Speaker 1: Booking Boys podcast reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast depends on you.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: Three yeah, Brooklyn Boys, slice time for our episode three fifty one, and then some about that, and then some and then some I'll be okay, fifty one and then some and some others. Yeah, and then anything else.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Although people rarely comment on the back catalog, they usually within two or three episodes of the current right, that's what they're commenting on. So this is the companion episode. This is the episode about the episode. This is not that's my line. I say that. You said why I say that? That's my line. The thing about the thing, the thing about the thing. So if you listen through the iHeart Radio app, you were able to click through that, hit that microphone and talk back to us. That's the beauty. If you listen any other way, thank you for listening, But keep in mind, in order to participate, you must listen through the iHeart Radio app and get us there. All right, here's some feedback from last week.
Speaker 4: You from all over the map.
Speaker 5: Oh I forgot to mention when Brody was testing out the sound way, scary. You should have already known that Brody was gonna fuck with you.
Speaker 6: Bro You should have already know what I knew.
Speaker 4: Let's let's try it out.
Speaker 3: I already knew.
Speaker 4: I already knew.
Speaker 5: Man, come on, scary, you gotta be better than that.
Speaker 2: No, I kind of knew, but I let it happen because it's comedy. It's you are fooled.
Speaker 6: Thank you again.
Speaker 5: I'm scary. Yes, Brody was definitely refreshing in the air show because he definitely brought order every time he came around.
Speaker 4: Because Greg t was just chaotic as fuck. Bro God.
Speaker 5: I mean, some of his antics were funny, but other times I was just like, shut the fuck up, Greg T.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 5: If anybody wants to listen to some chaos, some crazy shit, y'all need to listen to the off air show now that ship.
Speaker 2: By the way, uh off air show also on this same Brooklyn Boys channel. Just scroll all the way back beyond episode zero and you'll see the off show. Yeah, the scroll.
Speaker 7: If you're on the iHeartRadio app, you can just reverse the order so that the oldest one is at the top, in which case you'll see the offens.
Speaker 4: Do that.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying it's way, way way chronologically. It's before episode zero of the Brooklyn More.
Speaker 7: Importantly, we don't have commercials running in those episodes, so just listen to the new episodes.
Speaker 2: No, but I kind of want to. I want people to realize how good they have it these days. If you ever feel like, how this podcast sucks, listen to the Affair Show. Well, whoa, whoa, whoa Woa I that don't like, Oh, well, if it's that sucks more, well, I'm just saying no, no, no, I'm just saying like, if you want a healthy cood podcast, it's a great podcast. But if you want it, if you want to hear, you know where we came from. You know, you know the term. Let's just say, as Drake was said, started from the bottom. Now we hear, I mean we were at the bottom. Okay. Affair Show had some had some good moments. It was a good part. And this is a whole different thing, that's all. It's like.
Speaker 7: It's like when a band changes lead singers. Some people like the original lead singer, some people like the new lead singer. I'm not going to make any band references because you'll.
Speaker 2: Be like, oh, I'm a David Lee Roth fan forever. There you go, Van Halen is what I was thinking.
Speaker 8: Hey, you I from Wisconsin here, I just got to say, with all this talk about food and stuff about like other countries of better food, I know a lot about this stuff. I work with pesticides commercially very often. I know a lot about nutrition. At my heaviest I was three hundred and ten pounds, At my lightest, I was one hundred and seventy pounds. I know about that stuff.
Speaker 2: Wow. So congratulations, Okay, But.
Speaker 8: I gotta say, with all this stuff, Italy uses more pesticides per acre of crop lands than America does really, so that doesn't make any sense. Pesticides are also everywhere. Everybody has pesticides in their houses, everybody uses pesticides, everybody's around pesticides every day. You'd be surprised at how often people are around pesticides. And they're also quite necessary to what you're doing if you're growing any crop whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Wow. And that's could be a.
Speaker 8: Different like a type of banana that everybody would eat, or at least it was rather popular in America. It was called big yellow or something. And there's a fungal disease which is quite hard to control in any application, but it basically wiped out almost all of them.
Speaker 2: So we had to move.
Speaker 8: To a different banana because it wouldn't affect other types of bananas, so we started using different bananas. So around thirty forty years ago we all switched. What type of banana?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 9: Also?
Speaker 8: Scary Jones goes on a diet, you know, in the first quarter of every year that requires him to not sweat because it'll take too much water away from his body. So I don't think someone like that would really be giving me too much helpful advice about you know, diets, nutrition or the use of different things in our food. But you know, also, if there's another Eli I called dives on Black Eli for sure.
Speaker 2: All right, Black Eli, Okay, listen, I very much appreciate the feedback Black and humor, with which with your name, I think I think you may be Eli, which means the next guy could be white Eli. Yeah, if you don't have any a'sright, we don't have any Eli's list thing. So unfortunately, just as Eli Scary is allowed to sweat, you could sweat in first quarter, can't you. So uh, it's complicated, but the more you sweat, the more you lose water and the whole idea behind it. Again, I don't want to get into it, the neutral most if you google the nutriments neuture most. I said, nutral most, not the name of it, all right, if you google it the way. The reason that they do it is because they want the cell to be as hydrated as possible and push out the fat from the cell it I listen, I questioned it too. I'm like, what do you mean? I can't sweat this is but the whole point is to keep it, keep your water levels high and and and push out the fat inside the cells. I don't know. It was described to me once. I don't quite understand it, but yeah, I would question it.
Speaker 7: But yeah, whatever, Scary is not that active, so he's not sweat anyway, don't exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's much I can do to sweat, all right, Hey.
Speaker 10: Scary and Brodie, this is Renee from Lancster. I'm actually listening to Ski to the place time and I wanted to come up before though about the dressing rooms, but I didn't have time. And I'm listening to Scary compared to Apple, and yes, Apple would do that. We have a school corporate contract. My boss took her phone and she actually had to come back the next day because she didn't have opening time from five till then. And as for regular stores, there's dressing rooms and the security issues. They hit the Sweet Renee against Bernie. I'm trying didn't bring up the security issue before. Many dressing rooms in most and a lot of places larger closed the dressing rooms first. Many stores, the smaller mom and pop Pie's right would have probably let you say a little later. But as for customers, it does become yes, customer first, but in your there is also there are a lot more employee first, employees as well, especially when you're coming about the tourist Brooklyn boys.
Speaker 2: I think that was the end of that. All right, well, thank you, we'll get DP in a second. But yeah, no, of course you kidding me. I understand that the employees have to go home and they have to do dressing room sweeps. I was just saying, if the clothes that were in my hand at seven fifty five, after I had taken the time to do the shopping, I deserve a shot at just trying on up Dan Parajee, that's the problem. You took the time to shop. You took too much time to shop. Listen. They I still think they could have used the sale and I ran this past some other people too, and they they kind of sided with me. I think it's fifty to fifty on this argument.
Speaker 11: But okay, Brooklyn boys, deep people intersting here with emergency fucking talk back, Scary, sit down and shut the fuck up. You better hold onto someone with this one. Brody, I need you to know to your assistant, Scary over, there is a fucking sellout. He just gave another smart water commercial where he mentions recording his fucking podcast.
