Speaker 1: Or here we go, we live. Yo, what's happening. It's another episode against the Chronicles podcast. It's Boy Big Steel with my dog jip Hey. She was just down in Detroit. Man down there with one of my favorite groups of all time, EPM, D Ice Cube. Y'alls out there getting busy. Yeah, we put on a good show down in Detroit. You know, it's always good to go to the d Man Uh, EPM D you know all basically shid. All the homies was there, Uh Face was there and Q so you know it wasn't nothing but like a shit a family reunion in that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: So it was cracking the shore. The Dove come out there with cue I Nigga Trick Trick popped up. You know it was all good. Yeah, we gotta get Trick Trick on the show. You know.
Speaker 1: Speaking of homies, we got the Homegirls up here tonight. Man from we talked back, I'm gonna give y'all a warning in advance. They talk a lot of ship man, they talk a lot of a lot of a whole lot of ship were Southernes.
Speaker 3: We don't talk too much.
Speaker 1: That South Carolina one and a half. Get it from South Carolina. And the homegirl got a light all dark, and I know you what, you turn off the license ship for no.
Speaker 4: I was trying to plug myself on up to the same power source as I got the camera the light.
Speaker 5: Plugged up to that Obama. I know you ain't talking about equipment no way over here.
Speaker 2: Now my ship working right.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna talk a little bit about music. We're gonna talk about a little bit of music. I know, ain't none of y'all heard the Missionary album.
Speaker 2: You have, y'all. Snoop and Dray's album we have not. Y'all ain't even listen.
Speaker 1: To it yet.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, that's a bad science.
Speaker 1: Y'all ain't checking for you know, Snoop and dra Usually when Snoop and Dre put out some shit, it's an event. Like everybody on that shit. I heard the album, I'm gonna tell you like this, I don't have a bad opinion of it. I thought it was very well produced and put together. It just didn't really sound like a Snoop Dogg and Dre album, you know, after them coming from what they usually do, like with the Chronic and all that other stuff. Usually when they collaborate, it's a celebration. It's a gangster party, you know, I just didn't hear that this one. But at the same token, it wasn't bad though. It wasn't a bad album. It just didn't sound like a Snoop and Tray album.
Speaker 3: What was the content, you know what?
Speaker 1: He had stuff with Sting on there. He had a whole bunch of other people on there. It was just I'm trying to find the best way to I'm trying to find the best way to describe it music. Yeah, it was kind of poppy. He had a few cools. You ain't son there, but it was kind of poppy. And again, it wasn't bad though. It's music sounded good. You know, whenever Dre do some shit, it's immaculate.
Speaker 5: So when the last time they actually dropped the album, was it the Chronic, not the the Dre and Snoop? When was the last what's the last last album they had?
Speaker 1: You know what? Officially it might have been the Chronic. I know the Chronic two thousand and one was Dre ship and Snoop was on there on some songs, but it really wouldn't a collaborate like that, you know, I would say the last one was probably a doggy style when you say so.
Speaker 2: Eight yeah, and I would say a little bit of the chronic two thousand and one. Snooper was on a few songs on there. So but uh, with the with the with the generation and and you know what's going on, it's kind of hard for uh experienced artists like myself and and uh, the the younger gen generation don't want to hear us talking about you know, socking niggas up or you know, the drug deal or you know, fuck Obama and shit like that because they look at they look at us as passed the torch now, so you have to switch it up, you know what I'm saying, because I guess you're trying to appease a mature audience.
Speaker 1: Now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Put it on the record when you was twenty one to twenty five, you get me talk all that hood shit. And even though my nigga Snoop will still cuz you and let you know where you're from, the music, I guess has to be more mature.
Speaker 6: Age appropriately give me because a young nigga at fifteen and twenty don't want to hear a fifty year old talk about slanging on the corner and busting that niggas.
Speaker 2: You hit me like, God damn, how many times you're gonna shoot a nigga? My nigga shoot niggas for thirty years? And shit, everybody said around thirty.
Speaker 1: Years of dumping on niggas, man. And that's why I was real careful to come out like, oh I don't like it. I hate it because it was put together real well. It was a it was a good like if that album would have been Kid Cut the Ship or somebody that's in that lane, it would have been the Ship. But it's just not what I even though Snoop like said, I'm a reiterated he said, they, oh geez, don't nobody want to go through no drastic changes.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It's like when a motherfucker go to Taco Bell, even though we know Tackle Bell ain't the best food in the world, when you go there, you ain't trying to get no chicken sandwich from that motherfucker exactly.
Speaker 5: I feel like Snoop, are you had like some songs like that though.
Speaker 4: Like sexual Seduction, Like he's like transitioning into what he was.
Speaker 2: Transition He was in a transition point. But those old school solid fans wasn't ready to give him that yet, right, because shit, I even thought like, hey, my nigga, what's going on? But he was already envision I got the transition, you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, the niggas might not like this motherfucker, but the female's gonna jump all over it.
Speaker 5: It's it's the way people like cause who's buying the music exactly.
Speaker 1: But you know what with this one they did, They did thirty six thousand, which in this climate, it ain't bad. But I know Dra probably was expected more. You feel what I'm saying, Like Dre, if the problem meals eight, You know, Drey is fighting against his own election, that gotta be a motherfucker dog. You know, everything he do pretty much is like the ship in this event, and the people who am hollering over he feels like it's a failure. Yeah, well I don't.
Speaker 2: You gotta understand it's a difference between the artist and the producer.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 2: Dre's known for some spectacular tracks. You get me, the older you get it. Don't mess with your motherfucking your your intensity for making music.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 2: But again, we're not here. We're not hearing those usual Drake cuts on mission.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 2: We're hearing advancement and production and you know, expertise and all of that. But when it comes down to it, you're not hearing no core doctor Dre. You're hearing the transition of musically growing. You give me, I don't have to do boom kick, boom kick. Now I'm gonna add in a motherfucking violin and the harmonicists and all whatever. Whatever the growths the beat making, you can still pull that. You know, you know, next episode beats or those g thang beats. You get me, Niggas, it should right about anything, but you still don't have to lose the core of the identity of what niggas poured over you for. You get me, because it's just motherfuckers, it's just hardcore when they come to it. You feel me. As fans, niggas don't want to ship the same.
Speaker 4: Pattern, y'all don't think they could have dropped still Dre or next episode right now and that shit will go platinum.
Speaker 5: And that type of music.
Speaker 2: And that's why that's why I said, it's it's really the musical transition. You feel me, because, like you said, they could drop that ship right now. It'll probably go double platinum real quick. But because my ears are listening to something on a few songs that I'm you know, I know Drake can produce for Sting. I know he can produce for Mary J. Blige then turn around and produce for Ice Cube or or jay Z. You feel me, m But it's it's it's I don't want to probably hear that when I'm looking for a Snoop Dog and Doctor dre missionary album, because when you when you when you promoted like that, I'm looking for Doggy Style Part two? What time it is twenty twenty four or whatever?
Speaker 1: And Snoop said even writing the reps on there either, Bro, And I think that's part of the disconnect right there, because I'm pretty sure who was whoever was in there, man, they probably Drake probably got a bunch of young cats around them that don't really know Snoops legacy. You feel what I'm saying, And it's very possible because I've talked to young cats before and they you know, when you tell somebody, hey, you messed with Quick or you messed with Cube, they think Cube is just an actor, Bro, And they don't even know who quick heals nowadays you feel you feel me so and Snoop, even though he's very iconic, one of the most recognizable hip hop artists on the planet, if not the most recognizable hip hop artists on the planet, it didn't sound like Snoop Dogg. It wasn't bad, but it just didn't sound like Snoop and Tray. Again, people don't go to Taco Bell to get chicken sandwiches. Just imagine Chicks and Seawn coming out with a movie now and they talking about they sobering and going to Bible stuff. You ain't nobody gonna watch that shit because it ain't them. They want to see Chicks and Shawn getting high and talking shit and getting into some mayhem and driving their van around and talking shit. But that's enough on that. It wasn't a bad album. I just don't think it was a Snoop album. I'm gonna tell you what. It was my shit though. That fact Joe album is jamming like a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I honestly haven't heard it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's check that out when you get a chance, man, check that out. In fact, Joe shit is joining he got one with Todd dollars signing that his dope as hell.
