Speaker 1: From UFOs to psychic powers and government conspiracies. History is riddled with unexplained events. You can turn back now or learn this stuff they don't want you to know. A production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome back to the show. My name is Matt, my.
Speaker 3: Name is not They called me Ben.
Speaker 4: We're joined as always with our super producer Dylan the Tennessee pal Fagan. Most importantly, you are you. You are here. That makes this the stuff they don't want you to know. Quick warning at the top, fellow conspiracy realist, this episode may not be appropriate for all audiences. We are returning tonight with a new installment in our unfortunately ongoing series about the disgraced financier and sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein and guys. As we had pointed out I think on Strange News recently, we have been following this story for quite some time. I think around twenty nineteen we started.
Speaker 5: I think that's right, some years for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the first time we did a full episode on the dude and his sweetheart deal that he got from the Justice Department after you know, being child sex offender.
Speaker 5: Yep, plus you know, I mean, that doesn't even cover it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the degrees of which this guy has operated in that despicable space.
Speaker 2: Is mind boggling. Well, in the biggest part of the Epstein story the whole time has been the other people that have been around him. Right, It's never the Jeffrey Epstein story. It is the folks that Jeffrey runs with and does things with.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: In our previous episodes, we explore the rhy and fall of Epstein from his early life to his official death on August tenth, twenty nineteen. We also dive deep into those conspiracies allegations that cover up surrounding the numerous scandals and people associated with Epstein, as well as his massive web of alleged and proven connections. We also talk about Galay, Maxwell and Moore. So now we are returning to suss out some profoundly disturbing revelations that keep popping up in the wake of this predator's death. Please note, folks, we are recording this on Monday, March second, twenty twenty six. Hopefully we can get some questions answered. This is the Epstein Files what we know so far.
Speaker 5: It's definitely sus.
Speaker 4: Here are the facts, all right, guys? Are we bubbled gentlemen, are are we assuming that everybody already knows about Jeffrey Epstein?
Speaker 3: I feel like everybody. I think it's mainstream.
Speaker 5: I think it's penetrated beyond the bubble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we know everything about this dude at this point.
Speaker 4: All so, for anyone who has been under a rock or falling for the Department of Justices current shenanigans. More on that in a bit. Jeffrey Epstein, we explore this in depth. He was born on January twentieth, nineteen fifty three. His parents seem to be pretty normal people. They're not billionaires. His childhood acquaintances later go on to describe him as kind of quiet, cheerful, pretty bright, average kid, gift for mathematics, and then we know things got really weird when he was about twenty one years old and started teaching at the Dalton School.
Speaker 5: Right, he spent some time with Bear Stearns and began to rise in the ranks of high finance and beyond really the beginnings of what would ultimately become a global human trafficking empire.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and he really started to get his wealth when he hooked up with Les Wexner. This billionaire dude that basically ran all the stores in the mall that you can imagine, the limiteds and the limited twos and the Victorious Secrets and the I was going to say bed, Bath and beyond, it's the bed it's the bath and bodyworks and shops and the candle shops.
Speaker 3: Like he literally owned the candle company.
Speaker 2: The whatever the one is. I don't think he's Yankees, the one that's inside the bath and body works, okay, because you can get White Barn or something. But he owned all of these things. And then he brings in this guy, Jeffrey Epstein, to be basically his financial manager in a lot of ways, and that's where he really gains his wealth, Jeffrey Epstein's wealth.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I propose already here at the jump, I propose that we do two more episod sudes on this subject, one about Zoro Ranch now Rafael Ranch, and one about the financial Intelligence agency connections, because following the money on Victoria's Secret guy gets really interesting and real murky very quickly.
Speaker 2: Then you get into the service capital management with a dude that's currently you know, in charge of the Pentagon right now at least from the civilian side, and there's connections up the wazoo going through all of this stuff.
Speaker 5: And so many rumors of Epstein himself being you know, an operative of some kind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And I'm I'm moving toward that disposition to be quite off it.
Speaker 3: It feels that way.
Speaker 5: I mean, at the very least, just just knows far too much, you know, to be allowed to live.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, Barack and some of that stuff going, like the Masad angle.
Speaker 4: Is the banking alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can't pretend like it's not there. I mean, if you do, you're doing it willingly, you know what I mean. Like that's but at this point, that's where we are.
Speaker 5: Oh, there's a lot of willing you know, wool over eye pulling going on.
Speaker 4: Blissful ignorance for sure. Eventually we know Epstein's crimes did catch up with him. He escaped justice in multiple instances. As we mentioned there at the top, he was eventually convicted of something pretty problematic. Instead of saying that he sexually abused a minor, they said he solicited quote an underage prostitute. And he went down for this. In two thousand and eight, he made a mysterious sweetheart plea deal, and like an unprecedented one that he was indicted again in twenty nineteen for sex trafficking federal charges. The official story is that he died by his own hand in August of that same year while in prison waiting for his trial. The trouble is, as we know well, folks, years later here in twenty twenty six, a great many people still do not believe that official conclusion. We've talked about this. There are numerous questions about the circumstances.
Speaker 5: I mean, the missing footage alone with the water mark of you know, poorly hastily edited using Adobe Premiere. I mean, it's just you can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 2: We've been talking about how CBS in particular has been following the trail there of that specific footage that was released by the Justice Department when they came out and made a big statement, Hey, nothing to see here, we got all the footage. Nobody went up near Epstein's cell. We're all good if you want to continue down that pathway, and we can if you want to in here, but you can also do it on your own. Just look up CBS news coverage currently, you can look up who entered Epstein's jail tier the night of his death. Newly released videologues appear to contradict official accounts. That's from the second of February in twenty twenty six, and it does appear to show that somebody wearing an orange jumpsuit went up to Jeffrey Epstein's cell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we also know that the charges were dropped against the guards. They went to court for a minute because of their odd behavior and the fact that they were asleep at the switch or something, and they went through the news cycle and then once the global attention turned to something else, they were free.
Speaker 5: I mean, all of this just reeks of fall guy. You know, even Epstein himself feels like the fall guy. And not to mention Maxwell, who is of course now you know, soaking it up with puppies and club fed. I mean, this is bigger than Epstein as an individual or as some sort of mastermind. I think he just represents, you know, the public facing individual behind something much much much more nefarious and generational and eyes wide shut.
Speaker 4: Yeah, putting the news loves a simple story, right, We love one single individual, one face to put upon a crime, right. And I agree with you, Noel, that it is bigger than Jeffrey Epstein, and I think a lot of journalist activist in the public overall would agree with us as well, continually pointing to these various disturbing puzzle pieces, and they'll ask even now whether Epstein took his own life or whether he was murdered or forced to take his own life. And then a little further along the spectrum, you'll find a growing number of people who tell you that they don't think Epstein ever actually died. I was surprised to hear this when we were hanging out with Killer Mike with Michael Render. That is his take, and we'll see as we get further into this, there are some puzzle pieces that are disturbing. But officially took his own life twenty nineteen, he passed away. It is difficult to fake one's death well.
