Speaker 1: He he shoeing shame.
Speaker 2: If you watch the Coffee Time the Baby, you know the name Flame my bro also known as my bro Flames. Come in with last and come in with him love Lund's baby. You better catch the wing. You can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 3: What's up? Tests?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You know?
Speaker 2: She ready Shine towns on speaking to the grown a second, we're gonna laugh, kick it and at the end we leave it with just a lift hispirits.
Speaker 3: You want to revisit, so.
Speaker 2: Your first second listen Jill, folks for your slip.
Speaker 3: Oh fucking we dig it. No this, do what you do?
Speaker 1: Know this? Do what you do? Know this? Do what I do this?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, this is flaming Bro. Thank you guys for joining us here and laugh and learn with me and my beautiful co host Bobby Clifford. How you sat?
Speaker 3: Okay? How's it going?
Speaker 4: Hey? Listen, this has been a whirlwind couple of days. Bobby Clifford, Uh, so much has happened, but let me start with me personally. So yesterday morning, I'm not sure if you guys were aware, but I I was a guest on the Talk with seyl Underwood and all the people and I had a really great time. I had to teach them how to walk in hills, although I think Jerry O'Connell taught me how to walk on a bear hills.
Speaker 3: Drop it like it's hot, and your booty was popping. You looked adorable.
Speaker 4: Oh my booty looked like I was having a square bess day. I looked like a clan of biscuits that busted. Good God Jesus. But I had a really great time. Everyone on the staff behind the scenes was so kind and so personable. It made it just it makes it such much, so much easier when you're on a show like that and it's live TV, because everybody is so kind and so fairly. So I appreciated that. We had a really great time. And then last night I went to a fundraiser for the South Asian Army hosted by one of my favorites, Ben mckowitz Ben macerwhich is a great host on AMC. I don't know about live though, but he was such a pleasant man because I met him and we talked and kekey. So it was a great day yesterday. But if you were on the West coast, you probably didn't get a chance to see me on the talk because we were truly interrupted by the verdict, which we'll get to later. But anyway, it's been a good week. We're glad to be here at season three, I mean season four, episode three of Laugh and Learn.
Speaker 3: You had something else, so you're forgetting something.
Speaker 4: What am I forgetting the day before?
Speaker 3: What did you do the day before? We're still waiting for it to drop. It's going to drop.
Speaker 4: I interviewed with Don Lemmon. Thank you, Bobby. An interview with Don Lemmon. Uh, it was. It was pretty fun, y'all. It was We went there a little bit, but it was really good. So he's going to drop that soon, I hope. So y'all just look for Don Limit's page on YouTube and you'll hear that interview. And how was your week, Bobby? I know you had some things going on.
Speaker 3: Oh I did. I had a little procedure on Wednesday, and I realized how old I am, because, let me tell you, I did not bounce back from that inn athesia. I feel like I was dead up until today.
Speaker 4: And it just.
Speaker 3: Regularly there's nothing exciting. I wish I had something fun like I was with John Lemon. I was wearing. He also Jerry o'connells is cutter than a little button.
Speaker 4: But he is a cutie too, Bobby.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what it is he's got. He's like a like a sweet swag about him or something. I just had people shoving tubes down my throat. It wasn't anything fun. And in other places we just won't mention.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I'm grad You're okay, Bob. You know I can't work do this show. And this is why we were delayed because Bobby had a procedure and I was working. So we're a little behind, but we're still here. Thank you to our producer, mister Aaron Howard. Bobby, let's get right into it. Let's get right into it. First of all, I want to start off and say our prayers and I wish well wishes to go out to the Obama family. Michelle Obama lost. I belove it Mom this morning.
Speaker 3: What was her name, Bobby, Marian Robinson. She was, she was lovely. She was a teacher, and she was a She was a secretary, and she held that family for the eight years they were in the White House. She was she was the guiding force. She really was the rock. So I feel terrible, and I don't know if it's unexpected. They didn't tell us, at least I didn't see it. I don't know what you've seen.
Speaker 4: And we know that she was not the mother in law from hell because she stayed with Rock and Michelle the entire time. And I watched Michelle on an interview earlier when she was talking about her late mom who just passed to say that the mother was the most a loved person in the White House while they were there, that all the staff and everybody loved the mom. So prayers to the family. I'm sure the daughters, uh Sasha said, because they have best their grandmother and she has been such a big part of their lives since they've been born. So prayers to the Obama family. And yeah, death is a part of life, ladies and gentlemen. It's going to happen to each and every one of us. You just it's not the death, it's not the life. It's not the death. It's what you're doing between and is not.
Speaker 3: So she did it. She did it. She was a quiet, a strong, quiet silence type. I think it is. I'm with you. It's going to be hard for those girls because she was like a second mom. Not only was she grandmother, she was their day to day reading the stories, getting the snacks and all that stuff. When when Michelle was too busy, but prayers to her in the family.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, so uh and then what else happened? Oh yeah, Bobby, And last week was a couple of milestones. It was two years since ubility, right, was it two years or one year? Yep?
