Speaker 1: Welcome to This Is Important, a production of iHeart Radio, the show where we talk about what's obviously most critically crucially important today on This.
Speaker 2: Is Important, But don't have a gender tvh I went.
Speaker 3: To a house party and Gwen Stefani was there one time, Orange County punk rock getting radicaled.
Speaker 4: What in the thunderbowl asterisk is happening here?
Speaker 5: Let's go, honey, dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Wait is that Adam ER's at the board?
Speaker 2: Honey? That was me, dude. I just went to the Yonce concert, yes, this past weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah radical?
Speaker 2: Is that from the concert?
Speaker 4: I thought that was from a Kanye song.
Speaker 2: That's I just heard a lot of a lot of men saying that. Oh I didn't.
Speaker 3: There's seventy thousand at Sofi Stadium. There were seventy thousand people. Okay, if I had to guess, fifty five thousand of them were gay men in assles chaps, Here we go go, and I don't think that's much of an exaggeration. Wait, okay, wait, ass list chaps. Well, first of all, chaps are ass lists. All chaps are as rice.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 2: But then it's what you.
Speaker 3: Wear underneath them, and no one was wearing just denim jeans. Look, that's not what they were wearing.
Speaker 4: It's it's always a good time to go into abdvine Land where the fifty thousand people wearing ascid chaps and you want to see it just for the sake of like what, what's still probably pretty funny. How many assles chaps did you see?
Speaker 2: Hundreds?
Speaker 3: Hundreds, if not thousands, really hundreds of assless chaps.
Speaker 4: These men are wearing.
Speaker 3: Thongs, thousands, I would say, what everyone.
Speaker 4: And this is because she's like a cowgirl.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna come.
Speaker 3: Yes, a lot of a lot of thongs, a lot of short It was like a cowboys. I didn't even know it was a couple of things. Chloe's Like, we got tickets. It was awesome. Yeah, Allo the clothing brand they invited us into their like sweet hello, Yes, and we got to go for free. It was super cool. Saw Beyonce our our our drive on pass was so good. Dudes that on the drive in are on the exit out of the stadium, because we parked underneath the stadium. We saw Beyonce there you go, just hanging out in the hallway. That's pretty elite level parking. But did she have Chaps on at that point? She didn't, but she did at one point.
Speaker 2: Pretty great, Oh cool, but it was.
Speaker 3: It was amazing and I think she did like five shows there, so there's seventy thousand people there every night. I wonder if it was just the Sunday night show that was the banger that had all the ass list Chaps, or if every night and made.
Speaker 4: Go right, maybe it was Chaps night.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize there was.
Speaker 3: That many gay men in Los Angeles or honey or did they all come and then they came several nights grass they came, they all came, They all came.
Speaker 4: Did you did you offer anybody your chapstick everybody's coming?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 4: You're not an alloy you say hey, if you want, I got a I got a chapstick for you.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't do that. That would be yeah, that'd be weird.
Speaker 4: How many more nights you have? There might be another night you can go?
Speaker 3: But it was it was a hell of a show. I'll give it up to BEYONCEA.
Speaker 4: What is your Beyonce song? Your favorite one?
Speaker 2: Which I couldn't. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Hum hum. The one.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe all the single lad because that's the one that I kind of know, But she didn't do that. She did all the ones good right, She did all the ones from this new album, the Cowboy Carter Album, and I didn't know a single song.
Speaker 2: I was really lost.
Speaker 3: I was kind of excited because the last time I saw Beyonce it was her and jay Z and they did the duel show. And I'm like, oh, jay Z, what is she doing going with jay Z? He's got all these bangers. He's gonna blow her off the stage. That's not what happened at all. I was way off base. Beyonce was the headliner, yeah, and and jay Z was like people were like, oh god, he's here. I guess he's the opening act. Yeah, but this was just Beyonce. She put on a hell of a show. Didn't know a single song, but she didn't.
Speaker 4: She was just like just kept dancing. Now you'll know this one. Uh yeah.
Speaker 2: The microphone to the audience, it's like like you've been doing the whole show.
Speaker 3: It's like when you know, like bad rap acts where they're like we'll just be like oh and then and then the crowd is just doing their the whole hook of like Ashanti, who's not there because they couldn't afford her to.
Speaker 4: Go and well they catch their breath.
Speaker 2: Sure, yes, yes, the features not that.
Speaker 4: Who could afford a shanty?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 4: I hope she's charging a lot at this point.
Speaker 2: I bet we could afford on the cruise.
Speaker 4: She come to the cruise, right, dude, If she came on the cruise.
Speaker 2: Someone's coming out. Yeah, yeah, I bet we might. We might. Anyways, it'd be bring out any features, like were there any surprise guests?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: And the annoying thing was is the big surprise was that her daughter was just their dancing ivy. Of course she was good, but it felt like and she was perfectly fine. I don't mean to like shit on a teen girl.
Speaker 2: It just felt like.
Speaker 3: She didn't seem like a professional dancer like the other dancers are you know not? You know how the dancers give they put a little tude on the moves. You could know the moves.
Speaker 2: But dancers are like for those watching on YouTube, they're hitting, they're hitting it, they're sticking it. Got got got We're just kind of like shaking your head a little more.
Speaker 3: I'm not a professional dancer, Blake I'm saying this is you can imagine what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Adam. I hate to break it to you, Adam. You are are You've been paid to.
Speaker 2: Dance kind of a pro. I've seen you walk the Yeah, I guess I am kind of.
Speaker 4: Do you think your body fell apart from just being a profession nor walking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh my god, my hips are still quaking from the Jennifer Hudson Spirit Tunnel.
Speaker 2: My God. By the way, uh, Beyonce keep going.
Speaker 3: Three separate times I was complimented on the Spirit Walk.
Speaker 4: No Ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, that was the demo. I was like, yeah, and I didn't walk around. I was just in the booth. But but they people could like kind of walk past and I'd get spot in. They're like, oh, I love your Spirit Walk tunnel, honey, and I'm like, yeah, thanks, girl friend.
Speaker 2: It was sick. It was actually ton of fun. It sounds really cool. Blake would love it. Blake would love it.
Speaker 4: I would so Blue Ivy. We're kind of in a bring your daughter to work day world, right, Like Elon's bringing his kid on the shoulders into the Oval office to talk about nukes.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure. Yeah, really, I guess I just.
Speaker 4: Feel like it's kind of we're in that moment where it's like, was.
Speaker 2: He the one that's when he would like went to Donald Trump the little kid and he's like, we're going to be president soon. He like kept telling him said that the little child. Oh really, yeah, yeah it was. It was a cool interaction.
Speaker 4: That's dope.
Speaker 2: That's cool and scary and probably true. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was wild.
Speaker 3: Then they brought it just felt like she was doing TikTok dances blue white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what that makes sense? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is she getting paid for that? You think or you think Mom's just like come on.
Speaker 2: Out, No, I bet she's getting paid.
Speaker 4: I'm seeing sons and daughters and like commercials a lot now where it's like, also, my son's gonna be standing right here while I do the commercial, and you're gonna give him two hundred grand?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no reason you have to give him. Yeah, a couple hundred grand exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, but that seems kind of genius, though.
Speaker 4: Like what are we doing? I mean I don't know, I'm like, cool, cool, great, you're just getting extra extra checks.
Speaker 2: They're they're paying for their own college. Yeah yeah, yeah, I guess I guess. So it depends on if the kid wants to do that.
Speaker 3: Don't make your kid go in front of seventy thousand people had so far if they don't want to do true TikTok dances.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she was a little frigid up there. I liked it more when they brought the younger daughter up and then she just was geeked. She was just like she was just like wavy and like we and I was like, that's that's more fun. This other girl was like going to work. I'm like, oh, but but then it wasn't. She wasn't doing that great job better than I could do, better than I could do.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I think I saw her at the halftime show of like a Cowboys game or something, and she did she did all right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Was that the the Netflix did a big Netflix football game at Christmas time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which was insane? Is that what this concert is is basically that that show like Thotflix. I didn't I didn't watch that show. I didn't watch that.