Speaker 5: For sure, And if that word to have happened, it would have had to have happened with the assistance of some very powerful people within the government most likely, and that narrative just doesn't make sense. It makes much more sense that they would have had him killed because he was the keeper of the keys to this whole operation. He could name names, you know, we already know all this talk of storage facilities littered across the country that supposedly have unreleased evidence, you know, dead hand type stuff. I just don't think they would allow him to go chill in the Bahamas or wherever, you know, in some secret island.
Speaker 3: That just doesn't make sability.
Speaker 2: And that stuff that Jeffrey Epstein put in place, that's right to make sure that he would not be killed, right, or to make sure if he were going to be killed, they would pay, and you would know you would pay if you were going to kill him. That was all part of the setup. That is not I'm no expert, but in my mind, that is not someone who takes their own life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tempted to agree as well. I mean, the fancy term for faking one's death is pseudo side and it is again incredibly difficult. Also, it does it not make you a liability at that point, right, Look, it's sticky no matter how you look at it. Even if you are the most skeptical person out there, you do have to question all these anomalies and irregularities. And that last theory of faking one's death, that would require a lot of planning. It would require pretty big cast of characters. But we do know that Epstein knew a lot of people. Politicians of all stripes, professors, celebrities, business tycoons, tons of the world's most powerful folks were in one way or another in his web. They might not have been aware of his sex crimes. That's what a lot of people are saying now, like the Clintons and their recent statements to Congress. But they people did rub shoulders with him. They sent off, you know, short, casual, sometimes cryptic emails, They went to the same parties. They asked him for financial advice. We had you know, his employees asking him for money. That's in the emails as well. He was one of those guys. It seemed like everybody somehow new That's.
Speaker 3: The thing I mean.
Speaker 5: And it's people on both sides politically, it's people that you might consider to be super innocuous and harmless, like I think Stephen Hawking. Was he not not as he's inherently innocuous or you know, just like the face of pure goodness. But I mean, that's not a dude you would have thought to have been wrapped up in things like this. So it becomes because you start to see so many people connected that you almost is hard parsing out who knew what and who was part of it and who wasn't, because it's tough to believe maybe that everybody knew or that everybody knew everything. So it's really easy to muddy the waters by just dropping all these names of people that you know are associated with, like, well, that guy wouldn't have done anything like that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also tough to know to believe when you've got someone like Bill Clinton that did you guys see the video he put out? So he gave sworn testimony, right, but then he also made a social video where it's just him sitting like this in front of a camera and talking to us, the American people about what he didn't know anything about the crimes and what was going on. So you have it's tough to know, well, am I being, is this man just lying directly to me and everybody else on purpose right now? Is he telling the truth? There's no way for us to know. You just got to choose to believe.
Speaker 5: And also not to mention that I am fascinated by the fact that he as a counter to a lot of the obfuscation that's been going on and you know Trump saying like, well, my buddy Bill Clinton, you know no. Clinton was like, release it, release all of it. You know, I've got nothing toe And that to me is has the ring of truth to it. When you're putting it all out there like that in the face of people that are covering up, you're saying, don't.
Speaker 3: Do it on my account. Yeah.
Speaker 4: He had some bangers in his testimony as well, Old Slick Willie. There was one line that stood out to me where he said he said, since I'm on the oath, I will not say I'm looking forward to your questions. I will say I am ready to answer that. I mean, that's like we have nothing to fear but fear itself, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean that's good, Yes, good rhetoric. Correct, And it was.
Speaker 4: It was tense for sure. We also know that Epstein kept a lot of records. He wanted documents pat of his interactions with all of these powerful people. Much of this was later collected in criminal investigations. Over three hundred gigs of data as well as other media, are in the FBI's Sentinel case management system, which is itself another episode. Have you guys heard about Sentinel?
Speaker 3: I don't think I have.
Speaker 4: It's the solution to the FBI's problem with documentation and organizing cases. It's kind of like the Palenteer for their case management. And it is a foreign owned company.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now that's the first I've heard of that.
Speaker 5: What a creepy name too, I guess I think of the mean robots in the X Men.
Speaker 4: All this data, this aggregate data is that's what's loosely known as the Epstein Files. Millions of documents, emails, videos, images, court filings, transcripts, other artifacts. Also Epsteins quote unquote little black book, like his rolodex, his list of contacts, uh, the flight logs for his planes. In these files, we also find loads of similar names from both the public sphere and earlier episodes of our show. Thinking for example of Peter Teel, who speaks quite a bit with Epstein.
Speaker 5: Jannis Joplin's in there, guys, Kurt Cobain, Sorry, we'll get to that. The recent just drop of like a list of names that were mentioned in zero context for the nature of their mentioning, including some long dead rock stars.
Speaker 4: Wow, I didn't know Janis Joplin. I'm looking forward to that one.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, but yeah, this is just human beings dropping names and emails.
Speaker 5: Right, But the way they released it was just like here, look at this, zero contexts are like.
Speaker 4: Flooding the zone.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just these are these are thousands of emails, right, millions of emails and documents. So there are just there are a bunch of a bunch of names in there in places and people that have nothing to do with any crime.
Speaker 5: So what's the point of releasing that as a list if not to just dilute to the situation and distract bit Yeah.
Speaker 4: To flood the zone. Quoting against Steve Bannon, who also shows up in the Epstein Files. Now, why you're asking yourself, folks, as you're tuning in and thanks for joining us, you're saying, guys, why do we even know some of this?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Because the victim and survivor statements were ignored for years decades. Indeed, we know a lot of this because back in November of twenty twenty five, US Congress passed something called the Epstein Files Transparency Act. This mandates Uncle Sam to quote make publicly available in a searchable and downloadable format, all files pertaining to Epstein everything, Gary Oldman, Gift right, and Sir here. Along with there is the sticky part, an unredacted list of old government officials and what they call politically exposed persons named in the files. Now, I want to be honest with everybody, I'm not quite clear on what politically exposed persons means.
Speaker 5: Well, it certainly it doesn't mean what maybe it would once mean in this climate, as we see careers being ruined, people being arrested in other parts of the country as a result of their participation or their names being named. But over here doesn't seem to do a damn thing in terms of like being politically exposed, and that being something that would actually bring someone down just seems like another you know, string of fall guys and minor slaps on wrists, And I don't know, I just don't know what it even means these days to be politically exposed.
Speaker 4: It feels like a chess move. It feels like they're positioning to aim at some peace.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of people who've actually in the US who have faced consequence or have been let go. I know there are a few doctors who have been let go by institutions who show up in the files.
