Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is Jesse Kelly's show. Let's have some fun on a Tuesday, and there is a lot to go through on a Tuesday, So strap yourself in for three hours of madness. We're gonna talk about you being racist. That's coming up in a minute. Hang on, We're gonna talk about more Chinese infiltration in America. I have a couple other things for you on that, more flock camera talk. Younger generations don't trust people as much as older generations. That a little Iran talk. We'll talk about the strategic oil reserves, some pull numbers I'm gonna try to get There are so many emails I'm backed up on great ones. I'll try to get to those. All that and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Now, let's chat, because there's something that you have to be you're probably already aware of it, but something you have to be aware of and something you're going to have to prepare for. If your intention is to stop the communist revolution in the United States of America from destroying us, why don't we start right there. I dig that that's something you're interested in stopping right, you could be listening to a lot of things right now, you're listening to me, I would guess, on top of other things, that's one of the reasons you listen to this, to the show. You're interested in saving your country stopping the communist revolution? Good? So am I all right? Good? We're all covered on that. Okay. Well, in order to pause for a second, Bill Belichick, I know he's moved on to coach some college team North Carolina. I think it is now. But in case you don't know, if you never watched the NFL, Bill Belichick was an NFL head coach for the New England Patriots for a long time, won a bunch of Super Bowls. You know, everyone who's a Patriots fan loves if everyone else says, it's guts, we don't have to go into those things, doesn't matter. We don't want to hear from you right now. Corey's a Boston sports fan, all right, Bill Belichick. Bill Belichick was famous for something defensively, and this is what he was famous for. He would take whatever your best thing was and he would do whatever he had to do to take that away from you. So you when you played Bill Belichick. You couldn't rely on your best thing. You had to have a second punch, a third punch, and that best thing totally depended on the team. Maybe your best thing was you had an amazing why receiver, just one of these superstuds, hine, He'll put two three guys on him. Your guys never catching a ball? Do you have a second? Maybe your best thing is uh screen passes? You guys throw screen passes all day. Screen He loads up the box, takes away the screen pass. Can you move the ball without that? You see, you have to have a plan for your opponent's most reliable thing, his most effective thing. And here in the United States of America, the communists and frankly the Islamists who have joined forces, which we've talked about many times before, they have used and will continue to use the same thing over and over and over again, more than they use any other thing. And they use this thing because it has been effective for years and years and years on you and me, maybe not use specifically, and certainly not me specifically, but you understan what I mean, and what is that thing? Racist? You're a racist, You're a bigot. That's racist. You can't be racist. You're being racist. Why is it that they go to this all day, every single day. Here's John Ossoff, Senator from Georgia. He's in a Senate race right now. Listen to him describing his opponent might.
Speaker 2: Comment, has Withhill the warrant and look, I think in a way, it's tragic that here in Georgia in the year twenty twenty six, in some ways one of the central questions of the US Senate race is whether white nationalism belongs in the United States Senate.
Speaker 1: Why do they always go to that. That's racist, that's racist white nationalists not. Why do they go to it? They go to it because it's worked. And here let's talk about the why on that. Why has that been effective for so long? Well, first we can go back to our original founding in this country. America was founded by Christians. Various types of Christians founded the United States of America. People who read and believe in the Bible. If you don't, that's fine, I'm not saying that that is who founded the country. And this whole love your neighbor thing, Love your neighbor as yourself, care for the stranger, care for this. That is biblical teaching. One oh one, and the people the founding of this country all the way down now, they would have read that and known that, and those words would have been written on their heart. And that can be taken advantage of. Can't nice people be taken advantage of? I don't know if you've ever seen it. I've seen it about ten million times in my life. That's why I'm such a jerk. Ah set that aside, all right, So that was the founding. What else happened, Well, we had that founding in the country, but then we did have some Then that's ugly. Slavery is ugly. It is the pause. I know you're already writing me an email, and you don't have to, you can send it anyway. But about how slavery is the most common thing in the history of the world, and all societies historically have practiced, or at least most I know, I know, I know, I know. This is not me crapping on America at all. But slavery's awful. Owning another human being for any reason, just because they're black, or because they're an army you conquered, or whatever your bottom somewhere, whatever the reason, owning another person as if their property and treating them like property. It's a terrible thing. It's a terrible thing. Okay. So we have