Speaker 2: But what you like more about Fact Joe's album than the Missionary?
Speaker 1: Well, Fact Joe put out the Fact your album.
Speaker 3: Huh, he stayed with.
Speaker 1: His cor up on it. He doing the same ship. He got the songs on there for the females. He got the song talking about how he'll whoop your ass, how he'll plug your ass. Fact Joe still doing what he do and he got songs on there talking about his history. It's adult shit on there to where he talking about shit he going through in his life. People want to hear progression, but people don't want a bunch of change. I'm gonna tell y'all something I was a and R before. People want the same shit from you. They don't want you to take too much of a departure. You can give him a little bit of growth and experimentation, but they want the same shit from your ass. Look at look John, Look John ran three summers with the same beat, the thing, dumb bump, the same.
Speaker 3: Ship be Joe.
Speaker 1: But no, that's what I'm saying, because you know he's skinny nowt Fact Joe just did his thing. His album was dope. It sounded current, but he was still hisself. You feel what I'm saying. He was still himself. It's like this I till eight all the time. He's one of my favorite rappers. I love this ship. If I buy eight eight album and I hear him doing ship with Duran Duran all, I'm like, Hey, what the fuck is.
Speaker 2: You doing, my nigga?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you live and then niggas be sounding incredible like this ship is jam or No. It might sound good, but that's not what I want for you again, my nigga again, give me my burrito and my hard still tackle. You feel what I'm saying. That's what I want, my nigga when I come to see you.
Speaker 2: You don't want that ship depth and some motherfucking sauce all over. So you just walked it straight up, playing like you want it. Yeah, I want to playing give me like John.
Speaker 3: That's I felt about Lil Wayne when he started putting a rock band in the back of his old songs. It's not the same want to hear the rockne right.
Speaker 1: No, hell no, especially from a nigga like Lil Wayne. And then when Lil Wayne started playing guitar. The problem with these dudes is they have too many yes, men around them. Ain't nobody telling Lil Wayne bro that guitar don't sound good. You feel what I'm saying. You don't want to play this shit? Stop doing that shit. It's Lil Wayne. Everybody gonna tell him it's a genius. You're a genius. Same thing with dra Everybody in there they so scared that he go kick him out the studio if they say, well, man, you know what, Trey, this shit is tight, but maybe we do it like this, my nigga. They scared Drake, go tell the man you know who the fuck you talking to? Nigga on sold that Jesus Gauzen your records, get the fuck out, you fired and when really, in reality, I don't think Drake don come like that. Dre probably go appreciate that, like you know what, I got these cats here, because I know if I was over there writing I would be straight up I would be like, hey man, this don't sound like the album Snoop needs to be on there tongue about backhanded motherfucker's talking about sipping on his gin and juice, he and his low rider, he creeping now. He could probably have a little song here and there about the presidential election and some ship like that. To show his brothers an adult, the Snoop Dogg always gotta be Snoop Dogg. Snoop put cripping on the.
Speaker 3: Mac they want to anymore, though that's not his brandy. He's doing shows with Martha Stewarts and that's cool.
Speaker 5: And the home not here, Granddaddy.
Speaker 1: Think about it like this, though, Tom Snoop is the face of the cripping. He the face of the crips. Snoop smoke weed wherever he wants to. He already said he smoked weed in the White House. At this point, Snoop is not a regular man. Snoop is like almost like a.
Speaker 2: A character.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying. His character is Snoop Dogg. I'll do what the fuck I want to. I'm an outlaw, that's his thing. I smoke weed, I'm a quick I'm a gang bang on you, I'm a quip walk, I'm I'm a cousin nigg and a T mobile commercial.
Speaker 2: That's what he do.
Speaker 3: But do you think he's above cancel culture because these white families and Target and all these brands. If he's talking about smacking bitches in the album, you think he'll still have those type of opportunities for himself.
Speaker 2: And man, that's Snoop Doog. Yeah, And I say that's that's one. That's probably one reason, because like you said, I'm fucking with corporate motherfuckers on a higher level, you know, with the record label, nigga, I can do what the fuck I want to. I'm not really you know, back in the days, we wasn't getting no motherfucking billion dollar endorsement contracts and all that shit. Nowadays, you know, rap is everything, hip hop is everything. And when they have when you can, when you can do cooking shows with Martha Stewart, you know your your uh not so harmful brand as gonna go way up. And so if you can start doing sexual seductions instead of you know, bitch, please and ship, it's gonna bring a different motherfucking scale of corporate sponsorship on you.
Speaker 1: I feel it. I feel it.
Speaker 2: Do I want to go kill a nigga when I'm getting this check from T Mobile? Do I want to go kill a nigga when I'm endorsing motherfucking get you a fireplace, nigga? This shit is all When I'm beling around in sketchers and shiit do. I want to be having my foot up a bitch ass and be, you know, in a pair of sketchers.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It might not work for them. So you know, Mischionary has got to show, you know, the growth side. We're gonna do a song with Steam, We're gonna do a song with so and so, and you know we'll put it out there like that. We ain't gonna bring it too much, you know, east Side or dog out like.
Speaker 1: We used to. And the album, you know what, bro, again, the album wasn't whack like I can't, you know what. It's one thing I heard a few cats that had their opinions. If a nigga ever say that Trey doing some shit, that's garbage. First of all, it ain't nobody in hip hop that got the track record that man got.
Speaker 2: Oh No, Snoop has continuously put out great music from you his career.
Speaker 1: So you for sure can't be on those ship like when you're talking when you're talking about cats like Snoop Dogg and you're talking about cats like Drey, they kind of can what they do. But I want to move on from this shit a little bit, bro, because we could talk about that all night. I was asking y'all earlier, as we see, it's a whole bunch of shit going on the media, and it seemed like it's all centered around wealthy black men, right they ain't really, They ain't really mess with the sisters yet, and I see black people really pushing this shit. Do you all think black people hate successful black people? Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a loaded question. Do I think black people hate your voices going down?
Speaker 1: Do you think he do you think black people hate successful black people? Because if you notice the first thing we heard from Puffy, it was the black community, well he did this and that everybody and their mama came out the woodwork when the shit came out with jay Z, even though it got turned out to be false, everybody came out like, oh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Knew his answer is in on it too. Were in each other's downfall.
Speaker 4: I feel like they now I agree, right, because I feel like a lot of times the powers that be can't do shit unless the people are complicit with it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So, people been calling for jay Z to be in this Diddy mix for fucking months, like on like oh Diddy, next Diddy, Da da da da So It almost does seem like black people be just waiting for the next nigga down on fall, Like we put people on these pedestals, and then the niggas also want to be the ones that to pull them down off the pedestal, like you need to sit down now, your time up.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: It is weird, and for me personally, I find it really hard to condemn people. You know what I'm saying, That's not for me to do.
Speaker 4: I believe in karma for sure, So whatever, you know, somebody does that shit coming back around, like I'm unless it's done to me directly, I.
Speaker 5: Usually do the coming around. But yeah, it's hard to condemn people for me.
Speaker 3: I think the crab in the barrel mentality does exist among black people, but I think it exists among all people. I think we just belong to this culture and that's why we see much more of it, you know, gets exclusive to us. I think it's all people think.
