Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome back to Slips in Picks, the greatest gambling show in recent history. Today, if you're joining us for the first time, I'm gonna give you a little bit of a breakdown about we're gonna be talking about today. We're talking about our buy and Sell segment. That's going to be Begals, Niners, Rams, Cowboys, Jack Steelers.
Speaker 2: Eagles and Commanders.
Speaker 1: After that, we're going to a couple of parlays were put teams favorites together and make those plus odds for you, and then go into player props. Following that, we're gonna hit our pump or Dump segment talking about overs and unders, followed up by the underdog and obviously.
Speaker 2: At the end of the show, we will be hitting Monday Night Football.
Speaker 1: We are so happy to have you. We are so glad you joined us. Welcome to Slips and Picks.
Speaker 3: Busting with the Boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond level network marketer Chat Savage, Money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Get Go the Mules with diversity in failing college dropouts to get No Hoes with the intern You're watching the S ANDB five hundred, not the stock market one.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Slips and Picks. I am your host, Chet Savage. To my left is Willy get Going to the left of him is Theodore med Jenkins. Before we get into the show day, before we do our buy or sell segment.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have an interns look back at what happened last.
Speaker 4: Week, fellas. Thank you.
Speaker 5: We're back here in the closet for the recap of week seven.
Speaker 4: Some good things and some bad things. To note.
Speaker 5: On good things, Willy Getko nine to five in the week, his best record so far of the year. Impressive props to him the Mule seven and eight. Not like the Mule, but you can't win every single week. And the most disappointing factor of this past week was that Chet went five and nine. And typically we would be pretty upset with him, he'd be earning a spot on the enemy list for probably two weeks. But it's it's like your dad says, man, we're not mad, we're just disappointed.
Speaker 1: Back to you, guys, I want to personally apologize to the interns. It's one thing. If they come at me, I can fight that I can bat that, but when you disappoint somebody, it hurts that much more. It was a tough week for me going five and nine after speaking pretty nasty to you. I actually was thinking about texting you about going to the back Kicks Anonymous. I ended up not doing it because, like you were saying before the show, it's a marathon, not a race.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about your week. You were the big winner this week.
Speaker 6: I think the league is built for fifty percent. We're all sitting above fifty percent. Mule, he's still the king, the king, he's still the man sitting on the throne right now.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know, little humble pie.
Speaker 6: But it's all good when you go to what is it Gambler's Anonymous, Yeah, they teach you the very thing that discourages you is a thing that can develop you with the right mental with the right mentality, as long as you manage your emotions and stay focused.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to see you bounce back.
Speaker 6: I think it's a tough stat being three and fourteen in games of the week over the last four weeks, but I think this week is weak.
Speaker 2: It has been one in three single week.
Speaker 6: Positive, very positive that, yeah, we gotta get We gotta get this thing pushing forward.
Speaker 2: We got to keep the boys moving forward.
Speaker 1: You know you do you remember how the show into the last week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I checked your tag. You're in a different shirt this week.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that same shirt. That shirt from last week was in my closet. I looked great shirt. I'm not gonna wear that shirt that said that's a one and three shirt.
Speaker 2: It's one and three shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure this shirt was one of three to take it off.
Speaker 2: We're gonna make it work. We're gonna make it work this week.
Speaker 7: Meal.
Speaker 1: But you've been sitting on the top of the mountain for a minute, dude, how's it feel up there? What's that?
Speaker 2: What's the climate like?
Speaker 7: Talk to us about a ban by the boat? You dig man, my associates, we get units.
Speaker 8: I know I didn't go too great this week, but I got a cousin, Bennie.
Speaker 7: We're gonna get it right.
Speaker 2: You got a losing record last week. You're still talking like you you are him I am. That's all on the season. But now we're getting in crunch time.
Speaker 6: Now we're getting the back up of October, November, December.
Speaker 7: Cousin Bennie, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta get out of it. You gotta get out of the you.
Speaker 8: Guys, he's a little shortened and will five five little.
Speaker 1: Let's jump into our uh what a perfect transition. Let's jump into a by or Cell segment. The first game we're to look at is the Bengals. They are playing the Niners at the Niners. The Niners are favorite at minus five and a half. Right now, who.
Speaker 2: Wants to start?
Speaker 7: Boys?
Speaker 1: I know there's a lot of time we'll get a little nervous about story. Let's start with you get go okay, feeling okay?
Speaker 6: I feel really good about this game. I know the Niners have dropped two. That was a tough willly Gecko did say Vikings plus six and a half. Vikings not only covered, they won the game. I know the Niners are in a in a you know they've lost too, they've lost two in a row. But I think they'll be pissed off. I think they'll get everything corrected because for them to even lose this game, they got to turn the ball over. Brock Perdy eleven touchdowns, three interceptions. I think he will bounce back.
Speaker 1: The last two week's been throwing muffins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but to me, he somebody.
Speaker 6: He's somebody who will learn from his mistakes and they'll be able to operate because I think this is a time of possession game. I think the only way they get beat is if they get gash in the passing game where they're vulnerable, but Niners run offense. I think they keep it out of Joe Burrow's hands. And I like the Niners minus five and a half Niners.
Speaker 8: And I concur with that forty nine ers. I think get William's back Deebo.
Speaker 7: They didn't have the.
Speaker 8: Guys they got hurt the week before when they lost this last week. I think if they get those guys back, that forty nine ers is running back on cylinders. So hopefully they can't get Debo back. If they don't get Trent back, you know, we don't need that left tackle to step up. That's why I felt like brock Brody was kind of giving the ball out. I feel like he was just giving that ball.
Speaker 1: No, he there was a couple that's that last series. He there's a checkdown, he could have got like twenty yards and then no one was covering him, and then he threw it right to the safety.
Speaker 2: I think I think he was what.
Speaker 6: I think he was watching kirkle Thuggin's deal out there and he's like, I could I got.
Speaker 7: I mean he ran for the first time.
Speaker 8: He had his longest rushing yards, longest rush this season or maybe ever.
Speaker 7: It was what seventeen yards twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Yards total yards rushing. I think that's it.
Speaker 7: That's that's a new hot.
Speaker 8: He usually don't run the ball, So you got to think about it.
Speaker 7: Is he shaky back?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 7: Is he not trusting the old line? What's the issue?
Speaker 8: He misses a big key guy out there, Devo?
