Speaker 1: Cool Zone Media.
Speaker 2: Welcome to kadapp and Hear a podcast where I last left RFK Junior on the proclamation that if he was able to take off as millions will die, and all evidence suggests that I am going to be right about this.
Speaker 3: I am your host. Mia Wong with me is gare Hello. He's making the meme come true. He's making the millions millions must die.
Speaker 2: We're really, really, really truly only the White Man could make real unlimited genocide in the first world.
Speaker 3: It's great, it's great stuff.
Speaker 2: So this is going to be a recap episode of not even all like some of the stuff AREFK Junior has done since since he's gotten confirmed as the fucking United States is Secretary of Health and Human Services, an organization which can includes so many things, but like for example, the NIH, the CDC, H I believe, yeah, many many things. So Okay, there are lots and lots and lots of different rounds of budget cuts that are happening and grant cuts from a whole bunch of different departments and agencies. We're going to start with National Institutes of Health cutting a whole bunch of studies for vaccines, for new diseases. So URFKA Junior's thing was, well, we're not going to fund any COVID research because COVID is over. So no more research into COVID vaccine treatments. We're not going to fund that now. Obviously COVID is like not over trivially. Obviously you catch it and it makes you sick, and sometimes you die and sometimes you get debilitating, long term negative health outcomes. But this is the law to get they're using to just be like, no, fuck it, fuck it, We'll cut all of the funding that we can find that does this stuff. Now the problem again. And so these cuts look a lot like the very beginning of the Trump administration where they were just going through and like you'd get a giant list of grants that got cut in the sense that like they're like control effing programs, right, and they're like searching for keywords and then just killing all the block grants that do that. We'll get more into the end of the episode with like a different set of cuts. But one of the one of the big issues with this is that it's it's killing coronavirus research in general, like all of it is getting like massive cuts, and so this includes I think it was cnbcos you're putting on this killing a bunch of fairly like late stage research on things like you know, like like actually having vaccines that could work across like the broad category of coronaviruses, because like obviously there are there are a whole bunch of different kinds of coronaviruses, and there are certain sort of vaccine techniques that can work to suppress like the families of them, and fucking I don't know, maybe maybe maybe the European for the Chinese will figure out how to do that, because the surest fuck isn't gonna be us after recud all this fucking funding. It's great, So all right, we're starting sort of I guess on the vaccine beat here because there's there's so many different kinds of bullshit. One of the other really big things that happened is doctor Mark Peters, who was the guy who like did Operation Warp Speed, which was Trump's like big push to get a code vaccine now, and this is something I think is worth highlighting it again. This guy like worked under Trump right a lot, and some of these programs where we're talking about later were Trump programs, but Trump won. I mean, like Trump did do some anti vax shit and say some anti vac shit, but he wasn't like a hardline anti vaxxer.
Speaker 3: Definitely not now. Yeah, at many points he tried to take credit himself for the fast response of the CODE vaccine, which, hey, as long as we get the vaccine and do whatever you want, buddy. And the amount that that's been like memory hold and like they're trying to like just alter alter history regarding the COVID vaccine is a little, a little head scratching. It gives me that just slow growing headache that I'm experiencing every day nearly all the time, just not due to COVID, because I've actually, to my knowledge, never gotten it, but it is a headache of political origin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think one of the one of the interesting elements of this is something the thing I talked about more like in the wake of like the immediate wake of twenty twenty, like twenty twelve, twenty two, is there used to be a big split in the Republican Party between like the lab leakers and the anti vaxxers, because the thing about being a lab leak person is that like you can't be a China release, a bioweapon person who also thinks that the vaccine is evil or at least you shouldn't be able to that those are like mutually.
Speaker 3: It took years.
