Speaker 1: No, we.
Speaker 2: Just can't be right.
Speaker 3: It's all Kendrick.
Speaker 1: Are we recording Ball just discovered that Kendrick is his top?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I think, uh, it's Kendrick, And then why did you? We can start, we can start with our our your wrap up texted to Juliet, I love them. Put it on the screen that we got to see the real time reaction the artists said. Artists, I mayby said, this can't be right. Who who is it?
Speaker 2: The top artist?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, Drake, but Bryce until it was second, I don't remembering that. I don't remember listening to you were.
Speaker 1: Jamming of that album this year earlier, earlier, I.
Speaker 2: Don't remember listening to that ship for three thousand, six hundred and twenty four minutes.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's crazy. Talk about a Bryson fan, like, fuck to it, and I'm not wait, you've been listening for that long? Fuck that? So what's the Drake minutes?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: If you were listening to Bryson that.
Speaker 2: Much five thousand and god damn, then Don Tolliver two thousand and one, the fifty two minutes Leon Thomas sixteen, I love that and then ya Aali fifteen twelve, So.
Speaker 4: Don Tolliver makes sense for you, do you fuck to the Bryson album?
Speaker 2: You won't answer me No. I just I think I probably had it on like repeat cleaning and shit like that, and it was one of those type of you know, I mean, like the week it came out. But I just feel like I listened to so much other music this year, like I was not expecting that to beat number.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: It also shows you your top songs, your top songs by the month, which I think is interesting as well.
Speaker 1: So all my top songs are bathtime stuff. But if I get past that, when I go to top songs, Jay Electronica, Fruits of the Spirit, God, you guys are fucking And the second one, what did I go through this year? Why is Drake Jaded number two? As far as not bathtime songs? Yes, yeah, song, you know Jaded is a classic, But what the fuck was I going through this year? And then after that Lil Sims Angel, which is like one of my favorite fucking songs, then a Black Milk No Wish, and then it's all all bathton I don't have much of contribute unless you like Elmo splitsh Splash Love Class, Too Many Bubbles in the Bathtub also a sleeper here Beach Boys Surfing USA.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 4: What do you just put on the like the Bathtime play list?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it's there's like the kids ship but too many bubbles in the bathtub for the second year in a row.
Speaker 3: Is my number one song?
Speaker 2: My number one song is Chow by Bryce and Taylor.
Speaker 1: Yeo, because you was chowing down. That's why.
Speaker 2: Now that's my ships and number two is Circadian Rhythm by but they could both be number one that they both have ninety three plays Ricadian rhythm.
Speaker 3: I like the song, I just wouldn't expect that to be your number two.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm like, yo, what like I don't remember listening to this ship?
Speaker 1: That might make sense? Mine really really makes sense.
Speaker 3: Julian, Oh my my songs. I mean four of my top five songs are jungle. I list in the Jungle, and then my fit song is a Salt record that's it, and then the albums uh.
Speaker 4: Damn this playlist tell me I don't get no bitch your stuff of allm all get.
Speaker 1: Bitches my top You don't think surf in the USA, get.
Speaker 3: Some wet literally top artist, Jungle Future, Drake Krow, Gobbin, that group that I love that I still can't pronounce, even though I listened to them eight hundred five minutes. And then, uh, I do not think this would be in the five, but it is Metro's in the five.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: I mean Metro. I guess that incredible assaults in the six for me, which makes sense, and then goes on and on Tyler p and d mack Miller.
Speaker 4: If you guys had the top my top guess my top five artists.
Speaker 1: Who would you think that they would be? All women? I'm so predictable.
Speaker 4: Lotto, that's one not not global love, Megan is one.
Speaker 3: Drake No I was. I would say Cardi, but she doesn't push it out.
Speaker 1: Nope. What's another woman that does? Wrap? Isn't I listen to more than just rap?
Speaker 3: Tierra Whackman like she did.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's good.
Speaker 4: That's the only female rapper that major list.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, no, no, Little Sims and uh Sarah wait.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dochi made one of my lists. See that's what doesn't make sense with some of this stuff. I have ran that Doughci album into the fucking ground and it's nowhere near anything that's on it. It's the album I've listened to by far the most.
Speaker 4: If you got if you go to top albums by month, which should be all the way damn near all the way at the bottom, you can see when her album came out a that.
Speaker 3: They did that because I screenshoted mine, and it's very accurate to my obviously to my like listening habits throughout the year, like when that Tyler album came out in October, my October November or top most played albums to Tyler album.
Speaker 1: I mean, Tyler's my number four played artist period in this top artist ship, which but I don't understand how this works because all my top songs are bathtime shit, but Elmo is not number one as far as artists, It's like, how do they do that? Yeah, it's just a totality of which you.
Speaker 2: Listen to too much Bob Marley for that have to be on none of my list, Like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Apple and Spotify have been doing this. Frank Ocean makes my top five every single year and only has two albums. That's kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Who going through it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: My top Elmo Elmos's greatest.
Speaker 1: Hits Blonde this year?
Speaker 4: Yeah wow, minus Cowboy Carter by Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Because I'm a real nigga. Obviously, that's also another album I ran into the ground that isn't showing up here. I'm calling Cap on some of these recaps.
Speaker 3: Man, No Worries is my most play.
Speaker 1: That doesn't even make sense to me.
Speaker 3: And then that Gambino album in July. Yeah, I mean it kind of just mirrors what album came out that. I kind of like that because it's like, oh shit, yeah, that's when that came out.
Speaker 4: My top five albums are Cowboy Carter by Beyonce, Sugar Honey, Iced Tea by Lotto, Meghan by Meghan, The Stallion cut Ties by KEANAA Day, and Tyler by Tyler. That's your top top five. That's my top five album. It's my top five artist.
Speaker 3: Wait, I was still I wasn't on guessing. I said Kekiana today she has to be in there.
Speaker 4: So you have Keanu, Meghan and what do we say Beyonce.
Speaker 3: And then fucking we're always arguing about Mariah Carey.
Speaker 4: She is also one of my top my top artist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is where I'm calling Cap because Blond is my number one album, but number two is gn X.
Speaker 3: It hasn't even been out long enough.
Speaker 1: Damn you looping that ship, like I really liked the album, but there's no way I listened to more than a written testimony, But there's no way.
Speaker 4: That's how I felt last year when Drake was my number one artist and they said that, like, I'm like, there's no way Drake is my I did not listen to this album that much Like that did not happen. But this year, I feel like it's really accurate. Beyonce, Megan Loto Kean, and Mariah Carey.
Speaker 1: That's extremely how many how many streams did everyone do for I thought it'd be different. Can we pull that? I don't that, man. I don't think it.
Speaker 2: My top forty seven.
Speaker 1: I think there's not enough memory on Apple's servers that far down to help many streams of gut Well.
Speaker 4: You made some people's top though I did, which I was actually very very happy about.
Speaker 1: All the people that posted for an album that wasn't even from this year. Now, this is cool.
Speaker 3: It gives you top playlist in the minutes played from their albums. I'll vulnerability. My ex has a fire playlist that I listened to a lot. It's my most played album, my most play playlist. Every year I listen to fourteen hundred minutes of it this year. You miss I love her, She's incredible, but she has great music taste. I play that almost.
Speaker 1: I really liked the music on there is It? No? Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: We have very sail memory. I'm long past that relationship, but great music.
Speaker 2: Okay, Bob Mally Essentials is my top one of my top playlists, number five.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm like bro listened to Bob like every day like that.
Speaker 4: He probably didn't make your top albums because you're listening to Essentials playlist, not just one album.
Speaker 3: What is it says? By genre to it gives you that? Do you guys have your It's at the bottom.
Speaker 4: He said dirty South. He just said dirty South.
Speaker 1: That didn't even really register, even though I replied to his message of it saying dirty South that one of his top genres. I don't even know it was a real genre with that, yo, It's at the bottom. Mine is R and B and soul, hip hop, rap pop, and then the last one is hardcore rap.
Speaker 3: Who do they categorize as hardcore rap?
Speaker 1: Mine?
Speaker 3: R and B so spins. I gave Freddy Gibbs album.
Speaker 4: R and B Soul pop, hip hop, rap in contemporary.
Speaker 2: R and B, Mon's R and B soul, hip hop, dance, rap pop, damn it gotta be it gotta be danced because honestly, never mind. Yeah, that's that's one of my top albums.
Speaker 3: Mister eclectic over here, number five, my top album.
Speaker 1: Julian and Demarus will be proud of me and April j Cole was my highest start, as you should.
Speaker 3: It came out and this is how much of a hove Stan I am.
Speaker 1: May when everything when the whole world went to ship with Kendrick and Drake jay Z is still my number one artist in May.
Speaker 3: A Real didn't come out in February, now, April and April is when. That's when April then dreams it was April. This is my hold on real book hip hop, R and B, alternative, electronic jazz. M got to listen to that heavy in my jazz bag. You're so eclectic?
Speaker 1: How do you you listen to everything? Like I'm the fucking man.
Speaker 2: What don't you listen to?
Speaker 3: What don't you guys? These guys, these are so collected, these fucking airs. It's almost too much.
Speaker 2: How do you listen to so much music?
Speaker 1: So many genres? He crosses old genres.
Speaker 5: Dude drinks Jack Harlow, there's nothing he doesn't lose. Ones that don't know we are Renaissance. We are referencing a hilarious clip on YouTube. I wish we could give him credit because I just don't know his name. But he has the funniest sketch when it comes.
Speaker 3: He does good sketches. He does other stuff too. To Spotify wrap up? What was what was the kid's name?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You have the video, dude, Liam Liam Spotify wrapped on your story Renaissance man, Yes, gard Ye, Dray, Jack Harlowe, Tamim Pala. What don't you listen?
Speaker 3: What don't you listen to it?
Speaker 1: I shouldn't even be looking you in the eyes A.
Speaker 2: Top I shouldn't be looking you in your eyes.
Speaker 1: Congrats bro, seriously good grab. You earned that ship and I knew your top genre would be underground wrapp. You were always putting me under this and your aura hype and chill.
Speaker 2: That's so you, bro, that's so aura.
Speaker 1: My aura's not been is blowing. It's been a pretty dark year for me. Start to finish, must must a couple loved ones lost. I have not stopped watching that since Peach sent it to me. How do you go through that Spotify wrap playlist and somehow take a hard pivot to people you lost over?
Speaker 2: He just he just listens crazy. He's only listening to music for forty one minutes.
Speaker 1: This year, I sat next to him for a whole plane ride where was it to London to London and he was listening to kim by Eminem and cleaning out my closet like on the screen. He just that dude.
Speaker 3: For those wondering, Peage's top artists were Morgan Wallen, Kendrick Kanye, Alicia Keys, and Young Buck.
Speaker 4: Alicia in the Wild Cards is crazy.
Speaker 1: I think that's a really well balanced Alicia Keys.
Speaker 2: Young Buck hasn't put out any I don't know how many.
Speaker 1: Straight out of Cashville and Buck the World are both classics.
Speaker 3: Talk about a clectic Pega's top genitory hip hop, country, dirty South R and B and neo soul.
Speaker 2: This guy who's he listens to everything?
Speaker 3: This guy yeah, who's Tommy Richmond.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Also going from Alicia Keys to Young Buck, It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's just the craziest wild high. Like, what fucking year are we in?
Speaker 1: I feel like for the New York show. We should have peg DJ like, like that should be our opener. Is Peage just with the auxiliary cord doing whatever the fuck he wants.
Speaker 4: Just playing.
Speaker 1: Has recently played.
Speaker 2: Well, PJ, you had Kendrick in your top five? Okay, number two fired? Was it the new stuff future? The old stuff gn X, but you don't even like it. He listened to it twice. Yeah, you know what it's onnutes and stuff like that. He listens to what time it's the top artist. Hey, squabble up heah, I get it. Uh.
Speaker 1: Before we get back into anything Kendrick related, I do want to say, rumble, young man, rumble. I respect what happened in Midtown, Yes, bought. I know that fucking someone someone's life was taken, so we have to treat it with care and all that. But sympathy is not covered in my insurance, so I don't really give a fuck. And I think what happened to the United Health CEO, not as a person but as an establishment was was well fucking deserved for how they fucked over us in this country for centuries.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that guy, even though even though he's still on the lamb, I hope he never gets caught plenty more to go through.
Speaker 2: He's in Midtown drinking coffee right now.
Speaker 4: They said that Nigga went to Starbucks. They got him at Starbucks.
Speaker 3: His getaway being a city bike, which is traceable by the city, is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I feel like he so they found a phone that was left. I think he purposely left that phone. I don't want to know what manifesto is on that fucking phone. There's no way that guy that with that type of gun and how he had to keep reloading it didn't just drop his phone. There's a manifesto on there that he may have the Epstein list on that.
Speaker 2: Well, was he wasn't a professional it, man.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it was. It was fucking Jason Bourne there.
Speaker 1: Why do you think he was a professional. The video gives John Wick.
Speaker 3: No the video the gun kept jamming like he just looked kind of like flimsy.
Speaker 1: And again, and I am a pussy liberal, so I don't know a lot about guns, but I was doing my research on Reddit, so you know it's true. Yes, a lot of experts over there with the silencer that he had to make it even quieter. He put the pressure that you have you have to cock it yourself. Every time it didn't jam, he just had to put a bullet back in the chamber.
Speaker 3: Oh that's kind of fire.
Speaker 1: And again, this is Reddit, so it's just one dred percent based off this blurry.
Speaker 2: I just don't think it was a profession ate man because he chose to do it in the most lit area of that saw. It literally was under the lights of the hotel entrance. Okay, but I was like, if you're a hit man, you're not.
Speaker 3: They said he was there for like overnight. He was there for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're not going to do it right there in the most lit area that shotway.
Speaker 3: But if you get one shot, one opportunity to seize everything you've ever wanted.
Speaker 4: He looked too cold. He's called. I don't know, he might be a professional. He's so calm with.
Speaker 2: That sh that's that's a fucking migrant man. They had got a migrant to Yeah, he's a migrant murder roof from migrant murderer from El Salvador.
Speaker 3: Well, this is who they're killing.
Speaker 1: Bring him in. Wait, it can't be a migrant. They get free healthcare. We don't. Oh yeah, why would a migrant do this? Y? Yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Wait, So I I had a question because I I think I thought it was an amateur. I think he's just a disgruntled guy because, like millions of people in this country, the decisions that this guy made affected.
Speaker 1: A bunch of people.
