Speaker 1: What's up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's Podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your low glasses.
Speaker 2: Malone, What I think you're not thinking anything of that? Like I think that we're we have a lot of emotion, So you're not thinking that comes into that.
Speaker 1: It's not, it's not. We think differently.
Speaker 3: We think, you know what, what you're not about to do is play in our faces.
Speaker 1: No, y'all feel and we think.
Speaker 3: No, that's true. I agree with that.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying women are not intelligent. I'm not saying women are not educated or women are not smart. I'm saying we think y'all feel. It's more intuition.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I wasn't feeling it when I'm like, okay, you know, can you move something? And I just didn't say exactly what it was, but you know what I mean though.
Speaker 1: No, no, we don't know what you mean.
Speaker 2: But if okay, so if you know that we're putting some some we don't know what you can something here and we already talked about that.
Speaker 1: You can't put the math together to make you right.
Speaker 3: Yes you can.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just have to be wrong. And I know that's virtually impossible for y'all.
Speaker 3: No, you know what, I'm being honest, keep it one hundred. I have been working on apologizing.
Speaker 2: Be wrong.
Speaker 3: Hey, if I'm wrong, I'm working on apologizing. Damn it. It's only it's only happened twice so far.
Speaker 1: So far, I've only been wrong far.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm saying, are you saying I haven't been wrong or no? Not, I've only been wrong. I'm saying, he's only apologized. I apologize like you only apologized. Probably probably the fuck. I'm being honest like I, Hey, I said it, even if it's wrong, I said it. I used to say like.
Speaker 2: That, what do you say?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? I used to say, what the fuck? Like I should stop calling you daddy because you really think you are my daddy? And I said, this is why. See let me stop. Don't be so mad at me talking about this.
Speaker 2: But fuck it.
Speaker 3: So I always used to tell people like I don't call my man daddy. I smember, I said, I ain't calling no daddy. Used to say that, And now I'm figuring out why Why I said that. It's because the nigga really thinks he's my daddy. I don't like it. Why are you shaking your hand. I don't like.
Speaker 1: It because a good relationship, like a good there is like one thing I don't want to do with no centers that turn into a bunch of fucking relationship. I hate them, I feel. Let me say this, you do take on the role of somebody's parents. You know, when it comes to Karen for your significant other, you your god. You become his mother. Your dude becomes your father. Now, yes, he's not your father in a sense that the only thing different y'all doing is fucking But you really want him to protect you if somebody gonna kick your ass. You want him to go out and provide for you. You want him to be your father. You don't want him to be anything else. Yes, you probably don't want to just have to listen, you know what I mean. That's probably the one thing you don't want to have to do is just listen. You know, that's the one thing your father demands, like you have.
Speaker 4: To listening, right, So listen right, Like everything else is good.
Speaker 5: But when I gotta listen, that's where the.
Speaker 3: Problem on everything. No, But I'm telling you guys, I'm working on self, and I'm really proud of myself. I used to be like fucking whatever. Yeah, and even though and honestly, I know, like if I really care about you, like I know that really would fuck with me later, But in that moment, it's like, so what and that's bad, Like that's really bad. So I've really been talking to myself. I know, like, look, girl, you can't be doing that, like if you really let this man, you can't be doing that. Right now, I can see it.
Speaker 1: Okay, relax, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: What you want us to open up? Right? You know it's just you know, no, but it's true, like you have to work on self, like you can't really put everything off on the other person. And I'm starting to like I never really did it like that, but I'm starting to Well, let's say I didn't see that I was doing that like that, I didn't see that I was doing certain things. Well, clearly, I didn't see that I need to differentiate the dresser from the nightstand when clearly I didn't.
Speaker 2: Know that people also put clothes in nightstands. I mean underwear and stuff for socks. But you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are they are those two things not articles of clothes?
Speaker 2: They are they are? I guess I'm just trying to figure out how I'm right here you're not. I know, I know you're not right, and I be really trying to find the logic, you know, I'll be trying to find the logic in why I'm telling you this, Like you know why I'm saying. You don't understand what I'm saying, Like I'm really trying to be like, girl, you are right. And then when I hear other men and you guys are thinking the same way.
Speaker 6: I mean, we're just thinking you're supposed to be able to, like, you know, understand, like pick it up, like I know what she means.
Speaker 2: Why you can't just say, baby, I know what you mean. I'm gonna move, I'm gonna move the nightstand and you know, so that everything's good, I know what you mean?
Speaker 3: Why? Why why you just can't do that?
Speaker 4: What if he didn't know though, What if he moves the wrong thing and you, like, I wasn't talking about that, which happens.
Speaker 2: That's true, that does happen.
Speaker 5: He's trying to take initiative.
Speaker 2: This was very clear, though, because we have something that's going in that area.
Speaker 1: It's not clear you felt like it was I did.
Speaker 2: I felt like it was clear, and so you know, I don't know why. I just get so frustrated though, like it really like not frustrated, but like it really like hurts my feelings to where I'm like, he just like trying to like pick and it's was supposed to be like a good day. Like that's the part that just makes me upset. So then I'm like, I'm not about to deal with this, you know.
Speaker 3: So that's the defense. That's the defense ascidism that we have, like we just be like fuck it.
Speaker 2: So I just was quiet, you know, He's like, you do nothing to say. No, I don't have nothing to say, you know, not.
