Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: I'm Erica and I'm Niela and it's Junior.
Speaker 3: It's my birthday month.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 2: I'm really excited because this month, you know, we're highlighting more male voices.
Speaker 1: We you know, we some talking ass bitches. We always have bitches on the show. It's time to have some niggas on the show.
Speaker 3: We need another perspective.
Speaker 1: How are you doing about it?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good. I'm feeling good. I'm feeling strong and confident and excited about you know, the hot girl summer activities, the healing and the hoeing that will happen surely, and you know, it just feels good. This is, you know, where I thrive in the summertime. I'm a summer solstice baby. So you know, I'm feeling right and airy about it. How about you, baby?
Speaker 2: I feel great. I feel I'm I'm ready. Summer is here, the kids is out of school?
Speaker 1: Is we late? Okay?
Speaker 2: The retreat is coming up. If you guys have it yet, checked out the Good Vibe Retreat. We're going to Costa Rica on July thirty first, it's our first date. And August tenth is our second date.
Speaker 1: Come. If you haven't planned your summer trip, this is the one.
Speaker 3: This is your sign if you need something to do, We've taken care of everything for you. Trap Yoga Bay will be their week one, and Sexual Essentials will be there week two. It's going to be poppin'. They're gonna host workshops, we're gonna host worgshops, and we're gonna have a good motherfucking time.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so make sure you check that out. Everything is in the episode description.
Speaker 1: But I kind of just want to jump it.
Speaker 2: I tell you how you're doing, but I really just want to like get it in right. I think it's time you guys, ladies, tribe members.
Speaker 1: I'm really excited. We have a special guest today. You know, you know we are.
Speaker 2: Some expert d M sliders, Okay, and we slid right into this.
Speaker 3: Man's d M deep dive.
Speaker 2: We have none other than rockstar dad, entrepreneur, vibe curator Oriyan.
Speaker 4: You did yours truly peace.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, should we also call you the watermelon Connoisseur?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 3: We gotta say we gotta say it twice, orian O, Watermelon an abundance.
Speaker 4: Y'all having an awesome day having an awesome night. I love you, You love you, you did day. The most important part of that.
Speaker 5: Mantra is you love you because the thing about love is, you know, it's like, if this is your love cup and it ain't even full, please don't pour your.
Speaker 4: Last bit of water in mind because you but I'm filled up and you did give me your last.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: So love yourself first, and that's yeah, that's that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that, especially as a man, I'm happy to hear that you you share these ideals because a nigga will ask you to pour your last. Actually, they don't even ask a bitches just do it. I don't even know why we do it.
Speaker 1: They don't even ask us. We just do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's natural.
Speaker 5: You know, you guys are nurturing, and you know you gotta put the nurture in.
Speaker 4: The right direction.
Speaker 3: We like to poor, we like to pour, and then we forget that that poor should be an exchange, you know, And we're nurturers by nature. So we're hoping if we water a nigga, you know he's gonna water us. He's going to be fruitful and multiply. But we all know that some of these niggas are a cacti.
Speaker 5: You know, And that's why you gotta learn the land, ladies. You know, you got to learn the land and.
Speaker 4: Research who you're dealing with, you know.
Speaker 5: And and when I saw these cards, I was so glad to see that, because you know, there are tools out here to give you some foresight to what you're dealing with. And a lot of ladies make us some thinking that all men are the same, or that we all operate from the same os. Like, no, some dudes out here are still iPhone Force.
Speaker 3: Honey, they have the flip slide. There's been a sidekick that might be too that might even too good. They the Nokia with the snake on it. They don't make the b That's That's all I got is the good game the same.
Speaker 5: But you know, a lot a lot of the you know, the thing is about the good guys.
Speaker 4: You know, a lot of them are are they're.
Speaker 1: Out here, they're like they're taking.
Speaker 5: And they disappear, they're off the scene. That's how wife he wants it, that's how we're it seemed to be securing the whatever. But I see a problem with that, because this is why a lot of guys aren't motivated to go in that space either because it's like all right, man, you're happy and you're good over there, but I'm trying to get over there.
Speaker 4: Man, build a bridge. Man, you know, how do I how do I get there?
Speaker 5: You know? And it's told to us like oh you have to do this and you got to do that, But it's told to us by women and you know, not men, like hey, dude, this is.
Speaker 4: How you're supposed to want to go here? Do this? Well?
Speaker 1: Are are men having the conversations?
Speaker 4: Well that's what That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: The good men they get taken away from us that want to be good men too.
Speaker 4: There's there's no you know, are you transitional? Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like say say say I got an og and he's married, right, and like, oh man, I.
Speaker 4: Look up to him.
Speaker 5: He's fit and he's like got his money together and I'm like, og, like I want to you feel me. This dude is busy. He's like hard to get in touch with. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He's changed his.
Speaker 4: Number and he means business.
Speaker 5: So it's like you know, there there are there isn't any there's not much fellowshipping with those who have.
Speaker 4: Made it to those who want to go.
Speaker 3: There, well, I agree, I totally agree, And Eric I have talked about this multiple times on the show because you know, as you know, we're doing a retreat, we hoped we host retreats, and just in general, like this, this entire like this entire journey has been us, you know, healing as in the form of talking, and we've just really noticed, like we feel like women are like there's a revolution with women happening right now. We're waking up to our power, to our divine femininity, to who the fuck we are. We're you know, we're kicking down doors and taking names and we're taking less ship from the cacti, you know, and we're just like, where are the men that are on the journey of healing themselves too, so that when we're all healed and ready, we don't have to be lesbians, right, you know, Like, so is this a thing? And you're like, I just want to know, because you see him evolved, you see.
Speaker 5: Him like all the healing is definitely a huge part of any any dudes I hang out with or you know, my brother, Like we went last year, we went on two weeks I think it was ten days. It was fourteen days yoga retreat with sad Guru who's like one of the most famous yogis like on the planet right now.
Speaker 4: He's from India, and we went.
Speaker 5: To to his his His land is so crazy. It's like it was a it was an old like national park, it seemed like. And he's got like the biggest yoga it's in Tennessee. It's in Tennessee, so there's green everywhere, waterfalls, It's like it's amazing. The biggest yoga like place, the biggest yoga like dome in the in the nation right now. It's there, and they have this huge like statues. It's the land is is special. And my brother and I we did this last year and it just was a game changer and it's like we did that for us, you know, and it's like next week we're doing the me and it's like we have a good balance.
Speaker 1: Of can you invite more men with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, yeah, I think it'd be a retreat healer. Ryan, Do you want to go into retreat business with that?
Speaker 1: Absolutely retreat collab for the men.
Speaker 4: I'm interested.
Speaker 3: We need to heal the men.
Speaker 5: We do we do and you know, like I said earlier, there's a lot of dudes who want to do that and they want to go in that direction, but they're like, I don't want to go right there where it's looking like I don't know what I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like it's a gay I'm like, absolutely, well, I mean a bunch of niggas on a property, like we're going to retreat that less ship we'll see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of a lot of straight guys may think it's a little gay because sometimes they might see a gay person healing themselves before they are, you know what I mean. So it may it may seem like I don't know, they may be a little hesitant. But that's why I stay in that space and why I you know, in the mornings.
Speaker 4: Got meditated.
Speaker 5: I'll go live and meditate just to show people like, you know, like I'm not too cool for this, like healing man, Like I'm not too like fly to like sit there with my toes out and just folk, you know, and sit there and do nothing, think nothing.
Speaker 3: We have to do it, you know, I know I tapped into your life this morning. I was like, oh yeah, I saw the brog.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you know, like all of your healing energy and power it's within as above so below yeah, or God's like I mean, it's everywhere telling you you know, we've got it.
Speaker 4: We just have to do it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I think too that like with the with the men doing the healing, the women doing the healing, I think there's also like there has to be a coming together of it because I felt there's a big distrust between men and women as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because of the traumas and the you know, the things we've separately gone uh through separately and the things we've gone through together. Like you know, there there was a literal separate, like there was a intentional separation of us, and we have to intentionally come.
Speaker 4: Back together, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So it's it's happening, you know, slowly but surely, And I think that that's the best way because we all know, you know, the faster it comes through, the faster it leaves. So this slow pace of of you know, everybody slowly kind of coming together and like peeking over and like hey, yeah, like we have to do it that way. It's not gonna be this big, Like it's not gonna be that you know, what I mean. You know it's not gonna be on television, and it's gonna be low key.
Speaker 4: And it's just gonna slowly happen.
Speaker 3: So the revolution will not be televised.
Speaker 5: I mean they told us it's gonna be a live stream though the revolution will be.
Speaker 1: Like it might be a carousel post.
Speaker 4: Yes it will, it will. You know who owned the TV. They're not telling us every ding. They're telling us they vision and that's fine. We got our own. Now it's our time.
Speaker 3: Well, we usually start the episode with an affirmation. Do you have an affirmation for us today?
Speaker 4: Yes? I do. Uh, part of it is what I started.
Speaker 3: I wasn't sure if that was it was so strong, I wasn't sure.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say it again.
Speaker 3: Please we can repeat it with you, so you can.
Speaker 4: Say it with me. Peace, Love and abundance.
Speaker 3: Peace, Love and abundance.