Speaker 3: But no, but yes, if they were all in assless chaps and cowboy hats, assless.
Speaker 2: Chaps, yeah, they were.
Speaker 3: I remember Chloe was like ready to go to the concert and she was just wearing a cowboy hat. And every once in a while Chloe will make a big swing hat wise and wear a big dumb hat, and I'm like, I hate nig dum has.
Speaker 2: They're my least favorite. I know, you really, do you hate a dumb hat? Yeah, dude, a dumb hat.
Speaker 4: And you've seen the SNL's catch correct, No I haven't. Oh there's a whole big dumb hat SNL sketch where it's like, when you're like a woman of a certain age, you just need a big dumb hat.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, great minds because we're borrowing from them. Yeah apparently, Yeah, I uh, that doesn't feel. It just bothers me. That's a small dumb hat. Small dumb hats are fine. It's when they it blocks the view of people and you're going to an event and you're like, well, I can't even see even if you're out at a bar, So.
Speaker 4: We're not going to see you at the derby anytime soon, or you're gonna be taking people's hats off.
Speaker 3: Well that's for big dumb hat. That's what the event is for. I didn't know that this was a cowboy thing. I didn't know this was a cowboy thing. So I see Chloe in this hat and I go, oh no, I go, oh no, honey, I was getting into a character. I was like, oh no, honey, you gotta take that off. No, and she, uh wait, she did, and then I got there and then I felt bad because she was the only girl without a dumb cowboy yet.
Speaker 4: And did she give you ship? And who was she?
Speaker 2: Like? Told you yeah, yes essentially. And you said you were getting into characters? So were you pretending to be a gay man the whole time during the concert? And what do you mean by getting into character? I was Kelvin Jemstone.
Speaker 3: It was the night of the Okay, fair Enough series finale of Gemstone, So I was Kelvin Jimstone.
Speaker 2: I win his character.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 2: I love that. That's kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Character, Blake. Would you go to a not would you like? What would get you to a Beyonce concert?
Speaker 2: Oh? Very easily. If I was guaranteed some Destiny Child songs, I would.
Speaker 4: Go right or some Alo pants.
Speaker 2: No, that's not what happened. It was that didn't happen. I know, That's why you know. And also if it was free, I would go. Yeah, the seats were but undeniably sick. It was. It was very, very unreal.
Speaker 3: The big shout out to Alo, Yeah, send us some pants or shirts or it's al O Alo.
Speaker 4: Our Dick's look, Blake. What would be your what would be your Beyonce jam that would get you out of your seat?
Speaker 5: Hmmm?
Speaker 2: I like her song Kitty Cat. It's kind of a deep cut, but I really like that song. It's really good, has a good beat. Click, it's pretty good. You lose, there's a few. Uh, what's the one? Surfboard? That one's pretty good. See.
Speaker 3: If she just did the greatest hits, that it would have been a phenomenal show. I understand you gotta you gotta take the new album for for a spin. But but just as a person who's not going to go to many Beyonce concerts in his life, I wanted to hear the hits.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That's why it's great when a band or a artist gets a little older and they just know that you have to You could do a few songs from the new album, but then it really has to be hits or else people revolt for the moms and dads. I think people just love Beyonce too much that she she's allowed to just do At three hours, she's surrounded by yes people.
Speaker 2: At the end of the concert, like the encore, she didn't go through like a medley of like, oh.
Speaker 3: Dude, she did a medley and I'm like, okay, here we go. It lasted five minutes. It was like thirty seconds per song and I'm like this, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: No, she was like no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. Child. That is next no Mills, Bill's Mills, no more no no no no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: Is that her best song? By the way, yeah, y y, I mean it's it's great.
Speaker 3: Bring up some Beyonce greatest hits.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a very fun show, dude. A lot of male ass Jakes Blake Blake would have loved it.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Uh well, come on check up on it. This one was really good.
Speaker 4: I'll say, a song that really gets me going and.
Speaker 2: Missus Destiny okay, like you can't. Well it's listed as beance, But dude, I'm a Destiny's child.
Speaker 4: Guy.
Speaker 2: That's how she got me. That's how I'll always remember her.
Speaker 4: I just you're a Destiny's child grown up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a destiny grown up that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you got any from as her spin as Foxy Cleopatra.
Speaker 2: In my library? No, but I could definitely search Apple Music. Please hold. You want the first fifteen seconds of the number one song?
Speaker 4: We want? No, we don't want the first we want the best, most recognizable fifteen seconds.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I don't know. I also don't know this one. I don't know that. Here's the second one.
Speaker 4: Oh to the left is the one to the left, to the left.
Speaker 2: Wait, this one's pretty good.
Speaker 4: And Halo, Oh yeah, yep, you must not know about dude.
Speaker 3: If you play this song, ride in to create six feet from the edge, there's not a dry eye in the house. Well it slip that, yeah, Create, You're right, get them going.
Speaker 4: I want to kill yourself. And then you're like, no, you know what you to the left?
Speaker 2: You just yes, that's right. She does make some pretty powerful tracks. She makes them a race rock for sure.
Speaker 4: She's the real deal. Halo, it was a real deal.
Speaker 2: She's a real freaking deal. I just played you. This makes you salute Angel.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be when I win the presidential race. That's gonna be the song I like put my hand on the bible to this is.
Speaker 2: When you're what did we call you the Rancho cucamong dude? What was it?
Speaker 4: What did we city councilman, dude, saity counsel. I think we talked about.
Speaker 3: His like arc for seven seasons. You couldn't remember city councilman, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not on the tip my tongue. I just I I needed a little help.
Speaker 4: Well, my favorite thing about that was that it clearly should have been city council dude. But we were like, it's funnier to have it be worse here to.
Speaker 2: Fuck it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, that was a choice. That was a lot of our shows. It was funnier for it to be worse. Man.
Speaker 2: Oh the good old Well.
Speaker 4: I saw Blake the other night.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yes we did see each other.
Speaker 4: Where did I see you? Blake?
Speaker 3: Was that out and about randomly because that's the best or was it?
Speaker 2: You guys knew none? Yeah, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Have a thing on my phone, so that can't happen.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, get close and you're with that one hundred yards.
Speaker 4: I've flipped so many bitches in my car because of that.
Speaker 2: I've been like, got me loaded.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hell, but no, where did I see you? Blazer?
Speaker 2: We went and saw the somewhat premiere of Jillian Bell's movies called The Friends and Family. Yeah, the Friends and Family.
Speaker 4: Summer of six sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, summer of sixty nine, dudes.
Speaker 4: And guess what it's about? Exactly that sixty nine?
Speaker 2: A nice it is? Yeah? I was actually really hyped there. There is no doubt about it is. It's all sixty nine all the time. That's so much for you, No, I look, I can never get enough. Did you guys enjoy the film? Honest critique?
Speaker 4: I did super funny. Yeah, it's great, super funny movie.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, I'm hyped on it.
Speaker 4: She did a great job. She looked great on the night. I thought she was Florence Pug when I saw her. I got it. The Thunderbowl asterisk is happening?
Speaker 2: Here? Is it Pug like the dog?
Speaker 4: Ya? How do you pronounce it? Poog?
Speaker 2: I thought it was pug puw pug?
Speaker 4: And you Blake one more. I feel like every week I have to explain to Blake that this is a comedy podcast.
Speaker 2: I know, but also you have to unpack it because listeners at home go this fucking guy just called her pug And these guys aren't correct, so at every angle here.
Speaker 3: Well and also, by the way, dude, I don't know how to pronounce I just did the Tonight Show last week with her, and I did.
Speaker 2: And you called her pug.
Speaker 3: I didn't know how to pronounce it. I mean, I'm not going to say her first and last name, but I was backstage.
Speaker 4: It's Florence pooshe cuge.
Speaker 2: Well, where is she from? What's her country of origin? Do we know that?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: No? And I take that back. I did Kelly and Mark with her, not.
Speaker 4: The Tonight Show, okay, and.
Speaker 3: That's Kelly Rippa. Yeah, Kelly Rippa. She's ripped, dude, And so is Mark. I will say I kind of towered over them a little bit, and I was so excited. Mark is not a big name of the Mark is not a big name.