Speaker 3: I believe it's two. And they got a two million dollar settlement with the city for the nineteen students two teachers.
Speaker 4: So, Bobby, let me tell you something. If you break that down, two million dollars nineteen family is only like one hundred and five thousand dollars now, then.
Speaker 3: Well, you it is stinky, but it's what the insurance is, right. So if you only you can only get what what the insurance like. So, my father had an industrial accident and he was he worked for a company that was a sand and gravel company that did not want to pay the overtime to stand. So he helped out of his truck, slipped, smashed the back of his head and was killed by subdural Humanitelma, you only in the state of Massachusetts, you can't sue your employer, so you only get the workers com So it's only a certain amount of insurance. Even if he was a young man, he's only going to get X. So it is stinky, but it's something that that they were held accountable because that was disgraceful what happened in Uvalde.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, And also it was the death of George Floysch after two years. Four years, I'm going by or was it just because it seems like it's happened is so much more regularly. It don't live like the team is that loan because it's too commonplace now. But prayers to his family and his daughter and everybody. Wow, I didn't know it was.
Speaker 3: President Biden said he's changed the world. So let's hope we get some action. Everybody is recognized it, and now let's get that the reform, the reform for the police, the reform for our system. We've got to keep pushing. And that's why I'm hoping to God Biden gets another four years because that's something that's on the top of his agenda. So we had that, and then today Biden hosted the Kansas City Chiefs no Taylor Swift on the South lawn. That was something that was fun, that was sort of happening. I don't know, I mean, he needs some sort of break, but Biden, I can't even imagine he's.
Speaker 4: Look at me. I was about to say the Kansas City Chiefs didn't throw out the football, I mean didn't throw out the baseball.
Speaker 3: Right or himself or throw out his hip. I don't know, but but I'm sure it was sort of to be around those young, strapping guys. It was probably kind of nice to get a little testosterone hanging around those instead of dealing with all of the big fat mess that's been going on. So you know, hopefully that's a that's a two thumbs up instead of instead of like a big, a big drip.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The election, Trump went to the Libertarian convention and they booed him out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because everybody is not buying them lasting at bs. Everybody just not buying it.
Speaker 3: It was he was giving it to I guess Biden is that he was the worst president in history, and so inside of scream and that's you and they kind of got hauled off and they were they had signed no want to be Dictators and all this jazz. So he didn't he kind of got what he Of course, he twisted a different on his truth social, which isn't it funny it's called truth social when so little on there is the truth.
Speaker 4: I love the fact that he can flip a line and spend it and they will drink it like it's the bleach that he asked him to. Good God, but honey.
Speaker 3: He does too, you know, as just as a man. You know, I'm just not crazy about Trump period, not that he's on one political party and another. First of all, he wasn't my political party at one time. He actually believed leaves half of the stuff that he says. He is some sort of something in his mind that just switches it. So you could have a picture of him stealing a TV and he would say, oh, that wasn't my I already owned that TV, and I was taking it out, you know, to bring it home because somebody else tole it. He believes his bs and you know who else is starting to believe it, And I am so disappointed. Nicki Haley. She's gonna vote for him. She's all over in friggin Israel, sign an artillery shells, writing finish them. Oh, I thought she was going to be something new and exciting.
Speaker 4: For those And thank you for saying that, Bobby, because if we go back to laugh and learn last season, what did I say about Nicki Haley? And I said that the more she spoke, the further away from the way how she got, because you can only pretend to be somebody for so long until the real you actually shows up. We have seen the real Nicky Haley, and Nicki Haley will never be in the president of the United States, not ever, not the She won't this year and she wanted another four years or eight years because people will see her for the liar that she is. She is so superficial and fictitious, and she played the game and she's focused for and she has some good talking points in the beginning. But my grandmama would saying, and I'm gonna say it, and I know you don't like this word, Bobby, but my grandmother always said, give a nigga enough rope, hang yourself. And that goes for women too. Nikki hated the more she talked, the further way she get from the White House. And now she has shown her true colors. She thinks she's going to get a job in the cabinet. I don't believe that. I don't think he's going to hire her for anything. I don't he wins.
