Speaker 1: It's the best Bit of the week.
Speaker 2: With Morgan Part two. She's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Best Bits this weekend.
Speaker 4: We're gonna catch up on The Bobby Bone Show together, but first I encourage you to check out Part one Part three. This weekend with Eddie. Part one was fun. We got of on live, talked about a whole lot of things. I challenged Eddie to go and do something he's been wanting to do. In Part three, we answered listener questions about his kids, his wife, and what's been happening in his life lately. So check both of those out if you want to hear from Eddie, and I think you should because it's just fun content, all brand new.
Speaker 3: We don't use anything.
Speaker 4: It's kind of just two friends having a conversation and catching up on life. Now the reason you're here. Part two catching up on the show, So let's do it. We did a segment called don't knock.
Speaker 3: It until you try it.
Speaker 4: You know that popular phrase where you will tell somebody about something you really love and you're like, don't knock it until you try it. Well, we each had one brought it to the table. And it's not just food related, which I did have a food one. So here's a bonus. Don't knock it until you try it. And nutella. I know sounds crazy, but it's a sweet salty combination that is amazing. So don't knock it till you try it.
Speaker 5: Number seven, don't knock it till you try it. It's an old expression. Let's all do them. Don't knock it till you try it. I'll go first. I knocked it before I tried it, but now I will say, don't knock it before you try it. When it comes to being a shoe free house, I hated it. It was so annoying to take my shoes off. I was embarrassed to tell people that came to the house, Eh, you gotta take your shoes off. My wife's making us uh. I like it now because the floors are so much cleaner, Like whenever anything's getting all that dirt they come from the bottom of your feet out of the house, on the bottom of the shoes, it's not there. So whenever we mop floors, it's not dirty, the water's not dirt. It's crazy how much germ is not existing in the house because of that, so I'm gonna say, don't knock it till you try it. My other one is a one for all you haters out there that go, man, good steak, doesn't they do? On one, don't knock it till you try it? But two? Are you putt any seasoning on it before you cook it? Why? Don't need anything? Like hypocrites? There are a one hypocrites out there, So don't knock it till you try it. Well, dabble a one on little pieces of that meat. That's number two. I got like eight, but Amy, you go.
Speaker 6: Oh, I would say cinnamon rolls with sausage gravy on top. It's a family tradition and mind you do it every Christmas. But so many people when I bring it up, they like, oh, they can't even think about it.
Speaker 2: It is so good.
Speaker 1: Don't knock it too, you try it.
Speaker 5: I feel like I wouldn't knock it, but I would like to try it. But I've never thought to try it. Never heard of it. Yeah, just from Amy, and I always forget about it immediately when she stopped talking about it. Yeah, so that does sound good.
Speaker 6: Not gonna try it, but it's white gravy with a spicy Jimmydine sausage.
Speaker 1: Whip that up. Put it on top of you know, just PILs very dope boy, cinnamon roll. You're good to go.
Speaker 5: You know what else? My wife made it this pretty good. I say, don't knock it till you try it, because I knocked it. I knock a lot of things, guys. I'll be honest. I'm a cynic. I knock everything. My wife was like, hey, do you want I don't like eggs either, not a big egg guy, so wh the egg prices go up, don't effect me. She's like, hey, do you want scrambled eggs? This is this past weekend. And I was like, nah, not a big egg guy. And she's like, well, I can put like this. I can make ground up some ground turkey or some ground beef and we'll mix that in the eggs. And I'm like that, not a big egg guy. And some of the meat that she had made pasta with the night before. I'm not a big pasta guy. I don't like pasta. Really, it's fine. She was like, I can use that meat from the pasta with a pasta sauce on it. So that sounds disgusting like ground beef with pasta sauce on it on scrambled eggs, and she was like, don't knock it till you try it, and I said, okay, but if I don't like it, we have to go to my place or I get pancakes. And she was like, cool, I loved it. I knocked it, then I tried it. Then I loved it. Scrambled eggs with beef with pasta sauce on it for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 5: Interesting. I knocked the crap out of it. Then I tried it lunchbox.
Speaker 7: It's easy, man, sleeping naked. Let me tell you. When you get into the in your bed naked in those sheets.
Speaker 5: Saying it makes me feel weird, I got a visual. I hear you.
Speaker 7: No, no, don't knock it until you try it.
Speaker 8: But the sheet they've been sitting there all day and so they're nice and cold, and you get in there naked, and it is just the best feeling in the world when you pull those sheets over you and you're like, man, this feels amazing.
Speaker 7: Don't knock it till you try it. I'll tell you sleep naked.
Speaker 5: I've tried to sleep naked. I just like pinch myself. You know what I mean, Like you're roll over in it. Oh, he may not have a problem.
Speaker 7: Maybe I'm a sleeper, so it doesn't bottom you.
Speaker 5: Don't have Yeah, I don't don't.
Speaker 1: Then it's not a problem.
Speaker 5: You get it, stuck it, Eddie. Don't knock it till you try it. This is easy, guys. I've been telling you all for years.
Speaker 9: Black and white movies, you guys knock it all the time, and you won't try it. Next time you're scanning through the TV channels or whatever, you see a black and white movie, stop watch it for a second. I promise you're gonna love it because they look dull. But there's some gems.
Speaker 1: They are dull. They don't look dull.
Speaker 5: They are dull like they yeah, like when you see them, like visually, they are dull.
Speaker 6: Literally they say, if you want to be less interested in your phone, put it on grace scale to where it's black and white, and you won't watch your phone as much.
Speaker 5: So you guys are going, we are well. You made us watch one black and white one and I kind of liked it. It was color. What that one was colored? It was old, but it was cold. There was another one that was black and white there was, Yeah, I remember it was in like another country. Yeah, Roman Holiday, it's in color.
Speaker 1: They have both options.