Speaker 4: That doesn't shock you.
Speaker 2: I bet he weighs one hundred and fifty pounds. You need another four inches. That's crazy. Yeah, saying Mark is her husband? This is an a c slater, right who?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, that's Mario Lopez.
Speaker 2: Fucking she were we talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, if I didn't know better, i'd say, you're racist, bro, You're that's I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear. I was still fucking fuming over mispronounced. You said, who's Mark Mario Lopez? No, you said, who's Mark A Slater?
Speaker 4: What did you say?
Speaker 2: Who is this person? Mark?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: I didn't hear you?
Speaker 4: Please? He's the husband and co host of Kelly Reppo.
Speaker 3: It's Kelly and Mark is the name. It used to be like Regis and Kelly, and then it was you know, okay, and then now it's been a variation of this same show for like thirty years. And she's She's fantastic, fantastic, very nice woman.
Speaker 2: They're small, very small.
Speaker 4: That's regious, wasn't it Regis and Kelly for a while?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was that.
Speaker 4: Regis was something else.
Speaker 2: Huh, Oh, we can.
Speaker 4: Give them all the flowers?
Speaker 2: Is he gone? He gone? He gone?
Speaker 4: He did what he was old as fun. He was super old and.
Speaker 3: Like, hell, act like you know who that is? Oh, because it's a white you know who he is?
Speaker 4: Blake?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Region? What the hell? Because who wants to be a millionaire's that was a game changer? Remember when fucking that rule? So damn it was. It was all these things. Remember when that was appointment television, A damn game show.
Speaker 4: Spell umbrella.
Speaker 3: I'm doing it again. I think I think I'm doing it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: They asked me to do it, and I could pick a co host. Do either of you really want to do it? It sounds I've been talking to Isaac about it. What the hell I didn't get a call.
Speaker 4: It sounds like I'm available.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, it looks like you're not it, Blake.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but the whole thing comes down to having a holding a two shot of two people, Blake, and your hair just can't it just can't fit fit the frame.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, that's so I can tie it back, tie it back?
Speaker 4: WHOA where'd you pull that from? Just now?
Speaker 2: I think I had it When we were on tour. That was when we would go to like answering audience questions oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, or or that that funny bit of trying to just put the spotlight on Kyle and having him like answer a question and be like.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't like this, man, man, I don't like this.
Speaker 4: I hate being up here. But about to break dance for ten minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna sing a whole Selena song. But I hate, I hate.
Speaker 3: I like when Kyle gets nervous, he just resorts to break dancing real quick.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, he's the best thing. I love him.
Speaker 4: Uh, Adam, are you good? Off of those noises? I'm fine now.
Speaker 2: Remember when they followed who wants to be a Millionaire? Up with fucking you are the weakest link? Goodbye, goodbye?
Speaker 4: It was just game. Where did they find that bitch?
Speaker 2: Tom?
Speaker 3: I'm like, dude that oh she was. It was big in the UK and she came over and she remember her?
Speaker 2: She was so hot.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine if your job was just being a fucking bitch?
Speaker 2: That is hot white meat right there. Maybe that's Blake's favorite. Hello, I love a white grandma. She looked like.
Speaker 3: Barbara from Shark Tank, you know what I'm saying, very similar.
Speaker 4: By old small white, old.
Speaker 3: Small white with short hair. She was fantastic.
Speaker 2: We used to do a thing in high school where we would, you know, get raced to beat off. You couldn't get off the fastest. Yeah, you are the weakest, sleep.
Speaker 4: Blake Anderson once again.
Speaker 2: Uh no, Blake, No.
Speaker 3: We would sit in a car and hot box.
Speaker 4: What did you do with your dick?
Speaker 3: Hot box with each other, okay, and then whoever had to stop smoking weed, then we would all do a bit of being like you are the weakest smoke goodbye, And it was our favorite.
Speaker 2: I want to be friends with you. You would have been the weakest smoke every every time. So what I'm still having fun with my friends. Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 4: What does that look like? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What does that look like? Very shag of downing.
Speaker 4: You can't just keep smoking.
Speaker 2: I can. Some people cannot. Some people I think wig out or freak out. Mm hmm, yeah, start to get a little paranoid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean in hindsight, because you're kicking them out in a moving vehicle.
Speaker 3: In hindsight, it was a lot of like right outside a party and we're just hot botxing the shit out of a car, making it more of a I sort like the neighbors are not only is there a party happening now, like smoke is seeping from underneath the car.
Speaker 4: You're doing everything you can to get the police to show.
Speaker 3: Up, to get police to show up, and then and then we're just inside this car for like three hours in the middle of the party. And then Jesus come back because you're no. One wants to be the weakest. Smoke goodbye, and so then you go back into the party and then all the fun stuff's happened. You're two stone. It kind of sucked in hindsight.
Speaker 4: But you see, this is like hands on a hard body situation.
Speaker 2: It really was. It really was legendary with that truck.
Speaker 4: That truck, that truck.
Speaker 2: Is that still available on any sort of streaming platform?
Speaker 4: That's got me on YouTube? Yeah? Sliding sliding the blake stems.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was a show. It was a documentary. Right, didn't someone die worse? Worse, worse than that, worse than death? Okay, what's worse than that? Murder? Brother, straight up murder? You don't remember.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's explain what hands on the hard body is. So hands on a hard body is you place your hand on a car and whoever if you accidentally go to scratch your nose and take your hand off the car, then you're out. And whoever can touch the car for the longest wins the car correct, and it lasts for days.
Speaker 4: Yes, so people are like hallucinating and like, are people like eating meals with one hand?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, yes, so much so. That someone was like awake for so long that they ended up like just letting go of the car, walking straight to like the nearest department store just.
Speaker 4: Across across the parking lot to a Walmart, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, getting a gun and killed people. Yeah, went back and started shooting people so he could win the truck. Or he's just had it, had it enough. Snap. Maybe people were talking shit. Yeah, somebody was talking shit.
Speaker 4: I think he was like, what is my life? I'm gonna go kill people.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's a bummer. But it's a good documentary.
Speaker 2: It's really good, and we spoiled it, but you gotta watch it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to keep one hand on the truck. And I don't even think Blake got to this or anybody got to this. The one who has their hand on the truck the longest wins the truck.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's nice truck. Good, great, great, uh and it's a dope truck. It's all sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that contest doesn't happen anymore because of the brutality murder. Well, that's whack.
Speaker 3: It sucks that like one guy kills some people, like kids are still going to school, you know, and hm, that's true, A lot of.
Speaker 4: Kids are getting homeschool A lot of some kids are.
Speaker 2: At a lot of homeschoolers.
Speaker 3: Now, well, I remember that, uh that that contest. It was a radio contest where the guy is who could chug the most water and then he like explode.
Speaker 4: For like a sega genesis. Right, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: For something so stupid and that he died from drinking too much water. Yeah, I feel like we should. You could still have that contest.
Speaker 4: Was it a dude or a woman? I thought it was a woman trying to get a sega or something like that for her kid. Oh, it was a mom and her stomach exploded of milk or water.
Speaker 2: I would have a water chugging competition with you guys.
Speaker 4: Go for it.
Speaker 2: Dude. I don't think it was milk because you could only drink so much milk before your your body, uh it throws up.
Speaker 3: It was water because as a water drinking champion, I sort of related.
Speaker 2: To that face of circle. Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 4: It goes without saying I don't even mean to say it.
Speaker 3: Anna, who is our producer, told us right before this episode that she's checked out and she's checked doesn't care about our podcasts anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: She says that this episode is off to a great start. She cackled at Florence Pug So that's sweet of her.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, well, I think she might have sent that. She meant to send that to uh whatever the fuck his name is that she does the podcast.
Speaker 3: I remember bowen yangs she meant to send.
Speaker 2: It to bowen Yang. Yes, Anna also does produce Bowen Yang's podcast, Very funny podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, producer, Anna, was it water? Was it milk?