Speaker 1: Man, Maybe I'm just paying attention too much because it looked like when it looked like as soon as something happened, nobody comes out and says, especially in the ship that we do, they just want to paint more. The fuckers in the worst light. Yeah, I heard this motherfucker was over there doing this and doing that. It's like we add on to it. And to be honest with you, sometimes we need to rally around people and say hold on, enough, enough of this, enough of this bullshit. We're gonna let the ship play out in court, and we gonna see what the facts are and with the true feels and let it be what it is you feel me and not have an opinion on it, because I'm gonna tell you now, the court of public opinion is a motherfucker. If somebody came out now and said, man, you know what, man still being out there knocking old ladies.
Speaker 2: Out and doing this and doing that.
Speaker 1: By the time Friday come, it's gonna be motherfuckers pigginging outside of my house talking about this motherfucker beating up on old people. I might even get shot of some shit like that. It's like, you can really fuck somebody's life off of this shit nowadays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're absolutely rightfucker.
Speaker 5: We don't have enough cold.
Speaker 4: You know, we don't be on cold enough in the black community because should go down and other people's culture is community, but it don't get on Front Street.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: We have blogs of our own, right, So you got the Shade Room, Batla Alert all that ship.
Speaker 4: So we're putting the negative news out and look, those platforms are not even owned by black American people. Okay, but but but all of our business gets put on front Street by people that look like us.
Speaker 1: And we're fueling this ship. We fueling it. And it's like myself, I've been guilty of it. Something happened. Oh shit, man, I'm about to tear his heads up. This gonna get some you know, it's gonna go up. It's just you know, when you get caught up in that ship and you kind of start thinking like, hold up, man it nobody is exempt from here, Like because I've had motherfuckers go online and tell bull face lies about me, bull face lies, and I'll be looking at that ship like, damn, when the fuck did that shit happen? That's how you really feel. And it's just like and it ain't cool. And I think we endorse in a little bit too much of that bullshit. Oh definitely. Leaf.
Speaker 3: What can you do though, Like, how can you not be a part of the conversation? You know, it's everywhere everywhere you look.
Speaker 2: We have like to see another niggas down fall. Man, they love it. It's just like I love to see it for some reason.
Speaker 1: You get me. People love that shit. I'm gonna tell you right now. If I was walking, If me and eight was walking up the street, right and the police came out of somebody, let's say, of some clansmen jump out the truck, start whooping me and eight asses. Note of the motherfuckers. I guarantee you ninety nine percent of the people walking by just gonna pull their phones out and look at us, get our ass. Well, they could be thirty niggas out there looking at us. They gonna have their phones, they gonna be looking at Oho. You see eight got socked out? You sleepy though?
Speaker 5: I bet you a black woman?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the women, That's what I'm saying. Ok, women, dudes, in most cases, I'm gonna tell you, But if it ain't your honies around there, this jenneration with people, the majority of theygga look at you with their phone and they gonna talk ship.
Speaker 2: Oh them niggas got their ass, They got the ass. This happened. This happened.
Speaker 1: It's like a.
Speaker 2: Thousand people comming and why you niggas filming and not helping. That's what I'm saying. They're so see the negativity in everything. It's like crazy, you know what. It's a handful of us who and for bullshit, but the majority of motherfuckers like to see a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that social media do you really think? I think social media is a dark space of its own. But I think in reality most there are more good than it is bad. Don't you not?
Speaker 1: On this realm? This is the hell you so for me?
Speaker 5: For me, it's two sides of the thing, right, Because when the shit happened with Diddy, I had gone into a badass argument one of my guy friends because he was texting me like, oh, maybe the video is AI.
Speaker 4: When he was kicking Cassie. The nigga said maybe the video was a I'm like, come on, man. So a lot of black men feel like there's a takedown of black men, right, that's happening. But here's the thing, like why there should be no evidence of no bullshit?
Speaker 5: You see what I'm saying, Like, why are y'all doing the things to get fucked up about?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna tell you what the Diddy shit, In particular me having a daughter, me being a motherfucker that got a wife, and you know, Mama, I love women, I don't have them, hate the women, and I hate motherfuckers to put their hands on women. I really detest motherfuckers like that. When I saw him beating on that girl the way it did, it kind of did something to me to where I judged him. I said, this motherfucker is guilty for his motherfucking asked, right. But then I had to check myself. I said, you know what, is this really a recocage though? Or is this a criminal and they're.
Speaker 5: Trying to put that racist ass man act the same shit they did to R. Kelly.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's not a recocage. This dude is a he's abusive towards women. Put his ass in jail, give them thirty years whatever it need to be, right, make him pay some restitution, and what else. But all this other shit about motherfucker's just coming out the bluefire and lawsuits. First of all, I don't think no man should ever force hisself on no woman. Right. If he's guilty of that, ship, may his ass fried, may he burn. But all the other bullshit we gotta really investigate this shit to make sure some of that shit really happened. Now, the woman beating and the other ship, I'm with it. Fry's ass. If the motherfucker a freek, he just a freak though that that really ain't no against the lost ship.
Speaker 3: But Dre has been accused of beating a lot of women, and.
Speaker 1: Doctor Dre, I don't know that motherfucker. Don't got he did some shit. He beat d Barnes ass.
Speaker 3: But y'all still support him. So what makes him any different than Diddy?
Speaker 1: You know what, you got a point. You got a point. But that's the thing. That's the thing about America right now.
Speaker 2: I think what makes the difference is is because they're trying to label him as this sexual predator, Devin, you get me. Back in our days, yeah it was frowned It is frowned upon. But when you when you so called gangster and all that shit, it's not like in the position of niggah, I get it, you get me. In Diddy's case, I guess because he's this person that they're trying to turn into this sexual predator and Dee and I guess that you know that kind of hit me with the women rougher today of being sexually prayed on and sex trafficking is so large today, you get me. I think that's why there and less supportive Diddy. Now, everybody's supposed to be proven innocent to proven guilty. But like you said, when you you see a nigga kicking on the motherfucking broad daily, and is.
Speaker 4: There any video of doctor J beating that, we know, we heard the stories, but ain't no video.
Speaker 2: Because we all, I mean, you know, technically in that time, we we knew. You get me, Uh, some niggas was putting hands on women back then, it was more, you know, until the OJ thing happened. You know, it was basically like he says, she says, ship or motherfucker, lock you up in jail for a day or two and let you out ship.
Speaker 1: I saw a lot of that growing up as a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm gonna tell you, you know, my mama was a victim of all that, right exactly. So I really got a lot of work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I feel tell him on that. I don't think no other motherfucker just because he got money will make him exempt from the motherfucking law. Because I'm gonna tell you. I wouldn't give a fuck. Was doctor Dre or the mayor at Los Angeles, whoever the fucking somebody put their hands and my daughter. They going that there's some bag would.
Speaker 5: Happen to them, right, But I think that's what it is though a lot of people, a lot of individual people don't see themselves and the victim.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: It don't have to happen to me for me to have a feeling about it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't have no kids, but I'm a fucking warrior for children, you know what I'm saying. If somebody doesn't, I feel like a lot of times, like black men don't see that's not my daughter, that's not my sister, that's not my mom, right, that is happening to So they don't really care about it like that.
Speaker 3: Because it's not like close to homebody's.
Speaker 5: It's some exactly and it could be yours.
Speaker 4: Is how people should look at it, because what's happening one that's happening all I look.
Speaker 2: At that as just those those type just don't have a feel for women. They don't like women. You give me, and it's some dude who grew up in a situation to where you know, their life, uh didn't work out as planning, and they blamed that on them on the women, probably their mom whatever she used to whoop your ass because you used to get in trouble but you deserved it.