Speaker 3: A lot of people went broke, a lot of people lost family members, et cetera. Do you guys ever see the movie I care a lot with roseman Pike. No, it's like she plays an insurance scam woman. It's a Netflix movie. It's really good. It's based on a true story. But basically, oh no, I have seen this.
Speaker 1: I have seen it. It's great.
Speaker 3: So I remember, like the first scene spoiler there, the first scene of the movie, there's like a disgruntled guy that like she robbed his grandma, his mother's estate, Like he got out of the wheel all that shit. She fucked him over. He's pissed off at her, like gets arrested or whatever. In the first scene of the movie, like one of the first opening scenes, the last scene of the movie, she's getting out of a parking lot. She just cashed out hundreds of millions of dollars. She's up big. She's like do her thing. The guy sees her in a parking lot us, Hey you, she turns around, he takes out a gun with a silence or whatever, shoots her in the parking lot, and then walks away. I think that was a case of this This guy knew who the person is that could be the culpable for what happened to someone in his family, and he's like, fuck it, I'm just going to take matters into my own hands. Sometimes it's just the guy you piss off that you don't know that's true.
Speaker 1: I'm more on that side too. Like you know, PG and I were in the studio yesterday. We actually laid tinfoil on the ground, and then while we were waiting for you to come, we actually went up to Midtown to search for clues, paws clues. I don't think this is a conspiracy because I think the conspiracy would want to keep that man alive, not kill him.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think it's probably somebody.
Speaker 1: That has been through the ringer with the healthcare system and happens to be proficient in weapons and isn't dumb. Like, I don't think this is like a mental health crazy shit. I just think it's somebody that maybe is ex military, maybe ex law enforcement, somebody that's just been fucked over, and you fucked over the person that is proficient in arms either way.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just crazy that this is something that happened right here in midtown, especially with at right in front of the hotel, so many cameras. Obviously, the person just didn't give a fuck. They just like, fuck it, I don't care. I'm killing this guy. Fuck his company. Fuck everything they did to my family on your way to an investors meeting conference.
Speaker 1: I think I believe Healthcare last year made thirty two billion in profit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: So some of these shootings and all this other shit is not mental health. Sometimes people are really just pissed off. When you fuck over enough people, it is going to come back to you eventually. Yeh. And sometimes you're going to run into somebody that isn't mentally ill and can actually plan something and maybe even get away with it.
Speaker 3: A graphic I saw circulating, which could you know, obviously would lead to a lot of outrage by many Americans. The you at United Health UHC had the highest claim denial rates across all insurance companies, the average being at sixteen percent. They were thirty two percent so obviously a lot of angry people affected by the decisions that the people in power made.
Speaker 4: And he's supported using AI to make those decisions.
Speaker 1: Listen, John Q put it perfectly, sick help, sick help.
Speaker 4: That's shit, Denzel voice, that's Jonathan Q.
Speaker 3: I don't know who.
Speaker 1: Denzel is. A fucking amazing father and a hero in my mind. But sometimes you'll get to people. You'll get a John Q. Some people are just not going to watch their children die because it's your decision in a fucking office.
Speaker 2: I just don't. The fact that he hasn't been caught yet, to me is a little like sketchy.
Speaker 3: There were more photos, more videos like that have been released, But what what a fucking plan.
Speaker 1: And granted I'm know nothing when it comes to special ops, but if you are planning to shoot somebody in midtown having a bike right there and going straight into Central Park, that would have the least amount of fucking cameras midtown you can see everything. Just gunning it to the middle of Central Park was like the most genius idea you could ever do in midtown Manhattan. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, this person knew what they were doing. This was obviously premeditated and he had a plan. But still, I mean, for somebody to be killed in midtown with so many cameras around and police have yet to find this person and who he is, I don't know. It's just like something has to be behind the scenes. Something's going on, But I don't know who this guy is, who he knows, who he's connected to. But this obviously is not just somebody who didn't think about everything that they were about to do, try to cross all t's and dot all o's as far as getting away, they said that somebody was breaking down. His outfit on social media was like yo, he had Yeah, he had on thirteen hundred. They're like, yo, he was kind of drippy though, like like he went to midtown man, like he went to kill somebody with all that drip on. So yeah, I don't know. I do think that eventually they're gonna catch somebody. Hopefully it's the right person, because I could easily see them snatching the wrong person just to kind of put New Yorker's at ease and safe. But hey, we got him, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like the Central Park that's not the guy. Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Don't do that. I know you, man, I do find it kind of funny grabbing a coffee before murder. Why gotta be sharp.
Speaker 2: There's especial double shot.
Speaker 1: You don't break routine. You're not You're not gonna do that like in which, by the way, Oh, I totally forgot on my way here more information. He's from Frederick Douglas houses. He's from the projects. They know that. You know that the only video they had. I guess when they were tracing back to everything. He came out of Frederick Douglass Houses on the Upper West Side.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're gonna try to put it on one of us.
Speaker 4: That white ass man.
Speaker 3: I mean, he can be Puerto Rican. You guys see the bullets white people live in the projects.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and put it on one of us. That's what.
Speaker 3: Well, the bullets that that he shot that were found the casings on the scene, they were said, deny, defend, and depots on the actual casings.
Speaker 1: Which is I read again on Reddit. So for the fact, which is the title of a book about healthcare?
Speaker 2: Oh you read it on Reddit.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's true. Yeah, there's a book denied whatever whatever, what to do when healthcare denies your quote or whatever? Yeah, that's what they said it was in the comments. Yeah, I think you just had it delay, delay, deny, defend and what's what's the bottom part?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I was looking on the book why insurance companies don't pay claim and what you can do about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he wrote similar stuff on each bullet, which is kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: This is how much I don't know about guns.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know you could write on casings like that, what like messages and shit. I don't know. I just feel like it would burn off. Probably held a hot gun. I didn't think a sharpie would get through that. You don't remember when our way did he write on a he carved.
Speaker 3: And you might be able to write it casing?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like what they do, like our politicians is a right like hoay, like on a missile flying in the Gaza.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, but after that missile blows up, it doesn't say hooray.
Speaker 3: In like in the rubble, they.
Speaker 2: Don't find the shell and it still says horay, like nobody's finding the shell a jet.
Speaker 1: It's like in Pearl Harbor when they put those Japanese war medals on the bomb as a symbolism, like it's a nuke bro like what.
Speaker 2: They're not going to see that promise you.
Speaker 1: When I get the messaging, though, I get it. Alec Baldwin, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What other CEOs do you guys think it's okay to kill?
Speaker 3: I'm not answering what.
Speaker 2: Which other CEO would you like?
Speaker 4: I just I didn't say that you're gonna go kill. I said that y'all think that? Okay? Let me reworry that differently, frame it differently.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: So there doesn't seem to be a lot of hooah about this person dies because everybody feels like, because of what they did for work that it's open season and it's okay for them to die, which.
Speaker 1: I would shock with because we're all signing with the major labels, I assumed don't want to be sympathetic for the healthcare system.
Speaker 4: Who else do you guys think the world would be okay with killing?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Putin?
Speaker 2: Why? Why do you think people will be okay with you?
Speaker 3: Got a red Diaman?
Speaker 1: Russia is not everyone's friend. For example, for.
Speaker 4: Example, we can joke about it. For example, somebody said that the somebody said the CEO of easy Pass is Hiden in his right now.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I would be.
Speaker 1: I was gonna outlive everyone. Yeah, easy Pass was doing uh via NYPD, doing raids in Staten Island for people that owed like back tolls. They were doing raids in Staten Island, like busting down doors with the police to make sure Easy Pass was getting their money.
Speaker 2: Whoever put up that toll in Midtown, they gotta be careful. They should stay home for well.
Speaker 1: I mean that was another scam and another racket because it's not even happening.
Speaker 3: It was just so a bunch of people get paid.
Speaker 2: No, they said it's happening.
Speaker 1: It's on hold.
Speaker 4: Now it's on hold. Yeah, is what was it called?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: No? That's a congestion?
Speaker 3: Why that one?
Speaker 2: I just read yesterday that it goes into effect January something.
Speaker 3: They had it in effect, put it on hold, and they're bringing you back.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. All right, Well, Mark, everyone involved with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like whoever's putting those up, mister coffee man, sir with the thirteen hundred dollars is there's more work for you to do out here in the city.
Speaker 1: But all right, what would you guys do before he's that's the dad devil right there. Well, we've talked about twenty four hours to Live. What would you do if you were about to commit murder? What would your morning routine be? Clearly, this guy just did this regular. You know, I'm just go get a coffee, kick it.
Speaker 2: I think you keep it the same. I think you keep your morning routine the same, so nobody suspects ishue.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, if you're going to commit murder, you have to think in the back of your mind, this could be my last day on Earth, or I could be going to jail for the rest of my life. I would probably have like the same twenty four hours to Live bucket list.
Speaker 2: I would try to night the night before going into the morning. Lady, you need alibis or you want to go to your same like coffee shop, bakery. You need alibi. People say, no, I saw him in here. He came in everything he does every morning, had his coffee, had his You know you need that. You need people to vouch and say they saw you here, you were here. So it's kind of.
Speaker 1: Like I have a better meal than a scone and a coffee from Starbucks.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't want to kill on a full stomach.
Speaker 1: That's true, especially when you have to bike through Central Park.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to keep it light, you know what I mean. You need enough sugars. You need an espresso. You need that keep the you know, the adrenaline going. You need that.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing with the espresso. Because I thought about this too, and it goes into Rory's morning routine. You can't you got a ship before to kill like, you can't like do anything else that's gonna make you have to ship because you can't bike through Central Park and then be like fuck, I.
Speaker 1: Got a ship hurd and then ask Starbucks for the bathroom code. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is why I think he may be a white guy because white people. He looks white because white people they can drink coffee and espresso and they won't have to ship for like at least four hours. Okay, version of color, Like we go immediately that shit comes out, It's like somebody just turned on the coffee machine again.
Speaker 1: Say a secrets not white. It's a meta musle and oat milk. Never put real milk in there, just go all oat milk. And you want to put a.
Speaker 2: Metal musical in there, No, I drink my metal muscle. Oh to get your fiber yeah, okay before the day starts. Then I drink my coffee. I don't have to immediately run to the bathroom before I commit murdered.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. Okay, so that guy clearly had like metal mucle on his top liph Okay.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 3: You said you like the night before you would do a thing like so I'm thinking, like similar to what like the nine to eleven terrorists did. They went to the strip club, Yeah, which was like makes all the sense in the world. They were fingering checks before they got a plethora of virgins.
Speaker 1: I would definitely out the gate, not pull out like so I could just leave another legacy, true, just a fatherless child, but I would still feel like I would need to take the month before I do this murder to not pull out as much as I could. I have a second child, my legacy, and I'm gonna be a hero. Yeah, I killed the United Healthcare and we should probably name the child after the guy just murdered. Hmmm.
Speaker 2: That's a little sick, But it's.
Speaker 1: Not sick to go get morning coffee before you murder. No, I can't try to have another kid. That's routine.
Speaker 2: That's routine. You don't change up your game in the ninth in and anybody that's playing professional sports, they don't change up nothing during the playoffs. What's their routine all year?
Speaker 1: Do you think he said, no one talked to me until I have my coffee that morning. Probably probably does. I keep saying, does he have a family, But we don't know who this gentleman is? I don't know.
Speaker 3: His wife made a statement who's white? Old said, yeah, they got killed. She said, like shit's been iffy. He was getting death rights leading up to this trip, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: But I feel like that's probably pretty standards saying anyone that.
Speaker 3: Yes a regular Well, I mean, like this whole thing brings up like the real question, which kind of what demeris is like alluding to like the fact that we're we're all we're all at agree ins. Fuck this guy who gives a shit, Like but murders obviously bad people probably shouldn't be able to take matters into their own hands and be celebrated at the same time. But what's the real Like, clearly the system needs to change, Like this is an opportunity for maybe like a political party, the Democrats could use a win right now to maybe like restructure like what's happening to get to this point, Like the public outcry is like, hooray, fuck this guy.
Speaker 1: That's a problem. Well, here's to your point of it shouldn't just be vigilancey shit, and people shouldn't be able to put everything in their own hands and just murder someone. Because I don't know that guy could have been a good person, but what he represents exactly I'm gonna go with he probably wasn't. But with that said, this isn't going to change a fucking thing. Like we're saying this guy is a hero this and that nothing is going to change whatsoever. And even to the point of Democrats and Republicans both of them profit off our health care system.
Speaker 3: Nothing's going to change.
Speaker 1: Like this guy was murdered in cold blood for no reason and except for it to make all of us today feel a little better that the little guy has some type of power and we're going to forget about it tomorrow and go right back to City, MD.
Speaker 3: And still have a fucking kope.
Speaker 2: So it changes nothing.
Speaker 3: I know, we're doing the Hurrah ship, but he didn't do anything. Nothing will be different.
Speaker 2: No, But I think to what Julian is saying, is obviously the people because everybody nobody seems to be sad about what happened, and people are actually rejoicing about it. Speaks to the fact that a lot of people are not happy with the current healthcare system in the country. And the dangerous part about this is does this set off a domino effect of other people now hunting down other CEOs of healthcare companies?
Speaker 1: Maybe, but I mean every time there is like a mass shooting or even down to Trump's attempted assassination, we always have that conversation this is going to trickle down to more and more shit, yes and no. I mean it's never gonna stop with violence when it comes to this stuff. I don't know if it'll be connected directly to this, but there'll be more mass shootings, There'll be more assassin assassination attempts, There'll be more of it. But that's been going on in America since I've been a lot. I don't know if it changes what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: And it seems like every publication got the same uh PR homework assignment because they all said in their headlines that the CEO kept a low profile. That was the the every article the AP News, PBS, U, Yahoo, Finance, this other one, like all of these, had the same headline referring to this guy that he kept a low profile.
Speaker 1: As opposed as opposed to influencer.
Speaker 6: I don't yeah understanding why they felt the need to couches at the clubs, like yeah, Adam, contrary to most shit, like not every CEO is jay Z, most CEOs are we don't know who the fuck they are.
Speaker 2: Never heard about this gentleman before yesterday? Yeah, no, idea, who the fuck you was?
Speaker 1: I just know I have that healthcare system, and boy does it suck sometimes, like when you burn your hand and you still have to pay a kope.
Speaker 4: Uh, I thought I thought I had health And sure, how much was your like bucks that for a burnt hand? Yeah nah, that's too much.