Speaker 1: Just say my bad baby, I'm meant the nights.
Speaker 2: Then I did. I think I did, but it was just like a point that needed to be proven. Yes, I did know you didn't I probably didn't.
Speaker 1: Just listen, listen, we went over this right, let tell you, because you're about to cry and ship up taking all. I'm not even upset or I'm not laughing. Seriously, even though we may have a standoff moment, like with y'all, it's not like a real fight. It's not the end of the world. Sometimes you could wear it that way. As a woman right that it's not the point of it. We've talked about this on the other No Seilings podcast. This is No Seilings. G L Way did the intro Red Red, what's up?
Speaker 3: What's going on? You got that counseling session going. It's just flying my.
Speaker 1: Man six k through the spot six what's up, yo?
Speaker 5: What's happening?
Speaker 1: Thank you for fopping in. So look, the clinical definition of listen and here to hear is to acknowledge the sound sound right. So when sometimes we talk to women right and I know you're not listening, you're hearing me. So that's why you will respond with it sounds like you said. To listen is to list an end right right there. So sometimes when you when y'all be talking like, the reason he could react this way also is because there were other times you said something and that's not what the fuck you meant. Y'all have a real Ever since the original White Man can't Jump, y'all have this weird fucking way of talking where y'all feel like people supposed to know what the fuck y'all, I'm not thirsty. It doesn't mean I want a drink of water. It means that I'm thankful for like, bro, remember white man, that's women's thoughts. That's how y'all feel about things. You want people to communicate with how you feel about something or how you acknowledge it versus what actually it is. And then we come to a place to where we clash. And instead of sometimes y'all just saying, hey, I'm wrong, my bad, baby, I don't know how I mix the two up, not acting like he's wrong for not understanding what the fuck you're talking about. I know that's not right. And instead of you saying, hey, my bad, I'm you know shit, I don't really stinguish difference. I meant the nightstand. It's like you'll have an attitude cause because be like, Yo, what the fuck are you talking about? Why am I moving a dresser?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 2: And it just sounds so close you know, No, it's just talking about it is like okay, damn, okay, I fucked up.
Speaker 1: You know you didn't fuck up. It's not that serious.
Speaker 2: It's not that serious. But I just really was like, you really are just not trying to understand. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You are not speaking English, it's not he's not trying to understand you're not speaking English, like you're not speaking about You're not speaking English. I don't speak Asia. I don't speak Red. Oh god, we don't know Red. That's not we don't know you. We don't know the language that is read language. We wasn't educated to that. We were all educated because in English, regular traditional English, and you can even throw in a little bit of slang like motherfucker, motherfucker could be a thousand different things, but we know what all them motherfuckers mean. So sometimes we're not It's not we don't want to understand you, nigga, you are not speaking English.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh yeah, I know me and shit, Like I told you guys, I've been doing good, so I'm gonna keep on trying.
Speaker 1: That's it's all to come down to, is trying, right, You just gotta try. So what was all my brain was? And it's funny because this is kind of what this is about. The irony. Right, you just literally had a discussion that you're making like you had an argument. You didn't. You just overreacting a little bit. But your woman is your right to feel, but a woman's pride, right. I was telling my niece that she didn't need pride. A woman doesn't need pride. She was like, of course we need fucking pride. And I told my homegirl she didn't need pride. Of course I need pride, right, Pride is the over sensationalized you know, joy from accomplishment, you know, I mean roughly roughly right, that's the definition of joy as the creator and the birth of all things. Like, I just don't think you know, women are the creator and they birth all things? What the fuck would you need pride for? And a pride for woman is an independent woman? Now, not an independent woman could that take care of herself? Every adult takes care of themselves, most of them. If you've grown ups an adult, because you could be an adult, not be grown Every grown person takes care of themselves. But the independent woman is a woman that brags about providing for herself. That's a pride for women. Why the fuck would you be bragging that you put a roof over your own head. You're fucking adult, you're grown up. How the fuck would you not put a roof over your fucking own head? You just sleeping in the box.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's also to say for the women that aren't, you know, they're you know, taking somebody else's money and spending their money, and you know what I'm saying, like they're not doing it for theirselves. That's also to I guess, you know, to tell them like, hey, you know, I'm independent. I don't need a nigga or I don't need a man, or I don't need this other woman or this person to do anything for me. Because a lot of people feel like if they're taking care of me, then I need to stay or do what it is that they want, you know, me to do. And so that's just pretty much like I can do what I want to do because I pay my own way, so you.
Speaker 7: Know, but.
Speaker 1: All adults, all grown ups do not.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, all grown ups do. But it's just different, like I don't know, people tend to feel like women you know, shouldn't like like just said it, shouldn't have pride or shouldn't want to say what they're doing or whatever or put out there that.
Speaker 1: And I need more because you just didn't even say nothing.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying that it does.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you did? You just did not speaking English, I was talking about that said a bunch of nothing and put it together like it was a fucking formulated sentence because that wasn't a sentence because you are not making sense. You didn't say.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, like, what is the problem with about not being Why a woman shouldn't have to have pride? Like I don't.