Speaker 1: But that made you hate moms.
Speaker 2: You getting me getting your ass whooped every other day, or a female who you thought you was in love with might have motherfucking shook your motherfucking ass for doing something stupid, so your.
Speaker 5: Daddy left, so you blame mom for everything.
Speaker 2: I say, niggas got the hatred for women, so you know exactly comes in, the cheat comes in. You know, all kind of shit happens when you don't a lot of motherfuckers don't like theirself.
Speaker 1: To me, a lot of that shit come from motherfuckers having low self esteem and really just kind of trying to take their aggression out on somebody else that's weaker than them, you know.
Speaker 2: And one thing we will say, the ship with Dre.
Speaker 1: Drake has acknowledged that he did some dumb shit, like I ain't heard about him doing no shit lately. I know his wife that gives divorced, and she ain't never putting it out there like that and I believe she was a white woman, so if he was hitting her, you know, they'd have been put that motherfucker up under the house. You hit him the sister, boy, they get your ass all kind of passive. But she takes one of the white women. Boy, your ass is going your ass is going up under the thing. And a male a female. I think I think they need to have harsher penalties for dudes to put their hands on women. That shouldn't be no thing, because most of these women wind up coming back to the same situation. That's why I was always taught when I was kid, don't get in nobody's business because she could be right back there with him. I call bullshit on that, and I think that if you take a motherfucker out the mix, she can't go back to him, because I don't care what nobody say. A dude beat it for a woman one time, he gonna do it again.
Speaker 4: I always say, I feel like those type of people find each other, like men who hit women and women who get hit.
Speaker 5: Somehow find each other.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: Usually that woman has a history of abuse from childhood, because it ain't nothing to break a broken bitch, you know what I'm saying you already, she's already broken when this abuser gets a hold of him, Like men can't abuse people who they can't abuse.
Speaker 3: There's some truth to that, because I do know a girl that always was with a nigga who was whooping her ass. It would be a different dude and she getting beat again, Like how is this possible? So it has to be something psychologically that this woman keeps attracting this type of.
Speaker 1: Man you do. And you know what, I used to have a theory about that. I used to think the dudes that put their hands on women and gets one next to her was gay.
Speaker 5: I always said that, I'm real with you battling their sexuality.
Speaker 3: Man, they can't.
Speaker 1: No woman never did. As if woman never did. Some ship bad enough for you to make you want to just knock him out and kick on them and ship like just like just leave if it's bad, like they just bown out. Yeah, I've learned that, you know.
Speaker 2: Where you're like, Oh, I probably got to the point of where I was like god damn it, But then me just grab my keys and up out of the crib.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you now. The one thing I don't like, I think they're hitting. No motherfuckers go both ways. You put your hands on me, I'm gonna hit you back. First off, I'm not going to jail for no bullshit. You feel me, I go to jail. It's from some old school hoods ship.
Speaker 2: It's definitely not gonna be for slapping the motherfucker over something you made me mad or was talking to another nigga. Please, man, let me get my keys and get the fuck up out of here. Thank you, you just you just gave me a free pass right.
Speaker 1: Like this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you that I'm looking at it and it's freedom.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 2: Run like a motherfucker slave nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you like this first, and that's that's not worthy. Everybody is not worthy of your emotions. Literally, Like when I see niggas and they find out they white seeted on them, I say, you should be celebrating you found out who that bitch was when you had the chance to right now every sing because woman, oh no, Listenney, when we finish my thing now, everything is not binary. You have to find out maybe it was your fault that woman cheated. Revenge is real sometimes and I look at sh This is the ship that niggas don't worry about. To me, I don't play that work husband ship. If you're giving your emotional time and motherfucker is your emotional crutch, I don't want you talking to that motherfucker. You talking about your problems with me. Husband she got she's no better, you know better. Only you got one husband. That's me. All that work husband ship and all that other ship.
Speaker 2: No, that's not little frappuccinos together at lunch, nigga. Maybe maybe split a subway sandwiches.
Speaker 1: And man, it goes down at the jib man. They say that something like affairs happened, that the motherfucker works.
Speaker 3: But but you're with these people all day long. That's probably the only place that will really happen, you know.
Speaker 2: Believe me, it's always a motherfucker that mother down that you're pulling up with some motherfucking to Molly's for lunch nigga something and going up, going up to the job. Baby, I'm coming to take you to lunch every day. I'm coming to see what's man.
Speaker 1: I don't think nobody, and my wife always won't smoke all the motherfuckers before I be mad.
Speaker 2: Though I was like she's like, Maria, Oh, this is such and such. He teach what a homie? Yeah, Like, I don't introduce me to none of them.
Speaker 5: Was a killer.
Speaker 2: I don't want them to know me.
Speaker 1: No, you don't know me. I'm crazy as a motherfucker. But I really think though, ain't nobody dissolved, And I do think they need to go harder. I'm with you, Tam on that ship. I think they need to go harder on dudes because there are a whole bunch of dudes that kill women.
Speaker 2: And anything can happen.
Speaker 3: I was number one for domestic violence in the country, this state that we are both in, So it's definitely something that we take very serious and not like so when it came to you like, oh, you listen to Dre album? I am a Dre fan, but I'm not rushing to hear his album for that specific reason, you know, in all honesty, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I'm gonna tell you too, liquor. Drey used to get smashed. You know. Dre admitted he had a drinking problem at one time, and I'm pretty sure that played a role in it. But the one thing that he did do, he came and apologized, and that could be looked at neither it's here nor there. You know what I mean. It's easy to come back and say you sorry for some shit that you get caught doing. Right, you know what I'm saying. Speaking of which, y'all made a thing that ain't bad if you cheating. So you think if somebody's cheek you should take him back. Come on, wait now, so because woman ain't cheap cheat, you just.
Speaker 2: Say the thing.
Speaker 1: So if your man go out and have some oops, my bad, baby, it never happened again, you're supposed to just forgive him.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I mean, I think every relationship is different, and I think it's important to see does the good outweigh the bad. If the good in your relationship outweighs the bad, then cheating may not be the deal breaker. You have to determine what your deal breakers are. You know, if I'm in a relationship with someone and he's done everything else right, because it's so many other things that can be bad, you know, it's so many other things that could be sucked up. But if that everything else is right and that is the one infraction that he's made, I can I can take him back.
Speaker 5: For that, you know, But do you think men give you that same type of leeway.
Speaker 1: If y'all just letting each other cheek with no consequence, y'all min will have some open relationship that y'all some swingers or some ship because they have all when you're with me, you my woman. The ain't no other nigga supposed to put his hands on you.
Speaker 3: Right, I agree? I agree.
Speaker 5: Why I feel.
Speaker 1: Scared like this.
Speaker 2: I love my wife. I don't want to share my wife with no mother. And I told you, what is the circumstance though, or are you in a relationship or you married man?
Speaker 1: A whole different Yeah, that's a whole different thing, because this is what I believe. And I tell my sons this, even though I tell my daughter this. When you're a young person and you dating somebody, that boyfriend and girlfriendship is cool, right, it's cute y'all with each other, But you might you really supposed to be really trying to find the person you're supposed to be with for the rest of your life. That maybe somebody that's just cool for that moment. But I think you should always be honest with the motherfucker. I think if you're gonna be out doing shit like, look, we cool, we hang out together, but you should do your thing because I'm doing mine.
Speaker 2: But we cool when we're together.
Speaker 1: You and that person might grow and wind up having a fifty six in year relationship just because you're all so in tune with each other. Right, Ain't no lives, ain't no friend. But I think once you put that ring on and you tay them viobes in front of God, I think that's when you got to really be serious about your shit.