Speaker 5: I think, Oh, did you set to watch the black and white one? Did you love it?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 5: I didn't hate it, but I probably have liked it more if it was in color. I can't believe I watched the black and white one, lunchbox. You already did yours? Okay, yeah, I forgot he did the naked one. I know as soon as I said his name. Okay Morgan.
Speaker 4: Uh So doing things by yourself. For a long time, I never wanted to do anything by myself. I always had to be with a friend or or waited for somebody to come along and do it. And now I go to the movies by myself. I do dinner by myself. And I am so happy with the fact that I finally took the plunge and did it because I feel good doing it.
Speaker 3: Every time I come back.
Speaker 4: I'm happy.
Speaker 3: I get to have all the food.
Speaker 4: I want to have, I get to see movies that I want to see. It's just an enjoyable experience.
Speaker 5: And then black and white, No, no, until you try it, you guys. One more that I had put on and I remember I was in my room. My wife and I had just started dating, and I don't know, she's reading a book something in the living room. So I was in the bedroom. She walked in. My laptops open and I have like some things in front of me, and she's like, what are you doing. I was learning magic and she was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 5: Nothing, And she's made fun of me for trying to learn, like because I was like, She's like, why are you doing magic tricks? And I was like, I don't know, just for fun. And when you do a magic trick in front of somebody, guys, they're blown away. Yeah, they're blown as an adult. Learning magic as an adult.
Speaker 1: How many hours do you have to put in to pull it off?
Speaker 5: Probably a couple or a few or nine. But you're stealing. Yeah, you're knocking it when you can do magic in front of anybody and they're like wow, almost not a better feeling. Don't knock it till you try it. Learning magic as an adult better than sleeping naked. Sleeping naked hurts me, not him, not mini me, but me.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 4: So there's a football coach out there who's banning his players from dancing very specific type of dancing, and it encouraged us to talk about the things that we wish we could ban from the show or the studio, and so we all laid it out there, put it on the line, shared the things that we hope Bobby will approve of to ban from the studio. But spoiler, I don't know that any of these things are gonna get banned.
Speaker 5: Number six West Virginia football coach Rich Rodriguez is banning his players from TikTok dancing.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, like on the field after they score or just at on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 6: I thought maybe they score and they do a little dance they learned on TikTok.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think it's bringing TikTok to the field. I think it's taking the field to TikTok or like in the locker room.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah.
Speaker 5: So he's like, hey, h no more TikTok dancing. So quote they're gonna be on it. So I'm not banning them from it. I'm just banning them from dancing on it. It's like, look, we try to have a hard edge or whatever. But then you're there in your tights dancing on TikTok. That's not the program we want to They had a problem with that. Huh interest too much TikTok dancing. Rodriguez is beginning his second stint as a Mountaineers coach. He said he has talked to US players about the tendency and society to emphasize individual rather than team. Quote. I hope our focus can be on winning football games. How about let's win a football game and not worry about winning the TikTok. Anybody says the TikTok that was like one hundred.
Speaker 6: But also when you're all collectively learning and dance team together and doing it, that is team.
Speaker 5: Maybe makes the rule. If it's not twelve or more people, you can't dance on TikTok. But I thought it's funny. He didn't even say don't be on TikTok at all, or like, don't even like post you talking, just like no dancing, no dancing. We're dancing in your tights on TikTok. That's from ESPN. If you were to ban something from this show, Amy.
Speaker 6: I know exactly what I would ban. I would ban y'all's negative attitudes about us personal one doing any sort of bond being outside of the show. You just couldn't shut it down, Like if I plan it and we go do it. If I plan it, we'd have to go do it.
Speaker 1: That's just it. I can't ban it.
Speaker 5: You're not a dictator.
Speaker 1: But you said if I could ban anything on the show.
Speaker 5: You're forcing us to do something. You're not banning us from something.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I'm banning you rejecting it.
Speaker 5: That doesn't know, that's not that?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 5: Then you're banning us.
Speaker 1: How do I How do I make it happen?
Speaker 5: You don't. That's the point. If Eddie did tell me how the day goes. I think Amy's really lonely. She's dying to get us to do something with her.
Speaker 6: I just think it'd be good, especially just the bonding that can happen. It would be intentional. I'm not just trying to hang out. Like we would have different exercises and things that we do to help us and we'd be better for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, I just like to say this real quick, ammy. How long we How long we've been together?
Speaker 1: Almost twenty years?
Speaker 5: Much I have tell long we've been together? Twenty two years, Eddie, how long we've been together. I mean, I've known you for twenty some years. Yeah, so I oh, you know, a lot of bonding. We're bonded as could be pretty bonded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out together as a ship.
Speaker 6: Like it's huge corporations bring in people for different activities, and.
Speaker 5: I hear you're you're sating lonely, and we should, we should really appreciate that.
Speaker 8: Also, in those big corporations there's like one hundred people, so you don't work with the same person every single day.
Speaker 6: They break into groups, the individual groups they work with, Okay, super close.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry you feel that. Web. Sorry you're sad, and I'm not sad.
Speaker 1: I just want to ban you all rejecting.
Speaker 5: Are we banning that? You can't ban a no to something that's a negative and a negative people a positive and you basically said whatever I said we've got to do. I want to ban you guys saying no to anything I suggest.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 6: I didn't say anything, as it does I said specifically us doing something that will bond us Mutchbox.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, you.
Speaker 8: Man, there's a tough one, but it's pretty uh, it's pretty dire, guys.
Speaker 7: We got to ban aliens. We gotta ban aliens.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you, like, until they come down, no one believes in aliens and so like, until they come down and talk to us, come in the studio. No one wants to hear us talk about aliens.
Speaker 5: Aliens. Book an alien, If you book an alien show, we can talk about aliens.
Speaker 7: Until then it's aliens are off the table.
Speaker 5: Got it? Got it? I will consider that, Eddie, I'm gonna see you'll consider it. Yeah, yours is crazy. Lunchbox, I can think about lunchbox. Didn't tellus whatever I say you what you said was you want to ban us saying no to what you say? At least it is like a real thing, as good as it is.
