Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being one of us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program at say eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to join us. Oh, I see that the Democrats chose somebody really, really spunky and upbeat and positive, and it's gonna bomb uh the anti ice Democratic governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia, the new radical that has been elected.
Speaker 1: Notice that she.
Speaker 2: Hid her real beliefs during the entire campaign with the largest tax increase and defunding eyes and every other bizarre position. Anyway, so she will deliver the Democratic response to the State of the Union address next week. Oh, in twelve members of the Democratic Party are pledging not to attend.
Speaker 1: What a shock. I am stunned. I am amazed.
Speaker 2: Evenor Spamberger has always put service over politics.
Speaker 1: He's not done a thing. It is a joke.
Speaker 2: For first day she vetoed Executive Order forty seven of an ending Virginia's participation in the federal program that allowed local law enforcement to act as ICE agents. Then of course you raised taxes in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and you know, just went down the typical Marxist mumdonni model. We start today's program. One other big story that I had here somewhere, Where did I put it? I'll get to that in a second. So we are now on the precipice of military action, probably jointly with the Israelis against the Iranian regime, which just steadfastly refuses to give up their nuclear ambitions, because that's what this really comes down to. And Donald Trump has said that they cannot, will not ever have nuclear weapons. Now, the Iranian's history is that they make all sorts of promises and deals. You can go back to the ridiculous, insane, you know deal that Obama made with the Iranians that you know, he sends in cargo planes full of cash and other currency billions of dollars to the uranium ods. Oh yeah, no, no, we won't to enrich uranium during this time period. And then, by the way, it doesn't even guarantee it in perpetuity. And then Joe Biden gets in office does the same exact stupid thing, and it is an existential threat to the entire world. Now there are those people out there, Oh, this is not within the Trump doctrine. You don't understand the Trump doctrine for those people. And I want to explain this because there are people that interpret the Trump doctrine as isolationism. America cannot somehow think that in this world that is getting smaller in many ways by the day, considering technology and advanced weapons systems, that we can risk a nuclear armed Iran, the number one state sponsor of terror. This is an opportunity and you could see freedom is on the march now around the world. Do you see now hope and opportunity all throughout the Western hemisphere. You see it in Venezuela. Discussions that we were reported yesterday Marco Rubio, the Secretary of State with Cuba, that are ongoing. There is an embargo on fuel. Russia won't even land their planes there anymore because they can't they don't have enough jet fuel to fill them up. And freedom is on the march. That is what happens when you have a president that is dedicated to the concept of liberty and freedom and will stand up to tyranny wherever it is. Now, what is the Trump doctrine. It's not complicated. You don't need a graduate degree from HAVEVID or an IVY league institution to figure out.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's sticking by.
Speaker 2: His principle of no forever war, peace through strength, no boots on the ground, and that does not, in any way, shape, matter of form, mean that the President is against using military force when it is in the best national, long term security interest of the United States. Now, I support this doctrine completely. I've been saying for years that you know, we can never go back to what ended up evolving in Iraq and Afghanistan, these forever wars.
Speaker 1: We can't.
Speaker 2: We can't have our national treasure not going door to door, stepping over IEDs without up armored humbies and getting their legs and arms blown off and their faces disfigured anymore. And military technology is now advanced, we don't have to. Future wars are not going to be fought on battlefields. You see this now playing out in real time in Europe. It was a recent video released of the Ukrainians now shooting down missiles with lasers. I know this technology is not only real, but it's applicable now, and it's only going to get better, and it's only going to get more sophisticated. So now the President has said that he will decide in the next ten days whether to handle the Iranian situation. The deal that he's offering is they most totally, completely, forever give up any hope of any nuclear enrichment or nuclear ambitions at all. They don't need it, you know, the idea that they'd have low grade enrichment and not weapons great enrichment.
Speaker 1: You can never trust them.