Speaker 3: I agree, but a lot oftentimes, as you can see by the numbers of divorce that people fall short of that you know exactly of being perfect in a marriage. There is no real perfect marriage. You decide what you're willing to deal with everybody else.
Speaker 2: Nigga told me, if you're looking for a perfect marriage, then you might as well be by yourself.
Speaker 1: M real. And I'm gonna tell you that you're talking to somebody that's been made with thirty plus. And I'm not gonna sit up here and say I'm been motherfucking Mary Poppins or the perfect motherfucking the most perfect motherfucker in the world.
Speaker 2: But in the back of the head a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think as long as you trying and you grow and you developed the whole kids communication. Because I'm gonna tell you, when you've been with somebody a long time, my wife is not the same person I met when we was kids. I'm talking about emotionally and everything else. I'm not the same dude. My focus is way different now, you know. It's it's we different people, so we always have to talk and keep them linds of communication open. But I think it's not all binary. I don't think it's binary. I think you gotta look at it and say, Okay.
Speaker 2: Why did she she?
Speaker 1: And then a big part about it who it was?
Speaker 2: Who wasn't? Now I I deal with it. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I could probably deal with it if I find out she tip towing out the back door with glasses. Hey, this is gonna be some motherfucking problems. You know what I'm saying. I'ma have to go see them niggas, and I'm gonna see her because I'm like, you disrespected me, had all these motherfuckers in the world. How long has it been happening? Don't tell me it was just this one time. How long y'all been doing this? It's gonna be some.
Speaker 5: Problems right, well that I mean different, So it ain't what you do is how.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's your home I just think that's fine.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, you agree with me on that dog? Oh definitely, because I feel like this the motherfucker that's even the work husband. He don't owe me no loyal to that motherfucker don't know where I am.
Speaker 2: You don't know me.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you're my homeboy, nigga, you was supposed to check that and call me and say, hey, man, your old lady doing this and that. Even though some niggas can't accept that. It's some niggas you tell that too, they're gonna stop being your friends. They don think you did something.
Speaker 2: Wrong them niggas like Nigga, I don' want to take a dip in that pool. Don't be a fuck like. Let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen one of your homegirls? Man, look at y'all? Yeah, of course, which I'll tell your homegirl. Hey, that nigga was looking at my booty.
Speaker 3: No, I can't really.
Speaker 5: Say that I've ever not a real homegirl anyway, and looking at me.
Speaker 1: One time? This is telling stories.
Speaker 5: One time one time.
Speaker 4: So this wasn't my homegirl, per se, and I think she tried to get me back a little like some years later. But anyway, but she was roommates with my friends, and I went over there and her nigga was there. She wasn't there yet. Now we all went to school together. He was like, your feet ashy.
Speaker 5: I'm like, okaynig get to get some lotion and lotion. M man like, what's up? This nigga was lotion in my feet when she walked.
Speaker 1: Then her nigga rubbing your feet and she walks in and see that. See that's cheating.
Speaker 6: He cheating, cheating?
Speaker 3: Why did you ask?
Speaker 4: I was like this talking ship and I didn't even realize the nigga had left the room and came back with lotion.
Speaker 2: How was you when he was doing it? Was you laid back like this?
Speaker 1: Or relaxed and ship like that? Nowiggling, I'm gonna tell you this, whenever I want my wife to submit to my wheel, I rub her feet and ship. That's the whole cue right there. That's that's a cue right there.
Speaker 3: Wait, what did she do when you came in?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell you who it is. After this, she just was looking puzzled like what the fuck is happening?
Speaker 2: She into that nigga giving feet up in this motherfucking nigga. Don't never touch my feet.
Speaker 1: Hey, let me ask you this. Your people come here, come damn. I don't be even this fucking popcorn.
Speaker 2: That's what I get.
Speaker 1: But eight, your old lady come home and see you her friend rubbing your feet. Is you in trouble?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's gonna it'd probably be some some ship going down.
Speaker 1: It's going to be some smoke smoke, And I'm gonna tell you if you get forgiving, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think no female call themselves having a significant other is gone out. That's gonna be an issue you get hell hell yeah for sure. Your wife walk in, your wife walk in the studio and see somebody rubbing your shoulders, giving you a massage, It's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 1: It's a rap. Ain't no more going to that studio, Ain't no more none of that ship. I don't give a fuck out innocent over.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I'd be like I always say this, I like to let people do what they want to do so I can see what they I'll never be trying to like.
Speaker 5: I'm just not that person.
Speaker 4: You know what, even if I catch you doing some bullshit, I just I don't know, man, it's just something about it, Like I just got to keep that ship play. I can't be stalking a nigga all.
Speaker 5: Day long, you know what?
Speaker 2: Y'all women doing that?
Speaker 1: I like, that's a lot of your women that like to give niggas honest tests, or you know what, try to get at him and see if he do. You can't be just putting no motherfucking no temptation either. You can't put no steak in front of the line. If you like, let's see if the lion eat that motherfucking steak, he might, you know, lione and grab that motherfucking A lot of the ship.
Speaker 5: Y'all be saying, women do men do?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: I had a nigga create one hundred thousand Instagram pages just to try to do that type of shit to me. See, I ain't got no time like that, no time neither business owner and all that ship. But everybody find time when you're fucking crazy. You're gonna find time to be crazy.
Speaker 1: Dogs, be honest, because you let that nigga rub your feet.
Speaker 2: Did you have a crush on that nigga?
Speaker 5: Did you like him, No, Dusty, Dusty, I mean we were I might have been in at the time. Nah, not at all.
Speaker 4: And I'm pretty sure he used to be beating her ass up, so she probably couldn't say nothing.
Speaker 1: Hell no, she wasn't gonna say nothing. She was probably scared of the motherfucking m hm. So have you ever looked at one of your friends, one of your friends significant other, and said, man, that nigga's fine. I like him. No, but I but I ain't never say nothing about it. I'm just gonna keep the secret to myself. Yes you.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just asking.
Speaker 1: We don't have women on the show too. Of them probably want to know what they be going through their mind.
Speaker 5: Not that I liked him, but like her.
Speaker 3: Nigga find as hell, I'm gonna tell her her nigga find that's my friend. You know, I'm not going to ever hit on him. He's officially my brother from that moment.
Speaker 2: But I will tell you there that's cool right there.
Speaker 1: See, niggas can't go around telling me because if a nigga tell me, man, your wife pretty as fucked, I'm believing.
Speaker 4: I'll be like he ain't got no sisters were like That's how men tell you your woman find.
Speaker 5: They ask you if that got some bitches somewhere.
Speaker 3: Where her friend where her friends at?
Speaker 5: That's how men tell you.
Speaker 1: For really, you know what I'm gonna tell you like this, This is what I think right again? The communication is key, and I think it ain't what you do. It's for me. I ain't gonna lie. Most niggas be sit up here talking about I don't give a fucking nigga. You ask, man, my wife does something to me, I'm gonna cry. I'm letting you know now, i'mnna cry like a motherfucker, be mad. I'm gonna go through all the little changes. I'm gonna probably have to leave for a few days. Then I'm back and be ready to talk. We have to talk about that ship, like what made you do that? Like why would you just play with me like that? Like why would you like or what the fuck was I doing wrong? Because sometimes you gotta look at yourself.
Speaker 3: But you are going nowhere.
Speaker 2: You know what it depends, man, you ain't going.
Speaker 3: You've been with her thirty years, one mistake. Now you're talking about you in her room and figured out.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure she don't give you way more grace than I'm thirty years. She probably ain't never did no shit to give some grace about niggas.
Speaker 5: Do not be given no grace. Man, y'all be on.