Speaker 2: Who's behind you? What's that?
Speaker 6: Because I was reading that he played well. I was reading that he played well in Trent's absence. But but the trust who's the right end for the Vikings? Because I know Hunter plays in the left. No Averyson Griffin, he's.
Speaker 1: A mental Situs.
Speaker 7: Now he's outs Griffin.
Speaker 2: He's still there.
Speaker 1: Yo, He's in a pain of room, fighting for his life out there's.
Speaker 2: A lot of linemen he is doing that. He's easy. I'm in danger, Taylor.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is with psychotic breaks, but usually.
Speaker 2: That's where you go.
Speaker 1: So when I was looking at this game, I saw the Niners. The last five times the Niners and the Bengals have played, the Niners have won the game. They're four and one against the Bengals, but the Niners are also one and four against the spread and one and four versus the over. So I think if we look back at the beginning of the season, I put some work in this week. I think when you looked at the beginning of this year, we saw, like Bengals Joe Burrow, what are the boys gonna do this week? High flying offense, They're gonna crush people. And then the calf thing happened, and then the whole conversation was Joe Burrow, is he gonna get healthy? Should we sit him and tell the bye week? Well, now that the bye week has already happened and they've been able to get a little more healthy, I think this is when we see Joe Burrow fully come back to what he was get the start making the throws the way he's getting paid.
Speaker 2: And for that reason, I'm gonna take Bengals plus five. Bengals.
Speaker 1: I think the Niners win this game. I think it's closer than we think.
Speaker 6: And I think the Bengals, how about uh Niners average thirty five points per game at home.
Speaker 2: And at home average thirty five points a game.
Speaker 6: And I think their defense keeps Bury Takes Brody and Joe Brody of They's.
Speaker 1: A hell of a defense, I think when I think about their offense and putting that many points on the board, like Deebo's absolute piece.
Speaker 2: Trent Williams is the best tackle in the entire NFL.
Speaker 1: George Kittle had a great game last week, and so Kittle CMC. Those are some good guys, our guys. But with you know, Debo, you know you don't have to try. It makes me feel a little more like that those numbers aren't necessarily.
Speaker 2: Going to be there. Yeah, you know, And so that's where.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm going with that. But I like sitting alone this thing because I do need to get this record up and it'd be nice to balance it out.
Speaker 2: After last week.
Speaker 1: What's at the next game that's a Rams are at the Cowboys. Cowboys are favored at minus six and a half. Neil, We're gonna start with you on this one, brother.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna have to go Cowboys.
Speaker 8: I think they coming off of bye, right, geez, Cowboys are coming off of by.
Speaker 2: You be doing over there? Ge Sa Mule get in. He was like, Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Is coming off of bye.
Speaker 8: I want to say, yes, they're coming off of by. I feel like they're gonna be fresh. You got Dak Prescott gotta play well. I think this is a game where he's got to step up and get back on track.
Speaker 7: Get them Cowboys.
Speaker 8: Back in the talk and they playing against the Rams.
Speaker 7: That's three and four right now. Gotta go Cowboys.
Speaker 2: You want a couple of stats favorable for this.
Speaker 8: I like I like stats, see stas. Stats are always favorable for Dallas. Let them say stats, because every time I said status.
Speaker 6: But I think this is the stats are gonna help your fake out ahead ten and four with the rest advantage since twenty nineteen against the spread gets the spread two and one after a bye in their last three.
Speaker 7: That's perfect.
Speaker 2: So I just see a coach.
Speaker 7: I got a cousin, Vinny man, this ship works for men.
Speaker 1: Did take the same stats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: I've assumed you're going Cowboys as well. Maybe when I started diving into this thing, I started looking everything against the spread. Cowboys are six and four in the last ten meats between the Rams against spread, are four and six though. However, if you look back to September thirtieth, two thousand and seven, every game since then, every team that was favorite favorite to win won by the spread.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 7: Was you in the league?
Speaker 1: No, your computers are for two thousand and seven. Every time these teams have played, whatever the spread was the team that was favored to win one and won the spread.
Speaker 2: So you're taking the Cowboys. Huh, you're taking this? You're taking the Star.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard you the first time. I'm absolutely taking the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Cowboys a favorite, say the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what you did six and a half. I'm taking the Cowboys minus six and a half.
Speaker 2: What do you got? Dallas short?
Speaker 6: Dallas best in the league. Sorry, I just got on vacation after these units. I went over the weekend. Dallas best in the league. And I'm a possession one of the best pass defenses in the league at home. But the Rams are good at home. This is a lot of points. The Rams are my fault. The Rams are good on the road. They're also two and oh after a loss against the spread. They're also two and oh against the spread as an away team. And when you look at Dallas being one of the best pass defenses. They've only faced the Giants, I mean Daniel Jones. We know that the Jets sack Wilson at that time was not very good. The Patriots Mac Jones, yeah this year, right, and then a very close game against that they won.
Speaker 2: Against the Chargers. I like the Rams. I think the Rams are tough.
Speaker 6: Cooper Cup Pookah rookie of the Year, like offensive rookie of the year.
Speaker 2: I like the Rams man. I like the Rams on the road.
Speaker 6: I think they come out swinging and I like for them whether or not they win the game, I think they cover those points.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's a good time. I feel like it's just a tough week this week.
Speaker 2: Why you're so sad right now? Right now? He had a losing week.
Speaker 1: No, he went out last night, you would have the juice.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying, it's just it's been it's been a've been hit in the club and not the books.
Speaker 7: It's been a tough week, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Every time I picked the teams that ship when they've been getting as dusted, so you know, I gotta.
Speaker 1: The report of the season. When the lolls happened, that is, they start doing the kool aid of how good they are, how bad they are, and how they need to be better, or they can do it off the gas a little bit and then all of a sudden, this stuff happened.
Speaker 2: We need your positive energy.
Speaker 6: We'll come to see the mule.
Speaker 2: I'm going to see the mules. Do you see the comment section in the show?
Speaker 9: Yeah, mule, Mule makes it mules everything that's a lie?
Speaker 2: Were I do have some recollection of that.
Speaker 1: You don't forget many of those.
Speaker 2: But let's let's look at uh.
