Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis.
Speaker 2: Durand phone tapped Danielle ahead.
Speaker 1: All right, So Jamie is getting married and she has been so paranoid that the bridesmaids don't like the dresses. But they really do, They really love the dresses. So Alexa, the maid of honors, said, you know what, we need to call her and mess with her because she's so paranoid. Let's pretend that we don't like the dresses. So I'm calling from the dress shop. Overheard the girl. You're gonna make her a mess? Yes, but I just set it up and then I kind of let them do their their own things and get up exactly.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: This is what we call you. Fart the elevator and get out.
Speaker 2: Phone tap. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Listen in to today's phone tap. Hello, I may speak to Jamie. Please, Hi, this is Jamie. It's Rachel from looking at your bridle. How are you hi?
Speaker 2: How are you good?
Speaker 1: How are the plans coming for the wedding?
Speaker 2: Good? It's a little crazy, but taking each day to come.
Speaker 1: I overheard the girls talking and they were complaining about the dress and they were saying how they don't like it. They don't know how to tell you that they don't really want to be seen in the dress.
Speaker 2: And when when did they do this?
Speaker 1: They said it. I think that the last fitting that you all came to. So I don't know if you want to come in and switch the dress or what, but I just thought you should know that they were they were saying this stuff. Really. Yeah, they don't like it. Some of them think that it's going to look like a tent. They don't like the color you chose, just a whole bunch of things.
Speaker 2: Did you know my my braid, I'm Maid of honor Alexa. Yeah did she say? I mean, but it was.
Speaker 1: All of them. I was all of them.
Speaker 2: So okay, thank you, all right, good luck, Okay, thank.
Speaker 1: You all right. Bye.
Speaker 2: So that's why we love it.
Speaker 1: So we're going to call her back now and you're going to talk to her. Okay, okay, okay, good luck.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, Hi, I just got a phone call from the Bridle shop and yeah, and she told me that she overheard all of you guys talking and that you hate the dresses. You guys said you love them. You all want what to do? They look great? Why would I say that this is not my wedding, Damie, this is your wedding. What does that mean? Do you like them? It doesn't matter whether or not I like? That does matter, And I can tell by that by the lull there that you don't like the dresses. Jamie's dresses look fine, will be fine in them. They look you know, they're they're good, They're what you want. Would you pick this dress as a prize made dress for your wedding? Well no I wouldn't. But it's not my whole God, why wouldn't you tell me that? Why couldn't you have told me that it's not that big of a deal. It's not that big of a deal. Yes it is. I knew it. I knew it. I know there was something. You're my best friend, Alexa, and you couldn't tell me. It's your day. You should be You're gonna walk down that aisle. You're gonna be miserable. You got no, you're gonna be talking about prob already have been talking about me. It's your wedding, your choice of dress, your wedding. Okay, so fine, because it's my wedding, we can all look like crap. Doesn't you know what's going on here? You don't care. You really don't care, Jamie. It doesn't matter what we think. It matters what you think. And it's your special day. Matter what you think, it does matter what you don't get elect because you're gonna be walking down the aisle knowing that you hate what you look like in those dresses. It's gonna put you in the mood. You're not gonna like what you're wearing. You're gonna look crappy. You're not gonna be smiling. You're gonna feel miserable because it's gonna be put me in a bad mood. I'm gonna look crappy in those pictures. I don't look like a miserable on my own wedding. By that time, it'll the dress will just be, you know, kind of a shared joke. It'll be fine, We'll be everyone will be a joke.
Speaker 1: Actually, Jamie, it is did you just got a phone tat Jamie?
Speaker 2: She loves the dress righteous.
Speaker 1: This is Danielle mon Arrold from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, And you just got phone tapped Appy weddings.
Speaker 2: You know that old You're not. I'm shaking all
Speaker 1: The Elvis Durant phone tap