Speaker 3: Exactly we are watching. I mean, we're on a fine line with the whole Middle East, everything that's going on over there, and President Biden has kind of drawn his red line. He's not completely pleased with what's happening. He supports Israel, but he's not happy what's happening with roth Furn and whatnot. And she he is over there signing the artillery. I just don't talk about putting us in a bad circumstance. The only thing that came out that I just want to mention in case people aren't aware of. They did find the idea. So it's like the military police for Israel found three bodies of hostages that were they were definitely killed October seventh, so very sad. I'm sure their family was hoping they were going to get them back alive. But at least they're getting some sort of closure. So that was sort of a positive if you want to call it. It's not a positive, but I don't know what you call it. It was better information than having them somewhere that people don't know where they are. But I was really disappointed with her. I thought that it was absolutely ridiculous for her doing that. Yeah, he's just a completely I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: He may hire her, and he may hire her just so he could fire her. Believe believe that that was kind of stuff. He's going to those other games and the antics that he will pull. He will hire people knowing that they're not going to have a long place with him, and they fire him. I'm gonna tell you what. It had me greatly disappointed today, Bobby Clifford. I watched a statement from former Vice President Mike Pince to say there was a sad day in America that they convicted ex President Trump on the charges of what he was charged and woo wa woo because it was a political player. Mike Pence, you a flip flopper too, because you had you were right there. You could have just said signed that bill and he would still be in office, but he didn't. I always felt the way about Mike Pence anyway, and it was just it was just reminded me today of why I felt the way I felt about him. He's also not a good kin. The problem with these candidates or these people who get trying to get in positions of powers, they're not authentic to the world because they are not authentic to themselves. So there's always some bs, and it's always some bs.
Speaker 3: Bobby, Well, it's funny the best I liked Mike Pence. First of all, he did his duty. He did he is someone who believes in the Constitution, and he did exactly what he was supposed to do on January sixth, That's number one. But since that time, when Trump has broken from from him, because he did his duty, we saw more of a Pence that was he didn't speak badly about him, but there was a break and he could point out the things that were wrong, just like Nikki Haley. All of a sudden, now they seem like they're they're twisting and I don't know why, because, like, what does he have over them. I just don't get it.
Speaker 4: Fear, Bobby, he has fear. They're afraid that if he gets in a position of power and they didn't stand by him, He's going to get them canceled or removed. I don't know what it is, but I want to say this. I want to say I sent a special prayer out right now to Stormy Daniels, to the judge and also to to and to Michael Cohen, because you know, his statement was because we're going to get to his thirty foot guilty charges. But the lawyer statement, the prosecuted statement was on the defense attorney's statement was Michael Khan was the greatest liar of all time. Well, of course he was. You guys hired him to tell the greatest. But now he has flipped on you. So what you thought he was going to change from who he was, No, you gave him the right title. He's the greatest liar of all time, and he was a great liar for you all. He's just not lying for you all right now.
Speaker 3: He was their greatest liar of all time. He was their greatest fixer of all time. And I think where they got it wrong is this guy I think would have gone down to his knees for former President Trump, but they stiffed him. He first stiffed him on his bonus that he was supposed to get, which was a whole other thing. That was the money that he took and he didn't. Everybody's acting acting like he took it from Trump. It didn't take it from Trump. Took it from the vendor who was supposed to get paid that amount. That's where we stole it from, which is disgraceful, and and then again and then and then he didn't so he didn't stand up. And he said that was he was in an interview today or in a podcast today with and I contact. She's a she's a political analyst, and I just don't recognize her. But I was listening because they were playing excerpts on CNN, and he said the time that he had that was in solitary confinement almost brought him to his knees. And I think that's when he did his I'm not going down like this, and he kind of took that on me and he pulled it forward. That said, even with this, with this verdict, he wasn't necessarily pleased by it. I think it brought up all the I think he thought of Trump as a friend and he missed his branded. He missed that that, like you know before, where he was a scum, this is the best thing that he possibly could have done. Was he a liar, Yes he was, but he was he had the receipts, thank god, to back up everything.
Speaker 4: He was smart enough to do that. But Bobby going to prison and realizing why you're there, because it's one thing if you put yourself there, it's another thing if somebody else puts you there. You have to come to realization of, oh, my God, is this what my life is? So I love that he did that. I just never trusted him, and once he got on the witness stand, thank god that the jurors had enough from other people, because I definitely thought that he was working with Trump. I still believe, like you said it, he wants to get back in that lifestyle. He wants to have the power to say that I work for the President of the United States or for Donald Trump. It ain't even because God forbid, we don't want him to be the president again. But he wants to be able to say that he has Trump because that they ain't carries weight. So I believe that. I believe that to be true. But I'm glad that they what happened. What happened. But we'll get to that. Where are we going next, Robby Clifford.
Speaker 3: Oh there. The Biden campaign is calibrating the more aggressive strategy. We've sort of seen that with some messages that thank God he's coming out with. I do I do don't want I know he's got to get a little dirty. I don't want him to get too dirty because he is a guy. He is a man with integrity. So we're gonna see, We're going to see how that's going. He had a political rally on Wednesday, and he he was reaffirming that if he gets back in because of some of the ages, some of the justices, the next person he wants to put on, which he did say. He wanted to say he's first that he wanted to put a woman of color on, and then he wants to put a progressive on. And I don't think that's necessarily bad. I'm not a progressive, but it would it would kind of balance it a little bit. So and and did you see that? And I thought it was actually kind of clever. Robert de Niro, although I don't know if he's going to get the young an octagenarian will get the young vote. But he went to he had a press conference outside of the courthouse with Trump and he said I wouldn't be here, but this is where he kind of spanked the media. This is where all you are, so there's nowhere else to get your attention than by coming here. And he sort of knocked. He know, he's known Trump for a long time, you know, sort how everybody felt. You know, some people were hackling. God blessom you went right after them.