Speaker 6: It's a negative attitude towards something that could be so positive.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to ban.
Speaker 9: Punishments, specifically what specifically outside of the studio. Punishments Every anytime you guys punish me and I got to go into public place and do something stupid.
Speaker 5: I hate it. It's so embarrassing. Give me the point of it. And other people have to do it too. Do you like it when they do it? Amy never does it.
Speaker 1: That'll put myself in that situation.
Speaker 5: Doesn't lose though those games.
Speaker 1: Or I don't enter.
Speaker 5: That's the one like, that's the one thing I hate about this job.
Speaker 1: There are the public.
Speaker 5: Shaming of doing something out that the studio. I hate it, but the point of the bit is the public shame. I get it, but I don't want it anymore. You want to ban public shaming games? Yes, Morgan banned something.
Speaker 3: I would like to ban us making the studio cold.
Speaker 4: I have to have a blanket in here at all times to keep myself.
Speaker 3: Warm, and I am so tired of having to have.
Speaker 5: A poinket on. So far we got four bands against me, like, all these are things, Yeah, all these are against me. I would like to ban, and I've actually considered enforcing this because I think it's good for everybody. Oh what do you think it is? I'd be singing, No, that's what you're gonna do, lunchbuk. I want to ban yawning in the studio.
Speaker 1: How do we control?
Speaker 5: Absolutely can control. There are two things you can control. A yawn and a sneeze. If you're if you're focused on them, you will never yawn and you will never sneeze. And when you yawn, you never can be to yell right now, I know I see them all morning, like I'll be talking about sometime like I got this really cool bit I came up with them talking about I look over and right.
Speaker 1: In the middle of talking about yonning, make one to yon I.
Speaker 5: Hear you know I cannot absolutely control you.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can't. Oh, can we google this? Are yawns controllable?
Speaker 11: And like?
Speaker 1: What will happen? They say? What happens?
Speaker 6: Sometimes yawning is your body's way of walking stress, walk out of the room in the middle of a segment instead of leaning down to hide, because I try to hide it for.
Speaker 5: Me Why this is why? Because it's really early two. Everybody struggling with being sleepy.
Speaker 7: Three.
Speaker 5: It's an insult when someone's the middle of talking about something. It's and like lunch box is like a me.
Speaker 7: Don't google it.
Speaker 5: So don't google it. Because while yawning is largely an involuntary reflex, you can override it by breathing through your nose instead of your mouth and suppressing the urge altogether. I think it's disrespectful in this room, only not generally in life. In this room, it's disrespectful. We're all here early. And then also when people are talking it's someone yawning, you just feel like you're talking about something stupid.
Speaker 8: Noo.
Speaker 6: Yawning is not always about being tired of board. It's just not google that.
Speaker 7: It's lack of oxygen.
Speaker 5: Then breathe more, then breathe more. Over there, So anyway, of all those, I'll bean aliens. I'm kidding, that's all. I think mine's the only like realistic one.
Speaker 1: No it's not.
Speaker 5: Oh, mine's pretty realistic.
Speaker 1: Bobby's like.
Speaker 5: Also sneezes. I don't think you should sneeze in here, but how I mean that? You cannot control it. It's absolutely you can control a sneeze. You can stop it. But they say that you can bring No, no, no, that's not that's if it's like coming and you grab your nose, if you know you're gonna sneeze, rub your nose, or you can walk out of the room. That way, there is no germs in the room.
Speaker 6: If you got to sit here, trying to resist a yon might actually intensify the urge to yon, leading to stifled yawns instead of full one.
Speaker 5: So can I do words there that mattered? Those? They are? Okay?
Speaker 1: Could I go like this.
Speaker 5: Like nothing has been banned right now, So nothing has been banned. That's all, okay, So we can still yawn. You know what, Yon, your brain's out right now. But I do get so insulted and yawning, But.
Speaker 6: That's that's your choice. You're choosing to get insulted. Were yawning isn't about being tired or bored at all times.
Speaker 5: But you can also control it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can.
Speaker 5: I'm about to sneeze control it. I said this, if I said, if you don't yawn for two weeks, I give you five hundred dollars. I'm not yawning. Of course, not no chance.
Speaker 7: Oh I don't know.
Speaker 8: I would do my best, but I would have to stick my head under the table a couple of times.
Speaker 5: Way I say justice to Rich Rodriguez. I understand now, band TikTok dances ban yawning. We can't band saying no to Amy because that puts us in a bad place. The air is going to stay cold because we think better aliens. We don't do much, but we do a little bit. So we're gonna do that. But we'll try to book one for lunchbox and then Eddie on Remember Yours it was toplic shaming. Oh yeah, we got to keep that up. It we like that. Okay, thank you all.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: So much content out there to consume, so we always do a Tuesday Reviews Day where anybody who's watched a TV show or full they have to have seen the entire thing, not just one episode. They give a review of it, let us know if it's worth watching, and you can decide from there if it's something you want to check out.
Speaker 3: But this week's Tuesday Reviews Day, there were.
Speaker 4: Many of us who watched the same show, and I think everybody should watch it.
Speaker 5: Number five Tuesday Reviewesday. I will go first. I finished Paradise, which was on Hulu, which watched the preview. It's like the guy from This is US and the President's been killed and he's trying to figure out and they're like, did you do it? And that's all you know going into it, and that's all I'm going to say about the plot of it. But finished all eight episodes. Who else finished it? I did? Four of us whow it is awesome. It was awesome, So I'm going to go four and a half out of five airplanes. I can't give anything a five unless every element of it is perfect. And I hate shows it a week to week. Yeah, it's just not going to get it's never going to get a five for me if it's week to week and I have to wait. If I discover it later, I can watch it a once. I hate waiting for a show. But it was awesome. So as hard of a four and a half airplanes out of five as I could give it, I give it Amy.