Speaker 2: Doesn't say a word about you nor the name of the podcast, but is lyon.
Speaker 11: Motherfucker said he gets it's his smart water out of the fridge after saying he likes some warm on the podcast.
Speaker 2: He's a live sellout.
Speaker 11: Love you Verdie, that's not your Brooker boys DP here again, I'm sorry about saying the I love you that's gay thing at the end of the last talk back.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to afan anybody with that.
Speaker 11: I really do care about you boys, but damn Scary. You could have gave fucking Brody a shout out. You know you are his number one assistant when it comes to the world of podcast is sitting on the ones who's but shit, fucking look out for your boy. You know, he ain't got no job right now and he got to deal with that damn expensive vand sleeting ticket.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I had to pay fifty two dollars out, I fucking dog right DP. I'm with you and you and and good looking out for my boy Brody here. But there are parameters, unfortunately to some of these commercials, and there's a time limit, so we get the amount of time to talk and say what we can say. And unfortunately, uh, they they did not want me to mention Brody or the Brooken Boys in the commercial. Now that's not to say that the next time the script comes up that I might not sneak it in there on my own and see if it gets past everybody, because I don't think anybody really cares either way. But no, they just were like, keep it focused on the product, don't mention other products. And Brooklyn Boys would be a done of the product. They just want to keep it simple and keep the message hyper focused. It's not my money that they you know, they are the ones do it with the ad spend. But but I appreciate you, you know you calling that out and let me see if there is is a way that I can sneak Brody's name in the next version of the commercials at some great constructive criticism.
Speaker 12: Hey, guys, coach k from Virginia here, I just want to comment on Brody's handicapped parking sticker. Now just a little crazy to me, because this guy's playing pick a ball twice a week at a pretty high level.
Speaker 3: I'm a thirty eight year old pe teacher.
Speaker 12: I'm pretty confident Brody can give me a run for my money.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 12: I'm not complaining about him having the sticker. My point is, let's get Scary one, because, as I think we all know and can safely assume, that Scary is in way less better shape than Brody is.
Speaker 2: So I deserve the handicapped parking Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 14: This compliment, Stephen Brody, you said that you're sorry for me being a Yankees fan. The metsa the only team that could acquire one Soto for all that money and suck more than they did last year, so I don't know why you're sorry. Yes, the Yankees aren't playing as well, but at least they've made somewhat of a comeback. The Mets are just going downhill and scary. I got a bone to pick with you as well about your last minute department store escapades that you and Robin decided to so scary. I'm going to call the show at nine to fifty five and request that you stay in extra half an hour because I'm not finished listening. That's essentially what you and Robin did. You wanted to try on your clothes and pay for your stuff and have this employees stay longer. Although I think I have to call it nine twenty five, not nine to fifty five, because you're already rewarding the after party podcast by nine thirty. So, but I just thought, you know, you could stay a little longer because I'm not finished listening. I want to hear you guys talk some more.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm good, fair enough.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 7: Okay, let me address uh first of all, that that's that's that's my so far. That's my pick of the week. What a fantastic call, a great example. He knows you guys record the podcast at a certain time. He was all over your shit. He checks all the boxers.
Speaker 15: Yeah, all right, Brooklyn boys, this is held enough for NJ called it in regard to Yeah, how many giants finds out of there's one of you, Brody.
Speaker 2: That I know about? How many Giant fans. I'm not a Giant fan, Scary is. I'm a Giants fan. I think that we have we have a good amount. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Well between my my football team and Scary my team the Jets and Scaries football team, we're oh and six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whoo hoo. And where's where's Daniel Jones sitting pretty at three? And oh, I'm disgusted he's killing it with the Colts?
Speaker 16: Is justin from Iowa, Scary Brody in, Brody, do you ever annoy yourself.
Speaker 4: Just thinking about.
Speaker 3: This supermarket fiasco?
Speaker 16: Oh boy, it's a super market, not just a market, a supermarket, so if it has the word super in front of it, I would imagine it would have a lot more things than just a market. This one is justin again, just another thought. Does your wife ever get annoyed with you?
Speaker 4: Yes? I can hear it. And and Scary's voice, Oh man.
Speaker 3: You can hear You can hear my wife and recent sleep on the couch a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, well, wait a second, so my tone of voice, you could tell that Brodie's wife is annoyed with him.
Speaker 7: I think what he's saying is he can tell that you seem frustrated and sometimes I would say frustrated by me exasperated. He assumes that the people in my life that aren't on the podcast probably feel the same way.
Speaker 2: I would say, you're You're probably right.
Speaker 17: The Brooklyn Boys podcast, we will.
Speaker 5: Be right bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're marching into battle, Brody, and sometimes these are battles.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 7: I just just to add to what was just said before the for the commercial. My family are all Saints, so the fact that they put up with me on any level is amazing.
Speaker 2: And they're all women too, every one of them. Bertie's the only guy in the family, so that's gotta be difficult. We've never talked to that that dynamic. I'm sure we have being the only guy.
Speaker 7: It's only difficult because us. As our last caller mentioned, it's me.
Speaker 2: So you're the anti hero, You're the problem. It's yet I'm the problem. It's me. Sometimes it's a TP from NC here with the motherfucking background. NOI, it's scary.
Speaker 11: You are one sorry, motherfucking boozy, ass fucking bastard.
Speaker 4: Normally I'm just.
Speaker 11: Talking shit to fuck with you and have a good time. But really, dog, you're gonna give away scary shit. I mean, you got dead with croty.
Speaker 2: Shit, just get it away. On the Morn Show when.
Speaker 11: I heard that ship live, I'm ready to call in to talk shit then, and I knew.
Speaker 2: That I wouldn't get through because you know, Elvis is stopper, has a lot going on. But yeah, Scary just proves you are this Brooklyn boys.
Speaker 4: Dp's from NC here.
Speaker 11: I'm calling in because Scary is the fucking liar. The other morning on the Big Show, Scary set he has this.
Speaker 2: Bad habit of buying all these tools and power tools.
Speaker 11: And saws shit, and he'll never fucking use And then he's gonna fucking even put the legs on his damn nice dam and he's gonna call it the fucking make this crew do it.
Speaker 2: That's right here. If you get one thousand tools, why not use more? No, but ain't I got tools. I'm not just not gonna use them. I'm gonna have somebody conveniently do that do it for me. Brody knows me like a book?
Speaker 4: Is that not me?
Speaker 2: Brody on a cracker.
Speaker 7: It's like It's like saying if Scary had a treadmill in his house, that you'd expect him to do exercising on it.
Speaker 2: He just because I own it doesn't mean I want to use it. Scary bought himself some boogey ass tools. Uh probably from Uh? Where'd you get the merse toomey to me? As a Toomey drill or or a prada?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: A saw a miter saw. But Scary doesn't know how to use a hammer or a screwdriver. That's not his life, It's not my thing. Never was I owned a home. I'm good with tools. I can spackle walls, I can, I can I install the toilet with with with a friend of mine. I mean, there's things I can do around the house. Scary cannot. He's lucky he can open a bottle of soul. The perfect example is I have a car, but I'll use uber every time. Scary, when was the last time you changed your own tire?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 2: I don't do that. I just send it in right now, I have I have a jack. I have to choose to change a tire right He does, Yes, he absolutely has. He probably has lug wrench in his trunk. I do if he knows what a lug wrench is wet. I'm well equipped for all of that, right, So in case he finds a man on the road to help him, you know, or a woman to help him, because he's not gonna do it, I'll pay top dollar. But excuse me, sir, can you help me use these jumper cables? I don't know what to do with them. Yeah, I have jumper cables. I'll never use them, but I have them, exactly. That's he.
