straight minutes, everybody's walking around the parking lot and their shorts. Why are the terrible? As a musician, I was offended? Have some pride in your music?
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: George Soros is spending many millions of dollars trying to turn Texas blue, multimillion dollar effort that would be obviously a huge deal. Yeah, they've suffered through decades of electoral losses in the nation's second largest state, Texas majority pack a Soros funded pack. You remember when people used to say George Soros, it's like the Wizard of Oz. Your conservatives are always talking about him. And then they'd say, well, you're an anti Semite because Soros is a Jew and so protesting.
Speaker 2: Even lion liars.
Speaker 1: He finances the most loathsome of organizations that hate America all over the country. But they're trying to organize tens of thousands of volunteers, recruit candidates, and boosts turn out ahead of the twenty twenty six mid terms.
Speaker 2: I wish them well.
Speaker 3: It is hard to not continue to report on the biggest story in America as there keeps being breaking news. California is now officially suing Donald Trump over sending in the National Guard to try to deal with the riding over the weekend.
Speaker 2: So that is the way Jackasses sue away.
Speaker 3: So that would be an interesting legal battle, and we'll see how that turns out.
Speaker 2: We're going to have.
Speaker 1: A mostly peaceful interview with a former LA councilman and LAPD sergeant. Love that Jent knows the politics, he knows the law enforcement sides about what's going on in LA.
Speaker 3: Oh and if you haven't heard this clip from ABC seven in Los Angeles while everything was on fire, we got to play that clip before we do the interview. I mean, it's you can't believe it's true.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's better than mostly peaceful protests during George Floyd.
Speaker 2: It's incredible. They spit, we hit huh ohh boy. We get a lot on the way, stay here, armstrong and getty.
Speaker 5: Large group of people. It could turn very volatile if you move law enforcement in there in the wrong way and turn what is just a bunch of people having fun watching cars burn into a massive confrontation and altercation between officers and demonstrators.
Speaker 3: That's not AI, that's actually ABC seven in Los Angeles over the weekend saying things could turn volatile if you send in law enforcement as people are just enjoying themselves watching cars burn.
Speaker 2: What that's the sort.
Speaker 1: Of ridiculous commentary you're getting from a lot of the media around the country.
Speaker 2: That's one of the craziest things I've ever heard anybody say.
Speaker 1: For some much more learned perspective, we're going to turned to Dennis Zion, retired LAPD sergeant, former LA City councilman, Worth mentioning that Dennis has experienced a lot of this sort of thing before, multiple terms as a city councilman. Honored as Officer of the Year by the California Highway Patrol. Dennis, how are you, sir.
Speaker 6: I'm doing wonderful this morning, and gentlemen, thank you.
Speaker 3: So I woke up and saw people smashing the windows out of police headquarters for Los Angeles Police Department.
Speaker 2: How do you react to that?
Speaker 6: This reminds me and I joined the LAPD in nineteen sixty eight, twenty one years old, right out of college. This reminds me of riots that we've had in the past, and people want to ignore that. But when we have political officials that play into the hands of the hooligans, these are the tragedies that occur. And I witnessed yesterday, was occurring the last couple of days, what was occurring in Los Angeles, and it just reminds me of what's happened in the past. And what I want to highlight is lostantus pairing for the World Cup, the World Olympics. It comes to Los Angeles, folks. What happens in Los Angeles people forget. And I've been in this law enforcement for fifty six years. I still serve in the LAPD as a reserve officer, and I have a son who's with the LAPD, So I'm very close to public safety and Native Angelino. But what I see is a failed leadership and now the governor wants to attack president. The president wants to assert his authority. The bottom line is cops need to be supported to protect and serve, and they're not able to do that. They have a City Council Los Angeles majority of them are not supporting law enforcement. What they want to do is dis armed police. We have a major crisis happening, and I don't understand how people don't wake up when I was watching on TV yesterday, how they've taken over the freeway. How are they're destroying California High Patrol cars, How they're assaulting police officers and just a token number get arrested. It's unbelievable that in this city this type of activity takes place when we're going to sponsor the look the World Olympics come to Los Angeles and be a victim. What we've seen happening last night was looting, stores, broken into vandalism, graffiti all over, these taxis that were burned. It just it doesn't stop.