Speaker 2: Legitimately, this is enough cognitive dissonance that even like the Alex Jones types, it took years for them to sort of like develop a level of cognitive dissonance at to do this. They did do it eventually. And what we're seeing right now right is like Trump is a way of sort of shiring up his anti vaccine flank, has just like handed control over all public health policy to these just like hideous anti vaccine like cranks. And so Peter Marx, who was like one of the big guys from Trump won and you know who stayed on through Biden, who was like, yeah, okay, I'm gonna fucking get this vaccine to work. He has been forced to resign. And Marx also was the guy who was in charge of vaccine safety in the US, right, and he's forced out. And he said in a statement for CNN, I mean, you can read the whole thing somewhere, but quote, it has become clear that truth and transparency are not desired by the secretary of this is our Kaid Junior, but rather he wishes subservient confirmation of his misinformation and lies. So that's good. That's the guy who used to be in charge of our country's vaccine safety going like, yeah, this guy wanted me to just fucking lie about vaccines constantly, So that's great. That's fun. So before we get into the people who he's also he's bringing in to do his like unbelievably fake, hack, bullshit vaccine study stuff, we should talk a bit about the measles outbreak in Texas.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The reason that this isn't getting more coverage is that this is going to get a really significant amount of coverage on this show in the near future when when those episodes are done, this is going to get significant coverage. For now, what I think is sort of important about this is that, so there been an outbreak of measles, which, like, there should not be outbreaks of measles. We have defeated measles. We have the vaccine. You can take it. It's part of the MMR vaccine. You take it and then you don't get measles. But there are massive, you know, like communities who are fucking not vaccinating and as like in large part because of the fucking anti vaccine shit that's being spread by people like RFK Junior, and faced with this, RFK Junior has done a bunch of unbelievably mealy mouthed bullshit about his personal choice to do vaccineslah blah blah blah, and then also did a whole thing about how he was going to have the government sends vitamin A to like combat measles, which is just nonsense, right, Like, so this is obviously just a complete fucking fiasco. We're going to cover this more as it goes on. Yeah, so stay tuned for more measles horrors.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The other thing we're not going to cover because it's going to be covered by these products and services are these advertisements.
Speaker 3: I would love to talk more about them. Well, we're still trying to get that hymns and eventually that them is a sponsorship. But we're getting closer. We're getting closer, getting closer. We are back now.
Speaker 2: What we are not coming closer to is finding a connection between vaccines and autism, because there isn't one.
Speaker 3: It's all fake.
Speaker 2: However, come up who I don't believe this include RFKI Junior, So our Kad Junior has been doing something. Okay, it's genuinely a little bit unclear who exactly is running this, whether this is like the Department of Health and Human Services is like a broader organization, or just the CDC. But he's trying to set up a bunch of people to like basically cook the books and try to publish some shit that shows a link between vaccines and autism. It's genuinely deeply murky and unclear as to who's doing what right now. But one of the people who's been brought in to do this is David Gear, who is oh god, oh boy, I mean, even by the standards of guy whose job it is to like cook evidence to make it look like there's a connection between vaccines and autism, even by their standards, Gear is like an absolute fucking hack. So we talked about Andrew Wakefield on this show, and there is weirdly a Wakefield connection here too. So Wakefield is the doctor who originally cooked up like a connection between the MMR vaccine and autism. Gear is from like a slightly different faction of these cranks, and this is this is the faction that's work that's like the most closely aligned with RFK Junior. And this is the faction that thinks that like weird methyl mercury or whatever the fuck in some older vaccines was causing autism, which like, no, it wasn't, but he, you know, he and his dad, Mark Gear like did a whole bunch of work to try to sort of establish his eminence. I'm going to read this from NBC just describing their work. Quote, the Gears conducted research from a makeshift laboratory in their in their carpeted, wood paneled suburban Maryland basement, so get there. They're doing this shit from their basement. Published several studies, many of which were retracted, and promoted an unproven treatment for autism that cost families tens of thousands of dollars and included injections of loopron, a drug used for prostate cancer and early puberty in children. It's only approved for precocious puberty and comes with side effects including bone damage, heart issues, and seizures. They diagnose kids with precocious puberty without proper testing and misled parents into thinking they were signing up for an approved autism therapy. A twenty eleven Maryland bord of physicians' investigation found the gears that violated standards of care. So to back up for a second, right, A, they claimed that mercury and vaccines is causing autism. B They claimed to be able to treat it with puberty by the autism with a puberty blocker. Yes, which is an awest extremely funny. Given like you know all of that, these people are like, you know what, trying to bam puberty blockers.
