Speaker 1: Shall we head to Italy? I think so. Hey, guys, welcome to I've never said this before with me, Tommy di Dario. If there's one thing you know about me from listening to the show, it's that I am very proud of my Italian roots. I talk about it all the time, I know, and today I have on my Italian brother from another mother. The brilliant actor Mikel Morone joins my show, who is currently starring in the movie Another Simple Favor, which is the long awaited sequel to A Simple Favor, which also stars Blake Lively and Anna Kendrick. Now Mee Kelay is an actor from southern Italy. He crossed over to Hollywood in a really big way. His franchise three hundred and sixty five Days on Netflix took the world by storm and it immediately made him a rising star to closely watch, and now some of the biggest actors and directors in Hollywood are lining up to work with him. Me Kelay is also a singer. He plays multiple instruments. He of course, speaks Italian fluently. No, I'm not describing the main character in a romance novel. Relax, I am describing the one and only meet Kelly Morone. So let's see if today we can get me Kelly to say something that he has never said before. Kelay Morone, how are you, my friend? I'm really good.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I am so happy to be hanging out with you. It's been a long time coming. I was saying. We met on in twenty twenty on Instagram Live when we were locked down and I had a show on there. Now we get to meet in real life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's so good to see you. Man, you too, You're to be here in New York? Would you in your studio? Beautiful vibe?
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, well, thank you. We have a lot to celebrate and covered today. I feel like I've been so proud from Afar seeing your career grow and blossom into what it is. You have a brand new movie. Yeut, We're going to get to that. But I love is that this amazing artist from southern Italy is now in Hollywood working with some of the biggest actors and directors in the world. I mean, can you believe it? Are you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Wow? What is my life?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like, I mean yeah, I'm super super excs about him. So I feel so blessed. First of all and the sill. I even I don't even have too much time to realize, just because I'm working so so much on new films, new movies and brands, deals and and all of that. So I don't even have the time. Like I think, it's a lucky point not to realize right now, otherwise I could get crazy in a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're kind of taking it as it all comes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well you shot into worldwide?
Speaker 2: Are actually one of the first interviewing me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I saw the film three hundred and sixty five days and then that of course exploded into a franchise for you and put you on the map, a nationwide worldwide and everyone suddenly knew your name from that franchise. What impact did that have on your life personally?
Speaker 2: Look, it's you know, it's you know, the film was released in the same day, at the same time on the whole world. So I went from being a known normal guy and waking up in the next day being you know, you know, extremely popular. So that that was and a punch in my stomach and a punch and my soul, you know, So I had to deal a little bit. I need to figure out what to do because obviously, you know, everybody wants to be famous, but like I think, you know, when you actually are famous, it's something that sometimes you just wish you weren't. This is not my case, but yeah, it was a deep moment for me. Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm dealing much better, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's a big adjustment, right, And you can't really ever prepare for that. I feel like it just kind of happens and you have to you have to go with especially when.
Speaker 2: You get you know, you know, you get so popular in overnight, you know, because usually you know, you become you know, you do a film and then you do it, you make another film then, so you grew up slowly, you know. With me, it was just you know, that franchise, and it took me so far away and over the night, so that there was a lot you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, and so much of you was put out there very quickly in the movies, right, they're very steamy, they're very sexy. If people saw a lot of you. What was the hardest part doing those films?
Speaker 2: I think the hardest part for me was, you know, revealing too much of my myself. You know, I do not regret you know, I feel, I feel, you know, I will always tank that franchise to you know, to set me in the movie industry, especially here in Hollywood. But if I right now, I don't think, like with the mindset that I have right now, if I would you know, accept today too, you know, to to to be part of a kind of a film like that, you know, yeah, because I had changed a lot in this five years, you know.
Speaker 1: So is it because looking back, did you feel like you didn't have much privacy from doing it or you just write so much out there like yeah, probably felt a little exposed, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know when you when you when you when you play that kind of character, especially in an Eurotic uh franchise on Netflix, it's it's too much because a lot of people get to see a lot of your privacy, you know, a lot of your things. So back then I wasn't really aware of this. I was much more and mature, I think and I believe. But so today I'll like, you know, again, my set, my mindset, it's different, you know, So it would take me more than a minute to you know, sign a contract like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I also feel like that's just us growing up and growing older, right, there are things five years ago I would have done, whereas today I'm like, I don't know if I would have done that.
