Speaker 1: Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump is calling for a total and complete chuckdown of Muslims entering the United States. When you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag to say, get that son of a bitch off the field right now out.
Speaker 1: He's fired. He's fired. Trump, please step up to the congregation. Yes, you are adult.
Speaker 2: When Mexico sends its feet, they're not sending their best. They're bringing drugs, They're bringing times.
Speaker 3: Yes, donkey today for Thurday, July seventeenth, goes to the President of the United States of America, Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 3: Now this is Trump's second donkey this week. Okay, earlier this week I gave him donkey for the obvious lie, the obvious cover up that is coming from the administration in regards to the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: They told us that Epstein files didn't exist.
Speaker 3: It's a hoax created by Democrats, even though US Attorney General Fan Bondi said she had it on her desk, Even though two hundred and eleven House Republicans voted to block the release of the Epstein file. So two hundred and eleven people voted to block something that's a hoax. They voted to block something that's completely made up. Well, MAGA has finally realized that that that's not rain coming down on their head, it's actually Trump's urine. Okay, kids, Back in my day, we had a saying, and the saying was, don't piss on my head and tell me it's raining.
Speaker 1: That simply means don't try to deceive me. Okay.
Speaker 3: Peeing on somebody's head is disrespectful and I would assume unpleasant. Then telling them it's rain and not pe means you are intentionally lying to them. Okay, you are playing in my face on purpose, or in this case, peeing in my face on purpose and telling me it's rain.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, for the first time that I can.
Speaker 3: Remember, Maga can smell to p Okay, Trump supporters, people who voted for Trump are recognizing the distinct odor of urine. Maybe Trump added a space gets to his diet. I'm not sure, but something finally has Trump's supporters recognizing the Russian prostitutes peeing on them allegedly as rain.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Trump is attempting to pee on you.
Speaker 3: Again, because yesterday he was letting people know he don't really fool with Federal Reserve chairman Jerome Powell. In fact, Trump thinks he's a terrible Federal Reserve chairman.
Speaker 1: Let's listen.
Speaker 4: He's a terrible He's a terrible fet cheer. I was surprised he was appointed. I was surprised, frankly that Biden put him in and extended him. But they did.
Speaker 1: Played that one more time for me, Red.
Speaker 4: He's a terrible He's a terrible feed cheer. I was surprised he was appointed. I was surprised, frankly that Biden put him in and extended him, but they did.
Speaker 3: Trump said he was surprised that Powell had been nominated and surprised that he was appointed, And he said former Presidentident Joe Biden actually put Jerome Powell in.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you something, man.
Speaker 3: Trump treats the Biden administration the way unhappy, discruntle people treat Rock Nation. Okay, when things aren't going to where you want them to for whatever reason, blame Rock Nation. And it's the same with Trump and the Trump administration. The Trump administration talked about the Epstein files religiously, only to now tell us they don't exist and it's a democratic hoax. Now he hates Jerome Powell and can't believe Biden nominated and appointed him.
Speaker 1: But there's one problem with that. One problem with that, y'all.
Speaker 3: Biden didn't nominate our appoint Jerome Powell. Donald Trump did. Donald Trump nominated him on November second, twenty seventeen. Senate confirmed it on January twenty third, twenty eighteen, and Powell was sworn in on February second, twenty eighteen. Maybe y'all don't believe me, so maybe you need to hear it from the President himself.
Speaker 1: Let's listen.
Speaker 2: Accordingly, it is my pleasure and my honor to announce my nomination of Jerome Powell to be the next Chairman of the Federal Reserve. I am confident that with Jay as a wise steward of the Federal Reserve, it will have the leadership it needs in the years to come.
Speaker 1: Play a player one more time for me. Red that's want to make sure I hear would have hurt.
Speaker 2: Accordingly, it is my pleasure and my honor to announce my nomination of Jerome Powell to be the next Chairman of the Federal Reserve. I am confident that with Jay as a wise steward of the Federal reserve, it will have the leadership it needs in the years to come.
Speaker 1: Magie, get your granddaddy. Okay, what is pop pop doing? All right?
Speaker 3: Listen, and now that it has come to your attention that they are a lying to you about the Epstein files, now that there is a chink in the armor where you recognize all the other lies you are being told, because this is the latest, most obvious one and it's just Thursday. Okay, the lies about the Epstein files just started. You're giving us another obvious one so soon? Wow, Wow, Maga. I just want you to know, in case nobody told you, heavy urine is falling.
Speaker 1: Okay as we speak, all right.
Speaker 3: And radar shows more on the way through your morning commute and evening hours. I know it's a soggy start to today, Okay, it's been widespread pists already moving through the area all week, and it's expected to stick around for about three and a half more year as hell, probably longer because you think that Trump two thousand and eight talk.
Speaker 1: You think that's just rain too, hungh.
Speaker 3: Nope, peace showers are ongoing with occasional downpours, and conditions will remain wet through the next several hours are until y'all get fed up and demand more from your president. Okay, I don't even know what that means. All right, I don't even know what that looks like. But in the meantime, grab your umbrella if you haven't already, because it's being out there right now.
Speaker 1: Please get President Donald J. Trump the biggest he hull.
Speaker 5: All right, well, thank you for that Donkey today, sir, Yes, indeed, all right. When we come back, just fix my mess if you have if you need relationship advice or you have a relationship problems, you can call right now. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one, It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey. When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.