Speaker 1: Why do you need the sense to brag about accomplishing? But I should anyone men have to because we are not the birth. We didn't birth the fucking universe. Okay, but so literally we don't make everything, so pride is so this is crazy, right, So in the streets you need pride because that becomes your most value stock, reputation and pride, you know what I mean, how other men could treat you. You know what I mean, the things that people know about you determines what you can go out and get accomplished. Like if niggas know that I stood up for myself and I did whatever that person had to do, that may stop this situation from happening. This beef right, if little do dirty them from top of the roof, crip gang, if they know that old Glasses got into it with them, he fucked this nigga over stood up for itself. God is money and he left this person from white wall Crip may not try to steal from me. That's the point of pride. It determines how I earn the next time. Prime example, when the music business. As a up and coming artist, you don't need pride. You really need to be humble and willing to learn from however motherfuckers want to teach you. I didn't know that neither. But in the streets you need your pride. Women, what do you need your pride for? Like what type of man do you get? Because you're independent? Who the fuck cares you think somebody? You think a nigga ever said, man, she take care of herself. She's a batter beast than other business.
Speaker 3: A lot of niggas right now are saying that because they don't want to take care of females. I'm so tired of that, Like that conversation, always bringing it well, you put in all the tam time, like what people bring to the table. It all just comes back to that, Like it's just.
Speaker 1: The nigga who started that conversation looked like a homosexual man.
Speaker 3: He did that, yeah, but everything that he said was pretty much like he didn't even value a woman at all, period, Like she couldn't do really anything for him. So that's why I was.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I don't think he does.
Speaker 3: I don't think he values at all.
Speaker 1: Tangible things are one thing, right, but what value can be for a woman is different. That's why I've been saying forever that conversation is weird, because like, what do you mean what does a woman bring to the table?
Speaker 5: Nigga?
Speaker 1: Do you like the bitch?
Speaker 7: Work?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: If you like her? The fuck? What the fuck are you talking about? What does she bring to the table? You like her, That's why you want to take care of her, That's why you want to be in a relationship with her. You feel like she is somebody you want around you. The fuck are you doing a fucking like is this a corporate takeover?
Speaker 3: That's what I didn't understand for me, Like I always felt like a man would say, like you guys said all the time, like I want a home cook meal. I want a woman that don't give me no headache, like you know what I mean, Like I'll be able.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I just didn't understand that for him to say, like the whole what do you bring to the table? I mean, if that person coming she's doing that, then she's bringing something well.
Speaker 2: He was just dominate, trying to dominate the conversation to me because he basically, you know, she's like, well, I cook a meal and I can clean the house.
Speaker 1: Turn the house into a home.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, I turned the house to a home. And he's like, oh, I can I could pay for.
Speaker 1: That, can get paid that number because it was a lot. I was like, that is not going to be a month. No mother, we're cooking, no motherfucking that many meals for hundred dollars a week. You must be going to get there from Mexico. And I don't think you get it done from there. The ain't not. You can't get that from home depot. They charged.
Speaker 3: They charged a lot.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, my fuck crazy. But that was my point. That's why it doesn't matter, Like there's no reason to brag that you're an independent woman. Hints back to my digress to my original point of pride the.
Speaker 2: Pride I mean, but not every woman is saying that they're prideful because they're independent women.
Speaker 1: I'm just giving you one, okay, because.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say, you know, there's I mean, so many other things that women are are prideful for, but some of those women that are. I mean, you prideful because you know you are college educated, or because your parents are you know, from a certain community or whatnot. You're you're just prideful of where you come from, you know. But it doesn't mean to say like the women that are prideful that they take care of theirself like you don't know or we don't know their situation where they came from. I mean they may have you know, been out on the streets and you know, was hoeing or you know, had to do this or do that, and here it is now they're like, okay, I'm not going to put myself in that situation again to where I can't take care of myself. So that's all they know is to say, okay, I can do this, I can do this on my own, because probably everybody that they, you know, trusted in their life was like, okay, well you can't count on me yet or if you're if you are, then you need to do this, this, this and that. So you know, a lot of those women that are prideful from being independent. A lot of them, I don't think that they're coming up in certain situations like I think most of them have come from more of a struggle, I think, and or you know, seeing a struggle, and so they're just I could pay my own bills, I could you know, I could do this, I could do that, And that's all they know. And it's there'sn't a man or maybe they father somebody like you know, so apologize that should happen.
Speaker 1: So then don't you need at that point, then yes, you don't need pride, you need therapy.
Speaker 3: Okay, you might need therapy, but I mean I think that that's a valid point, Like that's the reason why they most of the time would be pridefle So.
Speaker 1: Then you need therapy. Goes to the point like, listen, do you think a wealthy woman is successful?
Speaker 2: A wealthy woman is successful? I mean that depends on what her success is.
Speaker 3: She could be well, I mean wealthy and.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean she's successful.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show you the difference. Six is a wealthy man successful? Ye?
Speaker 3: What's the difference? Now?
Speaker 1: You see we didn't have to think about it. We didn't give a fuck what he did, because that's our measurement of success is what we go out and build in this world as builders. Right, I think a woman's success, I think more women will be Michelle Obama than Oprah. I think traumatized women will want to be open. Somebody who grew up poor, somebody who grew up not knowing their fathers all the But that's my plot. I think that's it. I think most women want to have a successful husband, a healthy family, blah blah blah. Now maybe that's a bit traditional in value, but ain't that where we plan from? Because outside of that, then why would I put my jacket on the ground over a puddle of water for you? Why am I opening your door first?
