Speaker 1: How's your chopstick game? Is your chopstick game strong? Yeah?
Speaker 2: My chopstick like you're picking individual grains of rice?
Speaker 1: We there, I can do that. Yeah, okay, yeah wait so then really you just need some discipline when you're slurping.
Speaker 2: And I don't have that. I've never been a disciplined eater. I go. People have been like the way you eat is like uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: I just go too. I'm like, I've had more than a few relationships that ended where they to my house aggressively. I chuged Jack on paper, you're a dream guy. Then we had a burrito together and I don't know what the fuck that was, And I'm worried about what it would be like committing my life to you.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, I don't know where you got that transcription from.
Speaker 1: But that's fun. Do you think I could start like a scam business where I try and get like white guys who want to date Asian people or like you just want to look a little bit more like they have their shit together, like I can do seminars and like, bro, don't let them catch you slipping with my chopstick classes. That feels like some manosphere adjacent shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Asia, you can focus like mystery, but focused on people who are like trying to date Asian women.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, My guys, the reason you're striking out with women is because your chopstick game is all fucked up. Dude, you know what this looks like? Look, guys, I'm Asian, Okay, my mom's Asian, So I can say this. This shit looks weird and Goofy has held us when you eat like that? And what do you think that's doing for prospective romantic partners? Come on, man, So anyway, my course is three hundred fifty dollars for one twenty minute Instagram class.
Speaker 2: So and when I do say and when I say my chopstick game is strong, I do have to use both hands to do the chopstick. I just have a chopstick in each hand and I just put them together.
Speaker 1: This is right? Am I doing it right? Oh? How do you hold a pencil? My man?
Speaker 2: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three sixty three, Episode.
Speaker 1: Two of Daly's Hei Guys Heay production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into america share consciousness.
Speaker 1: It is Tuesday, November fifth, twenty four. Fuck shit files. Fuck, let's take your time today, take your lime today, take your time today with listen my collar over here? What I just love that for whatever reason, there's it's National donut Day and National love your red hair Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do it like fuck, I'm proud of you, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you guys.
Speaker 2: Don't let don't let the America is having a weird one, and don't let that fuck you up. Donuts and people with red hair.
Speaker 1: Hell no, hell no. Although I think Donkeys is giving up the didn't we say Duncan's part of that or no, Krispy Cream. I think you can get part of their steel they're stealing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, well they got a steal of a deal going on. They'll give you a free donut for a.
Speaker 1: Fake Can you imagine that would happen like in a new Trump, like a Trump two point zero world, where that is like a new marketing being like you can't stop this deal. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably like the world is going to be so weird in the second Trump administration if he wins. We're really I don't think we're prepared for how how strange it will get.
Speaker 1: But could get who knows right now, we don't know. We don't know my name.
Speaker 2: I know one thing, though, Miles, my name is Jack O'Brien aka Undecided, vacant stairs and drool decided low info. It's cool that one courtesy of less than zero on the Discord spelled all hackery and shit less than sign x three ro o, in reference to the fact that we are America's only undecided podcast, proudly low info. Although I guess I can personally announce I have decided to remain undecided. I just like them brave so much that I'm just I'm hoping The New York Times will stay interested in me after the because, like you know, the New York Times love especially if it's a bad result for the Democrats.
Speaker 1: The New York.
Speaker 2: Times loves to anybody who had something to do with that bad result. So I will just be after election Day hanging out in a diner somewhere in the Midwest, waiting for The New York Times.
Speaker 1: To cray it. Rather than being like, how come the campaign wasn't appealing enough to an voters, it's like, how come you do not? How come shut then up about that? What's this guy's deal. What's this? What's this guy's deal? It's not the right Democrats. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm thrown to be joined, as always by my co host, mister Miles.
Speaker 1: Grass, Miles Gray. Hey, mouse meat, try it, try it, well.
Speaker 3: Done it bloody and rah mouse meat, try it, try it open wide and none of his that onion is that job?
Speaker 1: Mouse meat? Try it?
Speaker 3: Try it, Get a Rodenberger to go, mouse meat, try it.
Speaker 1: Try only snake nipple. Only snake nipples. Jack so Loo say this mouse meat? Try it all right? That's also less than zero, So shout out to that one. Yeah, cycles on this election day reference to a very racist event in American history. If you don't know about this suit, right, it's just do yourself a favor and educate yourself. But the song, we were like, dude, what's this band called cherry Popping Daddies? This sounds like the sickest fucking band ever.
Speaker 2: They kind of snapped on that name though, Cherry Popping Daddies is a cool name.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Probably. I wonder what those crowds were like.
Speaker 2: I believe they were probably dressed in hats and suits, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, swing dancing like fools, just swing dancing into each other compound fractures from swing dancing Miles, we are thrilled to be joined in our third seat on this election day by a very funny comedian, actor, writer, improviser, his special Spiritually Filthy. You ought to go check it out right now. Anywhere you check out your comedy. It's on YouTube, it's everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's more boy bros. What's up, dude.
Speaker 4: It's grateful to be here on this loundly troubling day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it'll be fine. It'd be fine, It'll be fine, It'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Fine, it's fine, you say as a Miles says that like a drunk person trying to steal the keys back to drive them, or.
Speaker 1: Like or like it'll be fine, totaled my car crashing into a police car. You didn't want the light anyway.
Speaker 4: Anytime somebody repeats the phrase it's fine eleven times, you know they're.
Speaker 1: Doing really good. We're all doing good.
Speaker 4: No, I actually think it's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Jack. I love that you like both candidates equally.
Speaker 4: You've just been watching this entire campaign, and each time, how are they both nailing?
Speaker 1: It's so good? Out of another one out of the bar.
Speaker 2: I mean it's just like, who do I like more?
Speaker 1: But more?
Speaker 2: It's great to have you here. How are how are you dealing with the strange situation we all find ourselves in on this election day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm doing all right.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to limit the best of my ability, limit to live meant my media consumption to shit that I agree with, which is helpful.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and I don't know. I feel good about the election.
Speaker 4: I know that sounds insane, but sort of the stuff that I've been looking at does say that, like women are voting in high numbers, and I think that's goddamn excellent for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I feel like cautiously optimistic. And then I remember that I felt cautiously optimistic in twenty sixteen, and more than twenty more than cautious, Like I actually I think I was filled with dredge for twenty twenty. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think every time that there's been a Trump election, I've been filled with dred So I don't know, but but I do like there are signs, there are little breadcrumbs that suggest maybe things are better than they look in some of the mainstream media polling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't know. Someone's coping. We don't know, yea, what part which side of the isles media is coping harder? I just like, look when I look at it like this, like the.
