Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Peck and Key Arms from the studio c Season.
Speaker 3: Uh, we're one week for them from Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Today might be a uh, you know about time, Prio sum you to take some days off. Welcome to another live presentation of the Armstrong and Giddy Program before we take a little vacation. And today we're under the tutelage of our general manager. Nvidia, the company, the stock that cannot be.
Speaker 1: Stopped, or more importantly, maybe the AI boom that can't be stocked can't be stopped, and it is not a bubble, at least not yet. Maybe wait a minute, what does that mean? Well, nobody knows, but the bubble has not burst. So and then we've got the job's numbers just came out a half an hour ago.
Speaker 3: Bad news. It was good news as I understand it. I was afraid that would happen. It was really good news, which is bad news.
Speaker 1: Came in twice the number they were expecting, double the projected numbers. I'll never understand what that means. Why doesn't that just mean they were bad at projecting what they were going to do.
Speaker 3: Oh right, yeah, maybe you just made a mistake.
Speaker 1: Maybe the question here isn't the jobs, it's you, you acust what are you thinking?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: If actually I did see a guy in news Nation talking about you know, the way they do this. They actually send stuff out in the mail, the US mail, and then people facts back their That's how they do this. That's what Trump was complaining about with a couple of bad jobs reports, like the system is so antiquated. Of course, these are good numbers, so it'll probably not complain about the system today. But double the numbers they were expecting, which means they're not going to lower the interest rates in December, so good news means bad news. Whereas if it had been like half what they were expecting, they probably would have lowered interest rates here in the next month, which we all would have liked. Keeping in mind that all of these numbers will be revised completely in there therefore meaningless and only two people understand the global economy, and unfortunately.
Speaker 3: They disagree, as the old joke.
Speaker 1: Goes, I was actually reading about this this morning, and they pointed out that there was a great deal of trouble collecting some of the data during the shutdown, and so we won't have numbers for October. But the one hundred and nineteen thousand jobs created in September was surprise given the net four thousand lost in August. So for some reason we' that was the revised number from Augrass.
Speaker 3: So for some reason, we're supposed.
Speaker 1: To believe it went from minus four thousand to plus one hundred and twenty thousand in a month, and that won't be completely revised again.
Speaker 3: My attitude was, I'm through here. This is silly.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't make any decisions in my life based on this stuff. The only thing that is meaningful is this almost certainly means they are not going to lower the interest rates again this year. And if it had been a bad number, they probably would have.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 1: Just accordingly, Trump angry at Jerome Powell, cussing him out to public.
Speaker 3: Too late, too stupid, like talking to a chair. Jerome Powell. All right, Oh god, that's funny. Oh, speaking of people.
Speaker 1: That Trump has turned on angrily, I was just reading that at Marjorie Taylor Green's district, they're sticking with her hardcore. She's their gal. They're like, yeah, Trump needs to cut it out. He's wrong, she's our gal.
Speaker 3: Be built. Buts body that's her, that's her.
Speaker 1: Isn't that going to be interesting to watch as uh Trump heads out the door of history whether people whether he's maga or the people that were maga or maga, that that remains to be seen. I guess she's maga. Yeah, I would agree, and that I think kind of answers the question. And it's funny his presumption that because he was the engine of a movement, he will always be the engine of that movement, as opposed to the movement growing up and moving out and getting its own place, which happens with movements, especially if they feel like their current leadership has not done them right. The Epstein thing for one, speaking for another, speaking a head and out the door. They're having a memorial service for Dick Cheney today, former Vice president, and a whole bunch of your former heavyweights are going to be there, including at George W.
Speaker 3: Bush and Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: And I you know, every time there's a memorial service in Joe Biden's there, I think let's get a two for one dealho go on, huh, you just crawl in the box. Oh, say everybody a little time, Sada, You're almost there, You're almost that's insensitive, right, there, is it? I disavow, I disavow. Okay, then I apologize for I take what do you? I take full responsibility.
Speaker 3: That's oh okay, then all right.
Speaker 1: I started to watch the and I only watched fifteen minutes, the new Ken Burns documentary about the American Revolution. I only got fifteen minutes in. I want to watch it with my son, and he was busy doing homework last night. And it's I don't know how many episodes. Can you look that up? Somebody looked at up.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's four episodes, two hours long, eight hours long, something like that, or ten hours or twelve hours or twenty years long.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. Check your localistics. But it's very long and I've only started it.
