Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB.
Speaker 2: This is Leading Off Live, brought you by Prize Fixed.
Speaker 1: Sign up with Prize Pigs today and use that promo code leading Off when you do. It's me Joey Pa, Jopie's a pea. That of course is the Welsh and I'm sorry I missed you all yesterday. It was out of my control. Exfinity was doing work in my area. I got a message in the morning a few weeks ago and said, hey, we're gonna do work in your era.
Speaker 2: You might experience an outager two.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, nothing happened yesterday got the same thing.
Speaker 2: I figured I was okay, Welsh.
Speaker 1: I was not, and thank goodness for you and Scott Bogman to jump in there. But I have to say, Welsh, maybe I should miss the show more often, because yesterday I picked Trey Turner for my home run call and I got two home runs. I picked Aaron Nola for my DFS pitcher on the show Sheets, which I hope you told everybody about because he was terrific and basically I crushed life. I was crushing life. So maybe you think I should just sit this one out too, or what I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's like it.
Speaker 4: I think wah wah got to your internet. I think that's really what happened. I think they heard what you had to say about Kyle Schwarverer and schwerver Fest, and wah wah got.
Speaker 3: To your internet yesterday.
Speaker 2: There it is.
Speaker 4: There's glory. It is glorious. Which, by the way, Joe, I don't know if you saw got me back on the board and I saw you got a couple, so.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think maybe you just needed, like your internet, a little reset, and you're back on it.
Speaker 1: You're back on a reset. Sometimes in life, Welsh, we all need a reset. It's great to see all the peanuts and cracker jacks here. I guess Cason is right. I look extra ball today because I shaved. I know you now, I really look like the lead singer.
Speaker 4: You know what's the coolest thing to everyone? Look you can see let's let's all point and look at Joe. You can see where the beard is because it's a little bit lighter down here where it's a little bit hot. Yeah, you've got a glow to you, Joe.
Speaker 3: It's a internet.
Speaker 1: Because I'm so happy it's that's what it is. It's my Internet glow, That's what it is. I I all of a sudden, the Internet gets a little upgrade and now you know, good times. Let's get to the baseball. There's a lot to talk about. I hate to start off with negative. That's not true.
Speaker 2: I love starting off with the negative.
Speaker 1: Alec Manoa, Oh goodness, crisis, this is it, right, this is our nightmare. He has lost seven consecutive decisions. He got a total of twenty two outs in his last three starts. The're just some fun numbers. I'm thrown out at you. He has a six three sixty ra He's got a forty eight strikeout to forty two walk ratio. Last night was a wacky day of him trying to blow balls out of bounds and basically he's blown a lot of seasons at the end of the day. So Alec Manoa, I think you can cut him. No one's gonna take him. The question is does he get sent down? I mean, I feel like at this point the Jays have to do something. I think you let you talked about resets, right, this is the theme of the show today. Yeah, I think Alec Manoa needs a reset.
Speaker 4: They definitely need to unplug Alec Manoa and plug him back in and wait twenty seconds or twenty days or whatever.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 4: I went and looked at Alec Mono. I am stunned by this not to do this thing that we do all the time, but I'm gonna do it. This was one of my big five bold predictions of blow ups, was Alec Manoa, so thank.
Speaker 3: You to that. But I didn't think it was going to be to this degree.
Speaker 4: So I want to take a look, like, what the hell is going on. I've told you guys about I think the new pace of play and his size, if we're being honest, has maybe had a little bit of a factor in it. But like as far as the pitch mix goes, so a couple interesting things is he's switched to being primary sinker over foreseen this year.
Speaker 3: He was primary forceeing last year.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like a three pitch mix by the way, but it's been primary sinker over forceeing. Well, that sinker stinks. He's got it dead middle of the zone where last year he was cutting corners. It has an XPA of over three hundred. Also, the slider, the slider is not hitting bottom edges or outside of the zone. It's staying in the zone and it's getting beat up more. Last year, the slider had a one ninety average against. It's got a three twenty eight. He's also spinning it less. So at the end of the day, what I'm saying is is all of these pitches are sitting in the zone more. The sinker is way less effective, which has also made the forcing fastball three hundred batting average against. The guy is all over the zone and I think it's part of the pace of play. And I don't know how and when it gets fixed. It's just not going.
Speaker 3: To be this year.
Speaker 4: Based on how he's approaching the zone. I just don't want any part of it because I don't see where he's going to fix it in this year. It could and it could be next year, maybe losing some weight or something like that, but this is bad. He's not getting any whiffs. I'm tipping to say things are over, but it's over.