Speaker 5: Have an awesome day, have an awesome day, having an awesome nights, hav an awesome night.
Speaker 4: I love you, I love you, you love you, you love you.
Speaker 5: Yeay, And you gotta say it with that energy because yeah, yeah, it just it tells, you know, our body, It tells the DNA like, hey, we're going up to this happening.
Speaker 4: I know you said.
Speaker 5: We're going up. You did because I love me and you love me too, you know, so let's go.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's true. We need that, We need that extra you know. I was telling myself the other day. I was feeling like sad for myself that I didn't clean my house and I had a lot of ship to do. So I was like, this house is dirty. Damn it is. I was like, it's okay, it's okay, you're the ship. You canna clean your house on Friday. Was like, you can't do everything, girl, at least you got a house. I was like, that's true. House is still dirty. It's not Friday yet, but I'm gonna get that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get around to you get there.
Speaker 3: I really love that you talked about balance. Me and Erica very much in the balance space, you know, like play hard, heal hard. Yes, So I'm excited that you feel the We have a drop coming. It's you're gonna like it. Okay, Okay, we're gonna send you one. I don't want announce you a pronounce it too early. Now, Okay, this is gonna be I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: It's on your top.
Speaker 3: Seller Okay, let's go. We're really proud of our merch for our merch drops, our sex, weed and wellness.
Speaker 2: Was actually wearing our merch right now, and she's customized it. I did, she customized the merch. She said, fuck a shirt. Gila's always mad because we're making shirts, and she's like, I don't look good in shirts. She's like, I'm small, I don't like shirts. I don't and so literally she pulled up yesterday the other day at my house and I was like, she literally cut the shirt all the way down the middle.
Speaker 1: I did, that's very creative.
Speaker 3: I said, now wear our shirts because my cleavage is that I feel I can breathe now. I can breathe.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, I'm here. Honestly, when I wear shirts, i'd be like sometimes it's like, just get me out of here. I don't like close that much anyway. I have very little assets, so these little these are the assets that will show. I want to go pick up Luda in the shirt yesterday and I was like, let's coooluck these parents. I'm the ship.
Speaker 4: Hey, Sally, wish you wish.
Speaker 3: I'm like, is this aggressive? First one?
Speaker 1: For my kids?
Speaker 3: School is like predominantly white. I'm wearing black as fuck, fine as fuck, And I'm like, and I have a purse that's protect black women.
Speaker 1: Parents are like, who is my necklaces?
Speaker 3: Bad? Bad choices? My titties around? I'm like, come on, little, let's go. Mom's here.
Speaker 1: You're the coolest mom at school for sure.
Speaker 3: I claimed it. So I okay, So Orian Orian. We usually start the episode with a little well, you know, certain we pick and choose, we play this game with it for you. We've decided that we want to play this game. It's called trigger. And how we play the game is I'm going to say one word and then you're gonna just tell me the respond the first thing that comes to mind quickly, maybe one word? Maybe, don't don't ever think it? Ay ready, fatherhood, me, monogamy, what?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Pretty much? Boxers or briefs.
Speaker 4: Neither right?
Speaker 3: Idle your idle, most spontaneous thing you've ever done this year?
Speaker 4: Just random trip up the coast.
Speaker 3: Kevin Samuels, out of pocket, bad habits.
Speaker 4: Come easy. Marriage needs to be refined, Molly about.
Speaker 3: The Trinidad James child support? What favorite stream?
Speaker 4: Oh lucky lady, mm hmm mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Omnicron I ain't gonna say that.
Speaker 4: I would just do that. We have to.
Speaker 3: No chill, you said, nurture. No, well, okay, nurture mom. Happily ever after.
Speaker 6: Disney Black Women, everything turn on, Black women, turn off everything.
Speaker 3: Favorite porn category.
Speaker 4: I don't my own. I don't watch porn.
Speaker 2: You make the chords, you're only fans.
Speaker 3: Suscribers personal collection, the archives, got it. Favorite position mm hmmm, verse charg that's a good one. Celebrity crush.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Honestly, you know, because I became one Very, I had a celebrity because very Okay, and it's gonna sound crazy.
Speaker 4: It's gonna sound crazy.
Speaker 5: But when I was younger, gonna be too.
Speaker 4: I love like fresh album and I still, you know, love her and she's beautiful. I would never you know.
Speaker 3: It changed, It changes when you get older.
Speaker 4: You still love that.
Speaker 3: It's not as like as raunchy as it once was.
Speaker 5: She just just had that that brown skin and that wavy hair.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, all day love think love you, oh my, I can't even think of thanks JJ. Put the wish and.
Speaker 7: Not in my day dreams come true.
Speaker 3: That baby, Sorry, I had to drop it. That was like my favorite fucking album. In the seventh grade. Maybe it was like the fifth but it was great. Shout out to Tail for that epic one album that she.
Speaker 4: Still bangs out here. Okay, no disrespect.
Speaker 3: You're banging. You're banging. Single mom, need everything, manifestation, masturbation.
Speaker 4: Tapping, therapy, needed for everyone.
Speaker 3: Best advice you've ever.
Speaker 4: Received, not received yet?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Big Sean is a rapper insecurity? What is that biggest regret?
Speaker 4: Zero?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's all I got today. There's all the triggers you completed. Trigger that was really smooth. You did a good job. Most people get stuck. Your smooth guy. Good Mom's approved.
Speaker 1: Trigger.
Speaker 4: Thank you excellence.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, you don't have to put too much thought into what's natural to you.
Speaker 3: You know it's true when you smooth the smooth.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned that you had your daughter. I think you said at twenty.
Speaker 4: At twenty, yes, yes, at twenty.
Speaker 1: What was that like for you at that time in your life?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it was so crazy because her and I we had we had been in a relationship. We were younger for a couple of years, probably started like when we were eighteen nineteen twenty, and she's a year younger.
Speaker 4: Than me.
Speaker 5: So we started young, you know, hanging out and getting to know each other.
Speaker 4: We actually went to the same.
Speaker 5: Elementary school, so you know, we've seen each other with other people before we got together.
Speaker 4: So that's why I wasn't triggered.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I didn't have anything any more than that. But for me, it was like I had a decision to make when I was told when I got the news, you know, and it was like, you know, do this or that, like be like your dad or be unlike you know, and I chose to be nothing like my dad, you know, And I planned it out as far as I could, you know, I was like, hey, you know, pregnant, stay with me, you know, throughout this pregnancy. I want you to be happy, you know, I want you to be eating good like you know everything. I didn't see my mom like kind of have you know that I wish she did. That was my plan. That was the motivation. And yeah, that was that was it, you know. And the first the first i'll say, the first seven years of my daughter's life. She'll be fourteen this year. The first seven years, you know, I was just heavily influenced, heavily involved, you know, and that was my that was my plan.
Speaker 3: You know, even at twenty you're like, I'm dedicated to.
Speaker 4: Music, acting all that.
Speaker 5: I put that on a back burner because I didn't want to. I didn't want my daughter to see me in that perspective, Like I wanted her to see me and actually touch me and feel me sorry and actually know I was there. So you know, I just was like I made my decision. Once I got the news, it was like, all right, cool. So you know, once you know, like I said, the first seven years that were up, it was like her, you know, her mom, she really started like coming into who she was, like not just as a person, but as an artist as well. And I felt like as a friend and as an artist, fellow artist, fellow friend, you know, I felt like, you know, hey, like the best way I could support that dream, you know, is to to provide a space where she doesn't have to worry about her daughter, our daughter that like.
Speaker 4: When it comes to that, she got to worry about that when it comes to dad, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like it's a beautiful period.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: That was my goal, Like, hey, I don't want nowhere get to worry, you know, don't worry about it. You're not annoying me when you ask me anything, you're not. It's not an issue. It's gonna get done. Please, don't I think you're bothering me. You know what I'm saying, because a lot of women feel like, you know, they don't want to you know what I mean, when they get to know all the things you gotta do, all the things.
Speaker 4: You know, man, it's got to I gotta handle this and that they're like, oh, I don't want to bother you. And it's like, no, don't worry. We got this. So that was that was my plan. I stuck to it.
Speaker 5: And that's why my daughter is you know, it's lit. That's why you know she's amazing, and you know that's why it's all happy.
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 3: Well, damn, that's not mature twenty year old dad. Should I ever heard? Where the fun do they source you at?
Speaker 8: Because ship Mama made thank you, Mama, Mama, may you know, tried shout out all you know, my aunties, my name, I love you, I miss you, Rest in peace Nana, And yeah, it was all of them, you know, me seeing you know where everything was lacking, you know it just when.
Speaker 4: I had the chance, I was like, you know what, I know what I'm doing. I'm doing what never been done, you know, And well.
Speaker 2: That's amazing that you have, like I guess, like the self awareness too at that age to be able to do that, that's a real that's a gift.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my nana, you know, and my mom, like I said, I grew up, you know, my brother being like kind of like the you know, he's always been the way he is now. He's always been like a performer, always entertaining, like always.
Speaker 4: Like since we were kids, since I've known him, since I've been a lot. And myself, you know, like I was always in the books, you know, in the corner reading. I mean, I remember looking at.
Speaker 5: Books when I couldn't even read as a child and like I'm gonna learn this.