Speaker 2: Got to put some butter and some limon juice on that shit.
Speaker 4: And what did they even do for real?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Nothing, bro No, they literally I was paying for the visit. Yeah no, they didn't do anything. I was paying for the visit.
Speaker 2: You know what helps that, honey?
Speaker 1: You know what also helps? Don't grab a skillet came out of a broiler.
Speaker 2: Naturally, But in case you have to m M put some honey on it.
Speaker 1: But again, we all love corporations.
Speaker 3: We should be defending.
Speaker 1: How could this happen to our healthcare system? Just like the major labels, you think we'll get a Charlemagne ran about this one.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry because you trying to pull me into something and I don't want to do that. Like I don't want to I'm trying to change no.
Speaker 1: But I feel like Charlemagne would want us to defend the healthcare system and the people that are in charge. We should never question them. What would make sense that Charlemagne would say something like that because he has been on retainer with Atlantic for I don't know fifteen years, so I do understand why his rant exists. Nobody should try to audit the major labels because they'll see Charlemagne the God as a line item. And on top of that, I think it's funny that somebody is mad at Drake doing hot shit by sending lawsuits C and d's petitions about being called a pedophile when he has sent C and ds to people because they were calling him a certified pedophile.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 2: Far no, that's you know, if it's fast actual you know, Fridays, then it's fat Fridays.
Speaker 1: And I have no no, no dog in this fight. Like I always say, no issue with Charlemagne.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't even really think that rant was about us, but the comments said it was about us, so we.
Speaker 3: Have to reply.
Speaker 1: That's how the internet works. He didn't say our name, but it must have been about Rory and Moore. So here we are to give the comments what they want.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm on the side of I don't, don't.
Speaker 1: I just saw Charlemaine and wave to him. Yeah, there's no beef today anyway back not something horrible, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't like gods, It was not like a It was just say what's up. There's no real issue with that. Anybody that doesn't say my name. I'm not responding to nothing, man, I'm just not. But I love the way you put that so eloquently, just now and so factual. So I appreciate that. Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're not at health CEO shot Dad outside of Midtown Hotel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got original obi hos, though, I mean I understand.
Speaker 1: First of all some of them. Fine. I think ov Homo would have been funnier like don't actually, don't, don't regurgitate. What Kendrick has is a bridge on the biggest song of the year for your recited Dell computer ramps.
Speaker 3: Yo, I'm sorry you didn't have.
Speaker 4: Your coffee today.
Speaker 3: I did not, Okay, I did not.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: And nobody can't see. I can't y'all trying to ya, trying to trying to trying. You're trying to pull accepting man, you're trying to know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if we need to, we can't.
Speaker 2: Because listen, let me let me go on to side of I love it, not because it's not not because like real talk, I don't anybody that says ship, I don't take hit dogs holler, so I'm not. I don't feel like any of that was directly towards me if he didn't say my name, But I just I just feel like Charlotte, I don't even want to say his name. But he's not the guy to talk like that when he said he would suck somebody's dick if he lost a bet. I just don't think that any man could speak and that like boldly when you said, if so and so doesn't go to jail, I'll suck some dick.
Speaker 3: Like are you referring to when he said he'd suck six nine sticks? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like what was that? What part of the vet was the bet? I'm a girl. I don't even jump to like sucking dick.
Speaker 2: We could have done some push ups, like we could have you when you get to talk about holding dix and all this other, it's like, again, I don't feel like he was talking to me. My name is my name. People know who I am, So if you're not saying my name, I'm not responding. But I just feel like he can't talk to whoever he was talking to like that, knowing the ship that he said about sucking dick if he lost a bet, just a little crazy.
Speaker 1: For you to be talking like that. That's all a lesson. My father told me young that I still follow. A man honors his debts. That's my real issue, is like that's my if something wants to do that, Like, who am I to judge any of that? Not judging that on my side, Like you honor your debts, That's what a real man does. If you owe something, you pay it back that man you lost, you lost the bet, pay that man.
Speaker 2: Go pay that man. Pay on what he's yeah, yeah, yeah, and it might be interest on top of that. Yeah show.
Speaker 3: And by the way, we're going good fun.
Speaker 1: I swear there's no real Charlotte d He didn't joking around drinking that baby mud.
Speaker 2: Drinking baby mud.
Speaker 1: He's crazy. I've never heard that drinking ship. He said it.
Speaker 2: You'll look looking at me for I'm sorry, man, look at you. I'm doing this new thing. I'm still grieving the loss of my beloved pet man. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You know I don't want to start no bullshit going into the New York I'm sorry, man.
Speaker 1: Neither do I. It is all in good fun. Yeah, man, So it is just gay because why Holmie want Kendrick.
Speaker 2: I don't think he said he wants to sleep. They would. That's more so with disrespect me and I could you. I could whoop your ass. I could literally mop the floor with.
Speaker 4: Have you ever said you wanted to fuck somebody that you knew, who that you could be? Have you ever said that?
Speaker 3: It used to be a Tyson tactic. Yeah, I'll say you love me and fill in.
Speaker 2: I believe that was hard too.
Speaker 1: He meant that ship.
Speaker 2: I believe Mike when he said that I think, you know what, he's not lying, And if he did, it wouldn't even be like an erotic thing, you know, it would be a violent like somebody stopped it.
Speaker 1: There would be nothing gay about it. It would just be horrific.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, you love me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then used the word after love it, love it man.
Speaker 1: All right, So I guess we get into the Schultz thing.
Speaker 2: Let me just say I think Andrew Schultz. I understand everything he said. I understand where he was coming from. I think that people are just mad that it came from that face. I think if it was a brown, more melanated face, people would be inclined to agree.
Speaker 1: But a brown, more melanated face wouldn't say that.
Speaker 2: I mean, Charlamange said he was sucked dick if he lost a bit.
Speaker 1: So it'skind of see how those two things correlate. Well.
Speaker 2: Schulter said he would make love to a man. He was more gentle about it. He's like, I can make love to you if I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Okay, but are you on the side of only I'm allowed to talk about the problems in my house.
Speaker 2: Outsiders are not no okay, because the problems in your house can affect me too. Like if I'm a teacher, you thinks Schultz was affected. No, I'm just saying, if the problems in your house can affect me as well, that's that's the thing that I think, because you go out into the real world, right, So now, if you haven't problems you have having a bad day and we work together and you come into the workspace with that energy, that directly affects me because it certain exactly so, Yeah, it affects it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Not saying that I can tell you how to fix the problems in your house, that's maybe not my place. But to say that the problems in your house don't affect other people, I think is a bit of a stretch.
Speaker 1: I mean, all right, I'm on the side of not really giving a fuck what Schultz has to say about hip hop to begin with, and that's not a shot.
Speaker 3: I think Schultz is a great comedian. I have never cared what he's ever had to say about hip hop. It's never crossed my mind.
Speaker 2: To He's one of many people I don't.
Speaker 1: Find and that's not just a Schultz thing. There's plenty of people I don't get with. That said, I do understand somewhat of the outrage of people that are looking at this like, all right, Kendrick said something about you. Why are you making this a hip hop thing? S If you just want to talk to Kenja Lamar, talk to Kenrick Lamar. Why are you now trying to devalue hip hop? Even if there is some truth in what he's saying. I don't think we needed Schultz to tell us that hip hop has had a misogynistic history, But why can't it be about Kendrick? Like I laughed when he said I fuck you in a jail sell. I thought it was funny. I'll make love to you. I thought it was hilarious. But I see why people are upset. What the fuck do Schultz have to say about hip hop when you're talking to Kendrick Lamar. Ken's mamar is not the face of hip hop, but he was not all hip He's not all hip hop.
Speaker 3: What does that have to do with what we're talking about?
Speaker 2: No, I think he spoke about things directly associated with Kendrick.
Speaker 1: He did, But I I think what people are more upset about is not him saying well, I guess some people are upset that he said he'd fuck Henry Lamar But the overall outrage I've seen is who is Schultz to criticize hip hop?
Speaker 3: And what does that even have to do with you and Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 2: But that's always a slippery because on one hand, Schultz has obviously supported hip hop.
Speaker 1: How I don't want to make this like I'm going against Schultz, but I have to give something since fucking when has Andrew give him back to hip hop? Well, you said she giving back?
Speaker 2: Do you think that Andrew Schultz has ever purchased tickets to hip hop shows? Do you think he's ever purchased hip hop music?
Speaker 1: Do you actually don't think? All right?
Speaker 2: All right, I don't think Andrew Swots has ever been to a hip hop contract ever in his life.
Speaker 1: Cool nobody in here thinks Andrew Swots has ever been to hip hop conc I don't think. Yeah, of course, you know he's bended fifteen fifty cent shows last year.
Speaker 4: I don't think he the ticket I said supported hip hop?
Speaker 2: And Schultz has a huge platform. Has he not support artists in hip hop? Has he not spoken positively about artists and hip hop? Probably? Alight this?
Speaker 1: So why are we so now that he's speaking?
Speaker 2: That's the line No, I'm not saying he's responding to somebody sinning what he felt like was a direct shot at him. On the record, this this did not come out of the blue thin there. He's responded to a shot that somebody sent at him. And that's the problem with people. When you send a shot at somebody, you can't dictate then how they respond to that shot. That's all I'm saying. I understand why people are mad at Andrew that face talking about this culture.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: But he only responded because he was sent for.
Speaker 3: I agree, So let's keep that in.
Speaker 2: Perspective as well.
Speaker 4: You didn't see not rightfully sent for though.
Speaker 2: Whether he was rightfully sent for or not, he was sent for. So he's responded to somebody sending a shot at it.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you I have no real issue with him making the jokes back to Kendrick. I actually thought it was a hilarious rant. The second part that I'm saying, and what I think most people are outraged about, is who the fuck are you to put hip hop on trial? Who the fuck am I to put hip hop on trial? Like? What do you guess? We all know hip hop a misogynistic path, but who the fuck are you think? Like it has nothing to do with your back More so is Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was more so about him putting hip hop on trial. I think he was directly putting the mirror up to Kendrick, saying, look at the hypocrisy that you are speaking of, and I'm like, I can't. I can't make jokes about black women. But here's so you the culture that you're a part of can disrespect, tear down, talk about the grade, all kind of shit, and you're not speaking to none of that, but you're speaking to joke that.
Speaker 1: I think it is fair to say that there has been evidence that hip hop has not supported black women, but as opposed to what the world like, why is hip hop now the niche thing that we have to say is misogynical? Body worse than a misogynists. That's a fact.
Speaker 2: But nobody said what does that have to do with.
Speaker 3: Your back and forth of Kendrick Lamar. I know he was saying.
Speaker 1: He was responding, Tommy can't make jokes about black women, and he's saying, yo, but.
Speaker 3: Hip hop doesn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're going back and forth with Kendrick Lamar from what I've seen. I don't know Kendrick Lamar. I don't think he's torn down black women.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think So.
Speaker 1: What does Schultz reply in that you.
Speaker 4: Picked the wrong you picked the wrong rap you do with what.
Speaker 1: We're talking about, like, talk to Kendrick as Kendrick been misogynistic, Tell me that why are you putting hip hop on trial? And if you want to play hipop on trial for not protecting black women, put the world on trial for not protecting black women.
Speaker 2: Right, But again keeping it to the perspective of what this is, he's resconcing. He's responding, particularly to a direct bar from this artist that was he felt like, again I don't think Kendrick said his name, but he felt like that was a shot at him, at him it was okay, So he responded to that in the way he responded. Were points made and what Andrewsis was saying, Sure, that's that's all I don't speaking to. Points were made, but from who it's from. People have a problem.
Speaker 3: Rory's point is his points were made about the art for him, not the person, and that attacked him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, he he spoke about he spoke about his affiliations with people who have disrespected women who have cases, uh that they've assaulted when he Andres spoke about all of that. He spoke about all of that in that rant.
Speaker 1: Don't don't just look at the clips, don't look at that whole thing.
Speaker 2: He directly people that are directly affiliated with Kendrick.
Speaker 1: He spoke, Yeah, I listen.
Speaker 3: I listened to the whole episode, and that's the thing, Like there's clips going out, but he makes it's like a running That whole episode is like a running thing of him jabbing at Kendrick.
Speaker 1: Which I have nothing.
Speaker 3: That's fine total, but they jokes on throughout the whole episode. That clip is does not do it justice enough. He really goes at it. But I don't know, shit, why the fuck not?
Speaker 1: And also like micro analyzing of comedy rant, so like we're taking it a little too far. But I understand outrage, Like I get why people are looking at him, like, who the fuck are you to even bring up hip hop?
Speaker 3: And it's false, that's all.
Speaker 1: If you want to bring up kenchel Mars faults, that's fair. Because you guys are have a back and forth, Like you said, Kendrick said something about him. He's allowed to reply any fucking way he wants. But what does hip hop have to do with this? Now?
Speaker 2: So all right? So in one hand, all right, So Andrew Schulz can't speak on hip hop because he's not because he's a white man.
Speaker 1: I never said that right next to you.
Speaker 2: So why can't Andrew Shues speak on hip hop?
Speaker 4: Because Andrew Schultz is the culture of hip hop? That's why.
Speaker 2: But how is he not involved in the culture? I mean, you mean, look, how is he not evolved in the culture because he doesn't make music?
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Just tell me he can culture, and don't explain how he's not.
Speaker 1: Andrew Schultz would one thousand percent be successful with or without Charlemagne. He is an extremely talented person. His success would happen no matter what. But he would not be in this culture had he not set next to fucking Charlemagne in the beginning of his career, we would Schultz would have nothing to do with anything hip hop related if he was not sitting next to Charlomage the God.
Speaker 3: But that's not fair because that's his life. That's what happened.
Speaker 1: I know. So then he is to what that's.
Speaker 2: Like what you're saying, you would have nothing to do with the culture. If Shot Money didn't hire you.
Speaker 4: That's not true. Though, that's not true because he was raised in this culture, like Rory. Your point, But that's the difference, Like when people bring up white people in hip hop, right, and I'm off for gate keeping culture. If you know Rory, you know Rory's story. Rory has been addicted to hip hop since he was a kid.
Speaker 2: And you don't think know, how do you?
Speaker 3: How do you know?
Speaker 4: When has he ever shared that? When has he ever shark?
Speaker 1: He does that often on the show.
Speaker 3: And he grew up in New York City.
Speaker 1: Group here.
Speaker 3: Does New York City listening to this show like he does the Midwest.