Speaker 1: And now the both the governor and Mayor Karen Bass said, we have no need for the Feds. We've got this under control. How do you react to that.
Speaker 6: Well, it was not under control. Clearly. Let me tell the numbers, right. LAPD has eight seven hundred and forty six officers. That's from the recruiting the academy to the chief of Police eighty seven forty six and in twenty nineteen we had ten thousand and seventy two officers. Wow, and when we're talking about eighty seven forty six, that includes every recruit, that includes the command staff, that includes detectives, that includes the people in the helicopter, that includes everyone. Eighty seven forty six. We're a city this size, it's ridiculous. And we don't have a majority of the council supporting law and order in the City of Los Angeles, and we have a mayor has to waffle back and forth to appease those that don't want to support the LAPD. And I feel bad for the taxpayers because they're not getting the service they deserving, their paying for in the City of the Angels. And I will tell you the Angels have left Los Angeles. They have flown west. They're out of Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: So help me understand what should happen. If you've got a mob that is acting like this, do you shoot people?
Speaker 2: I mean, how do you stop it?
Speaker 6: You don't use deadly force. You don't use deadily force. That's the last resort. But what you do is you enforce the law. You start corralling them, bringing to the buss arrest them, take them down, book them, put them in the criminal justice system. Let the courts deal with it. They didn't do that. What they're doing is they're like they're sweeping them. They're sweeping them this way and that way through downtown. Then they go onto the freeway, they take over the Harbor Freeway, and then they're assaulting the CHP They're destroying their cars. It's outrageous to see in the City of the Angels that this type of bacteriy would take place in this day of history. It's absolutely unimaginable. And then the political officials, the governor wants to challenge the president, the president wants to assert his authority. Someone's going to be responsible. Pointing the finger back and forth is not solving the problem. We need to have law enforcement do their job in a professional matter. LA City. The state of California has an immigration policy. We don't enforce immigration laws period. It's in the law in California. We don't enforce it. LAPD. You can be arrested for murder, robbery, rape, if you're here illegally, that doesn't count. They only enforce the criminal codes, not in immigration. Yet they're coming out condemning about this immigration issue. It's a federal issue. It's not a local issue, it's not a state issue. But when you have the politicians can't seem to get along, we have this controversy that takes place. Now we have what happens now in Los Angeles, in downtown LA, which is a metropolitan area, a lot of businesses, a lot of activities. This is it's almost comical. You could write a comedy how terrible politicians going to act and lead and discover what we end up with the tragedies that have occurred. And now we're expecting more prost tests today.
Speaker 1: And Honnest Snein is a retired LAPD sergeant, former LA City Council and tennis And it is my opinion that the pros, the antifatypes, the black flag types, they are flocking to Los Angeles now because they want to go wherever there is protest, wherever there is you know, legitimate unhappiness or whatever, and harness that energy to their goals.
Speaker 2: How familiar are you with what they do and how they do it?
Speaker 6: Well, I know what their tactics are. What they do is they bring it together and they continue this challenge. They want to continue this as long as they can. I mean they're in the headlines. We're national news, Los Angus national news. We're not national news about having the Olympics and all these world affairs, the Academy Awards. No, we're in the news because we've got chaos taking place. We've got people taking over free we've got people assaulting police offic we've got officers hurt. Howard patrol officers, LAPD off. We brought in mutual aid, the sriffs Department, the National Guard. I mean, clearly LAPD does not have the resources to maintain control of the city of Los Angers. When we have this type of situation take place, they still have calls for service. People call nine one one, Well where's the police officers, Well, they're down in a demonstration. We don't can't respond to your call. This is outrageous conduct. So the police is your civilian police department that handles crime and handles the situations that they can handle. They're not geared for this type of demonstration activity. They're trained for it, but this isn't an everyday occurrence, and sadly, it diverts all these resources, especially on a Sunday. Sunday is a low deployment day. Your detectives are off, your undercover officers are off. You have your uniform forces, and now they have to muster them throughout the city of Los Angers to go down there and protect downtown Los Angers. And I saw, I said many times, we're the buses where we arrest these people who commit these crimes and put them in the criminal justice system, take them to county jail and book them. No one was getting arrested. I mean a token number got arrested, but they didn't make them men arrests as they used to quill the situation. As it continues day after day after day, it just gets worse and more property damage and then more of a headline. Los Angeles can't manage itself.