Speaker 3: I don't know what this is, just keep on looking, figut, don't cook you feel me?
Speaker 4: And I remember thinking like that, you know, at five six, you know what I mean. So that's just who I am.
Speaker 5: And I I was blessed enough to you know, create with someone that understood who I was, you know, because I feel like a lot of complications with that, it comes with people not knowing who they're dealing with. You know what I mean, or not knowing like you know, that was my motivation. It was like to be better than my father, you know what I mean. And some some people may not have that motivation. Actually a lot of people don't have that motivation, you know what I mean. And some people, you know, may have an example that wasn't good and that messes up everything. You know, I didn't have an example at all, and I think that that's great.
Speaker 4: You know. I never held that against my father or like you're like, oh, you know, I hate you like I love my dad, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You have a relationship now, No, No, I wish we did.
Speaker 5: But you know, I don't hold him accountable for not being able to have tools to give me right he didn't have it. Thank you for staying away, not giving me things that I couldn't do right, because that's that happens a lot. That does just for the sake of tradition.
Speaker 3: And being you know what I mean, just being just to pretend to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, I think a lot of I mean, that's funny that you say that, because I think that's a lot of Like we were talking and we're doing trigger and we're saying like happily ever after or the like, saying that it needs to be redefined and things like that and that nature. Like, I think the family dynamic.
Speaker 2: A lot of times we you know, especially I think in black in our black community, because being a baby mama or baby daddy has looked down upon being a single parent. So we hold these families together and actually do so much more harm to our children by trying to like force relationships and like, you will be with your dad this weekend, you know, because you need a dad. I don't care if he's not perfect. You'll get that imperfect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, You're going to go over there and spend time. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And I feel like, you know, the generation after they had to deal with it, they're not having it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: They're like, no, we're going to try something new. You know.
Speaker 5: I was, like I said, I was blessed enough to to be with someone that was willing to try something.
Speaker 4: And willing to trust me, willing to trust my word, willing to.
Speaker 5: Be like all right, you're going to follow through with this, you know, and be like all right, you got it, you know, and that in return, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Had to keep my word. You feel me like I had to, you know, it's like all right, we'll go. And it was like, oh, all right, let me go, you know. So that that helped me a lot, you know, just her believing that I would do.
Speaker 3: What I say I did, like, you know, even thinking about that, like as a mom, as a single mom, as a single mom, like building an empire, building a business, and it's like this it is, we're gonna. We're like in a sense building this like untraditional brand, you know, even though it's not new. But like hearing you say that at the guilt that I feel sometimes for like building this business, you know, and having to be away and being like listen, I gotta go, and like worried about low Ki, Like what are you saying to her?
Speaker 4: Are you holding you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And like if like I think men do just the community such a disservice by not I mean, yeah, not really supporting mothers and supporting their women or even like like even I've known my baby daddy for since I'm thirteen, you know, for a long fucking time, and still there's this rift and it's like because I knew him and I chose still, you know, that's really what it is. But you know I was young too. But it's also like what happens to the community when the women are supported in that way, Like you know, I'm going to build this business regardless.
Speaker 5: You know, magic magic magic, because people forget to realize. I'm sorry because you off. But like you know, big Mama, you feel me, Big Mama. They call it Mother Earth for a reason.
Speaker 3: Mama, paa, come on, you feel me.
Speaker 4: So it's like we all come from big Mama. We all need big Mama.
Speaker 5: Big Mama gonna let everybody stay over. Big Mama gonna take care of whoever pull up. It could be some random kid, Big Mama gonna take care of it. So I come from like my nana was a big mama. You know, I've you know, my mom having me at eighteen. I remember being at my mom's thirtieth birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: So my perspective on women way beyond.
Speaker 5: What a lot of them can understand. Like, sweetheart, I can have an intelligent conversation.
Speaker 4: With your mom. Your mom gonna tell you.
Speaker 5: Your mom might check you before I do with me, right, because your mom probably knows what you're dealing with.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, and you know, I just feel like it has to be that way, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's just a beautiful thing. What happens like when you pour back into big Mama, you know, like we've had oh you know what I'm saying, Like, imagine that giveth being watered too, you know, and and and how that waters the family, How that waters the children. How that's going to water our daughters and everybody eats and then suddenly healed.
Speaker 4: Certainly we back to berth. Everybody what they need.
Speaker 1: Global warming is also.
Speaker 2: Cured exactly because Mama, it's true.
Speaker 3: It's true. And it's just like it's a beautiful thing that you were like at even a young age, you know, having that experience to understand like I'm going to support you and have your back because hey, we've made this child together. How about that? And b Like what happens when a woman can go and do her thing and not feel be shame and guilt about it?
Speaker 4: That you can see exactly And what.
Speaker 3: A beautiful manifestation of a unit. And I like how you called it a co creator, you know, because we are co creators, but you know, like this this co create, like when we support our coke creators, and it's and it's you know, fluid, and it's it's reciprocal. Our kids win, you know.
Speaker 5: And it's so crazy because you know, we've known each other so long and we've supported each other in such a unique way that a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people don't understand.
Speaker 5: You know, a lot a lot of people you know, her saw they don't a lot of people in my family they don't get it because they've never done it, seen it.
Speaker 1: It's almost like they look for conflict. They want to look Okay, yeah, a.
Speaker 3: Whole life, you got that baby all.
Speaker 5: And then I have to remind people like, yeah, I saw the baby come out. There's nothing more. There's no more intimate I could get with this person. I know this, Like I love this person. I know this person, and that's it. So if this person has love over here, love is something over here, I support that too, you know, Like I don't know if y'all seen like you know, like we've been close to me and my baby mom.
Speaker 4: We've been since we've been closed, you know, like I've.
Speaker 5: Gone on trips with her and her you know, right whole you know what I mean, Like it can be done, but it's just people are are kind of stuck in tradition, you know, and you know and a lot of yeah ego and a lot of traditions that are.
Speaker 4: Not ours, not even ours. So you know, we have to get back to the original.
Speaker 3: You know, we're a tribe. We function as tribe. We function as a village. That is an African proverb, you know, like it takes a village is not no bullshit.
Speaker 5: Yes, and like that that was it is an African proverb. But don't forget on this land here. That's what they took, you know what I mean, that's what they took here.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. It's still going on there, but that's what was usurped here.
Speaker 1: And that's why there's so so much divide and that's why you know, when they break the family, they break everything.
Speaker 5: You feel me and you know, just like you got the East Indians, you know, were the West Indians over here going through it and you know, Big Mama's coming back.
Speaker 4: Though, well the women are Big Mama's coming back. I know.
Speaker 5: I feel like you know, through through the history here, you know, like we've had the revolution, we have black Panthers, we have everything you know now BLM and you know, we have all this stuff, and it's like right now, I feel like we're in a special time for us, like we are the we're the ones now, so.
Speaker 4: We can literally change this like that.
Speaker 5: We just got to get on one accord, you know, and we just have to respect each other's power and know what we're capable of and what we're responsible for, and then you know, it's easy.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And it's like, really understand loving yourself and understanding your power is really the superpower. I think. Yeah, even in this journey, like I've realized like, oh, like we talked about this before we started, Like me and Erica will literally speak some shit and then within like seven to ten days we will get it. I mean, without doubt. I don't even have to think about it. I just say we can literally be like, oh I want I want to Ryan to come on the show.
Speaker 4: Y'all are that powerful?
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: That's why you guys have to speak life into us too, because we've messed up.
Speaker 4: We've gotten done. We've gotten done, done, done done that undone done Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, And it's difficult because we've a lot of us have been hurt, have been talked down to, have been disrespected, there's a lot of lost men who are putting that that hurt on their women, and then we're scorned and we can't come back.
Speaker 5: Another tradition that's not ours, that was picked up what treating their women like that? Yeah, you know we we historically, you know, when you go back and you see relics and you see old things that are tribes and everything that we worshiped, it was the woman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, and the woman. So all that disrespect the women that ain't natural to us.
Speaker 3: No, that ain't to us.
Speaker 5: That's picked up by someone else and carried on into the culture. But that ain't naturally us.
Speaker 4: You feel me, So.
Speaker 1: I think it's true.
Speaker 2: Though you're right, like I think you know. Me and me love talked about a lot on the show. You know, I'd be lying if I said fu niggas like a hundred times. I often battle with that too because I'm like, okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, hold on, Okay, I know I said, so, I know I said niggas.
Speaker 1: Ain't it last week?
Speaker 2: But like, how do we okay, how how do I empower the man? How do I without without pouring my last drop you know what I mean? Without feeling like I'm going to be at a loss by pouring into you and speaking into you and not you know, maybe getting anything back in return. I mean obviously maybe not having the expected expectation of gettingything back in return and just pouring in.
Speaker 5: But it's like, gotta be careful with that because you know, we got to know that we at a disadvantage. We've been at a disadvantage for so long. We got to know when we're in the orange or the red or you know, like, hey, you gotta know if you can pour or not. If you can't pour, guess what you gotta you got you got a friend that can pay.