Speaker 4: A couple professors retired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, well, and that's because like in the case of the doctors, they appear to be only in the fact that they are providing services to girls, young women who are a part of Jeffrey's thing, and they're also they're usually doing it in a way that would not be the normal way, like a normal doctor patient relationship kind of deal. It's like the concierge doctor thing that you have, like a house call, like a doctor at Mount Sinai that you can call who happens to run the breast cancer research side, like an entire thing. But she also used to date Jeffrey Epstein. And also she was a beauty pageant queen at one point, but now she's married to a different billionaire. But she has connection to all these other people fascinating stuff.
Speaker 4: And is willing to bend the room. Some of those doctors I'm looking forward to diving into, well looking forward it's not correct, but we do have to dive into some of that. We also know, we know some of what's been released. Folks were talking about the Epstein files, but as we record again on Monday March second, twenty twenty six, these files have still only been partially released, and a portion of what has been released has also been scrubbed from the Internet and then put back online, and it's also been redacted imperfectly in some cases. Right, we all remember the copy and paste story from Gosh that was earlier last year.
Speaker 5: I want to mean in some of the reactions, yeah about how you could just load them up in Adobe and yeah, easily just remove the layer. I know we're going to get into it too, but all the four Chance stuff, guys. Yes, there's so much fascinating new stuff about that and what Pizzagate really was, and the idea of once again been flooding the zone in advance of some of these allegations coming out in order to further I'm sorry we should hold off.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just we've got to get to it. We know good, we know.
Speaker 4: This entire scandal has only become more controversial as time continues. The public is accusing the FBI, the Justice Department, and a lot of politicians have actively covered up the crimes in the Epstein files of protecting powerful people from being identified as co conspirators collaborators of Jeffrey Epstein, possibly in shady financial dealings, but also more directly in the horrific sexual abuse of children. So the DOJ real quick on the timeline, folks. In response to this outcry, they release an additional three point five million or so pages of EPSTEIN files in January of this year, twenty twenty six. This also includes around two thousand videos one hundred and eighty thousand images, some of which are going to keep you up at night disturbing, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because they in several of them, they did not redact the victim's faces nights, but they did redact the abusers' faces and names.
Speaker 5: I mean that was a big problem too. I mean, so many of the abusers, or at least a handful of them, were doxed in some of these drops, and the Justice Department never apologized for it. But weirdly the names of potential co conspirators seemed to have been redacted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, many times.
Speaker 5: It's not under the terms of the law, which there was a law that forced the release of this stuff, as we know. I don't call the exact official name, but that was what led to this these drops, and they were supposed to get more, but it appears that we're.
Speaker 4: Not going to the Epstein transparency yet, Thank you, Ben.
Speaker 2: It wasn't until members of Congress approached the Department of Justice and said, hey, you forgot to do these things, and you did all the these other things. You need to fix it, and then several of them, to I guess the credit of the DOJ, they fix them, but only after giving certain congress people access to these files like personal quiet, access to these files.
Speaker 5: On hardwired machines, mind you, in or their department. They let them come in, take a look for a couple of hours, I mean, that's what we're talking.
Speaker 4: And then walk out without those files, without copies of them. Basically skiff rules. And we know that right now. Well as of February, three people aside from Galain Maxwell, have undergone criminal investigations due to what was revealed in the Epstein files. And these three people are they're high value targets you could call them, but none of them are from the United States. It's the Norwegian former Norwegian prime minister. It's this real pill over in the UK, Andrew and then another British guy, a politician named Peter Mandelsson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I believe Andrew got stripped of his princely title and down to a smaller estate. You know, he no longer gets a castle or something like that. I mean, that's what we're talking here, and that is ongoing. He was arrested and collared, put in you know, given a purp walk, which is a big deal.
Speaker 3: But I wouldn't hold my breath ready jail time.
Speaker 2: And Peter Mandelsson was the he was in some way. He was in the House of Lords, right, I believe that's correct, the right honorable Lord Mandelsson.
Speaker 4: I love, right, honorable. By the way, I am sad that we don't have that in the United States.
Speaker 2: He's a former UK ambassador to the US.
Speaker 4: That's okay, And he had some sketchy financial dealings. And also, by the way, folks, as we mentioned in our previous Strange News program, which you can find wherever you find your favorite shows, Prince Andrew did not get arrested for allegations of sexual abuse. He got arrested for insider trading.
Speaker 3: Basically, I thought it was some sort.
Speaker 5: Of like political misconduct of some kind. It was a little more broad.
Speaker 4: It was financial stuff, kind of like how Capone went down for income tax evation.
Speaker 5: Sure or again, even the ultimate or the first charge that Epstein received felt like a real downgrade.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, tell me if I'm wrong here. I imagine, if you're in this position, you're a billionaire, your royalty, you're whatever in those echelons. You've done some things in your life, probably that you're not proud of, that probably at least skirted the law in some way to get where you are. The last thing you want is to have some form of discovery process that's wide in your life. You do not want. This, do not want because all the other little cracks start to show, all the other little rats start to run out and scurry around, because now everybody's scared that you're under investigation. I think I just imagine that that kind of thing is one of the worst fears with all of this stuff. You just don't want the investigation to begin because what's at stake is your legacy, right, maybe your treasure that you've accrued, maybe your family's wealth at some point, but ultimately it's your name. And I wonder that if these people are not mostly worried about that.
Speaker 4: I'm wondering if it's also personal safety, because one thing that's happened in counter terrorism that required some nuance is you know, you can rattle the cage. Right, you can rattle the bag of badgers, say you're looking for one, and then see who else starts to behave in a strange way because they think they'll get found out as you go through the skeletons in the closet.
Speaker 5: Well, that when people flip.
Speaker 4: But that's yeah, that's not just when people flip. But at this level, it is not inconceivable that some of these folks say, hey, if liability the eye turns to me, Yeah, do I become a liability? Is the not my legacy, but is my physical life and the life of my family in danger of ending?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Because those other badgers don't want to get pulled out of the bag.
Speaker 2: You might be right, man, but I think at these levels you've got security, and you know, if you pay people enough, I think you're I I don't know. I don't know, because we know, we do know that a supreme leader, let's say of Iran, can get touched if you have the right munitions, or let's say Maduro, a guy who runs an entire country, can get just whisks away. But you know there are there are intense like contractor security teams around a lot of these folks. And I don't know, maybe they have a fear of death, but I feel like people that operate on that level are somehow like I. Maybe that's just my imagining that people aren't as afraid of death once you get somewhere in those levels, and I wonder why you're.
Speaker 5: There's always a level above you know, there's always a bigger badger.
Speaker 3: You know that you don't want to poke a rattle.
Speaker 5: That could potentially trump any of those measures or even get to the folks who are protecting you. I just I don't know, not to sound too paranoid, but I just feel like there are wheels within wheels, and no matter what level you might be at, there's always someone above you. There's always a bigger fish that can just snatch you up.