Speaker 2: What it was? Water? It was water? You said it was milk. I said, I think human body can only contain so much water before it evacuates the body. It's like not even a thing, like you can't drink a certain amount of milk. Okay. The contesters called hold your Wii for a wee a wee wow. Yes, point though it killed somebody. Yes, I'm crazy. She died for a Nintendo week. It was an obsolete fucking gift at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but absolutely still works.
Speaker 2: Nobody has WI anymore.
Speaker 4: I we bowled yesterday.
Speaker 2: You did. What the fuck are you doing with your we fucking rocks? You're still we bowling, man, dude.
Speaker 4: We we about it, we bout it about it.
Speaker 2: We rocks.
Speaker 3: I remember when we when I first quit the Improv. I quit working at the Improv because someone came in and was essentially like I did the Montreal Comedy Festival, YadA YadA, and they were like, you can't be seen working the door at the Improv anymore. Uh, you have to get a job somewhere else. And I was like, no, I'm gonna make it in comedy. I'm quitting and just gonna do comedy full steam. And that just meant I sat around the house until it's time to go to the comedy clubs and would do like one ten minute spot and that was my entire life. And so I would sit at home and play we bowling for eight hours a day, and then whoever had the day off would sit with me and smoke weed and play we and it was a fantastic existence.
Speaker 4: Those are the days we.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean this ship on. It'll be my take back, okay. We was legit like we sports be tennis, we golf, we bowling, wet it.
Speaker 4: We was a fascinating era. We the people where Nintendo was like, we're still here, We're still something. Oh yeah, we're still standing.
Speaker 2: They're always going to be a factor. They just make a really great product.
Speaker 4: And are they twitch for switch switch?
Speaker 2: What a switch switch? Right?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: I love my switch switch to.
Speaker 4: Switch switch ititch. I don't know what goodbye. I'm so removed.
Speaker 2: I need this switch too. I need this switch to. I think they just dropped it.
Speaker 4: What do you play on the switch?
Speaker 2: I play a lot of like they drop a lot of like old school games. And then yeah, I just you know, play lots of stuff.
Speaker 4: So no specifics.
Speaker 3: Thanks, yeah, thanks, You're great at podcasting.
Speaker 4: Just just name one, just name one? Uh, games from before are what I.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of what it makes me go?
Speaker 3: Like Blake's kind of posing about playing Nintendo.
Speaker 2: Like Smash Bros. Of course, right, like I have to that's a one one of the best.
Speaker 4: Why are you saying that so angrily?
Speaker 2: Do me to do? Name video games?
Speaker 4: Fucking Super Smash Brothers.
Speaker 2: Don't get call fucking Jesus.
Speaker 4: Are you waking out of my face?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: Interview over? Interview over.
Speaker 2: I just want to get to know you better, man, well the classics.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, I just want to know my friends.
Speaker 2: We didn't know you had a dog for like eight years. Bro, you don't listen. Even if I said what I played, you wouldn't listen. You'd forget his was over. You forget his was over.
Speaker 3: Dude, we didn't know you had a dog named Pickles ever, Oh my god, is it Pickles?
Speaker 4: Okay, so you play Super Smash Brother.
Speaker 3: Weird that I have multiple friends with dog's name Pickles. You know, Adam Ray's dog is named Pickles. It's almost the exact same dog. It's almost the exact same dog. Why does everyone have a dog named Pickles that's the same dog.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's science because people are unoriginal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't. I don't what causes you ton't name your dog, Adam?
Speaker 4: Let's have a set.
Speaker 2: Hey, shout out to all my Nintendo switchheads. Let me know if you got the Nintendo switch to.
Speaker 4: Switch hitters where my switch hitters at switch it batter up that that witch are rude down in Australia.
Speaker 2: But I think it's really hard to get the switch too, because you know, China isn't really fucking with us anymore and they're not sending it to parts.
Speaker 4: You're famous, figure it out. You're famous.
Speaker 2: You can just use some money so you'll do a commercial.
Speaker 4: You know I will.
Speaker 2: I will, Yeah, I'll do I'll do whatever they want. I'll do anything for Nintendo. Yeah, you'll do anything for is.
Speaker 3: You got to do things for like money sometimes and maybe get your manager if he's not asleep at the wheel, Isaac. And maybe because I remember when you did a billion commercials for Buzzball and they gave you zero dollars.
Speaker 2: It was no Adam. I did like two commercials for Buzzball and those were paid for it.
Speaker 4: But I figure that I'm referring to as finishing every podcast by slamming one off.
Speaker 2: Hey that was for me. That was for me.
Speaker 4: I can respect that. Yeah, it is. It is crazy, though, to be like to think back a year, two years, or maybe even just one year ago and being like, yeah, I see buzzballs around sometimes. I know what they are. They are absolutely everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Blake was the face.
Speaker 3: I think he made under three thousand dollars for all of that.
Speaker 4: Get your ten ninety nine out, get your W two.
Speaker 2: Do you think I'm the reason buzzballs are a thing.
Speaker 3: I think you played a huge role in it, and you definitely worth more than the three thousand dollars you were paid.
Speaker 2: You might be right now. They don't even answer. They don't respond to my dms. They're like mad at me. You know how they made that Lonzo buzzball like a basketball blue one and it was a Lonzo ball. I'm like, yo, like need that left me on fucking scene.
Speaker 4: Did they actually do one though, or was it just for like a one off?
Speaker 2: Thinks so I've never seen one in Preston.
Speaker 4: Yeah, That's what I'm saying is that they were like, we don't have any.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but also they could hit you back saying, oh, Blake, we love you. We just made a one on one just for him as a promotional thing. But here's some product, like here's a T shirt so you could talk about it. They you did commercials for them, They paid you no money.
Speaker 2: You you wave.
Speaker 3: Their flags so high, very proud. Yeah, and then they ghosted you. I don't care if they're women or not. It's a women owned company.
Speaker 2: They fucking suck off. K Okay, they did my boy dirty.
Speaker 4: Also, kind of don't like them appropriating. They're appropriating balls. That's kind of our thing. Yeah, you know, get your own, be fair to them. Well, they could have called it you women have cans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could have been cans, got cans, could have been to juice.
Speaker 4: That's great at them.
Speaker 2: The pad bag I would drink. I would drink tit juice. It would it gets you fucked up.
Speaker 3: Maybe we come out with a with our liqueur and it's tit juice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, men own for men, men owned titty bag. And is it like a wine cooler?
Speaker 2: I'm drunk? Now what is it? It could be well whatever, I mean, it's whatever slop.
Speaker 3: Workshop it We'll get like a whatever slop I mean if it's yeah, it could be I mean, if we're following Buzzball's playbook, it could be literal poison, the worst tasting beverage of all time.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: Should we get a little squirt of what's the like little square breast milk, the real good breast milk. What's that one called the liquid gold?
Speaker 3: Oh uh, it's like it starts with the seas we've tore some We've talked about it before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where it comes out like yellow.
Speaker 4: Did we did? We did a little squirt of that little squirt what could be called little squirt liquid gold?
Speaker 2: Well, squirt is a beverage. You are aware that, yeah, but little you.
Speaker 3: Have a little, a little I'm gonna soda and call it a little little Coca cola, little pep colostrum.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Tom just came in with colostrum. Yes, colostrum.
Speaker 2: Way to get there to my boy with the colostrum from the.
Speaker 4: Hey, anything that's got strum. This musician is all about it.
Speaker 2: Hey, yes boy, Yes, fine, we're just connecting dots that maybe don't even need to be connected.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Hey, I want I do want to shout out buzzballs because they do do a month where they they highlight testicular cancer. Okay, so they so does everyone.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm sick of putting these fucking companies on this high horse, on this pedestal and then just because and then they one time, once once a year, they go, hey guys have ball cancer, and suddenly we have to think they're a good company. I don't.
Speaker 2: They did my boy dirty.
Speaker 3: They made him no money, he waved the flag super high. They fucking they are leaving him on scene.
Speaker 2: It's sounds true. That's hurtful.
Speaker 4: They on scene, leave you on scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that hurts.
Speaker 3: After all you've done for them, pushing the brand forward. Now they're taking all.
