Speaker 1: Have you ever been in the middle of a mess, just wish you could open your eyes and it's all just a dream. Camp scuba pretty much feels like a bad dream at this point, at least the scuba parts. But now even the friends stuff doesn't seem to be going all too great. First I almost get sucked up in a riptide. Then Morgan gets hurt because of me. The compass is gone, and I'm running out of ideas. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: Guys, you are not gonna believe this. I have something to show you.
Speaker 1: You found the compass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's good news and bad news. Good news first, okay Brooks, I found the compass.
Speaker 1: You did it, let me see. And for the bad news.
Speaker 2: Thatch has it in It's what.
Speaker 1: You're kidding me, Morgan.
Speaker 2: Well, you see, I didn't find the compass on the path, so I snuck into the main office. You know how many books and different things he has stashed away in there. It was like a manic research project on wrong and it was risky. But I found the compass right where I suspected, on his desk.
Speaker 1: Did you sneak in and grab it?
Speaker 2: I couldn't because they were standing right there.
Speaker 1: Morgan, you said you had something you wanted to show us. What is it?
Speaker 2: I overheard that jan Professor Hayes talking, so I recorded them on this.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa? You actually recorded them?
Speaker 2: Did they see you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are they like after us?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. Listen to this must be where.
Speaker 3: That kid got hurt called the excavators for a minute. Help me?
Speaker 4: Kids?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 5: It sounds like you had your finger on the mic right there on the bottom, see that.
Speaker 1: Whole Yeah, I see, I see. Well this is a good start. What is he talking about? Excavators?
Speaker 2: I think he's planning to find the treasure and have his guys ready to pull it up the day after we all leave this place. We just have to figure out how to get some footage that proves it. God, I was so close to getting a confession. We can't let that know we're on to him, especially me. I have to stay out of the spotlight.
Speaker 5: Well, I think we have the play along for now.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll fake it there Today's scuba diving and come up with a new plan. Cutjub Morgan, fake it till we make it really Jack? Sorry, anyone have a game plan for this? Don't we just need to act normal. We need footage, Jack m.
Speaker 3: Today we'll be diving deeper and longer. Expect everyone to follow orders precisely. This is dangerous but necessary. We don't want another accident to happen like what happened to Morgan.
Speaker 1: Am I right?
Speaker 2: He's totally acting different today.
Speaker 3: And let's try to remember to tell me everything you find down there. I don't want to have to tell your parents that you didn't follow the rules. Now, isn't that right Morgan?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, see the compass it's right around Professor Hates' neck. He must be going down there.
Speaker 5: Morgan and I will keep an eye and thatched the rest of you just swim along, keep an eye on his.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 3: Finalize your scuba, your safety checks so we can get this dive started now.
Speaker 1: Underwater spies, I just never could have imagined in one thousand years this would be my first camp experience. I guess I'll just swim near the wrecket, not too close. I just had to look like I'm doing what I should. I just wish this face mask was a little easier to see out of There's he's totally using the compass. Man, He's so close to the spot. Morgan got stuck. Wait what's he doing? He's marking spots again? Why did he put an AX there?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: That X is a whole lot bigger, and now he's covering it up. He's trying to hide it. He's trying to make it so nobody knows it's there. Does he really think we can't see him?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Now what do da have again?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Do keep it on the down low.
Speaker 3: Somehow, I'll just cancel tomorrow's dive. These regrets won't know the difference. They've been blind this long. Good work today, everyone, Everyone deserves to night off and tomorrow too. Go enjoy the evening. It is almost the end of camp anyways.
Speaker 1: Just like that, he doesn't need us anymore. He saw he has marked the records with the big X and then covered up his checks. They're just trying to be inconspicuous until we all leave. Inconspicuous.
Speaker 2: They're trying to pretend they're not up to anything.
Speaker 1: Oh, Brooks, did you get anything? You wish we had an underwater camera down there?
Speaker 5: Well, technology is there, but the price is until the production advances a bit, average kids like me won't be getting anything that works even close to the.
Speaker 1: Water, Brooks, is this really that important right now? Sorry?
Speaker 5: Basically, I just got footage to fetch. He threw his fist in the air and actually jumped a little. He looked ridiculous if you ask me, and Brooks the point right, he didn't and it's definitely not enough to prove him guilty.
Speaker 2: Man, if only we could, if only we could move up the excavation date.
Speaker 1: Wait, Morgan, that's it. We need to get thatched to do the excavation while we are still here. If we get that attempt on video, we're golden. Hold on, how are we gonna do that? Come on, Morgan, I've got an idea.
Speaker 4: Wait, Avery and the rest.
Speaker 1: Of us just staying tightened, act normal, whatever you say.
Speaker 5: Hey, where are you going?
Speaker 1: Okay, Jim, you know the maintenance guy. Okay, he seems to have access to all the inner workings of this place. If we can convince him to reschedule the excavation without asking that, that's our best bet.
Speaker 2: Wait, he has access to the schedule. Isn't he just in charge of the mowing and the garbage and stuff.
Speaker 1: Well I'm not exactly sure, but that's why we're.
Speaker 2: Come on, This doesn't sound promising.
Speaker 1: Jim, are you here? Jim?
Speaker 4: Over here? Avery? What brings you here? Again?
Speaker 1: Well, A lot of things, too much to say, not enough time, Jim. We need your help. Thatch and Professor Hayes are planning to steal the treasure. Excavators are coming, but not soon enough, and we need to get footage to catch him in the act. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 4: Okay, slow down. Oh, I thought that was acting weird. I guess I've stayed out of this mess long enough.
Speaker 1: We need access to the masters schedule. Do you have that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? But what will that help?
Speaker 1: If we can resketchle the excavation without that knowing? Hopefully he'll just go with it and bring up the treasure before our last day.
Speaker 4: Ye it sounds risky. Have you tried to change Thatcher's plans before I can save firstday? And it's not the easiest thing to do.
Speaker 1: You just have to try. It's our last chance.
Speaker 4: Oh all right, all right, all right, Oh I didn't really like this job that much. Anyways. Let me see if I can find the phone number for the excavation team. When were they coming? End of the week Friday? Hold on a second Friday. Oh, there's a huge storm system coming through and Friday. Maybe maybe we actually don't have to trick him to reschedule after all, Like all he needs to see is the weather forecast, and he will want to reschedule it himself.
Speaker 1: Okay, but how do we do that?
Speaker 4: Just leave that part to me.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't wait to be done with this place.
Speaker 1: What do we have here?
Speaker 3: Hey, Johnny, did you put this weather report on my desk? Well?
Speaker 1: What's that? This looks bad? Johnny?
Speaker 3: Why didn't you tell me about this storm earlier? This is going to mess everything up.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I can't hear you.
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 3: There's a storm coming Friday. We have to move up the excavation. This thing looks like it's going to turn into a full blown hurricane, and if it hits before we get the treasure, we might never find.
Speaker 1: It again the hurricane. What about the kids?
Speaker 3: Who cares about the kids. They'll just have to keep their mouths shut. Just make the call to reschedule and make it happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, whatever you say.
Speaker 3: I want them here first thing in the morning. I don't care what it takes.