Speaker 4: That makes sense, And we know also, speaking of bigger fish, that despite the five arrests Okay Epstein, Galain, Maxwell Thorburn, Joggland, Yogland, Prince Andrew and Peter Mendelssohn, despite those five arrests, the world seems certain that there are way more Epstein related offenders out there. So our question becomes what's getting covered up? This is what we know about the Epstein files so far. Before we continue again, folks, as we said at the top, please note this may not be appropriate for all audiences. We'll be right back years where it gets crazy. When would we say the Epstein files begin to coalesce?
Speaker 2: Gosh, when Epstein meets Gallaine and her dad?
Speaker 4: Oh, Robert Maxwell?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I guess when you say coalesce, you mean like the the you know, when does the story begin?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it's tricky because we know we can loosely say that the collection of these files begins around two thousand and five, but the events recorded in this yeah, the stuff they collect, to your point, nol, it dates back far earlier. As we said earlier. In two thousand and six, the FBI was investigating Epstein again, following reports that he had been paying minors for sexual acts in his mansion in Florida. Fast forward a year two thousand and seven, the FEDS have a draft indictment of thirty two counts against Epstein and two of his employees. But we all know how that worked out, courtesy of US Attorney Alexander Acosta.
Speaker 3: What do you guys, I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's often criticism by the current administration and certain mouthpieces of it that, well, if it was so bad, if everything that was in there was so damning to the president and all his cronies or whatever, why didn't the Biden administration release it? And the answer to that as always, well, it was an active investigation.
Speaker 3: Do you guys buy that? Does that really matter?
Speaker 5: Is that as ironclad a thing as folks seem to say on the left, or could there have been something done in terms of trying to politically damage folks?
Speaker 4: It's I think it's an a political cover up. No, it has been politicized, weaponized in various ways. But uh, I think a lot of people on the so called or public facing left were also in the files. Yeah, and active in uh, active in preventing that from getting to the public.
Speaker 5: To your point, if they release the trumpy bits, they also have to release some other, you know, damning things that get swept up in there, and it could just be a zero sum game in terms of political damage.
Speaker 2: Well, let's remember, really think back how important the concept of releasing the Epstein files has been for the Trump administry as.
Speaker 5: A political talking points, as a campaign promise.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, as a giant ramp We're gonna get there one day, and it's gonna happen. So people who support that administration, who wanted that, that was a huge part of it. Right, So once you get up there, you have to take action. You have to do something so you get the performative stuff that happened last year. Right, we all remember the giant folders that were the buying and buyer. Oh look at all this stuff we got. This is incredible. But ultimately, what you've got or appointed human beings at key positions within the Department of Justice, within the FBI, within all these other places, that the primary directive, if if we're talking about like a programmed robot, the primary directive is to protect Number one, protect the president right, and protect everybody who's connected to Number one and within the administration. That that is my opinion on what their prime directive is because of what I've seen them do and say. You have to take action, so you do release things, but you also have to protect Number one. With both of those things happening at the same time, you see exactly what we see today.
Speaker 4: We also know that when Epstein was arrested for the last time on Saturday, July sixth, twenty nineteen, he was over at the Teeterborough Airport in New Jersey. He seemed to know what was up. He had gotten wind of what was going to happen. He probably knew before he landed. But it's interesting if you look at agent's notes from the FBI guys who arrested him getting off his private jet. The notes they have are him asking questions literally as he's cuffed and in the car. He says, is this about sex trafficking? Is this about underage? Like? He did not say lawyer, He did not you know, he did not clam up the way you're supposed to. He seemed to anticipate what was going to happen. Five weeks later, per the official story, he dies.
Speaker 2: Well, doesn't it make you wonder his reaction there from the plane. Doesn't it make you wonder a little bit about maybe that's not the worst thing that he was doing. Hell no, or maybe that's not the scariest Iceberg.
Speaker 5: It's the surface level stuff. It's almost charming to him. Yeah, okay, I'll answer.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm bringing it up. It's like you're getting arrested and you go, oh, which one for which thing?
Speaker 5: His demeanor in some of those depositions videos it's cool as a damn cucumber man. That is not a dude that is experiencing remorse, that is not a dude that is worried. It's comical the degree of cool that he exhibits in some of those interviews.
Speaker 4: And we all remember hearing the news right for a brief period of time, it was similar to UFO disclosure conversations. Right, we're on the cusp of exposing this vast conspiracy. The network of fellow predators will be identified, investigated, possibly detained or prosecuted. But we saw folklore kick in too high gear because the public did not have much in the way of transparency or official confirmation. So without transparency, speculation thrives. And this is where we see modern conspiracy engines kicking up into high gear. People started taking the news that we could prove and folding it into their own existing lore right about shadowy cabals or maybe Clinton corruption, or murky tales of similar trafficking rings and financial entrapment by intelligence agencies. It was going nuts. But none of Epstein's known proven associates other than Gallaine Maxwell, have been criminally charged in the United States even now.
Speaker 2: Well because at the through all of this until the full release. There were so many rumors, right, and as you said, been conspiracy theories, ideas, possibilities. Maybe possibly this person was connected. I've heard rumors this person was connected. But now we actually get them and still their reactions on alleged perpetrators of this stuff.
Speaker 5: What's the best way to discredit something true, It's to mix it in with a bunch of crazy sounding stuff.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 5: I mean, no question, we'll get to the four channel that now, maybe this was done intentionally from the jump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like Emily Dickinson once wrote, tell the truth, but tell it slant right. Give people a little taste of the truth, but make sure the solution is ninety eight percent embellishment and bs. It's it's understandable that the lack of prosecution six plus years after this guy's death has given rise to outrage and conspiracy theories. It's logical to ask, why do these powerful people go if not unpunished, uninvestigated, And when the newest files released, those accusations of cover up only grew. We go to folks like Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche who said, yeah, he had the following quote we're not going to play it, but we'll give it to you. Quote. I can't talk about any investigations, but I will say the following, which is that in July, the Department of just This said that we had reviewed the Epstein files and there was nothing in there that allowed us to prosecute anybody. We then released over three and a half million pieces of paper, which the entire world can look at now and see if we got it wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't know about that. We can't look at much.
Speaker 4: Right, we're officially saying we did everything, We looked at everything, and everything is we can't prosecute anybody.
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny because the US, justin de Bartman says it's over, We've done it, We're all done. But then let's say, I mean, if you're in another country and you're aware of other things related to Jeffrey Epstein, like in let's say France, and you're aware of a guy named Jean Luke Brunel, maybe you set up your own independent review to fully analyze and investigate what is available in the Epstein files. So like this is real and it is happening. France is setting up their own basically special team of magistrates who are going to go through and redig through this entire thing because they know. Among people in France that were a part of this whole thing, there was a guy named Jean Luke Brunell, who have we talked about him at all?
Speaker 5: I don't think so. To please tell me more about what you know. This is not something that I've followed that closely.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty, this guy named Jean Luke Brunell, who was the former boss of a modeling agency, was accused of, according to The Guardian, rape and suspicion of supplying underage girls to Jeffrey Epstein. He's arrested in twenty twenty. In twenty twenty two, he was found dead hanging in his cell. Seems pretty similar, seems pretty close to it that he had been questioned about human trafficking. He led this basically talent model agency for a long time and for years in the ninth he was a model talent scout and he was a boss of this thing called Karen Models ka r I n or Karne Models. Maybe he was.