Speaker 2: They've never agreed to anywhere, any place, anytime American inspectors on the ground. They never will. And if they do to agree to it, they'll build up a certain period of time where they're building up their arsenal they're ballistic missile arsenal, their air defenses once again, and their nuclear programs again. And then we're just back at square one with them. And now Trump has been meeting with top Iranian advisors as the war threat has grown. Trump spoke at the first Board of Peace meeting in Washington with the Secretary of State Mark or Rubio, and he said, you can't have peace in the Middle East if they have a nuclear weapon. He said, we can do some work, We have some work to do with Iran. They can't have nuclear weapons. It's that simple. They can't have it.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 2: You can't have peace in the Middle East, and they can't if they have a nuclear weapon. They can't have one. You know, the untold story has always been that Israel. You know, yes, Israel was and has been and remains the Iranian mullah's main target, chanting death to Israel, death to America, wiping Israel off the map, wiping America off the map. And that has been their main target. But if you think for one second, it was a reason in Donald Trump's first term that the Israelis, the US, the Jordanians, the Egyptians, the Saudis, the Emirates that they all aligned in an intelligent sharing agreement and peace agreement that very few people really seem to know about because they don't know history, that was extraordinarily effective.
Speaker 1: Why were they aligned.
Speaker 2: Was it just the Israelis that were happy after they took out their air defense systems, missile defense systems. They're scientists, the nuclear scientists. No, it was the entire region was scared to death of Iranian hegemony and a nuclear armed Iran. Now what the Iranian people ultimately do with this, that's going to be up to them. We'll see over time. The Secretary of State Mark or Rubio traveling to Israel next week and he will update Prime Minister net To Nyahu on US Iranian talks in Israel. I don't expect that to happen now. The US military is pushing more weaponry into the Middle East, and that means that they are sending the USS Gerald Ford. This is the biggest military build up since the Iraqi War. Let's put it this way, and you could see the people in Iran. The level of slaughter that has gone on in recent weeks has gotten worse. But yet the people of Iran desperately want freedom and are taking on the number of people arrested in the dark of night. Reports of fifty to one hundred thousand people now are being slaughtered by this regime that hates its own people and has created poverty and misery for its own people as they enforce very strict sharial law. I don't think it means much that the Taliban is saying that they will support they're ready to cooperate with Iran. If Washington launches a potential attack, good luck to them because they're going to be hit next two Abbo would cooperate with the Islamic Republic. I tend to doubt that they will because they know the capability and the resolve of Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: Now there is a CBS News report that top national security officials have told the President that the US military will be ready for this potential strike as soon as Saturday. There is some timing issues as it relates to all of it. The President said within the next ten days. My understanding is is that the USS gerald Ford is now very close to the location where they want it, and that would happen as the earliest I think it would be ready and imposition would be on Saturday. But just over eight hours on Wednesday, they identified more than fifty US Air Force Navy aircraft fly flying east from military airfields in both the US coasts and the United Kingdom continental Europe on the Middle East, and some just disappeared from radar around the Jordan Saudi Arabian border. Magically, aircraft seen in transit, mostly refueling transport surveillance planes F twenty two's thirty fives. This is the real deal, could be a sustained conflict for a number of weeks, but if it is, this is going to be the end message to the Mullas and Iran I'd say get out now. Iran is rushing to fortify. According to the New York Posts and satellite imagery, it's showing the Iranians have been reinforcing key military nuclear facilities, including sites struck by the US and Israel last year. As they've been desperately trying and spending every penny they have to try and rebuild all of this. The Iranians have been saber rattling as much as possible, holding more drills. As Again, as I point out, you know, American military might now is all over the entire region.
Speaker 1: USS Gerald R.
Speaker 2: Ford aircraft carrier now near the mouth of the Mediterranean Sea. Well, it doesn't guarantee a strike on a US strike on Iran, but it bolsters the ability of the President to carry out any mission he so desires and chooses. Now, I will say this godspeed to any any of our brave men and women in the military, because every military mission does come with risk. Now, the question is is this worth the risk? Midnight Hammer was a tremendous success. In Juna twenty five. The Israelis called their attacks on Iran and Iran's missile fuselages against the Jewish state the twelve Day War America rolled out fourteen you know, rolled out their B two's and obliterated Iran's nuclear weapons program. That was Operation Midnight Hammer. These are sophisticated, challenging. This is not routine. This is what these guys prepared to do. This is what makes them the best. And our prayers and love and support are with them, which is why we need to keep rebuilding our military, because this is a dangerous, ugly world that is governed by the use of military force.
Speaker 1: That's just a fact.