Speaker 1: But it was a different wrinkle than anything I've ever seen, in which in the first ten minutes they talk about the Indian tribes that I'd been here for a very very long time when the columists show up, and the way they ran their government and the way we were running our government, and everything like that. And I'm going to be interested to see as I get into it. As ken Burns, the documentary maker, if you ever see him in interviews, he's like practically woke. I mean, he's not just a lefty, he's way out there. But his documentaries have not been And I'm really interested to see if this I think is fair and you know that is perfectly fair.
Speaker 3: To at least bring that in. I'll be interested to see how they treat it.
Speaker 1: Like I said, there could very easily be a tipping point where I think, Okay, now I'm not doing this, but right the way we've portrayed it, that's why Columbus Day has been so stupid. It's like I was basically Todd Columbus showed up to an empty country with like six Indians here, and they were all super happy he showed up.
Speaker 3: And that's pretty much the way I was taught. And the American Revolution the same thing.
Speaker 1: And as the Americans expanded westward in the Monroe Doctrine, and you know, not a mention of the the ten thousand year history and hundreds of thousands of millions of people that already lived here, and how that whole thing was going to work out and that's perfectly reasonable to have that be part of the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd say so.
Speaker 1: It sounds like my education may have been in that department, a little more nuanced anyway than years, a little more balanced. But I'm reminded of the Jerry Seinfeld bit which was so good about if you're watching a nature documentary, you always root for the animal that they're doing the documentary about. And if you're watching a documentary about lions, you're saying, you know, catch that, impalla.
Speaker 2: Catch it, eat it. You gotta feed your cubs.
Speaker 1: And then you know, if you're watching an Impala documentary, it's run in palla, get.
Speaker 3: Away from the lion, run so you can take care of your kids.
Speaker 1: And the problem with a lot of modern Howard Zinn Marxist woke American history is that they're not telling the history of the United States. They're telling the history of everyone else who may have been bruised by the United States or even perhaps killed.
Speaker 3: So you know, you can include that.
Speaker 1: But are we watching a lion documentary or are we watching an Impala documentary? If that's what I'll be watching out for, I guess I can't wait to get further into it.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're all six episodes that are two hours apiece.
Speaker 1: So twelve hours of it, which you know good I want to in depth. They got a little Ben Franklin going last night. Really enjoyed that. I always like, you know, Ben, old doctor Ben good Man. Oh I heard I heard of Thomas Jefferson quote the other day. This just popped on him.
Speaker 3: The Ladies too, Doctor Ben. Did he know Epstein?
Speaker 1: That may not be. That may not be true. I understand that whole He loved the Ladies thing. It was a story that somebody started that just may not be true whatsoever.
Speaker 3: But no time for that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: We got to start the show officially because this is an interesting angle also.
Speaker 3: And then holy.
Speaker 1: Freaking crap, there's some Epstein stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh how could that possibly be?
Speaker 6: Boy?
Speaker 1: Larry Summers stepped down now from his teaching job at Harvard as more people looked at the emails and thought, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I I don't know, I don't know. I don't know if I have a problem with Harvard or whoever putting pressure on him.
Speaker 1: Come on, you're like an old man trying to sex up one of your people. You're mentoring. I don't think we need you around here. Oh, yeah, it's not like he was looking for you know, he's a single guy and said, Hey, I met a really great lady and I want to impress her.
Speaker 3: Where's a great restaurant.
Speaker 1: No, He's like, hey, I get this a student here, she's pretty hot. How do I command her from sex? Pick specifically talking about how do I get her in bed? And I asked her for drinks and she said no, what should I do next? I mean going back and forth to Epstein for advice on that. He don't need that guy in your campus.
Speaker 3: Epstein replied, what great is she in?
Speaker 1: Oh, Laurie Summers has to sepside and he has. He's pretty much done with public life completely. Man, his life changed in the last two weeks. Yeah, anyway, I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this. It is a Thursday, November twentieth, week before Thanksgiving, the year twenty twenty five, Armstrong and getting we approved of this program. Okay, let's begin then officially, according the FCC rules and regulations, here we go at mark.