Speaker 1: Well, it's over for twenty twenty three. I think anybody who looked for regression potentially that was fair, but implosion I don't think was on. It wasn't on my bingo board. I wasn't looking for emplosure when it came to alec Manoo. But this is where we're at. It's here the walks were unsustainable. I thought there was a window there when Jansen was catching him again, and then when Jansen got hurt, remember that was I said. You know, he started to look better. But I don't know if it's the catching situation. I don't know if it's the pitch clock. I don't know if it's physically how he feels, mentally, how he feels. Whatever it is, we definitely need a reset. Speaking of resets too, by popular demand, here we go now that I'm clean shaven, me and David Drason from this almost looks like it could be from AI. If you're watching on the YouTube channel, and again you should fancy ros MLB, you should subscribe to the YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: But there I am selling things.
Speaker 4: This is Joe yesterday, not having to do the show. He's like, I'm gonna eat some cookies and I'll put on my wig.
Speaker 3: How about my chester as well?
Speaker 1: I mean I really do look like it's not I mean I slightly better looking, I think, But you know what else am I going to say? Let's talk about somebody who's actually been good lately, Blake SNeW believe it or not, very solid, eight strikeouts and six innings.
Speaker 2: I still want nothing to do with him. I want to trade him everywhere.
Speaker 1: I do want to talk about Trey Turner four for five with two bombs going into the night, hitting one four, three, one two two seventy over his last fifteen games. Welsh I wrote about him last week in the Fantasy Pros featured Pro's article.
Speaker 2: On our MLB side of things.
Speaker 1: Mike Mayer puts that together every single week, it's a great opportunity to look at some Builow candidates, and you have to know trade Turner is going to turn things around. When the guy who is probably the biggest Trade Turner hater is saying, go out there everywhere and buy him everywhere. You go out there and buy him everywhere. You'll figure it out. It'll be fine. Maybe it's the Hogies. Maybe a Schwarberfest. Can we get a Schwarberfest shirt? Do they have shirts available for Swarfest?
Speaker 3: They do?
Speaker 2: That should be the June giveaway here for the home run contest. I will be I will pay for a shirt too.
Speaker 4: Maybe we could get like a poster done, and you could like autograph it. You could autograph it. I want a Schwarberfest shirt.
Speaker 1: The problem is I'm in Jersey, so like I'll have to look at wah wah and see if there's a Schwarberfest this thing or anything.
Speaker 2: I'll ask them.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, look, can I get it? Can I get this when it? When it's over, I'm I know the people tight with the people at the wall. It's not in pennsylvani So that's my only concern. So that's, you know, the only problem.
Speaker 4: What I'll say about Turner, I actually kind of wish I had thrown him into some of my trade videos. Trade video should be out tomorrow and I hadn't. But he falls along the lines of a couple of these different players, and God, for the life of me, Bog and I were just talking about one of these guys yesterday. There's a couple of those players that still sit out there that you're just like, hey, I might not even have all of the pieces of why this guy's going to get better, but oh many Machada, that's who it was. Where you look at some of these players and you're just like, listen, the underlying stuff don't tell me the story of how he's going to get better. But what I know of this player and the track record is what I'm going to sit on. That was Nolan Ronado a month ago. That's how I feel about many Machatta right now. I think he's pressed out.
Speaker 1: He had some injuries too, so it's like he's been he started to get better and then another injury. There's a really good First of all, I want to shout out Jacob b first time joining us. You didn't sleep in way to go, Jacob way to be a member of society and join us live on the show. Congratulations and talk about always happening to have you guys here. I'm just kidding, but seriously, Uh, there was a question in here. I guess see if I can find it, who would the Blue Jays replace Manoa with that.
Speaker 2: We did not touch on.
Speaker 1: Let's want to go back to the Manoa thing there too. It's not gonna be Pearson, uh.
Speaker 4: Simmon Woods, Richardson, Simon Woods, rich Simeon Woods, Richardson, if I can say, that, would probably be the guy big stuff plus numbers.
Speaker 1: They brought him up the country club name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ricky Tiedeman would have been the player, one of the best pitchers in the minor leagues, but he suffered some injuries. So I just don't think alec Mino is going anywhere. I think they're going to have to just kind of push through this. But if they did, I think it would be Simmeyon Woods Richardson. So then let me turn it back real quick. The last thing I wanted to say was with many Machado, Many Machado, everything is so wildly crazy bad that that's actually like the anomaly, Like it doesn't make sense how much everything is in a bad place because I think he's pressed and the injury.
