Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: What was the biggest insights you had from interviewing did he you were on stage with him? Electric he shared a lot that I didn't. I hadn't seen him that vulnerable in a long time, what was like two or three of the insights that you guys took away from him that allowed him to get to this moment.
Speaker 4: Shout out to my guy, Caleb Silver, chief editor of Investipedia. He did a great job at investments. But he was talking to me, he was like, you know, he's given me a compliment and he was just saying, like, you guys doing a great job interview.
Speaker 5: And he's like, I really like how you.
Speaker 4: Followed up on certain questions and you added commentary to it. It made it even more lively or the discussion was like it was very, very well crafted. But a lot of that just came from me just having epiphanies on stage.
Speaker 5: In real time.
Speaker 4: I can see the light bulb go off, Like when he was saying he had a moment where he said that, you know, him being a billionaire and there's only like twelve black billionaires in America and he said there's like sixteen black billionaires in the world, something like that, and he was just saying that the help is not coming. After we told the audience, he was like, look, I'm seeing I saw over the hill. I'm kind of paraphrasing. He was like, no, I got to the top of the mountain, and I saw what's on the other side, and I'm letting y'all know, the only way out of this situation is for us to come together collectively the help and the assistance.
Speaker 5: It's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: And that was like a metaphor for me because I was just thinking in my brain, it's like a general, like you know, I watched these shows like Game of Thrones and all that stuff, like, you know, especially like back then, like in real war time where it was like you know, old school war where you fight like hand in hand with like you know, running at each other. The generals was never on the ground. The generals on top of the hill because they have to be able to see exactly what's happening so they can give orders to the foot soldiers. So that's kind of like I just had that moment in stage. I'm just thinking, like, that's like the general like on top of the hell you can't see that. The foot soldiers on the ground can't see what's on the other side of the but the general can't. So now the general was like, oh, they got giants, you know what I mean, Like they don't know that today they got dragons and all.
Speaker 5: That you're about to get slaughtered.
Speaker 4: So now he's reporting back like not rally the troops like this, and then but the people on the ground, they like telling the generals like they.
Speaker 5: Don't what you're talking about, you know what I mean, Like no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: If we can, if we can get to the other side, then it's all rainbows, and they're like.
Speaker 5: No, I'm telling you this stuff.
Speaker 4: So when he was just explaining that, and he was explaining from first hand experience as far as his lawsuit with Theago, he went into that and explained why he's in the AJO and the practices and you know how it's different for him being black and different things that nature. So I thought it was extremely insightful and honest he was like you know, even for him, like the realization it took him time to even realize that, Like you know, he probably didn't fully understand that until he got to that point, and it's just like oh, but he kind of like drove down like I'm telling y'all, telling y'all, I'm in it. I see it, I see what you can't see. Yeah, you know what I mean. So to me, that was a very insightful commentary on his behalf and that was definitely a highlight moment for me for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about you try.
Speaker 6: There's a couple man, I think, And it's tough because the world would never see it because they know that the personality of Puff is very like alpha male, Yeah, super dominant, a general. But the way he came to invest fast was he respected us as generals too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like, I.
Speaker 6: Want to do what y'all want to do. Y'all tell me what y'all want to do. Let's do it, Like y'all want to do this, Ya want to do this here, y'all want to do this, y'all want this to be the look you want me to go to the marketplace.
Speaker 2: Let's do everything y'all want to do.
Speaker 6: And it was interesting, like I watched him and shot you have an interaction because you know, like shoddy sometimes like damn bro, I'm.
Speaker 2: Always ready for like just in case something might go the wrong way.
Speaker 6: And I'm watching it and I watched him say something to Puff and Puff looked and he got it right away and he was like, tell me what you want. I was like, oh, like he really respectsul what we're doing here, So that was a moment and then again him breaking down the barriers and we'll try somebody's looking over the hill. It's interesting because he did talk about the Diazo situation when he was looking over the hill. But it made me realize that Piphanty moment was like, yo, he's he's really done this in a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of industries.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, when we're talking about fashion, this is the first luxury band of all, not just like Black Brant, the first fashion label to ever be telecast on TV with Sean Jean. He had his Runway show and now you see Amazon doing the fancy show. Victoria's Secret became a thing, but there was none of that before that was showing John and so he's kicking down barriers in that industry. He's done in the spirits, He's done it in music. He will like he was that early, Like this was something that and this is something that he was shared with us, like he's that's been a vision since he was a kid. Wow, Like he has always wanted that, and so it was like, let me prove myself. And most people thinking like puff in the height of this is the height of bad boy, like I think big had just passed.
Speaker 2: But they no way out and all.