Speaker 2: Of your sweat act equity and they're cashing.
Speaker 4: In, Baby, sweaty sweaty ass equity.
Speaker 3: Sweaty ass equity and they're cashing in.
Speaker 2: I'm pissed now, dude. Yeah, okay, Wow, why aren't you my manager? What the fuck I should be? I honestly, I wouldn't miss now.
Speaker 3: I tell Isaac all the time what a great manager I think I would be. I think he would be excellent if I didn't also have to.
Speaker 2: Do the whole other side of the job. Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me tell you how much of a nightmare of a of a manager you would be. What's that you imagine? Like you go in like on set and then Adam comes in as your manager and just starts dancing and like doing and doing essentially a stand up dude.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't replace me in no, Yeah, everything I did.
Speaker 4: Adam would be like, know your lines and you go, where are you? I think you're Are you trying to usurped dude?
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just mouthing your lines all right? Off? Yeah screen, dude, dude, dude, you should say this. You should say this.
Speaker 4: You gotta go sit down, You're in my no.
Speaker 3: See, I would if I was Okay, I fair point. That is a fair point. But if I ever happened to Who's singing Who's singing, I were to be a manager, I would then be playing the role of the manager, and the role of the manager doesn't do that ship Okay, okay, I like and if I know what a role of a manager is by looking at Isaac, he's over at Crafty. Uh, he's telling people he had a thought in his brain.
Speaker 4: He not wearing underwear.
Speaker 2: He's talking about.
Speaker 3: Bands from when he was young, and then mentioning where Orange County is in proximity to where he is.
Speaker 4: My favorite band is Absolute Crisis.
Speaker 2: Huh. The Descendants, they're the best.
Speaker 4: Gotta take your word for it. I guess that was a band.
Speaker 2: Punk rock getting radical.
Speaker 3: The best band is a band called Off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Henry Realms spit in my mouth one time.
Speaker 2: Gwen Stefani.
Speaker 3: I went to a house party and Gwen Steffani was there one time, Orange County punk Rock getting Radical.
Speaker 2: You are the weakest Lincoln, So yeah, I think I would be a pretty good manager. Yeah you would. Thank you, Thank you for standing up for me. By the way, I have a feeling maybe Buzzballs will be in the DMS.
Speaker 3: I hope so, I hope so because you love it. They're trash, but you love it, and I don't want their dirty money. Okay, that's for you. That's for my boy Blake, because he loves it. And people of Blake's ilk, what is what right of Blake's ilk?
Speaker 2: They love it.
Speaker 4: I wonder why they don't fuck it Blake anymore.
Speaker 2: It's going on here. Water trash, people of Blake's silk. They love this. Poisoned water.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, poisoned juice.
Speaker 2: Yeah so okay, Well I think I hopefully that set the record straight with them.
Speaker 4: You did come over to Easter at my house, a Easter egg hunt with a full buzzball.
Speaker 2: Well, now it's a tradition.
Speaker 4: Guess who almost cashed it?
Speaker 2: Oh you did. Later that day, I.
Speaker 4: Got I got litt. I woke up with the craziest like my teeth the next morning.
Speaker 2: Was Emma pumped on that.
Speaker 3: Oh it's because you don't brush your teeth. If you brush your teeth that night, then you could.
Speaker 4: Hay oh never know. Yeah, uh no, it did me right though. It was a big biggie margherita, which isn't awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are biggies, the tequila rita, the limerita.
Speaker 3: No, the margaritas are they're okay if you put it over ice.
Speaker 2: If you put it you gotta get it real cold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so cold.
Speaker 3: You don't really taste what it tastes like. You know how you can get something so ice cold? That's like whenever they're like, oh, actually, vodka shots are pretty smooth. You just have to drink it from this block of ice, right, and you're like, well, yeah, ever, anything is pretty smooth. If it's almost frozen, you don't taste it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the trick. Yeah, that's the that's the trick. That's the trick that Kirkland vodka goes down reels when it's icy.
Speaker 4: That pope, is that your vodka of choice?
Speaker 2: Well, it's the best deal.
Speaker 4: What's with the rumor that they're like, you know, Kirkland is made at the same factory as Gray Goose or whatever, like they.
Speaker 2: Always said they yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: So they're like, it's someone looks that up for us a drunk MythBuster.
Speaker 2: Great, that's actually really good. You know what I heard is you you take the Kirkland vodka and you run it through a brit a filter and then it turns it into great blake.
Speaker 4: Where'd you hear that?
Speaker 3: Well, you know what's fantastic real talk is you put vodka and soda, water or whatever into a circle. Okay, and then you drink that.
Speaker 2: It's the right, Yes, sir, I like that.
Speaker 4: And so is this like your drinking and what like a cosmo or something like a vodka cranberry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh you're saying, even with like the flavor. So it's like the vodka, the soda and the flavor. You put the flavors.
Speaker 3: You put the vodka and then a regular soda water and then it's.
Speaker 2: The I was looking at the soundboard. I was looking at this sleboard.
Speaker 4: What do you think a circle is?
Speaker 2: Besides that, Well, you can put it to zero flavor it. Hello, I'm very familiar with the product coming on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what he meant. No, make sure you put in your circle. Turn it to zero. You don't want to taste anything. Besides what we just talked about, the reason we're not putting it in a glass, We're just trying to get the brand out there. We're brand ambassadors.
Speaker 2: It's a good size. It's a good size, it.
Speaker 4: Fits in your hand.
Speaker 2: It fits right, yeah, no doubt, come on, okay.
Speaker 3: So Greg Goose is saying that they're They're like, it's completely false. We got the good ship. We're not Kirkland vodka.
Speaker 2: It's not great. Oh why didn't you cry about it?
Speaker 3: And apparently Costco is also saying this, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like to believe.
Speaker 4: I like to isn't that wild though, Like they had to do a press release because people were out there.
Speaker 2: Well, Costco is, Come on, the Kirkland Army is crazy, it's the colt. Costco is real deal. They moved the needle.
Speaker 3: Had what what was that? What was the line we gave Gillian head looking like a like.
Speaker 4: A boss and head to toe Costcos.
Speaker 2: I like it. That's a power.
Speaker 4: I feel like Costco does. Don't they like give their employees like health insurance and days off and ship like that.
Speaker 2: You know they do. But they did recently go on strike. I saw something.
Speaker 4: Well that's not Costco, that's the workers of Costco. Right. Oh, so fuck them, is what you're saying. Fuck unions, union buster.
Speaker 2: Wait, what's the what's the difference here?
Speaker 4: They start scabbing at Costco? Free hot dogs? Are you Blake Anderson. Hum, yeah, man, grab a TV. Hey you want a chicken bake?
Speaker 2: Get on?
Speaker 4: Do we got landline phones over there? Pretty crazy?
Speaker 3: I've lost the zoom. I I cannot see you guys. It's been a while since I've seen you.
Speaker 2: I don't It's okay, we haven't changed yet. I'm back. Hey, what's up?
Speaker 4: Pizza?
Speaker 2: Pizza Bud? I like, Isaac just chimes in with they are teamsters? Who's teamsters?
Speaker 4: The drivers like the delivery people for Costco of course.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go through this.
Speaker 4: Okay, more information coming in now, Okay.
Speaker 2: Stand by, wait, hold on, wait, hold hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: I cannot I'm trying to figure out how to get back to where? How How does Costco drivers are being team stirs have anything to do with what you guys were talking about.
Speaker 4: They're the ones striking.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, all right, okay.
Speaker 4: Hey not that crazy kind of makes sense.
Speaker 2: We got a link for five minutes to unlearn about Costco's Kirkland signature, but like it's too much a law. We're not gonna do all that.
Speaker 4: I think I'll just go should we go to Let's go?
Speaker 3: That's how I felt in high school, whenever they would give like a lot of reading, I'm like, I'm gonna skim. Yeah right, there's not like even when it's an article, even when it's an article that I'm like, Wow, this is really interesting. I really want to know all this information. I don't remember the last time I finished an article. Like if you get something from the New York Times or like a real publication and you go to read it and you you're like reading reading, You're like, oh, it's still it's still fucking going.