Speaker 1: I give it four. I'm with you. I loved it too.
Speaker 6: I just give it a four. And I don't really know what to say because I don't want to give anything. Good for you, good for you, good job, a good jar out of five.
Speaker 5: That's it, okay, And she didn't want to say anything else. Good Morgan.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's a five out of five for me. I am obsessed with the show. I can't stop talking about it. It just makes me feel so many emotions. That's all I will say.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give it five out of five CDs.
Speaker 5: It's on Hulu again. It's called Paradise Mike.
Speaker 12: Four and a half out of five Presidents. I think it has one of the single best episodes of a TV show in the last five years?
Speaker 5: Which one I want to.
Speaker 6: Spoilers now I'm curious which.
Speaker 5: She's trying to get you on her team. Mike, did you watch the Robert Pattinson movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mickey seventeen?
Speaker 5: What is that a real thing? Is it based on true story? No, it's based on a book. What is it?
Speaker 12: It's about human printing. So he's a guy down on his luck. In order to get out of dep he goes to like a new space colony takes place in like twenty fifty four.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, definitely not real. Then, okay, I got it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's awesome and he every time he dies they reprint him with all of his memories.
Speaker 5: Oh cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So it's the guy who did Parasite, so it's very sci fi, like right up my alley.
Speaker 5: My wife wanted to watch that, but she said it's the guy that did Parasite, and I was like, I can't do a South Korean thing right now, but it's not. No, it's in English, he does. I'm in let's go. Yeah, he'll be movies in Korean and movies and English. This one's all English. Okay, review it first? What he got.
Speaker 12: I give it four out of five Space suits. I think you kind of have to be into sci fi because it goes kind of way into like more of like a Star Wars Wars kind of world.
Speaker 5: Streaming in theater only. I'm out and the Bob Dylan movie is still not out streaming. You can rent it. I think it's still like twenty bucks. Oh I'm in. No, I'm you can rent it at home. Now you're gonna go to the theater. It's been more than that. Yeah, I know. I'll wait till it's like a part of streaming man, anybody else? Tuesday Reviews Day?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Watch something?
Speaker 5: Did you watch? Morgan?
Speaker 3: I watched Prime Target on Apple TV.
Speaker 5: I've seen the previews. It good.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's all about this conspiracy theory around prime numbers and the guys a mathematician.
Speaker 3: I loved it more than I thought I would.
Speaker 4: It really made me use my brain the only moment you can't really turn yourself off.
Speaker 3: But I'd give it four out of five. Ancient things.
Speaker 5: What's a prime number? Do you want to explain it to him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's isn't it the zero? It starts a zero?
Speaker 1: Can I told you I'd use my brain a lot for the show. But I know it starts with zero.
Speaker 5: What do you think of prime number? This is a good learning lesson for the whole show. I have this calcula. I have no idea what it doesn't mean. You can't know what a prime number is. Starts with zero. From what I just learned, it's a number that cannot be divided by any other number, so other than itself obviously. So two, three, seven, seventeen, Are those all right? Prime numbers? Yeah? Eleven? I don't know all okay. Lunchbox the Bear season three.
Speaker 8: People have been bashing it, saying how terrible it was, and I thought it was really interesting because it did a lot of character development. They spent like one episode each on each character, so you really get to know them. So I thought it was pretty interesting. I'll give it three and a half out of five restaurants.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you everybody. Nothing else. No, I'm not done, not done with mine. I'm in the middle of two shows.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 4: Amy shared a big update in her personal life. She spent the week and away with her kids and her ex husband and the guys had a lot of questions about what happened, why they did this, all of that good stuff, and I'm just gonna leave it here. I'm really happy for Amy and what's happening in her life right now.
Speaker 5: Number four weekend check in Amy. You went away with your ex husband and your kids.
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, And it was a really successful weekend, Like I couldn't have gone any better.
Speaker 5: Anything you want to tell us, well, you have to say anything.
Speaker 6: I'm just really happy that we're in the place that we're in. And no, we're not getting back together or anything.
Speaker 5: That's all I wanted to do to say.
Speaker 1: No, But we.
Speaker 6: Had like probably the best case scenario for a weekend like this, So we were really working on our co parenting and focusing on our kids and any things they need to work through with their adoption, because we adopted them as older kids. They were seven and eleven when they came to America, and there's just some stuff that's coming up as they age, which is great, and we need to know how to come alongside them and support them better. So we decided to go do this intensive together as a family, and I kind of expected that Ben and I would maybe get into a few little TIFFs because I don't know, the last few months, we've had those moments where we've just had to be like, let's talk later.
Speaker 1: And we got along so well.
Speaker 6: So it just was a reminder that there's hope and it's possible, and there's healing that can take place. And I think that if I had a requested something like this even just six months ago, he would have been like, no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 5: I think you're a good example for co parenting everywhere, because that is not comfortable.
Speaker 6: It's not there's other people where we were. We were doing individual type stuff with our family, but other people there were like, wait, oh, do you want to sit by your wife And he'd be like, oh, that's not my wife, wife, we don't need to sit together. And so and my kids were like, yeah, this is my parents, and you know, but people kept referring to us as husband and wife and we would just clarify oh, and then they would be like, oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: I think I would be so lazy. I would just let him say it. Yeah, yeah, that's great, that's great. I would imagine you come back more time than you left.