Speaker 3: So come back to trade Turner. I don't know if there.
Speaker 4: Was like resounding things I ever saw that was like, oh my god, he's massively going to bounce back. And his hard hit numbers were down, his strikeouts were up, but it's like we know who he is, we know he's going to bounce back, So oh yeah, Wodge Richardson is a twin. Sorry about that that the trade happened on there. So those are the type of players you can just always count on without a whole bunch of craziness and need here. So there's a big old circle of pitchers and hitters and everything in there. And I called SimMan Woods Richardson still a blue Jay, but he's not.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna be nobody there.
Speaker 1: You go, okay, So there you have it. A Braves option Mike Soroka to triple A by the way.
Speaker 2: So short lived.
Speaker 1: And this is why I wasn't running out there. People kept asking O we had Soroka. I was like, nah, I don't think we should. He had rolled nine runs allowed in twelve and twelve hits, five strikeouts, just six plots, six walks more than strike I mean that this is crazy. He can't have more walks of strikeouts to be successful. He's never a big strikeout guy. And you know me, Welsh, if it's not a big strikeout profile picture, I'm just not interested. He had nine to two thirds innings over the two starts. Again, you walk six guys, you strike out five, you ain't gonna last very long. So we'll see what goes on there. It's going to be a J. Smith Shaver.
Speaker 2: I hope I'm saying that Corcer.
Speaker 3: You nail it, You absolutely nail it.
Speaker 1: AJ Smith chav who is also going to take over when he was going to drive his Mercedes there to the wolfplan and he's going to wolm up and then come out onto the field.
Speaker 3: Cobblot, Sam and Wolf Richardson and A J. Smith Shava.
Speaker 1: So the twenty year old he's got a one o nine e r N, a point nine to four whip, forty five strikeouts, twelve walks so far. Uh, and he's been a couple different levels here the major League.
Speaker 2: So is a J.
Speaker 1: Smith Chava worth the selection of bringing him up there too of Fantasy team?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean I they brought him like everything he did was insane twenty year old kid that was at high A to So he's up in the majors right now. This feels very it's but it feels very Mason millerish where you look and you're like thirty innings and then you come and look at it just Smith Schauver and you're like, what he's here?
Speaker 1: By bought him us. It's like Elder comes and hits and then you had I'll go, who was it like a week ago they came out of nowhere was it? Shuster?
Speaker 3: Oh Sters has had a couple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And everybody shows up there for the Braves except for Mike's roka and he's like, yep, we.
Speaker 4: Can coet tribute, but this is why they can do this. But but smith schover comes up and they said they're gonna put him in a bullpen roll. He made his debut against the Diamondbacks. He went two and one third, didn't give up a run, got his first strikeout against Corbyn Carroll. Curveball, very wonky, slider, looked good, he commanded his fastball. And now they're talking about him going in the rotation on Friday. My issue and this is just me, me all year, and this is not understanding all of it.
Speaker 3: I just got to tell.
Speaker 4: You, like, I just don't see him being in the rotation the entirety of the year.
Speaker 3: I don't see it.
Speaker 4: So I've seen in the chat a lot of people going Abbot or smiths Shover, and I'm going to go with Abbot because I think Abbots already been given the gig and he's good to go. I don't believe believe smith Shaver is going to stay in that rotation. They brought him up to be bullpen. I think this will be very Strider esque in how they'll treat him. Get some spots starts go long. They're using his arm in the bullpen this year instead of the miners. He's fun, he's really good. He's going to be a great future Dynasty piece, and I would spot start him in solid matchups. But I don't think I trust that he's gonna have a rotation spot through the rest of the season. Like Andrew, Abbott has already kind of been handed. So I so chat your answer. I'll take Abbot over A J A S S A j SS right.
Speaker 3: In there. What would his his first name? Give me? What would be the acronym Joe without the J.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not going to fall for your little games. I think the last time I shaved is when I did the Doctor Evil on the Fantasy Bros. Football Podcast on Halloween.
Speaker 4: The last time you need like a pet cat to just pet Bogman.
Speaker 2: Let's take a quick break in the action and tell you about Fannimal.
Speaker 1: I love live events, but I hate buying tickets the hidden fees.
Speaker 2: They suck. It's like paying for a whole other person who's not even.
Speaker 1: There to be there with you at the event, and customer service is terrible, and coordinating with friends is a nightmare. But then I discovered fanimal and fannamal has tickets to everything concerts, festivals, football, basketball, you name it, and Major League Baseball. And plus there's no fees. The price you see is actually the price you pay.
Speaker 2: What a concept. You heard it here first.
