Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mailcamp and Tambrad Judge.
Speaker 3: Yay, Hi, how are you you are home?
Speaker 4: I'm home.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to be home, are you? Yes, It's so much better to just be home. And like, I think you know something we forget about when you're like grieving or going through things in your marriage and your life, and it is just like the lack of sleep.
Speaker 3: And yeah, my're stressed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my sleep has been so bad that like I seriously feel like I'm burning the candles at all the ends. And yeah, so that's that.
Speaker 3: It gets better, I promise, Well.
Speaker 4: It got better.
Speaker 2: With the reunion trailer for Real Housewives of Potomac, Wow, what.
Speaker 5: An unexpected twist on the hold on that your boy TJ.
Speaker 4: Something must have been going down.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: I don't want to blow it, but there was some post on Instagram that he's been hired by her. Oh and if that's what, I don't know if it's true, but if that comes out, that's not good.
Speaker 3: What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: Has any other housewife done that where they hired somebody to be like a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I mean they're saying, like Kenya and Walter, that happened with Walter.
Speaker 4: It was someone that Kenya dated on Atlanta.
Speaker 3: But I mean Kenya and well I met. I thought you maybe two separate people did it.
Speaker 4: So that was her first season, she was.
Speaker 3: Kenya was accused of it her first season. But was it true?
Speaker 2: I don't know, just like I don't know if this is true. But TJ, no matter what situation, I know he won you over at that one lunch.
Speaker 5: Well he lost me at last at the last at this season and the dog shitting clean up competition.
Speaker 3: Oh god, we have so much, too, so much shit to dig into.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, before we get into that, we're going to talk about the reunion trailer. It opens up on New York City on January ninth. Andy says there's an elephant in the room they need to address. Karen is not with us, but she sends a message. They have a little picture of Karen, like one of the photos they have at Traders.
Speaker 3: There was at one point it was on the floor, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, Ashley said, I'm showing my bunyan off to Karen, who I know necessary.
Speaker 5: I'm sure Karen's already seen her bunyan a little bit more respect.
Speaker 2: Listen, I would probably rather see Ashley's bunyan than the inside of a jail cell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: Then when he says, it all adds up and she can confidently say that is not my friend. The women are coming from Mia. Wendy says MIA's plan with Ink backfired, so she dropped ink. Giselle says, let me pretend to drop ink. Ki is saying it was just like a lie.
Speaker 5: She was just pretending because this her storyline didn't come out very well.
Speaker 3: Is here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then Keiana says Mia is exploiting her family, and then Stacy says.
Speaker 4: You are a liar? How damn you?
Speaker 2: And then Wendy says, let's talk about Miami. But then Andy tells Mia this is like back in the dressing room. Andy tells me as she's in a shame spiral. So I think he, you know, me, is probably really going through it. And he's like, listen, I know you're in a shame spiral, but can she do.
Speaker 3: This to herself?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think we can all do shit to ourselves. It doesn't mean that we're lack of like having human emotion. When she goes wrong, you mean getting caught. Well, I don't know if it's getting caught, but I think she probably regrets some of the things she said about her kids.
Speaker 3: Here, let's start with this. You're on a reality show, be real.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, I mean, if we're going to talk about real, I mean, she's probably being more real than Stacy.
Speaker 4: If Stacy has a rent of boyfriend, well.
Speaker 3: We're seeing cracks in Stacy for sure. After this episode.
Speaker 2: Then Wendy says Karen comes here every single day and she gets drunk. Then Ashley says a journalist message her saying there was a person in Karen's car who fled, and Mia says it was her boyfriend Ouch. But that is an easy thing to find because remember when we were deep down the PK rabbit hole and he had gotten pulled over for the alleged DUI, and Sutton tried to say that PK was not in the car alone.
Speaker 4: But you look at a police report and it says who's in the car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they could have fled before the police got there.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess they could have but do it.