Speaker 1: Lay down man, you know what. And that's not and that's not if she listening, that's not a past for you to go out and do the fuck you want to. It's like years when you got a history. It depends on how your history is. When you got three kids together, y'all got because marriage is a business, so y'all got a house together, y'all got hit with each other and ship, you know, card notes and ship like that. She ain't as just easy just like I'm gonna give it. It ain't like that. Y'all got a fucking history together, you know, in his history, and like you said, it has been some forgiveness, not just It ain't always about she. They may have forgiven your ass for walking out on a motherfucking gig when you wasn't supposed to. They may have forgiven your ass for going out because men are selfish in a way. In a way, you know, we can be selfish. It's all about us, especially when we're younger. That's why be telling my younger homies and my sons, don't get married to you about thirty because you ain't gonna be shitting to you about thirty. I say for that, you know, maybe even forty because men we you know, men want to sort of the wild oats and shit. You know, it's like women are more mature than men. Oh, because you know what I'm saying, because women are used to getting hit on from the time they develop their parts. They use the niggas trying to holler at them, so in a big deal. And I don't This is what I don't understand about the homies. They have a decent looking white but it'd be the ugliest motherfucker in the world when they get kind of doing some shit is usually the most low down motherfucker in the world.
Speaker 2: You're like, as one, I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Tell you what I heard. This is what a nigga told me. If you cheat, what a woman that is comparable to your woman? Like that's really cheat with the buggaboo because it's like, man, I don't like that bitch. I just just give them a nick suck, you know.
Speaker 1: But somebody compete with nobody.
Speaker 5: It ain't nothing worse than that your nigga cheating with a fucking walrus. Okay, I'd rather see that a nigga got some like a little bit of standard, a little bit of.
Speaker 1: What I'm looking for.
Speaker 5: Preference. I preference if you do fun on it. I don't like fucking with somebody and I see your ex and they hit like I, now, you're not even used to a bitch like me?
Speaker 4: Like That's how I'm thinking now. I would prefer if you want to cheat, let it be somebody comparable. I like a nigga cheating on me with a bitch.
Speaker 5: I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe, like this is the person he actually cheated with. To what I I've never reached out to a woman, but I reached out to that bitch because that's how fucked up she looked. I couldn't believe he did that.
Speaker 1: What you doing? What what is it? What you doing? What hand standing and some ship? What you doing? Like because.
Speaker 5: She didn't even respond back to me. She told him that I reached out to her.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you, I think I don't know if a nigga is so much. Just look at how the nigga look and all that ship. I think the only thing nigga want to know money. No, listen, the money he got was exactly that. That's what the first thing. So what the nigga swinging more than me was happening?
Speaker 5: It's money for men, I think.
Speaker 4: Uh, I don't even think they'd be concerned about like, well, maybe you know, if he but your ass up, maybe, But for the most part, I know. I almost got beat up once because I told somebody who was with that the next nigga had more money than him. That was a big problem.
Speaker 1: Like that you went to I'm gonna tell you what women need to stop doing. They gotta stop making their men feel like he just the lords is a woman.
Speaker 5: I was in the midst of an artist, and it was after it was nearing the end the.
Speaker 1: Argument bring out the true ship. I don't get I'm gonna get you got going on that ship.
Speaker 3: So the school Bill my Ringer is off. I don't know, like I swear it's off. I don't know.
Speaker 1: What kind of ship was then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm not gonna tell you anything to win the argument.
Speaker 1: So I'm I'm.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, I'm a I'm a real Gemini. When I say and do something. It is with much attention.
Speaker 4: I've thought about it long and hard for a very long time. I don't just say ship to win an argument, especially if I love you, in love with you. I'm not going out my way to say the worship to win an argument.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not. When I start unloading on your ass like that, I'm halfway at the door, like foot out the door. I'm talking to you crazy. I don't gave myself permission to say fuck you all types of ships.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 5: I knew that would get him, So you would.
Speaker 1: Already have to do already. So you was already gone. So you just told that nigga that he was a broke ass nigga. That wasn't ship.
Speaker 5: It wasn't a broke ass nigga.
Speaker 3: The next nigga just.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now with the income about like you know, y' y'all the homegirl. So I want to know, y'all keep it one hundred with me, what's the threadshold for for a woman? Like how much income would y'all want y'all nigga to have, Like y'all like y'all looking at somebody. I'm pretty sure y'all got certain standards that y'all want like the nigga can't be fat maybe or maybe he got to be you know, his car can't be dirty and ship like that. You know what's the income guidelines? How much he got to make a year to qualify?
Speaker 5: It's not how much a man somebody you're gonna give me like it don't really matter off so you.
Speaker 1: Could be cool if.
Speaker 3: Money and it was stingy, Yeah, exactly, look at that stingy like it don't matter. To treat me nice, that's best. How are you going to so?
Speaker 1: So y'all get with a dude that was working at the liquor store a part time and working at Taco Bell at.
Speaker 5: Night at this current age, no current age, No, but I remember.
Speaker 2: Enough. Man, we can't go he can't go to no good restaurant.
Speaker 1: And you may tell you we got a Netflix white Netflix.
Speaker 3: Hey once in a while, then come with Taco Bell heavy. You don't mention Taco Bell.
Speaker 2: Every time we leave the studio late night to see the Taco Bell of Popeye.
Speaker 1: The po Dog. It's a girl that work over that man every time I come. She was like, or y'all because she looked at the show man. I ordered two apple pies. I get like nine apple pies. Man Chicken.
Speaker 5: Get Popeyes be passing me off because I literally only eat the apple pies from that Every time I get to that one, thatw It's gonna be sad.
Speaker 2: They always do that ship iceten on work.
Speaker 3: But answer your question, I think at our age, we definitely want somebody who's ambitious and has something going for themselves. You know. But I don't want to put a number on it because I'm a player and my nigga might be listening. So but yeah, I don't want to number on it. But ambitious, you know, ambitious.
Speaker 2: You're moving out to California? Are you already out here?
Speaker 3: So I actually, uh, I went to California. I moved out there in August, so all my stuff is in a California right now. But I broke my foot the first day of September came home, so I'm actually home right now South Carolina until I'm fully healed.
Speaker 2: That must be a sign that you need to stay your ass in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I prayed about it, and I asked, guy, if I'm meant to be over here, then give me like a huge opportunity on this side that makes me say otherwise, I'm just gonna look at it as a hiccup in the road and keep going.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna tell you as a transplant that's originally from the Midwest, I'm originally from Ohio and I came out here in eighty eight. I'll tell you this California has been cool to me because I wouldn't change it. This is where I met my wife at and I got my children. I wouldn't change none of that shit. But this shit is out here as high as girafft pus. From the state taxes to just the cost of living. It's like I live in a three bedroom townhouse and this motherfucker is worth nine hundred eighty thousand dollars. I keep trying to figure out how the fuck is this house worth that much money? And just the state tax is just everything. You go get sharks for everything out here. And if you've got you know, if you're in South Carolina making one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year, you balling, you could do some shit. You know, you can shake some shit out here. You just regular, you regular dagger out here with that shit. You gotta get on with that shit. That shit almost ain't enough money, So I would think about that. You're coming out here, I'm trying to get the fuck from out here.
Speaker 3: You're trying to leave.
Speaker 1: Hell, yeah, I'm getting you know, I'm a person that living in reality. We're getting older. Shit. Hell, retirement time is around the corner from.
Speaker 2: My ass and years where I am. That's what I'm gonna have to do.
Speaker 1: What Lake elsa, North California. And it's nice, you know what. He about an hour and a half from LA. But that's worth the sacrifice to me, bro, because I'm gonna tell you, I looked at the house and men I fee and it's my dream house.
Speaker 2: And I'm serious.