Speaker 2: You can't just say that, yeah, I'm not I don't know Andrew Schultz's like origins.
Speaker 3: I don't want to, I think, but that's the thing. Like, but I can make an assumption they say often.
Speaker 2: I mean show we both get.
Speaker 1: But I'm not everyone out of that show.
Speaker 3: You even agree agree with me.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I'm not. I'm not going to sit in and say he's not a part of the culture. I don't know his his background, I don't know. He might have been fucking BMX Rodney's tagging graffiti tagging him Adams twenty two.
Speaker 1: I know Adam was doing what I'm saying. Schultz might have been a part of that as well. I don't. I'm saying I can't speak to that.
Speaker 4: Two are Schultz is more involved in our culture.
Speaker 2: I don't know what Schultz has done. I can't speak to that. So I can't say he hasn't, because then something to come out tomorrow where he was doing all kind of shit in the early nineties that I had no idea about a part of the culture, and then I look like I got a egg on my face.
Speaker 1: So I can't think Schultz was a B boy. I don't. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I don't know much about I don't know nothing much about him.
Speaker 4: So can we talk about because I think this is a conversation that needs to be had. It Maybe we aren't the people to have it, but fuck it, we're here. What makes someone a part of the culture. What makes it okay for someone to even comment on our culture and be looked to and giving clips and giving attention for it?
Speaker 1: What what makes you a part of the I can't answer that because it's not my placet answer. I'm smart and bittedly A fucking guess.
Speaker 3: I don't know who can say what.
Speaker 1: I listen to the people that can make those calls, but also like if you listen to comments, and what makes anybody able to do that?
Speaker 4: That's the question I just asked.
Speaker 2: But anybody, whether or not just shows like particular anybody, what makes them a part of the culture. That's the question I just ask I'm asking.
Speaker 1: You answer it.
Speaker 4: I'm asking me the question I just asked you.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I'm asking what.
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, So let me help you out, because whenever I ask you something, you seem to not understand what I'm asking.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna break it down neither do you.
Speaker 2: What part of the culture do you think Andrew Schultz had to be involved in for him to be able to speak on the culture?
Speaker 4: I just asked you the question. What makes anybody? I've never said white, I never said Andrew Schultz. Let's break it down. What makes anybody able to speak on the culture? This is your show. I'm asking you.
Speaker 1: I think if you can consume.
Speaker 2: It, I think if you grew up around it, I think that if you have people that are directly involved in it. I think that if you're somebody who has done your history on it, I think if you're somebody who supports it, embraces it, I think that all gives you validity to speak on the negatives that come along. If you reported it and consumed it and helped forward it in some form of fashion, I think that that gives you validity to speak on it. So now, what do you think Andrew would have to do for him to speak on the culture.
Speaker 4: Well, you just named everything that you believe, so do you believe that he's done that.
Speaker 1: I believe in ways he supported hip hop culture absolutely.
Speaker 4: Okay, And you mean by buying a tape, buying a ticket. This isn't me trying to argue you that. I'm genuinely asking about whatever.
Speaker 2: He's consumed it, however he supported it, however he's tried to help further it. I think that he can then speak on the negatives that are also in the culture, as long as he's not tearing down and try to, like, you know, pull the culture backwards. I think that he could speak on the negatives if he's a part of it, he grew up in it, around it. Why can he not speak on it? But this is anybody. If you grew up around the culture, a part of it, have partaken in some part of the culture, supported in any way, whichever your way is, whether he stood online to see your favorite artists, bought their merge, went to concerts, fucking shared the music with somebody. I don't, however, you supported the the forwarding of this culture. I think that if you notice something that is negative about it, you can speak on it, okay.
Speaker 4: But if that's but do we just give that when somebody speaking on it in response to somebody coming at you, like if you never cared about the virus.
Speaker 2: That's just if you feel like somebody's coming at you and you feel like you want to respond, that's your choice.
Speaker 1: As a man. I don't have nothing to do with that.
Speaker 4: So then that means that the reason you're reasoning behind speaking on something, you're not coming from a good place. You're coming from a place of, Oh, this person disrespecting me, so I want to disrespect him back, because you didn't give a fuck about the violence and hip hop towards women before you can use it as an aha, gotcha to somebody saying something to you. So that's where it's like, you don't really care about this. This is not a true critique because you don't give a fuck. But if you can use it as.
Speaker 1: A how can you say, somebody, how can you say he doesn't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: Though, because you haven't addressed it before, Well, I have no recognition of him.
Speaker 2: Say that, okay, And that's my point.
Speaker 4: But that's the only thing we can speak on, though, is what we've seen, which is what I said in the beginning.
Speaker 2: I don't know Andrew Schultzer's origin story. I don't know it, so I can't say he's not a part of the culture. I can't say he's out of line for speaking on the culture the way he did. I don't know his origin story. Now, if you tell me his origin story and it's like, yo, but you was never really you never fucked with the culture, you never supported it, you never like, then we could have that story. But until then, I'm saying you can't sit there and say, nah, he can't. Why not if he comes from the culture and he supported the culture in his life, why can't he not speak on the negatives of it? I speak on culchues that I'm not from, But I've also supported those cultures as well. I could speak on the negatives of it, like Yo, that's kind of whack. I mean, I be from it, but I supported it at somehow. Okay, it's the same shit all way around. And I think that instead of us putting this divisive racial energy into everything somebody responds to it's like yo, but have the conversations like YO shows but YO, where you from it? Like tell us your story if you don't know, Cause some people know Shultz better than I do, and they're probably thinking that us, like yo, y'all bugging he used to do this? He did Daddy like he We might be dead wrong. So that's what I'm saying. Me personally, I don't know. But if you're somebody that's from the culture and you supported it, you can absolutely speak to the negative negatives of the culture. Why not we all do it? We all speak on cultures we're not from and the negatives of it. That's fucked up. That's fucked up. Yoday was filed for that. We not from those cultures, but we supported it somehow.
Speaker 4: But when it's somebody from that culture that you would no matter what you've done, you're still a visitor. And when it's somebody that's from that culture and they they are addressing directly addressing, They're not just making funny for no reason. They're addressing you making condemning jokes about black women. Right, And this is an artist who has been who, no matter what he's done in his real life or whatever y'all believe, has been known for being the Black savior and uplifting black women. Right, So when that artist says something to you about the disparaging remarks that you make about black women, he's not the only person to critique you about that. Instead of saying something about or internalizing or looking at maybe what the fuck you're saying, you responded, Oh, but you're black and hip pop disrespects black women. Yeah, but you're not black, and you're also disrespecting black women. So that's the thing, Like, it's not And people aren't just attacking him because he came back at Kendrick. It's what Kendrick said about him, or allegedly about him. You make dispiriting comments about black women. Why are y'all letting white comedians make disparaging remarks about black women instead of him shutting up because he knows he does that and just be like, hey, I do make these remarks, I'm gonna shut the fuck up. You come back and be like, oh, but hip hop.
Speaker 3: Oot that It was a great combo.
Speaker 1: By the way, I was enjoying being a fly on the wall. It was like a.
Speaker 3: Really big fly, house fly, loud fly.
Speaker 1: Not really, that was really really good com Schultz did tweet.
Speaker 3: While you guys were talking the clip of that little short guy what's his name? Punching Mike Tyson, alluding to obviously Schultz being Tyson in this and him picking up who would be Kendrick in that situation?
Speaker 1: Have you seen the clip when Tyson later found out, he's like, I didn't known. Yeah. But also to close this, I was a big fan of brilliant idiots in the early days because a hipster Schultz is very admittedly said he's not really hip hop guy, Like, okay, so I didn't know that, yeah he's That was always kind of like the thing when Charlemanne would even talk about hip hop shit Schultz at that time. It's drastically changed, but at that time he'd be like, Oh, I'm gonna shut up. I don't even know about this hip hop shit, Like I.
Speaker 3: Didn't know that whole crew, like Mark and all the guys on that crew. I mean, I know Alex listens to this show, but like Alex is supposed to be, Alex is supposed to be like their like default like report on black shit guy. But the funny thing about Alex, like Alex admitteds too, like none of them are hip hop experts. They're not in that space that much, so like they're all very kind of like you know, secondhand information when it comes to like reporting on hip hop and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: But what I think, Well made a great point in saying that we all do comment on shit that is in our culture all the time. But I completely understand what DeMars is saying and like, all right, when it comes to this specific topic, stay the fun out of it. If it comes to any any respect level with black women, I get it.
Speaker 3: I think of the two clips that are going viral of his response, so it sounds like the outrage from Demerius is coming from like him with the commenting on the black women. But the other clip that we all seem acceptable and funny was him fucking Kendrick in a cell.
Speaker 1: Because that's at Kendrick.
Speaker 3: That's not at like that's more of a Schultz's credit, Like that's the more comedic, Like that's the angle you should take. Is like you're a sock puppet to me.
Speaker 1: Nice, I gets all right, let's let's let's let's try to have some fun with who do we have in the fight? Oh it's not even close. Yeah, I think I'm going to Schultz. Yeah, it's not even I hate to say it. Yeah, come on, is his birdies and ship? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Video is hard kung fu Kenny, Okay, imagine he go out there and start going he like, what if Kendrick Roundhouse kicks Schultz and put him to sleep? Like like what if Kendrick really knows some martial arts and we know he was like studying.
Speaker 1: Doesn't he? Like, so how I know that? And I'm fine telling embarrassing things. When Schultz and I were having our small back and forth about some personal issues, you know, my Irish rage tends to get in my brain sometimes. Did some research, so I'm shadow boxing, so I'm sparring. I was like, all right, he could fight, and his reach way different than mine. He had certain angles. I was like, oh he could fight. Yeah, never mind let me chill. Let me chill on my podcast. I fare okay with the taller person in a fight out of experience in technicality. He has technical and way more reach than me. I wouldn't fare well enough.
Speaker 2: He would. So you're saying he would essentially be able to make love to you as well.
Speaker 3: You could be on his other like a threesome.
Speaker 2: It like a threesome. It'll be a little vanilla sandwich.
Speaker 1: I'm down to go to the tombs this weekend if you want, and we can settle this once and for all. Oh man, Anyways, what else do we have on this list? Nick Cannon respond to Orlando Brown speaking of sucking dick.
Speaker 2: Wait, Nick Cannon did?
Speaker 4: What Nick Cannon or Orlando Brown? I don't know which one of them are? Is crazy?
Speaker 3: Nick finally called out Cap on all this stuff. Orlando Brown finally called out Cat.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why it took so long. It is pretty funny, But this is the clip.
Speaker 5: Brown.
Speaker 3: I'm entertained by all his fucking lions.
Speaker 1: Anybody else wants up, whether he talking about me or you talking about anybody. But I don't take him serious. You can't take back with your but received.
Speaker 2: He's in a mental space where he knows he's money.
Speaker 7: He gonna say whatever.
Speaker 1: But in all fun, because I'm a comedian, I think I think so all right? That was it? So so. Orleano Brown was on somebody stream I don't fucking know, and they were not talking about Nick Cannon whatsoever. They were a completely different conversation, and then he stood up and screamed that Nick Cannon sucked his dick just out of nowhere. I love the way. Nick replied, if Orlando Brown said that about me, I would also scream I did not suck Orlando Brown's dick. Can we clear this up. Let's just put that I did not suck his dick.
Speaker 4: Nobody thought you did, Nick, But one person was like, that checks out, No.
Speaker 2: I don't do that, because it was definitely some niggas on social media probably was like, you know what Nick probably did.
Speaker 1: He's over compensating with all these kids.
Speaker 2: Because he's really gay.
Speaker 1: You know, wild'n out what does that really mean? Wil squaw squawks.
Speaker 4: There are some or no Brown Jaguar right believers for sure.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I tell you everybody, somebody somebody bought a National Inquirer. Every time they check out at the grocery store. No, you believe in that shit.
Speaker 1: Here's what's so interesting about those two. Like, they both I think do have some mental health issues and say some insane things. But every now and then, out of the ten thousand false things they say, they say one thing true, and then that's where all the believers start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean a clock is right, A broken clock is right? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, so there you go. When was the last time you like looked at a real clock that. I feel like we should get rid of that saying, because if this clock is broken, it's not going to be right.
Speaker 3: Twice Orlando Brown said he sucked his cannon.
Speaker 4: See see, Orlando Brown is a national treasure.
Speaker 3: I would love to have him on here.
Speaker 1: I would Can we get him?
Speaker 2: Fuck no, why not?
Speaker 1: Y'all would take Orlando Brown.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a bit like. I really think that's who he is. And I'd be scared, forget being on mic I would just be scared to have him in here.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to have a conversation with somebody that might put this microphone in the throat.
Speaker 4: He said, I'm mad that white boy fire on the mic. Shout out, Mark Norman, it's your mic. That's the one. No, it wasn't that is it still smells. It might be this.
Speaker 1: If Orlando Brown put his mouth on one of these microphones, would you continue to use it?
Speaker 2: No? Oh, I would actually really expense I would actually open my phone to be on B and H like as soon as he's done doing it, as.
Speaker 3: Long as it's not the Sabbath.
Speaker 1: Here's the full quote.
Speaker 3: When it came down, when it came down to Nick Cannon, he really do suck cannons, and that's what he does. He sucked me a good cannon. He sucked a good cannon out of me. Nick, you sucked my dick and you don't ever forget it. That's why Mariah Carey left your ass. And you're lying.
Speaker 1: Imagine if Mariah Carey left you because Orlando, because you were sucking Orlando.
Speaker 3: He said, stop lying and running around with Kevin Hart is Kevin.
Speaker 2: I'm saying And that's the point, like Orlando Brown is just saying anything. It's like, but I love the fact that Nick Cannon look at these quats. He recognized that. He laughed about it. He's like, listen, man, he's trolling it obviously, like I think it's entertaining whatever, Like he's not taking it so serious, you know what I mean, Like he's like, all right, whatever, man, I get it.
Speaker 4: Did you guys ever see his interview with Funny Marco and Ray J. Yes, I'm like the three funniest things on a planet had an interview like who who is the producer?
Speaker 1: It was tough to get through.
Speaker 3: It's just it was so much going on.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of personality. Did you guys also see that Nick can was diagnosed with narcissism?
Speaker 2: No way, no, no, who finally who got the diagnosis?