Speaker 1: Let's let's unpack the rest of the let's do uh. Let's go Jags at the Steelers. They Jags are favor at minus three. I will start against the spread. Both these teams are five and five and last time, okay, makes you a little nervous, makes you feel like it's a coin flip. Steelers are four and two against the spread this year. But the number one stat in this game when Mike Tomlin steel Steelers are the Mike Thomas Steelers are fifteen four and three against the spread as underdogs at.
Speaker 6: Home, fifteen to four and three against the spread as underdogs as home underdogs are fifteen fifteen four and three is home underdogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I talked to my boy. I got a cousin Jerry up at Chicago. Shot him at text last night. Yeah all, I said, Mike Tomlin underdog at home, free money. Text it again. Follow the signs.
Speaker 7: Is he irish?
Speaker 1: No, very much not. He's been as tall as your Vinie. He's bet as tall as your VINDEO. That being said, you know, Jags were up big against the Saints. Saints started to come back. It looked like, you know, maybe the Saints would pull it off. Jags end up winning that game. They were underdogs. They're they're riding high right now. They're gonna go in the Steelers when the fourth quarter happens and they're playing Renegade, Oh mama, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: That's that is the ship.
Speaker 1: Everyone's like, yo, this is history, this is tradition. This is the Steel Curtain or whatever they used to call those boys.
Speaker 2: That's the ship.
Speaker 1: They gets you fired up. And if you look at the play them against the past, it's not too great. So I will go Steelers plus three in this game.
Speaker 6: Gee, this is a tough game. I feel like Steelers have been playing good ball as of late. I mean they beat the Rams. I think the Rams are a good team.
Speaker 7: T J.
Speaker 2: Watt, I mean dog Dog. Is he defensive player of the year right now?
Speaker 1: Yeahtles Garrett Savage, it's up there. Who won it last year?
Speaker 2: Was that TJDJ won it last year?
Speaker 1: Did he win it last year?
Speaker 7: Think he did?
Speaker 2: Man? Miles Garrett Man that bost of them are are playing.
Speaker 1: If you're looking at just walk off the bus.
Speaker 7: You're he's a game.
Speaker 6: I'm going with Jags four game winning streak, three and zero on the road. They have a top five run game and outside of that, Trevor Lawrence, Calvin Ridley, Christian Kirk, I mean Evan Ingram coming on. Yeah, yeah, he became basically the number one. Calvin Ridley is not really but they have so many ways to beat you. I think Ingram's really good as a receiving.
Speaker 7: He's going to show up.
Speaker 6: Yes, Jay Jones is out with the knee, but I don't think that matters. And I think that they continue their streak. Man, Jags are playing tough ball right now. I like the Jags.
Speaker 1: You know what, I think a good player prop in this game is Naj Harris.
Speaker 2: Over receptions.
Speaker 1: We saw last week with Alvin Kamara and Alvacaro was like four and a half. I know they're two completely different players, but checkdown cities were there all the time. Jags are very worried about the deep threat situations. I think you might be looking at a situation where he I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what put him in the play parlay you feel that good about it?
Speaker 1: No, no, you saw, I'm taking.
Speaker 8: I got I'm gonna take the Jaguars the minus three.
Speaker 7: You you you said something good?
Speaker 8: I know playing it is Stiller Stadium is just really hard to play there, and that field is terrible.
Speaker 7: It's the high grass. The fans would cut you like a dog. They know your mom name. They probably been to her house. You know.
Speaker 8: They said all types of crazy ship right when they're out there.
Speaker 2: So what they say to you? They call you the word?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, they called you the word. Oh yeah. The little boy was five years old. She was like, and the dad's like, good job, you're lying. I swear to God that dad was like, good job.
Speaker 7: So no he did not, man, I promise you, bro. I looked at him like God damn.
Speaker 1: That is the most reaction. Also, five year old boy ripping off a hard Addie and he just go whoa, that's wild.
Speaker 2: Goes back and foullestcot touch straight up.
Speaker 1: What's the last time you played stores there's any football in those smurt uniforms.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, we looked terrible.
Speaker 1: Tough, tough one Antonio Brown helmet.
Speaker 7: Catch, helmet catch. Oh, he destroyed us. Destroyed was like bag bag dag bombs.
Speaker 1: Being well, maybe not the climate for that right now. Yeah, I but but if you're a lot of touchdowns in that game, is there anything else we want in this game?
Speaker 2: Before we go?
Speaker 1: Eagle commanders?
Speaker 2: No, I love it.
Speaker 7: I love yeah.
Speaker 1: Eagles board covered the board, we got it all Eagles our favorite minus six and a half at the Commander's right now. I know this game is near and dear to your heart, get go. We're gonna start with you in this one. Talk to us, baby, it really is.
Speaker 6: And it sad to me because I think the Eagles are mad right now and the Eagles are playing very good.
Speaker 1: Football, very really good for but what happened?
Speaker 6: I mean they have I know that, yeah, Washington guy, which I think is what's going to play into them being pissed off going into this game because you look at the other you look at who else Washington has a beat, the Cardinals, the Broncos, when we thought the Broncos were okay, you know that's second a week two wins.
Speaker 2: That's a big win.
Speaker 6: Yes, they are only other wins against the Falcons and Ridder threw three picks that game. And they're not playing Ridder, they're playing Jalen Hurts, who takes care of the football.
Speaker 2: I mean that they're a well oiled machine.
Speaker 6: It is at Washington, the home I built Eagles minus six and a half.
Speaker 2: I hate to say it. I hate to say I know it pains me.
Speaker 1: Because I believe what was it that week three or four when they played you took Commanders, didn't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And you got that because because.
Speaker 6: Then too like Commanders again, they're they're two wins at the time, like they're not sitting where there are right now, like the Commanders have lost the Giants who now Giants have a little bit of life for whatever reason, I know.
Speaker 2: And then they got mopped by the Bears. And then when they played good teams, I mean the.
Speaker 6: Eagles they did, they they almost got that one, but the Bills they got mobbed by the Bills.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know.
Speaker 6: This is again I'm scared about this one. I think the Eagles are mad Eagles minx who's playing for the Comandos this week?
Speaker 2: What do you mean who's playing?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Still Sam Howell?
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, yeah, he's not bad. They just he's he's like the motive.
Speaker 1: But he started the first two games. You know, we kind of they might have somebody over there new ownership. They got a little more excitement. He's kind of dished out a little bit. He's got some pocket presidents. He can get a pocket and move a little bit. Go ahead, what did you say?