this terrible thing, terrible thing in our background. Then civil war happens, slaves are freed. Okay, who we're past all that, all right? Then we go through it a period of time in the country where in parts of the country black people were treated as second class citizens. You know all that. You've seen all the pictures. You know. You can't drink from this water fountain, you can't eat in this restaurant, you can't have a government job. You understand, You got all that. So we went through this the civil rights segregationist period, we'll call it that in the country. All right, Well again back to our founding. We don't want to think of ourselves that way. We don't want to think of ourselves as Wow, maybe this was a low mark, maybe this wasn't one. We went on the top of the resume. I mean, we can acknowledge it, but we don't want to act like that's who we are, And that's not who we are. By the way, that's part of our story, but that's not who we are as a country. So here's what the communists did as they infiltrated the American education system. They made those two parts of American history the center. It is the sun in the solar system of the American history curriculum in the United States of America, it is go ask any child k through twelve their American history courses, what are the longest, most intricate parts of their American history course. It is slavery in this country. It is civil rights in this country. It is beaten into the heads of American after American, generation after generation, over and over and over and over and over again. The only thing your child will ever learn about Andrew Jackson is that he was racist. The trail of tears. That's the only thing to learn. It's part of American curriculum. Now, what effect does that happen? Does that mean your child is going to graduate from their public school and be some dirty America hating communists. No, not necessarily. Maybe they will, maybe they'll be fine, but maybe in the back of their heads they will think to themselves, man, we do have a pretty ugly history. We man, we've been We've been terrible to black people in America and Indians terrible. We've been racist. And what it will do is it will cause and has caused generations of Americans to develop a complex. You know, I've told you, Oh, my wife, she's a gymnast. She was an elite gymnast on the Canadian national team University of Arizona. On a full ride, I mean elite gymnast. You can bounce quarters off of her abs. To this day, she'll tell you she's fat. It's the most ridiculous thing. Though I laugh at her, she get mad. It's the most ridiculous thing in the world. Why, when you're a gymnast, you have coaches, they'll body mass index you every single day. You're standing on a scale every day. Go ahead and gain a pound and watch what they do to you. You beat that into a young woman long enough, she'll go up thinking she's fat the rest of her life, the rest of her lif life. That is the exact same thing that happened to the American public on the issue of racism and bigotry. America's racist, America's racist, America's racist slavery, civil rights, slavery, civil rights, slavery, civil rights, slavery, civil rights. And now now that we've been beaten with that over and over and over again, when someone lobs that at us, that's racist. It is now our nature to go ooh am I No I'm not. I'm not hold on no, none, not me. That has to change. No, I'm not about to tell you to become a racist. But that complex has to be broken, and it has to be broken right now. We'll discuss it in a moment. Before we discuss that. What else has to be broken is these days of pain, physical pain that you are chaining together over and over and over again. Maybe it's not been days, maybe it's been years. How many years has your back hurt? How many years? How many years has it been since you used to be able to go for a walk, a hike, a bike ride, dancing without pain? Why don't you try relief factor and break that cycle. Relief Factor is not drugs, one hundred percent drug free. It is a unique formula of natural ingredients. It is a supplement. You take relief Factor every day. No, it's not going to master the pain for two hours. In fact, I'll tell you this, day one, you probably won't feel a difference at all. You know that week two you're a different person. Month two, life is better. Three weeks if it's seventeen seventy six seventeen dollars and seventy six cents one eight hundred the number four relief or relief Factor dot com. We'll be back fighting for your freedom every day the Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Tuesday. Member, you can email the show your love, your hate, your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So the most effective weapon the communists slash islamis the Redgreen Alliance. The most effective weapon they have used against you for years and years and years courtesy of the American education system. Indoctrination is the accusation of racism. Now, it may not personally wound you, but for most people, most people on the right, it is one of those attacks that makes them WinCE, It makes them defensive, It makes them feel like they they all of a sudden have to do something. And here's what's so wild about it, the communists. Did you know this? I bet you didn't know this. Did you know that the vast majority of the majority of the time they know what's a lie? They don't even mean it. They don't even mean it. Yeah, so they're hey, you're a you're a bigot, you hate Jews, and then you come out and you say, what, my lawyer's a Jew? What do you What do you mean, Honda, I don't hate You're playing defense. They didn't even mean it. They don't even think you're an anti