Speaker 19: This is Lindsay from San Diego, and I just wanted to speak on the high end clubs that we have here. You can definitely have high end clubs like you had seen in Vegas or La or New York, where dreams actually do cost twenty five dollars. I was just that one last week.
Speaker 2: Sounds like last night.
Speaker 19: That much for a day party, not even a night party. So definitely, tables can easily be three thousand dollars with no issue, especially for eighteen girls.
Speaker 2: That's crazy right there in San Diego. By the way, she does have that hungover party girl voice. It's like sounds like that. You know, she's seen a lot in the last twenty four hours. Maybe she was at one of those three thousand dollars tables.
Speaker 19: Lindia, again from San Diego, just wanted to end with saying, I'm sure the girls had a great time in our clubs. We have a really great night life here, and San Diego is America's finest city.
Speaker 2: Nice it really is, and you know, I want to visit. I want to visit. I don't get out there enough. Okay, So I liked. I like to listen.
Speaker 7: Every city, every state has their shtick, their marketing slogan. Virginia's for lovers, Like I don't know what the correlation is between people having sex in the state of Virginia, but that was a brilliant marketing, right, That was brilliant. The fact that San Diego Go has taken where America's finest city, like you know, like La could be the most glitzy city most people. A lot of people will say New York's the greatest city, but I like the way San Diego is, like we're the finest city.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, of all the cities in the country, I never hear anyone saying anything negative about San Diego. They never come down to Chicago. How about Chicago? Hold on, let me hear me out.
Speaker 7: San Diego is the finest city New York people call the greatest city. What's Chicago, It's Wendy.
Speaker 2: It's the windy city. They need better marketing than that. Come to our city. It's windy. I'm really curious though, why drinks are twenty five dollars out there. That's like, those are New York City prices. But because it's the finest city, you got to pay the finest prices. Because it sounds like you're paying a fine for a drink. Hey, Brody, is scary?
Speaker 20: Scary Brody, This is Alex from Queens As regarding that the freeh us the segment those like sweets that you got from Asian Mike, someone from China, someone from Japan, and someone from Korea. The Orion's from Korea. The pockey is from Japan and the Chinese oils. Yeah, I know about those. Try the Japanese kit cats.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, the macha ones. Oh maybe you can you can give Mike guys. Yeah, maybe he wanted to talk again. Hold on, and by the way, he didn't tell us where he's from.
Speaker 20: Hey, guys, is Asian. Al from Queens Left.
Speaker 2: I figured the talk back earlier.
Speaker 20: Yeah, regarding those like oil cookies, Scary, you should have left some of them. Brody, what's wrong?
Speaker 4: Would you come on and do better?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 20: Yeah, the poky comes in a lot of flavors. And also those kit cats I mentioned earlier, they're from Japan. Those you can't get here unless you go to those Asian markets then.
Speaker 2: You can't get them here.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 2: So anyway, by the way I want to give I want I.
Speaker 7: Want to shout out something to uh the DP from NC. He's made it a habit of calling this podcast to complain about Scary and what he does on the Big Show. I know you said it's Elvis is very popular and it's busy, but I think you should call the Big Show and complain about what Scary does on this podcast.
Speaker 2: And see see if you get on. I'd love to hear that. Elvis go to line five DP from NC. What's up? Yeah, Elvis love the show. I just want to say Scary Jones said some ship on the brook don't say ship on the radio. Scary Jones said some bs on the Brooklyn Boys podcast, and I want to call him out for it. That's awesome. That what are you eat that scary. I'm eating the pocky. He's your micsng Hu. That's not nice. I don't have any part I have. I have pockey here for you.
Speaker 20: Here take this one.
Speaker 2: What this one? I want the cheese oreos you gave the company. This is nutty almond pockey. So good, Brodie, you should be here right now. That's not nice. Sancuation Mike Hey Asianel said something to the just scary radio station. Well my name on it, scary of Vinnie from Brooklyn here.
Speaker 21: Uh, that guy's definitely taking you for a ride with the barn door. He could have just said, you know what, if it's a little too sterile in here, let's paint the back wall behind your headboard a different color and you can have a pop of color with an.
Speaker 2: Accent wall that brilliant. But the bar don't get me wrong, I love baron doors.
Speaker 21: But he's definitely taking you for a ride because he's gonna bang you over the head for it.
Speaker 2: Well you know what he was banging over the head for it. You know he saw me in the lobby today. He goes, oh, scary, because I'm gonna text you those options for the barn doors.
Speaker 7: So he's trying to move the project along. Yeah, let's let's go back in time. Let's do a flashback, so before Scary had the paint job done. Hey, hey, Mike, we're gonna paint Scary's apartment. Yeah, we do all white. Yeah, you know that's gonna be awful. Right, Oh yeah, absolutely awful. He's got white furniture. But here's what we'll do. We'll use the shitty paint. We'll put it in the Benjamin More cans.
Speaker 2: Right, We'll rip him off on the paint and then we'll tell him he needs color in the room, and we'll bang him for like twelve hundred dollars for a barn door. We we got it, like a farmhouse for eighty bucks. The one that's sitting in the basement for ten years, get that one. We'll give that one. I love it. A dramatization, all part of the all part of the scamberd Sorry Bud, but that man Okay had to come back to the present, Brody.
Speaker 21: Sorry Bud, but that Matt's game thing. That's on you, bro It's a sports event. People talk about it. You can't expect people not to talk. It's like mindeshet. It's not a show like Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: You told me the ending.
Speaker 21: You know, it's sports everywhere you walk around, it's on TV, bastore, restaurants, a pick that's a you thing, bro not a not an everybody else thing. I think you just need more excitement in your life something, keep it busy.
Speaker 2: Well, that's true. They're full of compliments today. Huh okay, except everyone else. If there's no there wasn't like there were TV's at pickleball and where everyone's watching the game. I wasn't in a bar, I wasn't in a restaurant. I was playing pickleball with It's no TVs, and nobody I know speaks that way. Hey, Met's said one they go, Hey, you following the game? You want to know the score? Do you know anything about the game? All right, that's all Washington.
Speaker 22: I'm saying, like Garry Jones, really, really, man, why wouldn't I get into Combe's agents by from this bus? Well for starters, homie, why wouldn't you discuss with mister Brody?
Speaker 3: Hey man, this is what we got. We we both got in this box. What would you like to have? And what are you not interested? You don't just go and give away?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, I was going to talk to Brody a half hour later. Brody, I mean Cubby intercepted me in the street before I could speak.
Speaker 7: Because I've been thinking about this for a week. Now, here's what you should have done, you know what, Cubby, This stuff is Brody's. So what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna talk to Brody later see what he doesn't want. And since I see you every fucking day at the studio, since you walk right down the hall, I'll give you all the stuff.
