Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. All right, so let's get into it, all right. Pfiser, Pfiser.
Speaker 3: Are we witnessing the death of Pfizer as a pharmaceutical industry wars heat up? Or do you think that they will have to recover in twenty twenty five. You've been very big on Pfizer, So is it over?
Speaker 4: That's that is such a like a finality. Right, We're not there, are we there?
Speaker 5: We're not there yet. But they've grossly mismanaged the company too much debt. And also they're blockbuster drugs they no longer have the exclusive on, and we've seen Eli Lilly race to the forefront. Pfizer didn't rush to the weight loss drug epidemic, mismanaged a few things over the last couple of years, and then they're saying guidance is down. For those of your stock club, I told you it was coming down to these prices five months ago.
Speaker 2: So for those of you who are listening.
Speaker 5: Who are like starting to load the boat, now, great job. But I don't think Pfiser is over. But I would say that they're junior varsity in that pharmaceutical space.
Speaker 2: Now. Eli Lily is clearly the leader there. Novo is great.
Speaker 5: You have a couple other players that I like a lot in the pharmaceutical space a lot more, but Pireser kind of took their foot off the gas and got comfortable. Also, when Covid panned out to be what it was.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know that had an effect on the bottom and top line.
Speaker 5: So I've been big on Farmer, but I told everyone in stock club six months ago, this is who happened. Here we are and this is why publicly I've always loved Eli Lily because the.
Speaker 2: Management is a hell of a lot better.
Speaker 5: They're drugs that they have lined up for the next ten to fifteen years, immaculate, and they manage a lot better, so that Eli Lilly is like the apple of the pharmaceutical space.
Speaker 2: I do like Pfizer if it.
Speaker 5: Drops another twenty bucks for like a long term position to hold into twenty twenty six, but anything before there is Trioche.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know what, It's interesting.
Speaker 4: I thought you're going to lead with the coronavirus part because we always talk about stocks that had tremendous benefits from being obviously in the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Prizer was one of them. Yep, we've obviously seen it pulled back.
Speaker 4: But you know, when a company reduces this guidance for the future, that's never a good sign. That's never a good sign, right, And so that was one of the reasons. It's like, all right, here comes a down tick.
Speaker 2: In it.
Speaker 4: But when you think about innovation, where are they at. Everybody in the pharmaceutical sector is talking about their weight loss drug, their weight ELI already has one. Pfiser is behind on that, right they haven't quite had one that's to market that's been as successful. In addition, this year is kicking in one of their When we always talk about mergers and acquisitions, one of their acquisitions is Seigon. They paid forty three billion dollars for that. That kicks in at the top of twenty twenty four. YEA looking at declining sales right from post pandemic, you're looking at the future guidance being lowered, you're looking at innovation, and now you're looking at debt that's being added to the bottom line. All these signs are negative signs when we're talking about the evaluation of company. Now, this is a strong company, it's ben atheous, but when you look at the trend, the trend is not in his favor. I don't know if we're going to I'm putting death on this yet, not yet or maybe not ever, but the declining trend is definitely clear.
Speaker 2: I mean, we'll walk in pneumonia loss one hundred and forty billion a.
Speaker 5: Market cap this year, and Fires has had always had these tough declines. In two thousand they were at forty five bucks. They did down to about sixteen. They got too high of what four point fifty three? They're at twenty seven now. I mean Fires, it gets to fourteen hour load the boat. I would like it at that price. I know they are expecting CGM to be like a blockbuster cancer drug, but after what happened during the Corona era, I don't know if people will trust earners.
Speaker 4: What's up. You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 5: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security them for a cancer treatment drug.
Speaker 2: The one thing that Eli Lily does have in their favor.
Speaker 5: And when twenty twenty four is going to be the year of things getting exposed and revealed, I don't think five thousand enough trust and the one thing that Eli Lily does have from the people is trust and great management. They expect to do eight billion in revenue from its COVID vaccine. I don't see it. How you think COVID is going to wrap up going into an election. It's not gonna happen. So but the thing that I do love when I talk about like a decade like pullback swing or loath the vote opportunity, we may have one. If it cracks fourteen, definitely, if it gets under fourteen, gets anywhere back to those twelve areas from like the nineteen ninety six area era, I would love it.
Speaker 2: But always study how much a stock draws down.
Speaker 5: They have a history doing it. This happened in two thousands, happened in two thousand and four. Of course, two thousand and eight recession was tough. They're just going through the same cycle again. Set your alerts at fourteen bucks. If it gets their hold it for a five year period, you'd be great.
Speaker 2: They said.
Speaker 4: One of the things on the horizon for them is that they're going to start licensing their pharmaceutical assets, which could be a revenue generator. Like we always talk about, especially when we talk about retail, we talked about people licensing content, licensing retail.
Speaker 5: That's what Adam did with Lina, right, say it again, That's why Adam did with Lina.
Speaker 2: He likensed the content out. He licensed one of his assets, snapper of it, Like, why did you licensed out an asset?
Speaker 4: So this man, So this is actually, this is actually in their report one of so that they're projecting to have an additional thirty to forty five billion in revenue by twenty thirty and this is one of the top line things that they're saying that could add it.
Speaker 2: So I just wanted to put that in there.
Speaker 5: Well, it's kind of like when they were saying a certain only fan star was making thirty million dollars a month and it was like we saw and it's like, I don't know, if you got a swift in your house, Like it sounds good. Rashall you ever called me and say the Steve Harvey episode, We're gonna get the license in the material.
Speaker 4: But not always a bad thing, Right, We've seen Disney that's worked for them, Right, We've we've seen them work. No, it has worked for them. It might not currently be working for them. But even some studios have a license out the content and now they're getting it back, and now you're kind of seeing like, oh, now that you know, Netflix would be a prime example, right, Yeah, studios license out material to them, and yeah it was great on the books for that point in time, but then streaming becomes prominent and now you want your content back, but you don't have the platform to actually put it out, and so now you're seeing mergers between these streaming platforms. So at one point in time, it worked just not as well as it used to.
Speaker 5: And the words of Gezi, if it's taking too long a lock up, bring it back, She was.
Speaker 2: Shorting me, what's to bring a stack?
Speaker 5: Hey, Pizer, listen, we was in a room this past weekend. So I'm learning not to say too much about too many businesses. Thank you, thank you, but you guys need to get your affairs in order. Like we're seeing a change of a guard. Like we're almost twenty five years into the century. At one point IBM, an AMD with the hottest thing in the chip space and video came and took that crown, kind of like when Lebron came into the league.
Speaker 2: We're seeing the change in of the guard.
Speaker 5: Fires are a great company, but Eli Lilly clearly is the king now and video is clearly the king. Get a chip space. This is not a good sign, but I do like it at that fourteen dollars level. I love it at that level, and I will probably exit at thirty five bucks through four years later.
Speaker 2: And you can also put some options on the two. But not a good sign. Not a good sign when.
Speaker 5: You come out and ladies, this is the equivalent of your man coming to you December twenty third and say, baby, I'm broke. I got it. You ain't got none coming next year, the baby, it's over with tough. You can sider it out. You may have to do that new relationship and sit through a tough year or two, but in a stock I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: Sit this holiday season out.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families
Speaker 2: Will be protect Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,