Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Here we go another Tuesday. Time to get at it. Pretty much a repeat of the last few days. So no rain, which you got sun highs in the mid eighties, low one hundreds Inland. How is your night last night? How did everybody do anything interesting?
Speaker 2: Nothing too interesting?
Speaker 4: I mean, Michael ordered pizza last night and he got Canole's for us.
Speaker 3: I love Cannolis, we do.
Speaker 5: I love.
Speaker 3: I met the Connoli king one time in Little Italy in New York.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay. I did not expect this.
Speaker 3: Reaction because I love the pastry that it's wrapped in.
Speaker 4: I was trying to describe what it was to the kids because they've never tasted one before, and so that there, of course, they were.
Speaker 2: Like, what are these just cream filled fun?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was like, it's like an ice cream burrito or a taco, not an ice cream brido. I know, but I didn't ice cream.
Speaker 1: It was a really good way to describe it.
Speaker 2: Not ice cream. It's cream.
Speaker 4: Okay, But if I would have told them that it's cream, they'd be like, what's cream? And then I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But this is the joy of educating your kids those questions.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, I was like, I'm not googling what this is. It's ice cream and burrito.
Speaker 2: You know what I did last night?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: I went into Postmates? Oh, I said, right, yeah, let's do something you would normally not do. Oh my gosh, let's order a smash.
Speaker 2: Burg Okay, where'd you order it from? For the Wind? For the Wind?
Speaker 3: For the Wind is the name of the place I heard of it? For the Wind, Yeah, Hollywood. And I ordered fries, but I couldn't decide if I wanted so the smash Burger was great. It was melty cheese. It was a jalapino and totally crusty on the outside of.
Speaker 2: This small should you do? I did put al apino. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's as a rever. And then I couldn't decide what fries to order, so I got both sweet potato and regular nice nice mountain of fries, and I ordered uh because because it said gluten free, I thought, that's obviously doesn't count for cant gluten free chocolate chip banana bread. And I sat in front of the TV and I just I didn't even watch anything. I scrolled to find something. I ended up not finding anything, and I just thought, you know, a smash burger. Every once in a while, live a little.
Speaker 2: I go for it. It's good times. It was good. You know, I'm vegan, so like it's a real shock to my system.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I have two burgers a month.
Speaker 2: Usually I'm gonna start doing I'm not really vegan.
Speaker 3: I tell myself that no. I try and eat more plants and fish than anything else.
Speaker 2: But does it really shock you?
Speaker 4: Because like when you wake up on a morning after you have a night like that, how are you feeling it?
Speaker 3: Like weigh you down? Do you feel Actually? The funny thing is I was hoping it would make me feel not good. I feel great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, I want to do it again.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, So that was my exciting night last night.
Speaker 2: Good morning, back room, how are you good morning?
Speaker 1: We're good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see Jen, I see Mikayla, Marianna. How was your night last night?
Speaker 5: I had a great night.
Speaker 1: I can't complain.
Speaker 2: Well, don't complain, Okay, what did you do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I came to work and I just had a normal day. But what'd you do for dinner.
Speaker 1: For dinner, had noodles.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I find it very interesting to be the first question of the morning.
Speaker 2: What'd you have for dinner last night?
Speaker 4: I mean, that's like the only action that we've all kind of had, right.
Speaker 3: We spent so much time together. Okay, let's get into it this morning. We have a Tuesday broadcast, so we got to push a little harder.
Speaker 2: Today's my least favorite day.
Speaker 1: With it Taco Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Are you doing tacos tonight?
Speaker 4: Yes, tacos every Tuesday, because it's Taco Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Right, but every Tuesday comes too fast for me to I agree.
Speaker 1: No, it's so good.
Speaker 7: A little ground beef, chicken, shrimp, and we get what tacos are?
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, tiny does a great job defining things that we really know what they are. But I appreciate it for anybody listening it doesn't know what a taco is.
Speaker 2: It's just informed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 3: It does sound fun, though, it does give like some interest to the end of it.
Speaker 2: Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So when you do get out of bed, it is helpful to probably not look at your phone first. It's also helpful to not think of all the negative things going on in the world.
Speaker 2: It's also helpful.
Speaker 3: To sort of put your head in the right frame of mind to hear your horoscope, because it may be perfect for what you're going through in life, or it may give you some direction on how to deal with your day.
Speaker 2: And that's why I look at it now, because I was anti scope for a while.
Speaker 1: You go through phases.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do. I changed my mind.
Speaker 1: All the time, you're hot and you're cold, you're in and you're out. That's normal.
Speaker 7: I mean you're plagiarizing, Katy Perry, not plagiarizing. I'm using the lyrics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get to the horoscope. So it's Tuesday, July twenty third.
Speaker 7: How spot on is this because Sisney's and aries, watching something new will spark creativity.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 2: Taurus focus I missed that way.
Speaker 1: Is watching something new?
Speaker 4: I'm watching Love Island, the show that Tanya has always been preaching us about.
Speaker 2: Taurus.
Speaker 4: I finished it technically, all right, Taurus, focus on a hobby that brings you joy.
Speaker 1: Gemini, look for your ant in nature cancer.
Speaker 4: Someone will tell you exactly what you need to hear to move forward.
Speaker 1: Leo, don't be afraid to take that leap.
Speaker 2: Virgo. Smart doesn't always mean savvy.
Speaker 1: Libra, don't waste your time or money.
Speaker 4: Scorpio, water your plans and don't forget to water yourself. Sagittarius. Clear out those closets, Cabricorn. Pay attention to every detail.
Speaker 1: Aquarius, don't listen to outside noise.
Speaker 2: And Pisces, pressure isn't always a bad thing.