Speaker 7: The critical point here is in video is kind of the choke point of the entire AI boom. Everything runs through or on some type of Nvidia product, which means this isn't just about one company, this is about the entire space. This would be a leading indicator if demand was starting to drop, if the buildout needed to slow up a little bit. There is no indication of that in this report. And so for the broader markets this is very good news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in Vidia came in what like sixty percent growth or something revenue growth, which just yeah, enormous. This was after several days of the tech stocks being down, which really drive everything now. As they pointed out there, and people worried that the air had come out of the AI bubble, but that revenue return means that the air is still in the bubble. Whether it's a bubble or not. Maybe it's right.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: I think it's If it's not a bubble, it's something like a bubble. Because the companies that we're talking about buying the Nvidia chips are pledged to spend just incomprehensible amounts of money going forward, even more than they've spent this year for instance. And the question for the market, the stock market, is do we have faith that these will be good investments. That's the one question, Because the stock market is two things. It's investing in companies, and it's also just wild speculation. Will this stock be worth as much or more tomorrow? And so everybody's looking at everybody else saying, good God, we're spending a lot of money. Is this going to be worth it? As soon as a bunch of people say maybe not, the stock collapses, which might not indicate anything about the wisdom of investing money in AI. As I said, it's there are two different dynamics going here. I saw the stat yesterday and I don't remember it was for twenty three or twenty four, But it doesn't make any difference that ninety percent of GDP growth in the United States was AI related percent. That's amazing and most of that investment and not like revenue right well, it's revenue from each other, all chasing the same goal, which remains, you know, distant. Got some recent quotes from Elon Musk and what he thinks the world is going to look like when AGI gets going.
Speaker 3: I take it it wasn't to cheery and inspiring. Well it is for him.
Speaker 1: I don't know if human beings can handle that much change that fast, because it's going to happen like in the next couple of years, but we got Katie's headlines on the way. We got lots of news to get to today. A new peace plan for Russia and Ukraine being floated that sounds like the Russians drew it up and Zolensky has no interest in it, among other things to talk about.
Speaker 3: Stay here. I didn use the word robust more often.
Speaker 1: It's only used in economic terms robust job numbers today, and I don't remember throw that word around at and it's a good word, feing pretty robust today. You know who did not robust at least in terms of the latest Fox poll people's attitudes about Donald Trump. We'll have to get into that soon now. Was a pretty rough poll that came out yesterday, especially around his what used to be his top issue, the economy. So we'll get into that. Interesting, all right, So much to talk about today. Let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 3: Katie, all right, we got some.
Speaker 6: Of the alphabet reporting on the Epstein thing, and also some other outlets New York Times. Trump approves the release of the Epstein files, but loopholes remain, CNN.
Speaker 3: Washington Post, Oh, go ahead, go ahead, I finish.
Speaker 6: Up CNN how Trump reversed course on the Epstein files as his administration faces lingering suspicion about their release, and then the Washington Post Trump signs build release Epstein files, but doubt remains in the process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it became clear to me. I happened to read that one in the Washington Post. If they released every one, keep in mind, every single word of this, the conspiracy theories would still remain because this is just so rich in question marks the whole thing. But there are giant loopholes to what they're going to release.
Speaker 3: There could be.
Speaker 1: Reams and reams of stuff that is held back for legal and ethical rider. There's going to be tremendous public political pressure to release the stuff or to unredact it.
Speaker 6: Right from the Wall Street Journal and video, strong results show AI fears are premature.
Speaker 1: Wilson depends which fears you're talking about.
Speaker 6: And thinking of all those people who said they were going to trade their tesla's in for a prius from Fox Business, Toyota ceo goes full maga at Red, White, and Blue NASCAR event in Japan.
Speaker 1: Really look forward to getting flipped off in your prius, just like I get flipped off in my cyber drug every day.
Speaker 6: Oh from the daily mail fury as new upkeep law in Massachusetts will find homeowners two hundred dollars for using gas powered leaf blowers.
Speaker 1: M I don't appreciate the infringement on freedom, and yet that's a tough one pint of my existence.
Speaker 3: The leaf flower.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, what's the libertarian point of view? You can do whatever you want as long as you're not harming anybody else. You're definitely harming other people using those gas leaf blowers. Yeah, it's funny that we as a society recognize fully. I think an eyesore something that's ugly and terrible, but something that offends the ears we put up with too much. I think I've got a battery powered one, does fine? Or get a rake, Get a freaking rake? Is Saday morning seven o'clock birds tweeting beautiful day and that next door.