Speaker 3: A lot of women right now they are searching for that. They are searching for a lasting relationship right now, Like I look like you know me, All I do is observe stuff, and a lot of women's Like I don't know why everybody keeps saying that they don't want to get married, they don't want to share their life with someone or have a healthy relationship. Like I see it all the time, So I know there's people out there, and then like I talk to my friends, like the ones that are single, and they do want that, Like there's a lot of women that really want that. It's just like I don't. I don't really, I don't blame the other sex either. I mean, I don't know where are.
Speaker 2: I think that the longer you're single, though, and you're old, and you're older as a woman, you get set in your like you're really setting your ways, and that is a different type of pride that comes about, because you know, it's not just about being independent, that pride of okay, I couldn't say okay, my you know, my bad babe, like I knew it was the dresser, you know, So then it makes it. You may want that relation ship, but you don't want to change or you don't even know how to change those things, to break down those walls so you can allow yourself to be with the man or for them to come to even come in because you have your your guard up so much. And then maybe that's where the I'm independent, where I don't know, I don't want no man come and living on me, you know, living this and this and that, and it's like, why don't you just try to get to know each other first? But you you always block it because you know, So I have my friends that I'm like, man, they're awesome women, but I know that they're really like stuck in these ways and they don't. They don't want to change, you know, they feel like this is how I am. I'm independent, I take care of myself, you know. And yeah, their their pride is causing them to be single.
Speaker 1: So it's something you said right in the middle of that where you were saying that they have their guards up. What are you protecting?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: You feel like you're protecting your your heart and you're like, I'm a foss right now, like I you know, so this is not what I want to.
Speaker 1: Give you know what I'm saying right now because you're emotional.
Speaker 2: In my like when you're as far as like you know, talking to my like you said, okay, you have your guards up.
Speaker 1: So what like what does your guard need to be up right now? When you just should have said, hey, my bad, I meant the.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know. It was just like maybe I felt attacked and even though like I'm like, dang, you just coming to start a problem, like that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Can ask your question? Was it the tone?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That be it?
Speaker 3: So that and that's saying like the problem like you may say some ship that may that tone is a motherfucker because you could say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's of listening, you're hearing.
Speaker 3: See I'm telling you what it is. It's the tone. So she heard the tone and she's like she felt like, Okay, he's attacking.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I'm you know what I'm saying, like what was the attack?
Speaker 1: Like where was the where was the blow on your what? Where was the blow like on your what? Like like when somebody attacks you, Like where was he attacking?
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, my energy, pride, it was, That's all it was.
Speaker 1: And it was foolish.
Speaker 2: It was really foolish, Like.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know the difference, my stupid ass, because it's probably the truth. I meant the nice.
Speaker 2: Dance my bad right right, That's exactly what I could have, did, you know what I'm saying. So you know, when I get home, that was something that I like, I just needed to take that time. But I don't want to have to take that time, like I should just be able to say my bad, you know what I'm saying. So, and that doesn't happen all the time, because I you know what I'm saying, I do do that, but it doesn't make it a lot. It doesn't.
Speaker 1: That like it happens a lot because it's I'm telling you it's a functionality, and I do think maybe it is because you know, when you necessarily haven't been with somebody else, or.
Speaker 7: Or you just you've you've had different experiences in your life, like your past relationships or your past experiences. Of course you don't want to bring them into your relationship, but just period how you grew up, all of those things play a part of who I am today.
Speaker 2: So it's just really just working on self and having you know, a partner that okay, you know, I understand that, and that where sometimes you need that toad to say, Okay, I didn't say my bad, but you already know what I'm what I mean okay, but you did it. Okay, but now here we are, and did I say I say oh the dresser. I didn't say it the way I didn't. I didn't apologize, you know, But why can't you, as my man, what to to just let's just cut it. Just you know what, babe, I got it.
Speaker 3: I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Okay. When you say my man, what does that mean? Because that's really important When you say my.
Speaker 2: Man, my my, my, my other half, my like okay, when you're down.
Speaker 1: I feel like you have the other half when you say your man no, because it's really important. Sometimes we say shit and we use words. Do you know what these words really mean? When you say my m a n man, not my woman, not your bread, not your daughter, not your daughter, not your motherfucking mom, your man? It's really important because your man. Yeah, my men know what that means when you're saying that, right, But I mean he's not going to handle it like a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, And that's why I said, talking to other men, I'm like, damn, like you guys just really think differently than.
Speaker 1: How we don't think, think or feel how y'all feel.
Speaker 2: It's true, it's really, it's true. And I mean I think that, I mean, as women like you need that from us, Like that's the emotional side that you know. So at that moment, if you know that's where I'm at, then why don't you think think is that you think? Just say I know this is what she means? Let me just.
Speaker 1: You gotta you can't assume we know what you're talking about. You don't fucking really know. You don't y'all don't be fucking speaking english Man. Sometimes y'all just will say some shit and it don't got nothing to do with this shit. And it might be four dresses in here, three dresses in there, and we're not supposed to move, no dresses, and I don't know what the fuck is going on, y'all. Y'all just and this is the thing, y'all just assume women, assume that we know what you're talking about. Don't nobody fucking know what y'all be talking about? Man, y'all get up this lady. We talked about it the other day. She was talking about some they asked everyone when she date a bus driver. She's like, well, if he owned the bus, it's like, no, a bus driver, and she was like, that's a regular, that's average. I don't want to know average man. And then when she started backing up, well, y'all know what I meant. No, we fucking don't know what you meant, lady.