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, Jack looked this up. I want to say, how might be the most sacked quarterback.
Speaker 7: In the league.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's not that he's a bad quarterback. I just think that they're struggling to protect him and that Eagles front. I just.
Speaker 7: The blitz is that man? I know here.
Speaker 1: So I don't hate that you're taking the Eagles, but I will tell you this to like, that's not good. The last three out of four against the Eagles, Washington's covered against the spread, and so that makes me a little bit nervous.
Speaker 2: But that's good. That's good. Why is that was and could cover?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: I know, I know, but you know my heart is in near and dear like I'm trying to this is what's for you.
Speaker 6: It's a win win, But I'm trying to play this game for the clientele, for the people objectively as objectively as I can.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to help.
Speaker 1: People are gonna look at this game and be like, oh, well, you saw how close the Commanders played the Eagles last time it went to Overton had gone for two literally could have won that game. Yeah, and then but I think the Eagles are finally found finding themselves and getting into that mid season form.
Speaker 2: So I will also be going with the Eagles that we know where you're right, You're right favorites. I think every time you damn right.
Speaker 1: The record, the records speak for themselves. We're going to take a quick commercial break. When we come back, we're gonna talk about our parlay section, our e t f F and our bet the Boys index parlay. Let's take a little break for some spooky messages. Maybe the last one right, maybe maybe?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it is it is, well not really. I love that commercial houses don't stop until November.
Speaker 1: Twelve, maybe dog, I love you so much. And they also start said like the last week of September. Yeah, so they try to they're trying to raise the speak too.
Speaker 7: They don't do it for only for a month.
Speaker 2: It's like Missouri. They keep the fireworks stands open like all of August. Hey, it's over, We're still some things bottle rock all.
Speaker 1: Let's take a break from October when we come back part less.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, you come here.
Speaker 6: You ever opened the door on the beautiful fall day to that Chris breeze kissing your cheeks and can't help it smile. Maybe you look up and see orange and brown leaves floating gently down to the ground and can't help but feel that premieres go from six to midnight.
Speaker 2: If you've talked to yourself, yes that's me. In both of those situations, you have the case of spook Haucus.
Speaker 7: No, no, not to worry.
Speaker 2: Spookc Caucus is a good thing.
Speaker 6: We just got to get you to fully embrace Spotober the best month of the year.
Speaker 2: Look at this guy. Look at the size of his broomstick. Intimidating, right, don't worry about that. Be proud of your own broomstick.
Speaker 6: But what you need to do is follow him to store dow barstoolsports dot com slash Busting with the Boys for all of your spootober merch no matter the size of your broomstick. So go now store dot barstoolsports dot com Forward slash Busting with the Boys, Embrace the spook.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Slips and Picks. I'm your host, Chut Savage. Guys, feel a little spooky, little shooky after that commercial gets you a little nervous. All the size of that broomstick on that guy.
Speaker 2: Leave comments, talk about it, talk about what you think, what size you think?
Speaker 1: He is a public in the chat. Now as we get into that, we are going to talk parlays. Like I said in the beginning of the show for those of you who are just joining us now, we're gonna start with the bet the Boys Index parlay. What that is is the three of us are gonna take player prop bets. We're gonna put them together. We're gonna feel real confid about it. We're gonna have some research for you to feel also comfortable placing it in your sports book. And hopefully we won't make units units, yes not hopefully We're gonna make units this week. We're gonna make units this week. Last week, Chet dub Gecko dub.
Speaker 2: Me one. I feel like, if you have a weak spot, it is to bet the boys part always your strong suits by and sell.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this ship here because I stopped doing Great White Hope.
Speaker 7: When I had the Great White Hope, never lost.
Speaker 1: Well, don't worry, he's making a comeback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to like last week I texted the boys.
Speaker 6: I said, oh my, my white boy parlay hit on Monday Monday Nights Hockinson, Kittle and CMC.
Speaker 2: I know, I feel bad about that.
Speaker 6: That was when I did right before, and I was like, I did right foh to hit.
Speaker 8: But I'm going back to the white boy. You know, I'll try to go back to my fellow brother man. And they're letting me down.
Speaker 1: Who's going to What's let's start with you but the bus but the boys.
Speaker 7: All over one and a half t ds.
Speaker 8: Look, he only had two games where he didn't go over two touchdowns, six games where he went over two touchdowns. I say, this is a game he gets that done. And I'm just saying, man, I think you guys got to feel that. I know y'all gonna like that man, and they playing the Buccaneers.
Speaker 2: So people gotta get this one in quick. Yeah, because it's Thursday, Thursday night. Yeah, hmhmm, Thursday night. Did you want me? You want me to go?
Speaker 1: We're just thinking if I want the meal to change his because it is Thursday night.
Speaker 7: You did that last week.
Speaker 9: You did that last week and after and after the show, I was like, hey, we can stay, but dude, hey, let's let's also talk about Acount Billy.
Speaker 1: Let some point fingers, point fingers. He said you did it last week, and he poured all your fingers.
Speaker 6: Oh true, I just did that. Who do who do you like to sniff the end zone? Or over one and half? Maybe Trevor Lawrence? You like the Jags yet Trevor Lawrence could be good, but we could go h qbs.
Speaker 2: We could do a QB.
Speaker 6: Parlay Trevor Lawrence at Pittsburgh over one and a half touchdowns that we just talked about.
Speaker 7: You know what I like?
Speaker 1: I like brock Party over one interception or a point half an interception.
Speaker 6: No I'm not, but he's only he's only I mean he's eleven and eleven touchdowns and three interceptions.
Speaker 9: I think he'll bounce back into root for root for an interception. I like, no, I I do like I do like Rudy against quarterbacks. I did Russell Wilson a couple of weeks ago on that hit.
Speaker 7: I have to see, have to do my research on Trevor Lawrence and see what is and.
Speaker 2: Think about it. Think about it.
Speaker 6: We'll come back to because I'm going, I'm going, uh, I'm going. Kirk oh Kirko Thuggins.
Speaker 7: The dude is balling.
Speaker 2: He was if people talk about Okay, if.
Speaker 6: You talk about him in the m v P race, well he's he only doesn't because of Justin Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 2: I mean he's going lighting it up without j j.
Speaker 1: Red Addison is essentially Justin Jefferson's number.
Speaker 7: Similar, he is similar.
Speaker 1: They're built there, Billron.
Speaker 6: They got their shoulders going for and the second and pass yards in the league first and touchdowns sixteen touchdowns to five. Kirk Othuggans over one and a half touchdowns this weekend book.
Speaker 7: It, y'all think he better than Josh Allen Kirk.
Speaker 2: Right now, yes, playing right now? Yes, Oh my god, I love Josh Allen. I'm not saying I'm not.
Speaker 6: Saying, like, do I think he's like if I'm drafting somebody whom I drafted, maybe Kirk, but I'm probably taking Josh Allen. Yeah, but I'm saying, playing this year right now NFL twenty twenty three, Kirk Cousins is out, Josh.
Speaker 7: Biens is playing? Who right now? Who they playing this week?
Speaker 2: Packers? Mmm, you don't like that pick? Is that what you're trying to say?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I'm not to say like my Josh islmpis that.
Speaker 2: He's final.
Speaker 8: No y'all trying to tell me Kurt is gonna get it two touchdowns over Josh all time out, time out.
Speaker 2: Here's what I will say. I like the Josh all Over half, yeah, because I think he's a great quarterback, phenomenal. But if we're talking has been playing great.
Speaker 7: He's been playing weeks.
Speaker 2: They just need to figure out their identity. He got struggling right now.
Speaker 7: He's going to show up.
Speaker 8: They took they just took an l They're gonna show up.
Speaker 6: And it's not that we don't like the Josh Allen pick. It like I like the Josh Allen pick. For me, it's you're doing a Thursday night pick like the way.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, okay, I get what you said.
Speaker 2: What damn. That's why I like Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 7: Trevor Lawrence over one and a half touchdown, So.
Speaker 1: Trevor Lawrence over one and a half over Christian McCaffrey anytime touchdown. He's done it sixteen weeks in a row. You gotta follow the pattern sometimes, school kid and just see the pattern, be like.
Speaker 2: Let him, let him mess up before we rethink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like we got to he's showing so much trust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just gotta let him.
Speaker 1: Yeah we feel good about that. Yeah, all right, Well to jump to et FF. That's easy. Team favorite fun where you're gonna pick teams. We're gonna tease the line. We're gonna make it a lot easier for you with the favorites. Put it into a parlay for you. Walk away with a bunch of units.
Speaker 2: Get go.
Speaker 1: Let's start with you, brother, I always start with you. Let's start with mule.
Speaker 2: Texans, got it Texas money line.
Speaker 7: I like them.
Speaker 6: I know it's at Carolina, but I don't think Carolina is a good football team this year.
Speaker 2: I think they might have the.
Speaker 6: Right foundation in place, Like the way that they're thinking trying to build around Bryce. I just don't think they got it this year. I'm taking the Texas because I think the Texas are awesome.
Speaker 7: C J.
Speaker 2: Shaw came on busting with the boy, and I'm gonna believe that he's gonna be the face of the franchise from Yeah, he was very, very pc.
Speaker 1: He did a good job of keeping all the questions, taking the questions and not giving any bulletin board material.
Speaker 7: Did a good job with Yeah.
Speaker 1: One and two go after it as well. I don't know who the last ones were. I'm pretty sure was Mariota and Jamis Winston. We all know how that turned out. The number two one, so that plays in your favors if you're looking at stats, who you got Dolphins.
Speaker 8: But I'm moving the line to six and a half minus six and a half just because I just want to make sure I take this l I mean take this.
Speaker 7: Late late late night, late late night.
Speaker 2: Okay, you gotta let the star player unless he starts dropping weeks, then I'm not going to let me see your breath drunk.
Speaker 7: Can't work. No, I'm taking the Dolphins. Moving the line to six and a half.
Speaker 2: I like that pick. I think Patriots they got a little they did have a big win.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think it's.
Speaker 2: They're gonna get right back in their place in Miami.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go at the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm gonna go Chiefs money line in this thing. The reason why I'm going money line and not moving the line down to three and a half or six and a half is because Patrick Malomes is twenty eight and three versus the f CU West. He's twelve versus Denver. However, against Denver, the last ten is five and five against the spread.
Speaker 2: What if we could talk you into a two and a half field? Go, we're talking field.
Speaker 1: Don't talk to me too. It talks people into it. Tell me why.
Speaker 2: I just think I think the Chiefs take care of this is what you want.
Speaker 6: But iron they're playing, they play good defense, playing they playing good defense, and uh, their offense is starting to find their identity. But they're starting to come around and find their identity. I'm bad Denver defense.
Speaker 8: But they didn't they the last game with thirteen to seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's but again, they weren't scoring a whole lot. I think that's why I'm saying they're finding their identity, right, now kind of looking back at the.
Speaker 1: Probably they've found themselves a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but t Swift's not gonna be there.
Speaker 7: That is big.
Speaker 2: That is big.
Speaker 6: But I think the hard I think the momentum right now, I think the momentum right now is is favorable for that whole relationship. Like I think it's in the goodes spot. They're not in approved stage anymore. All right, I'll change mind game right now.
Speaker 7: You can so definitely.
Speaker 1: You Literally when we started the show, you said, she breaks up.
Speaker 7: All the time. Don't up that she gotta give it to him? She giving it up.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're my favorite? Well did you say that?
Speaker 7: I love it?
Speaker 2: We love it?
Speaker 1: Minus yeah, all right, Chiefs minus two and a half, Golfins minus six and a half. Texans money line versus the Panthers. We're gonna take a qui commercial break when we come back. What's that but plus two thirty five?
Speaker 7: That's good?
Speaker 1: To tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna put a couple units on.
Speaker 2: That ye have to put kids, We're gonna bet our bets.
Speaker 1: No, but usually one unit, two unit. I'm talking about putting a thousand piece on that thing.
Speaker 7: Maybe around that's a great turnaround.
Speaker 1: That's a good turnaround. Uh, quick break. We're gonna you guys gonna take a little peak at some merch. Don't skip because that SU's pretty solid. I think you might get a little horny watching this one. After that, we're gonna go to our pupper dump segment talking about total numbers. We're gonna take and unders right after these messages.
Speaker 2: Hey, you are you horny?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Me too.
Speaker 2: We can talk about that later.
Speaker 7: Do I have a deal for you girl?
Speaker 6: Dad Merch, Dad, Merch, bust and golf collection all in our merchandise store.