Speaker 4: Optics of the thing where Kamala was in front of the White House in front of seventy five thousand people looking like a sci fi movie about a female president, and then and then Trump twelve hours later is inside a trash truck which says his name on the side, Like is Joe Rogan writing the rest of his campaign?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like you're like, hey, if the mic goes out deep throat it, that'll be funny, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Out there, you know, being like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just say whatever racist cycle shit comes to your head, daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's That's why I'm like saying, Like, from a from a vibe perspective, it definitely feels like the Trump side is very deflated, and I think that's the one thing I'm like, again, it feels very different to the elections that were much closer. So I don't know, I look, maybe I'm coping. You know who cares? Yeah, just take your time today, Just take your time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, be easy if you've done it with all that you can chill, give yourself a break.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: What's the time like when when the results start coming in, It'll be like nine clock eastern?
Speaker 1: Is that about right?
Speaker 2: So people can not be like completely plugged in. And the one thing I remember is I've been horribly misled and disappointed by exit polls before. I think exit polls were like carries running away with it in two thousand and four. So I'm going to do my best today to ignore exit polls and just I'll get try and see how long I can hold my breath under water. Just see how that goes. But everybody's gonna be dealing with it their own way. More, we're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of the things we're talking about today. We do just want to check in with the Trump campaign. They had an interesting closing weekend more you already kind of made reference to the Kamala Harris campaigns closing statement there. Get out the Vote weekend included an appearance on Saturday Night Live. It kicked off with a speech at the nation's capital looking like yeah, just it did look like it was out of a movie fucking dystopia. If you ask me, brother, it did look like something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was just very carefully put together message of like, eh, we're we love them all, don't we, folks. Dick Cheney is fine, you know, things that I don't necessarily agree with, but things that we're kind of in keeping with what the strategy of their campaign has seemed to be up to this point. We're gonna look at what the Trump campaign's closing weekend looked like though, because it was different. It was definitely this guy's really different, it seems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll look at that.
Speaker 2: We'll look at the fuckery, the planned fuckery, where how they plan on, you know, implying that the election is stolen if they do, in fact lose. We will check in with the Peanut the Squirrel thing.
Speaker 1: Again, a good indicator of where the vibes are for people to be like, yeah, exactly, this is why, this is why the country is fucking backwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a campaign, an election map that is like colored all the states in blue that were intensely searching Kamala SNL, and then colored all the states in red that were searching Peanut the squirrel. And it's like it is an election. It is basically what people expect.
Speaker 1: I tried replicating that in Google trends and.
Speaker 2: I did not get that did not worry all right, Well, as much as I love the idea, I believe, you know, I believe in that map. And then I want to check out with Tuger Cross and see how he's doing, because you know, he's going to be a major force in the Trump presidency where if Trump is to win, and yeah, I just want to see how he's doing, what's what he's up to?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: But before all that more, we do like ask our guest, what is some from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 4: Yeah, beautiful search history stuff. It's it's kind of a lot of it's kind of boring. Uh, I did just this is what a I'm a little of a pretentious movie guy that I would looked up an experimental film called Dream of the Wild Horses recently that looks to be quite amazing. Please don't judge me for my weird, pretentious academia. No, that's wait is what it's good to supposed to beautiful.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched it yet.
Speaker 4: I think it's on YouTube, but yeah, it's well, this is the thematically appropriate every time I'm here I talk about skateboarding. It's influential in this like cult classic masterpiece skateboard video called Spirit Quest. Shout out Colin Red. Check out Spirit Quest if you get a chance. It's fucking it's a mind blower, baby, dream of.
Speaker 1: The wild Horses.
Speaker 2: Does that mean that it's a dream about wild horses or it's a it shows you what wild horses are dreaming about.
Speaker 4: I think, like all deep found art, it's up to the viewers interpretation.
Speaker 2: To see what they're dreaming.
Speaker 1: Wait, is that is that skate video for like a specific team.
Speaker 4: No, it's an independent video out of New York, probably like ten years ago. Those guy's an independent filmmaker, so he'll have different people from different teams and stuff. Okay, cool, different than yeah, the traditional way we're used to sing skate video. Yeah, a collection of like yeah montage right.
Speaker 1: Yep, that sounds pretty cool. Man dream of election stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like way my brain coming around to that.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: The Yeah came out in nineteen sixty and you can you can go watch it somewhere.
Speaker 1: What is something you thinks?
Speaker 2: Underrated?
Speaker 1: Man? Underrated? Naps? Naps deeply yesterday? Did you? How was it fucking great? See?
Speaker 4: I think everybody's fucking exhausted. I think that's the thing that actually unifies us as a country, is that every human being needs nine hours straight of sleep and than a two hour nap in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like the nap the new pizza or something where you like, everybody can get behind that, right. Yeah, naps come on.
Speaker 4: Dude, a couch nap with like a light amber sunshine peeking in through the window or you you know, and you get to It's not like you don't want an hour nap. You want a twenty minute nap or a two and a half hour nap, you know what I mean? Either on either side of that is what is what you need?
Speaker 1: You wake up. Isn't it like a rem cycle like ninety minutes or like three hours or something. There's like a very specific time, like a duration right for like the.
Speaker 4: Actual right And don't you want to like not wake up in the middle of your rim cycle or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, right, I want the one where I when I'm waking up, I'm in the liminal space where I can't tell if I'm.
Speaker 1: Ten years old or my current age. You know what I'm talking about. Forget where you are yet. Yeah. When you're yeah, you're straddling the dream world in the real world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like sorting out different details of your life to be like, is that real or was that just the dream one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's my kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, my kid looks like I got the one with the glasses and the one without.
Speaker 1: Here's my name badge for the coach store. Do I have to go in today? Did I marry an eagle or I have a human wife? I can't remember.
Speaker 5: Dreaming.
Speaker 2: Man, I gotta say I, I'm really excited to that you are our guest on election day. This motherfucker is calm, cool and collected. He is googling movies about dreams, experimental movies about dreams, and big upping naps and feels good about the election. This is goals. I guess the kids say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, long time ago, I learned that if I don't like set my intention for my mood, I become like I don't want to say, well, so clinically depressed, you know what I mean. And I've heard of that and heard like, if I don't make an effort to check out other stuff that makes me feel good.
Speaker 1: Everything is a nihilistic hellscape, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you guys have a media plan for the rest of the day. I know you were saying that you're gonna, like only look at stuff that makes you feel good, Like is that just like, okay, we're checking like poles.
Speaker 1: That we think make us feel.
Speaker 2: Good, or are you going to just watch like your five favorite animated films.
Speaker 4: It's also stuff that I agree with. I was looking at this lady, Arleen unfiltered, and she seems like a very middle of the road, middle aged white lady with like maybe a Michigan accent, but she seems very like studious. I like stuff that's not sallacious, and she's like, basically, look, poles don't mean anything. Poles literally do not mean anything. But there are we know now that there are. I want to say, it's six hundred thousand new voters in Georgia compared to twenty twenty m. That's like a huge number, right, and my and I don't I don't believe that he's gaining numbers in that way. I don't think he's capable of like getting past his window, whereas I think people are moving to Georgia and those you know, especially like Hollywood people. There's a lot of industry stuff happening any coming of age too, becoming voting age. That's exactly right. And where do they you know, how do they lean?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? A lot of yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean we'll see. He's made some pretty strong clothes monuments.