Speaker 5: The only way that it could leaked is if that person told somebody, that told somebody.
Speaker 2: But do I think that whoever Karen is dating can run fast enough to flee from the police.
Speaker 3: They're in the goddamn woods. A tree.
Speaker 4: It's not me, it's not me.
Speaker 3: It's a tree.
Speaker 2: Then Andy asked if Karen goes to jail, how she will do.
Speaker 5: I don't think anybody, especially a woman, is going to do well in jail. And if she, I mean they say two years possible, that's a long time.
Speaker 4: That's a long time.
Speaker 3: But what about how Eddie weeks is a long time?
Speaker 2: Is the only is the only husband that comes out for this reunion? Eddie?
Speaker 3: I'm like, Eddie or not you getting vip Eddie?
Speaker 5: This episode, Eddie was a housewife showing up with his bag of goodies to give to Stacy, but.
Speaker 2: At the plug at the reunion, she's not there, and so Eddie facetimes him and the women all.
Speaker 3: Yell what and Stacy says it is a lie.
Speaker 2: TJ would never say that, but I'm like, if it's on a FaceTime, then he probably did say that, whatever that may be. And then Wendy says TJ said it on camera, and then the women chant bring Eddie out.
Speaker 3: So that's why they were chanting that, because I'm like, why are they chanting that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's get into the Lukes.
Speaker 4: All the Lukes are pretty similar.
Speaker 3: They're very booby showing.
Speaker 4: It's a big titty show.
Speaker 2: It's all you know, white and silvery. I mean they all look great that a lot of them don't really look like themselves because they have such dramatic hair changes.
Speaker 4: Now there took me for a moment.
Speaker 5: Actually, I couldn't even recognize in this picture Giselle looks like Giselle.
Speaker 3: Well, they all look beautiful.
Speaker 4: They look stunning me.
Speaker 3: It looks totally different. I know Mia and Ashley are unrecognizable this. I need to know how Mia is holding that dress up.
Speaker 2: I mean I think MIA's I don't think Mia is like me where I'm like SpongeBob square pants, just like a square human wearing a dress like I think she has curves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't have any curves either, but I kind of have boob envy.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing it. I won't do it, but every once.
Speaker 2: In a while, I think I need to point out the obvious tam Mia. I believe is like over five to ten, so she can have those size boobs.
Speaker 5: If you were, I wouldn't want that those size. I would just like a little perkiness up on top.
Speaker 2: Well, you can be like the girl from Southern Charm and get a little fat sucked out of your ankle and zip right into your titty.
Speaker 4: I'll go with you.
Speaker 3: I could probably do it out of my inner thighs. Some fat there for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, let's let's figure that out.
Speaker 3: Let's do a pod. You go with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure if they can suck some fat out of here, the fat out of me? Yeah, you know whatever, either way, I need some help on all directions. Yeah, then we get to a headline. Karen Huger fires lawyers after guilty verdict, asked to delay Do you why sentencing for rehab?
Speaker 4: Hugart?
Speaker 3: Do you think that was strategic? Well, I'm just curious what she thought was going to happen.
Speaker 5: Well, she's trying to buy time, and I think you know, you fire your attorney and then you have to ask for an extension because you have a new attorney that needs to get caught up so I can catch them up.
Speaker 2: I watched this season of Potomac. It will take me about twenty three minutes and I'll give the updates.
Speaker 3: My god, I'm sure we don't know everything I know.
Speaker 4: I'm sure what we don't know is worse.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know, right, it's probably just buying time.
Speaker 2: Well she did for her extension. It's goes to Valentine's Day. What a way to celebrate love and finding out if you are or not on the jail.
Speaker 3: Wear red?
Speaker 5: Where bring some chocolates, make some friends, find a lover, sell some flowers.
Speaker 3: What are they called?
Speaker 2: Like the grams? Remember at school when we were younger, you could buy like a Valentine Gram.