Speaker 5: Had in public facing, like you know, business reason to exist, right, We're talking fashion type stuff and photo shoots and various things like that.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, it was a big deal. He discovered he is. He is credited with discovering Christy Turlington and Mila Djoviovic. He also met Glene Maxwell in the nineteen eighties and that's when he was introduced to Epstein, which so you can see if it goes back that far, right with a French modeling agency guy who is potentially possibly supplying underage girls to this guy, Jeffrey Epstein, and that's only one of the people that's doing that. And then you also start to hear rumors about what was this one Wasserman, Casey Wasserman who had a talent agency called Wasserman that now people are leaving in droves because he may or may not have some kind of connection to the Epstein file.
Speaker 5: Let's not forget about John Casablancas as well, Julian Casablancas from the Strokes' father, who has huge modeling magnate and very very buddy buddy with Epstein and named many times and a lot of these accusations.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you're somebody that runs a beauty pageant, a massive, popular beauty pageant that goes on television every year and you're all over this person's life, doesn't it. It sucks because you can't go out and say, like the thing that you feel, you know, but damn, it feels like there's a pretty close connection to those specific gentlemen and the things that they were doing and their connections with Jeffrey Epstein and another person who is currently leading the United States of America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to this point, multiple other countries clearly don't trust the DOJ's conclusions. That's why they're doing their own independent investigations, which we applaud.
Speaker 5: By the way, aren't there people over here calling for a special master or like some kind of there, Yes, the kind of what would what would be as similar to an independent.
Speaker 4: Review, and the House Oversight Committee, which we'll get to, has made some strident statements as well. But obviously, again logically, I keep going back to this. You learn about all these all these horrific things, and you say, well, don't we have rule of law? Shouldn't someone get in trouble if they commit a crime. These released files contain specific information about individuals, timelines, illegal activities, including accusations that two women were murdered and buried on Epstein's orders, possibly more so this is heavy, heavy stuff, and uh, there's there's a great debate, a bit of a schism in mass media right now about why these investigations indicated in the files went on so long with so little action. The New York Times had a piece a while back explaining this as a series of miscommunications and drop like fumbles. Basically, the people in government agencies who should have been talking to each other were not talking to each other, or survivors of abuse would contact the authorities and they would be ignored, or someone would leave an anonymous tip, also ignored. Drug agents investigated, they found nothing.
Speaker 2: I don't know if people protecting each other because there's dirt on them.
Speaker 4: This is where I'm wondering. Is it really a lack of justice due to miscommunication and discordination, or is it you know, to your point there, Matt, is it something.
Speaker 3: Bigger at play?
Speaker 4: Is it people trying to cover up the truth and protect their keysters.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, that's it's opinion, But damn it, it seems exactly like that. That's sure what it looks like.
Speaker 4: It's sure what it looks like from here outside of the cabul.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think to everybody, though, it's that's the thing, man, It's so transparent at this point, it's like so obvious what's going on.
Speaker 3: It's cliche.
Speaker 5: It's the most cliche version of evil men doing evil things.
Speaker 3: And doing a real bad job covering it up. It's just like, come up, give me.
Speaker 2: A break, and what are we? What are we the public of every country, every human being on the planet that like is aware of it and just looks at it and goes, oh, holy crap, what do we do? How do you fight against those guys? Those guys are the ones that are currently dropping bombs on Iran because they don't want you to think about the Epstein files. No, I'm just kidding. That's not why they're doing that. It's kind of why they're doing it.
Speaker 5: It's historically why things like that have been done. It's to distract from bad poll numbers. It's to distract from other scandals.
Speaker 3: To wag the dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and to interfere, obviously with midterm elections.
Speaker 2: Let's not us that give reason to suspend that election.
Speaker 4: Maybe an emergency of some sort. Now, we don't have all the information from these investigations, but we do have multiple bizarre events from the files bizarre interactions that have been released, you know, like the recently revealed news. Also a great article in the New York Times about this that Epstein had that network of private doctors we mentioned earlier, they tailored medical service to himself and to his victims. So maybe we explore some of these activities people and incidents mentioned. First off, a lot of the Epstein files that you can read on the DOJ website or on a couple of Epstein wikis searchable databases. A lot of the stuff you're going to read is going to be a ton of sometimes casual, sometimes cryptic chatter, like a lot of brief emails back and forth, and then every so often something you'll mention a torture video or a harem right. And some of these things are inane, you know. Some of them are as simple as like what are you doing in December? You should come hang out at the island. And then some seem to be dark inside jokes or these veiled references that, depending on how we interpret them, could be alluding to trafficking an abuse of miners. It gets very murky, very.
Speaker 2: Quickly when there's all the allegations of cannibalism as well, which are just rumors, and you know people putting jerky, right, we talked about jerky a little bit.
Speaker 3: I know, I kind of just read a quick little thing from Reddit.
Speaker 2: This redditor.
Speaker 3: I think that's just so smart.
Speaker 5: So you release the information on Clinton, Gates, elon even a bit on tru However, you ensure that the stuff about Trump is either ambiguous due to redaction, or has some sort of deniability built in. On further reflection, Since your goal is distraction and you're deliberately choosing ambiguity and inherent deniability, make sure anything about Trump appears to be as salacious as possible for maximum impact. Anything that is actually damaging to Trump or any truly important allies without the requisite built in ambiguity or deniability goes into the proverbial incinerator. The end goal is to release enough volume that you and your supporter as concredibly as in other people they would have been happy with zero pages. Claim you complied and released all the documents, and ideally you want it to look plausibly authentic from a content standpoint. But once again, you're mixing in that stuff about cannibalism. You're mixing in the most salacious stuff sometimes the most salacious stuff is the stuff that is waved away because it's too it's too crazy.
Speaker 3: Cannibalism.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's outside of the overt window. It's a similar strategy that some bad kids in grade school might remember where you didn't want your parents to know you were smoking weed, but you had to give them something, so you left a cigarette butt on the patio. And now that's the big story that.
Speaker 5: Was from Reddit or del varies by the way. I just wanted to want to take any credit for this person's analysis I think is smart.
Speaker 2: I never did that, Ben, I never did that. I didn't know that was a thing to do.
Speaker 4: Well, watch out the kids getting older every day. We know that there have been a lot of independent Reddit investigations or posted on Reddit because the public journalists are doing the work that they feel a lot of mass media is not. I want to go to a story we mentioned briefly. I brought this up in our Strange news program or a group chat maybe a while back. Business Insider, a journalist named Jacob Shamseion revealed something fascinating I think to all of us. The site four chan, which don't visit on your work computer. It seemed to have brought news of Jeffrey Epstein's official death thirty eight minutes before the rest of the world knew about it.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Well, that's that's weird, right eight sixteen am August tenth, twenty nineteen, anonymous four Chan user said, quote, don't ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging cardiac arrest screencap.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 4: Before we take this as a reputable source, we do have to tell everybody who is not familiar with the dirty streets of the internet. Four Chan is a wild place.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: Not ideal.