Speaker 1: But well, I think he looks great.
Speaker 4: He looks healthy and yeah, oh yeah, yeah hydrated, he looks really I think the.
Speaker 2: Colors that are happening like are are truly what I mean, I guess that's like what you get when you just like go with the gut on everything from what comes out of your mouth to like.
Speaker 1: What goes on your face.
Speaker 4: On your face, Yeah, he's gone from orange to like a mahogany steak color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or like he's doing that like bodybuilder black face kind of thing. You know what I mean? It looks that shade. Are you about to take your shirt? Office? Are flexing? This is a weird.
Speaker 4: He's still slowly trying to look more and more Puerto Rican.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly what do we think? Did you see my eyebrows? I've got the two I got the two slits in my eyebrows.
Speaker 2: You know what, we're out here weapon Okay me more what some of these things overrated?
Speaker 4: Man overrated these days. I'm gonna say it, guys, controversial. I'm not feeling these tiny dogs lately, these tiny dogs out here in Los Angeles, Keith coming up, my beautiful pit bull Cody, who is the sweetest boy alive. And here's the thing about tiny dogs. I think I think they understand they're not supposed to be that tall, that small. I think tiny dogs know that they're like, I can't take care of my owner, I can't protect myself, so they freak the fuck out and out here. I think people, not everyone, but a lot of times they're using these dogs as accessories as opposed to like creatures, yeah, living beings, you know. So yeah, just not feeling it's a living football I can clutch in public.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. To put in the what I think the like to your point, like the mentality of a small dog is like sort of like how white supremacy has people thinking like they can do shit that they actually can't, like in the same way, like you're gonna pull up to a pit bull. That's really We're not say all pit bulls are necessarily going to respond violently, but like just in presentation, you're like, yeah, this big motherfucker. Oh yeah, have you seen me? I'm a Chihuahua Doberman. I'm a miniature Doberman. So yeah, yeah, there's.
Speaker 4: No consequences in the relation to your size like you would have if this were you know, a world without rules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure. And again and I hate that that they're coming for your pit bull because I only know sweet pit bulls.
Speaker 4: He's the best, and like you're saying, he could cut them in half with his mouth, and he never he's so gentle and cool, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you guys are very lucky.
Speaker 2: Can you tell the owner of the little dog that too? He could He's not gonna do it, but he could just fee to.
Speaker 1: Capitate your fir baby. Look at his Look at his john that he might be and half he chooses not to because he's wise.
Speaker 4: That's right, Okay, Yeah, yeah, he's well, he's secure, right, All bullies are insecure, and people that are confident themselves tend to be like calm and understated, you know, because they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel there's always like memes where like it's like they're reducing like some like you know, small dude who's like being angry at the world, and be like and that's like a little dog barking at the world. It's yeah, it is something.
Speaker 2: I've always been jealous of dogs and dinosaurs about though. I just think that that would be such a fun wrinkle if just for the peak to fight them.
Speaker 1: No, just humans.
Speaker 2: Humans could be like one one hundredth the size of like another human, Like we just figure out how to get by with that, you know, right, People's various personalities were just shaped by like, yeah, he's pretty small on the uh you know, expected height growth scale. He's going to be one twentieth the size of your large son.
Speaker 4: That's so beautiful, like people the size of tinker Bell or whatever. And then yeah, no, that's so I love that so much.
Speaker 2: I mean fantasy has, like you know, always messed with this a little bit with giants and elves and you know, but I feel like it's just going going all the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, that's just a crapshoot.
Speaker 4: This bit of wor gun on now about how I think it's bullshit that are here. I think what should happen is that you should grow taller the older you are forever.
Speaker 2: That's what my kids think that's to be.
Speaker 4: I think it's bullshit that there's people that are younger than me, that are taller than me. It should be like, no, hey, I wish these ninety year olds would stop bullying us.
Speaker 1: But they're eight foot four. What can you do?
Speaker 2: I'm eighty four and eight foot four with me. Yeah, you want to see my rings. Nobody would ever make it to eighty four. They'd just start tipping over in their six would you imagine?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, like does does the increase? I still come like with the breakdown of your joints and things like.
Speaker 4: That, In my mind, you get more and more powerful until the moment that you die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh right, right, right right, Okay.
Speaker 2: I think I think we're creating a pretty interesting fantasy world that we can all escape into. Uh if Trump does indeed.
Speaker 1: It's actually called genetics. I believe in them. Look at them. I've got kid, I'm gonna make all the elderly giant will be huge.
Speaker 2: But yeah, my kids do think that the taller you are, the older you are, and that I am older than their mom, but younger than anybody who's taller than me.
Speaker 1: I agree with them, and I agree.
Speaker 2: I think I should just let them let that cook.
Speaker 1: Just be like, yep, that's correct. Yeah, that's not gonna lead anywhere.
Speaker 2: Weird like the dad who taught his kids only cling on as like a fun experiment.
Speaker 4: The dad that's absorbing his son's blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah that guys, it's cool. All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. And we're back, and it's all about how you finish.
Speaker 1: Folks, finish strong, baby, you know the Kentucky derby. Trump likes to talk about race horses. When he's talking race science, he does like to bring up race horses, and that is true. I mean, I guess maybe that's a good place to start, because yeah, look this is GEO. This was go TV weekend, Get out the Vote weekend. This is where you want your fucking campaign at peak energy levels. You want people fucking levitating out of their seats because they're so ready to vote and support you and Trump again, man, just bringing it, like, like to your point this interesting line in Pennsylvania or just listen to this. I don't know how what this what is this in relation to But he's a smart guy. You know, it's a little strange.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm a pretty smart guy. I have janetic Do you believe in genetics? Have you fast race sources? Produce fast race sources whether you.
Speaker 1: Like it or not. And but I'm I'm a very good I believe in it.
Speaker 4: And like I'm smart.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, like I'm smart, way to finish strong, Like you're a fifteen year old trying to make your case for a date or something, and like I'm like and like I'm smart in genetics. Correct, No, it's Jenetta ship Donald please. Yeah. So he's absolutely exhausted, senile, weird, all of it. Just again, I'll just go through a couple of the hits. Here. On Thursday, right on Halloween, he was in Henderson, Nevada. Again, this is just just a This is just a collection of loose Trump quotes that have happened in the last like five days. This one is about how talking Elon Musk up and how he's good at computer.
Speaker 6: Elon Musk told me he's the greatest I would say, you got to say in terms of computer I would say he's probably about as good as you get.