Speaker 4: Robert de Niro is and still it was and still is my hero. Thank you for somebody with that kind of platform and that kind of voice and that kind of power speaking out against the BS. Thinking about that's the white woman and you, Bobby, because the black the black woman and me wants Joe Biden to get Granted, I love the Sea Obamas. When they go low, we go high. But in this situation, I need Biden to go to hell and drag him with him because when they have the first debate, when they have the first debate on June the twenty second, he is going to attack Biden's family. He is going to go after He's going to show. Yeah question, I think he's going to show, and I think he's going to attack Biden's family and be so disgusted about his family. And I would love, I would love for buying this stand up and say all that you have to say about me, show me one time that your present wife showed up at court for you one time, because she never did. He never came that one time.
Speaker 3: No, not nothing. They were supporting from Trump Tower. That's what the that's what the the over.
Speaker 4: From the over ballooned penthouse from the you know the overtime, Yeah, the one that's twenty two thousand square feet and what is.
Speaker 3: Like, Yeah, I think it's like fifty five hundred or something. And he was trying to say it was exactly it was like in the twenties. But yeah, I mean, I mean, and the other thing we have to I know, and I got to get to the trial in a couple of seconds. But things that I'm exciting to hear that people are are blowing up that that aren't correct. I was watching CNN as I just got no excuse me. It was News Nation, and there was a man who was part of the Freedom Chariots. He was a Hispanic man with a heavy Hispanic accent. He is a Trump person that is trying to spread the word about Russia collusion and how Joe Biden should be impeached, and he's going on and on and on, and I'm thinking Trump wouldn't even know God bless you your name. He feels now that all of that's gone on in court, Trump is so much more relatable than President Biden is because it's such a messed up system. And I'm like, he was guilty. Should we have brought the case. I don't know if we should have brought the case, but he was definitely guilty of all of it. I mean, it's not up upside down. But I thought, oh my god, we're in big trouble if people of color, if this is actually what they're thinking.
Speaker 4: Well, also check the source because I didn't see him, but I've seen quite a few so called rappers in the BRONC class week. And then they had some black women from Georgia with missing students in class. She was missing about fourteenth hair wouldn't call. They're going to find these class that you can give twenty five thirty fifty dollars to to say whatever you want to say. And because he has raised so much money in the last year, I mean in the last twenty four hours, because he was found guilty, which we will get to, like you said soon, that they can pay people for their vote. People are for sale for their vote just to make sure that this man can get back an office. But it's check the source because I can get my information from somebody who is a research ans like yourself, or who actually sees and studies politics. Or I can give my information for somebody like a Cardi B who wants to holler she got the WAT, but the husband keeps she doing it. Check the source of where you get your information from, because a lot of times if you get your information from the wrong person, you're getting wrong information.
Speaker 3: So this he says, he's with this freedom chariot. So I looked it up and they're the spot fire reaching Christian group who is which is what we were discussing last week Project twenty twenty five. One of the tenants, and in fact, my Massachusetts Congresswoman Ayana Presley was was sounding the arm on Project twenty five this week in an Oversight committee hearing putting Christianity, Christianity, excuse me back into into government, which is is not how it's It's supposed to be a separation of church and state. So that is not what it is supposed to be. And we're both Christians, But what are all the people that aren't? What about the Jews? What about the Muslims, what about the Buddhists, what about the That's not the way it's supposed to go. So anyway, it's fun It's funny.
Speaker 4: You said that they want to put Christianity back in politics, but you don't even want the kids to do the pledge of leadiance to the flag right.
Speaker 3: Well, they would, those people would, but.
Speaker 4: They want prayer. They don't want prayer in the classrooms anymore. Some classrooms used to pray. When I was a kid, we had one. I had a teacher that we would pray every morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was That is the Christianity back. Those are the people, that's what they do you want. It's more that progressives that don't want any christian or don't want any religion, which is unfortunate because what's happening is not the religious piece.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I have a bunch of school teachers in my family and they I used to make up holiday bags with them, getting ready for so the kids could celebrate things, you know, in school, and you can't do any of that anymore. It's all long gone. So I hate even the subject, but it's important and we have to talk about it before the wee get to the trial because they're sort of interwoven. But scotus So, I was watching Katie Kuric two or three hours ago, and she had on a New York Times reporter Jodie Canter, she actually broke the Alito upside down flag thing. She received a tip. They looked for a little bit of migration. They found somebody, and then they found somebody somebody else through the investigation that actually had pick stures of it. Just in case people don't know, Justice Alito actually had his wife put the American flag, which the military would lose their minds because it's disgraceful to do upside down, and that was meant to be originally. Way back on ships they usually had it and it usually meant things were urgent. So if somebody saw the flag hanging upside down like another ship or America, they would come and they would come to their rescue. That's what that originally all was. But during the Trump situation the January sixth, people are doing it as a sign for Trump, a sign of support. So Justice Alito said originally that his wife did it. She was having an argument with the neighbors. It turns out she was having it on here with the neighbors. There was a neighbor that was down the street her During COVID, like many families her. Their thirty something daughter moved home with her boyfriend and they put some kind of controversial signs on their lawn and they felt it was missus Alito was the antagonist because she came and told them. One of them said, f Trump. She came and told them what they could put on their lawn and what they couldn't put on the lawn. And it wasn't an acceptable and Bibity Bobby Boo, and all of this started at the beginning of January. She put her flag upside down. The real, big, big fight with them happened February fifteenth, and they said they had just put it up for that when people actually had the receipts and had a had a picture that showed that it was up towards the early part of January, just when people were starting to do it in support of Trump. And not only did they have that, they have a beach house in New Jersey and they had the the other controversial flag that is up appeal to Heaven and it hung. That was just last summer and that was hanging, and that is one about it's a symbol about Christianity going back to going back to into government as well as stop and steel. So you got to figure it out. People. He's fibbing, he's saying.
Speaker 4: Well, already, he has already put out a statement that he will not replace himself from any Trump Trump stuff. Second, about what kind of man is going to put that kind of fault on his wife? What kind of man? We put all of that fault on his wife? Only they got nothing to do with being a judge your race? What kind of man would put that weight on his wife? That's what you all should be asking yourself. This has nothing. Of course they had something to do him being Supreme Court justice, But what kind of man is he? Because me and are supposed to protect their wives. He threw his wife up under the bus. If he threw his wife up under the bus, what the hell you think he's gonna do to us Americans?
Speaker 3: And she's bossy, I mean, imagine, I don't like I've seen s Biden. I don't like them. I first, I think they're classless, and I don't think little kids walk by going down the street. I don't think it's appropriate. You can handle it different, but I have no right to come over to your house claim and tell you what to put in your one. I can only I can only put what I'm gonna put in mind. So I'm a little I'm a little disappointed with that. You know, We've got to remember Ginny Thomas, Clarence Thomas's wife. She was actually more directly involved because she was she was in cahoots with some sort of uh Trump official and texting and all that jazz is is as that situation was, God's all going on, and people are already he's also refusing to recuse himself, and people are already losing trust and faith in the judicial judicial system. Should as an American, we should because the Supreme Court, which is the highest court in the land, we have always looked up to as being superior.
Speaker 4: But when you're doing inferior things, then how can we look at you. There's no beacon of hope or light there. There's a beacon of disgust there. And it's ridiculous, Bobby.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: And then and then it's overpowered by the Conservatives. I'm telling you, I am a Democrat, but I still have somebody values. I have some Republican values, and not this new Republican party I'm talking about. Ron Paul. Let's go back, not that dumb ass son ran Paul. But because those Republicans they cared about people working for their living. You were on your You earn your sweat of your brow. My problem is I could earn the sweat of my brow if you give me the job to do, and not because of the color of my skin, but because I'm skilled to do the job or i want to do the job. It's kind of like when we at our age by way at your age, because I'm only thirty nine. At your age, Bobby, a kid goes to you been on your job twenty five years, you know the job ends. Now everybody comes to you, the new hirings, even the old employees. But somebody goes some young kid goes to school and gets a degree, a master's degree, and they come in and you have to train them to be your boss. That's bot shit. I'm not training you make more money than me because you went to college and got a degree, when I have their hands on experience. I've been here, I helped make this company. But because you went to school, now you come in and I'm teaching you how to be my boss. Absolutely not. And to me, the Supreme Court needs to be taken down they also need to be put on a timer that I know. It's like they're like a tenure when you go to school. You can never lease that job. You die in that job. That needs to change because look at what's happening. The changing of the guards need to happen in this country way more often than they do.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of things that that are a problems. So we're gonna use the executive office, the president, and we'll use the judicial branch, which is the Supreme Court. And this circumstance, the founding fathers who set everything up, they knew enough to say that a felon could not vote, but they never would have thought to put guardrails and perimeters around these two offices because these are supposed to be men. It was never women who had the most integrity that were the cream of the crop. So and unfortunately we have to kind of go and start to look at it. They were going to self police that. The Court last summer was trying to come up with a new ethics code, which was sort of painful. And the reason it was painful is because there's nobody. There's nobody to police them, you know, like everybody thinks that's Chief Justice Roberts. It's not the way that it's set up. There's no boss of it. It would be great if the Chief Justice could actually look at look at Thomas and Alito and say, listen, you're both out. You know there are there are retired and the age is an older the people that are in there, Chief Justices, maybe bring them back and fill the holes if you have to. But they've got to be able to do something in these two cases because we have we have the two that are still out there, you know, one on the immunity, and you know, we've we've got to figure it out. We've got to figure it before, you know before, Yes, that's that. Well, it's supposed to come out within the next month. But well we can still either appeal or go back to them and say no, as Americans, we're not happy with that that choice. It makes absolutely no sense.