Speaker 3: Now give it to them. That's that's fine. We're gonna cure autism by giving all these autistic kids puberty blockers and making them trans Sure, sure, let's go for it. Let's give give that a shot. I'm sure. I'm sure that won't create a whole new problem for them. Yeah. Yeah that uh, that bone damage thing isn't real. But that's fine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, this is one of the other problems with this is like you get a lot of sources that are just fucking making ship up about these fucking diseases.
Speaker 3: To be fair, I also probably I'm unfamiliar with this exact puberty suppresses. Yeah, I don't think. But in general, yeah, loss of blockers is mostly mostly negligible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So so again again, this guy is like, I found the cure for autism and it's puberty blocks.
Speaker 3: Very funny. You know, I do know a lot of autistic people that have gotten how do I say this, they've seemed more comfortable once they've transitioned. I guess I'll see it like that.
Speaker 2: Look, it's being on the right puberty blocker is better for an autistic kid than going through puberty if you are trans. Yes.
Speaker 3: But this also shows how like the attack on puberty blockers for you know, quote unquote trans minors is completely nonsense, because these drugs have been used for SIS children to cease early on set puberty. These are fully reversible. Yeah, these are used for SIS children. It's used by these like hacks and weirdos to quote unquote cure autism. Yeah, by these same people as an autism here for the vaccines, oh my, even though these are the same like drugs, these quote unquote like chemical castration drugs, as Matt Walsh would put it, are you know now trying to be banned, uh for for for trans children? So you know, hypocrisy always always always matters. It's always it's always important to point out their hypocrisy because that's how we win. So here this is one one more step towards victory, Garrison. Garrison putting out hypocrisy is important because morale's a tarada struggle. It makes you feel good, and that's a little bit important. Average John Stewart post. But okay, let's continue.
Speaker 2: Uh So, his father, Mark Gear, who he was doing a bunch of this research wish, was short of his medical license. Now, David Gear actually amazingly, amazingly was not strict of his medical license. And Gart, do you want to guess why he wasn't strict of his medical license?
Speaker 3: He didn't have one.
Speaker 2: He didn't fucking have one, so instead, instead he was prosecuted for doing this shit without a medical license.
Speaker 3: He also doesn't have a medical degree.
Speaker 2: He has he has like a liberal arts Okay, okay, that that rules.
Speaker 3: These these liberal art students are giving our kids transgender hormones many such reasons.
Speaker 2: He's like the only person I've ever seen who actually genuinely did do like dangerous and unauthorized like fucking like medical, like unauthorized medical experiments on children with puberty blockers.
Speaker 3: Like He's the only one. Yeah, this is the first instance I've like heard of like nass unethical use of puberty suppressing drugs. It's a fucking anti vaxxery.
Speaker 2: And this is the guy they're bringing into the like the cook up a connection between vaccines and autism using like fucking bears data or whatever. So investigative journal is Brian Deer, who is i think probably most famous to people who've watched like an h Bomber Guy video as the guy who brought down Disgrace dex doctor to Andrew Wakefield.
Speaker 3: Deer like also wrote about this.