Speaker 6: Yes, I think I'm running on a little bit of a journal and from the excitement of how well it went, because even my kids, we didn't know how much they would participate, because obviously the more they participated, the more they would get out of it. And both of them, like we thought they'd be like, oh, this is so lame because you have no TV, no phones, no nothing, Like you are straight in the wilderness, like I don't even know, like just having talks and heavy stuff and going over things and meditations. And they did, like they did so great. And I said when we were leaving, I said, did y'all think that this was worth it? And they both said yes, And they both opened up in ways and said things they had never shared with us, like I don't know if I told you. I think at some point over the show, I mentioned that when we first adopted our daughter, she said, nobody's the Bossamy, and she was eleven when she got here, and she's coming from an orphanage where she sort of ruled the roofs like she was one of the older kids, and she was able to express to us. And this is just for any parent out there to make sure you check in with your kids and see if they still feel a similar way, because sometimes we bring that up to her, We're like, well, you know, we know that you think nobody's the boss of you. And guess what, like we you know, we kind of use that language. And she was able to express to us in one of our talks. She said, I would like for y'all to know that I don't remember saying that, like I don't. I don't remember saying nobody's the boss to me. And I would like for y'all to stop using that against me. Oh nice, and we I mean, I just worked each other so mature and like I have goosebumps saying it back, because that's also something she said in such a vulnerable time, like she barely knew English, but she figured those words out, and so I thought she was serious, and for the moment she probably was a little bit. But she's shed that and she doesn't remember it, and so we need to shed that as well. So just a reminder of parents, do a check in your your kids may not feel the same as they once did.
Speaker 5: And I would like to stay to all of our executives. When I said you're not the boss of me.
Speaker 1: You meant it, you know, Do you remember that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I do, I do still on the fence about that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: Life can be really hard sometimes and we all want to have a little moment to just rant about the crazy.
Speaker 3: Things that are going on. So that's exactly what we did.
Speaker 4: Everybody had one minute apiece to share a life rant about anything that's been happening in their lives. And we were all over the board with these, but it felt good to get it off our chest. So maybe you can listen to ours. Then spend a minute for yourself. Whether you're in the car, or at home, or sitting in the closet hiding somewhere, you can do a little minute rant. I think you'll feel so much better because I know after we did this segment.
Speaker 5: I did number three. Everybody gets one minute. It's a one minute life rant. The timer will start when it you're done. It can be about anything, one minute life rant. I will go first and go all right, want to dinner thee wife at the night, Let's talk about chips and salsa. Everybody loves chips and salsa. However, it is a trap. Every single time I go to a Mexican restaurant, I will inside my own head, tell myself, we're not gonna go crazy. We're gonna pace ourselves. I'm not gonna ruin my meal. This is a new restaurant i'd never been to. I've been told it was awesome. They bring the chips, they bring the salsa, ate two whole baskets of chips. Even though the whole time leading up to it, I was going, I'm not gonna eat all the chips so I'm full. When the food gets there, I'm already full. And I can even see it happening in real time where I know I'm getting full, and I'm like, I should stop. Even my wife said, you're gonna be full, and the food gets here, I couldn't stop. I have a no ahead of time that I'm doing it. I think maybe one chip per minute. You ever do that, you do? Maybe I do a half a chip. Maybe I count to thirty before I have a new chip. Eat slower. No, but they're bottomless. The sausa is right there. It is a food trap. It is a rhythm. And then I ordered carne asada, sizzling amazing. I could not wait, but I was already so full that I didn't say about eight more seconds but that's the name of the game.
Speaker 1: I felt that.
Speaker 5: It's so I can't go on anymore. It's so norm I know, but I hate anything. Yeah, that's how shit, that's how what is going to end it? I hate me or the chips? No, it's me. Okay, I can't control that. You, but I digress. Amy. You will have sixty seconds for your sixty second life. Rent. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I'm ready go.
Speaker 6: My rant is called be kind because rude people I just don't understand them. Yesterday I accidentally bummed into a guy totally by accident, and instead of a normal like oh, no worries or maybe even a glare, I could take a glare, but he came at me with hey, watch what you're going or what you're doing, and then he said.
Speaker 1: Jesus, And I'm like, okay, all right, Lord Salmon Vaine, they'll need to go there.
Speaker 6: So I immediately say I'm sorry because yeah, I'm trying to be kind basic human decency. And he, under his breath can't confirm this, but it sounded like he said the B word that rhymes with witch, and I'm like what Under his breath as he walks away, I was like, I believe in giving people grace, right, but this is just a little too far. Maybe he was having a bad day, maybe he just got really terrible news. And yet aren't there plenty of us out there dealing with hard things and we're still able to be kind, Like we don't have to be overly nice to strangers.
Speaker 1: But let's not.
Speaker 5: A couple of questions. I think we should be able to ask a couple of questions. The number one question is what you hit him?
Speaker 1: My depth perceptions off?
Speaker 5: No, No, I know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I bumped into that gently.
Speaker 5: You're not a rhyme and witch. You're not, no, and you don't even know for sure. He said that we couldn't prove that, but I felt that, But why you had? I didn't know about you hitting him.
Speaker 1: I bumped into like, like what, what?
Speaker 5: And where?
Speaker 1: I was trying to squeeze by and I go and I bumped.
Speaker 5: In squeezer, No, were you cutting a line?
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 6: I don't cut lines. I was not cutting the line. I was trying to squeeze by. So at the grocery store, they had, like I guess it was unpacking. It like a shipment day, so there was stuff everywhere that they were unboxing and this guy was holding things, and I feel like maybe when I bumped into him, he was about to drop it all.
Speaker 5: Oh maybe there's just a lot of the story. I felt like sixty seconds, like the details don't matter.
Speaker 1: Yes, I bumped into him, Yes, my death.
Speaker 6: Yes I felt bad, and yes I said sorry, and he said the Lord's name in vain and called me the B word.
Speaker 5: Maybe he asked for Jesus to help him. Oh, yeah, you don't know. You don't know that.
Speaker 6: He said that they watch where you're going, and then he goes Jesus.
Speaker 5: He'll tell her.
Speaker 7: Excuse me, or I.
Speaker 1: Said I'm sorry. After after that, I said I'm sorry, And then that's when he walked.
Speaker 5: I don't think you're a fault. Yeah, I don't think you're a fault. I am at fault.
Speaker 1: I did hit him. You're a fault for his attitude. Yes, correct, I'm not right.