Speaker 2: And you know, okay, you know, the man with a grasp on technology.
Speaker 4: I hope I hope that he thinks there's only one computer.
Speaker 1: And he was young, you know there was there was one.
Speaker 2: It was in a room.
Speaker 1: There's only one big, one beautiful computer. We all have to.
Speaker 2: Share it, cold room. They all wear bunny suits.
Speaker 1: You ever see them. You can't get the destined there. It'll die, computer will die. But he's a computer. And then the.
Speaker 2: First, uh, the best at computer is so fun. The first, the Pennsylvania one where he was going into his race science. He that was also the one where he told people like he wouldn't mind if they shot through the like if an assassine shot through the media.
Speaker 1: With the media, I don't know, I'd be askay with that.
Speaker 2: It's fun, fun little jokes from somebody who has threatened to kill his enemies.
Speaker 1: Right right. Yeah. Then he went to Wisconsin, a contested swing state, and had a rally in Milwaukee where he did like what any politician does. You evoke the local sports team and kind of show like, look, I know what's going I know what's going on with Milwaukee baby, And he decided that was a good moment to dabble in just some light racism for the crowd. Here he is talking. He who's referencing is Giannis Atatkumpo, who plays for the Milwaukee Bucks. When he talks about the Greek. Okay, by the way, i'd never been known.
Speaker 2: He's called the Greek freak, or was for a while before he became one of the best players in the NBA. And now people usually don't refer to him as that.
Speaker 1: But no, no, here we go, but here he is.
Speaker 6: Your team is very good. I would say the Greek is a seriously good player. Do you Gray and tell me who has more Greek than him? The Greek or me?
Speaker 1: I think we have about the same.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: He's referencing the fact that his family immigrated from Nigeria to Greece, and he's like, that's weird. He's African. Why was like, yeah, exactly. They're like, bro, like what, I'm a Trump rally and I don't. I'm not psyched by that bit of racism. That weirded me out.
Speaker 2: Also, Giannis is somebody that they really don't want to leave the state right now. He's you know, their team is actually playing, actually playing pretty shitty so far this season. And everybody in Milwaukee is very worried that he's going to leave the team.
Speaker 1: So not not a great moment for.
Speaker 2: Him to come in and be like, you guys are really good, except something racist about your best player who you're trying to convince to stick around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm more Greek than him? Am I? Right? Folks? You agree Milwauk. Isn't it weird? How does he Why does he call himself Greek? He doesn't look Greek to me, you know, I think that was a hingecliff joke.
Speaker 4: Again, I think he's on the side just right as quick as he can right and like racist shit.
Speaker 1: And Trump's got more Greek in him than anybody. I mean, if you honest, great, look okay, try that one Donald. And then again just he went to North Carolina. He's going to know he's been going to North Carolina a lot, which I think suggests that they are very worried about North Carolina going blue, which again that would seem to, like with other forecasting, seems to kind of fall in line with what polling is showing that the heat it's trending, it's not trending in the way that Trump would want. And again gave a really cool closing argument to the people of Greensboro, North Carolina, with this fucking banger of a quote when he's just like basically begging and then just being like, fuck, y'all, I don't got to be here. You gotta look.
Speaker 6: If I don't win this thing after all this talk, I'm in trouble. You please go and vote. I mean, I came here whatever the hell time it is. Who the hell knows. I'm giving you a full board.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't let me leave in half an hour.
Speaker 6: I coulda run up here, done it, start screaming make America great again for five or six times, and then leave to the cheers of the crowd. I would have been home sleeping right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, sleepy Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: It's always tough to like. Obviously he doesn't drink, but sometimes he sounds drunk. I think it's because his dentures are coming out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just not not to like make this all about appearances, but it does just like kind of underscore this impression that he's literally falling apart at the seems like he's putting weird paint on his body, his mouth, seems to be falling apart as he's just being like, I don't know, man, just like vote for me, please, this is it would be good for me.
Speaker 1: And that's all I can really promise. Is I need to help or what is it all for? I need your voter? Okay. The other thing is that that Milwaukee rally was the place where he did the microphone BJ thing right, and then like his supporters are like, oh, you need some context around the video and it's like, I don't know, you want to like what context? Like, there's not He's like, and I'm not about to blow the microphone and that's not what happened. He just clearly decided, you know what this is phallic and yeah, here's my It's called space work. Okay for the from the people who don't know improv all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been on stage and know how desperate you can get for a laugh. And that's a very like that's a very like Year three stand up move right.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like from the jerk up there, He's like, Okay, uc B told me to heighten. Okay, I gotta bring this. I gotta bring somebody found the game of this.
Speaker 2: Increasing sexualize the bitch was the microphone wasn't working that well, and so he had to hold an actual microphone, at which point he started talking about how tired it made his arms because he's like very strong. And and then there was something with like a jack offhand motion.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then and people as because that's weird to see presidential Yeah, no, yeah, and then he was so then, like you said, more, he went from jerkoff hand motion to all right, I'm gonna fucking.
Speaker 1: Gag this thing. Yeah, gag. You want to see the real throat goat.
Speaker 2: It feels like something he would in one baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they don't know anyway. Vote for me, please.
Speaker 4: He really is the color. And again, you're right, this is all superficial, but I do think it's related to his internal life that he now he's the color of, like like a penny held in a sweaty man's hand for a long time.
Speaker 1: Like it's a patina. It's more of a patina now than it is like a skin tone. It's some kind of oxidation that's happening. Yeah, it looks like it would be bad for you.
Speaker 2: It looks like it would be the face paint that like didn't want one of the people in the Wizard of Oz their face paint. I think maybe the Wicked Witch like ended up killing them or like being really bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah he was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like, yeah, one of them had like their costume was basically made out of asbestos, and then somebody else, one of the other ones their makeup was like highly toxic and it probably was the Tin Man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Tin Man's toxic metal makeup. He is hospitalized while making The Wizard of Oz.
Speaker 1: Because he was inhaling aluminum basically via the powder makeup. Yay, But like Trump's.
Speaker 2: Makeup kind of has that like kind of patina metallic like copper.
Speaker 1: It's like statuesque, is what I call that. Bronze statuesque. That's what they say about me.
Speaker 4: Like you just stepped off eleven hours in a beautiful Miami beach.
Speaker 1: Right yeah. Yeah. He also kept talking about my beautiful white skin. There's a bunch of weird shit. But anyway, while that so, all that.
Speaker 2: Stuff, the race stuff is like I just still remember during his administration when he would say do horrifyingly racist things and his approval rating would like kind of solidify or it wouldn't go down.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't plumb it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, right, so right, still like worrying, but also kind of a weird get up.