Speaker 6: What Oh that is unpleasant. Joe and I are just showing off USA today. Eighteen carrot gold toilet dubbed America fetches twelve point one million at auction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, it's in my guest bathroom. Swing on by.
Speaker 1: You can use it, using it to me is the greatest. Its performance are Oh my god, to squad on that and.
Speaker 3: Scroll through my phone for a half an hour. Oh you feel like you can trust me?
Speaker 6: From study fines, pig kidney functions normally in Brain Dead Human for record sixty one days.
Speaker 1: First of all, we are playing Thanksgiving night after your big meal, come out and see pig kidney.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Secondly, that's a good that's a pretty good run for the guy with the pig kidney.
Speaker 3: Huh okay.
Speaker 6: And finally, the Babylon be bearded six' four man in address said he needs an awareness.
Speaker 3: Week for greater.
Speaker 6: Visibility that's because it's trans ability week this.
Speaker 1: Week case she didn't know almost one of the fifty seven weeks a year that are set aside FOR lgbtq minus plus ia.
Speaker 3: Over The power Of. Flour they're probably mentioning it in the public. School. Yeah The fox pull.
Speaker 1: That came out yesterday getting a lot of, attention partially because it's. Fought fox is a really good polling. Organization they don't seem to push the numbers either, direction but the fact that It's fox and they're not good For trump.
Speaker 3: Is getting a lot of. Attention we can hit you with a couple of those numbers and we'll get.
Speaker 5: THIS a new ranking of the top global airlines was just released and not a SINGLE us carrier made the top. Ten, luckily no one's flying ON us airline will hear this news because their seat screens don't work and The Wi fi cost thirty.
Speaker 3: Dollars, well this is.
Speaker 5: True Spirit airlines ranked one hundred and, fifteenth which is really nice because there's only eighty three airlines totally.
Speaker 1: Out So i'll talk a little bit about flying. Later as The secretary Of transportation came out yesterday and said something so as they were presented by the mainstream, media of course they have to present, everything And trump administration is stupid and, hilarious and he talked about people dressing up more to fly on. PLANES i thought that is kind of a weird thing to, say but THEN i heard it in context WHICH i thought was really, interesting and that was regarding the topic of like all these fights on planes and the lack of decorum that we've started having in airports and on, planes and it gets the whole culture conversation THAT i brought up on The One More thing podcast With elvis and The beatles and long.
Speaker 3: Hair, yeah, ANYWAY i want to talk about that again.
Speaker 1: Later, interesting would it be possible to get to an airline going that you had to apply to fly? On and it wouldn't be like a really high. Bar but if you were just a jackass or you, ever you, know, pulled you, know wacky, behavior you'd be off the. List it'd be like a private, club an airline. Club but we wouldn't get like it wouldn't be exclusive to like the top two, percent exclusive to like the top eighty five, percent just not the fifteen percent Of america that makes life miserable or maybe ninety eight. PERCENT i, mean the percentage of people that are ever gonna freaking, fight throw punches or start screaming at. YOU a plane has got to be pretty damn, small, Right i'm telling, You i'm gonna get that. Started how much does a plane? COST i got to buy a bunch of planes first.
Speaker 3: Step.
Speaker 1: Uh This fox poll that's out is getting a lot of attention and more the MORE i dug into. It it should be getting a lot of. Attention this is SOME i was gonna say it's bad news For. Trump it is because he's in office. Currently but what it Says the overall takeaway for me AS i read it is we got a very big chunk Of america that is unhappy with their economic situation or the economic situation of the. Country and they were unhappy Under. Obama at the, end they're they're feeling better Under trump first, term but still it was kind of, unhappy really unhappy Under, biden and really unhappy Under trump. Again and so it's just our politics are going to swing back and forth like, crazy and each, election pundits who make their living trying to figure out the electorates say The democrats have gotten back The hispanic vote and the, young, uneducated white male and then when the other party wins And trump, wins is, Ah trump has figured out how to talk to the high school, graduate white Working, no it's just all these people think they're getting screwed and they're unhappy at the. Time they don't follow politics that. Closely they just want to boot out who's ever in there and think the next person will be.
Speaker 3: BETTER i think that's. It there's a lot of.
Speaker 1: That, currently three quarters of voters view the economy. Negatively that's worse than the seventy percent that said the same at the end Of biden's, term that might be the only number you need to talk.
Speaker 3: About so at the end Of.