Speaker 2: Brody didn't want. Your wife can wait a day. Oh that sounds like a great idea. Or Heykubby, here's my stuff, right, and I'm gonna give you scary stuff.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: But you gave him my stuff, so you're doubly wrong. It's not like it's a guy you're not going to see for ten years.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, I better give him the stuff for his Asian wife you're gonna see in the next day. Be very clear, none of this stuff had stickers on it that said Brody's and scaries. It was okay. But if there was two things, it was all up to how he wanted to divvy it up. Oh, yeah. How many boxes of cheese oreos were they? One? And I pulled a package out. I ate the four cookies and the other four packages I gave call her one hundred Okay, And what did you give Covey that that was for me? Oh? The march of flavored oreos? Ah, that's it? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: Also, Coffy has nothing to do with this podcast.
Speaker 22: Asian boy Mike saved money for package and for those gifts for Covey or his wife.
Speaker 3: He thinks out of kindness of his heart for you and your co host, David Brody. Hello, Hello, sir, I'll.
Speaker 22: Stop giving away things to strangers. Oh my goodness, and we opened the same box of bullshit. Let me tell you something about Cubby.
Speaker 23: Coffy is the same guy who stole a fucking Christmas tree from iHeartRadio stations, and he lives somewhere in the big house with five cats, five cats people. He clearly doesn't need the macheity from a gift box for a day.
Speaker 3: Brody, you messed up.
Speaker 2: Hold on, wait, just to clarify, it was not Cobby that stole the Christmas tree. It was Bob Ronson. Yeah, predecessors the radio station I love how you remembered that thought the Christmas decorations on his way out the door. Yeah, he stole a lot of Yeah, he saw some stuff. Yeah allegedly.
Speaker 3: Hey looking boys, this is Nick from Washington. I know I'm late to the party. Scary Jones, do.
Speaker 22: You think somebody gives a ship about uh, two tourists buying two jackets and two cair of ants in Dublin. Zara is a multi billion dollar company. Are they going to stay open for extra five minutes, extra ten minutes? Are you paying their overtime for security? For manager, the cashier, lady, the janitor.
Speaker 2: There were twenty people in the store. There was no way they were getting out at eight o'clock. But that's okay, all right. I think that topic, by the way, my second second favorite call, or maybe Tye for first. A lot of clicks.
Speaker 22: We will find out how and why American tourists are being hated overseas because of shit like that that Scary Jones did. He thinks exactly title and somebody has to stay open extra five minutes or even extra two minutes because he is so cold.
Speaker 3: Dude, I looked it up. There are so many goddamn stores in Dublin to buy jackets.
Speaker 22: Come on, well, Scarry Jones and Scary Jones only not Larry David. Dublin has plenty of nice mom and pops stores privately owned, and I'm sure they would stay open for your ass extra ten minutes or extra fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: You messed up. You should have gotten there. I should have a big corporation, the big brand. Zorrow. No, absolutely right.
Speaker 2: I should support local. That's the mistake I made. I should have supported local that night.
Speaker 14: Steven from Rockland County, Brody, I know you don't work at the radio station anymore, and I'm sure you don't want to give out your address, but if you could set up a peel box, we'd be glad to send the free ship directly to you. But that's clearly Scary cannot be trusted, and he likes to give you a way to random people at the radio station instead of giving it.
Speaker 4: To its proper owner.
Speaker 2: So we will be.
Speaker 14: Glad as slices to send everything to you from now on. Thanks for nothing, Scary, my pleasure.
Speaker 7: Hey, let me address that I hold on. I looked into getting a peel box. First of all, did you know that peel boxes are all different prices depending on your zip code.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know that if you live.
Speaker 7: In a in a in a in an impoverished neighborhood, the peel boxes are less money than if you live in a nicer neighborhood. Really, yeah, I didn't know that. And I'm listen, I'm not I'm not naming any neighborhoods.
Speaker 2: But I looked up the price and they were like and it says, depends on what zip codes you're putting your zip code, we're all different prices. Second of all, if you want a peel box that's big enough to get like like like a shoe, the size of a shoe, it's it's like thirty dollars a month. That's significant. That's significant, especially when you don't have a job. Like I mean, I want the free shit, but if I'm paying thirty dollars a month for it, I bet I getting a lot of free shit. And the free shit comes with a price. You got to get through me a first.
Speaker 24: Day brody and scary, never scary and brody. It's well from C two from CT not for nothing. But why don't you guys have like, you know, like your own joint PO box that you both can have access to, because not for nothing. That's why I don't really trust sending anything to the Big Show, because I don't want Scary giving shit away like he did.
Speaker 25: Yeah.
Speaker 24: Ready, but like Brody gets your own shit, gets your own people box.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: Come on, you heard the man. Brody thirty dollars a month also scary.
Speaker 24: You're absolutely right. That guy who's saying Carlo Marie that thousand dollars was definitely thinking.
Speaker 2: So you're saying there's a chance. Absolutely they no way.
Speaker 24: That a friend of a friend is gonna send a thousand dollars, like just because of good faith, Like, no, no, there's something more there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, money talks, baby, And you know, maybe she would have looked over in his direction and be like, oh my god, if he could drop me a thousand dollars just on my batchorette weekend for a drink for drinks and he's not even gonna be here, imagine what he can do if he's No. I'm sorry, I gotta stop right there. Carla Marie and Anthony are in love, and Carla Marie is not that kind of woman. But that's not to say that this guy who dropped to the g didn't think that she was that kind of person, because you never know, you got to shoot your shot, right, that's what. So that's what she did, that's what he did. Rather. But but of course Carlo Marie, I mean, god, she did no way that she would ever be swayed. But she'll gladly take the g. Yeah. By the way, a five by five inch you're still looking at pio boxes. Pio box is seventy one dollars. Sorry, it's ninety one dollars for three months. If I want a extra small size three inches by five by five, so three by five and a half, great, that's seventy one dollars for three months. You can't even fit a box of pockey in there, man.
Speaker 7: Right, and you got to buy it for three months, so it's not you can buy it for like a week, get some shit sent to you an enter and there's three months minimum.
Speaker 2: So I got to spend seventy one dollars for three by five.
Speaker 26: No, thanks, pizza delivery guy here, Hey, scary, you're completely wrong. You can't give somebody else's stuff away, man, I know, but you can't do that. You gave brody stuff to somebody else. Yump, half of all of that was his Yeah, yup.
Speaker 4: You really gave this stuff away.
Speaker 27: Yeah, man, Brody is scary. Scary of Brody ristmind Reggie here. I'm not eighteen Brody, but I gotta roll with Scary on this one. I'm a huge sports fan, and if somebody spoiled a score for me, I probably wouldn't care because I'm probably following the score along social media with my team.
Speaker 2: Anyways, You like, I'm not watching it at home like normal people. That's just me. Y'all have a good one. No, that's you know, that's you and everybody except Brody.
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 2: I turn all my notifications off so that's not an excuse, and I avoid anyone talking to me about it. And everyone know except the guy that has been a white all summer. He comes back, He's like, all, I see again, let's have said one.
Speaker 28: Hey here, let me start off by saying, Brody, you will appreciate my next few.