Speaker 6: The things that already come out, and he's like, I have to prove myself in this industry now, and so that he does to rot And what he really wanted was a tequila and so it's like, yeah, I prove myself now. It was due to kill and then I proved myself again with this barrier is that he's facing right when we talk about black media, we know we're in it, right. The battles that he's face, he's faced, we're now about to face. And so for us, I started to realize, wait, we are now earnest.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the re seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless.
Speaker 2: Whether it's a local coffee.
Speaker 6: Shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon.
Speaker 2: Square is hands.
Speaker 6: Down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work of boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. Christyom, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 5: Will be protected.
Speaker 6: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security BAT for the next Yeah generation.
Speaker 2: Yeah of media.
Speaker 6: They're looking at us like the deals that we make, the partnerships that we make, the how they do it and navigate it right. The relationships that we have. How do you navigate through this? What does this look like in real time? And I'm like, wow, this felt like a torch yeah, passing right, like revolt, that's the family rights, that's collaboration, right, that's that's not competition.
Speaker 2: But now earn your lisia is hey here, y'all go.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Now that they get to watch you and do it in real time, all the mistakes that I have, I can now teach y'all and y'all can give it to the next generation of media and black menia and hopefully it spawns a small of people that I'm saying like, Yo, we can do this, we can do this. We watch them do it. They did in real time. They gave us the blueprint how to do it. Let's go do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: His showmanship was amazing. Just to see him be excited and be vulnerable was incredible. Like I said, like it spawned all of us on the side of the States to start bringing someone with each other in real time, like what do we need to do? How do we execute? How we team together? But the most important thing and all of that is a unity is needed. Like we can't get to the generation of what do we want and no slights to George Clooney put in chat, what's George Clooney's Sequila name. He's Dinny's built up probably a trillion dollars in value for those brands. It's real, it's really huge. But George Cooney isn't diddy though, No, it's not.
Speaker 5: Sure. Well, that's part of the situation. That's part of the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's like, where did Coso just randomly just now, it's like nobody's drinking anything except that doesn't happen by accident.
Speaker 2: That's marketing and it's everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's marketing, and that's money, and that's distribution.
Speaker 2: Yeah, distribute, and that's the key.
Speaker 6: It's like, nah, this is not a black this is a premium tequila, but Cosmo is not a premium tequila, so it shouldn't be shelved in the same places.
Speaker 3: And it goes back what you said to access to venture capital, Angel, like we're only getting one percent of the money that's available also distribution resources marketing dollars, Like it's that's a great point, Like why is only one percent going into that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: So imagine when you're you have a spirits brand and you're getting one person out of the budget, but you're the most popular and the other that's getting ten percent of the budget because it's just going to succeed.
Speaker 4: So this was that was and then when I spoke about invest fests because that's an and led to the conversation, and that led to other people in the audience that offered things afterwards. You have to know when to say things. Yeah, that's key, that's extremely important. And that's why I said it because I knew that if it's seventeen thousand people here watching stage, somebody is going to be important.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's the odds? Yeah. So but.
Speaker 4: When black companies go into it, it gets pushed into the diversity bucket yea, Yeah, diversity bucket might be like five percent of it never goes into general marketing.
Speaker 5: General marketing.
Speaker 4: They cipher it off into Okay, this could be part of our diversity program, or this could be part of the Black initiative. With the regular marketing budget might be one hundred million dollars, the Black initiative budget might be one million dollars and divided amongst So that's so that's the part where it's like, well, why can't it just be part of general marketing. Why can't he be part of one hundred million dollars? But how do you think we overcome that? That's what Diddy said is the only way to overcome it is is to collaboration with each other. It's not going to happen. That's what's just chain. It's not And somebody else told us that of equal status as well, it's not going to happen. Never going to be a time when the black company is going to get just as much funding or just as much push as the white company from a because it's a white company. The unfortunate, harsh reality. So the only thing that you can do is now work with other black companies to accelerate the growth of that's the only one. It's only is gonna happen. It's not gonna happen for s the numbers. It's just not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Unity is a force multiplier who were blocked out.
Speaker 6: Let's just see who's ready to join, right, Like, if we think about all the success that we've told about those sixteen of the sixteen billionaires in the world, how many of them have businesses together?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a great point.
Speaker 2: That's a great point.
Speaker 6: Not many, even the American ones. I can't think of three more work to do, timas now he said it right. We talked about zero network by twenty fifty three. Yep, we are on the clock.
Speaker 3: And that's when the interest rates were less than three percent. What he said, right when they took that study. Yeah, interest rates with less than three percent. Now you accelerate that number because there's decay in it when you multiply inflation, and if you get priced out of housing, get price out of condos. Even on a business side, it's harder to even get capital for the business now. So now you're going to accelerate that number. You can probably knock that number down probably four years. And if we keep that interest rate high for five or six years, it is definitely a planned destruction. We are on the clock. Yeah, we're on the clock. It's more work to do.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you or here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.