Speaker 1: Fanimal is the cheapest place on the internet to get MLB tickets. And we've all experienced how painful it is to coordinate going to events with friends, and I always end up fronting a bunch of money and then chasing down the friends to get reimbursed, and if they flake, I'm stuck with the whole bill. But Fannimal's patentent group purchase makes it easy to split payments with your friends, so nobody's left holding the bag and you don't have to commit until your friends do. So just pick the seats, pick how many tickets you want to pay for yourself, and then send the link to your friends and we join your group. Everyone gets started separately, and your tickets are secured so you can stack cash by inviting friends ten bucks every time someone joins your group, catching baby. So fanomal it has amazing customer service to don't take my word for it, check out there hundreds and hundreds of five star reviews.
Speaker 2: The next time you.
Speaker 1: Need tickets, go to fanimal dot com or download the fnimal app and use the promo code fanimal MLB. That's fanimal MLB for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Check out fnimal and experience more. And now back to the action. Andrew Abbit By the way, it was next on our list to talk about because we are in the rookie lookie officially, he won his major league debut on Monday. A fun stat here, Andrew Abbott is the only left handed pitcher in the modern era on any team to toss six plus shoutout innings with six plus strikeouts and no more than one hit alout in his major league debut so far in the Yeah, twenty four year old southbaw two fifty era point nine to three, whip ninety strikeout to just seventeen walks over fifty four and things.
Speaker 2: That was ten starts at double A and triple A. So I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Abbot is the guy that I would pick up. That was the one we were gonna put together. But the chat jumped the gun. That's fine, Chat, It's fine, Oh guy.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 4: And to talk on Abbot, Razor just brought up something the like whiff rate was low in this start. He kind of pulled and man, it is like crazy, how many of these young guys are doing this, But he kind of pulled like the Bryce Miller Brandon fought heavy fastball in this start. He went like over sixty percent fastball sixty one percent and he didn't get a whole lot of whiffs. But he's got a great curveball. He hit the zone a whole bunch. Here's my concerns with Andrew Abbott.
Speaker 3: Homers.
Speaker 4: He gave up like eight homers or seven or eight homers in Triple A and that was over like seven starts. He dominated in Double A, but that was with that Tacki ball that they were thrown with. He's big strikeouts because he's got a big, breaking curveball. The fastball is solid, but home runs in Great America Ballpark, A little bit worried about it. I knew the strikeouts were going to be there in this start, so I'm gonna monitor where the whiffs go and how big of contact he's given up. But again, this is just like one of those dudes they said he's in the rotation now, so roll with it. Let's not focus too much on like whiffs and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: If Abbot's good and it can get Lodolo back on track some point in time this season, that Hunter Green can make some progress.
Speaker 2: I know it's a lot to ask, but maybe it's not this year.
Speaker 1: But you know, with Elie de la Cruz coming and all this, like the Reds are all of a sudden a really interesting organization.
Speaker 4: They're like, I see them kind of like the baby bag, Like how the Diamondbacks have come up with like some of this young talent for and Carrol's coming up, They've got some of that pitching. The Reds are that team. If I was a Reds fan, I would be pretty ecsthetic. Noelvie Marte just had one of the best maze any prospect has had. This is on top of Cees dominating Elie de la Cruz being the number one prospect, they have a lot to be excited about. I would be excited if I was a Reds fan. It'd just be cool if like you know, Elie could come up and like Seees could come up, and then not bringing up these losers. We don't know what their names are, we've never heard of them. They're twenty eight years old playing in Double A, and they're.
Speaker 3: Like, oh he was buttered than l like stop like.
Speaker 1: Bring they're just they're just really trying to make sure that they're gonna bring them up and leave them there and it's gonna be done and it's gonna be soon.
Speaker 2: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Uh and if it doesn't, then they're just I mean, I don't know how much service time manipulation we're involved with anymore with the new CBA.
Speaker 3: No, we're done.
Speaker 1: We're over that. There's no more where you just don't bring them up all year, which.
Speaker 3: That would be that would be that would be crazy talk.
Speaker 4: Like if you're gonna that's why you're gonna bring him up, and you're gonna bring them up doing it today and doing it in a month, there's no difference in like control of what you have unless you're gonna wait until like August or September or something and you're gonna keep them prospect eligible until next year.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense. I don't even know if I caught this, but you had a welshism h d G caught it hit the ground, rolling another classic Welshes.
Speaker 3: Isn't that it? But what's the thing?
Speaker 1: Did you say that?
Speaker 2: Or is he just saying that?