Speaker 3: So hopefully that strikes you. It does me pay attention to every detail. He's my favorite hobby. I kind of treat it as a sport at pretty good at it, all right, got a great show this morning. Well I don't know if it's gonna bereat because we haven't done it yet, but I think it's going to be a great show. This second date update coming up after seven o'clock. I want to tell you all about that. If you're out in this world of dating, which is it can be very interesting, can be very fun, can also really be challenging.
Speaker 2: We'll get into that after seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Called a second date update, Sisney, what did we miss while we were sleeps last night?
Speaker 4: Lebron James was picked by his fellow Olympians to serve as the male flag bearer for the US in Friday's opening ceremony. The female flag bear will be announced later today. Official set. A brush fire that destroyed at least six homes in.
Speaker 2: Riverside was sparked by fireworks.
Speaker 4: Authorities are searching for the suspects caught on video fleeing the scene. And the women's volleyball team for the cal State LA Golden Eagles, was celebrated at the White House for women the NCAA Division Two championship.
Speaker 2: And that's what happened overnight.
Speaker 3: I often come in and I ask questions or I will say something and learn so much by what I've asked, what I've decided not to ask, and the reaction that I get by the things I do ask.
Speaker 2: From my point of view to csany in Tanya.
Speaker 3: Is it literally imagine if you could come into work every day not knowing a lot about others perspective. I mean for me, like two women life coaches for a dude, and to be able to come in and just ask questions, you really do learn a lot.
Speaker 2: Like it really is a free education.
Speaker 3: And I think last week Sysney asked our opinion of whether she should cut her hair short. She asked us that now you know it's a danger zone when someone in your life.
Speaker 2: Asks about hair.
Speaker 3: Zone, it is a you have to take a beat and make sure you think about your response.
Speaker 2: I wasn't sure how to handle it.
Speaker 1: Well, we mean, read the room.
Speaker 4: And then if you feel like I'm going to be hurt by your opinion, then your questions.
Speaker 2: Ask you.
Speaker 3: When someone asked you about their hairstyle, if they should shorten their hair, should you give them the honest feedback? Yes, I did, and you didn't love it. I gave my feedback to systity. I said, I think this link your longer hair link is better, is good. And that's not what you wanted to hear. This is what I actually said the other day. I don't think you should chop it that short. I think this link is good for you.
Speaker 2: You don't know anything about my mind. You're not going to hear me. I'm unheard.
Speaker 4: No, it was just too specific of an opinion, like you do.
Speaker 2: For my opinion. You don't like change. So maybe that was my bad of asking your opinion in the first don't really.
Speaker 3: Don't you make up? Don't make up why? And now all these generalizations. No, I like it longer. That was the answer you asked the question.
Speaker 2: But that.
Speaker 1: Of continuity.
Speaker 4: That's not changing it. So to me, it's a boring answer. Well, let me tell you something. You asked for my opinion. I gave it to you. A lot of people got in on this. Your husband, Michael, what does he say? He says he agrees with me. Oh, Michael says, I agree with Ryan, but supportive either way.
Speaker 3: See that's what that's what we're talking about. We can't really answer questions honestly when it comes to these things. Don't want to create friction. Shannon texted us and said, short hair is actually more work. Can't just put it up in a messy bun. Jackie said, do it gradually, two to four inches at a time. You can always go short.
Speaker 2: Well, I like that plan, Jackie. Okay.
Speaker 3: Eva says, you would look amazing. Do it, Mama, do it, mama. Gwen was saying it would look great. I may do the same. And so Raja says, you look more romantic the way you are now, but if you go short, you'll look more business.
Speaker 2: More business. I don't know that I want business. Well, she's got a good point. I don't disagree with her.
Speaker 7: I think it's going to give you some mojo I'm MODO's fine. I'm not saying that it's bad, but I just feel like doing a big change like that cutting her hair gives you a different type of swag.
Speaker 4: Well, and I think that's why I want to because I've been feeling away about this next season of my life. Yeah, and so kind of just doing something drastic like that feels like, Okay, this is a new era.
Speaker 2: Well, it'll be a mistake.
Speaker 3: But the bigger question is the bigger question is why do you ask our opinion if you don't want.
Speaker 1: It, because I thought you would give me what I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Hear, no honesty. So now if I chop my hair and I come to work, I know.
Speaker 1: That you hate it.
Speaker 3: I didn't say hey, I will always just say it'll grow back. Do you ever get the chance to have dinner with your boss? Sharing a meal with your boss? It could be stressful, but it's also good one on one time. It can also seem like it goes on forever. I've done this in the past and run out of things to talk about while you're waiting for the food to come. But it's a great opportunity to build a connection, and you will build a better connection with your boss. You actually gain more trust with your boss if you order this the same thing they order, I.
Speaker 2: Can naturally actually see Yeah.
Speaker 3: But even if you don't act like, oh, that's so funny. I was gonna get that too. I really like chicken cutlet.
Speaker 4: That's so fun Our boss, Beata and I are always on this to have the same palate, like we always order the same thing or get the same exact drink.
Speaker 2: To your boss. You're so close to your boss.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: You guys would share plates for sure. Yeah, yes, I don't share plates with a lot of people that I work with, But eating the same thing they do, I wreck a good move. Do it on a date too, Yeah, let somebody order first to go so far we have a connection.
Speaker 2: I was gonna order the same thing. I was gonna get the same.
Speaker 8: On a date.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's a waste because you want to try something different. I hate when Michael orders the same thing as me because I'm like, well, now, now what are we gonna get?
Speaker 3: You know, well, yeah, I agree with that you do want to have another bite, But I'm just saying shit, if you want to, you know, try and come up with a connection with somebody at the beginning, get the same thing, all.
Speaker 2: Right, today's quote let's go, come on, we gotta move. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The older you get, the more you realize having peace of mind is more important than proving a pointy ah.
Speaker 2: That looks for you.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, don't get it? Just have peace of mind. You don't have to be right this FM headlines with siciny well.