Speaker 1: Biden's first term when he got heaved out Because trump's economy was so. Good you, know first term seventy had a negative view of the. Economy it's now seventy six. Percent, YEAH i Think trump may be getting hosed on. That AND i based that partly on a PIECE i read By Larry. Cudlow he was talking about how since Uh trump has been in office for eight months now and the inflation of groceries during his you need to say that, again that is an excellent. Point how do we all forget that every single?
Speaker 3: Day oh, yeah it's just eight months or.
Speaker 1: So for three years into The trump. Term, no we have many months of consumer price index. REPORTS i should, say we just Started trump's. TERM i, KNOW i, KNOW i, know it's. Amazing but and the the increase in the price of, groceries the inflation of groceries.
Speaker 3: Has actually been, very very.
Speaker 1: Modest the cumulative grocery price jump is one point four. Percent And cudlow say, it says that's he has nothing to apologize. For his point being that the terrible inflation of The biden years you've phrased it as people still haven't gotten used to seeing those prices on. Items the other reality, is though wages have increased, significantly they haven't increased nearly enough to eat up all of the inflation and, prices and so people are still getting abused by the prices they see every single. Day and they've actually gone up at teeny tiny bit Since trump took, office which is not, surprising but partly Because trump promised he would lower, prices and on a few groceries they have, lowered but most it's just arresting the rise in prices or just letting them rise a little. BIT i think people are people expected much more than they could reasonably expect to, get partially because they were told unreasonable. Things yeah that's. True well That's american. Elections, yeah no doubt about. It, well since you brought that, up we'll get into the specifics on what people feel about these. Things compared to a year, ago voters say their seventy eight percent of voters say their utilities have gone, up two thirds say their healthcare has gone, up two thirds say their housing has gone. Up over halfs say their gasolina is. Higher eighty five percent say their grocery prices are, higher including sixty percent who say they're and groceries.
Speaker 3: Have gone up a.
Speaker 1: Lot eighty five percent say their grocery prices are more expensive Under trump than they were, before and sixty percent say a. Lot that's that's a bad political environment for. You whether it's fair or, not that doesn't really factor in unless you can get out there and message in such a way that you convince people it's not your.
Speaker 3: Fault, yeah by the, way any better message?
Speaker 1: AGGRESSIVELY i, mean because for one, thing people are coming to the annual renewal of various, things their homeless, insurance their current, insurance their healthcare, plan their their, rent their least, whatever and The biden inflation hadn't hit them in a long time in those, categories.
Speaker 3: And now they're getting punched in the.
Speaker 1: Stomach by the, way because we usually break down the Polls republican And, democrat because sometimes the number For democrats can be ninety eight percent and For republicans it's two percent and you average it out to Fifty and what does that tell you about? Anything but on this particular topic THAT i just hit you with all those, numbers it was majorities Of republicans that agree with the majorities Of democrats on all of those numbers except for. Gas all the other, Numbers, oh it's majority Of republicans, say, yeah it's got more.
Speaker 3: Expensive how about this.
Speaker 1: Number at the end Of biden's, term voters said by a thirty point margin that his policies had done more to hurt than help their.
Speaker 3: FAMILIES i remember we talked about that a.
Speaker 1: Lot, yeah the new survey shows almost identical results thirty one point margin That trump's economic policies have hurt rather than help.
Speaker 3: Them. Wow, wow you, know one more excuse For.
Speaker 1: Trump he's got the entirety of the media against, him but that is elector. Disastrous by a two to one, margin voters Say trump is more responsible for the current economy Than.
Speaker 3: Biden it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Obviously since trumps since you, know you got to bake the cake of the. Economy it takes a long time to steer the giant aircraft carrier of the. Economy it turns very. Slowly but the old saying is so. True presidents get more credit or blame for everything that happens to the economy because the predecessor usually you, know will put the ingredients in the. Cake, well and we're talking about the percentage of the economy or how DO i face this? Exactly that the president in the federal government can affect it all because your state is really important to the. Economy it's laws and, regulations not to, mention, hello market. Forces we shouldn't be talking about the government much at all when we're talking about the. Economy it's way over involved in the. Economy so the idea that the president can wave a magic fiscal wand and turn things around is just a fantasy that's been you, know sold by both.