Speaker 2: Guy, like in his like unbelievably dogshit study about so. So he publishes like an unbelievably dogshit study about like the mercury and vaccines causes autism whatever the fuck, and it gets basically like immediately obliterated the moment autism like activists discover it and they're like, holy fucking shit, Like these people are evil. I'm gonna read a quote from Brian Deere's article about it. One of miss Sedell's that that's the person who like the auctism like advocate activists who like discovered this stuff. One of her complaints concerning the GEARS parent Institutional Review the seven member IRB Institutional review board consists of Mark and Dave Gear, doctor Gear's wife, two of his business associates, and two mothers of autistic children, one of whom has publicly acknowledged that her son is the patient's last subject of doctor Gear, and the other whom is a plaintiff, and three pending vaccine injury claims. So the IRB right that this is like an ethicultural review board thing that you're supposed to go through to get your studies like approved to the IRB for the study. Again, is these two guys, his dad's fucking wife, two of the business associates, and the mothers of two wattic children who think that that vaccines cause autism and are like one of whom is in a lawsuit about it and the other one is taking the fucking puberty blockers to try to cure the autism. So this is the guy who is being brought in to do the book cooking is a guy with no medical license, no medical degree, who had to retract his papers because they were bullshit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, and this is something that's common between him and R. Junior is all these people they think that like, and this is gonna be relevant when we get to the sort of HIV AIDS. Part of this is that these people think that diseases are caused by malnutrition and not by you know, like diseases, and they think that you can treat them with just being healthy instead of like vaccines. And you know, this is this is their worldview, right the people or sort of view genesis. This is also why they like one of the reasons why they fucking hate autism so much is that they're just you know, just on a on a sort of political level, like that's just that's just sort of that's just what their ideology is.
Speaker 3: Imagine how many skilled drone pilots they're going to lose. It's really going to backfire on I or we will see. Speaking of womp, womp, here's some ads. All right, we're back. Let's hear more about Robert F. Kennedy Junior, the second Kennedy to have a hole in his head. But this one's from a worm.
Speaker 2: WHOA Okay, So let's let's talk about the last group of things here, which is another series of massive budget cuts that they're doing. This is another thing where they have a giant list of grants that they're fucking cutting. This is another like anti DEI and so you know, there's a lot of the things that I guess you would expect from one of these, like you can only study white people ones. So like, there are a whole bunch of programs in this list of like grants that they're cutting that are like studying you know, racism and medicine and like the different medical outcomes between like people of different races because they're getting different levels of medical care because of the environments that they're in. And this is all stuff that like, you know, these people do not want their research demonstrating that like racism exists in the medical system, because it's it's just extremely bad for there just to be objective evidence that there is racism and that it's bad and that it kills people. So another very bleak thing that I haven't seen much coverage of is that a lot of these grants were funding research into trans healthcare and also the effects of like violence against trans people and things like mental health. You know, And this is also something that's devastating because like the state of trans medicine, it's like we know things that are safe and we know things that work, which is just letting people transition, but also there's so much more stuff that we need in terms of like hormone regimes that like work better, right and things like that, and also like you know, just sort of like basic health outcome stuff. And yeah, these people do not want anyone to know exactly how bad they're They're fucking transphobia is affecting the people that they're inflicting it on, and so yeah, they're like, fuck it, we'll just get rid of all these was funding. There's also a whole bunch of stuff that has to do with COVID. I was going to read the description of one of the fucking grants they cut to give you a sense of like the shit that they're cutting. Development of a handheld rapid air sensing system to monitor and quantify stars COVID too in aerosols in real time, which actually would be an unbelievably useful thing, right, Like a system that could detect fucking COVID like aerosols like in real time and tell you that there's fucking COVID in the air, staggeringly useful. They don't fucking want it. One of the big things that they cut is, like you know, we're talking about this with sort of like cutting my programs to study structural racism in medicine. They basically went on a like a county by county basis and found every single grant, like state by state, knab by county, city by city, every single grant that talks about studying the effects of COVID on non white people, you know, and they're doing this. I think people have forgotten about this. But one of the things that RFK Junior said, like I think this is dream the campaign was he had this giant rants about how COVID was like specifically targeted to leave Chinese people in Jews alive, which is great, that is how he put it.