Speaker 5: You're right. Probably something was happening, and people hurt people.
Speaker 6: But I wasn't gonna let him hurt me. I know he's having a hard day, but let's not be the reason.
Speaker 5: But also, why trying to squeeze my guy's got his arms.
Speaker 1: Full of stuff, like I supposed to get through.
Speaker 5: Excuse me? Pack him on the shoulder, Excuse me? Can I slide through?
Speaker 1: I had to get to the yogurt? What was I supposed to do?
Speaker 5: I agree with what you're missing.
Speaker 6: Say for him.
Speaker 1: I have grace rough days.
Speaker 5: All of us have rough days, and hopefully if somebody does something, well we're having a rough day. We don't react. We think to ourselves, Wow, other people have had rough does that? Okay, that's all right, and you're all good with me, but probably a little anyway, Hey, RAYMONDO, did you come up with one? Okay, Raymond Alredio producer, you're gonna have sixty seconds. This says Raymundo, is one minute life rant. To go ahead.
Speaker 10: Littering people stop throwing stuff anywhere, city, country, It really doesn't matter. But I'm starting to think now the littering happens in the country because people put in the back of their truck beds. Trust me, with physics and wind, whatever you put in the back of your truck bed is gonna blow out. So I've found beer cans, which let's just hope people aren't drinking and driving. But every single day I have to go into my yard for ten twenty minutes, picking up stuff, plastic foam, styrofoam, pieces of plastic, other beer cans, Wendy's, Culver's, McDonald's cups, fry stuff, people.
Speaker 5: My god, I'm just gonna let stuff for six seconds.
Speaker 10: Find a trash can. Let's be some decent, take care of it. We want to make this world better when we leave it. Let's not leave it for our kids. Lord knows what they're gonna do with this planet. Do the best we possibly can. Don't hoot, give.
Speaker 5: A hoop hoo, never pollute. That's it. Well he's directed. I feel like we had like a twenty two minute second ran second long. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're gonna go over to lunchbox. Now you have sixty seconds. Whenever it buzzes, you're done.
Speaker 7: Ye understand.
Speaker 5: I don't know that you do. But anyway, let's give it a rip and go.
Speaker 8: Why do so many people suck at their job? I recently bought a new phone case. I bought the wrong size, so I called the place and I'm like, hey, I need a shipping label so I can get a refund. They're like, oh, yeah, we'll send you that shipping label, right, to your email. Took me fifteen minutes to get through to this lady because I had to sit on hold because they have the teleprompter, press one for this, press two for that, and I'm like, I still don't have the shipping label. She's like, oh, it'll be sent, thank you, any more thing else she hangs up. Guess what, guys, I never got the shipping label. Customer service sucks in this country. Ninety five percent of people that do customer service suck at their job.
Speaker 7: It is so pray so now, so now I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 8: Call back, wait on hold for fifteen minutes to get a hold of someone else to get a shipping label email to my email address so I can mail this product back. And it's so annoying. If you're in customer service, do a better job. Why do customer service representatives suck so freaking bad? It is annoying and it's a waste of my time.
Speaker 5: Oh, get better at your job. People, there is I think what he said suck at I did not think that's what he's about to say was close. And but also you were yelling so much I kind of lost what it was about. But no, no, it's about customer service. I hear you we got we can you said you lost it. I know, explain that wasn't a question, that was a statement. My only question call up with questions. Is it about a phone case you ordered?
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, got it and they were supposed to send a ship. No, we got my email addressing and guess what you want to check my email now?
Speaker 7: And still doesn't have.
Speaker 5: It's overtime, guys. But was the customer service good?
Speaker 7: No, because they didn't do their job.
Speaker 5: All they do isd you rate them like one to five? Would you rate them a five or no? No, okay, got it, just because all they had to do was hit enter and send it. And I said, I still don't have it, and she said, yeah, it'll be coming shortly.
Speaker 7: Have a good day, and she hated and I'm like, no, no, no, it never came.
Speaker 5: Okay. I feel like you're be written. You ran. Okay, we have two left, m Eddie sixty second, my frant go.
Speaker 9: I love my family. I'm in there the joy of my life. I have four kids and a beautiful wife. But sometimes they make dumb decisions and this one really made me upset. So they have spring break, right, Okay, you guys want to go somewhere for spring break.
Speaker 5: I gotta stay and work. But you guys can go wherever you want. Where is my favorite place in the whole wide world.
Speaker 2: Beach, the beach.
Speaker 5: And where do they go? They go to the beach, the one time they can go on vacation without me. They pick the beach.
Speaker 9: You can go to the mountains, you can go to the river, you can go to a cabin, do whatever you want, but you're gonna go to the beach. And this is what really made me upset. When they were packing to go to the beach. My son gets my favorite thing in the whole wide world.
Speaker 5: My fishing rod and my tackle, because that's what I love to do at the beach.
Speaker 9: Man, I love being a home alone. It's cool, But thinking of them at the beach makes me really upset. And then they send me pictures of them at the beach. Look, Oh look he's playing in the sand. Oh look I got a drink. My wife send me a picture with a drink in her hand, Like that's what I do at the beach.
Speaker 5: God, fay me so mad? If they love the beach, Yeah, what if they love the beach? Because you've made them love the beach, my favorite place in the whole wide.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, working so that they can so I can pay for them to do.
Speaker 5: What I would love to do.
Speaker 8: And they want sunshine because it's been cold. Winter is just ended, so they want to go somewhere where it's snny. They don't want to go to the mountains.
Speaker 5: I feel you understand why you be upset. But I don't think they're sending pictures to taunt you. I think you're their father and they love you. Just a thought. Okay, okay, I thought, but I do understand why you would feel that way. Ye, yes, thank you, Morgan, You're off last one Morgan's sixty second Live Frank.