Speaker 1: Well, because it seems like the other thing too, is it's not the racism that's hurting him. It's like the misogyny. The lack of agency for people, the lack of you know, the ability to decide what your own healthcare and what to do with your body is definitely hitting harder than like they're like, keep going, I don't know, racism or whatever.
Speaker 2: You vote for me on the basis that I really want you to. It would be much better for me than if you didn't.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was closing message for you. But then again, so then alongside this, right, you also have like The Atlantic just put out an article about like just all the wacky shit and infighting in the Trump campaign, And there's a lot of details in this piece, and some of the big ones are like before Biden dropped out, Trump apparently wanted to call him the R word as a new nickname, Like like that was like his news, like I got a new one, call him our word by our word Joe Biden, and his like staffer was like, dude, what the no, what are you like huh.
Speaker 4: And so, mister disabled, how about a yeah, no too well about mentally written?
Speaker 1: No no, no that maybe if I put mentally before Okay, fine, fine, But there's like the other things they were saying was that like he also, like Trump became tired of like not sundowning in public and want like they were like, yo, this disciplined version of you is like you're you're doing good in the polls because you're not out there. And he's like no, He's like, what the hell did discipline you for winning it? So he got out there and started doing his ship again. The other thing that's really interesting is that the nomination of jd Vance so his staffers are like a bunch of terminally online bigots and like so they became part of like the campaign staff too because they were part of his vans stories. Yeah vances. And there's one guy named Alex Brucewitz. And this guy apparently was like the person who is like the sort of conduit from like online conspiracy bullshit to getting jd Vance to say it out loud. He was like the one who's being like, hey, dude, the people of Haitia are eating pets in Ohio. Jd Van's like, mmm, I like that, I don't see anything wrong with that. I'm going to do it and triple and quadruple down on it. Also find out that this same guy, Brucellwitz, is the one that was like, we need Tony Hinchcliff to speak at the Madison Square Garden rally. And you're like, oh, so a lot of people have said that that rally, especially the Hinchcliff stuff, was a huge blow to Trump's chances. I mean, maybe obviously, but his whole shick is just like out there racism. So I'm a little skeptical. But there is the part in this article from the Atlantic that does make me think twice about it. It's because Stephen Miller apparently was not happy about this. This is from the Atlantic quote. According to two people who are present, Miller, the Trump policy advisor whose own nativist impulses are well documented. Yeah, you should have given that line to me. I should have been my joke, he said, was not offended by Hinchcliff's racist jokes, yet he was angered by them all the same quote, All right, Colin, he knew the campaign had just committed a huge unforced error. He believed that Bruce Witz had done profound damage to Trump's electoral process or prospects. So there's already the finger jabbing, finger pointing happening before election day. I don't know, that's when you put in the column of like, oh, that's usually I don't hear about those so like way after. But if we're getting ahead of it, okay, there's another piece of news or I'm like, I don't know if it really indicates things as much where they talk about how the internal emails from the Trump campaign, or they're using words like god, God willing Trump wins and stuff like that, like in the event he wins, rather than like when he wins, it's very like I don't know, guys, he might lose, so we don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, his message on the on the road has been that it's like a sure thing and the only thing, the only possible way loses if it's stolen from him. And I mean people are writing about how there's you know, there is like actual reporting being done. That's saying that they are going to use the polls, the polling that said it was like neck and neck to if Harris does end up you know, winning comfortably, like use that as evidence that it's being stolen, and yeah, yeah, it seems like there's actual, like on the ground shit happening with regards to like election monitoring totally.
Speaker 1: I mean, so let's also let's like, while it is fun to laugh at the you know, disintegrating Trump campaign, maybe let's let us not forget about the fuckery that is also part of their plan. So states like Texas and Florida have essentially banned DOJ election monitors from the state's polling places and like ballot counting facilities, like they're there to monitor for any fuckery that goes down. And you might be asking yourself, how can they do that, Well, that's because the Supreme Court, you can thank them for gutting the Voting Rights Act. So now it's like the process is the Department of Justice, like, will you let us monitor? And if the states say no, then no they can't. You can't go inside. You can be outside, but you can't come in. Sorry, this party's for us. In the New York Times, they're reporting the Proud Boys and other right wing freak groups are organizing on like telegram for some voter intimidation shit quote. Groups backing former President Donald Trump recently sent messages to organized pole watchers to be ready to dispute votes in democratic areas. Some posted images of armed men standing up for their rights to recruit for their cause. Other spread conspiracy theories that anything less than a Trump victory on Tuesday would be a miscarriage of justice worthy of revolt. This is one of the posts. Quote, the day is fast approaching when the fence sitting will no longer be possible. You will, and you will either stand with the resistance or take a knee and willingly accept the yoke of tyranny and oppression. So they're doing their warm up stretches for.
Speaker 4: Such little drama queens, you know what I mean. It's Sola, and they absolutely think they're living in this like embarrassing movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's they're drama drama queens. But the movie is always the three hundred right to do.
Speaker 4: There's no way they have. They're actually in a kind of a sad life where they have sort of a pathetic job and very little like power or upward mobility.
Speaker 1: There's no way. That's the thing that's they don't want to. Don't interrogate that, and don't interrogate the forces at work that you know, may you know limit your own options for mobility. No, it's time to fucking pretend we're from that one movie, The Patriot, Okay, right, except not Heath Ledger because I'm pretty sure he dies in one of the battles. So I don't want to be Heath Ledger. I want to be one of the other guy characters that lives from The Patriot.
Speaker 2: So the other side just on the you know, true Patriot front and you know, connected to movies Zero Darth thirty also a movie that I think they're like, have you seen what the guy who shot in Lauden claims to shop in Lauden is saying on social media?
Speaker 1: What's he saying?
Speaker 2: He let me see if I can find it.
Speaker 1: He said, I've done it once, I'll do it again. You're like, wait, do what again? So Robert J.
Speaker 2: O'Neill said told a bunch of people who said, hey, we just voted for Kamala. They're like college age people. He told them that he would after Trump wins, they'll be his concubines, like a bunch of like young men. And then someone was like, Bro's doubling down and still has no idea what he said? And he said, no, Jake, I'm telling you exactly what Beta's like. You will be used for sex and food, mostly food.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, okay, cool cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it is cool, and I just wanted to That's why I wanted to point it out because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, that's that is pretty cool. I thought that was an archaic term. Also pretty cool. Yeah, yeah, I like where his head's out. He's like, I'm still thinking about the Roman Empire. Dude, it's all about concubine.
Speaker 4: You guys, are you suggesting you're not walking around thinking about cannibalizing male sex list?
Speaker 1: Because I mean, yeah, he's got to say it.
Speaker 4: We're all thinked, right, I mean, are we off the record? Yeah, let's go off the record for this one.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm saying this is kind of a cool post because he's actually getting me in the right headspace for this election. I actually was fucking up and I wasn't thinking about that.