Speaker 3: But what's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Hit the you hit the ground running, not rolling. Hit the ground rolling. If somebody throws you out of a moving car or a train, if you're just like if you were in a train robbery situation, you had to get off the train.
Speaker 4: No, we have breaking news. We have breaking news. Ellie da la Cruz has literally just been called up.
Speaker 1: We made it happen, We manifested it show.
Speaker 4: The Cincinnati Reds have officially announced. I'm looking at their official account, Ellie de la Cruz is coming to the bigs.
Speaker 3: All my screaming and bitching has done it. Let's go. It's all thanks to me. Of course, thanks to me. Hat's going backwards.
Speaker 2: We're just the coolest, man, We're just the coolest.
Speaker 1: It's just you know, you know, we say stuff, you know, and.
Speaker 2: You know, stuff happens.
Speaker 1: We just this is the kind of show we are where you know, we say, hey, Ellie, do a Cruz should be up? Boom it happened. We talked about Kyle Schwarber. You know, I should start.
Speaker 2: Hitting home runs. In June and maybe get a HOGI named after him. Stuff happens. Just saying, how is how we roll?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: How we roll? Is that like a magic wand.
Speaker 3: Is a actually my wife? It's my Wi Fi stick that I take.
Speaker 1: Out for That's really exciting though, I mean that is that's fantastic you, That is huge news.
Speaker 4: If he's out there, just do the thing. We don't need to tell you. What what's your question, Ellie or Ellie?
Speaker 3: Should I drive?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Ell Ellie, it's Ellie. Go pick up Ellie.
Speaker 4: He's the number one prospect. This is absolutely phenomenal. We get to be excited. I'm ecstatic, Thank you, And now the world makes more sense. The world wasn't making sense.
Speaker 1: It just makes five minutes ago it wasn't making sense.
Speaker 3: Listen my go back and listen to my complaining and bitching about that.
Speaker 4: Literally as I complained into the universe, Ellie is coming up to the majors. This is the prospect we get hyped about that. My friend is a rookie.
Speaker 1: Lookie, it's a good day. I see reset. Today is the reset. That's what it's all about, all right. Speaking of reset, here we go injuries.
Speaker 2: The Rangers transfer Jacob de Gram. Wah wah wah to the sixty day.
Speaker 1: I L it's verue you you.
Speaker 4: You and you and you know who you are in the chat that is in our our group text here was all, oh, it's like a clerical move. He's eligible to come back. June twenty eighth. Did everybody think he was coming back in a week? He's it's retroactive sixty day. Everyone's eh, he's coming back in three he was eligible to come back, and through say he's coming back.
Speaker 3: He's eligible to come back.
Speaker 1: He's eligible to come back. This is becoming more and more like uh, like that South Park episode where Butters keeps waiting for George R. R. Martin to order pizza. That's that's like waiting for. That's what it is, and that's what we're waiting for. We're waiting. Eventually, pizzas are coming. Jacob de Gram is coming.
Speaker 4: Ooh what comes out first? Like the New Ice and Fire or Jacob the New.
Speaker 1: Guy its debut before Jacob de Grom returns. Yes, h. Lexander Bogartz was held out again from the Pondres lineup, like you're talking about this, like, just keep an eye on it. I don't know if this is gonna go be an eye ol Stin or not. Josel Tubay was out again with the obleague.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's feeling like another I'm starting to wonder if this is finally the year where the size of Altuve and the injuries and things like that, if the body's breaking down a little bit and I and I don't want to be hyperbolic about it. I don't want to like sky is falling because Josel Tuba has been a great play Joseel twob is a Hall of famer. And if he's and if you don't think he is, then you ain't paying attention. He's absolutely a Hall of famer. I'dvoe for a miss second. It's a tremendous player, a winning player. I don't care about scandals and not. I don't care.
Speaker 4: You started to sound like something you like phenomenal, he's best, he's great.
Speaker 1: Don't even make that, but you said like you're doing that, just like with Tim Linsigham's greatness too once upon a time and Chrissale to a certain degree. You know, whenever we see the things where it's like you know, at some point this is going to be an issue. Inevitably it is, and sometimes like they get to that level of greatness. All Twove's greatness obviously a little bit more extended, I think than the Tim Linsinghan greatness. Let's come out like three great years and after that it was, you know, the downside began. But I'm saying I'm a little worried about long term al Twove investments. If you haven't keeper Leagues ynasy Leagues. If he gets past this oblique and he has a good season, I would start to look at Okay, maybe it's time to turn the page and look for somebody new. Brennan Lao goes on the il Vidal Brujon is brought up from Triple A. Again, this feels more like just temporary kind of move. I don't think Brujon's going to really be anything. Hora Solaire was out on Monday with the right thumb issue. I keep telling everybody this was my biggest My biggest bi low was Trait Turner. My biggest el high was Hora Solaire. You just have to get out of this Hori Cilaire business. It's never going to be better than it is cash I while the getting's good, Luis Urius coming back for the Brewers.