Speaker 2: You know, it's fine to me.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, fine, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: I grew up, and you know, we all grew up, and even you know, when you get mature, even even even the food you didn't used to like maybe now you they taste better. You know, you appreciate things that you you you did them before, So yeah, why not. I mean the process of changing and becoming you know, a new a new human being, you know, to completely new human. I mean it's exciting, I think. Yeah, for sure, we wouldn't be so bored to be the same person every day for the rest of our lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very, very true. Was there a moment during all of that craziness and chaos of those films coming out where you realized, oh, wow, my life changed, like I no longer have the privacy I once had. Was there kind of that switch for you where you can remember something happening or a meeting or a situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Probably, Like I, you know, I'm not able to do things that I used to do before, obviously, like for example, having a br with a friend or walking and you know making you know, just walking and as a normal person like like before. But that's part of the job. That's yeah, that's the result of something you made. And and people stops you because they appreciate what you do, not just they don't stop you because you you're a shirt killer, you know, actually appreciating your work. So it's cool. I deal with this, and you know, I have a great relationship with all of my fans, and yeah, I always have to thank my fan because I wouldn't have been here without them, you know. That's that's a fact, that's a that's a that's a chain. You know. If people do not appreciate what you do, I wasn't gonna probably be here talking to you, you know, right right, Yeah, that's fans are really important, really important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because they're interesting to become like a family, you know, to you, yes, and they want to see you growl and they want to cheer you on and root for you and lead you to where you're going to be, which is now in a brand new movie called Another Simple Favor, which I feel like people are so excited for because the first one was such a hit and people just loved it, So tell me about your character and this movie.
Speaker 2: I play Dante Versano, which is a mafia boss based in the south of Italy. When I first got the scrap, when I first you know, Paul called me and it was like, I would love to work with you. And I was just, my god, what both figures calling? You just have to shut up and go on set, you know. Then I like, I read the script, I was like, oh god again you know this Mafia Bob and all that. I was like, I just want to you know, move on with this, you know, right. But the way the script was written, it was so interesting because it wasn't just a story of Mafia Bob. It was you know, it has a lot of things that I I like, for example, like the dark comedy. You know, Paul is amazing in this, and the script was written in a really good way. And I had, you know, I thought like, okay, now I had the chance to break the rules of the classic you know, mafia person right, and that was you know, the the clique you know again, I send a contract, was like, let's go, let's let's try to do something else. Let's not be always this scary motherfucker. I can just you know, come and you know, give something else, you know, and how the kind of idea of a mob, you know, this is more funny, more it's you know, it's got is kind of you know, it's a kind of idiot, you know. And I like to give this idea of a mobs because I'm from Italy and we are dealing with mafia since forever man, and yeah, we're people are scared of these people, so it was kind of interesting to make fun of them in this way, like make a ridiculous idiot mob. You know. It's kind of I'm making fun of them. I'm making them losing the power that they feel they know they have.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, yes, yeah, that's so interesting even for people like I'm from New Jersey, I'm Italian, and there's so many stereotypes of oh, you have mafia members in your family, and people they think that I'm like probably going back I do. I mean, yeah, I mean, I'm not gonna lie, not today that I know of. But it's such an interesting spin on that character.
Speaker 2: Look, Tommy, I get that every day, you know, are you're telling whenever I'm in the States, For example, a You're talent was like, it's not only that. We have a lot of other things. And for me it was so important to you know, change the rule of the games, you know is to make a look at Maffi and Boss ridiculous. For me, it was really important because everything people would see in the film in simple favor, it's not just whatever. Everything is studied, every single expression and every single sentence. You know.
Speaker 1: And in the movie you're getting married to Blake's character, you describe her as one of your best friends. Well, how did you form that bond in that chemistry so quickly? Because it's hard on movie sets sometimes, right, you work with a lot of people. You don't always form that, but you seem to have formed that pretty fast.