Speaker 1: But also though, speaking of another person who thinks everything is a movie, there's James Keef of Project Veritas. He has like he's enlisting like a group of election denial ghouls to basically secretly film at polling places in an effort to drum up evidence of widespread fraud. This is from the New York Times quote. The group intends to use hitting cameras to record and then publicize video to support their claims of fraud or other irregularities at voting sites. Nearly seventy people had signed up for the effort by mid October, including people claiming to be election judges and volunteer poll watchers. Mister Keef's project is one of several conservative groups that have been mobilizing to try to document fraud and corruption at the polls. In many cases, the activists involved are convinced of former President Trump's false claims about a rigged election in twenty twenty and are on the lookout for a repeat. Now the movie part here, like this guy always does shit that only works in movies, Like in twenty seventeen, when there's like Roy Moore was running for Senate and people are like, this guy like had some weird shit with miners and the Washington Post publicized, like published it. He tried to set the Washington Post up with like a person to claim that they had another story about Roy Moore to be like, gotcha, that was fake and you published it. Shame on you. You guys are anti Roy Moore and look you fell for it. But the story, like of this person's claims fell apart so quickly that the story just became like a gotcha story about James O'Keeffe. Yeah and yeah, oh yeah, yeah yeah. He was also like found guilty of all kinds of shit, like in twenty twenty two, this article, this like excerpt from a New York Times article about James O'Keefe again sort of captures like the movie lens that he's looking at the world through quote. The lawsuit also said that mister o'keeff gave instructions to flag private messages on his social media acount from attractive young women so he could respond to them personally, that he wanted young attractive female operatives he referred to us quote pretty young things or pyts, to be hired to go on undercovered dates, and that he mandated that the group's operatives review copies of the book and movie read Sparrow, about a Russian intelligence agent trained in sexpionage.
Speaker 4: Ah God, I love this boomery bullshit man.
Speaker 1: And then this guy is like fucking our age.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, James O Yes, of like a seventy five year old car dealer.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and the and the and the taste in literature of one as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as we learned and taken the only other movie that I've seen.
Speaker 1: I'm going to take down.
Speaker 4: I wanna want to help our current president but also be super fuckable.
Speaker 1: You're like, dude, this is embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Speaking of sexpionage. I have the direct quote so young person said, we're gen Z voters and we all proudly voted for Kamala Harris. Real men support Harris, and Robert J. O'Neill tweeted, You're not men.
Speaker 1: You're boys.
Speaker 2: And if there was no social media, you would be my concubines. So your boys and you would be my concubines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone someone checked this, dude, browser history. Yeah yeah, man, you guys. People are like that's weird. And he was like, I'm doubling down. I actually don't care. You're you're wrong.
Speaker 2: And continue to use like weird missogynistic slurs.
Speaker 4: That's what's sort of beautiful about the roy Cone thing of like never admit, always double down, is like they're kind of forcing themselves to not when they do to, you know, use the current parlance, say the quiet part out loud, then they have to say it over and over again louder, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's really great.
Speaker 4: And the other sad thing about this whole thing is that, like it'd be one thing if they were in on the grift, where when Trump says votes are being stolen, they sat back and were like, yeah, that's what we're gonna claim. But no, they actually believe votes are being stolen, which they're not, so then dedicating their entire lives it's like looking for Bigfoot or something, you know what I mean, where like and that. But then also when you find out Bigfoot isn't real, that all of your dreams collapse and it's like, yeah, anyone who did boy scouts?
Speaker 1: Like we're going on a snipe hunt? Shit, dude, a snipe hunt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to die for my belief that Bigfoot is real? Yeah, it's just scatic.
Speaker 1: How much they believe this, like very proven liar, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's uh, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back to talk about Peanut the Squirrel and Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 1: And we're back.
Speaker 2: Could you hear the Trump deflation creeping into my voice as I said, Peanut the squirrel, and Tucker Carls, all right, So Peanut the squirrel is a very adorable pet. Fluencer was alright, still living in my heart, a pet squirrel that had a big Instagram following the New York Department of Environmental Conservation had asked his owner to not own squirrels because they, yeah, it's illegal. He was like, fuck that, I will also own raccoons. The New York Department of Environmental Conservation euthanized both Peanut and a raccoon owned by this same couple over the weekend, and it's being touted as an example of state overreach, and it's specifically being grabbed onto buy the Trump campaign. So I like that's why I was trying to like get my head around how this became their costs.
Speaker 1: I was like, so, did did Harris.
Speaker 2: Speak approvingly of this decision? Like that seems like such a such a blunder on her part, Like did she just come out.
Speaker 7: And she was like, yeah, fuck Peanut, Well my whole fucking chest Peanut to score on that raccoon too, Like that's what I was excited from the.
Speaker 1: Decision.
Speaker 4: It's like Andy Samberg and like a squirrel outfit, and she's like pointing a gun at him.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all didn't think I knew how to lick this glock washing it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that does sound like her in some in some ways. But the couple claimed for their part that jealousy played a role in what happened, which I always love when that is just the only explanation people.
Speaker 1: I don't know they were jealous.
Speaker 2: Maybe ever think about that they were jealous.
Speaker 1: Of what of a squirrel?
Speaker 2: Of the fact that you are a squirrel influenced the The dad, the husband of the duo, is known as squirrel Daddy, Peanuts Dad, very kinky player has a pretty good following on that. That's the description in his bio, not just me describing him, but it has a pretty big only fans following. And the New York Department of Environmental Conservation had come out and explained that in actuality, the squirrel a bit someone involved in the investigation into the illegal keeping of squirrels, and they had to euthanize the squirrel to be tested for rape.
Speaker 1: I just love that this is there fucking They're like, no, dude, this this is gonna do it. We need to get people turnd up about justice for put and the dude's OnlyFans account. Yeah this horny rat owner. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk claimed that Trump will save the squirrels and, by extension, America's squirrel themed jerk off videos. U and jd Vance said that Trump is fired up about this issue and that the Biden administration doesn't want us to have pets.
Speaker 1: It's it's just.
Speaker 2: Like they can't not be weird, you know, like the he is the guy who is like, you know, fuck cat people, fuck people people who own cats as pets. But then they're like, here's the here's the way we'll get everybody on our side for this election. In the last week of the election. People who keeps squirrels right.
Speaker 4: Well, it seems it seems very much in theme with the chronically online way that the campaign is run, right. I mean, that's martially why it's so weird. It's because also the Internet is weird, so like these people are very like four Chan influence, which was weird, and now they're yeah, you know, it's just all weird, and they're like we should go on aiden Ross's like live stream.