Speaker 3: Someone should probably report that to Trump's Anti Semitism task Force. Yeah, yeah, you know, Hall monitor whatever. No one cares anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's you know, so so they're just trying to desow all this stuff. They've also just like in blocks, just like got rid of every single fucking thing that was funding like any program that was like mental health care as a block thing. They're just cutting all of it. So that's gonna make everyone even more normal than we already fucking are. See.
Speaker 3: Actually, I agree with this because this is the one thing where I think the lifestyle choice thing does matter because I just read yaoi when I'm sad, and it fixes me. And if everyone does that, I think we don't need any of these other mental health services. What'd you do in your manic though, read more YOOI. You get one side, because famously the Yao the yawi're reading demographic the most mentally stable and normal population. God.
Speaker 2: One of the other ones that's unbelievably concerning is again like county by county going through and cutting funding for like things things that promote child vaccination. They are systemically trying to cut off kids from getting vaccines, and they're trying to get rid of anything that opposes like their efforts to try to convince everyone to, like all parents to fucking not have your kids get vaccines. They also cut a whole bunch of grants for rapid disease response, which is great. We'll get to the exact reason why that's like so fucking terrifying in a second. In the like very very immediate term, they also have killed in one hundred and forty five grants for HIV, and this is a whole bunch of different HIV programs they are billing funding for distributing and getting people to use PREP, which is a pill that like massively help prevent HIV infections, especially if you're a trans woman and you were having sex, like you should get on PREP.
Speaker 3: Or a twink, I will say thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the uptake rates for trans women are specifically lower, which is the thing that we know because we have these fucking funding and these and we're not gonna have that ship anymore because they're they're cutting all the fucking funding for these, for these fucking research programs.
Speaker 3: I sometimes do forget that there are trans women with different like lived like sexual backgrounds than me, because coming coming out of coming out of twink culture, it's like ingrained, like your co host who permanently has only ever come out of less we had culture. Yes, no, because in uh, in twink culture, getting on PREP is is ingrained pretty hard at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's it's ingrained in a lot of places, but there's places where where it isn't. And those places are where things go very very bad, very quickly, which is why obviously they're they're eliminating the fucking reas for this because they want to fucking kill queer people, like they think they think that HIV is a fucking lifestyle choice. RF kid junior particular things is because of poppers, which.
Speaker 3: Is now leading to the poppers raids. Red alert everybody, red alert. Yeah, it's it's getting pretty scary out there.
Speaker 2: So it's it's really fucking bleak. I mean they've cut you know, I mean they're they're they're trying to just fucking get rid of this because these people are just fucking unhinged, virulent homophobes and transphobes, and yeah, they want to fucking cut these programs because they think it'll hurt us. They've also laid off the entire Office of Infectious Diseases and HIV AIDS policy staff.
Speaker 3: Is that bad? Oh, it's bad. Here's it's the firy CBS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they do child they're one of the other grops that have childhood vaccination efforts. They also run the fucking National Vaccine Program, which nobody knows what's gonna happen to it now, because again, the thing that we was supposed run it's just fucking gone. So who the fuck knows what's happening with that now. They are probably going to just completely destroy umps like giant Trump actually in his first term had a giant program to like en HIV that like kind of did stuff because it was someone else's program that Trump just kind of implemented.
Speaker 3: We're getting so close to the HIV vaccine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, and so who fucking knows, it's probably just completely fucked. Yeah, this is going to have just unbelievably hideous consequences on millions and millions of people. And they that it's not even though they don't give a shit, it's that they think it's cool and funny and based when people like us fucking die. Now, on the other hands, the rest of the US population is about to run into the same fucking thing that all of these stupid ass bankers thought, which is that oh, Trump will just fuck with the queries and leave us alone no where. We're going to close in the same place that they closed the last time I talked about fucking RFK junior, which is the fucking bird flu, which is that he wants dellusion to the bird flu is he wants to fucking let it rip and he just wants to just like be like, oh, we can just like take the bird to survive the bird flu, and we'll just let the We'll just let it spread and just use those ones and those ones will be healthy.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: So thing about this bird flu right is that it kills within three to four days. I mean, I just Matt Hose and Scientific Americas describes how this thing again within three to four days hasn't a ninety to one hundred percent kill rate. So you know, you can't just do this right because they'll just it just fucking kills all the birds. He doesn't want to fucking vaccinate the birds. Which is the thing that like, if you want to stop this, this this fucking pandemic from.