Speaker 5: No, no, it's it's successful, it's it's problematic as hell.
Speaker 3: And apparently there was a lot of.
Speaker 5: Connection between prominent four chan folks and Gallaine Maxwell herself, who was I believe buddy buddy.
Speaker 3: With with some of these folks.
Speaker 4: It was actually read it, Oh she's yeah, she was an active Reddit user.
Speaker 5: What I'm gonna go, what I'm getting at, is that they that she may well have been responsible for creating a lot of the q and on stuff, like on purpose in order to flood the zone, like you were saying, Ben, in order to like mix in some of that truth with some stuff that's just absolutely outlandish, uh, and therefore become the stuff of conspiracy theory rather than you know, the because because to the point of what the previous Reddit post that I was reading was saying is that you got to have it have the ring of truth, So you gotta have some wild stuff in there that could be plausible. But then when you mix it in with all of this like outlandish stuff like the q Andon stuff and all of that Pizzagate, et cetera, it dish. It kind of discredits all of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which would be the end goal, right, because investigators only have so much time, is the assumption.
Speaker 5: But also public opinion, right, and public opinion is ever fickle.
Speaker 4: It moves with the wind. We know that. In the recently released tranch of Epstein files, we see the FBI and the Department of Justice were aware of this four chan post, and it's not just one post, it's a conversation. They tried to identify the four chan user, but apparently they had no luck. They reached out to AT and T, the telecom provider in question, and AT and T said, we can't comply because we don't keep those kind of records on a day to day basis. They did find the FBI and DOJ that this user, whomever this user may be, did stick around to answer questions on this chat. They seemed to know medical terminology, implying that maybe they were a medical professional. They gave a blow by blow on how authorities intubated Epstein, gave them fluids, moved them to that er in Manhattan. And this is also where we see one of the earliest conspiracies about Jeffrey Epstein's death. It was a deleted post that was apparently recovered via an FBI subpeda, and the user wrote, you guys, I'm shaking right now, but I think they switched them out, meaning this person was saying they think Epstein was taken to this medical facility in Manhattan, declared dead, and then his body was switched out with another body flooding the zone.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's exciting to think about. Feels like an X Files episode, feels like something you know, you might see on your television and maybe it really did happen. Maybe somebody, you know, if you imagine in a large hospital or something, or even in a prison system, somebody who's manning the security system, who has access to all the cameras, that Hey, they're all functioning right now when everything goes down, but when there's an investigation, oh, only two of the cameras work. It's I mean, you can imagine somebody like that might actually be in that position to see something and have their phone and be able to just you know, make a quick anonymous post if they feel safe. They think they're on a VPN that's protecting them. They think they can anonymously post, you know, on a four channel or Reddit. Maybe that's real. Maybe, but in the end, there's no way. Right now, I don't think there's any way to prove that at least the exist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so without extraordinary evidence.
Speaker 2: You know exactly.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say before we move on, I know we've been in this uh you know, branch of it for a minute, but the prevalence of in the Epstein files of the terms pizza and grape soda, uh, and it just feels like that's the kind of stuff that we were hearing about, you know, with QAnon, this idea of pizzagate, and like it was obviously cast as a more of a democratic issue, where it was this democratic cabal of child molesters and Satanists and child murderers and all this stuff and Hillary Clinton. It was all kind of it seemed to be used to, you know, politically damage her, and you know it worked to a certain degree. But now we're seeing pizza coming up time and time again, talking about having a pizza party. Really enjoyed that pizza. Let's go for pizza and grape soda. No one else can understand a redacted sender was writing in some of these released files. It feels like all of that stuff was kind of referring to Epstein all along.
Speaker 4: Quite possibly. Yeah, I mean every accusation is a confession.
Speaker 2: Or maybe there's more than one giant child trafficking cabal out there.
Speaker 4: Check out the Monster of Belgium, right, check out boystout right, check out the Franklin abuse ring. Right, and see how murky that stuff gets, and how few people actually went down or got convicted, how few survivors saw justice. It is quite possible that the world is more terrible than people would like to imagine. I'm sorry, this bothers me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh well, yeah, yeah, I think it's pretty bothersome. Let's talk about the money really quickly, because the one thing you learn in investigations of any kind follow the money. That's generally one of the one of the best ways to discover new things. Something came out last year in October. This is from The Guardian. A Senator Elizabeth Warren here in the US was urging regulators to investigate a few particular individuals in the banking sector because of transactions. Basically the money that Jeffrey Epstein had access to and was using and was investing and then would end up paying out, you know, fifty thousand dollars here, three hundred and seventy five thousand dollars. There are a couple of million over here to different institutions as donations, just keeping money. Huge, huge, to the tune of hundreds of thousand of dollars withdrawals from different accounts from this one little piece from the Guardian, Elizabeth Warren urges US regulators to investigate Jess Stanley ties to Epstein. Just Stanley was a part of Barclay's Barclay's I guess is how you would say it. He's a former Barclay's boss, and there's really interesting information about the money that Epstein was playing with. I'm gonna just read this directly. This is from Mikaylina Markotov. During his fifteen year relationship with JP Morgan, Epstein opened at least one hundred and thirty four accounts, processed over one billion dollars US in transactions, and brought in several other lucrative clients. And JP Morgan has already paid two hundred and ninety million dollars US in settlements to Epstein's victims, because that is the money that was a part of controlling them and trafficking them, right, so, but the but that's the institution itself, So it ends up paying a huge fine of two hundred ninety million dollars. The individuals who are in charge of these banks at the time have not seen any kind of pushback or blowback against them, besides a couple of a couple of things. Because Staley did have what he has a lifetime ban operating any kind of banking system or working for any kind of banking system in the UK, like he cannot work in the UK financial sector because it was found that he lied to authorities about his relationship with Epstein, because there was a cash of over twelve hundred emails between him and Epstein between the head of a bank and this man, Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 4: I'd want to also point out we mentioned the name Ehud Barak look into him, folks. For a while, Wexner and Epstein's financial relationship went through a series of proxies and Matroshka dolls, and the trail went cold at Duiche Bank and from there, if you follow that, and this is what I want to do that second episode about the intel allegations. From there, it goes to banks in Israel, eventually three different categories of banking, and a lot of that news is getting scrubbed from the internet as we speak. So I think I would pose the possibility to all of us tonight that the horrific sexual abuse is the focus of the mainstream news, and we do wish justice for the survivors, but I would positive goes much further than that. I see that abuse and the trafficking and the blackmail and extortion. I see that as one tool in a larger toolkit to have leverage and influence over very powerful people.