Speaker 4: Vice President Kamala Harris has secured the support of enough Democratic delegates to become her party's nominee, though the convention is still a month away. The Disneyland resort will host the first ever D twenty three Day at Disneyland on August eighth, ahead of.
Speaker 2: The sold out Ultimate Disney Fan event.
Speaker 4: McDonald's will extend its five dollars value meal promotion beyond its initial four week window in most of US markets after seeing increased customer traffic. And Lady Gaga is in France and rumored to be part of the Olympic opening ceremonies, which will air Friday morning on NBC and then again Friday evening on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: So we were really into it. There's so many great free place is to go hang out in LA. That just puts you in a good state of mind, a good place in your peacefulness.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It could be outside, could be a park, could be a view, It could be a beach, It could be a place. It could be a restaurant, could be affee shop. But you just go there and you're like, all right, it's not so bad today, that's true. What's your favorite l a happy place? Caesar actually was listening to that conversation. I'm gonna grab him now, Caesar, Good morning. How are you in Riverside?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 2: What's you up to this morning?
Speaker 8: Just working? You know, usual thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, same deal, same same, same same. What do you do for work?
Speaker 8: I work at a dealership here in actually Ontario? Mm hmmm Ford my dealership?
Speaker 2: Did you say specifically? Ford?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well I drive one of the two, drive one of the two.
Speaker 2: I drive the Ford Bronco here.
Speaker 3: So, Caesar, what's your your happy LA has so many great little places for us. We locals where we go, we know, and it just makes us feel good, takes our mind off to stress of life.
Speaker 8: What's your choice? The first thing that pops in the mind mind is Dodger Stadium. When I go there, it's just like Blue have it on Earth. It's like happy place.
Speaker 3: And also when you're there, you really are distracted, distracted by obviously the game and everything happening there.
Speaker 2: You're not thinking about.
Speaker 8: Work, No, far from it. That's my escape.
Speaker 4: You weren't there over the weekend when Shoho Tani hit that homer out of the park.
Speaker 1: Were you?
Speaker 8: No, I'll be doing Wednesday, but unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Well maybe he'll do it again. I have a feeling.
Speaker 3: Oh Caesar, I appreciate you listening while you work. I appreciate you listening to kiss FM. You have a great day, pal, Thank you, take care of bye.
Speaker 2: Last time I was.
Speaker 3: At Dodger Stadium I was I shared food with strangers. Yeah, I just shared. You head have so much stuff, I'm like, you want to buite it?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They think you really get to know the people that you're sitting next to because one seats are kind of like, you know, next to each other very tightly, but everyone kind of just I don't know, it becomes family for that game.
Speaker 2: Well, you're cheering on your team m hm. So on usually.
Speaker 3: Tuesdays we focus a little bit on what it's like to date in La and Orange county, and generally there are people who love to go on dates, and then there are people who know it's just part of what you have to do to get to the place of comfort with somebody. If you're going to connect, you got to bite the bullet off the numbers game. No, that's not what I'm saying. Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what you mean by a numbers game.
Speaker 1: It's a numbers game.
Speaker 2: She's saying that you go out with twenty people to find the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's like there's a whole there's like a whole mathematical equation. There's one hundred, one hundred men in the room. How many of them would you be attracted to? Let's just say probably hundred, No, be realistic, probably like fifty percent, right, sure, So out of that fifty percent, how many of them would probably would you get along with?
Speaker 1: Okay, about twenty percent. How many could you get along with for the rest of your life?
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 1: I don't know exactly. That's what I'm saying. It's a numbers game. You just got to keep them going.
Speaker 2: No, but that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Some people like the date and now other people think it's dreadful. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No math, that was personal math.
Speaker 1: This early in the morning.
Speaker 3: I can just tell you I don't like to date. I just don't, and I don't like math. So anyway, let me tell you so No is his name, No right Sherman Oaks. He writes and says, we actually worked together years ago, ran into each other in an elevator totally random, exchanged Instagrams, and ended up going out. We had a really nice first date, but she ended it early. That's uncomfortable. And now she's not very chatty on text. She's not giving like good, clever, creative responses you can when someone's not into you, by the lack of creativity and humor and a text Noah, good morning, thanks for reaching out. I just want to get her on the phone and talk to her. I think in a second she's agreed to come on. But walk these through that moment, awkward moment where she had to end the dates early.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I didn't really know what was going on, and it made it seem much. She made it seem like maybe something was up, maybe with a friend or family member.
Speaker 2: Did she say anything? She just said I have to go.
Speaker 9: She just said I have to go, So it seemed abrupt, it seemed like, yeah, maybe it was something sudden, so I didn't want to press too much, but or.
Speaker 2: This was her out if the date was going bad.
Speaker 3: Well generally so for me, I give the out ahead of time so that when it does happen, if it does have to happen during the day, it makes sense. So fortunately, Oh, I usually say, she's so excited to grab a drink or grab some food tonight. It's you know, to night where I do have to work early tomorrow morning, but I can't wait to just hang out.
Speaker 1: Aren't you romantic? No, you have to have the out, you have to have that out in place.
Speaker 2: It'syney, I am mister roman.
Speaker 4: Sometimes women do this when they want to they like have Like if I was going on to day, I would say, Tanya, if it's not going well, I'm going to text you and then you call me and say, like it's an emergency to have to come home.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's flying. Well I'm saying that might have happened with his situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So maybe something was legit, or maybe she just wasn't having a good time. Did you feel like it was going well or we struggling a little bit.
Speaker 8: I was having a great time. I thought everything was going well.
Speaker 2: She was having a right time.
Speaker 9: I thought so, it felt like everything was going well. She was a little quiet, but but I thought that was just could have been maybe nerves or something just in person.
Speaker 2: Again, all right, well hold on for a second.
Speaker 3: Let's get her on and find out why she abruptly had to leave in the middle of the date uncomfortably. The second date update that we are in right now just has to do with you going out on a date with somebody. You're sitting there and then before it's over, before the meal's even over, they say, I'm so sorry, I've got to go, But don't tell you why.