Speaker 2: It's still it's still going.
Speaker 3: Scroll And then you realize you're only like a third of the way through, and you're like, I have to I'm not gonna spend all day reading this article.
Speaker 2: And maybe you guys don't relate to this, but this is very much the same case with recipes online. Have you ever looked up like how to make something and they know there's the fucking longest paragraphs you.
Speaker 4: Can just scroll past it just to get to the fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because motherfuckers just be talking. Like in my childhood, I thought butterscotch chips were absolutely fantastic, and I all and you're just like, bro, just give me how much? Just give me that good What is the oven supposed to be set at? Brother?
Speaker 4: Right? Dude, right, you're just trying to make a beef Wellington. Huh. I know history.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to feed my kids of beef Wellington. No diddy, no diddy.
Speaker 3: I wanted to read an article in The New Yorker, and for an extra two dollars you could get the magazine, and so I'm like, okay, man has hard copies, dude, so many I haven't read one article? Is everyone wrote? They keep coming, dude, they it just won't.
Speaker 4: We have ten years of New Yorkers. We could build like a barn in the backyard out of the like mult Have you.
Speaker 2: Ever read one?
Speaker 4: Have you ever read? Yeah? Oh really it's it's pretty outstanding, but it is too long. Yeah, when you get into like a good article and then you flipped the page a couple of times and you're like, oh, how many more pages? And it's like continued on page ninety two and you're like no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, You're done. Who has time for a good article? Who has time for people? Like?
Speaker 3: It's a retiree, right, I feel like I get I I open it up. I read like three paragraphs of and then I'm like, I get it. There's fires in California.
Speaker 2: There's fires. I get it.
Speaker 3: Shut up, Why do we need Why does it need to be eleven pages on their beaten fight?
Speaker 2: They did too much to drink water smell.
Speaker 3: I can smell the fires from my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right right. You're a visual person and a nasal person. I'm a nasal person.
Speaker 4: In New Yorker, we'll write about our own fires. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Give me yes, brother, you right.
Speaker 4: About fucking what sewer? Rats in the fucking subway stations?
Speaker 2: Slice of pizza?
Speaker 4: I forget about it. New York.
Speaker 3: Todd straus Chulsen my friend director.
Speaker 2: You guys know Tod.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he is directed a movie, like a creature feature.
Speaker 2: Called Rats from New Line. Yeah. Good, I'm kind of excited about it. Yeah, that could be very fun.
Speaker 3: It was just it was just announced.
Speaker 2: I thought that was a cool idea for a movie. Is this something that's in the about to start filming or it's coming out soon.
Speaker 3: No, I think that it was just announced that he's signed on to direct it, and I'm not attached to it at all. I just thought it was a cool I've been wanting to do a creature features.
Speaker 4: It's like a Jillian didn't fucking snatch that ship from him. She's behind the camera. Now, guys watch out.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah yeah, you go from sixty nine in to Rat Summer sixty nine on Hulu.
Speaker 4: It's on Hulu, by the way. I just want to make sure people know this. Oh yeah, yeah, rats are Why do we like? Do we are rats scary and horrible and like in movies? Because we just kind of know there's more of them than there are of.
Speaker 2: Us, that's right.
Speaker 3: And they'll and they spread disease, and they will bite you and they'll scratch you.
Speaker 4: But isn't that the misnomers that, like the black plague was started by the things that were on the rats, not the rats themselves.
Speaker 3: Well they carry the way what they carry.
Speaker 4: No, but like the it was like the bug. Maybe I'm wrong, and if I'm wrong, sliding blake stamps, but it was like the bugs that were on the rats that were spreading the black whatever. Play.
Speaker 3: But to me, that's the same thing as the rat because the rat is the delivery source.
Speaker 4: And this is why you're not a scientist, because it's not the same thing.
Speaker 3: I know, it's not the same thing. But it's when I see a rat, I'm thinking they're carrying disease, whether it's a bug on them or something in there or whatever.
Speaker 2: Sure they are the reason it's present, or the reason the disease is in my bedroom or wherever the rat is.
Speaker 4: Correct, So you like to grab the rat, wash the rat, keep the rat. Rats new?
Speaker 2: Have you tried to wash a rat? It easy, bro it easy, easy, get in here.
Speaker 3: I will say, Blake, I forget what podcast I saw you on. I saw a clip of a podcast and someone brought up I think it was uh Eric Andre's podcast, and he had mentioned the fact that we had rats at the Workaholics house and then you and then he said, Adam told me a story about the night of and then you're like, yes, the night of many kills. And then you said, dude, yes, let's hear it. You said, break me off, baby, that you were part of murdering these rats. You said, oh, yes, we killed a lot of rats that night. As if you murdered the rat along with me in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: No you didn't. I think that is not how it happened.
Speaker 4: And Adam wants to get the story straight because that is never I.
Speaker 2: Can tell you how I participated because maybe you were so involved with your own story. Once again, you didn't care about how I was taking in care of the rats. But you recall Kyle and I were setting numerous traps in the attict and we would go up and replace that trap over addic addicts. Okay, he's an addict.
Speaker 4: We wouldn't.
Speaker 2: We would replace that trap over and over again. I was an addict to killing these rats. We kept killing baby rats up in.
Speaker 4: I think what Adam's talking about is like Adam was striking you were striking rats.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you made a coat of rats. Yes I yes, No, I wasn't. I wasn't the one who was putting them in bags and smashing them into the wall. That's that's not what I was doing, right, Well, that's what that's what.
Speaker 3: You led Eric Andre to believe in this interview.
Speaker 2: It's good radio.
Speaker 3: Everybody spreading spreading lines.
Speaker 2: Guys brought it up. I didn't go, yeah, come on, man.
Speaker 4: Look you can't say that. Ship Adams speaks the truth. There's thousands of people in Ass's chaps whe about how you killed rats ten years ago.
Speaker 2: I also, I don't think I said that I think I said exactly where where no no, no, no said we were setting trap up. And I might have said, addict, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know what. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's the matter, like rat got your tongue?
Speaker 3: Uh and by the way, okay, by, and now I got a bone to bes you got a bone.
Speaker 2: I got a bone, dude.
Speaker 3: Just one second ago you said that that you were leading people to believe that it wasn't thousands of men and assless chaps. There's no way, dude, there were seventy thousand people there, seventy thousand.
Speaker 2: No way you saw one thousand men with no I saw more than one thousand with.
Speaker 4: No under under the chaps, like wearing thong.
Speaker 2: It was, It wasn't.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of thongs, some short shorts like Daisy dukes. But no one was wearing jeans under these shorts. That was not a thing.
Speaker 2: Hot hot, hot hot.
Speaker 3: They were not on the ground floor where I was, with jeans on thousands of them. And I'm just saying Blake would have loved it, fair enough.
Speaker 2: I would have. I'm very inclusive. I love, I love, buts don't have a gender tph mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Clip that, Hey, Blake, You'll love this. Uh So, I play this game called called Framed where it like shows you that shows you the picture of a movie? Yes, yes, yes, what is it called against framed? And like the first frame they show you is a very like obscure portion part of the movie, right, and then it gets more obvious.
Speaker 2: Very good at this game.
Speaker 4: It sucks, it's weird, it's a it's a it's a sad talent it is.
Speaker 3: I also like that you decided to put It's like an old person game. It's like if I put my wordle score on Instagram every day.
Speaker 2: Uh I love love that you do it. It's it's really cool.
Speaker 4: I was on a roll the other day. I was like, I guess I need to post how because I like the game. I'm trying to put the Framed guy on a little bit. I guess it's cool. But like the one the other day, I like, click on it, I don't know what the fuck it is. And then I get to the second one and I'm like, I know that ass and it's just the back of a dude standing in front of a building, and I'm like, that's Patrick Swayzey's ass. And we've always talked about how in the eighties like they tried to like sexualize guys in a way that they sexualized women to be like what we're doing with everybody, And it was always like the chicks lowering their sunglasses to be like, look at the keyster on him. It was just but it was just Swazy all day was the guy whose butt was like the star of movies.