Speaker 4: We're flowing. So yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And you know, I think conversations, you know, for me, I can say, like, you know, being a young dad, like when I was twenty three, twenty four, you know, like my daughters like five, and it's like you know, I you know, it wasn't much to do around that time. Like I wouldn't say it was easy, but it was like the easiest hard when they're younger, that was the easy part. The hard part is when they become people, you have to really guide them and be like, hey, listen.
Speaker 4: That's not right, you know, but.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I lost It's okay, high.
Speaker 5: I just I was talking about yeah, like the pouring into okay, sorry, yeah, I just speak from my mind. I think before I speak, must be inquirsed leo moving. But yeah, like you guys got to make sure you're pouring into a cup that has a little something many you know what I mean, and that that comes with discernment, you know, like women, when do you guys learn.
Speaker 1: Then we don't have discernment?
Speaker 3: No, I would say thirty three and a half. It's me right now. I just learned it last week, and I can say that you know, and and you I think as women, intuitively, we're some intuitive ask natures.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Like I know people get weird about this word. But when I say we're witches, it is because our words are spelled. It is because we are alchemists. It is because we are powerful and we really can't manipulate the energies that be. I've seen it happen.
Speaker 5: We are wizards, don't you know. Don't leave that little power over there. We are wizards to you, absolutely are.
Speaker 3: But I think with all of that being said, I think sometimes because of where we're at how we've lost touch with our powers of who we are in each other. Like there are things that you know, we know instinctually, but we believe the programming, and so we try and we try. Let me try it this way, let me go over, let me go under, let me hit it here. Maybe if I go in the back window, maybe if I pour over here, maybe if I shake like this, you know what I'm saying, Like there's all these things where like you see this like one percent of like of potential, and then you want to water that. But in reality and then we want to cling You know that I'm a cancer, So Lord Jesus, that clinging shit is like outside soft hands, so fucking soft soft is kitten, motherfucking candy.
Speaker 4: I love I got a cousin, is a cancer shutout. I love Jesus.
Speaker 3: I love aquariuses. I'm learning to love aquariuses recently.
Speaker 5: Hard to love because we're so spaced out. We're in the age of Aquarius. You know, we went from the age of Pisces, who brought you guys, Jesus and Buddha and all that.
Speaker 4: But now we're in the age of Aquarius, and we changing it up.
Speaker 3: We shaking it up is shaken up.
Speaker 4: We're shaking it up. If you want to get shu, come this way.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna shook it. I'm here to get shook it shook with me, but for real, like yeah, it's it's it's that discernment and you know, like I've been I told I always talk about this. There was his last relationship. This was when I was thirty three and a half and I was like, don't do this. I saw the light. I was like, you're healing. You're doing so well, you're evolving. And then I was like huh. I was like, I'm going to the light and I was like yeah. I was like, over here, is that the darkness? Is that a dark alley calling my name? Is that backwards? I'm so curious about what's happening. If I sink, if I sink into this cluick sand. But I did it consciously and then I came out of it consciously quicker thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, mage have it. But I knew like that into that intuitive bullshit. I was like, I told myself to myself, I said, bitch, this is a test. Are you mature yet? And I was like no, I'm not I'm a dumb bitch.
Speaker 5: I'm at least you owned it, and I feel like that's that is where you know people can People can rest in that owning it and have more either fun or go further in the intellect of what we're doing. Like you know, a lot of the women that me me man like, I tell them off the rip, like, trust me, you don't want to fall.
Speaker 4: In love with me. If you don't want to be madly in love with someone, if you don't want to like think of one, don't just like me from right there.
Speaker 3: Don't want to.
Speaker 4: And like me from right there, because if you get any closer, you're going to think about me every day. I tell that too.
Speaker 1: Do you think about that every day?
Speaker 4: Are you? Are you.
Speaker 5: Falling deep? But I'm falling deep in everything I do. So don't think I don't love you because I'm falling deep in this. I'm about to fall I'm about to go wag up and then fall back and deep in with you. But because everybody can't do that, they may be like, oh, you don't love me, but it's like no, I just love the same way I love you. So just be patient with me and just know the love is a boomerang. You know what I'm saying, It's gonna come right back, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So you know, as moms, we're so busy. We make sure our kids are fed, they're going to school, they're staying healthy, happy, safe. We do all this while working, earning a living, and taking care of the home. And I'm fucking pooped, like I have no time and space. It really gives me anxiety, and lately I've been taking Swiss Navy Wow. It's a natural mood enhancer and it keeps the kiddy wet wet.
Speaker 2: Being a mom, it's hard enough to raise the kids, work a full time job, have a husband, have a boyfriend, do all the things.
Speaker 1: The last thing you want to think about is sex. And that's why I'm really happy that Swiss Navy Wow exists.
Speaker 3: Wow understands that women's sexual wellness is as much about mental health as it is about physical. Their formula was created by a doctor using clinically tested all natural ingredients and right now. Wow is available in Walmart stores nationwide and online. You can get your own Wow and support our show by going to Wow for her dot com, slash GNBC, or click the link in this episode description. Just go to Wow for her dot com backslash GNBC to learn more about Wow Today. That link is in our episode description. Trying thing new can be intimidating. How have you been caring for yourself lately, whether it's taking longer baths, going on evening strolls, or indulging in midday naps. Pair your self care ritual with Calm and take your wellness to the next level. We're partnering with Calm, the number one mental wellness app, to give you the tools that improve the way you feel. It reduces stress and anxiety through guided meditations, improves focus with curated music tracks, and rest and recharge with Calm's imaginative sleep stories for children and adults. There's even new daily movement Selsians designed to relax your body and uplift your mind. If you go to Calm dot com slash GNBC, you'll get a special offer of forty percent off a Calm Premium subscription and new content is added every week for listeners of our show. Colm is offering an exclusive offer of forty percent off a Calm Premium subscription at Calms dot com backslash g M b C. That's right go to Calm c a l M dot com slash g NBC for forty percent off unlimited access to Calm's entire library. That's Calm dot Com backslash g MBC Happy Meditating. You seem like a pretty low key guy. I never you know, Yeah, you seem pretty private. I've never seen you on this on this shade rim the news of the of the new era. What are like?
Speaker 4: You know? Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you single?
Speaker 4: Yes, single handedly doing my thing?
Speaker 3: I've heard that, baby, babe it What in dating are you seeking, like a long term relationship do you have? What are you like? Non negotiables? Ladies?
Speaker 1: Ladies want to know what top three non negotiables?
Speaker 4: All right, all right, you've got to love yourself. You gotta have self esteem, baby.
Speaker 5: That's number one for me, because you're not about to get mad at me for all the self esteem I got right, You're not about to make me question my shit. So I need you to have full self esteem. I need you to be a self starter, you know, a self motivator. You know, because in the wee hours of the night when I'm creating, or i leave the studio or I'm going home and I can't sleep, like I have to make myself go to sleep.
Speaker 4: No one's there. I'm not taking no pills. I'm not taking no drugs.
Speaker 5: I'm a natural reagen out of rude way, so I'm not you know, I ain't taking no pills or anything chemical to get me there. I'm basically putting myself through the worst shit so that no.
Speaker 4: One else can. That's my logic. So it's like, yeah, I put myself through the worst so that whatever comes or whatever. You know, it's nothing to me.
Speaker 3: This seems like a job listing. Are you a self starters? A self starter?
Speaker 4: Yourself? Love yourself? And you know what's that? Uh, I don't know. You might gotta smoke, we you might go if you don't smunkly. You gotta do shrooms. You gotta do some type of like, oh, you're out drink. If all you do is drink, we're not gonna get along.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like you need to do some type of like something natural, like I said, mushrooms or like weed, you know that comes from the earth.
Speaker 4: So I'm tied to the land, baby, you know what I'm saying, Like you need to be tied to the land too. If you just tied to like other.
Speaker 5: Things, we're gonna disconnect. So yeah, self confidence, self motivating, and you gotta be of of the land.
Speaker 4: You gotta know, you.
Speaker 5: Gotta like either be into like beating or like hiking or like you know what I mean. You can't just be like you gotta be into arts and crafts like you know what I mean. You gotta you have to do something like that, because if you wanted them shorties, I just want to go out, go to restaurants, eat this, don't even really eat everything, take the stuff home, don't even eat it like you're trying to reheat it in the air.
Speaker 4: Fright.
Speaker 5: The next day, were on something else, we meditating today we're not even eating that.
Speaker 4: It's over. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: So it's like them shortis that want to get lit and they want to go to the nice restaurants and all that.
Speaker 4: You know, I do that from time to time, but I've done it so long.
Speaker 5: Like you know, you wanted to go to the clubs the Chef and mashows and Beverly Hills, like I know the Chef because I've been going there so many years.
Speaker 1: You do both.
Speaker 3: You could go to mass shows and do like grounding that's I'm like, I'm like, take me to the restaurant. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Walk, I'm doing both.
Speaker 3: Take me to the mass shows on the beach and.
Speaker 5: Then yeah, we have to go to that one because you know, the the negative ions that's hitting.
Speaker 3: The ocean, it's gonna take away the badness.
Speaker 4: And if you think about that you just went through before you put up.