Speaker 29: Talk packs scary fuck you very much. I'm gonna start off by defending my girl, Reggie. Ooh, we have been gotten free shitt in a while, and I don't count the stuff that Reggie sent us. Direct quote from Scary Jones last episode, free shit's free shit scary, whether it's a painted rock or a fucking dog color.
Speaker 13: Be grateful.
Speaker 2: You gotta gift you bougie fuck. Okay, thank you. We're still trying to decipher what exactly it was that was in that box.
Speaker 17: Second thing is scary. What gives you the right to give away anyone else's shit? Funny hown You had to run in and grab something to give away for that phone tap.
Speaker 28: You were real fast to give away something that's for Brody, but not something of yours. Interesting, real interesting. I'm sorry. Who's the one working right now that could afford to replace whatever it.
Speaker 3: Is that he gave away?
Speaker 13: You were Brody?
Speaker 2: All wait?
Speaker 13: Last thing scary? Congrats, You just fucked over Brody.
Speaker 28: When it comes to getting free shit now, people might be hesitant to send free shit because it's got to go directly to you first, and Brody may never even see it because you give away his shit apparently, and don't care.
Speaker 13: I was gonna pay the picture for each you guys.
Speaker 29: I'm good, but I didn't do it because I know it's going.
Speaker 3: To go through you first.
Speaker 13: Scary, and Brody may not get it for six months now.
Speaker 2: He may not get it at all.
Speaker 13: So brand's over.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, Scary all right, looks like Brody's gonna get that p O box after all the bypassed me. How does that work? Not at these prices? You know what you should pay for my po box because you gave my shit away quick, Scary and Brody? All right, we got still a couple more pages of these lots of talkbacks. Thank you for your feedback. We always appreciate when you participate in the podcast. This is episode three fifty one, The Honey's Get the Money. Brodie, I'm getting terrible echo from you from Hello Hello, Yeah, I haven't said a word in three minutes. I hear myself coming back at me. Well that's your problem, not mine. Now, it's a you problem, bitch, all right.
Speaker 30: So this is miss Moran, former Bronxide, current Floridian. And I was listening to the Big Show and I heard when Scary gave away the free shift for us from Asian Mike for the Brooklyn Boys, and I was like, Yo, I cannot fucking wait until this shit comes up in the podcast to see how Brodie will react.
Speaker 5: Because I already.
Speaker 30: Knew you were gonna be tight. I knew he was gonna be fucking tight and yeah, miss Moran again. So I was just there, like, Yo, the audacity to be giving away some shit that is not fully yours, Like I get it, scary, Papa, Like you want to be generous, and I'd be like you. I think you'd be in the moment too much. But you can't give away other people's stuff. It's messed up.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: One person who has not weighed in on this matter is Asian Mike. The guy who said, Mike, well, where is it? We even heard from Asian Al. We heard from Asian Al before we heard from Asian Mike. What's what gives?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: We'll say, what's up?
Speaker 18: Brooklyn?
Speaker 7: Boys say, hold on, what if we get another guy who's Asian named Mike, does he have to become Asian Mike two?
Speaker 2: I think we have to then break them out by ethnicity, Like is one from you know, Korean Mike? Is there going to be uh, you know, Chinese? Chinese, Japanese? What they both can't do? The ones could be one could be Cantonese Mic and one Sichwan Mike. I knew that, but he's already Asian Mike. You can't change his name. You got to break him down by region. No Asian Mike, Asian Mike two, then Asian Mike two point zero. Yeah, what's up, Brooken boys.
Speaker 18: It's burned from Atlanta. Listening to I think it's episode three fifty about scaries experience in that store in Dublin. Not sure what this situation. These are the facts, but they could perhaps have certain rules or laws or even unions. Maybe maybe that prohibit them from doing certain things after certain hours. And you know, you guys are mandated to take your vacations. Maybe they're mandated to close on time, but you never know.
Speaker 2: That's one That's one avenue I did not explore. And you're probably right. Maybe maybe it is a mandate in the country of Ireland.
Speaker 26: Pizza delivery guy here be back. Yeah, I'm listening to episode three fifty one again and it just blows my mind. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You gave Brodie stuff away?
Speaker 2: I did, Yes, I.
Speaker 4: Don't us it's not where. I love you both very much. I love listening to you guys. You guys do great but scary. Just remember next time.
Speaker 2: Buddy, I'm gonna have to make it up to your Brody.
Speaker 4: Get all of it.
Speaker 2: You get none.
Speaker 28: Change, I mean to get Brodie was talking about the new Chinese restaurant that serves like deep fried spicy frog ass or whatever it was, and.
Speaker 31: Curious who would eat that.
Speaker 28: Well, like Brody said, probably people.
Speaker 13: Of that culture.
Speaker 28: I mean in Jewish culture that we have things like, you know, beef tongue, chopped chicken liver, derma, which probably sounds discussing to a lot of people outside the culture.
Speaker 13: But I love chopped chicken liver and beef tongue.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that's that's you know what people eat, liver, they eat they eat cow parts. It's just like a jellyfish head. That's that's not the norm for Americans.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 28: Back in the early two thousands, when I was a teenager, my family and I took a trip to Israel and we went into a restaurant. I can't remember what country the food was from, but on the menu they had spinal cord, cow utter and bull test to pool. Now, my family and I are like, oh, that's kind of weird.
Speaker 13: We didn't eat it, but.
Speaker 28: I'm sure that people who are from the countries that had that type of food in the restaurant might love that stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, And there are a lot of things when I eat that, you know that from my culture that some people would be like, ooh, that's disgusting. A point, well well taken. Thank you so much, Jamie.
Speaker 7: Speaking of bull testicles, if you remind me scared and I just put a note on my phone, I will tell my bull testicle joke, one of the only like three or four jokes I can remember and that I've ever told since I'm a kid. Okay, go, I will tell my bull ten no no on the podcast the next right, looking forward to let's.
Speaker 2: Open up the podcast with it next time. How about that?
Speaker 10: Well maybe Brodies two steak dinner update.
Speaker 2: No, Reggie, No, he's not getting this. He's not even getting a first steak dinner.
Speaker 32: Hey Brooklyn boys Sean from watching State, scary man, I love all respect for you, dude giving away that stuff from asiing Mike. You don't even care. You're just laughing about it, and you don't see that you're screwing over your friend that you do this podcast with. Yeah, I mean, I just I don't get it, dude, I really don't get it. I've been shaking my head back and forth the whole time, and you just don't even care. It's a principle of it. Dude, mess up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of fucked up.
Speaker 4: Bud.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe you should do a podcast with Kubby's wife. You had to do it if you had to deal with Brodie the way I deal with him all day, all night for the amount of years. You know that we have a camaraderie and that sometimes you bust each other's balls and sometimes shit. Now what you should know is I'm the.
Speaker 7: Last person on earth who's shit you should be given away.
Speaker 2: Other people would have like if you gave Kubby's ship away to me, Cobby with you know, Kubby, Cobby be like, hey, man, you know, I get it. You know I get it. It was Jewish food. You had to give it a Brody. I get it. Cobby's laid back, Cobby's chill. You're not but me, I'm not. I know my shit back from Kuby's wife, which makes it funnier.
Speaker 10: Shut up, Hey, Brooklyn boys is ah my Jersey.