Speaker 2: I can't be that. That's hard for me to do.
Speaker 3: The only thing I can do is like look at the clock and go, oh my gosh, it's seven forty five.
Speaker 2: I've got to go. I've got to go.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because generally when I go on a date, I like to go at five first.
Speaker 4: I know, but in the summer, it's like the sun's not even going to set for another hour.
Speaker 2: It's fine, it's fine. I have to say that.
Speaker 3: I think I have had people say no because of the time.
Speaker 2: No, it's too early for them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like that's not a track. Yeah, like, it's not the vibe.
Speaker 2: It's not the vibe.
Speaker 1: They're not from you.
Speaker 2: I carry a lot of not the vibes. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see here. Noah is the first person I'm putting up. So Noah reaches out and he says, I got to do a second date update.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: We worked together. We ended up running into each other. We exchanged Instagram information.
Speaker 1: Why is that funny?
Speaker 3: Because she was knowing I was struggling with how to say Instagram connection. Yeah, ms or whatever it's called. They exchanged Instagram infos. What would you say, Tanya?
Speaker 7: They exchanged instagrams, they got each other's instagrams.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, makes sense.
Speaker 1: I thought it was fine. I wasn't laughing.
Speaker 2: Exactly, but she was laughing at me because she likes to make fun of the.
Speaker 1: Fact I laugh with you.
Speaker 2: No I at all. Anyway, they had a nice date and ended early.
Speaker 3: She basically said in the middle of the date, I'm so sorry, I've got to go. He doesn't know why, and now she's not texting him with anything that's giving him the signs that she likes him.
Speaker 2: Right, She's not very chatty anymore on the text.
Speaker 3: No, something went wrong, she excused herself. Why at what point the date did she just get up and go.
Speaker 9: I mean, yeah, we were just we had just I don't even think i'd finished eating yet.
Speaker 2: Whoa, I mean it's rude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of rude.
Speaker 2: It's rude. WHYTU the money he's taking her ound?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. I gotta leave. Here's half the bill. Yeah, if I'm not in someone, I'm leaving money.
Speaker 3: Says Okay, Okay, guys, she's on the phone. I have to put her up, so be very quiet. Look, we're gonna find out why she got up in the middle of the date. Hold on, here we go, Sophie. Hi, Sophie, Yeah, Hello, Hi, thank you for agreeing to come on the air with us.
Speaker 2: It's Ryan Seacrest and Siciny and Tanya. How you doing.
Speaker 6: Hey, Hi, it's going great.
Speaker 3: So you're on the air just by eye a little detail, and we're calling you about a guy that you went out with named Noah.
Speaker 2: Does that ring a bell?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So you worked with him a while ago. Then you guys ran into each other and went out on a date. How was the date?
Speaker 6: I mean it was it was fine at first, but then it just ended up being really humiliating.
Speaker 2: Oh could you mind telling us? Why?
Speaker 6: Well, okay, so I don't really know her name, but we went to Surley Goat and then Sino I think it was called. And then there was some woman from I think it was like The Bachelor or something, the Bachelor or The Bachelorette. Sorry, I don't really know. I don't really watch the show. But anyway, he saw her and he just like went nuts, like he completely went over the top starstru interrupted her dinner to get a photo with her, and then he even said like oh wow, like I wish I would have applied to be on her season, and I'm just like standing there, I'm like great, Like why don't you go and date her? Like it just made me feel like wow, I don't know, it just made me feel like a total after that.
Speaker 3: Just just to give you another point of view, Tanya, if you were on a date with her, would have done the exact same thing, because she loves that show.
Speaker 4: That's true, but saying I wish I would have applied to be on their season.
Speaker 2: That's like a slap in the face to.
Speaker 1: You, Sophie is as day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's a bit naive to say something like that, and it's not so nice.
Speaker 2: It's not nice.
Speaker 3: So all right, so this happens, and then what did you do? How did you get out of it?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 6: I mean, that was just I don't know, it was rude, and I just I was like, I got like a super pick after that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: He I was just like, oh, well, he clearly would rather date heard I look a thing like her. And then he was just like he kept going, he kept going on and on, and I was just standing there and I'm getting these like sympathy looks from people I heard table. It was just accumulating. So I just ended up just.
Speaker 4: Going like, hey, like I gotta go.
Speaker 6: I'm I was just over it by that moment, you know.
Speaker 2: Which is understandable. I understand me.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't thank you enough Sophie for being honest with us and telling us why you got up in the middle of the date with Noah. And I think Noah, who's on the phone right now, has just heard all that. Noah, did you not understand that you were being a little disrespectful to your date by doing all that.
Speaker 9: I honestly didn't think I was that bad, was I?
Speaker 6: I mean, whatever you think you were like, it was ten times worse.
Speaker 9: Basically, I'm just I'm like, it was just a fan I saw somebody I liked. I you know, it's weird.
Speaker 3: Of all the shows, the Bachelor at is the show where you're looking for somebody to be with and you're on a date with somebody else.
Speaker 2: You don't say, I wish I would have applied.
Speaker 8: People have celebrity crushes.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't think it's like crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, but that was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Dude, you embarrassed your date?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can I ask who it was?
Speaker 9: It was a Katie Thurston.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what's done.
Speaker 10: Anyway.
Speaker 9: I think she's dating Vince from Refoy Island right now, so it's like she's you know.
Speaker 2: But but but.
Speaker 3: So, and you basically are coming back to your Sophia going, I wish I would have applied to date her.
Speaker 9: I just like it was kind of fun, just like a funny like you.
Speaker 7: Know, like yeah, and you know way too much about who she's dating now, and it is just so weird.
Speaker 6: Weird, man, I mean to show some self respect, like.
Speaker 8: Like those shows.