Speaker 2: He was activated.
Speaker 1: Wander Franco came back after a couple days off with the Hams, Dring and Andre's Munios a perfect inning on Sunday in a minor league rehab appearance, so that's good. Also, Romuel Tapia designating for assignment there from the Red Sox, who also said they're expecting Trevor Story to possibly play some d H if you can get back at the end of the year. I think that's that's a long shot.
Speaker 4: But I think it's a great move. Don't do the rehab stuff. Just throw him at DH. Let him get his feet under himself at the major leagues. That's what the Phillies did.
Speaker 3: I think it's a fine move. That's a I do.
Speaker 1: It's feet under him, not feet under himself.
Speaker 3: I think feet on. I think I said almost.
Speaker 1: I gave you an almost.
Speaker 3: Okay. I think that one was okay.
Speaker 4: The ground the ground running, hit the ground rolling classic.
Speaker 2: We got it someone.
Speaker 3: We do need to clip them all.
Speaker 1: We need to clip them all. Like there's so many good ones that I lost my mind when we were doing no.
Speaker 4: I think it was one of the first ones when you learned about my welshis if.
Speaker 1: It's too bad we hadn't he was in our relationship.
Speaker 4: Like at the beginning of the year, and then you know, you guys could send it to us and we could get our editors to do it, and then at the end of the year we could just have a big mash up of all.
Speaker 3: Of my my dummies.
Speaker 1: All the Wes dummies are hilarious. That's the best part. Now, Saw, I can't believe we were bitching and moaning about elied other cruiz and he got called up like three, maybe we should bitch you moan about something else.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's phenomenon.
Speaker 1: I wish I had a million dollars.
Speaker 2: You know, why is it.
Speaker 3: All that money towards me? Exactly?
Speaker 2: Where's all?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I should have more hair? All right?
Speaker 1: Three up and three down Aaron Nola, three runs, all of them unearned, by the way, he had twelve strikeout Shane McClanahan that his ninth win, and Julio Tehoran slowly becoming the feel good story of twenty twenty three. At era Welsh is sitting at one five six. I know he got a loss, but six and the third five strikeouts, one walk, Julio Tae hereon back in the big leagues. Oh, this is my favorite stat here's the downs. You're ready for this, Welsh, Chris morel over three he is now oh for his last eighteen. I hate to say you told you so, but Welsh told you so. Brian Reynolds over four three k's and Genesis Cabrera please welcome to the stage. Jenesis Cabrera the.
Speaker 2: For him there.
Speaker 1: Actually I don't know his first loss of the season one third of minting, gave up two hits and an earned ron, so I just wanted to throw it. I just like saying, Genesis Caberra, if you're a peanut the cracker jack, you get the joke. Prize Picks, it's time to pick some prizes. Welsh, you're great preaking prizes. Yesterday I was good, but I wasn't here.
Speaker 2: To enjoy it. We want you to enjoy it. Go make some prize picks and tell me it's fun.
Speaker 1: If you don't really like the DFS world the way it's laid out there, and you like the betting world, but you just want to have a little fun.
Speaker 2: And just want to make it easy, that's what prize picks does.
Speaker 1: Use the promo code leading off, download the app, go to prize picks dot com and sign up today with one hundred percent to posit match up to one hundred bucks when use the promo code leading off Welsh, what do you have for the people?
Speaker 4: Do it? Do it today? We are putting together a hater sandwich.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: So we are going to have two buns of hate and we are gonna have one meaty middle.
Speaker 1: You get that at you get that at Wallach, I bet you can't.
Speaker 4: You got to get a double you have it? Actually, you know what? We can have a double duble in this.
Speaker 1: Say two buns of hate? Did you say? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Two buns of hate, two buns of hate and a meaty middle of excitement. But we actually are being given a gift from a prize Picks today because they are giving us a free square.
Speaker 3: It's free meat.