Speaker 2: It happened to me to get so in touch with a person like especially like someone like Blake, you know, is a huge it is a huge store. And you know, we became such a great friend. We we had made, you know, such a great relationship between us. We're just like brother and sister. I'm a friend, like I'm such a good friend with Ryan as well. We can like a family. You know, we talk with each other like every week, you know, to you know, check on how are you what are you doing? You need anything, I'm here for you anything you need. You know, we just bonded. You know, we just bonded because I think Blake started like me and said one day that I made their joke and I made her like it's such a like weird joke because we were we were talking about our parents, what they do and love, and we were waiting. You were just seeing there waiting to start shooting.
Speaker 1: Right right. There's a lot of downtime, a lot of downtown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were there. What you do, how's your kids? And blah blah blah. So what about you? Your mom and your dad? I totally like my dad. You know, my dad passed away like twenty years ago. And I was like, oh, I'm so sorry, and she was really sorry and I was like yeah, And then she asked how did he passed away? And I was like, I don't know. Something crossed my mind. I was like, I want to make a joke on this, like even if it's you know, it's you know, I actually softered, you know and paying forever, and I make a joke like, you know, I was twelve years old and my dad took me and my sister to a zoo and we were we were, you know, trying to feeding lions from from outside the cage. And then suddenly, you know, I had very serious face. I was like, but unfortunately my dad like you know, fall into the cage of lion and it was eaten by a lion. And she was like, oh my god, you're so stupid. And I had like this face, like I said, oh, okay, I don't worry, Like everybody has this reaction whenever I told them, like they don't believe it, but I understand. And she like quickly started to like, Okay, this is not a joke, this is this is something, and it's like I'm She was like, I'm so sorry if I laughed, but this is who like unique, you know, this is so I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry of your dad and stuff and blah blah blah. I was like, no, no worry, blake and don't worry. It's all fun. Everything is fine. Everybody reacts in the same way I'm used to.
Speaker 1: You kept going with it. I kept going, oh my god, and.
Speaker 2: She felt so bad and a certain point I couldn't handle it anymore and I started laughing. It was like, you asshole, really like like I can't believe you just made this joke. But did your dad pass away? For realized that, Yeah, yeah, it passed away twenty years ago, but not eaten by lame. Yeah, he had the disease and stuff. And from that moment me and Blake became like close lying that, yeah, because she has the same way, you know, she she is, she's funny like me, So we week click in that moment.
Speaker 1: You're right, Yeah, I love that. Sense of humor is so important, right, especially when you're on set and you're tired and you're working so much, and to do something like that and have a reaction that's so genuine and then you can laugh about it, I think is so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But also I think that sometimes, like you know, there's you know sometimes people that think like there should be boundaries on things that we laugh and stuff like. But you know, sometimes it's healthier to you know, be a little bit less intents when we talk about you know, even the death or stuff. It's it's it's okay to laugh sometimes. Yes, we don't have to take everything serious, you know, I mean, tell me right for sure, So for sure we click that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing. Did you receive any advice from Blake or Anna or anyone on set about Hollywood and the machine and the business, because yes, you've been acting for a while now, but it is very different than Italy, right, So did you get any kind of great pieces of advice to just help you along the way?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did, And I did receive an incredible uh advice from Blake because like still, when when I was shooting the U, the Simple Favor were in sad and and I went into Blake and I asked her something about the script and English. I didn't understand word because I'm Italian, so English is not my first language, and I was trying so hard to reproduce the American accent. Who was like, she was like, what are you doing? Like I want to talk you know perfect you know slang right m hmm. She was like, like, you are getting into Hollywood because you are new, because you're you come from far away, and people likes you here in Hollywood because of you, because who you are and because of your accent. We already have a lot of actors in America that they speak, you know, proper English. So this is not something less because thinking about for example, and Tony Bandera's Javier Badan or I don't know Peneta pa Cruz. They owe from Spain, they have the accent, they're great actors. Yeah, so why you're trying to be like us? We need that. We did something new and Dan, it clicked something again inside me because I was like, Okay, this is true. Why would I be somebody else? Like why would I talk like Americans if I'm not Americans? So that like clicked something in me is like, okay, this is true. She's right.
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny? How sometimes we try to assimilate or be something that other people we perceive want us to be. But in reality, you're doing what you're doing and cementing your place in Hollywood because of exactly who you are, exactly right. So it's such a good reminder that keep bringing who you are to the table because people want that.
Speaker 2: But look Tommy, for us, for Italians and people that come come from other countries, you know, especially for like I'm talking about actors. For an actor, the biggest dream they have is to break into Hollywood, right, So when they got to do that, they just want to be you know, they have the American dreams and stuff, and it's fine. So they want to they want to be like the American actors because also sorry, also the math the mathod that you house is something else. The moving industry here is one of the biggest industry that this country hasn't so they want to probably reproduce that and they do it like as I did. But then, like we were on set and she told me, like, this is not this is not a mistake. Your accent is not a mistake.
Speaker 1: Because not everybody has that. Yeah, you have.
Speaker 2: It, of course, I mean I speak good English, like, yeah, of course I have an accent. But this is not a mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really cool being the native Italian. Did you feel the responsibility on set to show people the Ropes cook a dinner? I mean, were you like the residents and the resident guru of a sauce?
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, Italian that does not anything, doesn't know anything about football, doesn't even know how to im.
Speaker 1: You can't make a me, you can't make a mepal.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. Oh man, I'm not my mom. You know, I'm probably the only person on earth that you know, was able to burn the pasta in the water. The water, I mean, it was it was a lot, you know, so I I I'm the worst person on cooking and doing you know, even playing football for example, all the talents you know, Yeah, I'm here. What do you like? Which team do you like? A football? Is like, I don't even know what the fuck is on half side?
Speaker 1: You know, right?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, fair enough, fair enough if you speak it, that's enough. People love to hear you speak the language and you know what, that's all you need. That's all you need.
Speaker 2: I mean, just need to speak in English and you know, get the right you know, proposals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. Well you were you are busy in books. We can't wait for this film. It's it just looks like a fun pre summer blockbuster that everyone's really really excited in the backdrop of Italy, nonetheless, which is just so dreamy and beautiful. You also are working on The Housemaid, right with Sidney Sweeney and Amanda Scifred. People are very excited for that. I believe that comes out later this year, towards the end of the year. What can you tease about that?
Speaker 2: I was. I was incredibly happy when called when Paul called me, because he's directed by Paul fig Mickey. I want you again, like we need to work like we need to work together again. And even Laura Fisher, you know, the the amazing producer called me. It was like, Mickey, we want you for this film, this franchise and all that was like yeah, a man, Yeah, and what do you what's the rule? It's the Italian Gardener obviously right. It was so fun. I was like, yeah, I'm in whatever, Yeah, let's do it. And it's a film. It's a really smart film. It's based on The Houseman, the book you know that sold millions of copies all around the world. And there's a funny story about this because that shocked me actually because one month before, one month and a half before I got the I got the offer for for the role of and so my manager called me. My manager, Chuck James called me. He's based in La called me. And I wasn't Milan. It's like, hey, I just read this book. It's called The Houseman. I'm gonna send it a copy to you because ore and I told him just go buy the book. You should read it because I think it could be a good film. And I went and I bought the book and I read it and I got so into the book. It was like, whoa, this is a fucking cool story. I like it. Yeah, but thanks for advising me this. A month and a half later we got the offer for the Houseman. It was and we didn't know they were you know, we're preparing the film. That's a weird story actually that I always liked to tell whenever I'm doing an interview because it's the first time in my life that happened something weird like that. Because you advised me in the book. I read the book. I liked the book could be a good film. A month and a half later, they offered me the film and the role, and it was like, wow, yeah, what what's happening?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't believe in coincidence. You know, that was clearly meant to happen for you, and it was already not to be like woo woo wee, but it was written for you, like you're written in the universe. So I think that there are things that you are meant to do and that was one of them. And we can't wait for that one too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait for that too. It's a weird though, Like it's my character and so he's a sweet weird though I like to. I like to, you know, talk about him in this way because you don't know if it's good or bad. You know, this kind of creeps that follows you and look at you in a way like, okay, well, what do you want? Why you're looking at me like that? You're making me nervous? And he is the one. And I like to play someone that is extremely far away from from the way I am. And I like to play characters that they have something different the usual common people, you know, because it makes you know, you know, my you know, that makes my brain grow up, you know. I like this. For example, it just actually yesterday night came out there was the premiere of another film that I've shot called Home, Sweet Home. And it's a film, it's a it's a it's a fantasy horror film based on a video game, just just like about Zombies, right where I play this uh, this homeless that is running away from the police and then gets stuck in a place with no axis and and you know, gets possessed by a demon and he becomes a demon. And that was so interesting to to play because I had to get into like, okay, you want to play a lawyer. You just go and talk with the lawyer, and you know, you absorb the way a lawyer works and all that. I want to play a doctor. I want to play something. But you can't have a meeting with a demon.
Speaker 1: I hope not.
Speaker 2: I mean it would be so interesting in my opinion, But I had to create this, this this character based on what what what? What? What is the demon? The first time I got the script, was like, okay, you have to play this demon. What it is a demon? I asked myself. I think demon is something that scares people. And I thought, okay, what scares me the most? So I can scare other people? And I was like, okay, I think the most scary things is I I'm afraid of disease. And I thought like, okay, what if I play a disease. So I thought the entire process I was actually playing thinking about that I was a kind of virus and I wanted to scare people, like a virus. Remember when we're during the COVID. Yeah, but we're so fucking scared of this virus. They were scared of this virus. So I was like, I can't talk with a demon, but I want to scare people. And I have to be a demon. So my underline to play it, the character could be being a disease, being like an unknown virus.
Speaker 1: It's so cool getting inside an artist brain because so much goes into the work that you do, and you have so much going on. I mean, I feel like so inadequate sitting across from you. You speak fluent Italian, you have all these movies coming out. You're a musician, you play instruments, you sing. What can't you do? And are we getting some more music from you? What's what's going on?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm actually working on a new album featuring with two Feet is one of the best artist that I ever work with. He reached out and was like, I love your music, Mickey, can we do something together? I was like, whoa, I love your music too. Let's let's yeah, let's work together. So we're we're making an entire album together, made by ten trucks. Actually, one of the trucks is the soundtrack of the Home, Sweet Home. It's called Unattainable. So I'm working so much, like you know, in the music, I can really I feel, I can really release part of my soul. Every time as a new single comes out, it's a part of my soul coming out. So it's the real me, you know. I divided this because in films I need to be someone else, right So it's a kind of anti stress to release a part of me, you know, through the through my music, you know. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a beautiful process.
Speaker 1: Well, you put so much passion in everything you do that's very very obvious. And you do it all with gratitude, which is really cool to see. And you strike me as someone who's just drunk on life, Like you love life? Yeah, you love what you do?
Speaker 2: You know, tell me I believe. Like when you know a lot of guys right now they ask me, like, what's the secret? How did you become you? You were someone working as a gardener, Like how did you fucking break into Hollywood and making all of these things? The most important thing I think for me is you have to be obsessed with your life, because when you're obsessed with your life, you don't want to waste it. If you're obsessed with your life, you want to leave every day as if it's the last day. So what would you do if it was your last day? I probably would do everything. And this is what I want to do. For example, why am I work in the movie industry and plus and the music? Why do I paint? Why do am I the face with all changaban An? Why do I do a lot of things? Because I don't want to waste my life doing only one thing that I love. I want to use my life to do everything because I just have one. I can't live this life and being an actor. Okay, in the next life, I'm gonna be a singer, and then next life I'm gonna be a painter. No, like, I'm craving for my passion. I'm obsessed with my passion. And this is why I'm unstopped, unstoppable, because I don't like the feeling to ghost sleep knowing that I didn't create anything. You know, It's just like a waste of time for me. And sometimes this is a weapon against you because it feels frustrated when you're not, for example, inspired about something you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm very much like you. Like when I walk to the gym every single day, I literally say to myself, I am so grateful I'm here, and like, thank you universe for choosing me to be here, because I will right now because I want to live every day to the maximum. And exactly what you said is the mentality I share. I think that's I think that's so important, Keela, and the reason why you're so successful.