Speaker 1: It's like, who are you talking to? Like, dude, you gotta go see Andrew Schultz. What do you create? You gotta kiss the ring? Nobody kiss a fuck? Yeah right, okay, great voter outreach. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you know there's grotesque mask off racism on Twitter in response to this, comparing the murder of the squirrel to the murder of George Floyd. Death of the squirrel, yeah, death of the squirrel to the murder of George Floyd. Yeah, And also that they're using this as an example of state overreach. And just days ago, another woman died as a direct result of the DPS decision in Texas abortion ban. So, but that's not example of government because.
Speaker 1: That's too potent in the other way. So let's not touch that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she wasn't a little fuzzy cutie. That's the other thing. Like there's this very child like they can only we got to save the babies.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's it's like a seven year old mentality. Yeah, you know, they only like it if it's cute and little.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, And just as a bit of an additional preview of the weird flavor of fascism we'll all be living under soon if if Trump does.
Speaker 1: Win, it's easier for you to just be like Trump's gonna win, man, I think it is. Do you do that so.
Speaker 2: That if in case it has seen how I am as a basketball fan, Miles like, yeah, I guess what, it always comes true. Look at what's happening to the Sixers. No, I don't know. Yeah, I think there's just.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like keep the expectations low so that like that some of the good comes through.
Speaker 1: I get that. Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: You know, I do, like I have been following the polls and the people who think Harris is a better chance to anybody in the mainstream was saying for a long time. I just but I still think there's always a chance that you know things for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, so absolutely, I do.
Speaker 2: Just Like how weird because because the power will all be consolidated under Trump, I think it's easy for people to not remember that. In twenty sixteen, it was like he came in he didn't think he was gonna win, he didn't have a team around him, and was using people who were political operatives around him, and then those people were like, yeah, we're not going to do that. We're not going to tell you that you're gonna like say something crazy, we're gonna ignore it.
Speaker 1: And now we have like.
Speaker 2: You know, Elon Musk will be a major figure in his administration. Tucker Carlson, I think will be incredibly powerful. And I did just want to check in with Tucker because you know, I think if you gave Trump Allied detect a test and asked if you believe in God, he'd like make fun of you for asking the question. But the people around him believe some pretty wild shit. And Tucker Carlson, who I've heard people refer to as like he would be like the sensible voice of trump Ism that like gets people to come on board for it, just told an interviewer that he was attacked by a demonic force in his bed, which left scratch marks that made him bleed. So when he this is for a documentary called Christianity teas because there's multiple Christianities.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like it's like a they're teasing that christ is a real thing tease. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: I wish it was Christianity e A. But it was like because the real gossipy yeah yeah, Christianity.
Speaker 1: Don't think a cool youth youth pastor hasn't used that one before, ye spills it's like the like the what is it the product version of like confession? Right? So, how about it Christianity, folks, why don't you let me.
Speaker 2: Know who's hooking up with who? Yeah, tell me your twenty two year old youth pastor. So the guy who's interviewing him, who's the head of that documentary again, hosting a documentary about Christianity? So not exactly like foreign to magical thinking, asks Tucker. He's like, oh, you were attacked by demonic forces? Are you referring to journalism? In an extremely labored metaphor twist, Tucker, Carlson says, hell no, damn alligator bit my hand off essentially is a little happy Gilmore reference timely and cool. No, So asked if he was referring to journalism. Carlson responded, no, in my bed at night. I got attacked while I was asleep with my wife and ford dogs. Will come back to that and mall physically malled. Carlson said he still bears the scars. Said his assailant was a quote demon, he added, or by something unseen that left claw marks on my sides. Again, he was sleeping with four dogs, he said. At the time of the attack he was asleep in bed. I was totally confused. I woke up and I couldn't breathe, and I thought I was going to suffocate. I walked around outside and then I walked in and my wife and dogs had not woken up, and they're very light sleepers. And then I had these terrible pains on my rib cage and all my shoulders, and I was just in my boxer shorts, and I went and flipped on the light in the bathroom and I had four claw marks on either side underneath my arms and all my left shoulder and they're bleeding. And then he talked to his intern, and his intern was like, oh, yeah, demons will do that. Dog They attack in your bed all the time. So I just I think just worth knowing. I also want to just fact check the people who are like, yeah, he was trying to cover up an affair. First of all, the specifics of the story would require him to be like trying to explain like he just snuck off into the woods at night to like fuck someone or something.
Speaker 1: Classic cheater move, yeah uh.
Speaker 2: And to the specifics of the story would require Tucker Carlson to be someone capable of fucking someone well enough to cause them to dig their nails, And I just like don't see that for him, you know, yeah, seem like.
Speaker 1: You could also just be paying to get scratched up too, Like he's like, yeah, just shred me up, meet me in the woods.
Speaker 2: Call me crazy, But I feel like the most likely candidate is there in the first sentence of the story when he reveals dogs in a bed with his wife and four dogs yo.
Speaker 4: With the with the kink daddy squirrel guy and are they eroticizing their pets?
Speaker 1: Like why do you I why do you have four dogs in bed with you? And then yeah, anyway, also.
Speaker 4: Like, if there's anyone this makes me believe in a spirit world actually, because if there's anyone who I would think would get attacked by a demon, it'd be hit. And also like, if you believe in sort of Jesus and demons in a demon attacks you, don't you think you would take some time for some self reflection and be like, maybe I'm not on the side of the light here if I like, well more this is.
Speaker 2: This happened a year and a half ago, and he has corrected his ways, he by becoming a full boat Christian fascist. He addressed a rally in Georgia last week, and I saw the headline that he was like talking about Trump being like.
Speaker 1: Ab a bad daddy.
Speaker 2: But I just want to read the whole quote because also he was in bed with his wife, who you know, I don't know how she feels about her husband, but I just want to read this quote from him. He's talking about if Trump gets elected. He's not vengeful. He loves his children. Disobedient as they may be, he loves them because they're his children. They live in his house. But he's very disappointed in their behavior and he's going to have to let them know when Dad gets home. You know what he says, You've been a bad girl. You've been a bad little girl. That's that is direct. That's what the that's what he said.
Speaker 4: Like that is he's getting scratched up for money. Yeah, he's he's on kink Kink squirrel Daddy's only fans for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, he's like, can you make it look like squirrel scratches would be hot?
Speaker 2: He just literally recreated the most disturbing scene from the Handmaid's Tail for his closing argument.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, did you.
Speaker 2: Guys see by the way. Margaret Atwood tweeted comic that showed like handmaids going into the voting booth and coming out like dressed as normal modern women, and somebody responded faces out of context on Twitter, responded the author. The author of that book used Islam, not Christianity, as a as a model for her imaginary world. This is obviously true as it resembles Islamic culture and law and not christian he said to the author of the pointed, who pointedly said, did she based the book on actual events in history?
Speaker 1: Did you see SNL this weekend? Because there was the same bit where Sarah Squirm played Margaret Atwood and like this quizz show and was standing right next to like a Malaney like was like playing like a hyper lib type character and had no idea that it was like he was talking about a Handmaid's tale and they're like, right next to you is Margaret out? When he's like, oh shit, it's it was a it was a fun one.