Speaker 1: Right? Who? There's two things that everyone knew before the actual person It was that Ariana Grande was going to leave Pete Davidson after he did his pr run. When they got engaged, all of us were like, bro, this is this isn't gonna work. He was the last to find that out. And also that Nick Cannon is a narcissist. You don't have that many baby mothers and you're not a narcissist. And we are huge supporters of Nick Cannon. We love Nick Cannon, but yeah, that's pretty fucking clear that he's a narcissist. You can't have that many children.
Speaker 4: Death taxes, Ariana grind and Pete Davison and Nick being a narcissist the four things we're sure about.
Speaker 1: That's probably why Nick is extremely successful, and like why he is the legend that he is is probably based off of a lot of his narcissism. But anyone that didn't see having fucking forty five kids with forty women in narcissistic behavior.
Speaker 2: But the definition of narcissists, because that's a word we use a lot, and I don't think people really know the Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was like when Lauren Hill taught us reciprocity, everyone just started using it. Yeah, narcissism is up there now.
Speaker 4: You guys think we have any narcissists in the room.
Speaker 2: A narcissist is someone who has a personality style that is characterized by the excessive focus on themselves and their own needs, often at the expense of others. They may have an exaggerated sense of self importance and excessive need for admiration, and the diministability to empathize with other people's feelings. Nice okay, inflated sense of self importance. Narcists have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They may have. They may feel superior, in grandiose and expect to be treated as such. Okay. Lack of empathy. Narcis have a diministability to empathize with other people's feelings. They may see the feelings, needs, or desires of others as a sign of weakness. Okay, trouble with relationships, defense mechanisms, Okay, So.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would say Demerius is the only narcissist in here, without question. I think there's a photo of her.
Speaker 4: Literally the most that's literally the most exact. I am the exact opposite of a narcissist.
Speaker 1: The photo of her, and way too much to be one. You said, what, I hate myself, way too much to be a narcissist.
Speaker 2: I don't even like myself. I don't expect nobody else to like me. I don't like myself.
Speaker 3: I have no value. You guys know the story of narcissus. It's great, No, it's the classic, Like the the guy that was so infatuated, obsessed himself. He looks into a river and he sees his reflection, and he's so enamored with himself that he falls in and can't swims it and drowns.
Speaker 1: It's a cute tale. Yeah who made that tale?
Speaker 3: Look it's like one of those like freak mythological stories.
Speaker 1: Jesus was a narcissist.
Speaker 2: Listen, we don't think got enough time to go down that rabbit hole. That's a long episode right there.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think there's narciss in the room. To answer your question, now, do you think?
Speaker 3: So? You can speak freely me, I never saw you were doing this. That's why I asked you kept doing this?
Speaker 4: You thought I thought I was talking about you, right, Okay, that.
Speaker 3: Only leaves me Maul and Peach. Yeah, No, of course, I don't think.
Speaker 4: There's a narcissist in the room. Some people might have narcissistic tendencies, yes, thanks you Peach, narcissistic tendencies, But I don't think there's an actual narcissists. I feel like all people probably have a few narcissises across the feel like that's human nature though, Yeah, you kind of have to, yeah, to survive.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, a little bit of it. Yeah, I don't think there's an actual.
Speaker 2: But I think once you start pushing that onto other people is when it gets crazy.
Speaker 3: Kind of sounds like it kind of echoes gas lighting mm in terms of like making other people feel lesser than are weak, and.
Speaker 4: Gaslight is more about making other people feel crazier, making them judge their own mind state or what they know to be true.
Speaker 1: But I feel like that's what a narcissist was.
Speaker 4: A narcissist would gaslight?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, be great at it.
Speaker 1: How when I was reading that headline, I was very curious how someone could even get diagnosed with it.
Speaker 4: So if you if you have five or more of the traits that you guys were at.
Speaker 1: Five or more, baby mother probably a good indicator.
Speaker 2: That's probably Yeah, that's probably on the list too, Like how many.
Speaker 4: Five or more of the traits you're diagnosed.
Speaker 3: Thorough psychological evaluation looking for consist in patterns or behaviors, including the things that mal mentioned earlier.
Speaker 1: I would love to, like just take certain mental disorder tests, just like for fun, we should do one. I mean I'm a little scared what the results would be, but I would love to go through that.
Speaker 2: Like what a real therapist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it'd be interesting. Like even when Chris Rock went on his uh Press run to announce that he was mental ill. I forgot the condition that he has. I was like, how do you even get diagnosed? With him?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: What is that process? Like, yeah, didn't Jerry Seinfeld have say something that's why he can't smile or be nice to people?
Speaker 2: Money?
Speaker 1: What did he not.
Speaker 2: Mean?
Speaker 1: I have this?
Speaker 3: It's like, you're just an asshole because it's fine though you've been in that your character, your career is about you being an asshole.
Speaker 1: I mean, but not just even comedians, but I think a lot of creatives in general probably have a lot of mental disorders. Yeah, he said he has.
Speaker 3: He said, he said I have autism, and he said that's why I am the way I am. He's like, sorry, guys, I'm this way because I have a.
Speaker 2: Test but he said. However, he later clarified to Access Hollywood that he is not on the spectrum.
Speaker 3: Well that's not how that works.
Speaker 1: That's a narcissism right there. Yeah, that's the I'm autistic, but I'm not on the spectrum.
Speaker 3: I got it, but I don't though I got it if I want it when it's necessary, when I wake up, the when I decide if I want to today's autistic day or not.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of us have issues, like you said, but to get them, a lot of people don't get diagnosed with these sings. It's very expensive. Shout out to you're not a healthcare it's very expensive to get diagnosed for these things. Yeah, Like I went to I wanted to do an ADHD test, and the prices on those things are like it's like, you know what, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I don't need to get diagnosed. I'm fine. I'll just act accordingly.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's simple. If ADHD is simple, you want to go get the test and you to go take it. MMM means you got it. M see how that works. Save your money.
Speaker 4: I was supposed to call it.
Speaker 1: That was very great, Dad, Joe.
Speaker 2: You got to do it if you have to take the test.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 2: We all got ADHD. I don't go fuck with nobody said we. Every human has ADHD. Every human.
Speaker 3: Crazy girl wants to leave me, but she always forgets.
Speaker 2: There you go, we all got it?
Speaker 1: Who said that? Hope? In more local news, Daniel Penny trial Penny Right, yeah, Daniel Penny trial. For those that do not remember Daniel Penny, he was the victim or the.
Speaker 3: See all right, Daniel Penny is the former marine. He was twenty four at the time. He's twenty six now. Well last well was last year was May twenty twenty three. He got involved with someone on the train that's involved a black man on the train. He intervened with someone that was kind of, you know, acting erratic and he was a hollmeless man and he put him in a choke and the choke lasted for nearly six minutes. The victim's name is Jordan Neely. He was choked out on the train. The train doors open, people left the car, the gentleman still stayed on him in a choke hold. Once he finally got off and everyone arrived, whatever the man, the gentleman passed away. So it's one of those quarrels of was this guy being a hero stopping like a potential danger of vigilante or like who's this Like is he a white knight or is he a.
Speaker 2: Well Jan Jordan Nearly the you know, condolencence to his family. He was the victim. Yeah, if I recall he was threatening people on the train, was this something like that, like he was making threats?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the case in this In this timeline, they talked about him.
Speaker 1: Standing up and.
Speaker 3: Like whipping his jacket and started with a asking for food and then kind of becoming more abrasive towards other passengers, which is like not uncommon.
Speaker 2: I mean the subways. We grew up on the subways, just obviously people suffering from mental health issues that we ride the subway with.
Speaker 3: Where they all like congregations.
Speaker 2: Right, So, I mean we've all been yelled at on the We've all been yelled at. I've been threatened on the train plenty of times as a kid, as an adult. So this just sounds like to me a situation where somebody was on the train, a gentleman came on the train, started making threats, being aggressive towards passengers. Uh, this is a guy's name, Daniel Penny. Daniel Penny, former marine, former marine who probably felt like he has the tools and skill sets to protect himself.
Speaker 3: He has a special set of skills.
Speaker 2: He has a special set of skills. He can protect herself and other people on the train.
Speaker 1: I only like to make peach left and and.
Speaker 3: He got funny on multiple levels because we just talked about how he was just hunting black people, Like that's a double on toon there, So This.
Speaker 2: Just sounds like he got up took matters into his own hands because he felt like I've been waiting for this moment to show what I've learned, and I had a guy in a choke hold a little too long and end up killing him. He's probably gonna do some jail time. I think they will find him guilty and probably right Oh no, rightfully so? But how much find him guilty of?
Speaker 1: What? Though?
Speaker 2: Exactly? So?
Speaker 3: The charges are second degree manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide.
Speaker 2: I think he the criminal the criminally the lesser charge up to fifteen years. Yeah, I think he won't do fifteen years, but.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent guilty of that second charge. Yeah, And I think that's kind of case closed unless in the next two weeks Cannice Owens can find out that that gentleman had a fentanyl in his system and then it's it's okay to kill him.
Speaker 3: It's funny you say that, So that the gentleman Neely who had passed away was diagnosed with schizophrenia and he had weed in his system at the time, ship and he deserved I guess, yeah, I mean, then he smoked weed, he deserved.
Speaker 1: Case closed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, man, let that let Daniel Penny walk free.
Speaker 3: The weed close his lungs.
Speaker 2: No, but in no seriousness, Daniel Penny will be I think he will be found guilty of the Lusser charge and probably do maybe five years in prison or something.
Speaker 1: Not in any way this is tied into the United Healthcare thing, but I guess it sort of is as far as like citizens taking things into their own hands. I do think New Yorker should protect each other on the train, but this was a little too excessive.
Speaker 3: We all, we've.
Speaker 1: All been I think, I don't think any situations on the train, and I'm not even mad at someone holding down someone that may be threatening someone, but you you knew what time it was.
Speaker 2: A choke hold is different. You got somebody you're a.
Speaker 1: Marine, like, you're not stupid as far as what you know what you're doing with your hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I've seen I've seen that on the subways with plenty of times. Somebody, a passenger you know, gets up and gets into it with somebody on a train that's you know, harassing or being aggressive with other passengers, and they get into a fight, and you know, they hold the person down until the cops come because it's usually cops at every train station, right, so they hold the person down, but not in a choke hold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever happened in just like any someone's arms behind their back or just like you know, laying that like you know what I mean, just restricting them without cutting off.
Speaker 2: I think it's hard to make that decision if you're in it. Like I'm pretty sure Daniel Penny was a little You probably acted out of fear as well, and didn't want to allow the gentleman to move, and probably didn't know if he had a weapon, didn't want to get stabbed, didn't want to get cut. But if you have somebody in the choke hold and you can clearly see when they're not moving, they're not even awake anymore, you know, at that pointing there, Yeah, this guy like he's not getting up, Like you don't have to continue to sit there and keep them in that choke hold. He's not fighting, he's not trying to get up, he's not trying to be aggressive, he's not even moving anymore because he's unconscious. He's passed out. So I just think it was a little excessive. But I've seen it firsthand. I've seen people just out of fear react on the subway and hold somebody down and not want to get off of them because they're like, I don't know if he has if I let him get up, he might have a blade on them something cut me. Like, I'm not letting him get up, but not in a choke The choke hold is totally different.
Speaker 1: That's why you can't let ferry people on the trains. Fairy Yeah, not that fairy mall.
Speaker 3: He's talking about Staten Island. Look at Brainwin.
Speaker 2: No, I'm like, don't they get off at a certain stop and like transfer to the.
Speaker 1: Fairy Yeah, to the one train okay, yeah, uh yeah. My last stuff on the one is I'm not so many Italian accents, I'm not against the intervention.
Speaker 3: The last stuff on the one, like MA said, I'm not against the intervention. I think it's just like to do anything for nearly six minutes is like that's just anything to that extent is excessive to me, Like six minutes in this position around someone's next, Like come on, bro, Like, I'm not saying he sought out to kill him, but you know what you're doing. You know results could become of this if you do something for nearly six minutes around someone's throat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to make it sound like I'm defending uh Henny here, but did he actually serve in combat? Did he go to war? Do we know that information? I still think PTSD is a real thing.
Speaker 2: For are it was definitely a real thing.
Speaker 1: Are people that serve over overseas? But and something doesn't use anything there. But then it also becomes a mental health shit on his side too. Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 3: PTSD doesn't give you the right to kill anyone.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying maybe that's a factor of the excessive holds holding someone down for that fucking.
Speaker 2: Long mm hm.
Speaker 3: I do have a lot of sympathy.
Speaker 2: I'm sure his legal t to try to use that angle. At some point, they're going to try to use that angle of him being a marine. He probably was active, you know, was in combat, and they're probably gonna try to use that. But I think he will be found guilty of the lesser charge though.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like they would have brought that up already if he did serve, And because if they're going with the fucking weed he was high theory that's why he died. That didn't work for cannaeones either, like it's not gonna work whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's served four years in the Marines and his last post was in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I don't know if that you know, I'm not the well a lot of respect to everyone that does serve, and I do. I am empathetic for PTSD from that doesn't mean you can kill someone.
Speaker 3: But he's gonna do some jail time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and he should definitely do jail time for sure. If if he would have had fifteen year it would have been fucking fine. If somebody was selling cigarettes and he did the same thing, if someone jumped the turnstile, then then it's that's cool.
Speaker 4: Separate from this conversation about these specific people, do you guys think that you're capable of being the vigilante? Like if one was needed on the train, do you think you're.
Speaker 2: Capable of if somebody was bleeding on the train.
Speaker 4: If somebody if it was needed, if it was you know, like if there was I'm not saying this is what this man was doing, but if a man was like brandishing a weapon and like being dangerous on the train, which.
Speaker 3: Weapon this case, there was no weapon, by the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I keep saying separate from them, Separate from that. If somebody was in danger on the train, do you guys think you would be capable of being those people?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 3: What is the weapon?
Speaker 1: Yes? I think I could be the vigil lancy on the train. But what weapon does that person have?
Speaker 2: And do I have? And do I have my cape? Because if I left my cape at home, I can't Everybody's fucked. I can't shave nobody.
Speaker 1: Money is like, I would be the big tough guy if someone was like harassing a woman or whatever, not seeing that they had the machete under the you know the coat, the moment the machete came out, and be like, listen, man, she probably deserved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck that.
Speaker 4: I'm being serious, guys. Do you really think that? Do you really think you're that guy?
Speaker 1: I have been on a plane. What the fuck did you do on a plane? I stopped I stopped the guy from assaulting a sky waitress sky waitresses?
Speaker 2: Sky waitress is crazy. I've never heard of sky league.