Speaker 2: And you know, for those I mean, I don't know, if you're one of these people out there and you don't like the idea of doing this, I'd be glad to talk to you about it. But I'm just telling you right now, this is going This now seems on a path that makes it to me, in my mind, inevitable. I'm not sure if you saw this report, Linda, but the Prince Andrew has been arrested. Did you see that report I did on suspicion of misconduct and public office related to his relationship with Epstein and King Charles reacting to his brother's arrest and a statement issued from Buckingham Palace, I have learned with the deepest concerned news about Andrew and suspicion of misconduct in public office. The King said, what now follows is the full, fair, proper process by which this issue is investigated in the appropriate manner by the appropriate authorities in this as I have said before, they have our full and wholehearted support and cooperation. Let me stay clearly, the law must take its course as this process continues. It would not be right for me to comment further on the matter. Meanwhile, my family and I will continue in our duty and service to you all. I think the picture pictures speak a thousand words. You know, this is the most fascinating thing. What did I report yesterday? For four years, Joe Biden and his Justice Department did nothing. They knew all about this. They had these files available to them, all the files, you know. And I listened because the Trump administration is not released in this and I'm like, Okay, well, what did Biden do?
Speaker 1: How come?
Speaker 2: How is it possible Marrick Garland never got asked a single question about this, you know. And the audacity of Chuck Schumer and Hakim Jeffrey's post conviction of Epstein asking him for money and then Bill Clinton what there are images of him in a what looks like a hot tub, a swimming pool, pictures on the plane, girl after girl after girl, and Hillary saying we have no connection to him at all, whatsoever seems to be. You know, a lot of this is coming back on to Democrats in a bigger way. Donald Trump, he threw this guy out of his club twenty five years ago, which I can tell you in Palm Beach, Florida and high society if you will, if you're part of that group, which I am not, it is a big deal to be thrown out of a club. Big deal it is. If you had incriminating information after you're so publicly humiliated, it would have come out. And now we're seeing conversations that this guy's had. It's the whole thing is so disgusting to me. I think child molester is of the next level of you know, that's like the lowest circle of Dante's Inferno, lowest level in hell. Jesus even said, if you harm one of these children, basically, God help you, because there's nothing more evil than harming an innocent child. All right, Daily Wire. As President Trump prepares to deliver his State of the Union address, Abigail Spanberger will give the response that nobody will care about anyway. At least a dozen congressional Democrats now planning to protest or skip the speech altogether. Might just touch network move on too. High profile liberal organizations are hosting the people State of the Union on the National Mall counterprogramming.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that's going to be very popular.
Speaker 2: Let's see Senator Ed Markey, Chris van holland, that idiot Chris Murphy, Congresswoman Jiapel, and the list goes on and on and on. Okay, the Trump peters galore. Now, if you've been listening to the legacy media, they've been saying, oh, Donald Trump is the lowest profile.
Speaker 1: Ratings in history. Not true.
Speaker 2: If you look at the people that poll President Trump and poll to have been able to poll him consistently and accurately, they have a very different story to tell. Today's story insider advantage. That's our friend, Matt Towry. What is your opinion of the performance of President Donald Trump. Fifty percent approval, forty six percent disapproval.
Speaker 1: Not bad.
Speaker 2: And he did rightly point out after a period of some weakness and his approval ratings, President Trump has come back, and he gives a really good explanation for it. You know, he's now at the fifty percent level, near to or exceeding his margin of victory against Kamala Harris. And he said other pollsters who have correctly polled President Trump in the past and past election cycles are showing the same upward trend. He cites Rasmussen as one. It shows Trump's approval numbers on the rise, and his analysis is he attributes this to a combination of ice raids becoming orderly strategic, and obvious evidence that the economy is actually turning to the positive. We have more good news on that as well. And while the last government shut down appear to hurt President Trump's ratings, this one appears to actually be helping his numbers. So you know, there's always an ebb and flow of this, but it doesn't matter. Did you see Linda yesterday as the President had his Black History Month event and a grandmother who lost her grandson to gun violence in our nation's capital in twenty seventeen. Her name is or Licia Cook. Did you see that video?
Speaker 3: Do we have that we actually have that cut cut three and you.
Speaker 2: Do a host crime you do us time, just that simple, and then we need National Guard, and which we did years ago.
Speaker 1: He brought it on.
Speaker 3: I love him. I don't want to hear none you got to say about their racist stuff. And don't be looking at me at her news, hate knowing me because I'm standing up for somebody.
Speaker 1: Get deserves that. He stand up though. She off the man's back. Let him do his job. He's joining the right thing.
Speaker 2: Puck up off on me and Grandma said it. He's on TV tonight. How cool is that? I can't wait to meet her, she finished me.