Speaker 6: I don't know, like she's not tail or swift, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know, it's just so weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would have given me the ick to Sophie and in good call on Bailey Thurston.
Speaker 3: I have to tell you that my opinion is that two of you are not meant to be. This is why Noah, Sophie got up in the middle of the date and left. Hopefully you understand it and you could sort of maybe change the way you react to things like that when you're on a date.
Speaker 9: I mean, I guess I'll try to you, but yeah, I thought it was normal.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, Sophie, what's your sign?
Speaker 1: There's a shoe for every foot.
Speaker 6: You'll find that clearly, like, learn how to play cool?
Speaker 1: Dude, Sophie, what sign are you?
Speaker 6: I'm a Gemini?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I was just curious to see what sign cho was because she had so much like confidence encourage to just bail on the date, and I kind of liked it.
Speaker 2: It gave me aries vibes. But Tanya gave a sour face when she said.
Speaker 1: Gemini, you did no Tanyaeah.
Speaker 2: She actually did.
Speaker 10: I got that.
Speaker 7: I have had a bad experience dating a Gemini, but that's not.
Speaker 4: Just you know, but what about being friends with a Gemini's fine?
Speaker 2: I don't have to date Sophie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true or true?
Speaker 3: All right, Well listen, Sophie. Noah, thank you for reaching out. No, Sophie, thank you for being candid with us. I don't see a future here.
Speaker 2: No, neither do I. Okay, Well, on something that is a second date update, I agree with her.
Speaker 1: That is so good.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: If I were out with somebody and they did that, I wouldn't have felt good about myself.
Speaker 5: I would have.
Speaker 2: Bailed just like she did. Right, I'd have been like, go date her.
Speaker 1: I would have thrown a cup in his face and walked out. My God, on air with Ryan Seacret, it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be a nice David Hot.
Speaker 3: You know, LA's got twenty one if you think about something to do later in the week, La, He's got twenty one free museums and galleries that you can visit this weekend or summer. You got the Broad California Science Center, Gatty Museum, obviously, the Grip of the Observatory, my favorite Lakhma.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But a lot of free cultural things to do in this great city. So think about that. Do something different if you got friends in town or just want to go out.
Speaker 2: For a bit.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and five to two. I want to you seven into kiss. We are going to play. Name that beach, Name that beach.
Speaker 2: That's the name of it. All beaches here, Lily. Hi, this is Ryan. Hi, Ryan, good morning. It's nice to meet you.
Speaker 10: It's very nice to speak to you.
Speaker 3: You guys want to say hi to Ryan.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 2: Hi. Everybody? Who's that? Good morning morning? Who do you have with you?
Speaker 1: I have my son Cruz, Leanna and my husband. We're on the way to a museum.
Speaker 2: You kidding? I was just talking about museum. Which one are you going to?
Speaker 10: Fun? We leave in Orange County.
Speaker 4: It's the Laguna Beach Museum.
Speaker 2: What a great outing, almost summer outing.
Speaker 8: Yes, we're in it's midsummer, so we're ready to do more learning.
Speaker 7: Yeah all right, well, Hi.
Speaker 10: Hi, Lily.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: I always side with you.
Speaker 1: My husband's like, what I hear.
Speaker 10: That you be alike?
Speaker 2: Like your husband could be right though, even though you think like okay, I am for sure.
Speaker 3: All right, Listen, it's a it's a curse to be right all the time.
Speaker 2: It seems like you have a wonderful relationship.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, we're.
Speaker 10: High school sweethearts.
Speaker 2: I love that so sweet. Yes, I've never been married.
Speaker 6: Twenty three years in county.
Speaker 2: Will you mentioned going to Laguna Beach?
Speaker 3: Let me play. This is a great game for you. Then for five summer kiss cash car. It's called name that beach.
Speaker 2: Oh, name that beach?
Speaker 3: All right, So I'll ask you three about three southern California beaches.
Speaker 2: You just got to name the beach. If you get three right before you get three wrong, you win. Are you ready?
Speaker 10: Oh my god? Okay, I'm a little nerve and no, you can do this.
Speaker 2: You can do got this? Okay?
Speaker 3: So first, the most instagrammed beach in La County. It's where you will see a full outdoor gym and bodybuilders working out.
Speaker 1: Dennis Venis Beach Nice. I'll quick out the gate.
Speaker 2: That's one, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: This beach city is the seventh largest city in California and the birthplace of Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 2: Long Beach.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, LBC two for two.
Speaker 2: And here we go for them.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, This beach.
Speaker 3: Is between Manhatti, Manhattan Beach and Redondo Beach and the home of the club called Comedy and Magic Club.
Speaker 6: Oh, Manhattan Beachda, what's in the middle?
Speaker 4: What's in the middle?
Speaker 3: Yes, your husband is always right right.
Speaker 10: Congratulations, Thank you Ryan, Thank you, Susany and Tanya.
Speaker 5: We listened to you.
Speaker 1: And when I listened to Ryan Roses, I send.
Speaker 10: The kids to the bedroom this.
Speaker 8: I gotta listen to what said.
Speaker 1: You're the best.
Speaker 3: We love you guys. Enjoy your culture today down there and that cultural experience.
Speaker 2: Have a great summer.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Ryan.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, go bye.
Speaker 3: I've never wanted to be in that car with another family so much them right now, I know. And the last one she didn't get to because they're on their way to the Lagodo each gallery. But the last one was. We first met Kristin Cavalari in two thousand and four on an MTV show named after this so Caw Beach, and.
Speaker 2: That was LAGOONA. How you always Kristin doing Tan.
Speaker 7: Caval's still with that guy who looks hot, Yes, Mark, Mark, like the twenty four year old Ryan.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I just they seem very happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she actually just posted a photo of him on her Instagram story.
Speaker 3: Huh, who's this single around here? Raise your hand? Minds up?