Speaker 2: Click the link on this video NT buy it up. If you're snipper for longer than four hours, take it off, Stay old.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Slips and Picks. We are going to get into our pump or dump segment. I'm gonna give these two individuals the total points and the matchup, and they're gonna tell me if they're going to pump it taking the over or they are going to dump it taking the under Meil, We're gonna start with you in this one. It's Vikings at the Packers three.
Speaker 2: Last week three No last week an Yeah, I feel good about that.
Speaker 1: I do we need to get your confidence back?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 1: This is this game and a half the points.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna dump it. Okay, dumping it, that's it. I just I think the Viking's gonna put points on the board because.
Speaker 8: Kirk Duggins dug Ins and then Jordan Love he just too lovable.
Speaker 7: You're not gonna put any points, Lovable.
Speaker 2: I'm riding.
Speaker 6: I'm three and o. Last week I went all unders. That understad is still sitting in my brain and I agree. I think the Vikings score and I think they handle the Packers, and Packers might have a little turmoil building in Green Bay.
Speaker 1: I like the under under forty two and a half. Vikings are dump dump dump. Vikings are in the last ten, three and seven versus the over. Packers are four and six versus the over as well, so it's looking like a for sure dump game. Here's what I will say though, head to head Packers Vikings last ten, they're six and four versus the over, which makes you a little bit nervous, which is weird too. In conference games, usually the defense is going to play each other a little bit.
Speaker 2: Better, so you ride in the percentage. I'm gonna ride.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna dump it. I'm gonna ignore that last stat. I'm gonna go with the first two stats.
Speaker 6: But if you look at the last ten over win six Yeah, yeah, however six and four.
Speaker 2: Don't you like my stats? No? I like the stats. I like this, but I thought you're riding stats.
Speaker 1: I'm ruying the stats. And if that is two to one, So do.
Speaker 7: You do you love your stats?
Speaker 1: I love my status.
Speaker 2: If you love your stats, then then love the pick.
Speaker 7: I love everything telling you.
Speaker 1: These two stats are saying. However, there's this one little It's like Super Troopers when they go and the guy's wearing the bulletproof cup and there's like, he's like, how are you shooting today? And he holds holds up the little uh, the little paper with the guy on it, and there's like a bunch of shots right in the chest, but there's one right.
Speaker 2: In the neck. What about that one?
Speaker 1: I don't worry about that one. That's where I say, hey, don't worry about that little stat.
Speaker 2: These are two stats like dump dumb City.
Speaker 1: All three of us are dumping. This one seems like an easy one. But Titans versus the Falcons that numbers like, yeah, but the number is thirty six and a half.
Speaker 2: This could very well be Minnesota versus Iowa.
Speaker 1: Very well could be.
Speaker 2: But in the twelve last week, yeah.
Speaker 1: And the first break, who are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Just left?
Speaker 1: The Titans fired man, Kevin Bayern.
Speaker 2: That's k easy to me. To me, it's I'm happy for kay. I'm happy he going to the Eagles.
Speaker 7: They doing really well right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean, god damn, the business relationship between the Eagles and the Titans is very uh hell bountiful it seems.
Speaker 7: Right now, it.
Speaker 2: Seems more so for the Eagles. But but in the end game to tone Blues want to get it back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean we got fifty.
Speaker 1: Six, fifty and six round pick.
Speaker 2: You never know, diamond in the rough.
Speaker 8: Cavin came from Cavin came from there. I came from a six round draft pick. Cavin fifth round draft pick.
Speaker 1: I mean, they find the conference I'm looking for in this year.
Speaker 7: You asus me just like that. Yeah, you find A J.
Speaker 2: Brown, you gotta take like the A J. Brown thing. Would he be getting those stats if he was in Tennessee.
Speaker 6: No, he begins stats, he begins, but he would be leading the league. And he's in conversation with Calvin Johnson. I don't think he's getting.
Speaker 2: That type of.
Speaker 1: DeAndre Hopkins, Jeffrey Simmons and Derek Henry to be an Eagle by the end of the week.
Speaker 2: No, Jeff, Jeffrey, Jeffrey, Jeff Jeffs gotta build.
Speaker 6: Jeff's gotta be recruiting, He's gotta Be's gotta be on offense with bringing people.
Speaker 1: They got building people person But hell of a ball play.
Speaker 8: They gonna build around Jeft the defense now getting rid of KB Now that just tells me they building around Jeff.
Speaker 2: That's just what it is and their defense, I mean point.
Speaker 1: For the sake of time, let's talk Titans Falcons thirty six and a half points.
Speaker 2: Get go.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I'm gonna I'm gonna push this one over to uh to mule right now.
Speaker 7: Man, it's a tough one, but I'm.
Speaker 2: The toughest game of the week right here.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say, under, Okay, dump mule, I'm gonna pump all right.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is an obvious This is an obvious dumb game.
Speaker 2: Obvious I means dumb game. Yes, tell us more.
Speaker 1: Falcons are one and six against the points against the over and Tennessee is one and five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's this season. That's this season.
Speaker 7: But it's legends.
Speaker 8: Its legends games there, Arthur is finally going against fucking Rabel.
Speaker 7: Used to work for Art one of these. Hey, that's my dude. I just feel like and I feel like the Falcons is coming along. I feel like they're coming along. They're putting points on the board.
Speaker 8: I think we're gonna run the ship out of Derek, because, like you said, Derek could be on the chop block.
Speaker 7: I hate to say that, you're my dog.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that.
Speaker 7: I mean they got it.
Speaker 2: They got train.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they like they're gonna try to run the ship.
Speaker 6: Out of them until until you know, they can try to make some shap I think they have.
Speaker 8: A week yep, by the week the Halloween, right, So you're going pump and you're going dump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going dump. Yeah, I'm dumb, dumb, dumb, pump dumping, dumping Patriots Dolphins. The points in that game is forty seven in the half.
Speaker 2: No, man, it's give me the pump, Give me the pump, Patriots. Last week's show up a little bit.
Speaker 6: Dolphins score a lot just because of the Dolphins Patriots don't have the best defense.
Speaker 2: They're in Miami.
Speaker 6: But let's say the Patriots make it spicy and that offense keeps up a little bit. Because Dolphins have shown that they can give up points, Let's go pump. I'm going pump.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go dump on this one. Patriots, they showed up last week.
Speaker 2: Obviously.