Speaker 33: If this is a duplicate message, just stop it right now. My phone pro I don't know if my original message first one. I'm focusing on episode three fifty one regarding the sports for etiquette, Amazi, who are forty nine ersan? I've revolved my days around what term we play. Ninety nine percent of the time I'm watching my game live. If I can't, don't tell me anything. I don't want to know anything.
Speaker 4: I don't want to know the score. I don't want to know if we're doing well.
Speaker 33: I don't want to know.
Speaker 21: Thank you, brook Lombo.
Speaker 2: Oh that was okay, that was the end of that. Okay, she was right, all right, so she hate sides with you?
Speaker 12: Yeah, thank you, brooklymbo is Paul from Jersey about the sports etiquette Brody, I won thousands percent agree with you.
Speaker 3: What what I'm scarcely. I agree with you.
Speaker 26: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That he shouldn't have told you. I love watching sports, especially I know, I know most people don't like it, but if.
Speaker 4: I'm recording it, I don't want to know it. I want to watch it myself.
Speaker 2: I want to tear.
Speaker 4: I want to fucking be upset with it the whole thing. I agree that guy's a fucking asshole.
Speaker 2: I think we've got your clone and go. I think Paul is you Thank you.
Speaker 34: Paul Skyler from New Jersey Yep, Brody, one hundred percent agree with you. There are I believe, one hundred and thirty four games during March Madness between men's and women's. I don't care if it was a first four play in game. Do not tell me the score. Do not tell me what happened. I will see every single one of them, even if I have to stay up all night watching things on YouTube and on the ruining any part of the March Madness for me would be worse than telling me the ending of succession or whatever example you gave.
Speaker 4: Scary.
Speaker 34: I don't even know what that is. Okay, So Brody one hundred percent with you. He should have not told you that score. That is just deplorable.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not scary.
Speaker 35: What do you mean You're a Mets fan and you watched the home run highlights later?
Speaker 2: What because they don't? I just get and watch every fucking game every five There's one hundred and sixty two games at three hours a day, at three hours watch them all. I do not have the time to do that. I'm sorry I watched them all. I could still be I could still be a fan and miss some games and get the scores later. It's not out of the ordinary for a diehard for you to miss games. No, but she's screaming. She's screaming like I should be in front of the TV for every fucking game, for every minute of every big game. Play. This was a big game.
Speaker 7: Jonah Thong, one of their top rookie pitchers, was pitching. I was excited to watch it. Got blown out in the first inning. No, he won segments up seven to one. That was the game before the first game.
Speaker 20: Right.
Speaker 2: That the third game, the first game he got blown down. The third game. Wrong, he won the first game, gave up no runs. The second game, gave up three runs. The third game he got blown your. Third game, he got blown out. Fourth game, he shut them down. He was awesome. Shut it down, Shut it down, shut it shut it down. All right, we move on.
Speaker 6: You come all over the map here, scary. I literally had to stop the show just to tell you this.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 6: You really are d bag.
Speaker 5: You couldn't give Brody one little packet of the cheese orio, but instead you think that.
Speaker 36: Giving him a Macha orio will be good. It's green, the only green thing that Brody like his money. Gody, you are a little inconsiderate, bro. You could have saved one packet for this man.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Brody, thank you, I do that being said scary you O Brody, double steak.
Speaker 6: Dinner and dessert.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I can't wait you hear everybody else's opinion on how you scary are an inconsiderate bastard. Oh I was rooting for you. It used to be scary and brody, but it's now brody and scary.
Speaker 3: Well what was it?
Speaker 2: Scaryour no dinner and a seafood tower and a seafood tower. See I earned it. Now you're pushing it.
Speaker 4: Hey v boys.
Speaker 35: Christy from saddle Book episode three point fifty, Brody, your stories are always worth at least twenty five cents, However, not this one. This one wasn't worth the time you took to tell it. Where was the confrontation, Where was the pushback? You didn't send a nasty email, you just accepted it. Where was the broudy we've all come to no one loves based on that?
Speaker 4: As Mark Couban would say, no money for you. So sorry?
Speaker 37: Okay, Christy again, scary, scary, scary. What you did with that box from Asian Mike was so wrong, I know, so very wrong. Not there at all to Brody. What you could have done, or should have done, is taken.
Speaker 35: Half of everything out, put that aside for Brody and then given away your share or eating whatever, done whatever with your share, and still had stuff for Brody.
Speaker 2: All right, let's be clear. There are three quarters of what Asian Mike said three corners is still here in front of me, and aside aside from the cheese areos, which I mainly gave away to call it one hundred, the macha oreos who I gave to Kubby's wife, and this one box of hay. What is this hazelnut pockey that I just opened up? That's it. Everything else, everything else in here can go to Brody. Look at how much did you here? How why didn't you Why didn't you give a Why didn't you give away to pockey to call one hundred? Because I thought you'd want the pockey because the pockey is valuable. I have Look, I have caramel corn popcorn flavored turtle chips in here. I got it. I'm giving it. Look at how much broke this thing is heavy. This is all going to you, all of it. It's not oreos, it's not cheese oreos. It's literally a special shout out setting, a special shout out to Adam g Adam, you always do our montages, our two hundred episode montage, three hundred episode montage, and we are fifty episodes away, which is like a little over a year. All right, but I'm asking you now back this podcast up. About a minute and a half when Scary said, that's right, I'm a douchebag. Make that part of the montage. Sure, and yes, slices, I haven't. I barely touched what's in this box aside from those two boxes of oreos and this box of hockey. I'm gonna give forty everything everything else in this bag, which is except the best thing, which the cheese orioles, which is still in the mach oriole, which is still three quarters of the content of what Asian Mike sent. I rest Mike podcast, Dude, while we were in commercial, you ate more pock.
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 2: I did not open up the strawberry poking here for you. It's untouched. Okay, all right, let me try ask your question. Have you ever tried to est your own pocket?
Speaker 38: Hey Bernie the Scariest Joe from California, Hey Brody, if you put out your Venmo or cash app whatever. I would send you five books. I mean, even on disability since I got it and can't work no more. But yeah, i'd throw a few books there.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that show. That's very nice of you. I will.
Speaker 7: I will say that a couple of people in the Brooklyn Boys Slice Time, Slice Time, the Brooklyn Boys Sliced Facebook page, we're sending around a form of payment that I accept so but I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to give it out on the podcast. But you don't have to do that. That's very kind of you. It's all good.
Speaker 7: And to reference the caller from a couple of callers ago, I apologize. I forgot your name already. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: You are right. It's Christy from Saddlebrook.
Speaker 7: Christy, I did not tell you about my phone call where I called and had a fight with the New Brunswick people about the parking ticket.
Speaker 2: Because I was so upset about the parking ticket. I told the story right away, and I should have included when I called and I explained to them that the tickets what it said show starts promptly at seven thirty.
Speaker 7: I explained, it said it was a ninety minute show. I said all that, and they basically said, ooh, gouts, sorry, you should have paid. So I did it, did go at it with them. I should have made that part of the story, but I couldn't wait. So you're right, but I was asking him for ten cents, not like a doll.
Speaker 38: And also it was a bit Asian Mike sent you guys stuff, and I don't believe Scary said anything about it being a Brooklyn Boys. He was a slice or anything.