Speaker 3: Eat like I eat fine dining by the beach and do melamones? Have you have you heard of milamones? Let me teach you. I know you meditate and ship, like maybe you want to adopt this into your practice. I've been spreading the words, so you know, I'm just offering it up to everyone. And it's just you know, like just like stretching is the release. What we've discovered. I've discovered that, like, you know, using voice as a release too. If it's sometimes you got to cry, sometimes you gotta yell, and sometimes as humans we forget like that moaning is not just reserved for sex. It's you know, it's pleasurable, like oh that's beautiful, for really beautiful?
Speaker 4: Did you hear Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did? Well did I didn't hear it?
Speaker 7: But I was.
Speaker 1: But when I saw you.
Speaker 3: I was like, he needs to know about Mela mos.
Speaker 4: I start at the end.
Speaker 5: I started doing a Yeah, I told everybody to do because od is one of my favorite I mean, besides obviously is amazing, but ah.
Speaker 4: Liberates myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like m hm oh ship yeah give.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 4: H hey, honestly, let me be real man, it took me. M m all right.
Speaker 5: I've been like, I'm like thirty five, so I'm like, I'm like twenty years into my sex career.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm right, all right, and it took me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call you.
Speaker 1: We gotta get better.
Speaker 3: We gotta shark it raises.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: So, what I've learned when I'm thinking about like all my little phases, what I would do, what I was into and stuff like that, what I'm learning right now in my sex career is that, you know, this is like my first in the last five years.
Speaker 4: This is my first time really like letting the moan out.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, they forget what we like that though.
Speaker 5: Well, I learned that a couple of years ago because my first experience she did something I was just like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to know what that was?
Speaker 5: Well, well, she just started, you know, doing things that have never been done, you know, And I'm like, wait a minute, I'm comfortable with you.
Speaker 4: Why are you doing this? Why why do you want to make me feel this good? You feel me? And I learned about myself, like I heard, I heard my mom.
Speaker 3: And then it's kind of a turn on, right, my pleasure sounds.
Speaker 4: Good like nam money. Yeah, you need to get in. You know, I could sing this.
Speaker 3: You know you know I sing, so you know, can you can you sing a month for us?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. It would be fake. It would be fair.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It would be fake, and I don't want to get you all fake.
Speaker 3: All right, those other mons were good. I appreciate you for joining, Thank you for joining.
Speaker 4: I'm a tinner. I'm a tinner, slightly an alto.
Speaker 5: So ladies, hmm, if I'm speaking to you and you're close to me, you're going to feel the viber.
Speaker 4: With me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, it's fucking true. I did with a baritone voice. And I didn't even like him at first, and he like whispered some ship. But it was only when he got like in it, like yeah, literally I was cool on him. I was like, I'm like, I'm cool. He got like three inches from my bitch's ear level. He was like the room number is. I was like, what the fuck? I was like, yeah, I was like what. I was like, Okay, that was a nigga that I said was a back alley, dark dark way.
Speaker 4: Everything's bright except this.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah that that voice. Yeah, yeah, I gotta stop talking about him on my episodes.
Speaker 5: I had an impression. You know, shadow work is important too. You know a lot of people, you know, obviously we come up in religion and praying.
Speaker 4: And getting on your knees and praying.
Speaker 3: Did you grow up Christian or like in religious?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I grew up.
Speaker 5: My aunt had a church, she's a pastor, so yeah, I grew up Christian. And then my sister's dad, who is not my dad, my dad, but my mom my sisters we have different dads.
Speaker 4: He was seven day of minutes, so I was like ten eleven years old in a seven day minutes. Yeah, you know about the seven day that's yeah, yeah, I had to I had to have the experience.
Speaker 3: I was talking about that intent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I lost my originator.
Speaker 5: So it was like, yeah, Friday night to Saturday night, no nothing, you know, but we weren't doing any settings.
Speaker 4: So that was that was the part I couldn't respect. It was like, all right, we're gonna get us into this, like learn the keys. But it's just like, no, you can't play video games right now, you can't.
Speaker 3: You know, you can't do anything. Don't do anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So you know it's it's levels. You know.
Speaker 5: I grew up that way, but you know, through time I developed my own modalities because I realized this is this is all, this is all you know.
Speaker 4: What you make it?
Speaker 3: What are some of the modalities you've adopted to do shadow work? And what shadow work have you done? Like maybe there's a man man tuning in first.
Speaker 4: And foremost.
Speaker 5: Doing mushrooms, you feel me, I know on TV and the media, like maybe someone saw mushrooms like being done on TV or you know, but that's not the actual original purpose.
Speaker 4: You feel me like this comes from the earth.
Speaker 5: And every time I do mushrooms, it's shadow work because I'm presented with some ship I did or some ship that happened to me. You know, it's coming up in the trip and I'm like, oh my god, how did I feel? You know, a lot of times when we have trauma, we don't we put it to the side.
Speaker 3: A lot of times when you're black, you put it.
Speaker 4: You got on.
Speaker 1: Look, you got on the side, literally almost every time. Let's be honest.
Speaker 5: Okay, we have so much stuff on the side and we just moving and walking around and hey we lit no, no, no, no, no, you need to get that stuff on the side.
Speaker 4: So, you know, Ayuasca was a big, big help for me.
Speaker 3: Purging, you know, right in the ayahuasca experience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the ayahuasca experience was amazing. It was life changing. Like I did it after after the tour, which the tour was so tough, you know for me because it's been a while since I've been in that world, and it was like revisiting some people from the past that I've moved on from, and.
Speaker 4: It was like, why are we doing this?
Speaker 3: What did you learn in that experience?
Speaker 5: I learned that you know, the past is the past, and however you choose to you know, you have to you have to decide how you're going to walk away.
Speaker 4: A lot of people when we have trauma and stuff happens to us, we like.
Speaker 5: Run away and we're like, oh this happened to me, and this is wrong, and now I'm here dealing with this what happened to me, But you have to approach it and be like, yo, that was wrong.
Speaker 4: This wasn't supposed to happen to me. And I know that, and now I'm carrying.
Speaker 5: On this is it is over, you know, And that tour, you know, really helped me deal and heal with that because you.
Speaker 4: Know, when I first started my career when I was sixteen sevent.
Speaker 5: Team I would suppose Orion, Orion's career was supposed to have the support of B two K's career, and because they didn't want they got jealous of me, you know, and we almost fought on my first performance.
Speaker 4: You know, that turned me off from doing everything I was destined to do. You know. So shit happens, but it's all about how you deal with it.
Speaker 5: And at that moment the tour, it was like okay. It was like, hey, you want to still be a victim or you want to be a victor. And you know, like I said, my dad his name is Victor. Shout out my dad, even though you know we're not you know what I'm saying where I wish we were, But my dad's name is Victor. So I would always be victorious. So after the tour, that was like, oh, this is my moment. Get back to yourself or Ryan enough daddy, that's what I call it, dadding. Yeah, enough dadding, you know, like get back to your purpose. Like my purpose wasn't to be a good dad. It's just part of who I am. But my purpose is to influence the world, to change the world. So I have to get back to my strongest modality, which is entertainment, which is being in front of people.
Speaker 4: And you know that just that tour was the catalyst for me because, like you.
Speaker 5: Said earlier, I felt a lot of guilt, you know, like because my original plan was to be like president in my daughter's life and all that.
Speaker 4: And you know, once my mom's.
Speaker 5: Career started kicking off and you know, settling, and you know, like I said, after seven, you know, she started being with mom more. You know, she started going, my daughter start having lady changes and going through things, and it's like, all right with your mom, I.
Speaker 4: Don't have it.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't have any I don't have this experience.
Speaker 4: You know, I can tell you this, but that ain't gonna work for you. It's gonna work for me. But you know, your mom needs to tell you this.
Speaker 5: Your aunt needs to tell you this, you know, because me being your dad, me telling you you know my dad, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But I understand that, so you know it all it all.
Speaker 3: You know, that's beautiful. I think sometimes with shadow work people, yeah, like you said, run away from it and just like the dark side of Like, I think shadow work is a lot of things dealing with trauma also, like you know, I always say, like you got to feed the beasts a little bit. Hello, Like like you said, you got to go to the you gotta do the we're all about the yingang and bad choices.
Speaker 4: You got to go to the fort a purpose.
Speaker 3: You can't have one but about that bad even like one.
Speaker 5: Like actually like solidifies the other when when you think about it in whole, it's like, yeah, this one does that, so it can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we're if we are really in true wholeness, then we are dabbling in both at you know, in balance really and you really can't even in like a lot of traditional religions Christianity and all the other ones whatever, there is this huge like don't do this, don't indulge in sex, don't indulge in drinking, but it's like, well that ship feels good. Sex feels good, pleasure feels good, moaning feels good, Being naked feels good. There are things that which are there's something there. There's something there, something that God or you can learn.
Speaker 4: That you can take away. Yes, yes, whether it's about yourself or whether it's about.
Speaker 3: The dark alley, darky down.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're in the dark alley, Like why do I like dark alleys? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Now I got to figure out what I got? Like how do I see lights in these dark allies?
Speaker 1: What am I am?
Speaker 3: I the dark alley? And when I'm indulging in this dark alley only because.
Speaker 4: They're not trying to light up some ship.
Speaker 3: That can't be lit?
Speaker 8: Or do I need to walk the funk away and you need to give with my tribe and stay lit exactly stop trying to you know, project in this person what I really need to do for myself.