Speaker 4: That's did you guys see that that commercial? That was the two ladies who went into the voting booth? And yeah that those were my friends, my buddy Dana, my friends Dana Well yeah, and Julie Golden. Yeah, they did that, and so they were like, we were all texting each other when it like got on Fox.
Speaker 1: Their Fox News was all pissed about it, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean, And they were like Julia roberts One, yeah, yeah, yeah, they were like, they're doing our work for us. They're showing this exactly to the people who we want to see it.
Speaker 1: You know, well, this is perfect that you mentioned that, because Charlie Kirk we we last week were like, Yo, he's freaking out and at certain point we're like, is this a motivation still tactic? I'm starting to think this is actually just freaking out now because he brought it up again on another podcast about like referencing this commercial and this is this is what he had to say about, like this is basically part of the Harris campaign's plan, which is like this just this.
Speaker 5: Listen to this Harris in the advertisement and she lies to her husband about who she votes for and the demo. So, just so we're clear, the Democrats push to win. In order for the Democrats to win with the current data, millions of wives who have to lie to their husbands. I'm gonna say it again, in order for them because because we're not seeing this in the data yet, we're not seeing this collapse. Their path to victory would be the largest mass conspiracy of spousal lying in political history.
Speaker 1: Prove me wrong, prove wrong.
Speaker 4: They're so afraid of losing this fucking weird perceived power.
Speaker 1: We're like, my beautiful life must be honest with me at all time, you know, Yeah, I mean because this is like, for whatever reason, they're the Conservatives are connecting the dots that like a woman has the capacity to think for themselves, because like even those pictures of Trump and Eric Trump over the weekend, like leering over the voting booth to make sure their wives are voting for them is so like you're like, oh, y'all are fucking shook, Like what is this shit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're so scared, and they also like they refuse to acknowledge what that power structure does that they're like, are women tragically who are not safe because their husbands are abusive to speak to vote in the way that they would like to vote, Like they can't they can't even acknowledge that might not be a possibility.
Speaker 1: They're just having like yeah, like that like episode of the Sopranos, where Tony is like becoming aware that he thinks everyone's like laughing at his ship and just like lying to him because he's the boss, and like they'll be like these I bet these conservatives like thinking of all the ship their wives. Charlie, I love your guitar playing normal size. Yeah no, I definitely came babe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh man, I love that you hate Conna Lingis you know.
Speaker 1: Oh you're right, it is gross.
Speaker 4: Our son's not gay.
Speaker 1: We're uh yeah, we shall see.
Speaker 2: Anyways, stay safe out there, folks, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, watch out for the fucking election monitors.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Mort Burke, what a pleasure having you on the daily Zeitgeist. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah, go to at mort Burke on the socials. And I just put out a podcast with my incredibly hilarious comedy writer wife. It's called Rebrand. So just look up rebrand on you know, Apple, Spotify, all this stuff, the conceits that will rebrand anything. So we had rebranded Dwayne the Rock Johnson as a dramatic actor. That was a very powerful episode. Wow, I'd recommend that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 2: That sounds super fun. Is there a work of.
Speaker 1: Media that you've been enjoying? Man, I'm gonna go. Are we we're talking Twitter? What are we talking? Whatever?
Speaker 2: You can? Yeah, you can do a tweet. You can do to an obscure sixty short film. Oh yeah, I already I already did that one. I'm just gonna do.
Speaker 1: Uh. I like this.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give us. I'm gonna give us a political and a political both from Rob Delaney, which this is a tweet somebody quoted I'm socially liberal but fiscally conservative. What do you think then you when you hear that quote, I don't want the gay homeless man to die because he's gay. I wanted to die because he's homeless. So then we heard that one. And then there's another just a good, funny, random tweet which is just.
Speaker 1: Met a one year old name Barbara. Didn't know they were doing.
Speaker 2: That, Barbara, Little Barbara Miles. Where can people find you? Is there a work of media you and enjoying?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man, find me on Twitter, Instagram, at Miles of Gray, find Jack and on the basketball podcast Miles and Jack Got Mad Boosties. Also, if you want to hear me talk ninety day fiance. Check me out on four to twenty day Fiance with Sofia, Alexander and Zeigang. If you're in Rockford, Illinois outside of Chicago, check Sofia out.
Speaker 8: She's gonna be at the music Box on election night. So if you need something to do to you know, laugh it up, go check out Sofia. A large a tweet I like from a friend of the show Demia de Juivee at electro Lemon because this is just perfectly aligns with my feelings. Quincy Jones has a storied history, is arguably the greatest, most influential music producer of all time, but his most lasting legacy to me will always be the ability to casually reveal some massive gossip and then say you'd like Brazilian music, And that, truly is that. That is Quincy Jones for me. Latter day, Quincy, thank you for that. And yes, the great observation exactly there it is.
Speaker 1: Let's see a couple.
Speaker 2: I'll do one political, one non political at Will Sloan at Will Sloane Esquire tweeted my final statement on the m and at US presidential election and it's an image of pitbull and it says when it comes to politics and politicians, I call it politics. And that is a quote attributed to Pitbull, so damn you can't argue it. And you can't argue with that one. And then I hope as many people as possible see that before they vook. And then at rat Limit tweeted, this is who I picture if you say you went to Pepperdine University, Candyland ass Sounding Institution.
Speaker 1: And it's the Lord Licorice from candy Land.
Speaker 2: Universe.
Speaker 1: Google Lord Licorice right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Undersquore O'Brien. You can find us at you on YouTube at the Daily Zeke go search Daily Zeikes. We now have a YouTube channel and one of our episodes each week is appearing as a video episode.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of just one though, just one, don't wait. We're very much audio first though, but every joke first. But you have to look at our freaky faces, freaky faces.
Speaker 2: Watch the videos with us. This week's will be very fun because we're going to be recording it before the election and it will be coming out on Friday, so.
Speaker 1: Look, hopefully it'll be a nice salve for everybody. Nice for a fresher. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You can find us on Instagram at daily Zekeuys. We're at the Daily Zekeuist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website, Daily zeikeuys dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnotes link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy.
Speaker 1: Myles a song do you think people might enjoy? Look, I'm all about just taking it easy, just soothing yourself. I just want to go out on one of my favorite Nuja best tracks. It's called luv Love and then in parentheses sick siic I just love like. I think it's like a obo or like maybe soprano saxophone kind of sample, but it's just it's just like one of those just nice, easy beats that just make you feel good. The wrapping's not bad either, so Nujah best with love sick all right.
Speaker 2: We will link off to that in the footnotes the dailies I Guess the production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visits the iHeartRadio w ap Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.
Speaker 1: That's gonna do it for us this.
Speaker 2: Morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will talk to you all then.
Speaker 1: Bye bye bye