Semite. They didn't even think it. Well, you hate black people. What do you mean my best friends black? I was just hanging out with my black neighbor last night. What You're already playing defense. They didn't even mean it, but they got you on the defensive. Now, when it comes to the foreigner, specifically the Islamist takeover of the United States of America, frankly all of Western civilization, but we will focus on the United States of America. They have four years used to great effect that accusation racist racist, bigot, racist racist bigot, racist, bigot, race sus bigot, years in years, in years they talk about it amongst each other, about how effective it is on Christian based Western civilization. If you and me, if we are truly going to be an anti communist movement that stops Communists, that stops the Red Green Alliance from destroying Western civilization, we have to learn to laugh when they throw that out. Are you capable of that? When your liberal ant paggy on Facebook responds to some pro Trump post of yours and calls you a bigot and calls you a Nazi, are you going to get defensive? Are you going to start to defend yourself or are you going to laugh? Are you able to laugh? And if you're not, and you're probably not, because this is, like I said, it's been beaten into what's for years. If you're not, you've got to get there when you stand against stuff like this. This is the mayor of deer Brock.
Speaker 3: I was just eleven years of age when I had the first gun pulled on me for being Muslim.
Speaker 1: And that's total lie, by the way. He just made that up. But communists and islamis lie about everything all the time.
Speaker 3: I was just eleven years of age when I had the first gun pulled on me for being Muslim in the days after nine eleven. Has been twenty five years since that day, still unchanged. Probably believe that the name of la Jussein Hamud is as American as any other.
Speaker 1: No, it's not, No, it's not, it's absolutely Huh. Are you comfortable saying that you know, I can see people emailing corporate headquarters right now because of what I just said. You know what they're gonna say. You know what they're gonna tell the suits, Jesse's racist. Do you know Jesse's racist? Do you know what I'm gonna say, Well, the suits aren't gonna care. By the way, they're totally cool about that. You know what I'm gonna say. That doesn't affect me. Communists, that doesn't work here, and you do that. We have to get to that place. And here's the reason I'm having this talk. We have to get to that place quickly because there is a thing that we've talked about many times. I know you've thought about it. I know we've brought it up many times before. There is such thing as a tipping point for a country. The tipping point being you have brought in so many foreign barbarians that the thought of deporting them almost becomes impossible. They are so ingrained in society, they're so ingrained in politics, they have made so many advancements that you can't dig them out by the roots and get them out of the country. And so once you hit that tipping point, then you have to almost do what the other side does and participate in various forms of tribal warfare where you're trying to get this tribe on your side and maybe that tribe on your side. And are we there yet? No, I don't think we are, but you could argue that we are. If you do think we are, that's fine. I've been not here to call you an idiot at all. I just don't want to believe that that's where we are. But I think we can all acknowledge you and I that we got to be close. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that Greg Bavino's number of one hundred and seven million foreigners in the country are is accurate. Let's say let's say that's accurate. How many Americans are there? Three hundred million, roughly twenty five percent of the country's foreigners. I don't know what the tipping point is, but twenty five percent is a lot. And when we say things like no more foreigners coming in, the foreigners with American allies will stand up and call you a racist? Are you okay with it? When we go around and we start deporting foreigners who are here. Now, the foreigners who are being deported and their American allies will stand up and they will call you a racist, a bigot. Are you okay with it? I don't want you to be a racist. They're a bigot, but you have to learn how to laugh at that accusation or we will reach the tipping point. And the damaging part about this is GOP politicians who are currently in office, they're not near ready. You're probably ready, They're not near ready. We'll finish that talk up really quickly, and we'll move on to other things before we finish that talk up. You know, we we just lost a couple Apache helicopter pilots recently, and it just happens so often because to train as a cop a firefighter in the military, to train is dangerous, to do the job is dangerous. And sometimes Dad doesn't come home, Mom doesn't come home, So who will care for the family left behind? Me will be sad for a day, Say a quick prayer, then we forget. Tunnel to Towers never forgets. Since nine to eleven, Tunnel to Towers has been coming alongside these families in the lowest moment a family will ever have, and they are paying off their mortgages. They're taking catastrophically injured veterans. They're getting them into these smart homes so they can live more full lives, better lives. Tunnel to Towers is there when I'm not, when you're not. All they ask from me and from you is eleven dollars a month. If you can, you sign up to give it automatically. You never know what's gone. Go to t the number two t dot org t twot dot org. We'll be back, missdos.