Speaker 4: Yes, I really need to do for myself, you.
Speaker 5: Know, Like like I said when on this fatherhood journey, you know which, I didn't have a role map. You know what I'm saying, I'm not one of them dudes, Like I didn't have my dad, Like I have no one to fucking mirror. But people in my memory or people I've read about, or you know, Sean will Smith, you know, people like him, you know, like I have no none of that. Uncle Phil rest in peace, but like you know, so knowing that, it's just like, all right, man, how I wanted to be you feel me? I wanted to be where you know, you know, for Janey. You know what I'm saying, like there was certain comfort in her that I wanted her to have that I never seen my mom have. You feel me as far as like with working. You know, like my mom was a hairstylist, So it's like I grew up in the salon. I grew up around, you know, all of that shit that at it's intercelt, so you know I grew up around that, and you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's just like yeah, man, But before we started talking, when he came in, when you came in, you were saying, like, you know, I when you guys crept into our DM talking about I know all about good mom's bad choices, We're like, well, what the fuck do you mean you know about good mom's sad choices? But you were essentially you said you were raised by your mom primarily she you know, she worked in the Harislon. I'm sure she's working the fuck a lot to support her, you know, you and your your siblings. And she smoked weed, and from the community's standpoint, she was doing making bad choices.
Speaker 1: But then she created these I mean amazing me being.
Speaker 5: My brother, my older brother being born at sixteen when she was sixteen, Me being born at eighteen.
Speaker 4: That was already a bad choice.
Speaker 5: Not only for her, but like my grandma, Like you know, people were talking shit, y'all, what y'all doing.
Speaker 4: Y'all got these little dudes like what they gonna do? You feel me? And it's like, turns out we did. It's still a good jobs I was supposed to do. You feel me?
Speaker 5: And it turns out when when ladies like my mom and my nan and all them, when they got it, when they.
Speaker 4: Got it under control, you feel me. Look how it happens.
Speaker 5: Now. There are some things that I'm missing. There are some parts I'm missing You know that I was I wasn't allotted. You know that I'm gathering now that I seek now, you know, like you know, working out and like you know, going to the gym. It's like those are things I didn't do as a kid that I should have done if a mail was around me influencing that.
Speaker 4: But you know, I'm into it now and I have. You know, I got ogs. Now.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say, I think the ladies don't think that that's been missing. I think.
Speaker 3: I think you're doing just fine, that you've been doing just well.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know we saw the pictures. We saw the watermelons.
Speaker 4: Indeed, yes, indeed I love watermelons.
Speaker 5: You do.
Speaker 3: I mean, now you know we brought we didn't. We gifted Oriyan O'Ryan a couple of swetters. But yes, I want you to know that, my dear, we have one more gift for you.
Speaker 4: Y'all just surprises.
Speaker 1: When you come to the Good Mom Show, you get taken care of, you get nurtured.
Speaker 3: You do get nurtured. We're nurturing women.
Speaker 4: We're all making me feel like at home hanging out. Well we have.
Speaker 3: I also want to apologize to you. We usually smoke during our episodes, but HR is here today so we can't. We're going to smoke outside. But we do have another gift for you, and just just say right here, hold on, you're ready.
Speaker 4: My god, I was surprised this is why I love.
Speaker 3: Oh Lord, we have so Erica and I really thought this really through mostly Erica. Oh yeah, please get comfortable.
Speaker 4: Hold it.
Speaker 1: Need to get to hear God, God, damn it.
Speaker 3: Here, I'll hold we can hold it.
Speaker 4: Hold it, you can hold it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you hold it.
Speaker 3: I can actually assist you with this watermelon if you need to hold it and let me just yeah, actually, let me get a bigger one for you, because we heard from the instagrams that O Marion, I mean o'rian really loves watermelon. So ready oh oh oh.
Speaker 5: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: Mhmm, how is that? How is that?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, it's so juicy. Oh no, I know I got some drip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: The instagram didn't lie.
Speaker 4: For you.
Speaker 1: Mhm all no, no, that's all.
Speaker 3: That's all natural, man, right.
Speaker 9: One thing I love is the juices. Baby, let the juice. Thot know, some of y'all be nervous about the juice is spraying us. Don't be nervous about that. Please let it go, Please let.
Speaker 1: It go on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't breathe. You can't breathe now, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Wow, I think you.
Speaker 3: Let me try to.
Speaker 4: See hold on how much motel milion.
Speaker 3: Y'all, we got another one.
Speaker 4: Y'all got use if you put the ten on it, I can show y'all.
Speaker 3: A little spice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, you know we discovered on arbitree. Honestly, Ti there, I'm like, how do we make women feel safe? She's like I was like, I was like, we should feed them fruit. I'm going to feed my friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't give me no see me.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's okay, so what but this is this is how you This is how you cultivate friendships.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and we're connected through the fruit and the juices. Okay and the juice and Ma and Mama. See this is what we do in mama's you know, big Mama.
Speaker 4: Thank you. We love you, big Mama because you know you allow us to come together.
Speaker 1: In this way.
Speaker 3: This is beautiful.
Speaker 1: While let me tell you, I don't think we've ever eaten on the show.
Speaker 3: We haven't.
Speaker 4: Can I get you? Let me finish?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, we have more for you. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: There's more of.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. So you can't leave. You can't leave the rhymee my guy, my god.
Speaker 5: When you're done with that, Ryan, it gotta look like a hello like a happy face looks happy.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh Lord is right Hollo.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm so happy you picked a good Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got these motherfucker watermelons yesterday, I said Erica had the idea.
Speaker 4: Wait, first of all, was the first watermelon I've had this year? What first one this year? Be gone? And you know this cherry you just reminded me.
Speaker 5: I gotta go see my man Sam's watermelons on Normandy Engage.
Speaker 3: He's the best ones.
Speaker 4: It's in the hoods in l A. But I'm telling y'all, if y'all want you ever tried to yellow.
Speaker 3: Water can be come with yellow.
Speaker 1: That's how I trip.
Speaker 5: Yes, yellow watermelon, orange watermelon, and watermelon with seeds.
Speaker 4: Okay, we need to say from Texas extinct, Yes, from Texas.
Speaker 5: So you know, yeah, we gotta, yeah, we gotta plany that out, you know what I mean, Because we gotta we gotta do a watermelon feast.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? Just everybody just.
Speaker 3: Rather good friends after dark? That's interesting after dark after yeah, well, you know we do well.
Speaker 5: See, I gotta I got a freaky Friday playlist, we see, Okay, now see I love the way y'all think.
Speaker 4: See ladies. I love the way y'all think.
Speaker 3: May come the Patreon for some exclusive watermelon content.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know, because I could do this, but I think they would.
Speaker 3: I think we're good. I mean, ladies, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you see this plate, we can we can all do that.
Speaker 5: We can do with the shirts off, you know, you know, because honestly, it's a lot of fellows out there. They don't know how to properly, you know, take that watermelon and get it right on in. I think I think they need storial see hold on, see when you gotta this, this is this is a small one. So you want to finish this in Like I said, okay, you know what I mean, because you need to let her know, like, hey, you're gonna you're gonna go first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got a little Ryan right there. I went a little too Haim.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, baby, but I have to let you know, like listen, you're gonna be good, and you're gonna go first, and I'm gonna be right behind you.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: You know, there's something so erotic and pleasurable and beautiful about just you know, being one with the earth, divine, feminine, divine, masculine, and the mama patcha.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 3: This goes to show how beautiful just friendship is. Absolutely friendship is.
Speaker 4: I don't know how y'all knew. I ain't nothing today, I ain't had a thing.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad we could.
Speaker 5: And that was the perfect first meal of the day. And I mean I don't I don't wake up and like go to food.
Speaker 3: That's it's a good way to drink.
Speaker 4: That was amazing. We have we have one of those free to go home with thinking about it all night.
Speaker 3: Oh good, because so we'll we That was a delicious.
Speaker 4: I didn't even going to be presented with amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, we bear gifts, you know, good good moms are full of surprises. Keep hanging out, you know, you never know what you're gonna get over here.
Speaker 1: Always invited.
Speaker 3: I was Erica was telling me we should get a watermelon on like my carf on the phone on speaker. My daughter was a backseat, so she was like later she was like, mom, you know when you have a cabation. I was like, what she's like when you like when someone comes on the show. I was like, oh, guest, She's like, yeah, you know how you said you're gonna eat watermelon. I was like yeah, She's like, that's a good idea because watermelon is delicious.
Speaker 5: I was like it is.
Speaker 3: I was like, it is a good idea. And you're full of water and it's full of water and water and women make women and men make life. We create life.
Speaker 4: We hold life, you know, and you know, wh his life save the soil.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Are you like a vegetarian or vegan? Are you like very your diet?
Speaker 4: Like I'll say this, I am.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 5: I'm like eighty percent plant based, but because I have friends that are not, you know, I don't make my friends feel weird about the choices.
Speaker 4: That they choose, you know. Like I have a best friend, what up Joe? He loves steak, you know, he loves waggy steak. And I'm like, you know, but if we're going to dinner, I'm not gonna be I don't want to go there. It's a steakhouse. Like what am I going to eat? Sides? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm gonna eat some size for my bro tonight, you know, because you know, because that's what you do when you love people.