Speaker 4: Get it all right when it rains at poors? Guys, why do easy things have to be so complicated? First my car battery died, Then my car air conditioner and heater stopped working. Then my WiFi stopped working and I had to replace it. But nothing that runs on Wi Fi is working anymore. Then my fire alarm started going off for a week straight. Wasn't just the fire alarm that had problems, it was also the carbon monoxide alarm that started going off.
Speaker 3: And while all this is happening. I'm dealing with vertigo, and then also other health problems pop up.
Speaker 4: I can't get into see a doctor because that's too easy, right, it'd be easy to see a doctor.
Speaker 1: No, it's not too hard.
Speaker 4: You can't find a doctor that has specialties and all these different things that you need. And Guys, I feel like the entire world just came crashing down on me a one week span, and there's only so much one human can take in a.
Speaker 1: Span of a week.
Speaker 4: So I just want to know why does it always have to happen at the same exact time, and why do easy things.
Speaker 3: Always have to be so complicated? That's all I have. Even though my ny is going, I don't have many more ramps.
Speaker 5: I haven't even taken there goes Did you mean by your fire alarm, your smoke alarm? There goes sep. Yeah, that's a stupid thing. I thought, speaking of you, like things happening to you and your verdigo, I thought for a minute during that you had a stroke. Yeah, I feel like yeah, I feel like, yeah, no, you you got a little too fired up. And I was like, I'm worried about her, And then I think we all can relate. It seems like when one thing goes wrong and the first first thing that happens, family goes on vacation. Next thing you know, they taking the tackle box. Next think you know the Sdney picture. So everything goes wrong. You know what's crazy.
Speaker 9: About her her smoke alarm, though, is she says she took it off the ceiling, unplugged, it took the battery and it's still chirping.
Speaker 5: Of course it's like a snake. And how did they do that?
Speaker 10: Dude?
Speaker 5: Where are you from? This has happened our whole life. That's why we end up putting dirty clothes on them in a closet or throwing him out in the backyard.
Speaker 9: That's bizarre, man, Like you took all the life out of it. But yeah, it's still talking.
Speaker 5: That's weird.
Speaker 7: But you say you had a carbon monoxide.
Speaker 3: Leak, No, I have a monitor, and then that was also beating at the same.
Speaker 5: Time because the batteries, Like you didn't have smoke going into our thing.
Speaker 7: Carbon monoxide was beeping because there's a leak.
Speaker 3: There's all batteries.
Speaker 5: Everything had to be rep You feel today though, I.
Speaker 4: Think I've finally hit a little bit of the out side. I had somebody come out and fix theal arms. I don't know what's happening with my car. I've kind of put that on the back burner. I now have a doctor appointment coming up, so everything's finally similar simmering, but it's still kind of.
Speaker 5: To get her somewhere. Yeah, okay, thank you everybody.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: For the first time we had Frankie Munas on the show. It was super awesome to hear from.
Speaker 4: Him because most people know him as the main actor in Malcolm in the Middle, and he's also actually doing the reboot for that, which we talked to him about in this interview. But he's one hundred percent a NASCAR driver now he's not an actor. He's focused on his NASCAR career and it's crazy to hear his story the reason why he switched from acting to NASCAR, also how he got into acting.
Speaker 3: This is just a super cool.
Speaker 4: Interview, and maybe that's coming from someone who loves Malcolm in the Middle growing up, but it was really cool to hear from him and his story and what he's doing now.
Speaker 2: Number two. There we go on the Bobby Bones show now, Franky Munis.
Speaker 5: Hey, Frank, you have a race tonight. What do you do day of a race now to I don't know what not to eat or stretch or what.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 11: I'm a pretty superstitious person. So what I find something that I think works, like, I've got to keep doing it. And you know, so far this season, you know, we're two races into the season. But I had a really good result in Daytona. I got my first career top ten in the Truck Series. And in Atlanta, we were racing so good, like we were up there, we were battling with like you know, past champions and winners and cup drivers, and I felt really good. And the thing that I did before each race was a really cheesy peloton dance cardio warm up. So that's gonna be my thing so far this season until it stops working.
Speaker 5: What is the difference And we have a lot of drivers on but most of them drive cars, So what's the difference in car and truck when it comes to competing?
Speaker 11: I mean really not much to be honest. The chassis, the truck chassis is built off the car chassis. Like if you know, I think people think we're racing like trucks with a truck bed, Like there's a truck bed, but there's no you can't put anything in it, you know what I mean. I would say the trucks and the cars are all about the same speed. The biggest difference, I would say is the truck pokes a little bit bigger of a hole in the air, So I think it brings the closing the racing a lot closer because just the draft is bigger. You can affect other people's vehicles with yours based on where you place it on their truck, so there's a little more you can do with the air. But otherwise I would say the racing is almost identical.
Speaker 5: Talking with a lot of professional athletes and even drivers, they all have different feelings on where they went through adrenaline to be when the race starts. Some want to be completely jacked up on adrenaline. Some don't because they want to be able to keep their heart rate low so they can make decisions as if they were thinking on a regular Tuesday, where do you fall in that? Are you right? Are you jacked up and ready to go before a race or no.
Speaker 11: I definitely like the first couple of races when I started in the NASCAR world two years ago, I was like, my heart an hour before the race was at two hundred and it stayed there the entire time, and just like, but I just got exhausted, right, You're just physically so drained by the end of the race because you know you're in that fight mode the whole time. Where now I seem more calm when I start the race. I tried during the race to breathe and make myself kind of stay more in that relaxed state as much as you can at you know, two hundred miles an hour. I find it. When I'm there, you're just less tense. You can definitely relax more and make better decisions in those split seconds you need to when you're not, you know, running out of ten the whole time.
Speaker 5: Where did the passion for racing come from? At what age? And how did you start?