Speaker 7: We know.
Speaker 1: The words you used, and I think it's just a little irresponsible at times, which y'all, but I'm not. I do agree that it is a balance of emotional and thought, and they both come from the brain.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: But thinking is where you process things that are said, you know, you list them and you in. That's listening. Thinking is all the same. Feeling is what you're talking about, Feel what I'm saying, Imagine what I could mean, And that shit is fucked up because you know, we don't. We didn't grow up in that world of imagination like y'all. We didn't grow up dreaming of a castle where we got put away fairy tale. There's no male fairy tales right like as six. That's dropping the responsibility on us all the time, NonStop. Dang don't we don't have fairy tales? What's a male fucking fairy tale story? Everyone is about love. That's not what we were raised. We wasn't raised about love. We wasn't We didn't get dolls and shit. We didn't get the imagination of being a parent one day. We didn't get a you know, we got real linemowers. We didn't get a fake an easy bakeup.
Speaker 3: There's no.
Speaker 1: We got prepared for reality and y'all got prepared for fantasy. And then we try to mesh them because at the same fucking time, we try to mess reality and imaginary at the same time, and we try to meshing together. And then we understand it's not like one of the other fault. It's just somebody having to care about what this person is going through. But you also have to be cognitive. A lot of men, maybe even yours, is not cognitive of what's really going on. Like he really like, what's wrong with your function? Like, bro, what's your malfunction? Like versus me? Where I am a more like this motherfucker not thinking wrong? Yeah, like what's your problems? I mean, head is like that head cannot capture a woman's imagination. It drives him crazy. And I'm like, you have to remove yourself from just yourself and then put yourself into where they at. Head is like the head, his head has no imagination at all, and so when he talks to a woman, they always clash because soon as they come into that world of fantasy. He like, the best thing is to do is put him in their castle that used to be his expression. Put him in that castle, lock them up in their castle, let them at the tower. The problem is sometimes they want you in the motherfucker with them. And that's what I tell him. Sometimes if you don't learn how the castle work, if you just like put you you could build a woman in a castle and toss her up in that motherfucker. If you not in there with her, she's gonna sneak another nigga in there.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 1: So it really comes down to those things. So every man doesn't have an imagination, but he's still a man, you know, just because he ain't super extra. You're supposed to nurture, right, can't nurture your foolishness all the time? Only some of us?
Speaker 3: Only some of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, some of us do nurture woman's foolishness for real, Like some of us do we like some I know some dudes man who literally will tell women to put on makeup, put in weaves, go get this, go get that. The men will nurture their foolishness. Put on that makeup, you look good. It's like, what are you looking at.
Speaker 3: Bro Click that I got that dressed for you.
Speaker 1: Think about it. Some niggas love like like like some niggas love lingerie and like, y'all tell me what about something? Y'all talking to me about? What's that ship with? What role playing a nurture broke?
Speaker 3: Wait? Wait, you know that that was his ship? I didn't that wasn't he put me onto that? I wasn't the yeah you know what happened?
Speaker 1: What was y'all role play? Tell me? I mean, it ain't not nasty or nothing about so y'all could have gotten nasty, but it's not nasty.
Speaker 3: No, it was just like the like the naughties school teacher ship. It wasn't nothing like crazy. But it was just still funny to me because I ain't never done no sh like. I was like, really, you won't do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did you like it?
Speaker 3: I mean it was cool. It was fun. I was a little tipsy, so it was cool.
Speaker 1: Did you think different? Tell the true? Don't lie? You could tell one time?
Speaker 3: Okay, but I mean it was fun. It was different. But what's bro? What was? What was? It was just he first of all, he bought it already. It was I didn't buy the ship, I said, And he had a toy?
Speaker 2: What for him?
Speaker 3: For me?
Speaker 2: Oh what? Okay, that's that's better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so pretty much that's what it was. So he's like, I got something for you know, So you got all dressed up and he know, so we went, you know, when did our regular day like when to go out to eat everything like that? And we got y'all like we had like a nice ass room and ship and he had like this stuff on the bend. I'm like, what's that. He's like, oh, that's your surprise.
Speaker 2: What's this?
Speaker 3: And it was like, you know, my my outfit and this little toy. And I'm just like, oh, she's sick.
Speaker 1: You're doing the sick like a good.
Speaker 5: Well I'm stuck here now. Yeah as well, drug, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't plan that, though I did it, but I didn't plan.
Speaker 1: That's definitely a woman's thing to plant it, like like role player would be a woman's thing.
Speaker 3: That's what I would think. I didn't.
Speaker 2: You was the role player, right, he adding, like a naughty like.
Speaker 1: Stupid school boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah was he?
Speaker 3: Like I was just he was. I was just doing all the talking and you were, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Tell me like for example, I mean, this is not going to turn me on it. That's weird, but just so I can know you made the right standings.
Speaker 3: Did like I sweat his haim with a ruler.
Speaker 1: Shatt his bottom.
Speaker 2: Bottom?
Speaker 1: You are playing in this trust you just don't never tell me planted. I swear you sweat his bottom.