Speaker 3: Parties for a long. Time SO i get white people are fooled by, it but it's.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous, again it's two to one voters Say trump is more responsible for the current economy Than, biden and like eighty percent of people say the economy for them is. Bad it's sixty two to thirty. Two so those are some tough. Numbers had an inflation is high or has been, high nothing else. Matters that is so flipping. True and you see it every. DAY i, know that's the way it wears on, me even if it's a small. Thing you, KNOW i got and THEN i end up spending twenty eight. Dollars but IF i thought it was going to be sixteen and it's twenty, eight it just puts in my mind a feeling of, damn things are, expensive, Right and if under the next guy's watch it goes up to twenty, nine you're not, thinking, well as an annualized, rate it's actually fairly.
Speaker 3: Modest, no you're, thinking holy, crap that's.
Speaker 1: Expensive and it compounds inflation like interest.
Speaker 3: Compounds you, know it's it's.
Speaker 1: Funny And i've got all sorts of stuff on INFLATION i want to talk about, later just BECAUSE i think it's important people understand. It that's like the number one reason you ought to be in favor of serious fiscal responsibility in the government.
Speaker 3: Is the insidious hidden tax of.
Speaker 1: Inflation but WAS i gonna SAY i had a point there as An, oh that's. Right so the way that gets you so enthusiastic about, saving or they used to, anyway is they point out, that, look if you make five percent, interest the next, year you're not making you, know you're not getting five percent of a. Dollar you're getting five percent of a dollar, five which turns into you, know after a couple of, years it's a dollar, six and it grows and it.
Speaker 3: Compounds, well inflation's the same.
Speaker 1: Thing two percent of a dollar six is more than two percent of a. Dollar, yeah so it keeps compounding and eating away at your buying. Power so here's WHERE i turned cynical. Libertarian so the government can print money and hand it out to their cronies and or buy your, votes even though it's incredibly.
Speaker 3: Ill advised to print that.
Speaker 1: Money before we take a break and get to mail, Bag i'll hit you with a couple of numbers that are bad for The, democrats just to you, know throw that.
Speaker 3: Out, there go give them one or.
Speaker 1: Two, yes a record low thirty nine percent have a favorable view of The Democratic. Party that's the lowest they've ever, had probably because they're so. Terrible senate everyone knows.
Speaker 3: It, yeah, yes or your lips To god's.
Speaker 1: Ears Senate Minority Leader Chuck schumer has a twenty two percent approval.
Speaker 3: Rating who are you twenty two? Percent what are your? Standards?
Speaker 1: What what would he bad leader of the minority party in The senate look?
Speaker 3: Like can?
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 1: Yeah but really the overall headline Is trump is down thirty eight percent on the, Economy and then that was his rock. Solid you, know even if you Hated, trump you believed him on the economy first.
Speaker 3: Term he's now at thirty eight percent on the. Economy that's a big. Deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah the PEACE i was, READING i can't remember where About Marjorie Taylor green in a big meeting of The Republican party in her, district and how it became clear that the vast bulk of the folks were With margie as opposed To trump in the areas where they, disagreed and there was a fair current Of trump seems more interested in the. World marjorie is more about the people of her district than the people in this part of the.
Speaker 3: Country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well trump YESTERDAY i heard him talking about the stock market, records And Marjorie Taylor green is probably talking about the price of you, know let us or, whatever something like making seven dollars to a whole bunch of to a whole bunch of voters that never ever think about the stock.
Speaker 3: Market, ever this is not on the radar at.
Speaker 1: All, right, Right, yeah it's the first signs of out of touch billionaire we've seen a handful of times in recent. Days, yeah or the signs that we got a really angry proletariat that probably ought to be educated on bigger picture stuff and have a better understanding the way the world.
Speaker 3: Works maybe both, Both Oh joe throws out of.
Speaker 1: Both we've got just made the case that people who never even think about the stock market because they got no money in, it you, know they have the right to be.
Speaker 3: Mad which what side of this are you?
Speaker 1: Working you're jumping back and forth like some sort of frog or flea or some jumping. Thing i'm trying to have both. Sides, okay that's What i'm trying to tell. You never lose an argument that, way or.
Speaker 3: It's the other.
Speaker 1: Way Usually i'm trying to anger Everyone's, yes we've got mail bag on the way and lots of other. Stuff talk about stay.
Speaker 8: Here, god the lunch from microv smells. Disgusting do people bring their garbage to work and heat it up for some?
Speaker 3: Reason why would you eat up for?