Speaker 2: Yes, Ben, there's there's a security firm that Ahud was a part of that we need to we need to drill down into completely that appears to have connections to this whole thing that has had it's been renamed several times, which we know as we followed, like let's say private contractors over the years who renamed themselves a dozen times. It's usually for very specific reasons that they're trying to save face or change you know, change course.
Speaker 4: Skip the you know, get get the heat of public attention off them for a little bit and wait for the next thing. I mean, there's so much we're not going to get to tonight. This feels like the beginning of a longer journey. I think we can agree. We know that Bill Gates.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Bill Gates has rejected the claims from Jeffrey Epstein in the files, where Jeffrey Epstein appears to indicate that Gates caught an STI from a Russian victim, and that he also asked Jeffrey Epstein how to, instead of telling his wife that he contracted this SDI, how to secretly dose her with antibiotics.
Speaker 3: So that she didn't know, so that she never found out. Yeah, I mean sealacious, Yes, does it have the ring of truth?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 5: Really quickly, guys, I just wanted to I was searching for this earlier and I was sort of fumbling my way through it, but I did find it is contained in the Epstein files that Jeffrey Epstein was acquainted with Christopher Poole, the founder of four chan, who goes by the handle Moot. They were introduced, in fact by a guy named Boris Nikolik, who was a biotech guy, a money guy, and also a doctor and a former advisor to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, saying that that Epstein needed to meet this cool kid, one of the greatest hackers and a real sensitive guy. Epstein said that he liked him. They had a nice hang, and then of course it was a board on four chan where Pizzagate began, and then pole that's correct, and there's an excellent Vanity Fair piece by Clara Malow or Malot that I'm pulling from here, and she points out there is no evidence that Epstein influenced the creation of that board or that he had any direct hand in any of this stuff, but the timing's weird, and they definitely knew each other. And also Julane Maxwell is thought to have been a power user on Reddit and potentially carrying over some of those things from the four Chance sphere into the Reddit sphere, which is a little bit more mainstream.
Speaker 4: Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Speaker 3: No, I know, I just think it's wild. I think it's right.
Speaker 4: I agree with you there, and I think a lot of us do. I mean, we know. Look, we know that victim statements or I prefer the term survivors statements tell us that these people are are not satisfied with the DOJ's conclusions. They're describing the release and the way the government handles it as a slap in the face and outrageous because, as we noted, I've been having a hard time with it, it's such a dumb mistake to make unredaction that easy. I wonder if they were purposely dog whistling to say, hey, docs, these people like I. The odds seems stacked against the survivors. We talked about the Lolita book, We talked about the idea of you know, the graphic depictions of violence on the part of the current United States president. The DOJ says, we're in compliance with the Transparency Act. We're not trying to protect anyone. There is no cover up. Don't believe the evidence. We have no plans to release any further information, and that's where we see the government disagreeing with itself through Congress.
Speaker 2: Ben you shared with us something that was was showing how the administration did like remove some specific things right that were related.
Speaker 5: To pages Yeah, yeah, p stages that were out of sequence. So there was gaps that would have been contained in the official release, but they seem to have not redacted but just completely omitted.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That comes to us thanks to Stephen Fowler for an MPR exclusive investigation where they found that, despite their earlier statements, the Justice Department of the United States has been proven to have withheld Epstein files related to allegations that the current US president sexually abused a minor, and folks like Robert Garcia from the House Oversight Committee reviewed unredacted evidence logs and said, yeah, the DOJ is doing a cover up. There were files that got scrubbed from public view about multiple people who were key witnesses in prosecution. Right now, what the House Oversite Committee is saying, and what the MPR investigation concludes is that someone at the DOJ is trying their damnedest to keep the president out of this protect number one like.
Speaker 2: You, like you were saying, Matt, I want I want to add something in here because it's not it's it's part of the administration, but it's not the president. Right. Current Department of Defense Deputy secretary a guy named Steve and Andrew Feinberg. He once ran and founded this thing called Cerberus Capital Management. And there's a great piece from Project on Government Oversite that you can find from February sixth that detail how involved Cerberus Capital Management, a private equity firm, was with Jeffrey Epstein's finances from two thousand and nine to twenty thirteen, just how close they were connected. And then listen to this The Epstein Files is from the article. The Epstein files also include emails about Cerberus sent by higher ups from Deutsche Bank, which you had mentioned ben as being a part of this thing they managed. Deutsche Bank are the people that managed Epstein's investments from twenty thirteen to twenty eighteen. They played an essential role in his trafficking scheme because that's where he got his money and how he moved it around. And the Deutsche Bank employees identified Cerberus as a high risk account in an email that exists within those files. But then it all it's just interesting how becomes a web of connections tied back to each other, and that there is a human being that is not provably but potentially tied to this whole Ski who is now the Deputy Secretary of the Department of Defense.
Speaker 4: And tying back again, you know, to want to be careful with this, but tied back again to the current president of the United States as well as past presidents. I mean he was appointed right, right, Yeah, these are not the part of government you get to vote for, even in a democracy. So other files are Some were briefly taken down and the Internet went crazy, and they got put back up online in some form, and the DOJ replied, oh, our website was overloaded. So again nothing to see here, no attempt at conspiracy.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't look.
Speaker 4: Great and I'm still I think we all are still pretty offended. When the White House was asked about this, and a White House spokesperson said, look, the current president has done more for Epstein's victims than anyone before him.
Speaker 3: It's just not true. It's just not even remotely true.
Speaker 5: I mean, at the we haven't even talked about the Pam BONDI hearing right, the Holy crowd, I mean, good lord, what a show just I'm sorry, a politically speaking exactly an utter embarrassment of a human person just looking like a looney tune. I mean, who has everything to hide? I'm sorry, it's just it if it's yeh, quacks like a duck.
Speaker 4: But we love of we just want clowns in their place.
Speaker 5: Nose this notion of these victims that were in attendance, all of them raising their hands as having never been contacted by the DOJ, never been contacted by the FBI, I never given the opportunity to tell their story, to give their you know, testimony, and all of them saying yes, please, we want to they just don't want to hear it.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, there's no bit literally turned around to not look at them.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's one important thing that is the the the political pushback on that kind of thing, if it's if that argument is taken as a political stance, and the pushback is these aren't the first people who run the FBI or the Department of Justice, and this Epstein dude has been around for a long time. Wise we talked about at the top of the show, right, but that is definitely one of the first things. And it is because there are so many people who have stuff to hide and have controllable assets that are within some of these files. There's dirt on folks who get to those levels we've talked about before on the show. Right. Once you get to some of these levels, you are actively sought after by certain powers and that is not a conspiratorial thing.
Speaker 3: And you're part of the system, whether you like it or not.
Speaker 5: You're interconnected with even the people who you might not on paper or in the public eye be aligned with, and you have.