Speaker 4: You know, your compromise. So I'm I'm plant based, but I compromise for those hard I'm a video.
Speaker 3: Those dipping tacos I know, did me.
Speaker 5: Even though some really good like Jackfruit, I know, Oh my god, yo what they're doing with jack Fruit's.
Speaker 3: But you know, it also depends on your bood type. Sometimes certain blood types need me like I'm an a b plan.
Speaker 4: I need to do that.
Speaker 5: I heard it's it's a blood type test something you can do to Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Need to get into that.
Speaker 3: The conspiracy part of me was like, don't tell your blood type on the podcast. The government JJ blipped.
Speaker 4: That out, you know, but yeah, meet you up about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, Yeah, I'll help you. I'll lead you need, lead you to your blood type diet or wherever wherever you need me to take it, because you know whatever, I'll take it. Oh my god, me and him are literally about to kill this fucking bottle.
Speaker 1: Of bell air.
Speaker 3: Here's the watermelon champagne and Wednesday Friday and hump Day to hump Day. Yes, okay, Well, at the beginning of the show, we asked you to pull a card, and it's just like the witchy bitch that I.
Speaker 4: Am, I.
Speaker 3: Have pulled the Emperor card and shout out to Mahogany Tiaro for having the best black and brown cards on the in the game. But when I pulled this card and we looked at it, I said, huh, that looks like you. Well, I said, well, I'll be damn let me say the Emperor right, it just looks like it's like him sitting in there. It does, it does.
Speaker 4: Start.
Speaker 3: So let's let's see. Let us know if this resonates with you. Okay, so upright. It means authority, establishment, structure, father figure huh. As the father figure of the Tarot tech, the Emperor suggests that you are adopting this fatherly role regardless of whether you are male or female, providing for your family and protecting and defending your loved ones. You may be the breadwinner or the rock for those who rely on your stability and security. Similarly, the Emperor represents a powerful leader who demands respect and authority. Status, power and recognition and are essential to you, and you are the most comfortable in leadership role where you can command and direct others. As a leader, you rule with a firm but fair hand. You have a clear vision of what you want to create, and you organize those around you to manifest your goal. You listen to the advice of others, but you prefer to have the final say com wow. He literally said, this conflict doesn't scare you, and you won't hesitate to use your power to protect those that you care about, and in return, those people will repay you with their loyalty and respect you deserve. Claim your authority as leader and influencer, and don't let others put you down. The Emperor reflects am bound by rules and regulations. You create law and order by applying principles or guidelines to a specific situation, even if they're your own. Create calm out of chaos by breaking down any problem into parts and then mapping out the actions you need to take to resolve it. Be systematic, strategic, and highly organized in your approach, and stick to your plan until the end. It also signifies world knowledge and expertise. Through the course of your life, you have gained valuable wisdom and life experience, and now you enjoy offering guidance, advice, and direction to someone who might benefit from it.
Speaker 1: Retreat leader.
Speaker 3: The Good Vibe or treat men the Good Vibe treat for men.
Speaker 5: Retreat leaders that the Emperor cards were just describing me in my life to the t and you know that's energy. You know, like how you guys were talking about earlier, that's manifestation that I mean, we all align right now because you know, when you guys hit me up, I was just like, like, you know, I'm I'm in a space right now with my career and with all this, like you know, my plan was, you know, like I said earlier, to be present, you know, and now that my daughter is like a teenager not worried about me, got our own things.
Speaker 4: Going on, I'm like, you know, what, perfect time to get back in it.
Speaker 5: So, uh, you know, when you guys hit me like and I did a little research on y'all, it just was it was perfect. And when you pick that, I always get the Emperor card, you know, I you know I do. I definitely dabble. So you know that was confirmation for me too that I'm where I need to be.
Speaker 4: You guys are a part of my dream.
Speaker 5: Thank you for being a part of my dream, making me making me feel like, you know, yeah, I'm going in the right direction.
Speaker 4: You guys are my confirmation for that I'm going in the right directions.
Speaker 1: I'm happy, We're happy to be that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, what made you say yes, were you like, well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I felt like I met you before, I know you somewhere or maybe you know right, So I was just like, wait a minute, I think you know my cousin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm like, this is a familiar person, but not that familiar like my name and you know, but I'm like, this is a familiar person. So I just was like, you know, I get dms all the time. The dms go crazy. I'm sure I was like this, but I like to curate the things that I'm involved in, like I like them to be about what I'm about because I don't have management and don't have you know, I.
Speaker 4: Got a little publicism and you feel me. But my career is run by me. Everything I do. I like the cars, I have the last say.
Speaker 5: So, so if I don't want to do it is because if it's not done, it's because I didn't want to do it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: If it's because it's done, it because I wanted to do it. So, you know, thank you guys for having me and considering me, thinking about me to you know, be here, because this was like you got I mean.
Speaker 4: I told my mom, you know, I told I'm like, Mom, you gotta check this out about listen, I'll be chiefing with Mama.
Speaker 3: That makes us really feel special because someone told someone told eric and that we're not the type of women that would take you take home your mom. The fact that you told your mom about us, we really needed.
Speaker 1: To hear that.
Speaker 4: Little do they know more than the mama's back in the day. They know what time it is. They ain't corny and cookie cutter.
Speaker 3: Get me, You're a product of a good mom, bad choices.
Speaker 4: Okay, so happens this is this.
Speaker 5: A good mom do her thing and allow her to, you know, manifest her ideas, and you believe in her. Because I'm gonna tell you all right now. Like I said before, I can remember I can recall as a kid, people telling them my mom, you know, you know you'd be sneaking around you listening to conversation ship. I can recall, you know, some of my my grandma's friends and all of them saying, my mom, you know, we wasn't gonna be nothing.
Speaker 4: We was gonna be in jail.
Speaker 5: Wenna, have all these kids all of that ship. Look at me now you feel me influencing your little grandson. He's looking at me now, So you need to watch yourself, you feel me, because you never know who's gonna come out. You know, victorious, you know what I mean. And you know through my past and through what I've gone through, you know, I'm glad my mom and then was able to display the strength for me to get through things without.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, without taking too much of what it was.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to.
Speaker 2: Personally thank your mother. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Her name is may No Leslie, Leslie, Thanks Leslie.
Speaker 3: I want to last thing I want to ask you because you've had like this experience with your mom and you're obviously on your own journey and you're involved, and you're a dad and you've been a young dad. How have you? I mean, your daughter's.
Speaker 4: Fourteen now, she'll be fourteen in November.
Speaker 3: What's your birthday?
Speaker 4: November nineteenth?
Speaker 3: My daughters is the twenty seventh. Yeah, oh yeah, that's Erica. Yeah, well spice a little spicy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, you don't know your we're special Scorpio children. Yes, I mean, especially when I'm to double Scorpio Sage Moon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my gosh, it's a lot.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 3: How how have you instilled your spirituality with what's you daughter's name means child of the way, Yeah, okarious.
Speaker 1: And she's a water signed.
Speaker 4: Beautiful and her mom's water science.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean Erica and I are both waters for me.
Speaker 4: So what was the question?
Speaker 3: How have you instilled your your spirituality? Have you practiced spirituality and brought her into that as a.
Speaker 4: Honestly you know, being open with her, share, you know, meditating with her.
Speaker 5: You know, when I go and I'm like building my altar in my in my space and all that, like, come here, baby, you need to know what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Right. You see this picture of your grandma right here. You know, you gotta put this up. You gotta honor her. And she's gone, but hey, listen, gotta put an altar up, you know what I mean. So when I'm doing.
Speaker 5: Things, I just make sure she's there and I explain it to her and I let her know like, hey, listen, your dad's gonna give you the keys.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about it. I'm gonna tell you everything. There's nothing you can tell me that's like.
Speaker 5: Tell me, let's go, let's do this, let's do this, and let's do this right, you know, because one thing I can recall, like she's like five six or whatever. You know, family members and women saying to me like, oh, what are you gonna do when she's like start liking boys and ah, And I'm like, listen, I'm gonna be excited because of the type of man I am.
Speaker 4: I want to see what type of influence, what what type offfluence like look like me? Because if he is, I'm love that. You know, I'm gonna I'm gonna hope. So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, you kind of get to see the work in action.
Speaker 3: And I think in the black community or just in like the parental community, I think we forget, especially for little girls, and it's like this huge thing to be like too all dads like you ain't gonna have no boyfriend or oh I can't when she turns.
Speaker 4: That ain't our culture either.
Speaker 3: But the thing is that little girls growing to be women, you know, that is what happens. That's a part of it. And if if you like completely, if you completely don't negate that, pretend it doesn't exist, then she then you develop a child or a young woman that is not in tune with herself as a woman. And in her divine feminine and by totally darving that part and ignoring it, it does not do ship for how she's going to know herself as a whole human inevitably in adulthood. And like, I think people get really weird about talking about this part of women developing young women developing into women, but it is so fucking important.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you.
Speaker 5: We see what happens when Thanksgiving my daughters with me. She's at my house, nanas and all that. She asked me if one of her little guy friends school, She went.