Speaker 1: Garbage that would be odd, Behavior no. Doubt he smells like it at the. Radio would not shock. Me speaking of shocking coming up during, mailbag the world's most dangerous tongue. Twister stay with, us but first your freedom of the quote of the.
Speaker 3: Day this was sent along by Oh MAN i don't have the name in front of. Me thanks for sending it.
Speaker 1: Though speaking Of Ben, franklin this is from the good Doctor Ben, franklin seventeen seventy. Four AND i want you to think not of the, nation but of state. Government AS i read, this the ordaining of laws in favor of one part of the nation to the prejudice and oppression of another is certainly the most erroneous and mistaken. Policy an equal dispensation of, protection, rights, privileges and advantages is what every part is entitled to and ought to.
Speaker 3: Enjoy long annoyed.
Speaker 1: Me the domination of state politics in a number of different. STATES i can name by the populous blue, cities and they just don't give a damn what all the other people out there were just outnumbered in many.
Speaker 3: Cases, anyway, mailbag.
Speaker 1: Drop this note mail back At armstrong you getta dot. COM a nice note here From, kurt who mentions his family has been enjoying tongue, twisters many hours of, laughter, giggling sort, snortling and. Shortling after looking these up and trying to send going back to the segment we did years ago with my, son.
Speaker 3: Uh the articulation exercises for. Actors, oh, OKAY i kind of remember.
Speaker 1: That, YEAH i did, TOO i remember it being really. Fun maybe we ought to dig that up. Anyway here it is the world's most dangerous tongue, twister AND i will do my. BEST i can't decide if the music's a good idea or.
Speaker 3: Not, michael it's very IMPORTANT i not be. Distracted all, right here we, Go Missus.
Speaker 1: Puggy wuggy has a square cut, punt not a punt cut, square.
Speaker 3: Just, me you've frightened.
Speaker 1: Me you sure this is a GOOD i gotta get all the way through, it all.
Speaker 3: RIGHT i was. Slow, no, no that's not that it would be, cheating, yes but it could be the end of our. Career i'm still paying for my. CAR i have a house. Favorite you.
Speaker 2: Know it's.
Speaker 1: FUNNY i was going to bring that up in the context of, this this tongue. Twister let me finish, it then we'll talk about.
Speaker 3: It Missus.
Speaker 1: Puggy wuggy has a square cut, punt not a punt cut, square just a square cut.
Speaker 3: Punt it's round in the stern and blunked in the. Front Missus Puggy wuggy has a square cut. Punt there you.
Speaker 1: Go got through, it and it actually is a really good articulation. Exercise my tongue feels. Different, ah it is a mark of how Silly the concept of an obscenity is that if you accidentally were to make that noise with your mouth that was shaded as if you've expressed the thought.
Speaker 3: That was a cunning. Stunt doubt right.
Speaker 1: EXACTLY krtp keep writing that Punt kurt and his family in Beautiful San, Jose. California well, right, oh he thought of that BECAUSE i mentioned That judy AND i wrote a punt In, Cambridge. England well, right if you were doing a tongue twister that was she had a nice figure and the figure was nice and data and you accidentally got the letters mixed, up you would End it would end your, career even if you had no intention whatsoever saying, oh you shouldn't even done that tongue. Twister it's, dangerous or it came out a little too. Easy you're used to saying. THAT i guess, her that has happened many. Times oh, yeah a picture a tongue twister with a bunch of n's in the word. BIGGER i, mean for, Instance i'm not doing that one. Anyway speaking of, Speaking steve, In i'll get to a sign off in a, second he, Says, fellas WHEN i heard your comments on people dropping their teas in speech these, DAYS i had to shout and. Amen i'd actually posted TO x a week or so, ago lamenting that very. Subject the practice seems to have its advent in modern, ebonics which became popularized in nineteen ninety six In oakland in the school. District but the thing that caused me to post was Actually Caroline, levitt The press secretary at The White, house constantly pronouncing important is, important as in The president finds this very. IMPORTANT i give up like my son says Signed steve In North. Carolina my son, says, button AND i don't know where he picked it. Up he's done it like his whole.
Speaker 3: Life how would you like to be hit?
Speaker 1: IN i don't know where culturally he picked it, up but it seems to be a thing with young, people at least according to TikTok.
Speaker 3: Oh please, stop we got a lot more on the. Way stay, Here armstrong And getty