Speaker 1: What do you consider single?
Speaker 3: I mean in a relationships, in a relationship, Okay, what do you consider single?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Some people say not married as single.
Speaker 2: No, No, one says not married is single. That's not true. Google it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to google it. I I'm sitting right here and I got other things to do. Okay, But to me, Sysney, single is single.
Speaker 4: Single is you're ready to mingle and you want to meet somebody so that you won't be single anymore.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's why mckayl and I raised our hands. You want someone to cuddle with at night.
Speaker 7: And.
Speaker 3: No, maybe just like give a kiss and then turn the otherwise, but not at the beginning.
Speaker 2: At the beginning, everyone's like on their a cuddle game. Not No, I'm not. I don't pretend to like it.
Speaker 7: No, but you like to cuddle and then I don't go to sleep. You just go your separate ways.
Speaker 3: Tanya, What is it with you telling me what I like when I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like to.
Speaker 1: Cut Maybe try it more. I think.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. Ask anybody call any X of mine.
Speaker 4: And ask, no, you don't like to cuddle, not even like the first three months of a relationship, like.
Speaker 3: That's the cuddla asleep, that's so sad of sadness time?
Speaker 2: Do you know anyway? Label things all? Right? If you're single and striking.
Speaker 1: Out, did you just like lay next to someone?
Speaker 3: And so the way it works is you get into bed and you turn over and you say good night and give them a kiss and then you flip to the other side of bed to actually sleep.
Speaker 1: What if you're watching something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like even if you're on the couch like sometimes cling, especially in the beginning of a relationship, you're just so into each other.
Speaker 2: How can you like, I can't keep my hands off Michael? Okay, well.
Speaker 1: I'm saying what are you saying? Like fifteen years ago?
Speaker 4: Now I get it, like cuddly now it's like not the same as it was at the beginning.
Speaker 1: But what do you do if you're in bed watching television together? Television?
Speaker 3: You know what we do we were watching We're watching that farmer.
Speaker 7: Watching television. You're not going to sleep yet, what do you do? You just sit the off the sides of the bed.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah's not that big. It's like pop our head against the headboard with two pillows and we watch something like.
Speaker 1: Do you hold hands?
Speaker 2: No, we're not clingy like you.
Speaker 1: Do you tickle each other?
Speaker 2: Who are you talking to anybody? No?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: Anyways, Okay, as we're saying, if you're trying to meet somebody, try the Peter method.
Speaker 2: That's what people are doing.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, it's gone viral.
Speaker 4: And basically step one is you spot somebody out in the wild, say a club, a restaurant wherever' like you mean, even a wedding, and you make eye talk contact with them, and then you approach them and you kind of confusingly say like, hey, are you Peter, And then of course they're gonna probably say no, And then from there you go, oh my gosh, I thought that I had met you from my my friend's cousin, or thought you were my cousin's friend, or something like that along those lines. If they're interested, then from there they're gonna go, well, who's your cousin? And it goes down the rabbit hole of essentially lies. But if their name is Peter, then I guess it could all fall apart. But I think Tanya has tried this and apparently it worked for her.
Speaker 2: The thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: No, let me tell you it's genius.
Speaker 2: Are you Peter So?
Speaker 10: No? No, no.
Speaker 7: So I used to do this, But I used to to go up to guys and I would say, are.
Speaker 1: You friends with Robert Graham? And they would say it.
Speaker 7: Was that Rober Graham, an actual like yeah, got bachelor, Yes, he's Becca's ex boyfriend. And I would just say are you friends with Robert Graham? And they would say no, like kind of like no, how do you know him? But I was like, I swear I met you with him when I was at.
Speaker 1: His party the other day.
Speaker 2: They're like, no the other day.
Speaker 7: But then you but then you start talking and then you forget about the Robert Graham stuff, And then I got so many phone numbers that way.
Speaker 1: It's brilliant, such a good idea.
Speaker 4: Apparently it's viral and it's working and people are trying it out, and it's.
Speaker 7: Such like a non invasive way to go up to a stranger at a bar.
Speaker 2: I think it's the dumbest way to do it in the book.
Speaker 7: No, it's brilliant. It's actually the opposite of dumb. It's brilliant.
Speaker 2: Do you try it one day?
Speaker 1: Ryan?
Speaker 2: The Peter methody? You don't use pe. I mean I guess you could use Peter.
Speaker 7: No, you could be like, do you know you just do it? Sarah Jones? Are you friends with Sarah Jones? And they're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like, I can't do that.
Speaker 3: I cannot pretend to act like I'm Sarah Jones.
Speaker 1: Is Robert Graham? Do you know Robert Graham?
Speaker 4: I would do anything to witness this, like anything.
Speaker 2: You would not want to be out with me when I'm trying to mean something.
Speaker 1: She would just like, sit back on the popcorn, just watch me, just do it. I think I would peel my pants watching Ryan try to do.
Speaker 2: This one stupid time, long time ago. Oh, here we go.
Speaker 3: I wanted to hang out with this person when I first met her, and we were at a restaurant and she was with the mutual friends and I walked over to the table and sat next to her, and she had a hair tie, and I said, can I see your hair tie?
Speaker 2: And I put it on my wrist and I realized.
Speaker 3: By having it on my wrist, she wouldn't want to leave until she got her hair tie back.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like very wow, you need help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is the worst smooth ever. If somebody asked me for my hairtie, I'd be like, no.
Speaker 2: It's so cute. I put it on my wrist.
Speaker 4: I mean I would say yes, sure, I can see they're trying to flirt, but I yay that.
Speaker 1: What was your next move after the hair tye wrist game? She has asked for a back and then you have to say like, oh, no, you have to give me your phone number.
Speaker 6: Can't.
Speaker 2: Guys? I am so cool. I am so cool with those moves.
Speaker 1: Oh my, guys, try the Sarah Jones method.