Speaker 3: Buy grams or we used to do like daffydil grams or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know my kids Valentine's Day cards because the new form of Valentine's Day cards exchanges is you can't add candy to it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, then, who the hell wants a Valentine.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised at this point they're not digital.
Speaker 4: I would maybe.
Speaker 5: I'm wearing it on my hand, so they can't have candy, so they can just have a like, you know, a card bard that says have.
Speaker 3: You Valentine's be mine, and then it's like, oh my god, he loves me. But then you give it. It's a rule that you have to get to everybody in your class, so it's.
Speaker 2: Like, uh, it's a little bit different Valentines these days.
Speaker 3: Yeah. This next one is We're on to Salt Like City.
Speaker 2: Lisa Barlow is clapping back at Bronwyn. This is from Ceci Loves You and a video taken of herself. Lisa says, it's super insiduous when you go on podcast and you lie to the press, and you lie to your friends, and you tell them that you bought jewelry that you didn't buy, and then the jeweler who you met through me starts getting attacked because you're giving out her name and sending your bots and bitches to go attack her.
Speaker 4: That's pretty shitty. Listen.
Speaker 2: The one issue I have is Lisa brought up the jeweler's name, not bron One. So we may be annoyed at bron One for pretending that she could buy a four million dollar necklace and then buying a cheaper one, but Lisa was the only person that use the name of the jeweler that said she didn't buy it. She's the one that over her friend, not Bronwin. I mean, yeah, I mean Bronwin, I guess.
Speaker 5: I mean Andy's the one that brought it up first, like I thought, you're gonna wear the four million dollar necklace? And then she I would have said the same thing, like I'm trying to let those things go. But injustice and lying on reality TV like within you know my cast, I guess or whatever other cast. I can't tolerate that.
Speaker 2: She didn't need to say the jeweler by name, the jewel like and it's not kind of bleep that out, I know, but her doing that, it's like, of course that woman's gonna get hate now because that's like, I mean, I know she's not a doctor, she's a jeweler, but like you shouldn't be sharing that person's name on national television just to prove a point.
Speaker 4: I think that was crossing a line.
Speaker 3: But didn't didn't bron want ask her who she talked to? Uh, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think she just offered up hey and I talked to oh, okay, blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: I don't need to repeat the girl's name.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm surprised they didn't bleep it.
Speaker 2: I mean even when we recap that pod, we were like, we know someone who's gonna lose their job now for the jeweler because that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, don't lie and say you got something you didn't.
Speaker 2: But I mean it's not like many people cared when Jenna Lyons did it with the Bentley or whatever it was. Well, she admitted, she admitted it for these episodes. Later, at least she admitted it well. Bron Win said she got a smaller one, so we'll see. I couldn't afford a four million dollar necklace.
Speaker 3: I would tell you I wouldn't want one. I'd lose it. I don't I don't care about stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then, Lisa says in the Daily Mail that she hopes which cast member she hopes doesn't return for season six. She told Daily Mail and a New Inner that she's heard things but can't say for sure on what's going to happen next month. I mean, if they don't want me back, I'm fine with.
Speaker 4: That too, she said.
Speaker 2: Hobblease Lisa, But I feel like it's so divisive when you're around consummate lies and the consummate pile ups, Like no one would be on a show if it weren't for me, I helped bring the show to Utah. And instead of supporting me and being like, Lisa's a good friend, she's a good ally. She does whatever I need to do when I need her to do it, she added, it gets old. You know, I'm exhausted by it. Lisa went on to say who she wouldn't ask back despite it not being her decision.
Speaker 4: I mean I wouldn't have asked Whitney.
Speaker 3: Back last year or this year, she spelled.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's another one that her storyline the whole year was like, Lie, Lie, Lie, And I don't give a shit about your business. She continued, I've always had a soft spot for Whitney.
Speaker 5: Wait, I don't give a shit about your business, but Vita Tequila was on every episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't give a shit about any business. If I'm being clear, this.