Speaker 3: And you know what's funny about it. She has a real loss that nobody ever protested for. Nobody wore a button for her family. You know her grandson was lost. You never saw anybody come in his name for her grandson.
Speaker 2: Please, no, we never heard his name prior to I follow the news closely. Nobody heard this name, the name of this person before yesterday. Do you think I don't think so.
Speaker 3: It's just pathetic.
Speaker 2: I remember I do you remember when this young girl was shot in Chicago and I sent Lawrence Jones at the time. He's now a star. He doesn't he doesn't go out for us.
Speaker 1: Anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of him. He's my friend, he's my buddy. You know, Laurence Jones is helping me get the dog of my dreams. You know I'm getting a dog, right, Yeah? What's your problem?
Speaker 3: You know how I feel about this. You're doing two things I don't believe in.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you don't believe I am giving a.
Speaker 3: Dog you're training it, and you're formally training it. You're not training it with love and time and tenderness.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no no, you don't see you're a horrible animal owner. Okay, you're absolutely terrible. As evidence by you have a cat. I want you to show the picture of the cat.
Speaker 3: Now, she's an old, happy cat.
Speaker 2: That's you had to send away to the cat. I don't know if I guess Trump can call it the fat shot. You had to send it to like a fat farm.
Speaker 3: Guess what, she's still fat.
Speaker 1: She's still fat, happy and fat.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that means you're a bad animal owner because you've missed treat your animals and over feetle, I.
Speaker 3: Do not mistreat my animals.
Speaker 1: I'll love.
Speaker 2: And that's why they love the danglong. Now, I did have a shelter animal once that was snowball. I've had two Bernese Mountain dogs and I had a white golden And this time I am getting a Border Collie, which is the smartest dog in the world.
Speaker 1: Wonderful.
Speaker 3: There's a bunch of.
Speaker 1: Them, wonderful dogs, not dogs.
Speaker 3: And they're in the shelter because people don't know how to keep them busy and active and there they need to be entertained.
Speaker 2: All right, I am a great dog owner. If I was a dog and I had to pick who to adopt me, I'd pick me.
Speaker 3: Okay, So how are you going to constantly stimulate your Border Collie?
Speaker 2: Oh, you have no idea. I play. My dogs love me. My dogs will be by my side all the time.
Speaker 3: They'll be doing jumping japs and going through hula hoops and go.
Speaker 2: Go watch some videos of border college. They love to train, they love to please them. They need to be new tricks. They love exercise. What are you say all day?
Speaker 3: But I think you need a very small, old dog that likes to sleep.
Speaker 2: No, I actually want a dog that you know, we work hard and play hard. That's that's how it's gonna work. This dog is going to learn to work hard and play hard. That's how I live my life. I don't really play hard. I sleep hard. Not only really sleep that much either. But the reality is, you know, my dog, I take great care of my I love my dogs. My dog like everybody in the family. When I had dogs my kids growing up, they always knew it was dad's dog. And because if like the kids would want to play with it, and I stepped in the room of the dog would come to me and sit by me.
Speaker 3: I mean, they dogs love like usually a couple of main people in the house. It's typically the way it works.
Speaker 1: They loved one me. No, they love the whole family.
Speaker 3: Stop it. They just knew where their food came from.
Speaker 2: No, I let the kids feed him. It didn't matter who fed them. The dogs still wanted to be with me anyway.
Speaker 3: Sorry, So you're getting a dog raining it? What's the point, Well.
Speaker 2: That's what you're supposed to do. You know what, what do you want to dog? You know, taking an atom schiff all over the house? You want the dog peeing all over the house and stinking up your house.
Speaker 3: And not once.
Speaker 2: No, you just overfeed them and and and an kill them. The obesity your cat is the size of four cats. Put it up on the website and let America see that cat when it was its heaviest, it was obese.
Speaker 1: I've never seen.
Speaker 3: All my animals and they're stunning beauty.
Speaker 2: If there's cat o Zempeic or catman Jarro, we ought to give it to that cat.
Speaker 1: Because you you, you couldn't say no. You had to feed the cat, and feed the cat and feed the cat.
Speaker 3: She's just big boned, bro, She's.