Speaker 1: Dennis zign Report, retired LAPD and LA City Councilman, Dennis, great stuff.
Speaker 2: We look forward to staying in touch. Well done. Good to talk to you.
Speaker 6: Know.
Speaker 3: I might be talking to you tomorrow. I hadn't even thought about that. I mean, that's obviously true whenever you have a situation like this, but you got every single cop devoted to this story.
Speaker 1: Los Angeles is a big city full of crime. Ain't nobody around anything else. Oh my god, that is rough. I want to hear it again, Play ABC seven again. So and you need to see the visual. The visual is cars on fire, smoking the air, chunks a cement on the pavement, being thrown at cops.
Speaker 2: And this is what the host says.
Speaker 5: Large group of people. It could turn very volatile if you move law enforcement in there and the wrong way and turn what is just a bunch of people having fun watching carsburn into a massive confrontation and altercation between officers.
Speaker 3: Surely and demonstrated, surely he wishes he had that one back. Surely he wishes he had that one back that he didn't say it could turn volatile. You have people just having fun watching cars on fire. Right, it's not quite to the level of the cheesecake factory being looted. There goes someone with a cheesecake, not sure where they got that. I mean, it has it didn't quite reach that level, but it's awfully bad.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So let me read this from Mark Calpern and his news today about his newsletter today about the mainstream media coverage of this. We keep saying this is like eighty twenty ninety ten is an issue in this country.
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 3: Even in Los Angeles in California, but that ten or twenty who were on the side of the mayhem are all in the media. Mark Alprin wrote again, this is complicated stuff, but the Democrats and the dominant media are on the wrong side of the substance and the politics of all this. Agreed, there's no way to know how this will end, including on the streets, but we already know that history is in the process of repeating itself, and not in the way Blue America seems to think.
Speaker 2: No, it's going to repeat itself. And as you get you know, JD.
Speaker 1: Vance as the next president or a Republican Congress or something.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Bill Crystal, for instance, Conservative my whole life, still calls himself a conservative. You know, went anti Trump and lost his mind, tweeted out.
Speaker 1: Mass deportation is the excuse and trigger for authoritarianism, as it was always intended to be. So this is all just a plan by Trump to be an authoritarian. So Trump called Biden and said, throw the borders open in a way that's never been done and just let in millions and millions of people, be they gang members, hardworking, honest folk, or anything in between. Child will less, just anybody from anywhere on earth.
Speaker 2: Let him in, and then when I get into office, all to poor hum. Yeah, good theory. Bill, he has lost his mind.
Speaker 1: Well, what are you supposed to do if the previous administration allowed the biggest migration in human history, what are you supposed to do? Well, I guess there's nothing we can do about it, because that'd be mass deportation. Well right, you know, as I've been putting out, if you let a problem go this long, the solution is going to be painful.
Speaker 3: And that happens in life, in politics and business and all kinds of things. If you let something get ugly enough when you go to fix it, it's gonna be an unfortunate situation.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is not We overspent one or we ran a credit card up to a limit. We maxed out all our credit cards, and we've been embezzling from our boss. We don't smoke a little pot on the weekend. We're a full blown drug addict. We in fact, we're selling now. We have gone so far down the road of lawlessness on immigration, the untangling of it is going to be painful. Looking for the painless solution, it doesn't exist. Friends, And as we were discussing earlier, having observed this in Seattle and Portland and in La at times. In Minneapolis, the Blue leadership Gaven Newsom, Karen Bass and the LA City Council and their ilk they think they can passive their way out of this. Here's the problem again. It's gone beyond the people who think immigration policy ought to be somewhat different, to hell with America, I'm a Mexican crowd. And then from them to the professionals as I keep bringing up the professional Marxist agitators, the black flag, the Antifa, the masked people. By the way, the laws is no demonstrating masked. Can we in many many states? Can we start enforcing that? For the love of God. But anyway, you might be able to just diffuse and wait and be passive and the people, the legitimate folks who are kind of pissed off. That will work in many cases, just keep them from doing too much damage.
Speaker 2: It goes away. But now the pros are involved. Folks.
Speaker 1: You on one hundred and twelve nights in a row or whatever that number was, that on holy number in Portland where they're attacking the federal courthouse night after night after night. That is the result if you don't wait in there and start enforcing the law.