Speaker 3: To, you know, if they can come over, how'd you handle it? So, yeah, come on right right, Yeah, I need to know.
Speaker 4: Bring them over here in my playing field so I can see what's going on.
Speaker 3: And thankfully she feels comfortable enough to do that.
Speaker 4: Oh I love that. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Accepted the invitation because she might have not asked. Again, the secrets happened and then.
Speaker 1: All that shit.
Speaker 3: Nobody got time for that, and you even know who it was and what they are about.
Speaker 1: It's like you got to trust your parenting. Like it's like a lot of the work, Like do you not trust your parenting?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 5: He was right?
Speaker 2: This was always my argument with my I mean, granted I was like doing some function when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: That's because she fell.
Speaker 1: I would always tell my mom, I'm like, you're not.
Speaker 4: Trust your parenting because said, well, okay, yeah, so you know my daughter.
Speaker 1: Understand whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, I would I would say that, and I'd be and and she would be like that would be her response, like, yo, I'm like, you did a great job, but hold on.
Speaker 1: I feel like you've done a great job.
Speaker 4: So you know.
Speaker 1: And and even what you said remind me of what Problems said a few weeks ago on our episode where he was like, I'm not raising my daughter to be a childld I'm raising her.
Speaker 3: To be a woman.
Speaker 4: Problem That was. That was lit. That was lit.
Speaker 5: I don't know him like personally, but I know a few people that know him and always know him to be like a solid person.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that was that was maybe one of the people that you're talking about.
Speaker 1: He actually.
Speaker 3: He's talking.
Speaker 4: I can take him on the retreat and we unfolded, we unlocked some shing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because that's you know with the Fellas Man and you know with meditation and ship like that, and it's like what they don't know, is like it's so much power in that man, if you just take it back, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: But you want to go to the gym, pump iron. But you know it's like, bro, can you really withstand a situation that you couldn't even fathom?
Speaker 5: Like are you gonna are you gonna be able to still be a man in that and not act out on your emotions?
Speaker 4: And yeah, because when women see nigga freaking out and it's a rap, rap, God, damn niggas was the over you feel me? So it's like, you know, I love that.
Speaker 5: You know I was able to come up under you know, my nana who was studying you know all right, so my nana was like came up Yoruba right by choice though by choice, great Grandma, shout out, nanny, you feel me? Chalk tawn Indian, full blooded. She obviously got bit by the Bible. You know what I'm saying that she got bit by the Bible that ain't even in its original text.
Speaker 4: So she got bit by the remixed Bible. And you know Christianity.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm sorry, you know, I gotta say it, but it sucked a lot of us up because what we don't realize is we got Sorry, it's clear we got Christianity the same time as slaves so called slavery, because so called slavery.
Speaker 4: Didn't go high. They said it went just so you know, but it did go. It did go, but not how. But you know that. You know, my my my circle is is really all responsible for my thoughts and what I do. Like like you guys said this, I'm the product. I'm the literal product of a good mom, bad choice.
Speaker 3: Your grandma was practicing like what should there she was doing.
Speaker 5: I was I was six and and going, you know, seeing her go, like you know, seeing her go do rituals with Africans and they you know, there was this thing that used to happen in la.
Speaker 4: Called the African Marketplace in the nineties.
Speaker 5: Like my grandma used to always have a booth there, and you know, she was like the first entrepreneur I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's bomb.
Speaker 5: You feel me, Like, I mean, making necklaces, beads and like really creating from here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So you know, seeing that and knowing that that.
Speaker 5: That's all it takes, is like it's a gift. All I gotta do is do my part and make sure I'm around the right people. Just do any part.
Speaker 3: Thank you. That makes me feel really good. I feel like seeing you a product of like free women, entrepreneurial women, good mom's bad choices.
Speaker 5: It's like it made me like val repond immediately, you know, I was just like, wait a minute, where was this?
Speaker 4: You know, like my mom, you know, like my mom didn't have that.
Speaker 5: My mom didn't have any friends that were like you know, she opted out of friends to take care of us, you know, to take us to skating, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: She opted out of that. You know. So when I started like watching you guys and like watching your whole thing, I'm like, yo, I'm pulling up on them because.
Speaker 5: I respect it, I love it. I'm a product of this, and you know, it's just it's my duty. Like you know, like I don't know if y'all got sons or y'all got.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, my daughter she's you know, like she's a great artist. She can draw, amazing, she does everything thing. But like you know, I instilled in my daughter like hey, if you have you got to give, yeah, you know, whether that's information structure, you know, knowledge, whatever, if you.
Speaker 4: Have you have to give.
Speaker 3: I feel very very like, I'm very aware that you know, when you're aligned with people, whether it be through the DMS, hether someone say hey, interview him and then he pulls up. I was going to tell you, like, thank you very much, because just as you were supposed to be here, I think there was a message for you, for us from you and that like this is the product of you know, watering your garden and that it is okay. And sometimes we're going to feel guilt and we're going to feel you know, because maybe we don't have the baby daddy. That's right, Ryan, Who's fucking Who's Yeah, But at least we know that doing what we're doing is going to see children that are understand respect the hustle and understand it. And so like you know, it's it's always in exchange. And it's so beautiful to have you here.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 5: Yes, you know, like I said, you know what the title alone, I'm like, this is it first of all, because I know y'all lying, y'all don't make it bad.
Speaker 3: It's all good most of them, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean that may be bad to someone else, but if you if you're making a choice wholeheartedly.
Speaker 3: It ain't bad, and then you grow from it, even if it's not the fact.
Speaker 4: Because it might be a choice. You got to learn exactly. So, you know, I saw that in you guys.
Speaker 5: And when I was hearing you guys talk about certain bring up certain things you guys are doing, I was like, see, I need to tap in with them. You know what I mean, I need I need two for what I do in my tribe. You know what I'm saying, y'all gotta be around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm talking about you on the show.
Speaker 5: You know, like I do things like you know when we do like family family cookouts and ship like that, Like I invite my friends like I'm on the grill.
Speaker 3: I can bring some signs we cooked.
Speaker 4: Could kids, kids running around.
Speaker 3: Yes, the dose over here, Yeah, it's not even the hiding. We're smoking weight to go to the fucking way and see we're smoking way by that and.
Speaker 5: See you know, my niece and my nephew and my daughter, you know, they know when when uncle's in that garage, when Papa's in that garage.
Speaker 1: Shape, you smell that, I know, you smell it gone, And I'll be in there smoking the flower.
Speaker 5: Because I need them to see me stone so that they know no one can tell them at fifteen sixteen, Oh you smell weight you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, I see my dad that nigga smoke four blunts and then he made dinner. So wait.
Speaker 3: The other day. The other day, I went to the farmer's market and I was like, I didn't have any weed in the house. So I got to my friend's house. We were with the kids. I was like, she had one joint left. We smoked a joint. We went down the hill to this fucking farmer's market in Studio City, right. I was stone. I was like, I don't know how I'm so stone. We can pull up to like the coffee one or whatever. So I'm in line and they're ordering, and I'm looking at the sign and I'm reading it and I'm like, I know what that word says, but it looks like a different word. So I'm like it goods to me. I'm high in my mind, in my mind and by myself. I'm looking at the word. I'm about to order the coffee. I'm like, I'll take the Yeah, I'll take the parate. She was like pirates.
Speaker 4: I was like, yo was high level pronunciation.
Speaker 1: I was like, he's a classy.
Speaker 3: I said, well, I'm a very come find it the pate of the Cariban. But I was like, I'll take the pate lat She was like the Pirates latte. I was like, I'm high. I was like, I'm so, and I'm fancy. I said, I'm still that I'm fancy. I said, the Pirates with the oat milk, okay, the old milk. My daughter, who's learning to read, was like, this pitch is dumb. Meanwhile, I'm like, I'm high, bitch, don't correct men of my daughter's wanting to read. I was like, that's you know, And I told I was like, you know, words are difficult.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: The English English language.
Speaker 3: At the time, we don't know why K is in front of n O w okay, shut up. I don't know, it doesn't make sense. Who fucking knows, but this is a goddamn parate. Give me, goddamn it. Then my friend looked down. She's like a bitch. That was gonna be like an accident over the or something. I just had to That's the high thing I did this week. Well, thank you so much, thank you for this episode. You guys know where to find us a Good Mom's underscore Bad Choices.
Speaker 4: We're also Great Choice, Great Choices.
Speaker 3: We're also on Patreon, but we're explicit, so you have to in the browser Patreon dot com backslash Good Moms, Bad Choices. There's a lot of exclusive content, a lot of secret content. We don't tell all the people because everybody is already in our business a lot. If you haven't followed the Good Vibe Retreat, please follow the Good Vibe Retreat. We're having men's Retreat coming to you soon, hosted.
Speaker 4: By Ryan and coming soon. Get your mind right.
Speaker 3: I told you whatever we speak because you'll be surprised, coming, coming, surprised, and anything else. Erica I Love.
Speaker 2: If you love this episode and you love us, make sure to rate and review us on Apple Podcasts. Please let us beat the algorithm. O. Black podcasters matter and those reviews matter. So please just take two minutes out of your day, leave us a review, and we love you and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: Bye bye.
Speaker 7: M is Ellena j Solo baa recorder elasab Yeah