Speaker 2: But you know, off like how was he laying?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: How was he laying.
Speaker 1: Did he bend over on the bed on his stomach.
Speaker 5: With his feet kicked up in the air?
Speaker 3: Better, No, it was like up in the air.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah it was.
Speaker 5: He was twiddling his feet when he was spanking.
Speaker 3: Just No, he wasn't. But I did. I did, he was I did spank him.
Speaker 4: He liked it.
Speaker 1: Just spik my bottom.
Speaker 3: I said, you've been naughty, and.
Speaker 1: You felt different about itself.
Speaker 5: But she ain't talk to him no more.
Speaker 1: That was it. She ain't never talked. She probably thought it was fun at first she thought about it, and then she thought about it six it.
Speaker 3: Was like, that's exactly what happened. That's exactly what happened. It was cool, you know, you you know, and then thinking I'm like, na, he keep doing every time you're something weirder, and are you doing something weird? I'm just I was over it. But you know, yeah, that was an experience.
Speaker 1: So you would like that that that that you think that's fun.
Speaker 2: I think that would be fun to.
Speaker 1: So if he came with that whole lady.
Speaker 2: Man, I can't do it no more.
Speaker 1: But I mean, if your man wanted to do it, I know what. I'm sorry. We argued about the dress and a nice stand and he laid out a little school teacher out for you. He had on a little he had on a little cute hat, little school kid had.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would bro play for him, but meet him me spanking his ass and he's like, spank me. You know, no, he better not tell me to spake him.
Speaker 1: That's would have been like if he would have said, I know what you're talking about. That would have been like if you would have said, yea, I know what you talking about. Let me go move the right thing, he might as well bend over and got a spanking. That's exactly what would have.
Speaker 2: Been I guess so. But yeah, no, I would dress up for him, but definitely like.
Speaker 1: What if he wanted to dress up he didn't want you, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna say I would initiate it.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, him dressing up.
Speaker 1: See that guy just came home dressed like a little sailor.
Speaker 2: Oh I love him. So I'd be like, all right, this is we doing it?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't believe it. I think she would. I think if they broke.
Speaker 1: Up, she'd be talking ship about that nigga for the rest of his life.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't tell you that.
Speaker 1: She wouldn't especially if y'all broke a baby, this nigga dressed up like a saint.
Speaker 3: I would not.
Speaker 2: I would I tell my homegirls.
Speaker 1: Though probably y'all are making a name for Gilligan. They'll make a name for They'll make a top secret name for him. Remember Gilligan.
Speaker 2: So many years, we got so many names. And you know, I'll be living vicariously through.
Speaker 3: Getting back out.
Speaker 1: But sometimes, like honestly, like I get it, like we do some of the best of us men. We like, there's nothing wrong with a man that's functioning just on man time. Right, It's like, I'm not fucking with that, because that's how head is the function. But that's how something you have to own masculinity before you step out of See, you got some people to me who don't own it. They just fucked up. But if you own it, like I'm not dressing up ever, I mean, the only fuck what you talking about? That just stupid. But I will cater to your irrational shit, you know what I'm saying. Like I saw something to that where like Kim Kardashian was like she was a single mom and talk about the struggles and say, bitch, you are not a single mom. You are a single woman, that's a mom. Yeah, Like you're not a single parent just because you're single with a child. It's literally unbelievable that you would say that about somebody's father who's trying to be present in their life because y'all not together. You're a single parent. You're not a fucking single parent. But that be that shit, and then you'll have a thousand motherfuckers in the comments catering to that irrational bullshit, Whereas like, just listen, but her feelings is she's a parent in the home by herself. So that makes me say, no, it doesn't fucking doesn't. This nigga is present in this kid's life. He wants to be involved. You don't want. Motherfucker's on tiktoks a thousand things he want that you ain't going with. So I just think, and that's really what this whole the irony, this whole comment, this God, this is God today. God got involved because for sure you and your pride dad was silly start a whole fight over you just not being correct. Now, I'm not saying I can see if you're like this nigga, not finna break up with you. You know, it's over. Now you don't know what to do in a dresser. See, sometimes that's how you react some situations.
Speaker 2: I can see women, you know, they just that way. It's over. It's so like it's devastating. It's like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Like especially real good arguments, I'll be like, I ain't with this, see.
Speaker 1: What, Like what's a really good argument?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking about? Like those ones like I don't know a good one, like where you just really y'all both fired up me, y'all both just like.
Speaker 2: And it's always over the little.
Speaker 1: Because it's really functionality. The big things ain't crazy. Like that's how I am. I'm like a principal person. I mean, I'm not like you could run a car into a brick fucking wall and it won't be an argument, you know what I mean. But when a fractured principle that will make you make the same mistake, that shit will drive me crazy. I'm like, hey, bro, you gotta fix that. That's just stupid. Or I just won't say nothing. See that's see the difference with me. And because it's I just won't say nothing, I'll just let you be just crazy on your own, you know what, I'm saying, like, because the corn the cornerstone what it all is. Sometimes you just can't argue because y'all don't argue, well, you don't debate, well, you just kind of get mad feelings hurt. Didn't say some raggedy shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, That's why I don't. I don't argue anymore because my mouth is reckless and.
Speaker 1: Like, we'll be debating about just like some regular shit and you start talking about something else. That's why your hair is yellow.
Speaker 5: Doing. Yeah, they take everything personal.
Speaker 1: What's the craziest thing yo ex ever said to you, six man that you could say publicly?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'll tune out. I don't. I'm like you, I'm all I argue and I'm just quiet.
Speaker 1: I heard a woman tell her husband his kids was ugly. What that's why your kids ugly?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Like, but you got kids by him too?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: What? Yeah? You know what? I have heard some somebody said it.
Speaker 1: What's the minister thing you ever said to him me? And don't lie what you've said something to him?
Speaker 2: Meg?
Speaker 1: Sure? Okay, what was long time ago?
Speaker 2: Years ago? It was bad. I don't want to talk about it. I was drunk so that don't count.
Speaker 4: That overcount because that means it was it was down in there ready to come out. The opportunity just presented itself.
Speaker 2: No, I was not, No, just you know I was. I was drunk. It was bad. But yeah, So moving on, what's the worst.
Speaker 1: Thing that somebody told me? A drunk mind speaks a sober tongue. I don't believe that. I don't Oh, a drunk ton speaks a sober mind. I don't believe that. I think people drunk just are super tuned in to whatever point they're trying to prove. Somebody drunk be so tuned in with a point they trying to fucking prove. Oh man, they be tuned in. Whatever. What's the worst thing I say to this motherfucking when you drunk, you're like, nigga, fuck that, you just go.
Speaker 2: But that's my thing. I think that I think I have to stop trying to prove a point, Like you know what I'm saying, right, I'm a leo.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the worst two Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm a leo. So you know, but I like, I'm sensitive, like I really like, you know, I want to work on myself. But I really do know I'm very prideful like.
Speaker 1: You gotta let it go with it does nothing for you, It doesn't what what is?
Speaker 3: What do you need to I both got that pride.
Speaker 1: And he needs his.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he needs.
Speaker 1: His to go out in this world and earn and stand up for itself. Who you You aren't standing up to him, right, he's not trying to now if you was getting your ass kicked, it ain't even about standing up to him. It's time to leave, right. There's no reason for a woman to ever have pride if you have to stand up to a man, like if a man finna kick your fucking ass, you feel me, if he gonna kick your fucking ass, leave The solution is not to stand up and fight this mother, because if you whoop his ass, you knock on respect him. And if you whoop your ass, you still ain't got the message. You just fena live in fear crazy. So there's no reason for you to have pride. It don't even make sense. It's why for?
Speaker 3: What for?
Speaker 1: Why does a woman need? What's the definition of pride? What's the definition of pride? I don't look it up bridge. You use your smartphone and be smart. He's your smartphone. What was some information.
Speaker 5: I know what the worst thing.
Speaker 4: I think that was the worst thing.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 4: And X told me she said, I lost respect for you as a man. But I think she was trying to get a response out of her. So I'm I'm like, I think I'm way more secure in myself than she thought I was. So she was expecting me to grab her around her throat and all that type of stuff.
Speaker 5: I just looked at her and I nod in my head, right, all right.
Speaker 1: That's how you feel the facts. What's the definition brett?
Speaker 3: A feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.
Speaker 1: Like what do you fuck? Do you need that for?
Speaker 3: That? Consciousness of one's own dignity?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you need any of that for?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Self preservation should make you leave a fucking violent relationship. Nothing to do with pride. Motherfucker, you're a woman, Let's be honest. A man could kill you for sure. I mean, it's just simple genetics. So self preservation not leaving like I'm a pride woman that he kicked me. He slapped the shit out of me. I'm leaving.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: If you start whooping your motherfucking as, you fucking around die.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I need the pride because my pride is as a man. You know, we evenly match, and it's like I need to stand there for myself and this person. I may have to walk down the street see this motherfucker every day as a woman. If somebody kicking your ass, you're supposed to call the police because this motherfucker could kill you. Now, pride would be the difference if Mike Tyson tried to whoop my ass and I'm finna fight Mike Tyson, that's fucking pride, that's dumb. You gotta be smart. I'm shooting shit out of Mic Mike, bad motherfucker. But you ain't gonna be putting your hands Tyson, Fury, Deontay Wilder all the mother man, I'm gunning you niggas down. First off, whatever you said I did, I for sure. I never disrespected you nigga because you niggas could fight right, So why the fuck I professional fighter. I'm not disrespecting you niggas at all. I'm not finna be squabbling with y'all, I'm not finna be calling your mom out her name and none of that. So you started this, so you got this fucking bullet coming. It's yours. You earned this one. It just don't make sense red to have pride. That's the point. A woman's pride is useless, useless. There is never a reason you need pride. There's never that gLing reason to be proud of what accomplishment. Like sometimes I look at girls and this is gonna be some shit that motherfuckers get mad at me, but they'll be like, in their bio, their greatest achievement is being a mom. Do you know how fucking load the bar is for that to be your greatest achievement, I mean, not being a mom, Like this person is somebody and you're their mom. No, this is your fucking kid. You did the work to bring this little motherfucker. He ain't do nothing but freeload off of all the meals you was eating.
Speaker 3: Freeloaders, They really do be freeloaders.