Speaker 1: If everything go right by this summer eight, I want to sell this motherfucker I'm mean and move out there. I know my daughter I don't want to hear that shit because she got her nails shot down here. But I told her, I'm gonna buy your ass a car. With all the money, I'll be saved and I can get you that car you want. You could drive your ass down every day if you want to. But it's a seven bedroom house. That motherfucker got like an in law suite within the house. To where you walk through this door. It's like a whole nother motherfucking place. And I was thinking, man, my mother in law can live there because they're getting older. You know, my mama could live there if need be. She gotta tell her and her husband fly to my head, y'all. You know that's y'all ship over there. My mom is still independent. She ain't trying to live for nobody. And that motherfucker is just like the dream house. Ed it got the n sweet the living room, in the bedroom and ship. You know, the shower you go stand up in the look jakoozie tub that you could put your little thing of a wine right here and had the white frightscage my wine and ship.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, I ain't there yet.
Speaker 1: You know I would call that mother the player layer. You know what I meant, the player, the player come on baby.
Speaker 2: Layer and he's say nobody player, and shit, I'm my wife.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm saying this for me and my wife's play layer, for me and for me and my woman's lair. You know what I mean to where if I want to.
Speaker 2: Come out that room, happy room, then nigga, ain't no players layer.
Speaker 1: I can have and then I thought about too, if moms and papas don't come out here, that other little spot over there, I could make that the hell of homies hang out by able to put the podcast room over to have a pool table, and that way you ain't gonna have niggas in your house.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Because I don't fuck around put a.
Speaker 1: Pool table and shit in there. And that's the only reason why I would never have a shit at my house. I don't believe. I don't let anybody show up in my crib. A nigga Glasses did that when we first started fucking with each other. He gets showed up at my house with some niggas. He came over for dinner. I told him, I said, bro, don't do that shit no more.
Speaker 2: Man't bring the.
Speaker 1: Motherfuckers over my house. That wound up being cool because it was some ladies, right, you know, it's people used to wind up doing business with. And I said, Bro, from now you bring somebody in my crib. You called me to ask me like, don't just pop up over here with motherfuckers. That shit ain't cool because you don't know because California, you know, everywhere scammers like that. You have somebody come over your house, it might not beat them. They get to talking to somebody else. Man, I was over the steel's house.
Speaker 5: He's general conversation.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep. Next thing you know, niggas don't broken your crib and shit. You know, you get ship. This normally don't happen. All that shit coming because a nigga one ran their mouth. You can't tell me. I saw some shit man the other day to where they had some niggas on the camera, niggas caring and motherfucker's safe out. I was a big ass safe dog and put that shit in the back of a car and boned out.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: Didn't nobody do nothing. And I said, man, that had to be a maid up in that motherfucker dog or somebody that you just never expect.
Speaker 2: They called him. Yeah, they got it safe. They got all kind of money in there. She got all.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Now, it's always the outside motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Who pulls up scam.
Speaker 2: You give me if they seem like I didn't have ship to do with it, so they called in the motherfucker or nigga. I just drove bas I just drove past some and so house. You get me right there, man, You know they got something. That's how a lot of home invasions.
Speaker 1: Go, you know, go down.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, what then happened with tam She and fear She?
Speaker 5: And she had to take a quick intermission right quick?
Speaker 1: She had to take an intermission real quick. She probably called her. Nigga probably called her said, I heard that ship. You're saying on the thing talking about who was that nigga's voice? I heard.
Speaker 5: My nigga in the back of sleeping. He probably hearing me talk about that ugly bitch you was cheating at that time.
Speaker 3: About him, right, you talk about the homie.
Speaker 1: See. Look, that's the thing. A woman can't let shit go. You see, that ship probably happened a million years ago. Hey you want to in his face?
Speaker 2: It's still in the memory banks niggas.
Speaker 5: So when I tell you when you were my feelings, I don't never forget that ship done.
Speaker 1: I shall.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you when you heard a woman that's your alters our d n a, that ship changes us forever.
Speaker 5: It's not going to be.
Speaker 2: Exactly, but nigga, don't think I'm gonna forget about that. I'm gonna bring that ship up and let you know I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, athletics. You can't use it every time you get married.
Speaker 5: I'm using it. I'm using it for the sake of the podcast. I'm telling the funny story.
Speaker 2: Let us know. Yeah, it was his ass that did hed ugly as woman.
Speaker 5: That was been our last life relationship the current one.
Speaker 2: Are y'all, are y'all, are y'all gonna get married?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Or the women at a certain point just say fuck it. I don't want to get married. I just want to have me a man and we be cool with each other. Whereas the Olderman goal to get married one day.
Speaker 4: So where I'm at right down in life, I am forty years old, right, so the firston who I'm with?
Speaker 5: This our second time trying this.
Speaker 4: If it don't work this time, which we be good, it won't be no issues, no problems. But I could be by myself. Ever, I can honestly say I am cool being by myself. Have a little boyfriend here and there maybe, but man, just I don't know. I'd be liking solitude a lot.
Speaker 5: My problem does too, So we get out of space.
Speaker 2: Is that the ultimate goal for the woman is like, you know, I gotta get that. I gotta get married. The white picket fence, the house, you know, the two kids and the two cars. Is that the ultimate goal for the woman?
Speaker 3: I think we were raised to want that, But I think it's twenty twenty four and their idea is changing. I don't think every woman feels like marriage is the ultimate goal to be to happiness. You know, no women are seeing that you can be happy by yourself. Now. Do I want that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Not necessarily. I would love to have a husband and a partner to gro old. But will I be Will I feel like I'm missing out on something if I don't, I don't know, you know, I don't think that's necessarily what will happen? You know, I know a lot of women who are in their sixties and seventies and quite content with their life without a man.
Speaker 4: You know, they probably been married, raise their kids already, and they I'll never do it again. I should have never did it in the first place. Like you're hearing that a lot from older women, right, And I don't even want to say sixty seventy. We like fifty year old women, forty five year old women who got married early in life, had children, maybe divorced, now kids a little older and they are content being single.
Speaker 2: So at this age, is it even worth it?
Speaker 5: I mean, it's something we haven't done yet, so we don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, they's asking for his own personal mage, Like let me see if they do.
Speaker 4: No, listen, if your woman wants to get married now, you can't be asking us that, like that's like she may not feel how with you.
Speaker 1: It's not in general that you know. I don't. I'm not. Yeah, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not burden with those with those questions.
Speaker 2: I just want to know, is that the ultimate goal for you know, the woman, because a lot of a lot of you women have been told, you know, that's what that's what it's supposed to happen. You're supposed to get your husband, he's supposed to get married. You won't, you won't. And I just want to see is that every woman's you know, inspiration, you know, growing, you know, once you get past a certain point.
Speaker 3: It's like, I don't think anybody's meant to be alone though, you know, I don't think anybody is supposed to be alone. We're all supposed to be here to pair.
Speaker 5: I mean, the Bible says man shouldn't be alone. Women can be alone. Man shouldn't be alone, okay, and let's.
Speaker 3: Not get made is a good thing, you know, Nigga women are meant to be wives.
Speaker 5: Men created marriage so that niggas who wouldn't normally have access to pussy could lock some in. That's what happened because if we did nactual selection like.
Speaker 4: Let me cook, if we did natural selection like the animal kingdom, there would be a lot of men that would die having never had sex, having never pro created, because women are supposed to pick like the best suitable.
Speaker 5: Person to pro create with. And y'all know these niggas are majority of these niggas suitable.
Speaker 1: Mates, damn, just like the majority of the women ain't suitable mates could be, there would be old make and stick. You know what I feel what you're saying, this is what I thought, right. I don't think nobody should rush into no marriage. I think it should be like this, right. I think in the perfect word, or you do get married, you should make that shit work. I think people the first time the illusion of the happy marriage and everything good don't happen, they ready to bone out because this is gonna be some times.