Speaker 2: Trust me on this.
Speaker 3: People to night after night, people in masks waving Mexican flags, setting things on fire. I know how that's going to play politically, even in California.
Speaker 2: Right. I don't know when we'll get to it.
Speaker 3: But did you see Simone Biles Gold medal gymnasts and Riley Gaines get into it over the weekend, over the whole trans thing. I did not, And that was something I have to get to. That headline that Simone Biles ended her career. I didn't know what it meant.
Speaker 2: Oh politically like you like, yeah, she is.
Speaker 3: Like a pitch woman and spokeswoman. She ain't gonna make more money now than she did before.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Maybe we'll get to that coming up, among other things. Stay here.
Speaker 7: Sounds like from your experience, you've see someone actually walking away with a cheesecake there after the cheesecake factory was looted.
Speaker 2: Unclear where they may have gotten that armstrong he yetie.
Speaker 7: It's an update to a story that captivated the internet.
Speaker 2: Take a look at this.
Speaker 7: That missing runaway zebra getting airlifted back to his home in Tennessee. This missing pet was on the loose for a week, but Ed is now safely back home after being spotted in a pasture.
Speaker 2: Near a highway.
Speaker 1: America can breathe again. Jack Ed the Zebra is home. Pat and Zebra ed full team coverage next hour. So if you saw this over the weekend, I did mention on the show last week that this Minnesota girls softball team had gone made it to the state championship. They got a dude on her team, a transgender pitcher who's just dominant, also dominant as a at the plate, so like you.
Speaker 2: Know, probably because he's a guy.
Speaker 1: Back to you anyway, So the Minnesota State High School League posted a photo of the team making it to the state championship on social media. Riley Gains, the activist swimmer who swam against Lea Thomas, we know that old story. Riley Gains, the activist on the side of sanity, said, notice that the comments had been turned off on the posting of the Minnesota State high school softball.
Speaker 2: Team, probably because there's a dude on the team.
Speaker 3: Back to you, and she said, to be expected when your star player is a boy. Simone Biles, seven time Olympic gold medalist, saw the post and told Gains she was truly sick all of this campaigning just because you lost a race, straight up sore loser. Biles wrote to Gaines, who competed against a transgender there's a trans swimmer, Leah Thomas and twenty man, a giant man who.
Speaker 2: Could swim really fast. Yeah someone.
Speaker 3: Biles goes on to say, you should be uplifting the trans community and perhaps finding a way to make sports inclusive, or creating a new avenue where trans feels safe in all sports. Maybe a transgender category category in all sports.
Speaker 6: What did that?
Speaker 2: But instead you get.
Speaker 3: Them out of women's sports, simone, But instead you bully them. One thing's for sure, No one in sports is safe with you around.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: In another post, Bile said, bully someone your own size, which ironically would be a male. I guess saying Riley Gaines is big. She's big compared to someone Biles who's like, could fit in my pocket your ears. A tall woman shot Riley games because somebody's really really good at flipping and jumping intowist and she's miraculously good. It doesn't mean she has, you know, any wisdom. Riley Gaines responded with this is actually so disappointing. It's not my job or the job of any woman to figure out how to includ lude men in our spaces. You can uplift men stealing championships and women's sports with your platform. Men don't be long in women's sports. And I say that with a full chest. My take is the least controversial take on the planet. Simone Bios being a male apologist at the expense of young girls dreams, did not.
Speaker 2: Have that on my bingo card. She said, Yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 1: You're just straight up jealous because you lost a race, Yeah to a six foot four inch man with a penis and text testicles calling himself a woman.
Speaker 3: Good final statement from Riley Gaines. Maybe she should compete in the pommel horse and rings in twenty twenty eight. Those are gymnastic sports they don't have for women because they don't have the same upper body strength where you could really do it. Pointing out that there's a physical difference between men and women, and yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: That is a beautiful example of how ideology Trump's intelligence at Trump's common sense. It leads people to say and think perverse things that are utterly unsupportable.
Speaker 3: How is disappointing. How long on the rings could you hold your arms straight out with your body in the middle. How long you suppose you could.
Speaker 1: Do that, It would not be measurable by current scientific methods. A fraction of a fraction of a second.
Speaker 3: More on the La Riots and hour three off you don't get to get the podcast Armstrong and Get You on demand
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty