Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap? All right, the phone tap, Danielle. Yeah, what's it all about?
Speaker 2: So Joe emailed and said, my wife Debbie always feeds through the easy paths and I want you to beat somebody from easy Paths and tell her that she has been busted.
Speaker 1: Listen to this. I love how Danielle plays with us.
Speaker 2: Lady Araba, I may speak to Deborah's leartous lease. Yes, this is This is Natalie Clark from the easy Pass headquarters in Seacaucus, New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Yes, we have been doing.
Speaker 2: A little bit of a test on the highways trying to catch people that are speeding through the easy path system, and your account number came up many times.
Speaker 3: You're kidding.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, do you know that you're speeding or No?
Speaker 3: I didn't think I was. I was going through it pretty slow.
Speaker 1: Do you just have a heavy foot or something?
Speaker 3: No? I slow down, and as soon as I get up, I step on the gifts to go. It's because the people behind you are so fast.
Speaker 1: Now, Deborah shouldn't blame it on the other No, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not blaming it on the other driver. I'm just telling you the situation.
Speaker 2: Okay, now it's supposed to be fifteen miles per hour is actually what you're supposed to be going through the easy Pass, and that's it. And you're going twenty five thirty thirty five miles per hour?
Speaker 1: No way, yes.
Speaker 3: Way, not no way. Your machine is wrong, then, no.
Speaker 2: The machine is not wrong. I think you're just not a safe driver. We anyway, we have a new policy that we're putting into effect, and what it is is.
Speaker 1: When there's a certain amount of speeding.
Speaker 2: Infractions that are actually on your easy Pass, we are going to have to revoke your easy pass. And also notice we have sent you countless notices.
Speaker 3: That is a lot.
Speaker 1: We never got a call back from you or anything.
Speaker 3: Excuse me. I just recently called to ask for a new one, and they sent a new one for my husband.
Speaker 2: Sending you a new easy Pass is a totally different department. I have nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: So it was up to me.
Speaker 3: This is the first I've ever heard of this, ma'am.
Speaker 2: If it was up to me and you had called and wanted a new easy Pass, I would not have sent it to you. I would have told you that you have infractions on your on your easy Pass, and I've.
Speaker 3: Never received anything in the mail other than the new easy Pass. I never even get a bill from easy Pass, so.
Speaker 1: You're stealing easy passes. What you're saying that you don't get a bailly cow.
Speaker 3: I get this stupid thing on the internet, but it doesn't say anything. They're charging my credit card every month or so.
Speaker 2: You need to pay more attention to what you're spending, don't you, especially with a family.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, but I really don't like the way you're speaking to me.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to be honest and.
Speaker 3: Well, first you're insinuating that I'm lying to you. Then you're insinuating that I've gotten notices. Is that I haven't, And you're now you're telling me that I'm lying to you again. Just change the tone a little bit and speak a little more courteously. And you're calling me a liar and I'm not lying to you.
Speaker 1: Well you should change your tone with me as well. I'm the customer, not anymore you're not.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, this is our policy and we have to revoke the easy pass. So from now on, when you go through the toe, you'll have to pay.
Speaker 3: Then you're gonna have to talk to my lawyer, because you can't revoke my easy pass for a first offense.
Speaker 1: Lawyer, schmawyer. We don't deal with lawyers.
Speaker 3: Or it's going to be the owner of easy pas.
Speaker 1: You can't do that, the owner of easy pass.
Speaker 3: Whatever, the state, whoever. I have to speak to other than you, because I do not like your attitude. I got with customer service. You don't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: I am one of the higher ups here at Easy Paths. I'll have you know.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm wondering why let's.
Speaker 1: Just discuss this. July seventh and July fourteenth, Delaware Memorial Bridge. Do you remember speeding through the easy Paths?
Speaker 3: No, I don't attitude.
Speaker 1: I can't be hello, I can hear you.
Speaker 2: I mean you seem to forget that you know you shouldn't be speeding anywhere, especially through easy paths.
Speaker 1: We got you, and now you're upset because we got you.
Speaker 3: I'm not upset because you've got me. I'm upset that I never got any notices. That's what I'm upset about.
Speaker 1: Oh, Deborah, we.
Speaker 2: Did get you, because this is Danielle and you've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 3: Any day.
Speaker 1: Her husband Shoe told me to give.
Speaker 3: You a call. I'm going to kill you.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duranta. A phone tap