Speaker 3: Catch up.
Speaker 1: Jesse kellyshow dot com. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Tuesday. Again. We don't have to sit in stress. I take that back. We cannot afford to sit in stress about accusations of big treat or racism anymore because we will get to the tipping point with foreign barbarians in this country. The Red Green Alliance's most effective weapon for my entire life, and probably much older than that, has been accusations of racism. If you want to get anti communists to back off, back down, go on the defense. There has been no more tried and true method they have used than accusations of racism on white nationalism. And here's a Nazi and he's a biggot and there's a reason they continue to go that well, because it works, and older Republicans who are currently in office, are uniquely susceptible to this. It's pathetic and it has to change. How do we make them change? Well, you know, you know these politicians are downstream of you. You know that they're downstream of you. The reason you see some especially the younger GOP types, the reason you see some of these people like Brandon Gil Brandon Goes a great example. The reason you see some of them standing so strong and not swayed is because you and me were getting stronger and less swayed. Therefore, they don't worry that they have to bend over backwards for you and me. They don't worry that they have to quickly go to social media. I'm not a racist, I'm offended. They don't have to do that anymore. Headline. New filing details human smuggling evidence against quote Marilynd Father kilmar Abrego Garcia. We've been trying to get this MS thirteen scumbag out of the country for over a year. It's a nightmare. How do we get to a place like this. We got to a place like this because all these quote immigrant rights groups used accusations of racism effectively. Minnesota man honored as outstanding refugee charged in medicaid fraud case. How did we get so many freaking people from Somalia in the United States of America, a country where they just loot everything. It's part of the culture. They steal everything that isn't tied down in Somalia and we took over one hundred thousand of them and brought them into the United States of America. How how is that possible? Why didn't it maybe stop after the first batch? Do you know how do you know what they learn when you're in Somalia and you want to come to the United States of America? Do you know what they learn? How to say whenever you do something wrong racism? That's as racism. You're being racist. This is racist. It's the very reg you're bigoted. And what happens the naval gazing losers in the GOP go, Hey, I am not. In fact, well, I really welcome the smallies in my community. And in fact, I'm going to go down to the local small parade this week and I'm gonna eat rice and bananas. This is the mayor of Boston told you about my Boston story only went once me Chris corey Ween went back there, did a show, Got to hang with the great Wrko It was it was awesome. Okay, Boston is awesome. Do you know that? Awesome? One of the coolest walkable cities in the country, food Dynamite, really really cool place. This is the Mayor of Boston, as.
Speaker 4: I understand, this was part of an open process to start laying the ground By.
Speaker 1: The way, that's just to give you a little background. Michelle Wu, the Mayor of Boston. What she's talking about here is Ice ICE. ICE needs a place to headquarter when they go into cities. They need buildings to rent, they need parking spots, they need things like that, basics. So knowing that here she is.
Speaker 4: As I understand, and this was part of an open process to start laying the groundwork for potential procurement or you know what's called an RFP to actually get parking spots. So it seems like this is an early precursor step. We as a city will be filing another for aer request for any responses that have come in from the Boston area so that we know what information they may be sifting through. We strongly oppose any expansion of their efforts here and would encourage and will be reaching out to property owners to try to make sure that they're not adding to a surge of unlawful and dangerous hectary.