Speaker 4: And since we're on that road, we're in the highest court, let's go to the big to the Bighna. On yesterday, an unprecedented thing happened. History was made in the United States of America. So these are the two parameters that Bobby was talking about, because you would have never thought that they would even have to say. If you are convicted, you can't vote, you can't be a police officer, you can't do this, and you can't do that. But now you could be a convicted feeling of thirty four federal failing crimes and be the president of these United States.
Speaker 3: Wow, because we didn't put it in. They didn't put it in. But the only thing is it's very it's it's so there's so many facets to it. We don't know if he's going to be able to vote for himself because in the state of Florida, if your crime is outside and they recognize the New York they go by their guidelines and he could vote as long as whatever his sentence was is over. But since it's he's not even going to be sentenced till July eleventh, the chances are that that that judge is going to give him a sentence that's only four months long. I kind of doubt it, but we're gonna have to see, and we'll also have to see if the allocutes. I don't know if when he goes to if he has any words to say. I doubt it. You know, during his sentencing, we'll kind of have to see that too.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing, Bobby. I watched him. I watched his press conference after where he said that everything was a scam, it was a political move. They set it up. He set it up. Biden set it up against him because there was a political play and it was all just because it rigged. Meanwhile, the reason you are there, your whole reason you are there, is because you tried to read the system because you didn't want to already know that you had paid to act.
Speaker 3: You jump paid if you reached in your pocket and just paid it with your own money. And then I want to set set it straight for people as well. There are two things that I want to make sure that we're setting straight. First of all, President Biden has no jurisdiction over state crime, not even of a federal crime. But he really has nothing to say about a state crime. This has nothing to do with President Biden. I don't know if it's politically charged by the Democrats that are in New York. I can't say that, but it's not President Biden. And the real thing that I want to drive home to everybody is the twelve jurors. You know, the idiots, the this, the that, whatever he's calling them. His team voted for them. The prosecution and his team. They both they had peremptory choice. You know, they could have bounced people. They didn't. These are the people that they were both satisfied with and what they chose. He's just upset that it wasn't. They're not you know, they didn't come back with exactly what he thought was going to happen.
Speaker 4: Then, I'll be honest clear, I really thought that they were going to Honestly, I thought he was going to get off. I thought that he was going to be found not guilty. That that whole trial, Yes, they gave me not anxiety, but it gave me reminiscence of the O. J. Simpson trial when everyone was glued to their too waiting to see the out come. A bit and a lot of black people celebrated. And I'm telling you, I say this as a joke on Sage, but we didn't celebrate O Jay Simpson. We were celebrating black justice in this country, but we were not celebrating him. But this, this, the verdict could surprise me yesterday, so for him to go crazy. But what bothered me even more Bobby Clifford was there. I've watched Fox News since the verdict has been read. They had reporters and I mean they were almost in tears, like like something crazy had happened. I'm like he was guilty because he was actually guilty. He was caught with his hand not in the cookie job, but in the cookie job.