Speaker 1: I just think if the points are gonna be scored, it's gonna be scored by the Dolphins. I don't think the Patriots are gonna score a whole lot of points in forty seven and a half is enough for me to feel comfortable about going dump in the situation mule pump love.
Speaker 2: So we have two pumps in a dump three and.
Speaker 1: Oh you went three and oh last week went three dumps.
Speaker 2: Yeah you just went two pumps, didn't you.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, yeah I did.
Speaker 6: I did go two pumps there. But listen, I'm trying to I'm trying to see. I'm trying it's fun to root forteshouns.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take I hope you guys are having fun, because I'm you guys having fun.
Speaker 2: I'm having great time. Comments say this is great, this is a great time.
Speaker 1: It's a nice little vibe here. Yeah, and it's nice too to see you and me picking up the mule right now when he's got a little red in those eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little sleepy, little droopy.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna take quickimercial brea check out, some more merchant and then after that, what we're gonna not do that underdogs, Underdog Dogs Dogs Dogs segment. Let's go chat. You go first, Okay, I'll go first. I'm gonna take the Titans plus three against the Falcons. Mike Rabel after a bye week is five and zero against the spread. They're wearing the Oilers uniforms this week.
Speaker 2: Call me a homer, don't bet it. You don't have to.
Speaker 1: My heart is where it is. Tits Titans plus three.
Speaker 2: Then left me.
Speaker 1: I just told literally just before I accidentally went to a commercial break, I talked about how nice we all been, just a little, just a.
Speaker 6: Little fun band. Bears plus nine. I like them against the Chargers. I think the Chargers there's some shit going on there right now. They give up a lot of points. I like the quarterback Tyson Badget Tyson Badget, thank you two Heisman d two Heisman and I like uh, I like him.
Speaker 2: I like Tyson, I like his father. He can fucking he can come get it any day of the week on bustle with the boys. I would get one with him. No, no, no, not get you. I'm not warmed up. I got a warm up, fair enough, get it. I saw you Bears plus nine. I like them even at l A.
Speaker 6: I think that they're finding a little bit of a little bit of passionate momentum in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Question real quick, alright, where Badger go to school?
Speaker 2: What'sn't it?
Speaker 4: What's school?
Speaker 2: Shepherd, sheppherd.
Speaker 7: No, we're better than them.
Speaker 2: I don't know. He's university.
Speaker 8: We look at look at Look at the mules right now with seven and one untouchable right now, baby, I'll be at the game November fourth.
Speaker 7: See me there the mule, good mule.
Speaker 1: I finally figured out the origin story of the mule, now, I know, get literally just right now?
Speaker 2: All right, where's your who's your giants?
Speaker 7: Baby? Money line plus one thirty.
Speaker 2: Jets?
Speaker 7: Yes, y'all, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think that can happen. Don't like I mean he can happen. Of course. I think the Jets are nice. I think the Jets.
Speaker 7: He been doing his thing.
Speaker 2: Bresee Hall, Garrett Wilson, Zach Wilson, Who.
Speaker 7: Zach Wilson.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about Who Mormon, Mormon and Horny Sooky.
Speaker 6: I love those You like that one? Yeah, I just love the conversation. I love the conversation. I love what the people are about to see in this commercial.
Speaker 1: I'll say a quick commercial back when we come back, we are to talk about Monday night football.
Speaker 2: Hey you you there? Did you know that?
Speaker 6: It's Friday Ride with superior selections of whistle Pick's quality whiskey that was created deep in the hills of Sean, Vermont. There's a little something for everyone to kick off your weekend of football. White yelling at you about the chores, Haha, not anymore. It's Friday Ride.
Speaker 2: Ay.
Speaker 6: Friends, mad that you won't come to their wedding in the middle of football season, Shut up. It's impossible to be mad when you have a bottle of whistle Pig whiskey in your hand. Choose between their award winning six year piggyback rye, their ten year rye, or even their bust with the Boys bourbon that'll have you wanting to celebrate every day of the week. You can buy it all at whistlepig Whiskey dot com or shop at the nearest whistle Pig retailer for the pig whistle pick.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Slips and Picks. I'm your host, Jet Savage. We were going to talk about Monday Night football, Monday Monday as some of them call it, the game Raiders. They're playing where Detroit Lions Lions favored by eight and a half. The points in that game is forty five.
Speaker 11: And a half.
Speaker 9: Mual, what do you got Lions under, Lions, Lions plus the under plus the Lions minus eight and a half and the under.
Speaker 8: I don't like the minus eight and a half, but I'm gonna take it, and then I'm gonna take the under.
Speaker 7: Well you put a little too, You're gonna just flash.
Speaker 2: Me my fault.
Speaker 1: That works, especially that thing.
Speaker 2: Boys. Yeah, there was a yeah, those questions. Congrats, thank you and no it's it's small. Okay, good? Well, actually give this.
Speaker 1: Do you want to just take Lions minus six and a half plus the under.
Speaker 2: Put that a two leg?
Speaker 7: Yes, indeed, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Who get the odds on that? In a seconds?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go Lions minus eight and a half, and I also like the under. The Raiders have failed to score twenty points in nine of their last ten. They lost in Chicago last week. As much as I love the story of the D two quarterback in Tyson Tyson?
Speaker 2: What badgin Tyler? I thought it was Tyson.
Speaker 1: Tysan's way better than Tyler.
Speaker 2: We'll just call them Tyson, Yeah, Mike Tyson Badge.
Speaker 6: They lost to Chicago. I think the Raiders. I think they're struggling. I like Lions min sat in the half and I like the under.
Speaker 1: Plus one thirty on the meal for that's all right, I'm gonna go the Lions as well. I'm gonna take them at minus I'm gonna take them at minus eight and a half, and I'm also gonna take the under in that game. Here's why they get destroyed by the Ravens. We talked about it last week? Did we not talked about on the airplane in Chicago?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How the Lions. Everyone's putting the Lion? Is that like top one or two in the NFC?
Speaker 2: Look at them?
Speaker 1: Look well they've done they they drank the kool aid and they got humbled big time by the Ravens. This is when that coaching staff, that culture really comes into play. You're gonna see them win this game by eight and a half. And I do believe that Under is gonna hit because.
Speaker 2: So you're going min sating that half and under And then you told him to go.
Speaker 1: Well said, he said, I don't like eight and a half. I don't like it half id.