Speaker 2: I have moments in my mind that are exact moments, like there's a there's definitely a mel Gibson ass in. Blake has all these.
Speaker 4: In the shower. This scene is great.
Speaker 2: Definitely, There's definitely had a John Claude van Damn ass in almost all of his movies.
Speaker 3: Universal Soldier, for sure, Blake has all these top of mind.
Speaker 4: Arnold, Terminator Arnold and twins No Terminator, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Remember he rises up from like the lightning and his asses just.
Speaker 4: What I remember?
Speaker 2: Remember, do I I feel like me to that beyond?
Speaker 3: The next I mean, you would have loved it the next project we do.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 3: We definitely have to have women always complimenting our keysters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, apps a freaking loutely Yeah, what it was the oh where I think it was Dockers, where it would always be like a guy like walking around in some slacks and then they'd be like, hey, nice pants, and they were definitely talking about their well, they might have been talking about their dick.
Speaker 4: What about Bugle Boy jeans? Are those google Boy jeans you're wearing? God? Damn, God damn. We got to bring that back. How was that?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 4: How are the bugle Boy commercials? This is from nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't remember this.
Speaker 3: Even you don't remember the day I remember bugle Boy pants being nineteen ninety, I was six years old, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not remembering the commercials. Can you, yeah, step it out a little more. Yeah, you're a few years older.
Speaker 4: So Bugle Boy it was essentially like the Gray Puponk commercials, but like just sexy chicks instead of rich old dudes. And they'd be like, excuse me, are those Bugle Boy jeans? And they'd be like, why, yes, they are, And then then somebody would hop in a Geo tracker and they would.
Speaker 3: Just fucks wad like this commercial.
Speaker 4: I got I gotta run, I'll see you guys. I got a run.
Speaker 3: Then it pivots immediately to like a KB toy store commercials.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, great, shout out to KB dude geo trackers that that those were sick.
Speaker 3: I remember all the time I saw one flip and fall down a ravine and land upside down with all my friends inside of it in a.
Speaker 2: This was while you were hot boxing and playing the Weakest League and there I'm not getting out to help him. We had just hop box.
Speaker 3: We just put the convertible top down, and then our friends pull up and are like, hey, follow us.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go to the go kart track and we're like, fuck yeah, we got a go go garding.
Speaker 3: So I'm following them. One of the people in that truck and the geo tracker hopped into my my convertible.
Speaker 2: We followed them.
Speaker 3: They were about one hundred yards ahead of us. They go to take a RTE, they clip a guardrail, They flip and flip like four times and laying upside down in this ravine.
Speaker 2: You see you and they're like help, help, and you're like first one who gets out to help.
Speaker 3: They all climbed out. They were they were packed in so tightly that no.
Speaker 2: One was hurting.
Speaker 4: Right five people or more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at least uh yeah, five or six. Holy shit, Yeah, that's a pack tracker.
Speaker 2: That's a pack tracker.
Speaker 4: I mean the paint job on the Geo Tracker. I think my middle school drama teacher pushed it and I was like, yeah, she's.
Speaker 3: Like it was like the cuts exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, It's like te teal was hot and pink was hot, and that ship was just like maybe a gray as well.
Speaker 4: Just like isn't it wild? How like the things that are built to look like the future are the thing that look like like then you get to the future and they're the thing that looked like so fucking past, you know what I mean? Where is there some things that are just classic, like a jeep that just is like, holds up the Geo tracker aged.
Speaker 2: Wow, dude, Wow dude. I'm I'm all about the samurai Suzuki shout out.
Speaker 4: Are you in what regard?
Speaker 2: I just love that body.
Speaker 4: It's just sim I bet you, I bet you do?
Speaker 2: Well, then why don't you buy it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just a good one. I feel like that would.
Speaker 4: Just kind of I like a Suzuki Jimney. You guys seen those when you're a broad?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how are you all about it if you don't own one or you I mean you could admire them.
Speaker 4: I admire them, Adam. You know what he means. He is about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah them. Okay, well then you could get you can just buy one of my It's one of my favorite things about visiting Catalina Island. There's lots of Suzuki sidekicks.
Speaker 3: Whoa, yeah, are there a lot of sidekicks?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's like a very common, common car.
Speaker 4: That's got to be what they are.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's true.
Speaker 3: I think that that they're there's like a different.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: No, I know what you're saying, but they're it's like a smaller car.
Speaker 2: But it's not a sidekick. It is. It is, Oh okay, it is.
Speaker 4: What else would it be?
Speaker 2: I implore, I implore everyone to look it up.
Speaker 4: Adam, you think it's a you think it's a Suzuki, Adam.
Speaker 2: It's a sidekick?
Speaker 4: It is? What is it? What are you googling?
Speaker 2: There's richest?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they're not. It's it's not their golf carts. Regular cars are not allowed on Catalina is.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what, I think it's a samurai. I think it's a it's a golf car. It's a golf Think it's a samurai. I think it's this is Ki Samurai. They're golf carts. Oh I've rode those as well.
Speaker 3: No golf carts allowed or no cars allowed on Catalina.
Speaker 2: I think samurais you?
Speaker 4: You may oh race slide under?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you think we named the Suzuki's samurai like the American like office or whatever. Do you think the Japanese office was like the love this over in America? Let's call this fucking samurai?
Speaker 2: Same as like remember the motorcycle a ninja Ninja motorcycles. I wanted one so bad as a kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Our cool teacher in middle school used to always talk about how his friend died on Lakeshore Drive driving his new uh nininja. You're so cool with your carabin or keychain? Dude. How are you doing this?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 4: Unreal?
Speaker 2: So cool, dude, ninja life. Can you imagine?
Speaker 4: I had a friend who got himself a ninja. It appeals face off of lake Shore Drive. I was like, all right, oh okay, I'll let my friends get motorcycles and drive them five times. Okay, dude.
Speaker 2: The amount of times I drew I was. I think I was fifty percent.
Speaker 3: Fifty percent of the time I crashed my motorcycle when I took it out.
Speaker 2: Fifty that's too often, guys. Catalina Island has more Suzuki samurais per capita than any other place in America.
Speaker 3: Because dude, because there's eleven, Because there's eleven people that live there.
Speaker 2: So there's one guy.
Speaker 3: With the Suzuki Samurai that's per kapita. That means, yeah, still got it, Hey, Blake got him.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Look at Adams squirming. Yeah, I know Adam's in the hot seat. Now be fair.
Speaker 2: I did say sidekick, so I started off completely wrong, but I did find the answer. It was a samurai.
Speaker 4: And what is the difference between a sidekick and a samurai? They might just be like an updated name.
Speaker 2: Samurai are smaller, I believe. I think a sidekick is more like wrangler size, and then the samurai is is a little bit more compact.
Speaker 4: We gotta get you a Suzuki deal.
Speaker 2: That'd be huge. Or why does it say that only golf carts are allowed? That's what Isaac wrote, and I think that's just old. That's old. Lore from the O C. Punk Days. No, No, No, that that's what Google. I'm using Google.
Speaker 4: Okay, do we talk about something we don't even know? Is it Joe Montana who is driving a golf cart that like flipped his like homie out and the homie died and now it's like a crazy story. I don't know anything about it. I just see like headlines. Maybe it's not Joe Montana. Is this recently not Joe Montana? Who's the Yeah?
Speaker 2: Dan Elway lay John John Elway.
Speaker 4: Do you guys hear Joe Montana?
Speaker 3: Dan?
Speaker 2: Are you trying to John dan Away?
Speaker 3: It's like his younger brother, Dan Elway.
Speaker 2: This is off the rail. This is Isaac and the chat Man.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be my new name. I leave the tell Us and also put the room under Dan Elway.
Speaker 2: What do you get when you they spliced Dan Marino and John Elway for the Ultimate Quarterback?
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever done this when you go to check in a hotel and you're like, well, maybe I should use I do that. I would do this on tour sometimes and be like I don't want people to like show up at the hotel and make a thing, so I would put a fake name, and then you lose the key and then you have to go down and check it and like get try to get a new key.