Speaker 3: This hair fy The hairtie method worked. I dated her for seven years.
Speaker 1: Who was it?
Speaker 2: Obviously Tanya. Of course she needs to spell it out for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can I get an initial?
Speaker 2: No, figure it out the hair tie. How's it going?
Speaker 3: Is it day off? And you got day off to the right start? Things are going well hopefully so. If you've got a big meeting today, good luck with it. If you've got a difficult conversation to have with your partner, sorry, good luck with it.
Speaker 2: Never thought about that, but okay. People got stuff going on every ding. Someone just someone just sent a text that said, we need to talk tonight.
Speaker 7: Uh wait, I said that to Robbie the other day in the bathroom. I go, can we talk when we get in bed? And he goes, nobody wants to hear.
Speaker 1: That a serious conversation in bed.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to talk ever like to go to bed.
Speaker 1: He was just like, nobody ever wants Nobody wants to hear that.
Speaker 2: Nobody does, and what you have to talk about?
Speaker 1: It was actually nice.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to say that, like I missed him. It's like we've just been what.
Speaker 1: Have you been apart? Well, no, that's the thing.
Speaker 7: We haven't been apart, but we've been like kind of distant because like he was sick and then I was sick, and so I was just like I just miss you and I love you and I just wanted to It was like a sweet conversation that I wanted to have, and he was.
Speaker 3: Erle very sweet to announce that while you were peeing. I mean that part is romant prushing his teeth. Okay, but just as a general rule, no one wants to talk with Yeah, nobody wants to hear that. Gabby, thank you for holding on in Corona. So tell me what's the story here. His mom babies him and she wants me to baby him too, is what it says in the call screen.
Speaker 10: Yes, so pretty much. Me and my boyfriend, we've been dating for two years. We finally moved in together, and you know, I thought things would be, you know, different, and I understand him and his mom are pretty close, but it's like to the point that it's it's it's a lot. You know, he missed work, you know, he had a migraine, and she felt like she needed to take care of him. And you know, obviously I was there, so I was, you know, going to take care of him myself, but you know, she came over, she started cooking for him, and then she started to tell me how he.
Speaker 11: Liked his food.
Speaker 10: I was just like, okay, and I made him the exact same food that she has. But she's like, no, this is how he likes it. And she knows that I also don't cook that well. But I mean, I think it was just a little too much because she's like, no, this is how he likes it. You pretty much did it wrong. This is how he likes it.
Speaker 3: This is a case of a mom who loves her baby and is finding it difficult that she's losing him a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm kind of half to side with the mom here because I can only imagine what kind of mom I'm going to be one day with Max, And in my head, I'm going to be like, they're not doing it the way he likes it, or they're not.
Speaker 1: Doing it this way.
Speaker 7: Your little boy grows up and likes.
Speaker 1: It a different way.
Speaker 4: Why can't Gabby just be taking it as constructive criticism and.
Speaker 2: Just be like, oh, this is great.
Speaker 1: Teach me your recipes. I would love to know how you make free and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: I like Systney's method, Peter method.
Speaker 1: This is Peter.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I just Gabby. I can understand.
Speaker 3: Well, it may seem a little pushy and pressured, but it's a mom loving her son, wanting her son to be loved in the same way.
Speaker 4: I think you befriend the mom, you become besties with her, because if not, this is going to go sour real fast.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And it's also just like she'll still make his appointments for him, like doctor's appointments.
Speaker 1: Completely, guys, this is not good. This is good. It's helpful for him.
Speaker 10: I think it's just like it's like one thing after another.
Speaker 1: It's a hair too far.
Speaker 2: It's very common.
Speaker 4: I would love to share calendar with maximum he's adult and just be like, oh, you have your appointment later.
Speaker 2: It's very common. But it's a parent who loves their child.
Speaker 3: That's the good thing, which means you probably got a good man, which means the two of you guys are going to have a great relationship.
Speaker 4: Yes, and she's going to be a great grandma. And then you got free babysitting and.
Speaker 2: Is this positive? Yabby? Thank you for listening in Corona this morning. Good luck?
Speaker 10: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: I could see my mom doing this.
Speaker 1: Your mom does not make your doctor's appointments.
Speaker 3: How do you know it makes my doctor's No, she doesn't made my doctor's appointments. But I could see her like saying what I love like to my significant other.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's okay.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you rather have a guidance than like yeah, not No, It's just it's just this took took it a hair too far for in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Ouch.
Speaker 3: I'm with Sisania on the free iHeartRadio app. There's this talk back thing press it send us these messages. It's pretty cool. So the other day, I asked where. I'm curious to know where you are listening. If you're not here in La, are you listening to us talk about La somewhere else? And is that because you've never been, is it because you used to live here, or because you just want to know what's going on in the cool southern California area.
Speaker 2: So here's Courtney.
Speaker 1: Hi, my name's Courtney.
Speaker 5: I've been listening to you guys every morning for the last two.
Speaker 10: Years when I went remote and I'm out of the Chicago suburbs.
Speaker 3: Love you guys, So two years I consider that, after twenty years a new listener. Yeah, that's awesome, and thank you for listening with that remote gig in Chicago.
Speaker 5: Here's Nicole, Hi, Ryan Sistinaya Taya. I love listening to you guys. I used to listen to you when I lived in Downey, California. Four years ago I moved to Winston, Oregon and continue to listen to you on my morning workouts. Have a great day.
Speaker 3: I think she's working out right now. Can tell she's taking a walk. Yeah, I guess that's the thing. If you are you know someone who lived in LA for a while, and you get used to being here with us.
Speaker 2: Then it's kind of cool. You can use the ihe Rato app anywhere you go.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 2: It's just in from Sandra and San Bernardino.
Speaker 6: Hey, right, Sang.
Speaker 2: I just wish you guys.
Speaker 1: Are having an amazing day.