Speaker 3: It wasn't for the love of God's flame. There was a tape of them. He just a cash cash, catch, catch catch. That's how we wanted to go out. He admitted he was guilty of this crime. So we have brought this this We've already spoken about that lat season. This might not have been in the case to bring at the time. You know, I would rather be one of the federal crimes. You know, the this is election interference in a different way. I would rather the January sixth case, like I would have read the back go first. To be quite honest, I don't get to choose. Nobody cares that. No one's asking Bobby Clifford what she wants to hear or what she doesn't. But had he paid himself, you are one hundred percent right. And the only thing that he said, I'm not even going to call that a press conference. It was just him speaking. It was him coming up with comments. It was you know, there was no taking comments or questions or anything from the press. The only thing that he said, and I'm hoping to God, listen up, people. I don't know. If I had a warn right now, I would blow it. He said that the real verdict will come out in the November election. And he's right. And you, meaning our listeners, have the You have the control to vote him out and let him hear us loud and clear. He thinks it's a threat. No, it's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because what is this kid to say? If you take their boy? People always say if you take one step of God, to take two. The Manhattan District Attorneys of the court system in Manhattan already have taken the first step. It's our turn. We have to show they showed up. We're not having it. So as American voters, we have to go in right behind them and say, yep, were standing with you, which means that we have to vote. It cannot be close, it cannot be ten thousand of a fight. It has to be us really sending a messages that as we as Americans, we are not going to tolerate all this divided foolishness. Racism, hate, bigotreat because it's all of those things and illegalness. You're not going to just keep stealing money on our watch. And I want to say he's stealing money, but it's hard to say that when in twenty four hours after he's been found guilty of thirty four accounts, y'all donated either thirty four or fifty five million dollars depending on what publication. Like Bobby said early that you look at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're listening, we're listening to him. They're reporting. The Trump Election Group is reporting to CBS as of probably an hour and a half ago that they've raised already fifty two point eight million. This morning it was thirty four point eight. They're saying the same, but I can't find I can't find the receipts for it. They're saying that Biden had believe it or not, has raised raised quite a bit of money too, based off this verdict and something else I want to I want to make sure people remember, if you weren't aware there were there was. It was a twelve person jury. Two of the people were attorneys, so they definitely understood and were able to interpret the law. There was a third person that was a financial analyst, so he was able to he knows the ins and outs and the laws about the money and what you could do and what you can't do. So these were educated people that made it educated decisions. They weren't just like feeling badly or feeling like they wanted to get him. And you know, studies have shown that no matter what side of the fence that you usually would ride on when you're riding in a jury, most people behave And they listened to the to the evidence that was that was given to us. Remember, none of us actually saw any of this evidence. They for seven weeks have sat and read and held and they had it all. So, uh, you know, the cast has been has kind of been dyed for him. So and they say, now, let's see if what happens with this claim. They say that Ruders and Ipsos is a it's a polster. And they said they did they did a poll and a quarter of Republicans said that if he was convicted of any felony, they would not vote for him. I'd love to believe that, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: To Bobby. And my question is, here's my question, if y'all donating so much money for is this great wall that he ran his first campaign off that he never used, that he never had made, but he ended up going using your taxpayer money to go back and some cucci with that little bit amount of money, which other how much cucie you think he going back with this one?
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe just one big kuci.
Speaker 4: I wonder how many? I wonder how many times? And this is the true Bobby has he went over his head the knight that he was Wisdory Daniels to say, damn about whish I could have just resisted resisted this one. I wonder how many times? Because he's a narcissist, so he may not. He really probably might not give a damn, but I know he have had to replay that moment, like damn if I could have just not did this one.
Speaker 3: Well, if he didn't do that one, I can't think it's a Karen McDougal. Kara McDougall, the play Playboy playmate peck her I think paid paid her off. She would have. I don't know if she would have wanted to come forward. She was only given I THEK thirty thousand dollars, but or maybe she was one fifty. Maybe the thirty was the child out of wedlock or something. I can't remember all his misdeeds. Somebody that I was a little disappointed with is Mike Johnson. The Speaker of the House came forward and he said that he feels and I thought, I hope people are paying attention to this. He feels that I should go to the Supreme Court, the United States Supreme Court, not just the New York Supreme Court, and that you know, they need to hear it. He's already been speaking with them. And when he said that, I thought, I didn't think the different branches were supposed to be co mingling or coursing each other.
Speaker 4: Well, he showed up. He showed up in court for him in a week or two ago. So we are. But Mike Johnson and Mike Johnson didn't get the job because they wanted him. Mike Johnson got that job by default. Mike Johns didn't get that they wanted him. He got that job by default. So y'all need to pay attention to that. He was not elected into that position. He was just giving that position because the other two y'all got rid of one and then got rid of the other one.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it is and even trying to get rid of this one that Marjorie Taylor Green was trying to get rid of him, just because.
Speaker 4: This government is just all over the place. So I understand why people are losing faith in the government and losing faith in the democracy and woo woo. But I'm telling you right now, if you think you losing faith in democracy, if Trump gets back in office, you're gonna lose more on your faith watmography. You're gonna lose way more on your faith. And I'm sorry to tell you this will affect you. I don't care what color, identity, stature, how much money you get or I ain't got, it will affect you. So it is very scary. I appreciate and I applaud the twelve doers for doing the right thing and finding human guilty.
Speaker 3: That's hard. I don't think their names were their professions personally should have been given to anybody, you know, like let them live in in, you know, in silence. I'm sure that he's got his appeal papers put in. I found it interesting. Chris Cuomo had a bunch of talking heads on the other day and all attorneys, all criminal defense attorneys, and they said the likelihood of this being changed is tiny. Do you know that felonies being being turned around on appeal is only four five percent? Almost passed out. I thought it would be much higher than that. And the chance he goes to jail is so low, flamed because he's it's a non violent crime. They said he's elderly. He probably loved that he or that that he's elderly, and he's not a danger to other people. Because the chance that he's going to do something stupid you would think would be would be low. It's most likely going to be signed.