Speaker 1: In case you didn't understand what she said there, If you're somebody who's willing to lease parking spots to ICE so they can deport rapists and murderers, the mayor of Boston is going to find your information and expose you. And do you know what they will say when you say, yeah, s I won illegals out of Boston, out of Massachusetts, out of America. Do you know what they're going to say to you. They're going to call you a racist? Are you okay with that? We have to get there. Let's do some emails, Jesse. Men are not leaving the workforce. We are being pushed out. I am in medical sales and our company announced recently a few years ago that two thirds of all new hires will be minorities and women. They have made good on that promise. Yes, this is something that we've talked about many times before. We can't act like men, especially white men, being driven from the workforce is just kind of something that happened. Well, that's kind of how the market moved no, because of a lot of what we've already discussed. The only acceptable systemic form of racism in the United States of America now is open bigotry against white men. And keep in mind, when I say stem, I'm talking about hiring practices, government practices, things like that, because all human beings have racism inside of them. This is I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about systemic racism. The only kind that is acceptable, encouraged, and in fact people companies will brag about doing it is racism against hiring white men. And now we have large quantities of despondent white men sitting at home, getting angry, getting depressed, checking out, and it's a disaster for the country. And then the next the next TV commercial that comes on, it'll be Delta, It'll be some major airline that comes on and says, we have committed that two thirds of our workforce are going to be women or minorities. What is that Every single announcement to diversify your workforce is an announcement that you intend to discriminate against white men, and you brag about it. Remember that article that came out. Article came out, and I forget New york Er Wall Street Journal, I forget what it was the headline, and I'm paraphrasings. I don't have it sitting in front of me. Was in the wake of George Floyd, Corporate America pledged to freeze out white men or something like that or only highre DEI candidates, and they succeeded, and the number was north of ninety percent of corporate jobs post George Floyd, not white men. And when you raise your voice about it, what are they gonna say? Oh, put on your klan hood? What are you a Nazi? What are you racist? Nope, you better speak up and speak loudly about it. We all should. And he's right. It's oh Chris brought it up. Chris, what is it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knowews? All right? Thank you, Chris. Headline companies avoid hiring white men as part of diversity push. That was last year. That was last year. They didn't just do it, they bragged about doing it. They announced publicly their intention to do it, and then they did it. And now every day I have to read some new headline about how many young men are depressed about how women are out numbering men in the workforce. By the way, it's not just a skin color thing. I need to stress this. The attempt to diversify the workforce was really just bringing in gobs and gobs of more women. You know, we'd like to think that sometimes we like to think that DEI is just about maybe well, just hiring black people, and of course that is part of it. It's about women. Nope, we're only looking for women. No, we need more women. Gotta have more women. Sorry, sorry, young man. Do you have a four point zero hard work? Great recipe, great, great recipe, great resume. Sorry, not interested? This is only for women. Gotta stop, gotta stop. All right, we'll do some more you. I don't want you to worry about any of that. I want you to hire the best person for your company, no matter their skin color, no matter their gender. ZipRecruiter will help you find that person. Do you know that ZipRecruiter already has the person you're looking for? Get this, Get this. As you're listening to me, you haven't gone to ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse yet and signed up. I understand that, but please know that as you're listening to these words. That person you want is sitting there waiting for you. Four out of five employers find a quality candidate the first day. ZipRecruiter is number one, the number one rated hiring site for that reason. They make it easy and they make it fast. They know you need someone now, you gotta have someone next week, you gotta have someone soon. They know you don't have six months to have that empty desk. Zip Precruiter's here to make it fast and easy. Give them a shot. Try it free at ZipRecruiter dot com, slash Jesse that ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse. We'll be back feeling a little stocky. Follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly's Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Tuesday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Here's Zronmamdonie.
Speaker 5: We have the power to set ourselves free, and I consider my own faith. Islam a religion built upon a narrative of migration. The story of the Hidra reminds us the prophet Muhammad, so the ala Ali who was seldom was a stranger too.