Speaker 2: Fine, Okay, oh stop it, just stop, and you're burying yourself here. Ice arrest arrested an Iranian now with rape and sodomy convictions, and despite Democratic efforts to save this guy. Maybe Abigail Spamberger can use her State of the Union address to explain why she tried to prevent Ice from arresting in illegal serial rapist from Iran. Uh and I can't believe we're letting Iranian nationals in the country, but that's what Joe and Kamala may Orchis did. Ice announced the rest of in Virginia of an illegal Iranian national led a criminal history including multiple rapes. This is what Democrats want to defund. Cuba. Thanks to Marco Rubio is now accepting deported Cuban criminal illegals from the US. Good send them back. Democrats turn their backs on the DHS and ICE when America needs the most. You know, Detroit officers facing termination for allegedly contacting immigration authorities during traffic stops. Hey, if you're in Detroit listening to this program, contact law enforcement down in the Free State of Florida because they're giving bonuses to well trained officers law enforcement and you are respected in the Free State of Florida. And I would argue, if you preferred Texas, go to Texas. You know, third arrested in violent overnight home invasion, multiple illegal aliens accused of sexual assault and kidnapping. This is every day I read these articles. Buddy Carter says Democrats have blood on their hands Georgia Republican Senate candidate linking Linda Davis's death to Democratic opposition to ICE enforcement. Anyway, Buddy Carter running against John Ossoff and fellow Democrats are having Georgian's blood on their hands. I don't know who's going to get the nomination for the Republicans in Georgia. I can't really follow it, but this is an everyday occurrence. Every day I bring in these stories every day. I tell you, now, I do have some good economic news. Housing starts. What have I been saying. You get interest rates down, you get inflation down, and they're only going to go down further. It's going to start a housing boom in this country. Sale for pre existing homes will skyrockets, and new home construction will follow. Home housing starts, which is a gauge of new residential construction that rows six point two percent in December. That a whole huge jump. And for November housing starts we're up three point nine percent. But why because they're anticipating lower interest rates because of President Trump's ability to manage inflation. Jobless claims also plunge dramatically. Unemployment applications fell by the most since November. US industrial production surge more than expected. They always say more than expected when it's Donald Trump. In January New Information, US manufacturing output output post its biggest gain in eleven months, and that's only going to get bigger every month next year. Because of the trillions in committed investment dollars for manufacturing of automobiles and pharmaceuticals, and rare earths.
Speaker 1: And semiconductor chips.
Speaker 2: That's all coming online, bringing them back home, which is good for the American people. Then Democrats, they risk a FEMA disaster because of their insanity of shutting down the Department of Homeland Security. This is insane and we're not at the point where it's gonna matter yet. But that also includes FEMA, That also includes the Secret Service, that also includes the Coastguard. I mean, they're so reckless and irresponsible, it's really unbelievable. One ex Democratic mega donor warning AOC reflects the party's growing split from the Clinton era Democrat No, that split is over, It's done. Florida executives are sentenced to a two hundred and thirty three million dollar Obamacare fraud. Can you believe this amount of fraud? Doctor Oz is estimating is going to be in the hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars? Mom, Donnie Now made his first move to defund the police, and he's looking to tighten his budget so he can spill, you know, spend money on all his you know, socialist policies. I'm Donnie Now moved to cancel all orders signed by Eric Adams as it relates to the new York Police Department. I'm Donnie's plan. By the way, he wants to cap the number of police officers by thirty five thousand, that's about seven to ten thousand short of what New York City needs. Then his tax hike threat, Now even the Washington Post is mocking it, you know, for proving socialist utopia is expensive. And I'm Donnie clashing with Hockeld. Now he might withhold his endorsement of her. You watch what's gonna happen. They's gonna be a big fight. He's going to demand that money, and I think he's going to have more power than I think. Cochel is governor and name only in the state. Republican National Committee now trying to sue Virginia is to stop their redistricting push. You know, state Donald Trump got forty six percent of the votes they want. They want to give Republicans nine percent of congressional representation. That's how sick they are in on the left. By the way, Brendan Carr said it straight. You know, this whole issue of the FCC and this big show made by Stephen Colbert, it's whole a bunch of crap. Tella Rico well, all the FCC chair they have said that CBS wanted to follow equal time standards and they just put on Jasmine Crockett. First time I ever agreed with Jasmine Crockett, Linda, can you believe that? No? Why didn't Why doesn't he want Jasmin Crockett on? I wonder if it's a race issue. Never know, That's what Democrats would say, isn't it