Speaker 4: So enjoy your double double because that free piece is Mitch Keller strikeouts that have moved from seven down to five and a half, so we can slide that into our hate bun. The top bun. Alex Kirriloff hit run RBI one and a half under. We're going under up against Zach Efflin today the other bottom bun we're taking Ramon Lariano hit run RBI one and a half's under hit run RBI. What is our meaty middle going with Mitch Keller on the hate sandwich Bryce Elder Fantasy score twenty seven and a half over. We love that that piece. I think he's hit it three straight games. Take that with a little bit of Mitch Keller and then slap those two hate buns on and you guys got yourself a prize pick hate sandwich of three or for whatever you want to do, whether you like your singles or doubles.
Speaker 1: All right, Tim Sawyer's got a fun one here. Joe and Welsh gonna start a Patreon where you could submit requests for call ups for five dollars a month.
Speaker 2: I think that sounds like a great.
Speaker 3: Way to come sidecash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, why isn't this guy up yet? I don't know's that's why.
Speaker 3: Alan was making me mad.
Speaker 4: It was like it also has to be natural, like the lle one was making me mad. At this point, I was I think the show. I was gonna do my sign, you know my friend fought sign. I was gonna do a free Ellie sign. I just didn't get to do it today, and now I don't need to.
Speaker 1: There you go, he's already free Kevin Gosman night tonight, which means I'm all in everywhere.
Speaker 2: He's been so good.
Speaker 1: You know, the only person has more strikeouts than him is Spencer Schreider.
Speaker 2: Does anybody else care about that?
Speaker 1: But me? I feel like I'm the only person who cares about that. Kevin Gosmin the picture strikeout total is seven, gonna go over. I know it's against Houston, but Houston's been a middling offense. Let's not pretend like they've been great. And also a two ba's probably not gonna be in that line up again. Kevin Gosmin and pitcher fantasy is Gore thirty nine and a half. Now it's high over. I would latter bet that Kevin Gosmin strikeout total today. That's how confident. I would start at the seven and a half or six and a half rawing where you're getting it in some books on betting pros, and then I would go six and a half, seven and a half, eight and a half. You want to go up to the nine. I think I think you're gonna get double digits. I think you can get another ten or eleven out of them today, I can so good and Shoel Tani eight and a half on the hitter fantasy score. On the betting side today, Matthew Libtor just three zero point five strikeouts. I'm gonna go over on that. Shane Bieber just four and a half. I think he's gonna start showcasing himself. Boys and girls, it's time for Shamee Bieber to get out of town. And of course, Kevin Gosman six and a half is that number on betting pros. You're getting heavy juice on it. So put it with again you latter bet it. Put it with the upset of Toronto potentially winning that game too, and then you have actually, no, I'm sorry, Toronto is favored there in this game, but the White Sox are not. They're plus one fifty against the Yankees today. I think that's an interesting bet. What do you have on the betting pro side today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yesterday.
Speaker 4: Hilariously, I probably had two of my I hat like one of the best and one of the worst bets, and the price picks. I had the under Blake Snell and that was a disaster. But one of my greatest bets of all time was Alec Manoa over two and a half runs yesterday at plus money. So I'm just starting to get back into it. Last couple of weeks have been rough, so today we'll try to continue it. I've got a strikeout parlay.
Speaker 3: I like both of.
Speaker 4: These individually, but they're just so juiced. I decided to put them together. Hundred Brown strikeouts at four and a half and Lucas Giolito strikeouts at.
Speaker 3: Four and a half. They're both juiced.
Speaker 4: Pair those together you get plus one fifty A couple of lines that I like. I like the Texas Rangers money line. It's minus one forty five. It's kind of in the juicy area. But you know, we're looking for a nice good win and the d Backs minus one and a half. I'm not the biggest Tommy Henry guy on the planet, but Jake Irvin's been give good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was good.
Speaker 4: I've had a lot of people asking me about him. I don't believe long term it's going to be great. I think this is a pretty good start, a pretty good matchup, and Jake Irvin with the Diamondbacks, I think they are going to get to him. So I like the Diamondbacks one and a half up on the runs, especially coming off of that disgusting walk off they gave they were up by I guess I were only up by one on the braves. Then they gave up that Eddie Rosario grand Slam. Diamondbacks push back. Give me one and a half full full game on that one. And those are my three favorite bets today.
Speaker 1: One of our pans, and Cracker Jacks lamenting. They took Alec Manoa over Kevin Gospin in their draft this year.
Speaker 2: That's got a sting at this point.