Speaker 1: What was he doing to her? He was clearly like high as fuck and on a big league. Everyone it was in first class, and they do that in first class. We were all in our layout beds and he was standing on top of it, high out.
Speaker 3: Of his fucking mind and brown, Yeah, and he.
Speaker 1: Kept having the UH sky stewardess come near us, and he eventually went and grabbed her, and then I grabbed him and another guy did too, Like he wasn't a threat, like where were you going? Coming from l A to New York? And they arrested him when we landed. You never told us that. I told that story on the pod.
Speaker 3: What did you do to him? Did you put him in there for five hours?
Speaker 2: He choked them.
Speaker 1: The entire flight was big spoon and I lito someone else in the whole flight just arms.
Speaker 2: Like this a flight is not we though like a flight is different.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have it wasn't like a crazy, crazy thing. But he did put his hands on the flight attendant after hit. It had been like hours of like them coming to him, like you need to relax. He was clearly high out of his fucking mind. And it was a red eye, so I know he probably came from the club and went right to his flight and yeah, put his hands on the flight att mean, the other guy just grabbed him off.
Speaker 4: What drug was it? Giving like was it giving meth? Was it given like.
Speaker 1: It was giving mental health? Ship that he mixed with alcohol, that's what I was getting out of it. He's having an episode and he also probably mixed it with liquor.
Speaker 2: That's what you probably had. A blood mary. They love making o's on a flight.
Speaker 1: Having a bloody marry on a flight is the sket thing I've ever heard. That's groakey.
Speaker 2: That's what the white people love that.
Speaker 1: I've never seen any thing in the morning too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, yo, I don't understand now that we told about flights and airports. How the fuck are bars and restaurants like serving alcohol in the airport at fucking six am?
Speaker 4: Well, no, in New York they don't open until eight am. I fucking hate that.
Speaker 2: Am You hate that? You can't have a dream eight am in the morning.
Speaker 1: The rules of airports where anything can go nowhere? That is why you had to choke somebody out and cuddle for five hours. They wasn't selling a fucking alcohol early in the morning. You wouldn't have to deal.
Speaker 2: With that ship.
Speaker 1: After that happened, the pilot came up that who was flying the plane?
Speaker 2: There's two and they to stay with them. Let me newslash. The pilots we sleep, like if you go flying in la once they have like they're not away.
Speaker 1: They only take off in land.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. Like they go auto pilot. They listen to the head said they get a report weather. Yeah, they always trying to give people to l a safety. Yeah, they don't listen. They don't be up.
Speaker 1: I do like the weird nerd aviation YouTube rabbit hole. I did not know that these flight attendants have like full blown beds. Anytime I'm trying to get some peanuts, this pitch has been asleep the whole time. There's a whole quarters, like through a fucking vent that they all sleeping. You're getting paid to sleep. Yeah, if if anybody else is asleep with then they I'm awake.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you ring that you ring the bell and they don't come nae, you ring that bell, Bro, they gonna be there before. They gonna be there so fast.
Speaker 1: You see him.
Speaker 2: Your train is different though, like you said, ts A, you gotta go through security. I know this dude doesn't have a weapon on the plane. We could just get to fucking him up on the train.
Speaker 1: No vetting process.
Speaker 2: You gotta be careful. I mean, if it gets to that point where you feel like we're in danger and it's one of those stops it's going express and these doors ain't open it for like four minutes, we might have to do what we have to do. But I gotta find somebody.
Speaker 1: I gotta find. I gotta find one of the homies from Brooklyn or something like Buddy Man.
Speaker 2: We're not going out like this, Like we're not gonna let him just have his way with us in his train car.
Speaker 1: Right, you have to have your eye eye united ninety three moments roll like.
Speaker 2: We both have to start hearing Eye the Tiger at the same time, like exactly, like give each other the nod, like and at.
Speaker 1: That point, like your train legs really need to kick in so you can really kind of anticipate where the train is gonna move. And you're at that point, I'm just gonna take.
Speaker 2: I just need not I just need If he's in front of you, I just need you to creep up behind him and get on the floor of him and push him he fall over, like you remember that old school ship.
Speaker 1: Like your home.
Speaker 2: Somebody get on their knees behind him and you push him and he fall over. We got him over.
Speaker 1: What if he has on the especially with a stranger.
Speaker 3: You remember that in elementary school.
Speaker 1: We used to do like all right, come on wrong ship, you fucked up. Now you pushed him.
Speaker 3: Not a machete or a knife. But what if it's a box cutter.
Speaker 1: That's a knife.
Speaker 3: No, but it's like a smaller I'm saying that I would feel safe.
Speaker 1: A box cutterrier than a regular knife.
Speaker 2: Hell, and I'm taking I'm taking my chance with the box.
Speaker 3: Surface area there is to cut you with a real knife.
Speaker 1: Surface it word.
Speaker 3: Man, They said, we have bombs on his plane.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: The police said they took down the towers with a box cutter.
Speaker 1: They also found their passports.
Speaker 2: The attack.
Speaker 1: It was just smattered.
Speaker 2: He was like, oh there it is rubble. There is is depleted. Three buildings. Family members exactly found passports. Though a box doesn't scare yall. It depends if it's a nigga from the Bronx with it. If it's some Porto ri, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna ask us burrow in the middle of you get where you from.
Speaker 3: A box cutter, it's worse worst a switchblade, a knife, that's worse.
Speaker 2: If you pull out a box cutter. I'll take my chances if you pull out like a shank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nah, you got it, bro, I can make love to you. You can't do whatever you wants take all. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Saying somebody could rob your booty hole with a shank is crazy.
Speaker 2: It happens in San Quentin every day right now. It's happening in San quit Can.
Speaker 1: Probably something is consensual. It just happens to be a shank. There.
Speaker 2: They are taking asses in ways that can they all taken. Asses are being taken in ways that we cannot explain.
Speaker 1: Go to San Quentins the Orlando Brown thing. You can't take bat back with your Asshoversea.
Speaker 2: That was crazy. That was wild.
Speaker 1: It was wild as fuck. Well, I'm scared of a box cutter. I take a shank in that situation over a box cut No, what about a gun? A gun?
Speaker 2: Get off the train, my gun here, whatever you want, just send it, sending the hat around and I'll put all my belongs in the hat.
Speaker 4: Am I am I crazier for being more afraid of the knife than the guy with the knife than the guy with the gun. Yes, okay, I mean I asked you if I'm crazy Okay, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: You got to stab me like a few times for me to die. With this knife. A gun you can shoot me and I'm probably my chances of dying from one single gun shot wound is way higher than the fucking one stab on.
Speaker 3: But I feel like hand to hand combat.
Speaker 1: I feel like because that's what I'm thinking. I'm like, it's the train. We're so close.
Speaker 4: I feel like you can do more damage to me with a knife once hair than with the gun.
Speaker 2: The gun he ain't even goody to get up on you. He can stand all the way over there and shoot you right in your chest.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm saying. He's not gonna see me coming on.
Speaker 1: The train to marriage.
Speaker 3: Do you think where are you at? On?
Speaker 1: What train?
Speaker 3: Are you on?
Speaker 2: The orient to Express trainer?
Speaker 3: You on the A.
Speaker 2: I see your.
Speaker 1: Expresses the seven Yeah, great joke.
Speaker 2: But don't do it. Don't do that, don't do that, don't do that, don't do that, don't do that.
Speaker 3: That's or the grand stop.
Speaker 2: And now a word from our sponsor.
Speaker 1: You put it right there to add for rush hour for all right, massa imagine us doing a massage.
Speaker 4: I feel like that would be a good fit for us.
Speaker 1: Now, give me, give me a year free massages. I'll do that ship every day. I still want to check off Rubbin Tug off my like same why I don't know why.
Speaker 2: It's not what you think. That is the most awkward.
Speaker 1: That's why I've never done it, because I feel like I'm nothing. That is the most awkward. Sh Like locking eyes with an old Oriental woman to jerk me off. No, you gotta do it just you gotta have to do that. You don't have to do just to just go home and do that yourself.
Speaker 3: No, But like I'm almost talking about soft and she's not gonna have Rory's fucking third degree hand. She's gonna have it man baby soft hands. Well, that's a weird thing to say out loud, was she? You can see your wid ship?
Speaker 5: There you go?
Speaker 1: Uh, gentleman off camera that we will not reveal identities. Have you guys ever had a Rubbin Tuck?
Speaker 2: No, that ship is weird.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have. I don't judge anyone that's done it.
Speaker 3: I want to see they do it.
Speaker 1: We can go together after this.
Speaker 8: You can go together. Don't want to get tugs is a crew. You want to get the group on the group save money. It's like carpool you save money for a like carpooling. There's a rubbing tuck right on the corner.
Speaker 1: You don't know. It's not don't say that. I love that place. They don't rub kept going, kept doing five times. I'm not quite happy. How do we end this?
Speaker 2: You didn't tug me. He only rubbed me. He got a tug now.
Speaker 1: I was listening to a podcast with Eric Andre and rubmaps dot com.
Speaker 3: He brought.
Speaker 1: Let's pull it ups, all.
Speaker 2: Right, rub maps.
Speaker 1: Site can't be reached, all right, let me just Google search it. Our WiFi doesn't block this, or maybe I have it wrong? Is it not rub maps? Oh ship, this has to be it. You have to say you're over eighteen. I mean they definitely checked for ideas.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, oh wow wow. Right at the block, there's a bunch noa, it knows our location.
Speaker 1: Wait, put in the fIF code, juling will put near me, rubbing near me? Watch the place I love be on here.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it is.
Speaker 1: They just didn't see you as a suitable client.
Speaker 2: Like you don't want one.
Speaker 1: Look at this right around the corner. Oh, I know that one. I told you guys the neighborhood we're in. What did you think these are so cheap? Holy shit? Fifty dollars sixty for an hour? Do they do women? Yeah, they flicked fifty dollars to get an hour massage, and they dunk you off after you fucking bargain forty five dollars.
Speaker 4: That's not a bargain, beech, he said, it's probably an additional huntred.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's crazy, one hundred.
Speaker 4: It's still cheaper than the date with me.
Speaker 1: So how do they do that for women?
Speaker 2: They just flicked the bean a little bit. That's goend know how big the bean is, if it's a kidney bean, if it's a Lama bean, the Great Northern bean, Great Northern being the way they charged for like an oversized the same shit in the that oversized click extra ten dollars, lady, four pennies, they be like, that's a navy bean. In the third, we don't do the transgender.
Speaker 3: Thing over here.
Speaker 4: Why do you why y'all show every time we got.
Speaker 1: A company, we're talking about Robin Tugs.
Speaker 3: In the third column specifies which women you would have to trust of Muslim or Asian, Korean, Asian, Chinese, et cetera. The last one here on the first page, Asian Caucasian Ebony aw.
Speaker 1: Ship, second one right there, Wait, there's one with black women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Abony, I'm paying.
Speaker 2: How do you think that we're to go there?
Speaker 1: Card Ta, that's not that's not crazy.
Speaker 2: Anythink black women is just for sale?
Speaker 9: Paying?
Speaker 4: You don't get to respect finish Shultz.
Speaker 3: I didn't definish it. Yeah, no, I bought a ticket though, so I'm part of that.
Speaker 2: They have they have my bad. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine being like the cop that has to go undercover to find out what spots are the Robin tugs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's he's gonna be under cover for like a year before he finally busts one.
Speaker 1: For sure. Pauls double time. Sorry, sergeant, I haven't found anyone that are violating.
Speaker 3: The coach comes in, zipping up his fans.
Speaker 2: I'll be back to investigate next week.
Speaker 1: Speaking and transitioning, I want to start by saying I am an ally, I'm the last letter.
Speaker 3: I love everybody?
Speaker 2: What is the last letter?
Speaker 1: Z Q?
Speaker 3: No, that album that keeps going?
Speaker 1: See you guys are such novices with the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 3: There's way more letters.
Speaker 2: What did they adopt over the last month.
Speaker 1: It's a secret society. Oh, we asked.
Speaker 3: It looks like the element chart.
Speaker 1: Now, Maul, how would you feel if you got this email here with no context. This is from my my daughter's daycare center. The subject is your child is transitioning. Good afternoon, We're thrilled to announce that your child will be transitioning.
Speaker 3: And then it gets cut off.
Speaker 1: Well, I opened that email and said, Fox News was fucking right.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was so scared.
Speaker 2: Well, we got the demon rats out of here that.
Speaker 1: Then I opened then email and said, full context, we are thrilled to announce your child will be transitioning to the Red Lions in the new year on January third, twenty twenty five, talking about how amazing she is with her development and everything. But not that again, I'm an ally, not that I care about anything in that world. Why would you choose to put the subject from your daycare your child is transitioning.
Speaker 4: Clickbait so that you would click on it like you did.
Speaker 1: You don't need click every daycare email? Yeah, I don't need clickbait to see what my daughter's daycare is saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just a wild choice of words. Especially and they know the climate, they know what time it is. See it's those little, those little, those little color. So she's been a little east your childish, know, my child.
Speaker 1: I'm so scared of not even the cancel ship, but just being wrong and being on the wrong side of history. I was like, well, damn, I guess it isn't my choice. They get to decide. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Trump was trying to tell you. I told you to vote for him. It doesn't matter. He's in any way.
Speaker 1: He's in anyway.
Speaker 3: We have voicemen. Yeah, I was going to say, can we please go?
Speaker 2: You've got mail?
Speaker 3: Did I take it too far?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: Now we don't voicemails. Yes, yeah, speaking of a relationship types, this is a fun one.
Speaker 7: Hey, what's going on? Roy Mal and the rest of the cast and crew. I enjoy your show very much. You know my name and locations out of portant just a quick scenario in question for the group. So I got a really good friend of mine. He's he's gonna turn forty next year and to celebrate, he wants to go to Brazil. Important information before I go any further.
Speaker 2: This good friend of.
Speaker 7: Mine, he's in a what you call it ethically non monogamous relationship. The difference between that and an open relationship I couldn't tell you. So anyway, my only minor setback or complaint for him is like he moves like everyone else is in an open relationship or something.
Speaker 2: So I'm happily married twelve years.
Speaker 3: Now, and so how are you going to Brazil?
Speaker 1: I already know I can't.
Speaker 2: Get that off.
Speaker 7: I'm going to have to celebrate his fortieth somewhere in the States.
Speaker 1: I can't go to Brazil. That's a good man to Brazil as a single guy.