Speaker 2: You know, now? How important? Is like when I hate when people they just waste their lives. Yeah, I hate it because it's like life is so beautiful, Yes, it's so it's it's such a great gift. Yes, you know, why would you spend your old time being in a fucking public park using drugs or being drunk? Like what are you doing? You know? Yeah, of course I cannot judge because those kind of people, like they probably have much more going on inside them mm hm as a matter of fact, But I personally feel sad when I see people wasting their lives, for example, staying with someone they don't want to just because they have no cards to be alone, or for example, like doing a job they don't like for the rest of their life. Just drop everything, fuck and try what you like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like's too short, man.
Speaker 2: And I was a gardener. I dropped everything. I had two kids, I had no money. Uh you know, I had nothing, and I did Like, who cares, what's gonna change?
Speaker 1: You made it work?
Speaker 2: The worst case in I'm not gonna still have money, I'm not gonna be famous, Like what's gonna change. But people are afraid because we are all good on having the dream. But when you gotta have to go out there and prove yourself the road to reach the dream you have, it's not easy, right, And that is the That is the problem, because people dream, but they have no cargs to suffer for their dreams, and that's the problem.
Speaker 1: This is a sign for anyone listening who wants to make a change, to make the damn change. There's no better time to do it, and life's too short. And I love what you're saying with it, Mikely. I could talk to you for another hour, but we have to wrap it up. And I end every conversation with a question based off the title of the show, and the show is called I've never said this before, So I bring guests on and I ask, you're making me scared all of my guests this question. And it was born from the place of on a carpet and a junket. You get three minutes with somebody. It's not real conversation, it's sound by conversation. You all say the same things to every outlet, we all ask the same things. I'm bored of it. I want to have real humans on and you've already been so open and vulnerable today. But I wonder, is there anything else that you can think of that you've never said before? Whatever that means to you, no right or wrong answer, that gives us a little more insight into you as a human that you want to say?
Speaker 2: WHOA, There's so many things I've never said, so many I need to pick one. I think I never Okay, I have it. I never said I never be more sorry for something that I've done on the set of Home Sweet Home, because while we were shooting the film, I had an exxtreme bad reaction during the filming with the directors and the producer of the film. I got so so so mad about something that happened on set that I actually exploded in a way that doesn't belong to me. And I'm still surprised about it. And I never I said sorry for that so many times, but I'm gonna take this opportunity to say sorry again because it will never be enough for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's really cool, you know what. That's cool because we've all been there and we've all said something or done something we wish we haven't, and it takes a real man, a real humans who admit that and to own it and and hope that everyone can accept it. Is a really cool thing. Forgiveness is just as important as being able to say I'm sorry. So on the other end, on the other end, hopefully everybody can let go and everyone can move on.
Speaker 2: Because you're not for you know, apologize to someone. It doesn't only you're not just apologizing and you want to, you know, you're it helps to you need that to feel good, Yeah, because you've done it.
Speaker 1: Well and you need it to feel good when you meet it, which clearly you do. Absolutely, you're a man who means what he says. You do what you mean.
Speaker 2: I love them so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know. I respect that about you. I think you're such a talent. I think you're a very real person, in touch with everything going on around you. And I'm very excited to see where you continue to grow and sore. And we met in twenty twenty five years later, we meet again. Let's do this sooner, Okay.
Speaker 2: Not five years, you know, let's wait five.
Speaker 1: Years, okay, please please, Maybe we'll take you.
Speaker 2: There's another film that I'm shooting right now with Hansony Opkins.
Speaker 1: Ok, we need to oh name drop excuse me, let me pick that name up off the floor. Anthony Hopkins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is a great human being. I'm shooting the film on the story of Mazerati, you know, yes, yes, And I'm playing so is there and I'm sharing crazy things with this, you know, like God is God on earth obviously. Anton.
Speaker 1: All right, well let's talk again. Another simple favor is out right now. Everybody go watch it. It's amazing, Mikela is amazing. Until we meet again, my friend. Thanks for having me here, Thank you for hanging out.
Speaker 2: Thank you, of course, thank thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I've Never Said This Before is hosted by me Tommy Diderio. This podcast is executive produced by Andrew Piglici at iHeartRadio and by me Tommy, with editing by Joshua Colaudney. I've Never Said This Before is part of the Elvis Duran podcast network on iHeart Podcasts. For more rate review andsubscribe to our show and if you liked this episode, tell your friends. Until next time. I'm Tommy di Dario.