Speaker 2: So that's I think.
Speaker 38: Oh, I think one Valderez also had sent that thing to Gandhi and they're talking about him on the show. But I don't think he said anything about the Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: Boys there.
Speaker 2: That you didn't say it was a Brooklyn Boys see.
Speaker 38: An Enemy or how you say it.
Speaker 2: That's where.
Speaker 38: Nemo's parents lived before they were born, so it's like that plant thing that they lived in. But yeah, from finding Nemo, they have it on there too.
Speaker 39: Got it?
Speaker 2: Uh No, I did mention it.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: It came up a couple of times on the air. Maybe you listened at a time where it wasn't mentioned, but I was clear that it was. It came from Asian Mike and Brooklyn for the Brooklyn Boys. Podcast. So that's all right. Oh did you mention you're giving away half my stuff?
Speaker 4: No, no, Garry, No, you don't need a math.
Speaker 37: So if you don't have kids, two, they aren't looking for things to take advantage of you.
Speaker 32: Then three.
Speaker 35: Barn door does not go with white blacker furniture.
Speaker 5: Those are two different styles.
Speaker 6: Have something else to bring in color.
Speaker 34: Don't get a barn door.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, because it's these are mid modern, mid modern classics, mid mid century model. So I guess you're right. The barn door. I have to really think about that, the barn door, the bar, the barn door. It could be this style.
Speaker 7: If they're talking about putting a white laminate door that matches the furniture on the same kind of slides that a barn door would have, that's fine. If they're giving you a wooden door with a big white X on it, then then you look like an idiot.
Speaker 2: She's right. She sounds like a designer that that's in the know and knows what she's talking about. I'm gonna have to read think, but Sherry, the door. I've been a fancy hotels with the they have a barn door, but it's a barn door.
Speaker 7: Is a style. It may not necessarily be a door from a barn. It can just be a on a track. Are the same material and color of your furniture? Well, hopefully a different color than your furniture.
Speaker 31: Hebron boys, It's Marilyn from Omaha. Love you guys. Unfortunately I'm going to piss both of you off this week. First of all, that's mean scary that you gave away Brody's stuff free stuff for us us. Seriously, won't Brody? I get you about looking forward to watching your Mets team a lot and and lie, sorry Brody again, I get you. I live in Omaha and people live and breathe the Huskers here, not my team at all. However, there isn't a sports etiquette. No one knows you aren't aware of the score. That's unreasonable. They know you were hiding from the score and that you're gonna watch later.
Speaker 4: They don't know.
Speaker 31: They don't know, And I'm really sorry that that happened to you.
Speaker 2: Have a great week. Love you okay, Marilyn. It's hard for me to disagree with you because I can hear you smile when you speak.
Speaker 7: You're like, Hi, I'm Marylynd from Omaha. I can hear the smile, I can hear the niceness. You're from a part of the country where people are nice. That's not where we're from.
Speaker 2: We're from people. Okay, we're from a part of the country where we're nice, but we don't sound it.
Speaker 3: Is that fair?
Speaker 2: We giveaway have people's shit. That's right, because you're a douchebag. Here's what I'll say, Maryland.
Speaker 7: The people I surround myself with normally, the people who travel in sports circles in this area who are like me.
Speaker 4: Know that.
Speaker 2: Have I told other stories in three hundred and fifty one episodes about people constantly rooting the score for me, No, because it doesn't happen very often, because most people don't walk up to people and go hey three to two. They say, hey, did you see the score, and you go, I'm taping the game. A lot of people tape games now record games. It's not nineteen seventy five where I got to know the score. So again, I disagree. I think you're the only person that records the games except the people that except the people that called and said don't tell me to score and agree with me. Very few it's very few, Okay.
Speaker 40: All right, they what if it's Bois and so from my talk back a few episodes ago, I already asked for Scared to not open the package when he receives it until he gets with Brody, because we know Scary all too well. Funny which way, Brody, I smelled it around dirty Bucks for everything, Maddie from Brooklyn Bronx. Don't worry, Mommy, I used I didn't use our wedding savings fund, Scared. China isn't the only country the pockeyist Japanese. Theatural chips is Korean, and the ladies have various slaves out so every China I forgot to include the Steak Dinner flavor lays chips so that Brody can finally get steak dinner. I'm serious about the girl steak flavor chips. It there really is one, Alison it. Next time the coffee is from Malaysia. It tastes us just like the coffee that came out from a cat's asshole of the Cooper Loops. One pack a cup of coffee if you want a strong add in a packet. The Storwberry pocket got there in Thailand after the earthquake. I got caught in so scary Asias more than just China, young cultured bastard. Enjoy the free shit, guys.
Speaker 4: That's on me.
Speaker 40: I'm gonna double box the items for Brody.
Speaker 3: So that's scary. Can't get into it.
Speaker 7: Scary Asian Mike, Asian Mike, I want you to write on the box, do not give to Kubby's wife.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I I did not know. I knew they were food from around the world, but I couldn't I couldn't tell. Some of them were written in a completely different language, and I didn't even know what language it was.
Speaker 26: What do you mean?
Speaker 7: What do you mean completely different language as opposed to a partially different language?
Speaker 2: No, well, meaning like I couldn't tell. I couldn't decipher if I was reading Japanese or Chinese in a language that you're talking about a different set of characters. Yeah, the cow I couldn't tell. So I just assumed every thing was Once I googled where the Chinese oreos, I had to google this stuff. I googled where the Chinese oreos were fun from China. I assumed everything else in there was from China. So my bead on that, but Brody, that strawberry pockey from Thailand. You're still here untouched. He's scary. That's that's what you did was racist. All Asian food doesn't look alike. You're something else. But anyway, Yeah, no, we are very grateful. Thank you so much for the free shit for us. Scary scary as percentage wise, more grateful than I am because I didn't get it. You know, you know it's very grateful. Kubby's wife Okay, Asian Mike, don't listen to this kid. Seventy five percent of what you sent is going to Brody. Okay, thank you, just letting you know.
Speaker 39: I'm going to reiterate that, Hey, b Rody, diehard sports fan here actually was scary on this. I bet on the games, and if I don't bet, I don't care. So if I do bet, I'll be checking live. I'm not going to go back and watch it record it is. I don't bet you don't degenerate literally about a dollar or two. No, I lost you on this, but I'll win you back here. When I win the dollar, I'll then moll you that for your parking ticket. Boom, and one more for Brody about the volunteer douchebig wondering do you actually do this stuff or do you like make it up? Like you know how Larry David isn't that way like he is in the show. It's like him him living it out like writing the story about it. Do you actually get in these fights or always? Or do you do you ever just like make up a story about it? Because either way it's very entertaining. I don't expect you to say.
Speaker 2: Scary the man asked me a question, but I thought that was I thought that was him as well. Okay, continue, Okay, So first of all, you answered your own question sort of. Well you said, I know you're not going to say yes if I asked you so much. Sure why I'm asking you. I'm a very cree person. But unfortunately for me, this is my life. That's why I scared and I do this podcast. I this is I get I get into. This is the difference between me and most people is that I write it down. I I I put it in my phone on the podcast.
Speaker 20: Right.
