Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame mornings on the twenties only on the.
Speaker 2: New hits one of six point one. Oh god, whoa, oh my goodness, that was close. One.
Speaker 1: Stay under the desks, stay, don't come out, Okay, stay down there. Hello. Hello, Hi, Hello, I'm looking for Tina. Yeah, yeah, hey Tina. Hi. Oh my god, Hello, Tina is ah Tina is still there? Ah? Oh my goodness, that was close. So yes, Hi, my name is mister. Oh my goodness, that was a close one. Ow ow you scratched me and girl ah Sa say hello, I'm sorry, yes, stop, what are you so angry?
Speaker 2: Tina? My name is mister Pete Can.
Speaker 1: I'm the substitute teacher in Desmond's class today.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm a thirty good class. Your son, oh my god?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I think he's calming down. I think he's calming down. Okay, okay, he's perched.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So I'm calling all the parents of the students in the class today to see if any of them has any experience with any wildlife. You've been experience with any wildlife?
Speaker 2: I'm speaking what is Your son is fine? Your son is fine. All the kids are fine.
Speaker 1: So far, so I'm the substitute teacher, and I thought it'd be really fun for show and tell today.
Speaker 2: I'm talking a.
Speaker 1: Little quiet because he's currently perched and I don't want to disrupt him.
Speaker 2: Well, what are you talking about? Perched?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, he's currently perched on top of the cabinet. What is perched on top of the cabinet? Edgar the eagle.
Speaker 1: So I thought it'd be, uh, it'd be fun to bring an eagle in here to day to show the kids. You know, I'm a subst so a lot of teaching going on.
Speaker 2: So I wrapped my Okay, what the hell is wrong with you? Inside? Ye? Again, he's got at me. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Is like, I just need I'm wondering if you have any experience at ring any kind of birds of preak, because oh goodness, he just.
Speaker 2: That's my life. That's my lunch. I can't that's my lunch.
Speaker 1: He just snashed my lunch right right off of the I don't know if I don't want to want him to move because okay, he's perched again.
Speaker 2: He took my lunch bag right off the tick. I don't get about your lunch bag.
Speaker 1: Please get my child out of there right now, and all the other children.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: So I just would rather try to figure this out, because you know, if I have to vacate the classroom, then do that now. Yeah, but I don't want to raise any alarm. So you know, it's my first up to teaching jobs, so as you kind of I don't even.
Speaker 2: About your first job. Get all the kids out of there right now? Oh my god, you did it. He just's off the perch again. Stop it. I'm gonna hang out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call nine one, and you're gonna get everybody out of there anyway.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: Okay, just question for you that. Do you know what will calm an eagles out? Stay under the desk, stay under the dance. I've got this, mister missus Reekans, has.
Speaker 2: This handled handled? Oh my godness, Hello you hear me? Can you still hear me?
Speaker 1: He's perched again, but he took the phone out of my hands.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Can you do you hear me? The eagle has the phone?
Speaker 1: Can you even hear me anymore?
Speaker 2: Hello? Can you put it on speaker phone? Mister eagle? If you can hear me? I don't Hey, I gotta go. I gotta go to my kids school right now. This happened, just stupid stuffing to like have an eagle in the classroom. I gotta so sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I'll be back as soon as I can. I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Well, don't leave work yet, because this is actually Jubil from The Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you.
Speaker 2: Then your husband set you up. It's a joke. Your husband set you up. God, No, I.
Speaker 1: Really literally thought some sultitude brought an eagle inside a classroom.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with Jebile phone pranks.