Speaker 4: Hay Tuesday, and thank you so much for all of making me laugh daily.
Speaker 1: I love your guys show.
Speaker 6: And if I miss Ryan Rosees or second day, chance, don't thing believe me, I'll listening.
Speaker 2: To that podcast have a great day. Yeah, that's a good chance.
Speaker 3: I us to plug the podcast if you miss anything podcast every day. Maria in Ohio agrees with Ruby on her weekend watch.
Speaker 2: List that we just talked about.
Speaker 3: God, it is an awesome documentary.
Speaker 2: It is really good. I watched it.
Speaker 1: I enjoy it. Guardian of the.
Speaker 2: Monarchs sounds like Marie's hiding from somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gard that's someone.
Speaker 2: Is that the one about the butterflies?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Still didn't see it.
Speaker 1: Sounded good though.
Speaker 3: Amy and Lamarada agrees with Tiny when she says to bring back my facial hair.
Speaker 11: Good morning, it's Amy here and I was just listening and I want to agree. I think Ryan should be bringing back the scruff we need a little five o'clock shadow.
Speaker 1: That's right, baby, Nah.
Speaker 11: I mean not that I want Ryan to be sexy. Okay, I'm going to stop.
Speaker 5: Okay, have a great day.
Speaker 2: I missed it.
Speaker 3: What she say, I get to be sexy if I have a five o'clock shadow.
Speaker 4: And then she's like, well, not that I'm trying to make him be sexy, but she was like, but why not.
Speaker 2: Trying to say is that you're still sexy even without the five o'clock shadow. I didn't, but.
Speaker 1: Sexier with the five o'clock shadow.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been told you're sexy by my husband?
Speaker 7: All right, Tanya, Yeah, Ryan, I'm passing telling me that I'm sexy.
Speaker 2: I have, but I don't.
Speaker 3: It's like so funny to me that I don't know what to say back because I have never felt that, like I come off with sexiness.
Speaker 2: Come on, sex.
Speaker 7: You've been looking good, like yeah, like when you feel your best, you're in your best outfa you're sexy.
Speaker 2: That I feel like.
Speaker 3: But when someone says to me, if they ever do when they have you look sexy, you're sexy, I'm like, I'm so not.
Speaker 2: And then they say, don't say that. Take it as a just say thank you, and then it becomes so in sexy fast.
Speaker 1: Well I've got to work on that.
Speaker 2: Well we got to work on a launch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you have to own it.
Speaker 7: Remember the last time Becho was in here, she was like, you, Ryan, looks so looks good.
Speaker 2: Well, what's going on with her? Is she still in a relationship?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Six years strong?
Speaker 2: There you go. Can she say that?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: If you're in six years of relationship, can you tell someone they look sexy?
Speaker 1: Well, she didn't say sexy, she said looks.
Speaker 3: Say to my point, people don't what are you doing today? What are you doing with this day? It's a Tuesday? So well, let's make it through with some sort of accomplishment. Let's get let's get something done today. I tell you this trender reports interesting to me. I don't know who it's about yet, But you asked the question, does it matter who makes the first move when it comes to going out on a date.
Speaker 7: Yeah, or just like when you're in a relationship, like it's always such a big thing, Like people are scared to make the first move. We have listeners call us that are scared to make the first move. But someone's got to do it. And back in April, Sophia Bush she publicly came out as queer and officially confirmed that she was dating retired soccer pro Ashland Harris. So we know Sofia from One Tree Hills, Chicago, PD and Good Sam. She also has two iHeartRadio podcasts, and during an episode of her podcast Work in Progress, she revealed who made the first move in their relationship, and it was Sophia.
Speaker 1: So she said that Mitchel.
Speaker 7: Friends were talking about setting Ashland up with someone else, and she was like, if she's to date, she's going on a date with me, and.
Speaker 1: So she said.
Speaker 7: Ashlin was very surprised when Sophia asked her out, and it got me thinking about making the first move, Like why do we question it so much? Someone has to do it, Like someone has to make the first move. Is it the fear of rejection worse and the possibility of something happening if you only brush on someone, why not make the move?
Speaker 1: I mean it's never stopped me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in my last two relationships, I definitely made the first move. And I was like in a headspace of I'm not going to let this not happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the headspace you should be in.
Speaker 1: But that's not always the case.
Speaker 7: I feel like there's a good percentage of people that him in haw and like question it and get nervous, don't want to necessarily ask someone out, and then they don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then they don't end up with that person.
Speaker 1: I right now, then you'll never know. You gotta go for it.
Speaker 3: But I think I think for me, I can. I don't like rejection at all, but I think when it's been those certain times that you've met someone and up in a relationship with them, I've decided I'll deal with the rejection, but I'm gonna make.
Speaker 2: The first move.
Speaker 1: That's a great place to be.
Speaker 3: I'm happy that you like my place. Great, good job, thank you, well we have done it this morning. Appreciate y'all being around kkon Los Angeles. I'm just looking ahead at the week is this weekend at Crypto dot com Arena. Tomorrow we're back with five un bucks and kiss cash at six likes Magic Mountain Tickets. I've been getting a lot of scam texts just non stop.
Speaker 2: We've gotta tip and think about this.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what companies scammers pretend to be the most and how you can avoid them.
Speaker 2: That's tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: If you miss anything on today's show on Airthrine Secrets podcast on iHeartRadio, you can pick it up.
Speaker 2: We played the Name That Beach game.
Speaker 3: We man a second date update call, like you gotta hear this because she in the middle of the date had very good reason to get up and just say I'm not going to stay because he went over to another table. It's what he did and what he said and how he didn't do. That's the other thing. Everybody out with a dude that just doesn't get it, like doesn't understand when they're totally being disrespectful or not the way they should be on a date. Kindness guy back tomorrow a lot more. Sistney's going to take it to eleven o'clock. Have a great dates, kiss of him.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow