Speaker 1: First Day to follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 2: Jackson is on the phone today for a first Day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Cameron. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him. But first, Jackson, how long has evinces as you are from Cameron?
Speaker 3: We did a few days. I have no idea what's going on?
Speaker 2: Okay, how the day go?
Speaker 3: I honestly think the date went pretty well. We just went to go get coffee at like this local quality place, and we were having a lot of fun, like just like you know, just over coffee that we just had to go somewhere to get breakfast too, and so we got some bagels and then from a place that actually she had heard about from her friend, and then we went about walk and then we had a good time. We even ended on a kid.
Speaker 1: Well, is there anything that happened in that time that you think might be kind of the reason why she's not hitting you back.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've been thinking about it, and I feel like because at one point during the day, you know, it was going well, but at one point, I I talked about my ax like a minute she did ask about, uh, my ex a any X I had, like how it ended. So that's why I don't know if I no, no, nothing like that. I didn't bring it up like voluntarily like that like she asked. But I wasn't sure if like maybe I went in like too deep about it, and I just I basically talked about that how like we were just not a good fit. She broke it off, and uh, you know, just like not really like a great relationship. And maybe that's why I feel like I'm getting ghosted here, Like I'm just I'm afraid of like this might be another one of those relationships, and I'm hoping not, because, like I said, first date, great time.
Speaker 4: Did you call your ex crazy?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: I remained the civil possible, you know about it?
Speaker 2: That can always be a tough one if someone's like, yeah, they're just nuts, They're just so crazy. All of them are crazy, every single one I've had, right, and we're supposed to see that as a big red flag. So I was just wondering.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, that's basically it.
Speaker 1: Did you talk about your ex before or after you? Guys kissed it before.
Speaker 3: I only mentioned it for like a minute and that was it. It's not like it was like it became like a big topic of conversations about the day.
Speaker 4: Did you kiss her or did she kiss you?
Speaker 3: We both kind of just like leaned in and it was a moment kissed each other. It was a moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did she eat so many mag goals and have to run home? But that wouldn't explain why she's ghosting in a few days. Maybe she's not ghosting, she's just trying to figure it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'm just I'm trying to figure out. I don't know a lot. Like I said, like things like we're just like going well and I don't know. Maybe it was like the clone I was wearing or something like that.
Speaker 2: But I hope it wasn't that wearing terrible cologne.
Speaker 3: No, no, I say it's a pretty good brand. It wasn't anything like you know, yash like hurting or something like that.
Speaker 4: Honestly, AX smells still lack.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah it really. I'll get up in those you got as all right, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. Then we'll play a song, come back, and then call her and see her house why she's ghosting you, and maybe get you another date. Okay, thanks, I'm good, all right, plas, I'll come back at your first date follow up next if you're just joining us for today's first date follow up. Jackson is on the phone, and Jackson is getting ghosted by Cameron. So we're about to call her and see what she tell us why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another date if he still wants one. Before we call her, though, Jackson, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 3: Basically, I went on a date with the skirl named Cameron, and it started on as coffee, but then we ended up getting precess and then it turned out turned in just taking a walk, and then it actually ended with a nice kiss that this all happened like on the first date and then really well in my opinions.
Speaker 2: And you haven't heard anything from her since, and you think it could be because you talked about your ex.
Speaker 3: Possibly, Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: You're ready for us to call her? Yes, okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, miss to Cameron. Please, miss Cameron, Hey Cameron, how are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from radio show. It's called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 4: Hi Cameron, I'm Nina.
Speaker 2: Hi I'm Victoria.
Speaker 5: Why guy.
Speaker 2: Sounds like something maybe I'm not sure yet. It sounds like you are least listen to the show though, so thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love it. What's up? Oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: What's up is that we got an email about you from somebody because you're ghosting them. Oh, this is a first date follow up? You know the segment that we do that if you go somebody that can email us and ask why you're ignoring them.
Speaker 5: Yes, I've heard ever before.
Speaker 2: Okay, well who do you think email us?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, no way, Jackson.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: You really like your date and it's confused. Why you're ghosting him?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed right now?
Speaker 4: Are you ghosting him?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I wasn't even I wouldn't even call it ghosting him. Oh my god, I wasn't really ghosting him.
Speaker 5: I mean, after this, I'm mighty.
Speaker 2: Oh no, why aren't you talking to him?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm so like overwhelmed. Okay, I'm not really ghosting him.
Speaker 5: I mean we went on the day like.
Speaker 6: One day, a couple of days ago, like three days ago.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm just so like I just don't believe it. Okay, honestly, he was really cute.
Speaker 3: We went for.
Speaker 6: Coffee and we were hitting it out pretty great.
Speaker 5: We had breakfast. I just felt like he got very.
Speaker 6: Clangy and like like before the after by the afternoon and like he was already told me he loved me.
Speaker 5: I'm not for instant.
Speaker 6: It was a long morning, but still it was just like we were at the park. It was just too much in one day, I think, And that was probably the reason why I haven't called him, because I didn't say I love you.
Speaker 1: Back you, Yeah, was it I love you or like I love this or I love talking to you?
Speaker 4: Was it really I love you?
Speaker 6: Listen?
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 6: It was just supposed to be coffee, you know, and we started like really being his charismatic and very charming, and then all of.
Speaker 5: A sudden, I don't.
Speaker 7: Know, he was just like very like flattering and all you're beautiful, and then I love your hair turned into I heard I love you, you know, and I don't want to time to concede it. But it really was like too much, you know, like super exclaining well oh no, oh my god, Jackson, I'm so sorry, dude.
Speaker 3: You could say that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, you know the first day followups. Yes, Jackson is on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi Cameron. I didn't say I love you, yes he did. No. No, I was saying like I love your shoes. You know, I was probable.
Speaker 5: No, we listened, we were walking and you were literally like looked.
Speaker 6: Into my eyes and you were like, I.
Speaker 5: Think I love you or something like that.
Speaker 6: You No, no, No, I was complimenting you on your shoes and like your books.
Speaker 3: I was just talking about like the things that I love about you, and I thought because things were going so well, I mean I didn't think I was, you know, I didn't mean for to like sound like that, but I wasn't saying like I love you, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that right there is just weird, like why do you love my shoes?
Speaker 5: And like my house say, it was just like the things you love about me? Like how can you love anything about me? You don't even know me?
Speaker 3: Way, Well, the thing is okay, Well, the thing is I thought we were having a really good time throughout the date, and you know, just adding mood, things to do, and it's going on, and I was really enjoying that. I loved all those things about you, like, you know, with your personality and how it was. You're easy to talk to, and I can understand why you might think I would that would lead to me saying like I love you, But I didn't specifically say I love you. I didn't say that, but I love you.
Speaker 6: Just stop saying to me just like really creaming me off, just like seventy times.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry, Okay, I will say that that. I'm I'll say it, I'll meet But do.
Speaker 5: You see what you're doing.
Speaker 6: You're like making me uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Stop saying I love you. This is probably why your ex loved you.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, why are you bringing my accents? And please don't do that. Okay, I was not saying I want you, Okay.
Speaker 1: I think sometimes people react to the word love differently. You know, for some people it's a scary word. For others, it's a comforting word. So maybe this is kind of where you guys are on different pages, and some people can say it freely, some people can't.
Speaker 2: Cameron, would you like to go on another day? Which Jackson will pay for it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I would say i'd love you if I knew him, but I don't know him.
Speaker 6: That's not fair and vice versa. I mean, yeah, I don't think I want to go on a day with someone who's going to fall in.
Speaker 3: Love with me so quickly. I was just saying your shoes, I love your personality as well. I wasn't saying I love you went back and the way that you're you're saying, I'll tell you what if you agreed to a second day, then I promise I won't use that word ever.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. But you see what I mean sounds so clingy, just like I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's kind of nice, you just really like.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know. Maybe what do you guys think?
Speaker 2: I think you should give it another shot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's kind of nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, I really appreciate.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, Jackson, you got a second date.
Speaker 4: Jackson scream out, I love it.
Speaker 2: Good luck you guys. You both maybe you will first date follow up