Speaker 2: Let me help you out. I got you. Yeah, this is a this is a mouse getting thrown into a snake pit. I hope that game.
Speaker 7: That's what we hope. That's what we hope.
Speaker 1: Because I like that the lines are good to it fires me up there.
Speaker 8: But they but they shipped the bed against the Ravens. It's just I had to turn the game. I couldn't even finish it.
Speaker 7: It was terrible.
Speaker 2: Well, gentlemen, I think.
Speaker 7: The TV did it for me. It was like, at this point, we're going to move to a more exciting game. Did they not do that on the TV? They literally did that on the TV.
Speaker 1: Bro gentlemen, I want to thank all of you for joining us today on Slips and Picks. We had an episoute of time with you. Put these bets in and put them in a hurry. As soon as you see this. We will see you next week. Cannot wait on Chet Savage. I'm your host host.
Speaker 2: Have a great day. Good to see you do your own research.
Speaker 1: This week.
Speaker 11: We are back week eight penny slips parlays. We missed last week in an embarrassing fashion. We were zero for three mega wah wah wah.
Speaker 7: But it's a new week.
Speaker 11: We're O and O this week. You gotta have that O and O mindset. Every day you're O and O. We plan on flipping that record around and making that three you oh on that parlay. And unfortunately, due to our failures last week, we do have some more enemies on our enemy list.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so obviously being off us the Michigan Wolverines.
Speaker 5: There's no room for cheating in football. There's no room for cheating in life. You guys have just made an autumn bid to the enemy list for the rest of the year. Doesn't matter what you guys do, you will be on this board for.
Speaker 4: The remainder of the year. You can see that there's a time in the spider Web.
Speaker 7: It's all connected.
Speaker 4: It's all connected. As you can see.
Speaker 5: Everything else is pretty standard, pretty standard stuff. But with that being said, can you kick it off with a couple of parlays.
Speaker 11: Yeah, let's kick it off this weekend. We are doing two first half, final score and end of score. Oh if that makes sense to you guys.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go Chiefs.
Speaker 11: This means they'll be winning at halftime and they're gonna be winning at the end of the game. And I am going to also take the Texans. The Texans are playing the Panthers. The Chiefs are playing the Broncos. Both of these teams will be leading at halftime, and.
Speaker 2: Both of them will be leaving with W's.
Speaker 11: That is plus two sixty one. This will be my first win of the year, and what better time to do it than the midway point of the year. And I'm o and O catch me eight weeks from now, eight to zero.
Speaker 4: It's a tasty lick.
Speaker 5: I like the first half spreads parlayd with a win on the end. I like those two picks as well.
Speaker 12: Moving on to mine.
Speaker 4: I've been saying for the past few.
Speaker 12: Weeks we're trying to keep a conservative until.
Speaker 2: We get another win.
Speaker 5: Fuck that, I'm done being conservative. This is a show strictly based on parlays and winning big. So that being said, I've got a five leg parlay for you. First leg is the Philadelphia Eagles minus three versus the Commanders. The second leg is the Minnesota Vikings minus one versus the Packers. The third leg is the New York Giants money line versus New York Jets. In MetLife, who's the home team? You don't really know, they both play there. Fourth leg Houston Texans money line versus Carolina Panthers. And my fifth and final leg, old reliable, the Jacksonville Jaguars money line versus.
Speaker 12: The Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 5: You go ahead and put that in there, and it calculates plus sixteen forty eight. Oh, that's a banger. If that one wins. We're so back on track. I'm done being conservative.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: We're going big and going home.
Speaker 11: Now we have our team parlay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, which is the opposite of what Jack just did.
Speaker 11: I think the zero to three got to me more so than anything that it spooked me a little bit, and this being the last weekend of October, Spooketober. It got into my veins, it got into my blood. So we kept it a little conservative. And the first leg of this team parlay, the Gbot parlay is Eagles money line.
Speaker 5: The second leg we'll be going with the Kansas City Chiefs money line, and third.
Speaker 11: Is Chargers of the money Line. This will give you a humble plus one twelve. But you put down, you get back, is what I'm telling you. So put down ten grand, you get ten grand back.
Speaker 4: It's easy math.
Speaker 5: And yeah, we did go complete opposite direction of what I was just preaching. But when you go zero to three in the team parlay, your hand is forced and you must get back to basics. So we're just following the laws of physics right now. So yeah, follow us, follow Newton, follow whoever writes science books. We'll get after it before we get into our rock'm sock and pick them. I'm gonna continue to this every week until this hints. Yes, it might not ever, but we're parlaying the entire board.
Speaker 11: So here we go. Everything was impossible at one point in time until somebody proved it wrong.
Speaker 5: Starting out with Bill's money line, Eagles money line, Dolphin's money line, Falcons money line, JAG's money line, Vikings money line, Giants money Line, Dallas money Line, Texans money line, Colt's money line, Seahawks money line, Chief's money line, Raven's money line, forty nine Ers money line, Chargers money line, and on Monday night we're taking the Detroit Lions money line. You go ahead and parlay up those fourteen or fifteen games. You're gonna get plus fifty four thousand, nine ninety seven. That's one dollar five hundred dollars or so, i'd say, so pretty good return. Like you said, go find four quarters in your car, put it in the account, and then there you go.
Speaker 4: You have gas for the rest of the year. And so yeah, that is my.
Speaker 5: The hedge fund parlay, if that's what you want to call it, and that's what we're going to.
Speaker 4: So without further ado, we are back on track.
Speaker 2: Back on track.
Speaker 12: The rock'm sock pick and parlay of the week hit last week.
Speaker 4: Thank you to the Thank you to whoever won for us. What we know, it's back on track. We move on so quickly we wipe out last week.
Speaker 7: Regardless if we win or lost. Exactly this week though, we.
Speaker 12: Do have the the Vikings versus the Packers in Green Bay.
Speaker 5: The spread is one. The Vikings are favored by a point. So you go ahead and select which you like.
Speaker 11: Let's do Vikings Blue, okay, Packers Red.
Speaker 4: Yep, and then fate will decide from there.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of mix ups going on, but hey, the data doesn't why it's Green Bay.
Speaker 4: The cheeseheads are gonna roll packers take it. Take it for what it is.
Speaker 11: You don't argue with You don't argue with this right here.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys so much for tuning in.
Speaker 5: Appreciate you sticking around for the best part of this fifty minute show, where the interns cue that outro music and follow us