Speaker 3: Spreading, then you need to do it right.
Speaker 2: And once again I need I need to emphasize enough that when when I when I talked to virologists about this, they said that like letting the bird flu rip through all the fucking bird populations, right, just letting it fucking spread, letting it kill everything until you only have the ones that like didn't die. Is if you were like trying to cook up conditions, like feel conditions specifically to try to get it to develop a mutation to spread to humans, this is what you would do is you would just let it fucking spread uncontrolled and kill everything. So this is what we're doing at the same time, as again, anti vaxxers are fucking running the running our fucking vaccine services, as we are cutting the staff of cutting grant funding for people who do response to rapid response to emersion diseases, as we are cutting the fucking entire policy staff for the Office of Infectious Diseases. They are building a fucking pandemic. And all of these fucking people think that COVID was fucking cooked up in a lab.
Speaker 3: And what they are doing.
Speaker 2: Is like they are, they are now doing the thing they are accusing everyone else is doing, which is they are fucking at timpting dampleant policy to cook up a fucking play in a lab, except it's not coming in a lab, is going to be in America's fucking factory farms, and we are all going to start for the consequences of it.
Speaker 3: Well, I assume you saw the statement from Cantor analysts on Monday, the Wall Street investment firm. This founder was like a really was a really big Trump donor, was on the inauguration committee. But two of their analysts put out a statement today calling to reevaluate RFK Junior as a Secretary of Health and Human Services, calling out tess quote unquote apparent anti science and libertarian agenda, saying it will put people's lives in jeopardy to advance a discredited theory on vaccines.
Speaker 2: Look, I will say this, like, there are a lot of riffs in the Trump coalition. RFK Junior and his people cannot fucking be allowed to run these institutions. They need to be fucking run out now. If we do not do this now, millions of people are going to die. I have been saying this. I am going to continue to say this because you can see in real time all of the things that are going to lead to all of these people fucking dying. And you know his position is not incredibly secure in this coalition, right, Like, Yeah, there are lots of sectors of capital who don't want the entire fucking population of the United States to die in a plague.
Speaker 3: Yeah. After Carl's grandson's resignation, Truist analysts also put out a statement advocating for vaccine use and specifically against RFK Junior and his vaccine rhetoric. Biotech investors also spread similar anti RFK Junior rhetoric over the weekend following marx resignation.
Speaker 2: So yeah, go fucking I don't know, I don't I don't know exactly which public official you pressure or who you go scream at to try to get rid of this guy before he fucking gets us all killed. But go do that, I don't know, Go harassed or like legislator or whatever, or like, find find the nearest person who can can can be yelled at, who will convey this.
Speaker 3: Stand outside your local CDC office, sign and protest the CDC. The hospitals are empty. It's fake. Oh god.
Speaker 2: And on that note, getting us yet another fucking one of those Actually do they even do the misinformation labels anymore on like Spotify and shit in like YouTube?
Speaker 3: Well of course not. God, we love we lost the election. It's not half of it. Truth and reasonable list lost the election. Sorry not we So all right? Yeah, that this is the cpity could happen here.
Speaker 2: Get this guy out of office before we all fucking die in a plague again, it could happen.
Speaker 1: Here is a production of cool Zone Media. For more podcasts from cool Zone Media, visit our website coolzonemedia dot com, or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you.
Speaker 3: Listen to podcasts.
Speaker 1: You can now find sources for it could happen here, listed directly in episode descriptions. Thanks for listening.