Speaker 7: Uh, if something happens, I find a way to make it entertaining. So I'm a storyteller, so I take mundane things or little things, but I'm a guy with an attitude and when the guy said a volunteer. I said, so, I said, so you're whatever I said, you're volunteer, asshole, or you're being a dick.
Speaker 2: You do not even get paid whatever I said.
Speaker 4: So, no.
Speaker 2: Good or bad, that's my life. I just get it. You know, I get customer service problems, restaurant problems. I roll my eyes when I go to restaurants because I'm like, oh, what's gonna go wrong now? Yep?
Speaker 19: Uh.
Speaker 2: And as far as Larry David, a lot of most of what's on his show, oh, his real life experiences, either of his or his writers. And I know that because I know some of his writers. They so Larry David, Uh, he's not making that up. That's who he is.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's neurotic. So I guess I'm a little the wrong.
Speaker 13: Marimanian has been a minute, but I'm here listening to how Scary gave away Brodie's cookies to others. You know, Scary, stop giving away other people's ship. It's not cool. It's not cool. All I'm hearing is that now Asian Mike has to send out more stuff.
Speaker 2: He doesn't.
Speaker 13: Brody can get it.
Speaker 2: Brody's got plenty of stuff.
Speaker 13: You need to come through again, and it's always.
Speaker 25: Brody is scary Scary fucking Johns is not your fucking ship to give away? You not the fucking Asshold you, Garni gn And what's going on with Kobe?
Speaker 4: Kobe?
Speaker 25: You got money, you make money.
Speaker 2: Why do you want free ship? This is the free ship for Brody crazy motherfucking you too. Hey, broken Bush is.
Speaker 41: Oh, it's brody and scary scary Jones. You need to buy the cookies and send them to Brody.
Speaker 2: You fuck you.
Speaker 41: I can't even stand it. The free ship for Brody and you're giving it away. This is why it's always gonna be bridian and scary.
Speaker 2: As Brodie Scary. Hey, Skurry Johns. You got twenty bucks, she got twenty I'm wearing a suit.
Speaker 4: You got twenty bucks. Send me twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: Scary you love you love giving free shd away, so give me twenty bucks.
Speaker 4: She thank you.
Speaker 2: Jan Valdez, Hey, Scary done, hold on, hold on, not done yet? Hold on, Brody.
Speaker 25: I'm sorry, but Scary Jones is never excited or never into anything. He might be excited for the appetizers coming in. He might be excited, you know, and lying at the club at the clurb. But he's not excited about games or really or nothing. He's just like, man, I won't watch a game. I just tell him the score.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck. Man, you know he's not like that.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 2: You are a fense you want to watch the game. I'm with you, all right, He's with you on the score thing. What were you gonna say, Brody, thank you? I just texted you open it up? Okay?
Speaker 4: Hey, Verian scary and still fiwa scary.
Speaker 42: Yes, we do absolutely record the games if you are a serious fan of that team and you want to watch it. No, you're absolutely gonna be mad if someone fucks that up for you during the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you said, four or five hours later, you should have been caught up by now. The game was still active, is still going. The guy knew he wasn't watching the game. Obviously I would have been pissed.
Speaker 2: What are you yell at me for? I didn't give away the score?
Speaker 4: Bie? Often that I know all night hang out like, oh man.
Speaker 42: You see your team, and then at that point, if they want to gain it's not that conversation they do, but it gives them the opportunity to say no, not yet, or what happened?
Speaker 4: You know, you say oh, because you know your buddy's favorite teams. You know, regardless it is a good or bad outcome, you say, oh, do you see the score?
Speaker 11: You see that game?
Speaker 4: Or are you watching the game? Sorry, scary, I still love you. I wasn't yelling at you. I was yelling for Verrodi. Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's nice for life.
Speaker 32: You do what you do.
Speaker 2: Guys, thank you. Thanks for clarifying that too. I can't feel the love tonight.
Speaker 43: It's Lauren from Orlando. You were talking about trying to avoid sports updates when you're not at home watching. My struggle is whenever I watch any of my teams, but especially when I watch the New York Rangers. To a big hockey fan, my TV is a little behind real time, so I will get the ESPN updates if somebody scored a goal before it.
Speaker 2: Actually, that's the worst. It is the worst. Yeah, that's what happens when you have a firestick or one of those other ones. Right when you're watching Internet TV, somehow whatever lags behind. So and yeah, you gotta you gotta gotta turn those alerts, all turn those notifications off. Last, all right, this is the last two. Seems like it's from the same person. Uh here we go.
Speaker 4: Uh you Baroto, Its Andy the bus driver.
Speaker 9: So you're talking about the baseball score. See I'm a little different from you. I I watch NASCAR, and I hate to know who.
Speaker 4: Won because I recorded it.
Speaker 9: But I'll see it on Facebook and then you know, I'll watch it like three days later.
Speaker 4: Whatever, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I just give me something to watch.
Speaker 9: But I want to see how the hell they get from the back to the front, Like you were doing.
Speaker 4: So shitty you were in an accident, Like what how did you do that?
Speaker 9: And I really want to see the accidents, like how did that car get torn up? Like this week it's like, uh, Denny Hamlin and his teammate. I think it's Ty Gibbs or whoever. Apparently he got an wherever together. Like I want to see what happened. I want to hear what said afterwards. That's that's what I like to see. Like I'd love to see who got that home run the Mets game.
Speaker 2: How did they get it?
Speaker 4: You know, like was it a slider? Did they get a slider? Dude?
Speaker 2: And if you're hearing this three times, I apologize again. I had no doubt. No, sorry, it's.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay. So here here's the difference. I understand your point. But watching a home run is nice. You go, well, look at that. He was a good pitch. It was a slide or whatever.
Speaker 2: But part of the excitement of watching baseball is not knowing that when the pitcher let go of the ball that the guy is going to hit a ball.
Speaker 7: You're like, it's gone, it's gone, it's gone. Otherwise, it's like I'm going to watch the home run. Yep, this pitch is coming and it's gonna be a home run. And it's a home run.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're watching an auto race where they go around in the same circle with five hundred times and you're like, okay, anyone. So I understand you want to watch the accidents. I get that. I watch highlights on you know, of football games or whatnot. But there's something to watching racing an auto race to watch the guy swing around, caught him on the inside, take the lead. But if you already know, like oh, here's a clip of him taking the lead, it's not quite as dramatic.
Speaker 7: There's no shock factor. It's like, you know, hey, I want you go to watch that movie. Yeah, it is a great surprise ending. You're gonna love it.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh fuck, you just ruined surprise ending for me, and now I know the surprise coming, so I want the surprise, that's all. Yeah, I don't. I'm just like, hit me with it. I'm good. But that's the dicause you're the guy that I convinced was was Daniel Jones in a restaurant and it wasn't Daniel Jones. You're not a hardcore fan. You're like, I'm a Giants fan. You're not like a Giants fan. I mean, listen, I would have went to the game last night if I had tickets like Elvis did. I was went to the home opener yesterday and you know what, he had really really good seats. Well, I gotta be honest. My interest in the Giants this year is already winning unless we you know really and three o three thank you on the March. March time to bring in the rookie. Get him in the reactions.
Speaker 21: This podcast all depends on you talk about baby tells you good.
Speaker 2: Be on decise time, Free Jazer