Speaker 7: But you know, for all my friends who have gone, all I know is is sight seeing by day and smashing off of course by name.
Speaker 2: That's all I know about it.
Speaker 7: So my question for the cast and all that is, you know, if you're in relationships you know that's not open hypothetically speaking, you know, are you would you be able to get that off?
Speaker 1: You think?
Speaker 7: And for the marits, would you let your man go on a man's trip to like Brazil or somewhere like that if you're in a committed relationship, it's a good question.
Speaker 3: Maybe he just wants to go hiking or see the sites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't get Like, why is.
Speaker 3: He making this seem like you can only go to Brazil to get pussy.
Speaker 4: Because that's very obviously what his.
Speaker 1: Friend is to. Yeah, Brazil, to do what your friend's doing.
Speaker 3: You can just go there and be like, I'll go to the soccer game with you, fucking go get drunk and then go to bed.
Speaker 1: I don't have to fuck with this bitches in the airbnbat, like you can't.
Speaker 4: You can't beat the nigga that closed his door when the bitches is run around the airbnbat naked.
Speaker 3: You can literally just not fuck the women you can. But are you going to yeah, when there's a bunch of happily married.
Speaker 1: When there's a bunch of tens running around that only costs twenty Yes.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: That's like that. That's a question his like free, like his ability to you know, the escorts in Brazil, like they're all legitimately.
Speaker 4: They're all your type.
Speaker 1: No, they're pretty. I'm not him. I would go there to fuck. Let's put that out there.
Speaker 3: I'm not him, I'm not committed, I'm not in twelve years happily married. Fuck all that I'm saying, Like, you can go to a foreign country and just not fuck the women.
Speaker 1: That's very doable.
Speaker 4: Now everybody has your uh, you can control, you can.
Speaker 2: But if it's a god's trip, your homeboy's birthday.
Speaker 1: It's his birthday, Bro, you gotta cheat on your wife like like like he's he like in his forties, Like is that really change that they go to Brazil?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like you can't just be like, yeah, this is a great time. I love Brazil. I do not have to fuck everybody.
Speaker 1: So of course we have all been in situations where our friends are doing some shit. I mean I'm not doing but that's a fight in a married household. Women are not stupid, like they are well aware that a guy's trip to Brazil is the fun es course, Like they're not fans of Catholicism to go see the sights of that woman that's up here like this, they're there to fuck horse. But there are men who would, like God, Christ the Redeemer, is that Jesus says something, Who did you think that was? Thought? And see who did you think it was? That was Christ the Redeemers? Some woman up there.
Speaker 3: Like Mary?
Speaker 1: No man, is it a veil? Isn't there some hell? Jesus?
Speaker 3: It better be white Jesus.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's definitely white Jesus.
Speaker 1: It's blue eyes on that stand.
Speaker 3: In Brazil.
Speaker 4: You know, they ain't let no black Jesus be up there.
Speaker 1: Why not? They don't like the black people in Brazil. Zill experiences a lot of racism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean, well, yeah, he was saying something like, yeah, it's a very black and one of the biggest black populations in the world in Brazil.
Speaker 3: I mean, so is dr and Haiti. But you know, we love self hate, all right, But back to this, so the Bronx, I pr and exactly. I think he's making a good call. Celebrate with your man's in the States.
Speaker 1: That trip is for one thing and one thing only, and you'll probably kill the vibe because he sounds like a guy that has no interest in cheating on his wife.
Speaker 3: Just don't even put yourself on.
Speaker 1: He wanted them, he asked. I'm agreeing with him of saying, celebrating the States with your friend, I think that's the call. Don't You wouldn't you wouldn't go, you wouldn't go to Brazil?
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I love geography, like I would go for other reasons.
Speaker 4: Now they've got a studio down there for sure. Lock in, lock In with one producer is hilarious. Go over there, down there, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Here's where I would actually probably be allowed to go down there. I don't use condoms. I'm not paying a funk with a condom on m That's where Rory draws the line. Hold on, no, no, no, no no, you have to wear a con them when you pay for sex.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: You think that when you present this idea to our beloved Kia, you think you're gonna say, hey, I'm going to Brazil.
Speaker 3: I'm not stop.
Speaker 1: I'm not even saying that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even get to that part of the question.
Speaker 4: She and on me because he don't wear condoms and you can't fuck a prostitute without a condom, So I.
Speaker 1: Know he logic.
Speaker 3: My man, my man, my man, get you a husband like that. I know he not because he don't wear no condom. It's like the racist as fuck is what it was? You love Shultz.
Speaker 1: Also, it's people that would prostitute out of condom.
Speaker 3: No, yes, well that's what he's saying. If you were to he wouldn't be wearing a condom. Wait, nobody's sucking a prostitute without a condomy.
Speaker 1: Mad people. Process, that's not It's one of my naive things.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm telling there's no way somebody's fucking a process money Rory.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, yes they are. It's just more money for a fact, that's not even a debate. I know this for a fact. There are men that fuck prostitutes without condom.
Speaker 1: I'm not even saying like an escort. That may be like high level the street.
Speaker 4: Walker because in Colombia. Yeah, I know somebody who fucks somebody in Columbia.
Speaker 1: They come back with their dick.
Speaker 2: They pay extra, You just pay more. Yeah, if it's forty dollars like no condom, like eighty five.
Speaker 1: All right, that that extra fucking forty dollars doesn't It doesn't take away from the disease. Niggas don't care.
Speaker 3: About the look at you're talking down on. Those are some of the cleanest women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: I do believe that sex workers are probably something the cleanest women.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you profess that. Not a third world country, No, in Vegas, maybe in Vegas, maybe Vegas for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys got to go on three oh four TikTok three oh four that was like rub maps.
Speaker 1: I thought that was three oh four is basically three or.
Speaker 4: Four is whole in numerology whatever, right, so three of work is the fucking.
Speaker 2: Hole in scientology.
Speaker 1: Five. I don't know Tom ex Time Cruise.
Speaker 4: They are on there giving the regular women hygiene tips, like the holes are on there, like telling like this is how we stay, like we could fuck ten niggas in one day and we never catch BV or put this is how. This is how we do it. And they're like giving out tips like it's like a hashtag three or four TikTok. They're on there talking about them pegging guys, they're under saying how much money they made that day, Like it's like a whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's like a director consumer.
Speaker 4: With these pole They sold out pedia Light in one of the fucking states that they were in because they said that if you drink clear Pedia Light and make sure pussy extra web mmmm. So they're drinking the girls are drinking full bottles of clear Pedia Light before they go to fuck mmmm.
Speaker 1: I mean, I respect the craft in the research and development.
Speaker 2: I think that speaks to exactly how dumb some some women are reminds me of this this uh specialized one over here.
Speaker 3: Lily Phillips is a porn star OnlyFans girl. She did that thing where she fucked like a few hundred guys in twenty four hours. Yes, he's going for a record. She's trying to fuck a thousand guys twenty four hours. So she has like an application that you can fill out and like, you know, submit or whatever. But yeah, it's obviously everyone's wrapped up. But I'm trying to find a calculator.
Speaker 4: That's I was gonna say, that's like physically impossible.
Speaker 3: No, I mean they're not fucking because it means like just I think stick it in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, how many minutes are twenty four hours?
Speaker 1: So that's forty one guys an hour.
Speaker 3: The one that sent her like viral into like this this fear was she fucked one hundred one guys in the day.
Speaker 1: Being the one is funny to me. He late, he late.
Speaker 3: He's the little spoon for sure.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, that was a just a regard shite thought. But yeah, three or four TikTok?
Speaker 2: All right, So what information do it? Advice do we have for this gentleman? Don't go don't go.
Speaker 3: I think the reason why he said he called in and saying he shouldn't go is because he knows. I think he's being honest with himself. He's saying, if I were to go, I would fuck these women.
Speaker 1: Of course he would, which I think is which I think that's honorable, self aware, like I'm not gonna put myself in a situation and where I would cheat.
Speaker 4: So he asked me if I would let my man go. Depends on the man, but probably yes, I would.
Speaker 1: Let him go. You would go with him? Mm hmm?
Speaker 3: Can you scissor with ekonom on? How does that work? It's like a dental Damn, you just mashed plastic?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. You good.
Speaker 3: No, I'm genuinely curious, like how do women funck prostitutes? I know you're mad at him.
Speaker 1: I know now now that he closes the question, I'm curious as well, like if I do lesbians? I'm talking like, like, how does young and man go to to Brazil? Do you bring your own strap? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You strap for somebody is crazy supposed to.
Speaker 4: A different strap with every woman anyway.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Like, you gotta boil it. Come on, we went through this, you go into the room to fuck. They have the boiler on, crock pots, crockedling.
Speaker 1: That's their version.
Speaker 2: That's like, I know what time here, you think she got oxtailing this two dildos, just like like you got two didos.
Speaker 3: I'm just boming making pasta.
Speaker 1: Not one of those girls get like too horny though, Like if no, no, no, no, there's a lot of gentlemen.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of gentlemen in prison right now because they got too horned like that, I think we should leave it at that said, you ever get too horned?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know some guys. Yeah, I know where it at right now.
Speaker 3: It makes sense if you're a woman and you're boiling dil thos and your girls like waiting for you to finish, like the boiling process, you can get to it, do you ever just like put it on too quick and start fucking before you let it cool, and then it could be like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know why you're looking at me right now. Well, you you grab skillets out of the oven, so you wouldn't. I definitely feel like that was a steak, not a dick.
Speaker 3: You're like you're in the heat of the moment, you don't want to wait, Like, what what's less sexy than like taking the boiler the dildo out of the boiler and putting it in a cool bowl of water with ice and then waiting for ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I don't. You don't have to wait for ten minutes.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying something when you just want to throw it on your waist and just get to pound it.
Speaker 1: Something tells me that dyke's like prep Yeah, I think I think the dido is cool and ready to go. Something tells me that dykes are prepared. I don't think they're doing things on a whim. They seem very calculated.
Speaker 4: Do you know how long women take to prepare to go on dates with y'all and have sex.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, like, if it's just like a one night out to like lesbian's me and it's like I never I know it's coming about to smash this bitch, I gotta go home and boil my ship.
Speaker 4: Boil it after they're done using it. Most people clean their sex toys when they're done, you like immediately, yes, really to keep bacteria.
Speaker 1: Most clarity is just shame for me. You have time to like clean after with that.
Speaker 3: Mind, having to clean after nothing. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean I just think that, thinking that the dildo that you inserted inside yourself, and you like, I gotta boil it to get this bacteria, like what's in you?
Speaker 1: Like? What?
Speaker 4: Well, Bai, your body has bacteria no matter what, bacteria and bad bacteria. But when you take it out and put it into the oxygen and air, more bacteria grows, bacteria multiply osmosis.
Speaker 3: I've seen that movie You Wash Your Moses Jones. It's a great movie.
Speaker 1: That's one of my favorite Smith.
Speaker 3: I thought it was Chris's Chris Ing.
Speaker 2: That's why he's got Now Will Smith well from Sharkdale.
Speaker 1: That's right. Do we have another voicemail? Yea, but yes, I would let my man go. That's nice. Hey, Rory and Maul Julian.
Speaker 9: I'm calling from London, but I'm originally from the Bay and this is my situation. So a while ago, my dad was really ill and he had to have heart surgery, and so before the surgery, my parents shared their will and trust with me and had me review it in case things went left. And so we're out of surgery now and my dad's okay. But when I was reading their will. It explicitly says that their estate is not going to be divided evenly between me and my sister. She's twenty five, I'm almost thirty. She is getting like a quarter million more than me, and that's very hurtful. To be clear, I'm not upset at my sister, like we have a really good relationship, but I'm really hurt by my parents. And their argument is that I don't need the money and she does, and look, I work in finance and she's a teacher, so whatever. But the thing is like, I have a good job now, but I could get a stroke, I could not be able to work anymore, Like anything could happen, and they just don't care. And at the core of it, I feel like I'm being punished for being successful and making good choices with my life. I got into a top school on the East Coast, so I don't feel like this is their way of punishing me for leaving them. So what do you guys think, Like, am I overreacting? Are my parents in the wrong. I know most of you have siblings, and Worrie is a father, so I'm curious what your perspective is.
Speaker 2: That's tough.
Speaker 1: I would raise fucking hell.
Speaker 3: There's a guy on the run right now from United Health that you can stop.
Speaker 2: He's open for work.
Speaker 3: They got the whole family.
Speaker 1: Set in stone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I can understand where she's coming from. I understand where she's coming from. But I feel like family dynamics place a part in that. And I don't know your family dynamics. I've had conversations with my father and a joking way, but not joking way that like, because I deal with him the most, I should get a bigger cut of his will. Like, he has children that don't even speak to him. Why am I splitting our money? Splitting this money evenly? And they don't speak to you when I deal with you every single day. And I say that in a joking way, and he's like, you all guys are all my children. But like, yeah, I put more work in in this motherfucker. I put more hours in.
Speaker 1: All right, So what's that metric? What's that? What's that stream number? As far as attention to your father that should get a return off?
Speaker 4: What's I'm just saying, because if you get sick, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: What's a hug worth?
Speaker 2: How many times your dad how many how many hours did you hug your dad? Though I honestly think about.
Speaker 3: It, I'm just saying, like, as a kid, you what was your daughter's recap this year?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 4: Like I was definitely the most stream daughter. I got yelled at the most. I had to deal with his fucking tantrums the most, Like I am the most streamed daughter in the wrap up, So I feel like I should get more than everybody else.
Speaker 1: And he told me I was being a brat, But I mean, who gets Harlem in the will? Don't do that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Don't do that? Anyway? And away Marris's family found at Harlem.
Speaker 4: I understand why they gave her more money. I understand why they gave her more money. But I do agree with you when you said you could get sick and no longer. But if this was me and my sister, my younger sister, we would If my parents gave her more money, she would share with me and we would do it ourselves.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that kind of my point to this. I'd be so livid that if my sister needs money, I'll give her money. This should be split evenly. If she gets in a jam, I can take from first of all, the amount of entitlement is get a quarter million more than me, Like Jesus Christ, what is in this fucking settlement? But if my sister gets in a jam, I'll give her some money, but let's split it evenly.
Speaker 2: Like I don't understand your siblings. Man, Yeah, some of your siblings ain't responsible.
Speaker 1: And I was thinking some of them are responsible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of them got addictions.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I give my brother an actually quarter mill. I know where he going.