Speaker 4: To there's also an argument this is true in some echelons. There's an argument to even reach that level in the first place, you have to be compromised, right, Like you know, we could quote whatever Black Mirror episodes we want. But part of being in the Skull and Bones for instance, part of right, part of being in some selective societies I won't say secret, I'll play nice, but part of that is for you to give compromising information on yourself which establishes you as a trustworthy entity.
Speaker 3: That's crime talk, man. That's what happens when.
Speaker 5: You're in I'm sure destruction if that is what it is, and in a gang initiation that you have to kill somebody, you got to do a thing so they know they have this thing on you, and then you're not allowed to leave the gang or the mafia or whatever it might be.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Yes, we know all this stuff. And it makes me think about our early early discussions of Dave Chappelle and the offer that he got and then why he left the country went to Africa, right, because when you get offered millions and millions of dollars, tens of millions of dollars, there's usually something some extra comes with that deal. Those are the rumors, that's what we've heard. I've never been in that position.
Speaker 4: Do you want to be prime minister? We've gotta we gotta get you on film doing this thing.
Speaker 3: We're gonna need you to eat this baby. I'm sorry. I know that's but that's being discussed as well.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know out there, it makes me wonder about that whole hide the truth within a mass of other things. Right, I think back to the very first I think it's the pilot episode of Black Mirror.
Speaker 4: You remember this, right, Yeah, the way to the be prime minister.
Speaker 3: We is forced to check it out there There is.
Speaker 4: A unfortunately, there is a pork chop of truth to it. I will say, yeah, we don't want to spoil it too much, but we do want you to know. Files are still being hidden despite the Transparency Act that we mentioned at the top. We're talking more than fifty pages of FBI interviews, notes from conversations with a woman who accused the current president of sexual abuse decades ago, back in nineteen eighty three, when she herself was a minor. You can find more of that. We're not going to we don't want to re traumatize any survivors of abuse, but we do need you to know again, even if you are skeptical, even if you are as objective as possible. But Dylan beat me here. This is so fed up. This is not a real investigation, no dude.
Speaker 2: But you know what I would say, It is nice to see people who are connected up to this thing losing their positions and their jobs in other parts of the world. We talked about in our Strange News episode A little bit Someday. Came out pretty recently on the twenty sixth, was that the head of the World Economic Forum, the CEO of the World Economic Forum, those folks that do that thing, what's it called guys at the World Economic Forum, that big party, they all have Davosh that guy he resigned after review, after a review into his links to Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 4: You get a chance to resign or exactly the other consequences.
Speaker 2: Just remember when you see that news when somebody resigns or loses their position at a prestigious college or something, that is not really punishment.
Speaker 4: They're not going to jail. They're going to a chalet, right to a life of luxurious obscurity and perhaps quietly publish a memoir later. Right, Yeah, people are giving away. There's so much to unpack here, folks, we didn't need. We are gonna have to do an entire episode on Raphael or Zoro ranch over in New Mexico.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yes, yeah, we have to.
Speaker 4: And we have to look into again a deep dive into Epstein's possible ties with intelligence agencies. We'll have to be careful with that one.
Speaker 5: I think we just lay it out, dude, I agree, I agree, and guys, but on early in early January, I was seeing a lot of articles about saying how only about one percent of the total the totality of the Epstein files have been released. But then there was that massive drop, and now I'm seeing some other sources, largely led by the DOJ themselves, saying that they have released one hundred percent and that they are.
Speaker 3: In full compliance with the law. Okay, is that just smoke? I feel like it is. I feel like that's not That's certainly not the case.
Speaker 4: You are absolutely correct, my friend, that is certainly not the case. There's some tricky legalese there. When they're saying we've released one hundred percent of it, they're saying we've released one hundred percent of what we think is in compliance with the Epstein Transparency Act of twenty twenty five. They say that they're not releasing stuff they find redundant or irrelevant or a if.
Speaker 3: That's up to them to determine.
Speaker 5: They're curriating it like themselves their opinion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a non idea.
Speaker 2: Before we wrap, ban can I shout out two sources just for people to look up, and then we'll just move forward. Here we mentioned that it appears the Justice Department is specifically withholding files related to the current potus. If you go to NPR February twenty fourth, twenty twenty six, Justice Apartment withheld and removed some Epstein files related to Trump. It just lays out the allegations. There are the specifics of those claims, and that.
Speaker 4: Again is Steve Fowler. That's your journalist.
Speaker 2: Yes, And if you head over to the New York Times, I'm not gonna name the writers there you can look at there are three of them for this one. But the title is elite doctors served Jeffrey Epstein while treating his quote girls. This is from February twenty eighth, and it just outlines the connections there are between a lot of doctors, specifically Mount Sinai and doctor Ava Dubin, and then her connection to a bunch of other people, including a separate one in Palm Beach named doctor Bruce Moskovitz, which there's just a whole bunch of information in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You'll also see phrases in the Epstein files like an associate of his at mar A Lago nearby. What next? That's the billion dollar question. We stated way back in twenty nineteen. Anyone who has participated in this kind of stuff should be identified, investigated, and if warranted, they should be fully prosecuted. Under the rule of law. No one should be indemnified. No one should be immune. It's happening in other countries, but here in the US it's not happening, and for now that seems to be the stuff they don't want you to know. Last note, if you or anyone you know may be a victim of human trafficking, please know their resources available if you are in immediate danger called nine one one. If you are looking for resources and assistants, go to the National Human Trafficking Hotline at one eight eight three seven three seven eight eight eight. We'd love to hear your thoughts.
Speaker 5: And as we know too, I mean, oftentimes folks who are are being human traffic may not even know that's what's happening. They may have been Stockholm syndromed into a sense of security or into a sense of safety by design, you know. So it's it's not always clear, and there's a lot of emotional and psychological abuse that has part and parcel with all of this kind of stuff too. So very grateful to first responders and folks working in like ers for example, who maybe even clock that stuff like this is going on and try to reach out to get information from folks who might not otherwise ask for help. I'm just it's there's yeah, there's a lot, a lot of.
Speaker 4: Time pack so please please do avail yourself of those resources and reach out again. We cannot emphasize that enough. Thank you so much for tuning in. Everybody join us for our continue exploration of the unfolding Epstein conspiracy. For now, we would love to hear your thoughts. You can find us online. You can call us on a telephone. You can always send us an email for sure.
Speaker 5: If you want to find us online, you can do so by looking for the handle's conspiracy stuff or conspiracy Stuff Show. And there are other ways as well.
Speaker 2: That's right. We have an email and a phone number. Our phone number is one eight three three std WYTK. Turn those letters into numbers and they give them a call. It's a voicemail system. Leave a message, give yourself a cool nickname, and let us know if we can use your name and message on the air. If you would like to send us an email, you can do that too.
Speaker 4: We are the entities the Redeach piece of correspondence we receive, be well aware, yet unafraid. Sometimes the void writes back, We'll see you out here in the dark. Conspiracy at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 2: Stuff They Don't Want You to Know is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.