Speaker 2: The way.
Speaker 1: You don't like that, motherfucker that nigga that you can and then nowadays you never know what a nigga had, and you might think that motherfucker got a nice hairline. You might come in the house one day and that nigga George shit, George Jeffersons even when they got his ship did you just don't know, Or that nigga might go home with that girl he think got a coke bottle shaving. She take that fire off and that shit gets coming out, you know what I mean. You gotta be willing to deal with that because it got it can't be that shallow. A lot of times people are real shallow because she gonna change. I know, for damn sure, I don't look like I did when my wife first met me. I used to be ripped up like a motherfucker. You know. Now my shit, you know, I'm trying to get it back, but ship my shit out on the street a little bit, you know, so I gotta get that shit back cracking. But I think people just I think people just too shallow nowadays to be married. They first time, some bad shit happen and they want to give it up. And time is an investment that you can't get. Time is something that you can't cool right, that's all those valuable commodity. If you've put ten years in with somebody, fifteen years in with somebody.
Speaker 4: Man who you also shouldn't stay just because of time, you know, because I can say I've spent too I spend too much time in the wrong place at some point in my life, you know, so that people stayed together because of obligations and things like that. Like when you probably the relationship probably been over. So I would tell younger women, you know, get the fuck up out there, like if the ship ain't working. I don't feel like love is supposed to be hard. Yes, relationships are hard, but love, right is what makes it easier. You know what I'm saying, to stay together. But if you want dumb shit be happening, you know, you fall out of love.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you what I think.
Speaker 3: No mady that can say though, that their relationships, even people who've been together fifty years and thirty forty years can say it wasn't hard because we love each other. Yeah, it was still hard. I think you just got to decide who you're going to go through the bullshit with. That's what you have to decide that's all the relationship is.
Speaker 2: You want to go through that ship three, four or five times or you're just gonna say fuck it, you get me. We're gonna try to work this out when situations arise.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. So we're about to get about this motherfucker y'all. We have been here with the homegirls for a minute. Now, what time, y'all? What day y'all?
Speaker 5: Show drop thursdays tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Right here?
Speaker 2: What's your episode about this week?
Speaker 1: We had a.
Speaker 5: Mom, a married mom, busy mom, three kids, husband.
Speaker 4: She's out here trying to teach women how to put themselves first while still in a union. Right, so she just came off of a uh momasion by herself, basically.
Speaker 1: Telling women how to rebel against their husband.
Speaker 3: I'm looking.
Speaker 1: Like your husband.
Speaker 3: This is how you do it. I have a sport written out for.
Speaker 1: You, just.
Speaker 2: Cause people problems in their house. So somebody hear that ship.
Speaker 1: I was listening to this thing, and I need some meat time so you can watch these kids when you come home from work.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take care of myself. Yeah, I'm gonna have me some motherfucking me time. Niggas, So I holler, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I.
Speaker 2: Have some meat time while making my eggs and bacon and whatever it is, and.
Speaker 3: Later that's the problem, and that's why what she does is needed.
Speaker 7: So what y'all say, y'all Showkater more than women, Yes, I mean because we are women, you know, so yeah, but we want to get on everybody.
Speaker 2: M y'all make sure.
Speaker 1: Some ship. Sometimes I don't listen to y'all show before y'all show is actually pretty funny. I'm gonna tell y'all now, all my peeps out there, y'all got to go check the Homegirl show. That ship is funny. Y'all, make sure y'all go subscribe to the ship right now. I'm gonna put a link to the ship in the link because you know what to be. People ask me still hard find the show. I'm put the link right there for y'all. You always click that motherfucking go over there. But we're gonna go. I don't. I don't want TAM's man getting mad at her because she don't already said it or not.
Speaker 2: That's why she had to get off the ship a little bit over time with this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I need to put it out there that Tam is very single, right now. So, yeah, that's what.
Speaker 2: Just got a broke foot trying to head up, y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got bro Oh so I'm gonna put that out there. All my homies out there. It's looking for them at Southern Bell correct, possibly on the west coast now correct, homegirls. She said she's single right now. She put that out there. She said, no, I don't have no man. She's single. And she said that you better be making at least two fifty a year.
Speaker 3: I did not say that.
Speaker 1: I did not help it help.
Speaker 2: What two fifty is cool? But she'd take a nigga to make a buck twenty five. You got to have a car. Your credit score got to be at least a six fifty.
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 3: I'm not putting a number on it. I just want someone.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna do it for you. I got your back credits for ship and put all your ship in her name and all that shit. She all gotta be equally yoke. If you just look up her credit like that, How is your credit? Your credit good?
Speaker 3: My credit is very good, Yes, for sure.
Speaker 2: Y'all got to be able to get it.
Speaker 1: So if y'all wink up and y'all get serious, you can't just be having all this shit in her name home.
Speaker 2: You got to make sure your credit is right.
Speaker 1: Names a year.
Speaker 5: I'm getting car a nigga name next year period.
Speaker 1: You know what. The nigga is smart.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you what the niggas gotta watch nowadays.
Speaker 1: He's smart. The woman got everything in your name, ain't shipped for her to bone out. If y'all got some ship together, she's gonna have to stay and work ship out. She just can't leave like that because you know what, she ain't gonna leave her shit get let her shit get sucked up by you. Y'all got a car in each other's name and ship y'all both went that loan. That's some game out there for the homies.
Speaker 3: I don't want it in his name, put it in my name, but pay for it.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah there, y'all go right there.
Speaker 5: Y'all talk y'all every Thursday on the iHeart Uh.
Speaker 1: Pat our podcast made to them in the same network Black Effect. Y'all going down.
Speaker 2: Y'all going down the convention this year?
Speaker 3: Yeah mm hmm. Yeah, we'll be there for convention.
Speaker 2: No thing, we know whatever, the festival. You know that was some shipping real. I said, the convention.
Speaker 1: Still, but I'm going down there, you know what. And Dolly said, yeah, we have any things just in case you want to go. I said, So that means I guess I ain't gonna be in this ship this year. She said, We're gonna be down there if you want to participate. But I'm gonna come to that like supporting what we do. I love the network and it's the one time of year we get to hang out with all the people you know that we don't see through the year and ship like that.
Speaker 2: So it's cool.
Speaker 1: I might be able to convince eight to come back out. I'm trying to get Dolly. I've had to tell Dolly you need to let the Honey eight perform it.
Speaker 3: That motherfucking absolutely that would be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and close it out. That'd be hard. They go down and drop some classes on the ass. But I don't want the homegirls to get in trouble.
Speaker 3: At the Black Effect, the mixer that I hate wrapping his old lyrics, wrapping his lyrics like I will you remember, Okay.
Speaker 1: You faded, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: But you know what, if Doll you let you perform down there, she can come do your backup for you. She could be your she could be.
Speaker 1: Hit man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you'd be your white woman.
Speaker 1: But I'm telling you, if you ain't committed already, I don't know if I come out here, hey, and if you had the chance to be somewhere else, would you be there? Y'all?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, It's kind of hard to take.
Speaker 1: It's California.
Speaker 2: It all depends on where it is and and how I feel it's working for me.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 2: Some times a transplant might might be the greatest thing for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could come out here. You know what, if you feel it in your spirit and feel like God is leading you out here, you never know. Hell, you might come out here and blow up. And then then I got somebody I know this Rick, and I be like, hey man, this ship been bad. You know what I'm saying, Brother, Old a couple of thousand dollars, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I got you a couple of thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, we appreciate y'all. We got of here. We're gone. Yeah, this is fun.