Speaker 4: God for bear that they called him elderly when he's only three years younger than the sitting president. Oh my god, God forbid it. You know. But what's mind boggling to me is that I was watching some people on the news. They were interviewing, even on Fox News, and people were saying that they would still vote for him even if he was in jail. They were vote for him. So you tell me that we would have a president of running the country of the supposedly the greatest democracy and the most powerful country in the world behind bars, running the country as an ex fella myself. When I was on paper, I was not allowed the vote. I don't understand how you could say that a felon he can't vote or excel for some felas can't vote, But you want to put a man that's a convicted felon right down to be the president of the United States. It's yeah, I'm telling you, well.
Speaker 3: Somebody I have to do something for him, and I don't know who it is, Like, I really don't.
Speaker 4: I don't standing outside. If you're standing outside of America and you're looking on the outside end, you have to think that we are all just weak, pathetic people.
Speaker 3: You have to oh, yeah, like what the hell happened? But President Biden kind of gave the sums up for Ukraine to use some of our small munitions because Putin has been making some ground, you know, in towards them. They can't use the big heavy stuff, you know, because we don't need bumps coming in our direction. But he's still trying to find Putin over there, and we look at the hot mess over here that Putin probably thinks we're the joke, never mind vice versa. But it's I do think it will be absolutely hysterical if he couldn't If he couldn't appeal couldn't vote for himself, though.
Speaker 4: I hope, I'm hoping and praying that they will be able to remove his name off the ballot in some states, depending on what the Jewish sentences will be. His verdict will be on July the eleventh, when he goes to court to get a sentencing, because he's still attacking the judge, and the judge has all power in this, so it's going to be something to see. It really is. This is playing out like a horrible soap opera. Unfortunately, it's reality TV at its finest.
Speaker 3: And you just said it, and I think that's why people like him so much. You've said it yourself. He's sort of entertaining.
Speaker 4: You know, Oh my god, he's extremely entertaining.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but it's we need more than entertaining. We need work to get to that point.
Speaker 4: At what costs. What cost is he entertaining right now? Because we could lose everything? Good guy, Listen, listen. We're gonna have more to come to you for you as the week go on, because it's going to get more crazy and more crazy. It's a big political year. We encourage you to vote. We encourage you to vote blue because it might save you. I'm motto, it's always going to be until November fifth. I'm raving with bad but he ain't driving. Please follow me at Instagram on Monroe Flame, TikTok, play Monroe one two five, I do coffee time in the mornings on Instagram at Monroe Flame, and then YouTube like, share, subscribe fla Monroe. Also, what else I wanted to tell y'all? Oh, this as the June the twenty ninth, I will be in Chicago for Urban Pride, and July nineteenth and twentieth, I'll be an uptown comedy club in Atlanta, Georgia. And where can we follow you?
Speaker 3: At toots oh on Facebook, I'm Bobby Clifford. On Instagram, I'm Clifford, Bobby on TikTok, I don't know, I have a TikTok and I don't go on and all that often.
Speaker 4: But you can also and you're Bobby on Instagram at you get a hold of us on Instagram at Left Arm Podcast.
Speaker 3: That's it, yeah, because that's back up and running. So yep, send us ideas, send us questions. Things you don't understand. If I don't understand it myself, I will research it and I will get back to.
Speaker 4: You because y'all know Bobby is a research analyst and she keeps me in check. Listen, we thank you guys so much for joining us here in season four because here a laugh of learning. The model has not changed, will not change, and we still want you to hear us. We're not trying to hear a laugh of Alarne. We're not trying to get you to change your man. We're only trying to get you to use your mind. Because of why, Bobby, Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste, and a vote is even worse thing. The way third party independent, none of that is going to win if the fight is between President Biden and ex President Trump. That is all I could say. Listen, I know we all have our choices, and I know you got your way of thinking, but please do not let your racism trump your patriotism, because that's what that's what it's looking like. I want to lose. Oh look, oh I did say Trump. Then oh oh Bobby, get me, Bobby, slap me through the phone. Bobby, just slap me. Thank you for having to do so. Aaron Howard, thank you guys for joining us here and laugh alone We appreciate you. We're looking forward to getting at least six thous at least six thousand downloads a week. If y'all want to see me be pretty. But if you really wanted to be pretty, just go to YouTube and look at me on the talk yesterday. I was looking like a version. I was a vision in white. Ooh you are you? Really?
Speaker 3: Did? You all had a very nice chemistry by the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have fun. You know. I'm making fun of Bobby. I make everybody comfortable. But thank you for joining us here. We appreciate you all, and we would look forward to him from you next week. We'll be on time next week. Bobby won't get pregnant. Oh, Bobby was pregnant, y'all, and I won't get nobody pregnant. Oh okay, thank you guys. Peek don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effects Podcast Network, a radio app or where you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you, guys. This is Flaming Row. Don't forget to laugh, listen and learn