Speaker 5: Whole article here doesn't sit well with me. Nobody has to bow down to Lisa, I likely said. But nobody has a bow down her because she started the show.
Speaker 2: And like, don't say I don't care about being on the show and then give us forty three reasons on why you should be, why you.
Speaker 5: Are the show, why people should bow down to you. Yeah, so she wants Whitney gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I didn't. I mean, I liked Whitney towards the end of this season. I like Whitney in general. I like did I When I try to think about going back in my head what Lisa Barlow's storyline was this year, it's as blank as what Whitney's was, in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Every single year, you have something huge going on in your life, right so between yeah, no.
Speaker 3: It is huge.
Speaker 2: Brenn Whitfield steals carbon monoxide quote from the movie Luckiest Girl Alive. This is from Bitches of Brava. Oh. Bren's text to the group seems to be a copy of the dialogue used in the film Luckiest Girl Alive, using the words someone who tried to blank with me once called me carbon monoxide, invisible, odorless, and sucks the very life out of you before you even have a chance to realize it. During a confrontational scene, the protagonist Annie played by Millicunas, says, my anger is like carbon monoxide. It's odorless, tasteless, colorless, and completely toxic. The movie touches on sensitive subjects such as rape and gun violence. Bitch's a Bravo captions the post Brenn as female fatale as she thinks everything about this is unoriginal and she's a pathological liar fake. Even Bryn Whitfield's psychological tactics are scripted off.
Speaker 4: Of a movie. WTF.
Speaker 2: How embarrassing she can't even come up with this dumbass quote herself.
Speaker 5: We need to have a cast member that would quote things, and you like Canned one blinds all the time.
Speaker 2: I mean, this wasn't even on air though, she just wrote it on a text message then they brought it to air. Look at me trying to see both sides of every situation today. I'm one for the pupil today, as you can tell by my wet hair and my second coffee. Then we get to Potomac. We're through the headlines here. Karen is picking out an outfit for Stacy's charity. Karen says she's supporting the cause, but not walking. Karen says with her court case, she's already stressed and doesn't need more pain. Then Wendy calls Karen, inviting her to the White House taping. This ends up backfiring after we find out what happens to Napa shon.
Speaker 5: If Stacy and Karen weren't that close to begin with, why does she expect her to always defend her?
Speaker 4: Because I think in Karen's mind, she got Stacy on the show.
Speaker 3: She introduced her to the group.
Speaker 5: So Karen can't stand that Stacy is doing something with the dogs, so she has to come up with her own little rescue story to make she's this whole episode, she just kept trying to make herself relevant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm like just walking the damn show. It's for charity.
Speaker 2: And also, like, of all the things you're stressed about walking a dog on a runway in a broad dress?
Speaker 4: Is that stressful?
Speaker 2: Well? Stacey tells AJ that she can't wait for him to meet A for him to meet TJ. All these j's are really right now, and then AJ says he can he can wait, and.
Speaker 3: You know what, I love him, Aj, I love him. Stacey has more chemistry with AJ than she does her boyfriend, best friend whatever he's called this point, TJ.
Speaker 2: I mean the fact that she has more chemistry with AJ, and I'm ninety nine percent sure AJ doesn't like vaginas is a pretty good sign. Something tells me though that Stacy was not prepared for AJ to be as honest.
Speaker 3: Oh right, the things honestly.
Speaker 4: We needed it. Thank you, Aj, Thank you.
Speaker 5: He said she was brainwashed. This is some Stepford White shit. He's a lot, He's a I He ain't your type. He's a cornball. I mean, thank god for AJ saying whateverybody is.
Speaker 4: Thinking except for Tam last week, because you had for.
Speaker 3: A moment, you had me for a moment with the tears. You really did.
Speaker 4: It's me.