Speaker 1: You're not a bigot. If you don't want that look even if you are, I don't care. If you don't want that in your country, doesn't make you a bigot, doesn't make you a bigot at all, makes you somebody who understands culture and how things work. I go to talk about this just for a second before we move on, because I want to talk about China. I mentioned that Chinese influence Eric Swalwell's stuff yesterday. I have a couple other little tidbits on that I want to get to, and I want to get to a bunch of emails. I know I've only got to one. But gen Z, the younger generation, they have the lowest level of interpersonal trust that they've ever seen in polling, what is interpersonal trust? When you meet people? Can you trust them? When you meet people, can you trust them? Just thirteen percent of the youngest adults say most people can be trusted. I want to point out a couple of things. First, let's not dismiss this. Social media helps cause this. It does. And this is not me lecturing anybody to get off social media, although you should be taking long breaks from social media. If you're on social media all day, every day, your mind is hopelessly warped. But and this is not me telling you to delete your Facebook account, not at all. But so many young people now they don't deal with very many people in person because you don't have to, especially once you get out of school, once you get out of high school, unless you go to college. How many times do you have to interact with other human beings maybe at work for a while, depending on your job, but not that many of them. So that is a big part of it. And another big part of it is this think about how often that generation was freaking lied to about everything. Certainly during the COVID era, they were in no danger. And young people are not stupid. They can read the news. They were all over the internet. There wasn't anything else to do but get on the internet. During those stupid COVID lockdowns. They've found out pretty quickly that young people, certainly young healthy people, weren't at any significant risk at all of bad things happening to them if they happened to get COVID. And yet they got their sports taken away, they got their graduation taken away, they got this taken away and that taken away, and senior prom taken away and it was all based on freaking lives. I feel terrible for him, I do, but that means we probably have to be more proactive on making them do things in person. As parents, if you are one, or you're going to be one, please make your child interact with other human beings. I told you. I told you what I did when we had that meeting with the suits down in Florida. It was a few months ago. I was gone for a couple of days and it was this big, you know, fancy meeting, nice nice place in Florida. And when I say the suits, I mean the suits. It was all the biggest shots. There were about ten people in that room who if they decided to in that moment to just have me fire to boom God like that kind of power in that room. So this is too we're dealing with. I made my sons come. People weren't bringing their kids in there. I did, no, no, no, no. Put on good clothes, and you walk with your father around a room and you shake hands and you make conversation and you learn how to handle yourself. It's look. And by the way, I have one son, my youngest, who loves that crap, and I have a son, my oldest, who doesn't. He's much more of a loner, much more of you know, wants to be by himself, likes his alone time. He has his friends and whatnot, but likes his alone time. Guess what he's got to do. It too. Doesn't mean you have to celebrate. It doesn't mean you have to enjoy every minute of it. In fact, you may hate your freaking life for an hour and a half while you're pretending to like the crappy r dervs and listening to some old person tell you a story. Maybe it's the worst thing in the world. Guess what that's important too. Sit there, look someone in the eye, have a smile on your face, and make conversation. Older generations like me and those older than me, we took it for granted that we had so much interpersonal interaction our entire lives. Because there wasn't social media, there wasn't smartphones. That was what you did. You took off with your friends when you wanted to hang with your friends. You couldn't log into a video game and put on a headset and gather with all your friends to play football or whatever it is everybody's playing these days. You had to get on your bicycle, and you had to go get with your friends, and you had to take off across town when family came over. There was no ducking out to the bathroom to take a twenty five minute poop until your legs are numb on your smartphone to escape the whole thing. You had to go take care of your business and get right back out there and listen to Aunt Judy tell you about her shingles. And that's healthy too. We have to be more purposeful with younger generations in getting them in front of other people, because it doesn't happen naturally. Your parents, my parents didn't have to do that with me and their parents and their parents. We are, as I've told you before, this is the first generation of parents in the history of the world. There aren't very many things that are first in the history of the world because everything you know, there's nothing new under the sun. This is the first generation of parents in the history of the world that has to be purposeful about making sure their children interact with other human beings. If you are not, they will not. It's safe and it's easy to log onto your computer to sit there on your smartphone and sure you're gabbing with people on social media. That's not playing football in the backyard with them, going out, getting into trouble, going on a date. If you're a young man, I really want to encourage you. Please hear me on this. If your parents allow you, ask a woman out on a date, you don't have to spend a lot of money. Take her to freaking McDonald's. If she's too good to McDonald's, screw her. Take her to McDonald's, get a burger, go for a walk in the park. Treat it with respect. Take a young lady out on a date and fail, and, by the way, get rejected. Also healthy. No, I'm not interested. You're ugly and stupid. Yeah, whatever, I'll date your friend. All right there, I'm off my soapbox. Let's talk about China. Hang on,