Speaker 2: And I used to go by the name.
Speaker 3: Corey Bobcat, okay, and so I'd have to be it's under Corey Bobcat. And they're like, you have an idea, and I'm like, my idea, says Adam Devine is and they're like, well, I have to give the key to Corey Bobcat. I'm like, and then you have to explain that you're quote unquote famous and it's fucking weird and awkward.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nothing is worse than that.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 2: I feel like I just we've covered Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now I'm like, now I just put down someone more famous than me.
Speaker 2: Joey Chestnut. Yeah, yeah, just put Joe.
Speaker 4: Joe just has a dude at a restaurant. I was waiting to get into a restaurant the other day and uh, this dude's standing there and he goes, I recognize your voice. And I was like, okay, and he came over like smiling, and he's like, Peanut, you're no, yeah no, but he goes, you're you're in movies. I go yeah, and he goes which ones? I was like, the worst, rattle them up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, then you start.
Speaker 4: I was like, I don't know, I don't know, not that I don't know which one you've seen, and he goes, well, which ones were you in? I go, I don't know if I'm gonna name them all here, I'm with my family, and then his face just falls. He like nods to me like okay, big time, and then just walked away. And I was like, that's sorry, wait, wait, wait wait, and I started going, did you ever see Top five? I was naked?
Speaker 2: Did you ever see Very early on I was in the background of Rookie of the Year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rookie of the Year?
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen rat Code? The Dictator Son? That's what Blake and I would would say.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, I'm like, I don't know what you do? You really want me to sit here and name ten movies you've never seen before.
Speaker 2: We just get to the intern and it also just feels it. Yeah, it just feels strange, like rolling your IMDb out.
Speaker 3: Well, then you just say it's but then you feel like a dickhead for saying, here's my name. Just just look it up yourself, look it up. And then they're like, well, just tell me, and I'm like, you could have already looked it up, it already and then you and then you could have had all the information right then, and then if you want, you could talk to me about a specific thing instead of going down this list.
Speaker 2: Weird, It is weird. It's it's a tough it's a tough spot. Life sucks. Yeah, our lives are so hard.
Speaker 4: And then other people start watching and listening because they're like, what is this interaction happening? And you're like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He said his name was a Joey bobcat.
Speaker 4: How do you spell Johns?
Speaker 2: And it was it was Corey with an I too, Cory, God, oh god, you pick the worst name ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Corey with an eye? Isn't that like a that's how a woman?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it was a very fun It was a very fun pseudonym.
Speaker 4: Right, oh, idiot, Yeah, Corey.
Speaker 3: I thought it was I thought I thought I thought it was funny, dude. But turns out it turns out, you know, most most late night clerks don't agree.
Speaker 4: It is funny. It's funny.
Speaker 3: Any take backs, any apologies and epic slams here today?
Speaker 4: Sorry, the guy outside the restaurant. I don't have time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also with the family, I'm really good.
Speaker 2: At shunting saying, you know what, talk to the hands.
Speaker 4: I brought that back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're such a protective air I love that for you.
Speaker 3: I usually am like, do you want to hold my child?
Speaker 2: That's what I do. I go here, hold it, watch it for a minute.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go do a thing. I'm gonna go do fallon.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm with my family. Do you go watch my want to watch my child?
Speaker 4: Hey? With my family, I don't want to be do you want to be im? I'm gonna go on this water slide real quick.
Speaker 2: Hold my kid. I'm really good at doing stuff like that. I'm really good at it. And oh, I said I was gonna apologize or take something back, and I should have wrote it down. I know our producers have that ready to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's in the chamber.
Speaker 2: That's okay. I'll just give another special shout out. Everybody, run don't walk to Hulu. Check out Summer of sixty nine, directed by none other than Jillian Bell.
Speaker 4: He's reading all of that information off of something Yeah, well, yeah, why are you reading that from somewhere that was weird.
Speaker 2: No, I was putting on a putting that on.
Speaker 4: What a friendship?
Speaker 2: I bad? No, definitely see it. It's very it's a pin it's Frontier airlines, you know, I read hard. Yeah, the jokes per minuted is awesome, It's very funny. It's a great time, lots of great performances. Jillian knocked it out of the park. Yeah, I think I heard Blake crying. I did cry a little bit.
Speaker 4: Oh and you know who's in it. One of the members of the Lord's Force, The Lord's for He was like, easy, Spider Man, you webbed me. He plays a dad, he crushes I love that. He's got a very funny moment.
Speaker 2: We're both in the theater and I fucking I bend bend over and I look at during We both looked at each other locked eyes during the movie. But did you know it was him before we looked Absolutely, That's why I looked over at you.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no. He was in a scene before that scene where I looked at you. Oh no, because I go, I tell Kyle, I go, that dude's from Lord Force, and he was like, oh shit, I'm Kyl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he's up in it. So work. All of his fans tune in you will be happy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wish I could have made it. I was sick. I was sick the other day. Oh god from Beyonce.
Speaker 4: And it was raining. It would have it would have been the worst.
Speaker 2: Dudunky donkey, Yeah, it's too bad. Once I got you sick, I got to go to Hulu to check out.
Speaker 4: Oh it's it's a take back for Costco and Kirkland, buddy, wasn't it? It was a Kirkland take back? Maybe something about how you hate it. You hate Kirkland.
Speaker 2: No, I love Kirkland.
Speaker 4: Cost and you think whoever likes it is. I think you said they were like idiots or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah bitches or yeah something.
Speaker 4: You said you were team target.
Speaker 2: No, I'm Kurkling for life. I'd like to get flowers.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, who are you trying to kill?
Speaker 3: I would like to get flowers to the Righteous Gemstones. Okay, okay. The final episode ended aired last Sunday. It was a fantastic ending. I feel to the series. I get married to Keith.
Speaker 2: We have we're louve.
Speaker 3: We were murdered, so if you haven't seen it, we were were dead, so killed.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: I got to tune in for that kind of mass suicide the last episode.
Speaker 2: Then, thank you guys for watching.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for supporting your good friend on his epic show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely due, thank you, thank you halfway through.
Speaker 2: And then and thank you Blake for supporting one of your best friends. Thank you for going to see Jullian's movie but not watching the end of Just.
Speaker 3: Da Thanks you like to go to the premieres where you get photographed, I see you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And this is and this is another trade that would make him a.
Speaker 2: Spite heavy Isaac needs more spite.
Speaker 3: He forgets the names of the executive that betrayed him, and then and then goes back and the same the same mouth keeps biting him over and over again.
Speaker 2: And then he'll forget, he'll forget, he'll talk between his legs, same mouth keep biting. Come on, Grandma.
Speaker 4: Don't trust him, Isaac. I got some advice for you.
Speaker 3: Then he slides in the comments dan el elway, which I'm like, leave him alone.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Let's stay be safe on those golf carts, I guess is all we're saying.
Speaker 3: I would like to say thank you for everyone for buying.
Speaker 2: They get the.
Speaker 3: Tickets to go on the crew. Oh yeah, those cabins are flying.
Speaker 4: They're selling faster than I thought they would too.
Speaker 2: It's gonna man, because people know it's about to be a throwdown. We're about to have a big announcement.
Speaker 3: We've got a lot of a lot more comics that have signed on, a lot of bigger comics. We're really excited about the list that we have going. It's gonna be a really really fun show.
Speaker 4: Did you tell we tell about Chris Rock?
Speaker 2: No, we shouldn't. We should not.
Speaker 3: We should save it until we make the announcement. But yeah, yeah, short story is he won't be that's.
Speaker 4: The short story.
Speaker 2: Save it. Let's save it.
Speaker 3: And there is a longer story, but we'll have to save it.
Speaker 2: We should we shouldn't.
Speaker 3: There's a short story and a longer story with that, but we have to save it.
Speaker 4: Short stories is not going to be there.
Speaker 2: Longer stories better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a longer story, there is a longer story. Good point. Good point to.
Speaker 2: Get on the open seas with you. I can't wait either, And that was another EP, so.
Speaker 5: Do the sport
Speaker 2: Lawrence Pug pugmy m hmm.