Speaker 2: Ashley and family celebrate her on's birthday. Ashley says she and Michael will be officially divorced next week. In a shocking turn of events, Ashley's kids are back on the countertop.
Speaker 3: I know I thought the same thing.
Speaker 4: I also.
Speaker 2: I know that sometimes I whip into song like I just did, but celebrating her aunt's birthday and then singing singing her songs.
Speaker 3: Had to throw myself off a countertop.
Speaker 5: I like when she goes, I do love Josh, but I like when she goes, it's mommy's co worker, and I'm like that you call babe, Yeah, babe, Hey babe, babe, do.
Speaker 4: We have another product?
Speaker 3: Congratulations to Ashley.
Speaker 5: I'm assuming she's a divorced by now, although her card at the end said she wasn't quite divorced yet.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but a long time coming, long time coming.
Speaker 2: Then we get to Giselle and her daughter's planting a tree for her father. Giselle got a plaque that says Mary Christmas, we miss you, and then Giselle gets emotional thinking about how her father would be proud of them.
Speaker 4: This is the scene. I love. I love. This is a yeah.
Speaker 5: I know when they first start digging the ground so hard, and it's like the two inches she dug was not going to cut it, was not not cut it. And I'm like, just let your gardener take care of that. I mean, digging holes is not negotiable for me. It's like a lafe braker. I won't That's one thing I will not do. I do they did into it, I'll do anything. The ground was hard.
Speaker 3: I'm like, m M.
Speaker 4: Maybe they were on a route.
Speaker 3: They probably were a lot of trees in that forest.
Speaker 2: Well then, but do you think the guy that was with allegedly with Karen during her DUI was hiding in that forest.
Speaker 5: Probably he could probably dig the hole he probably honest. Don't you want to see Giselle get married?
Speaker 4: No, I don't care. She seems to happy.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Then Wendy, her family, and Karen go to the White House for the Doctor Wendy Show. Wendy interviews the Press Secretary of the United States of America. Karen says she's honored Wendy brought her along, and then Eddie says, Wendy has made so many strides in her career and this is monumental.
Speaker 5: Doctor Wendy at the White House. Do you think they'd ever have us at the White House, Teddy doing a podcast.
Speaker 2: Even if we had doctor And maybe we are not getting in the White House for a pod.
Speaker 5: But did you notice how Karen needed to one up and talk about how she gives back. It's getting annoying, and it gets worse throughout the episode.
Speaker 2: She's Oh, but also I want to know, like Wendy, what's going on with your other friendships that you thought Karen would be the best option of a support group, Like at least if you wanted a cheerleader, you should have invited Stacy. Yeah, and then all the women arrive at Stacy Struck Firstray's event. Stacy asked Karen why they have a problem, and Karen says she's never seen Stacy stick up for her. Stacy says she stood up for Karen when Mia called her a drunk and a cheater, which she did.
Speaker 4: We got a nice flashback.
Speaker 2: Then Karen tells Stacy her backstabbing tendencies are her personality, and then Stacy says Karen has a problem, but she took me aside over hers. Then Karen tells Stacy she has never brought up the accusations against her, and Stacy says she's never been to court. Karen says Stacy has driven through the same stop sign three times. I thought Stacy handled Karen pretty well, and I don't think the Grand Dame was ready for that.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so either.
Speaker 5: Stacy drove through the stop signs three times, and she's making it out like it's.
Speaker 3: Just as bad as what she did.
Speaker 4: But also I want.
Speaker 2: To know, like did she fully drive through it or did she like just do a quick stop and was she.
Speaker 3: Drinking allegedly when she went through the stop signs?
Speaker 4: There's like one of those stops.
Speaker 3: Does Karen know this?
Speaker 5: Like she dig up like tell many tickets she had Did Stacy get tickets for this or was it like in one.
Speaker 2: Of those zones where nobody ever is in the middle of Potomac and like she just you know, knows that nobody's ever there.
