Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Guess he's doing the phone tap, Ell Scarry. So Joanna wants to play a phone tap on her brother Donnie with the help of his roommate Steve. Donnie just finished renovating his apartment after the condo complex screwed it up the first time, So I'm going to start to call to Donnie as a construction guy from the building with an issue. Wow, Donnie, Hi, how are you? This is LOUI okay, you super let me into your apartment. I'm standing here and there's a bit of an issue because we were upstairs doing construction and we hit a water line.
Speaker 1: So the extent of the damage there seems to be.
Speaker 2: Water coming up through your toilet and it's it's already been overflowed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've already screwed up my apartment. I just got done with redoing it.
Speaker 2: I spoke to a Steve. Is that your roommate? Yes, okay, he's on his way here. The only thing is all your neighbors who have gone to the bathroom in the last twenty four hours, all their waste and elimination is coming up through your toilet right now, outstanding, If you don't mind, could take some towels from your closet and maybe, you know.
Speaker 1: What, do you big cowls are going to do? Well, maybe big towels are gonna do anything.
Speaker 2: I could try and block the door.
Speaker 1: What I can't understand is how is it that a multi million dollar company manages a simple excavation twice in a matter of fifteen months? Can you explain that to me?
Speaker 2: Because it was my lunch time, so I decided to go on lunch. They don't pay me enough.
Speaker 1: If you have to lunch, the whole job shuts down.
Speaker 2: What do you want me to say? It's my lunch, So I'm gonna go do my thing because they don't pay me enough to sit around and babies hit these morons. I come in, I inspect, and I leave.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: I think somebody's at the door.
Speaker 1: What hey, how are you show us up?
Speaker 2: I got your roommate on the phone. Yeah, here, here's your roommate, yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just stay at work. You don't even come here right now? This guy, you know what, this guy tells me he had to take lunch. They about the water, mate, Well, I'm looking at it right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty bop. We got a couple of floaters here.
Speaker 1: Excellent.
Speaker 2: Let me talk to him. Let me talk to him.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk to that idiots anymore.
Speaker 2: It's really getting bad in here. It's starting to really like smell.
Speaker 1: Bed No, but documented unbelievable. I do chill right now.
Speaker 2: Who are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Hey, do you mind if I grab a beer? Just way, way way, hold yo, beers out here? Do you have anything in your fridge? Is this guy serious? This guy's beer? Yeah? I don't go over there. I will beat that idiot.
Speaker 2: Hey, sir, listen, it wasn't the way it sounded. Just this is the time to just kind of take a chill. We kind of cool out, but we have a cold one. It's mill of time, you know, fun again.
Speaker 1: Otherwise I will leave on and I'll knock all your teeth out.
Speaker 2: Oh, he is not happy. Here, take the phone, Joe.
Speaker 1: So I've already had this happened. This is a health hazard. He's a center without a fair in the world too, because it's not good place. That looks like a dropout like they got him from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I failed out of radio. And by the way, this is Scary Jones, Melbs, the Rand in the Morning Show, You've been phone tapped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Johannah Jolie, your sister and your roommate.
Speaker 2: This would be a hot button for you since something similar to this happened to you before.
Speaker 1: Good god, dude, I didn't sound like too much of it, as did I because I listened to that show periodically and there's a lot of guys in there sound like idiots. The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all the participates. The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show