Speaker 1: That's a big right Therengel, Yeah, very Sarah McLachlin there, Yeah, definitely sad stuff. I said I would sing Sarah mclacha on the show at some point. It was gonna be when Jacob de gram is out for the year, I'll sing it. That's what I'll sing, Homes of the Angel, and we'll do we're on a montage of what like his you know, zero point nine to three e ra and him being great and striking out the side and all that stuff. So everyone can get all their feelings out and you know, if you did things this year like take Alec Manoa over Kevin Gosman. Then maybe you should go play some so Rare and go have some fun and you know, say, you know, it's okay. There's other ways to play fantasy, and this is a great way to do it. Fancypros dot com slash Collect. It's free to sign up against digital cards. It's fantasy. You collect, You own your players, they're your players. You buy, you sell, your scout, you compete. We also have a fun league if you want to join it again, fanacypros dot com slash Leading Off League.
Speaker 2: So join so Rare at.
Speaker 1: Fantasypros dot com slash Collect. Go shake off the dust of maybe some bad decisions, make some better decisions. Yeah, and we're giving away some free stuff too. M they'll be TV subscriptions, all kinds of fun things.
Speaker 4: And you get to keep all these cards. That's the other guy yours keep these cards and you can put them on the market.
Speaker 3: So there's like a value to that as well. I actually also took advantage of something they do where they allow you to swap out cards.
Speaker 4: I did a swap yesterday and I swapped out a Brandon Nimo I wasn't using and got a new Cornfielder in your chapment so you can swap out for some of your lineups even on the common cards if you're not buying, so go check it out.
Speaker 1: Oh just got an update here on the Betting Pros app too well. Matt Perrault talking about the Pirates today, Pirates on the run line minus one and a half.
Speaker 3: So again the one I was looking at it.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 2: This is why you get the app.
Speaker 1: You get these notifications here between you follow myself and welsh On.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: You listen to Matt Parral's Daily Jews show all that stuff on Betting Pros. It's great, all right DFS today, I'm gonna fly through this Matthew Livitor. If you're really feeling like you just want to load up on offense, there's a lot offense potentially today.
Speaker 2: He's six point five. It's basically a free square.
Speaker 1: Tommy Henry's at seven to five again if you want to really cheap out on pitching. Joe Musgroves in the middle eight point three. But Kevin Gosmin's my guy a to eleven one. Mitch Keller's eleven three is a little bit riskier because he hasn't been right lately or quite as good in the last couple starts.
Speaker 2: So I just don't see the point in it.
Speaker 1: Just take Kevin Gosman, because I think Gosmin's roster ship is gonna be a little bit less because people will see the Mitch Keller versus the A's and they'll go to that pivot instead and they'll see, oh, the Astros.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go against that, but I do.
Speaker 1: I want to go against the Astros Arizona, La Angels, San fran and Colorado.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm looking for some offense today.
Speaker 1: And then Jake McCarthy two point five yard walls shoo point three, Tommy Edmond two point eight, and now we get to watch Ellie de la Cruz. I'm so excited. I'm so excited to because I'm gonna go show Tani. I forgot two home runs yesterday. I need to get uh on this board at all. I don't know where's that board all?
Speaker 2: Ye, I don't know. Let's take a look at the board.
Speaker 1: Oh for that Dane, Oh my god, that that spot Razor Ramon.
Speaker 2: By the way, can we talk about razors run or join every day? I love a.
Speaker 4: Six home run weekend. I believe it was something crazy, he said. I was shocked when I saw that board, but I thought it might be a little bit higher up. Okay, Riley and Mtigue gets skip to go ahead of me. But we could poretically say to.
Speaker 2: Me, is impressive? Fancy last chat to join everybody again?
Speaker 1: June? Yeah, Larry's up there, calson JJ Tator back up around two uh so and just June so new opportunity Welsh, who's your home run? Called? What do you have?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with an anti Joe guy.
Speaker 4: I love Great America Ballpark and I love me some Max Months even though he only hits two hundred. Those guys play for me. I think this is a step back into the Homers, Max Muncie little fly Baby. So that is gonna be my play for today.
Speaker 1: You're welcome Baseball Universe for us manifesting the Elie Dela Cruz call up. In case you missing you joined us late, you go back and rewind We were bitching and moaning about it and they got called up because that's what we do.
Speaker 2: Leading off makes things happen.
Speaker 1: So if you haven't already subscribed to Fantasy Pros MLB channel on YouTube again Fantasy Rose MLB. Subscribe, click the BELF notifications, Watch the trade videos, watch leading off, watch the Waiver Wire videos. Be a part of the Peanuts and the Crackerjacks and our crew. We love it.
Speaker 2: We are, after all, family.
Speaker 1: Here, total family. If it's all about family, So.
Speaker 2: That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey B. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Kids, enjoy Elie Dela cruz Da