Speaker 5: So what are your thoughts on Karen bringing this scarecrow which whatever prop that she brought to her confessional?
Speaker 4: You know how I feel about prop.
Speaker 2: I know, you know, I don't mind when somebody slurps on their straw or.
Speaker 4: Like I know you do.
Speaker 3: But Lucy is confusing me.
Speaker 5: She acts all naive and innocent and like very Christian woman, and then she has like half naked men at her event.
Speaker 3: There was no need for those half naked men.
Speaker 2: I think that Stacy is trying to throw it all against like you know, a velcrow wall and seeing what sticks.
Speaker 5: And Karen telling her would she say to her something like your raggedy ass, And she's like I'm raggedy and she's like, yeah, your clothes are, and I'm like, I didn't notice.
Speaker 3: I thought Stacey dressed fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Kiana says she and Greg are taking some personal space, and then Kiana says that she can't even agree to disagree, so they're taking a step back I feel like we knew this was going to happen.
Speaker 3: I think that she deserves somebody better. It just.
Speaker 4: She's kind of grown on me. I like her.
Speaker 3: I like her.
Speaker 4: I'm happy for her to be back next year.
Speaker 3: I love her voice. I do too, It's so sweet and soothing.
Speaker 2: Then, don't you worry Stacy's trying to get everybody organized to walk this thing, you know. Giselle comes in and she's wearing the dress that allegedly Stacy didn't want anyone to wear.
Speaker 4: She didn't want anyone to look better than her.
Speaker 2: And then Ashley tells Giselle that Stacy told her that Karen told her to avoid Windy like the plague. Giselle and Ashley confront Karen the Jozelle says, anytime a new person joins the group, Karen tries to skew them in a way that's great for herself. Giselle asked Stacy if it's true, and Stacy says Karen said Mia is not Potomac and that Wendy is self absorbed. There's a moment here where like the women aren't fully believing.
Speaker 4: Stacy, but then Stacy throws in that they went to the What's the place.
Speaker 5: Called yeah, the tally Ho tally Ho. I believe Stacy. I believe Stacy. Karen said one hundred percent. Karen's face just fell like, oh my god, she's outing me.
Speaker 3: And another thing is is like.
Speaker 5: When you know there's a new cast member coming on, you are it's frowned upon to reach out to them, take them aside, and try to either brainwash them or may form.
Speaker 2: Your same opinions. It doesn't mean for a good show if you go in trying.
Speaker 5: But do you think that Stacy should have brought this out earlier in the season.
Speaker 2: I think Stacy was kind of feeling the waters, and then once she realized that, I think what Karen pissed her off by not walking in this event, and then she was like you yeah, oh yeah, I didn't have your back. Now I really don't have your back because you're full of it. Then Wendy tells Karen she wants her to ride for her the same way Wendy does for Karen, and then Stacy says she is held onto what Karen said about everyone for months.
Speaker 4: I don't mind, you know.
Speaker 2: One of the questions is do we mind that Stacy brought this out?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I think Stacy had all the rights to bring it out, because yeah.
Speaker 5: I know, I'm glad she did. It was about time that she kind of got in the mix of things. But Stacy's like, I've held off saying that you told me about everyone, and she run it all, baby, run it.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: Giselle was amazing, and Karen first acting she was denying it, and then she's like, oh oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, she's right as.
Speaker 3: Soon as she did at tally Hoe or her favorite restaurant. The girls are like.
Speaker 2: Clock, I mean it, But Karen did this about something else. Oh the ozembic. Remember when she was like.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm not I'm on blah blah.
Speaker 3: And then they're very much in denial of the truth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then I think there's more to Stacy though, I really do. Yeah, she's one of those housewives that comes on in Axel sweet and innocent.
Speaker 2: Anyone that sweet's got a real yeah the other side, but then the women walk the runway with the dogs, which is complete chaos. Wendy adopts a puppy she's walking with. You can tell Eddie is less than thrilled.