Speaker 1: Well, her sister, oh, i'd be hunter body going to Brazil. No fault.
Speaker 3: Like her sister is a teacher. So she's just saying it's not sisters a bomb. She just saying comparatively, she works in finance. She makes significantly more money than her sister. This is not a loser.
Speaker 4: No, we're not saying that. What we're saying is she might be bad with money. And I'm not again, ma'am, I'm not putting this on you. But she might be bad with money, and her parents might have went to her sister and say, hey, we're going to give you more money, but if your sister needs it, give it to your sister. It could be that, like they could have had a whole different conversation with her sister. She might not be good with money. You might be in finance, but you might, you know, have a coke problem.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it depends on uh car if you have a trust me siblings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you have trust sibling look and a coke act. Love to you, ma'am.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, if you have siblings and y'all know each other, you know you have a relationship, y'all can figure that shit out on the back end.
Speaker 3: Figure it out on the back end, because the parents are the ones that are deciding.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I mean once once the money is divided, it's like, yo, they gave me a quarter million more, here's one hundred and twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean it's gonna all get taxed anyway. Julian, you have like fifteen siblings unless you move to I don't that are that are all in the Democratic Party? How do you think your parents some would be split up?
Speaker 1: I already know.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, but I don't feel like I should repeat that on here. It's is it even at least?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, No, I'm not asking for the actual amount.
Speaker 4: How would you feel if they gave your brother more money because he had kids, and you don't how would you feel?
Speaker 3: I just like to Rory's for Rory said, like, my parents are very everything's even like so that I just can't even like I can't even wrap my mind around if they were to do some shit like that just doesn't seem like something that my parents would would do. And like, I don't know, I don't want to like air this out, but like my I saw what a will and trust did to my mom's side of the family and how that like tore apart her stip, Like it really got nothing I would want to say on air, but it got really messy and affected a lot of the relationships down to like the cousin level, like me with my cousins and et cetera. So it's like I don't, like I want to do everything we can. Mind you, we are not play with nearly as much money as they were, but like, let's just avoid that. I want to avoid everything that can come with what this girl. This is like step one into like hating your sibling. This could really fracture and ruin that family.
Speaker 1: You can't hate your sibling for a decision you care and me I've seen it happen. You can, especially if you uphold that.
Speaker 4: So if the parents die and you go and take that money that they gave you, you can hate your sibling life. Okay, mom and dad did that, but you know that that's fucked up, Like you should give me and the like, no, mom and dad gave this to me, and that can cause strife.
Speaker 3: This happens a lot too, So I mean, I don't know this way I feel for her, but like, yeah, I would just be like, look, you're like you said, you're you're smart, you went to a great college, You're fortunate enough to be financially stable. You did what you were supposed to do. You put in the work. You're living a good life. Enjoy the fruits of your labored I guess take what your parents give you once you know that time comes. But I just wouldn't hold it over my sister's head. I wouldn't try to vilify her because of a decision you're like, I would just try to make it less about my sister. Don't call her a bum, like, don't like this, smirch, like you took some jabs at your sister in this. Don't make it about her. She didn't do anything wrong, She didn't make this decision has.
Speaker 2: To be a reason why success Y's a reason why her parents felt like because sometimes parents would be like, she might need more money because she's not as responsible as you are. You already have a good job, you're already saving money. She's a teacher, she doesn't make you know, they don't make as much money, unfortunately, But it might be it's not necessarily a negative thing, like your parents don't love you as much or don't care about your Probably they feel like she needs more help and assistances.
Speaker 1: That's what they said than you do. That's what they said.
Speaker 4: But also, don't let it. Don't let it make you distant from your parents either. I know we're saying, like, don't let it make you distant from your sister. But your parents are still alive, and that is a blessings.
Speaker 1: Awkward though, yeah, very.
Speaker 2: Because you get a glimpse of I think it happened and then and now he's healthy and you're looking at him at the game like all the fuck like, hey, I read that, fucking will sir, you want to change some things?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would ask like I would love for a callback, talk to your parents. Your holidays are coming up, you're all going to be home. I would no, no, no, no, no, no, leave your sister out of the conversation.
Speaker 2: No, no no, don't bring that up. But she cared that's going to fuck the whole holiday.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: But like, if she obviously wants to talk, I don't think it's smart for her to just sit and fester in this.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: She asked them and they told her why to keep bringing it up. You're never gonna get it. She's not going to get answer that she's happy with.
Speaker 2: So she hears, all right, you can get yeah, one hundred and twenty five thousand more.
Speaker 1: Exactly. It was your vemo, right. I mean, I love hearing the stress from you guys. I'm an only child and my mom has assured me that there's no money.
Speaker 3: But she has life insurance, right, she does.
Speaker 1: So there's that guy that I was gonna you know what's so? You know what's so?
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, push it on.
Speaker 1: The square, I'm not in health murder when you need it, claim denied. Yes, my mom has life insurance, yes, but yeah, I don't know how much I would. I've never really even thought about that. Yeah, that's never even crossed my mind that there would be money. My parents did a trip left. They took like a vacation for the first time ever. They went to Portugal together and my mom told me. She called me, and my mom is so like serious with everything. She's like Julian because they don't fly, they don't travel, so this is all new to them. She was like, we put the will the testament.
Speaker 5: That's like tell me or was just like in the drawer with the lock and key underneath it just to get on a flight.
Speaker 1: Just literally. I'm like, mah, you're going on vacation the week. Like I do respect that though, Yeah, because if both parents are leaving and like something were to happen, yeah, I think that's.
Speaker 3: It's nice to them to be responsible. But I'm like in the mindset of like, oh my god, this is so exciting. I'm so happy for you guys. She's like, when we die, there's a will and thing. I'm like, that's being a parent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I don't want to add convers.
Speaker 1: Every single time.
Speaker 4: When my parents pissed me off, I started, well start adding up the numbers between the both of them. I'll be like if I could take y'all both out one car crash.
Speaker 1: Never had that thought life and they would Mom just asking her to pay for a hot water heater, and so I know there's no money but unless But now I didn't think about that that life insurance angle, because she definitely has life insurance.
Speaker 4: They'll say that though I'm worth damn so fucked up you can go out. They'll say I'm worth My parents always say I'm worth more.
Speaker 1: Dead to you than I am allowed. Okay, but also my mother's diabetes, So I don't think her life insurance is crazy.
Speaker 2: Just the conditions probably get you with those pre existing conditions.
Speaker 1: Man, thank god that guy got merked today. What did she have? United help let me stop?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, I think she has.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she has.
Speaker 3: They have, and I herd insolent ship.
Speaker 1: The amount of money my mother is paid for insolent as a Type one diabetic is fucking insane. Yeah, so yeah, kill them all. And Mom, I'm not gonna kill you, but demeris did just remind me that you have health insurance. Just same, something to think about.
Speaker 2: Maybe I won't bring the orange juice on the next litt blood of your be slow getting into it tomorrow.
Speaker 4: When you listen to this in ten years, when he's starting to get on your nerves, call me, I got.
Speaker 1: Audience sometime you're just cash the fuck album. My life insurance. I got my life insurance when I was as healthy as a human being could be. My life insurance is fire. Right now, Omar is gonna be She's gonna murder me at least in fifteen twenty years.
Speaker 4: Did you say that you put us on your life insurance?
Speaker 1: You said that right, No, that wasn't something about the pod. Yeah, it's not life insurance. You have to have insurance for broadcasting if we say something crazy and we get sued.
Speaker 4: No, thought I was on your life insurance?
Speaker 1: Did you lie to me? You? When have I ever were my life insurance? Did you listen?
Speaker 2: Don't? Yeah about say, I don't even know what it's not.
Speaker 1: Even like a thing that could exist. There's insurance on this pod, maybe as a dependent sometimes when you need an uber home. Yeah, yeah, I told you, no, there's insurance on this podcast. But that's if we get sued, we have insurance to cover it. So, but don't sue us.
Speaker 3: No, no skin bees.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: You brought up Blue Cross Blue shild I knew they did some funk shit. They they're stopped paying complete duration of anesthesia for patients after surgical procedures. So whoever their CEO is, good luck. Yeah, he's next, You're up next. I think it's a woman. Can you make equal opportunitists? By the way, cal can you make maul John Q?
Speaker 1: For the artwork for this episode?
Speaker 4: Can you beat a little boy?
Speaker 1: I just feel like that's racist a little bit be hilarious.
Speaker 4: Well, because you mad black and Q joke, So why you can't just be John.
Speaker 1: Qcause that would be black face.
Speaker 4: Because we made you snoop without changing your skin color. You a white snoop and the baby boy.
Speaker 2: Cover white snoop. He looked like Jamal from the House Party House Party two.
Speaker 1: What would be easier for Peach to make that cover me or mall? Peach got the joke.
Speaker 4: This this is such a good movie. John Q was a classic. He should have wonted to obser for this, not Training Day. By the way, Training Day is overrated. Oh my god, don't shoot me. I watched it over the break. I watched it over the break, I watched it over the big second to process because so this is.
Speaker 1: Why, right.
Speaker 4: I never was a big Training Day fan, and I couldn't figure it out. I couldn't figure out why because I'm a huge Denzel fan. And I showed it to my little sister for the first time. She had never watched it, and she was watching it and she was just like, what is the plot in this? And I was like, you have a really good point. What is the plot of Training Day?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Serious, the plot, not what the purpose of the movie?
Speaker 1: I know the purpose.
Speaker 2: He was trying to get money to pay back the mob that he owed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but like you don't figure that out.
Speaker 4: You don't figure that out last ten minutes.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a great movie. You don't know what the fuck is about to happen until the end.
Speaker 1: No, he goes to the restaurant to meet the the meeting of the men or whatever it is, all the big cops to say, Hey, I'm I have this debt. I'm gonna pay it. Like that's like in the beginning of the movie. Damnit, I missed that part.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's just I'm not It's not a bad movie. It's a good You.
Speaker 1: Killed me for saying baby Boy doesn't have a plot. Now, Training Day doesn't have a plot. A plot, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: No, I think I agree with you. Baby Boy doesn't have a plot. But I just feel like, I don't know. I feel like it was just so heralded and I just don't feel like it.
Speaker 1: It's one of the greatest movies. That's no.
Speaker 4: See, like I can't rock with that is a great movie.
Speaker 1: A movie better. It's like Good Fellas. Maybe the only thing you can say that's better than Training.
Speaker 2: Like in the Day was really in the Jungles that alone, like those those real bloods, like those acts, those real bloods. Yeah, like that was a great movie. Training was a great movie.
Speaker 1: But what don't you like about it?
Speaker 3: I'm so that I don't.
Speaker 4: It's not I didn't say I don't like it. I never just thought it was just this greatest Everybody paints it to be like this greatest movie and like he got an Oscar for it, And I'm just like.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite movie?
Speaker 1: My favorite movie of all time?
Speaker 4: It would have to be Titanic or Good Fellas, Bad Boys Too, like, but my favorite movies the boys, boys movie Training Day, Bad Boys Too is a masterclass in spending money, Say what's the plot of that movie. Saying my favorite movie doesn't mean that I think it's the greatest movie ever.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite. Mulan is one of my favorite movies. I don't think it's the greatest, but.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just listening to what you're saying is your favorites of all time, and just comparing with Training Day ranks against those movies in particular.
Speaker 4: Well, for a favorite, it depends on what you look for in movies, like, yeah, super.
Speaker 3: Bad, it's one of my favorite movies. But I wouldn't pin that against Training.
Speaker 2: Exactly like it doesn't yo, But I think you also wouldn't say Training Day is overrated.
Speaker 1: That's good. I don't.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it recent enough to say that it's if it's overrated or not. I just remember being a good movie.
Speaker 1: It checks every box. Like I get what you guys are saying, but I wouldn't put it against good folks. It checks every box of writing, storyline, acting, action, plot, like everything about it is perfect. It's perfect, Okay, perfect, that's sure. I want to see that warrant. May I want to see that warrant?
Speaker 4: You sound like that, That's how she sounded they're gonna kill me for that training day take and training.
Speaker 1: Is almost too good.
Speaker 4: I just think that Denzel, I don't know. I really just don't like the fact that he got an oscar for playing a cricket cop when he's played way better roles, He's acted way better than he has in training day, and I just I don't know. I think he could have got an oscar for something else.
Speaker 1: What do you think he's acted better? John?
Speaker 4: First of the reason why I brought this up is because we were talking about John Q.
Speaker 3: John Q is incredible.
Speaker 4: If you look at the John Q performance compared to the training day performance, you're gonna tell me that you think that he performed better in training day than John Q.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Okay, sure.
Speaker 2: He should have got an oscar for he got game for sure.
Speaker 3: American gangsters up there for me, Yes, I.
Speaker 4: Just watched that for the I've never seen American games.
Speaker 3: It's fucking amazing.
Speaker 4: I just watched it for the first time this weekend.
Speaker 1: I take that over. Just watch American Access.
Speaker 4: I wasn't allowed to watch it when I was younger, and I just never went back to it.
Speaker 1: I'm a girl.
Speaker 4: It's not something that was a must watch for me. So I watched it for the first time and I loved it.
Speaker 1: It was so good, Sacha, good movie. He got game. Yes, I agree that Denzel should have gotten award for it, only because one of the greatest actors ever had to play off Ray Allen, Like that's that's the masterclass in acting. How did he even make that work? Ray Allen is one of the worst actors that's ever.
Speaker 2: Existedzell made him look good.
Speaker 1: Do you know the scene when he's shaking his sister and say, we ain't got no money. This is the worst actor I've ever seen in my fucking life.
Speaker 2: December fourteenth, we are home for the last show of the year at Gramer Seat Theater in New York City. A few tickets are available now at New roymaul dot com.
Speaker 1: Very few, very few.
Speaker 2: So if you haven't gotten him, and if you plan on just waiting until last minute, take you chances. But tickets are running low. But we will be excited to see everybody December fourteenth at the Gramer See Theater for our final show of the year.
Speaker 1: Rory, Yes, looking forward to it. Well, let's sign.
Speaker 2: Off, all right, Well, have a blessed weekend, be safe, have fun. It's cold as shit in New York. I love it, so I'll be home most of the weekend, just chilling and washing just because it's cool. Right. Well, I'm always home, that's what I But now I have an excuse to be home. People are coming. It's cold, shit out. I ain't going nowhere, but be safe, be blessed. Whatever you doing this weekend, we'll talk to y'all soon. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger Peace.
Speaker 5: No