Speaker 1: I was a freeloader once too. Kids don't do nothing but freeloading your stomach and y'all stomach, they just freeload take off shit, tell you what they not gonna eat. They start that shit in your stomach. They'll be like, we're not eating this, We're not eating that. You'll make me throw up? Fuck you up, all right, So they start already bullying y'all in the womb for me. Then they come out and you celebrate their birthday like they did something.
Speaker 2: I'm knocking off.
Speaker 1: What did they do? A birthday should really be celebrated for the mom.
Speaker 2: My mom my mom, you know, oh yeah, she celebrates on my birthday.
Speaker 1: She did the work that she should be celebrating. What the fuck did you do?
Speaker 3: Birthday?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: The mother's day should be about the kids because they did make you a mom. But really, you should celebrate all the days on Mother's Day. All your kids' birthday should be Mother's Day. This is y'all day, but every one of y'all birthdays, y'all should celebrate me because I did all the work for you to be here. I could have smoked crack, I could have been drinking a bunch of liquor. I could have did I could have not took my prenatal pills as a mother. All that shit you did, and then you celebrate them like they did. So none of the niggas ain't did nothing nothing. I'm not knocking them. I'm not knocking the little crumb snatchers. I'm saying they didn't do nothing. You damn near died to make them. Motherfuckers. Come here, damn near motherfucker be on that table. You'd be seeing YouTube mo Fucky on the table. My fuckers split wide open, shit, and my fucky split wide the fuck open. And you celebrate that month for us, split you open. You know how crazy you gotta be.
Speaker 3: That's our baby.
Speaker 1: Shit, No, you her baby, your son, that nigga every birthday and he like, man, mom, you did that. Look at me. I'm here, but you know i'm here.
Speaker 2: Man, your brother your birthday on Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: That's your birthday, nigga. That's why we celebrate you on Mother's Day. You celebrates your ass on Mother's Day, nigga, because all you did was make me a mom your birthday. I damn near died for this, nigga. I put in the greatest work. I was Kobe Bryant that day, y'all. Kobe Bryant that day. In Game seven, seventeen eighty, when you give birth to a kid seventeen Kobe twenty ten. You missed somewhere, but you got them eighteen. He remounds you up on that table, split wide open, and this little nigga, you got to push. I seen youtubes maybe having to push and shit, he screaming. This motherfucker come out off fucked up and ship you up there, look tired like you just put in all them hours of work, and you celebrate him for what or her? Wow, you didn't do nothing. You just showed up. You wouldn't even get out. I had to push you. I could see if they just climbed out.
Speaker 3: You gotta push about.
Speaker 1: You gotta push too. Now only do you gotta feel and honestly, look Olivia on my mother, I wish i'd call her and apologize because I just think about it now, like even for mothers and fathers. Now, this is gonna be fucked up because it's a lot of great fathers and I love y'all fathers. My boy Alcatraze want to grass six is a great father. A lot of a lot of men I surround myself with are like incredible fathers. That's why I probably fuck with him, because I feel like something is more important than themselves to them that's right, So I fuck with niggas like that. But nigga as a father, nigga, a mom is ten months out on you. She been being a mom to this little nigga for nine or ten months, however long it takes to hatch this little thing and put it together, you know, I mean, bake it in the oven, whatever got to happen inside that oven. They do that shit ten months by the motherfucking self. By they motherfucking self. That's why I'll be like, I can't really argue when a mom want to do something and then the father don't get fifty to fifty rights it should be. But I get it, you know what I mean, because y'all go through a lot of shit for these little motherfuckers, you know what I'm saying, a lot of shit And all I did was knock you down for about a good five seconds. So there's nothing to really like. Whatever accomplishment you did is really nothing. As somebody who earths everything about this world that we fuck with, Like, there's everything, So what is the point of pride? Like you're the it's like God being prideful. I would never call a woman god. I've heard that expression, but You're pretty close to the idea of it for sure. You know what I'm saying, You're pretty close.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 1: I just think that point.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely gonna think about that. This was very eye opening. Crazy like you said, God brought this today and saying, I'm really gonna work on my's gonna work with my pride.
Speaker 3: I think you should go in there, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Just go in there.
Speaker 2: That's that's the solution for everything, he says. It's just go second dick.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what, babe, man, I don't know. I didn't know the difference between this and I made this big deal. Give me your dick so I can put it in Give me your dick, put it in your mouth.
Speaker 2: But I'm the task rabbit is.
Speaker 3: You guys are gonna hang up. You guys gonna hang out. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The suck just like here, let me just suk your day for like three minutes or something. I know we got to go to this fantastic party.
Speaker 3: But let me shuck your day at least at least just you know, let him know, like we're gonna talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and your dick is gonna talk. Wow, I have something to say to.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're gonna have a really good I want to have a good conversation today.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have a conversation today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not a good conversation today too. Why because I just need to, you know, learn some ship out, figure my life out.
Speaker 1: Just don't start it with we need to talk.
Speaker 2: Okay, Just don't be that just we need to talk.
Speaker 1: Just doesn't please cut that out.
Speaker 2: We just want you to know how important it is.
Speaker 1: No, you don't. You just want to torture, because you know what tortures. Just now you're already ahead and we tell you we don't like that talk there.
Speaker 2: When you get home, we need to talk.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm not home.
Speaker 1: I'm not even coming home. For good looking out for tuning in to the No Sellers podcast, Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West Coast of the USA and produced by my Homeboy A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network and Not Heard Radio Yeah