Speaker 3: That dog was so cute. I would have adopted it.
Speaker 4: Of course you would have. It looks like you're dog I know, I want another one.
Speaker 2: Then a bunch of fog machines go off, scaring the dogs. The dogs start pooping on the floor, and Karen throws up allegedly.
Speaker 3: I didn't see anything about her mouth. But don't you think that again is a little dramatic. It's dog poop? Can that room?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Come on, I have a question.
Speaker 2: Why does poop need to have a blurred out screen? I don't know, Like I was like, we're not looking at a penis here, We're looking at dog poop.
Speaker 5: I don't know that the time question, that's a good Like everybody's screaming like they I mean, almost everybody there has a dog. So is dog shit the worst thing in the world? I don't want I'm shitting on me. But Karen overly dramatically acting like she's throwing up, I'm like, oh, come on.
Speaker 2: And do you think that Stacy just told Gizelle that that dress was one she didn't want anyone to wear because they would look so good in it, just to sabotage Giselle and have her wearing it because she knows.
Speaker 4: She's gonna go out and buy it.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, kudos Gizelle for doing that. She's like, I had to go back and buy it. I don't know why, but.
Speaker 4: Like, did you buy it though, or did that lady just let you have it?
Speaker 5: Okay, now, Lisa, I don't know, but it looked great. But I thought maybe Stacy was going to wear it. That's why she didn't want anybody else in it.
Speaker 4: No, she wasn't.
Speaker 2: Then we get to the closing credits. Keiana and Gray tried moving into their new home together, but Kay moved out soon after. Kay stands by her girl math and still expects a ring. In early twenty twenty five, no Actley.
Speaker 5: So Ashley is still casually dating Josh, but her priorities are healing and thriving as an almost single woman and drag king.
Speaker 2: Healing Anna thriving you sound better than Giselle's not officially empty nester. She's rekindled things with the guy she went on that speed dating with. Yeah, and she's open to him taking a dip in her love lagoon. Okay, I want my love to be called a lagoon. The lagoon No, no, are those dirty?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: And Wendy has a new position, teaching a class on reality TV at Wesleyan University. She has enjoyed being self absorbed in her own life.
Speaker 2: Great Stacy's in the final stage of her divorce. With that burden almost lifted, she is looking forward to a very unstiff twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Believe it when I see it.
Speaker 5: Stace Mia and Gordon spent New Year's Eve together with her kids. She and Ink broke up a month prior, but as the saying goes, Ink is never gone for good.
Speaker 3: This was interesting that they did this.
Speaker 5: How they came up twive months later the morning of Karen's trial, so twelve hours later the jury reached a verdict. On December nineteen, twenty twenty four, Karen was found guilty of a DUI and other charges, including negligent driving. After Karen's verdic was reached, police body cam footage from the night of the arrest was released to the public. Her sentencing is scheduled for February twenty twenty five. She faces up to two years in prison. Now, we were supposed to be in January, but she got an extension.
Speaker 4: Yeah to Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we have a few fan thoughts.
Speaker 5: Glad Stacy stood her ground, Stacy Stern, the pot is unnecessary, dog shit. Literally, Oh, bring Robin back, Yes, bring Robin back.
Speaker 3: I I'm miss her. I love it. Can't wait for the reunion. Now? Is the reunion a three parter?
Speaker 4: It's three, It's three.
Speaker 3: Get that money.
Speaker 2: The twat Seed is about to come out with Jason Captain Jason, so make sure you guys tune into that. We also are going to be podcasting from New Orleans at the Super Bowl, so we're gonna get real.
Speaker 3: Kind of a big deal. Teddy Joe, We're a big deal, Tammy Sue, we made it.
Speaker 2: We may even just tell ourselves we're big deals. But you know, at least we can say that to each other. But yeah, we'll have plenty of episodes this week, so make sure you guys keep tuning in
Speaker 4: Fo