Speaker 11: I mean I was always a huge race fan, Like, always enjoyed watching as a kid. I didn't grow up in a family that liked racing, like I think even to this day, my mom and my dad they like that I'm racing, but they don't because they're not like fans of it. But I remember being like six years old and waking up and watching the Formula One races and IndyCar races and NASCAR races. But I never thought i'd be a driver. But I got to do the Pro Celebrity race that they did in Long Beach a bunch of years and I ended up winning that in two thousand and four, and that was, like, I can't explain to you the joy that that brought me crossing the finish line first, and I was hooked. But even then I didn't know how I'd become a professional driver. But I kind of I guess I was lucky in the sense that I got offered a test by a team. I was really fast. They signed me to a two year development deal, and the next thing I knew, I was a professional race car driver. So it wasn't something I like thought my whole life that I get to do. But I'm so grateful that that small experience in the Pro Celebrity Race led me to where I am now, because I can say this like, I've got to do a lot of things in my life, and I've had a lot of success, and I'm super grateful for all that. But when I put my down and I leave the pit lane, I truly feel like I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing, and that's a that's a pretty cool feeling to have.
Speaker 5: I'm a big priorities and capacity guy, and so you got to kind of select what you want to do and then how much of it can you actually give Where in your life was that pivot point where racing became a priority that you could give capacity to and it wasn't acting and now you're committed to racing, Well.
Speaker 11: Malcolm en did in two thousand and six, and that was my first year. Two thousand and six was my first year as a pro driver, and you know, so I'm kind of leaving Hollywood in the height of my career, right I remember calling my agents and managers saying like, Hey, I'm going racing and if I'm going to compete against the best drivers in the world, that this is their life, Like I need to compete.
Speaker 5: Like that as well.
Speaker 11: I can't do it as a hobby. I can't do it on the side. I can honestly say like racing right now is one hundred percent my focus. I'm doing everything I can every day to be as prepared as possible. That said we are about to start filming the Malcolm reboot. During the season. I have a three year old, i have a wife, I'm building a house, and I'm trying to figure out that balance. I'm trying to figure out, you know, that maybe sometimes it is okay to say no to certain things. I've never been that person. I've always been like, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll do it, that I could do, that, I can do it, and just trying to make sure that I'm I'm giving one hundred percent to everything I'm doing because I don't want to look back at the end of the year and go, darn, I could have tried harder. I wish I didn't phone that in, and I'm trying to also still be a good husband and a good father, and it's it's definitely tough, you know. I feel like life is flying by. But I also have learned in my past that when you have opportunity like I do, like this full time season in NASCAR and Malcolm coming back, like those aren't things that are going to be around forever, right, So I need to make sure I take advantage of that opportunity and give it my all.
Speaker 5: Just a couple more racing questions what what is that toll on your body whenever you get out of the truck after the race.
Speaker 11: I mean, I'm I'm definitely beyond exhausted. I mean, I trained really hard. I probably work out, you know, like two hours a day. I do a lot of cardio. I'm trying to lift a lot of weights. My heart rate in the race car never really drops below one seventy, so, you know, I kind of to put it in perspective, it's like sprinting uphill for two and a half hours in a one hundred and sixty degrees on you know what I mean. So it's extremely mentally and physically exhausting. And I'm definitely spend I am a lot older than a lot of the other drivers. I'm thirty nine.
Speaker 5: Most of the.
Speaker 11: Guys in the truck series are eighteen, nineteen twenty, And I see them get out and they don't even have a beat of sweat on them, and I'm like, I don't get it. But it's definitely extremely physical. And that's one thing I'm really trying to focus on is being as prepared as a can and physically before I get in the car. Right, So, like doing whatever training I can to make sure, I'm ready. So I know, I don't want to like get towards the end of a race and be having a good run and just be like, I'm so physically exhausted, I can't turn, you know what I mean. So I'm trying to get.
Speaker 5: In better shape. I read get a pilot's license. Are you just an adrenaline guy in general, or just like a trap automobile. I don't even know how you compare the two. You just like to go places and things.
Speaker 11: You know, It's funny. I don't consider myself an adrenaline drunk junkie at all. Like I sure I race cars, Sure I do things that maybe people put in that category. But like I'm afraid, at thirty nine years old to jump on a skateboard, you know what I mean. Like I don't like, I don't want to get hurt, you know what I mean. I don't know. I've never skydived, I have no desire. I've never bungee jump. Like when I think of things that like are adrenaline junkie things, like if I think of like a Travis Pastrana, I don't do any of those things, any.
Speaker 5: Of those the Travis Johnowy jumps out of the airplane with no parachute. You ever see that clip where he jumps and then they have to like catch him and then and then lock up with them.
Speaker 11: I literally just was watching that literally the other day. I saw it was on Instagram, and I was like, I don't even understand how you stab him wanting to try that, but hey, he's awesome for what he does.
Speaker 5: I was reading about the Malcolm in the Middle revival, and I think a lot of people in my ages were born in the eighties. We all watched Malcolm in the Middle, loved it. But before Malcolm, Like, how did you get into acting? Because you were young something you wanted to do and your parents were like, yep, we'll help you, or something they kind of led you to do because you had a lot of tendencies as a performer.
Speaker 11: You know, as a kid, I literally did everything. I'd go from football the basketball to tapping jazz to a soccer like I My parents had me involved in everything that I wanted to do, and acting was one of those things that say, I'm kind of racing. I hate to say that, but like happened in a whim my sister actually did like a summer arts camp and they put on a show at the end of the summer and it was awesome. And I remember she was gonna audition for another play or something, and she's like, you should audition, And we were jumping on the trampoline and she picked a song for me to sing, and I showed up, not knowing what I was doing, and sang and it was for Christmas Carol, and I got the part of Tiny ten. The second rehearsal, an agent came up to my parents and was like, hey, I'd love to represent him and send him on auditions for commercials and movies and really from that day forward until Malcolm ended in two thousand and six, like it took over my life. I never I never said I wanted to be an actor, if that makes sense. I loved it, but it was the thing that took over I it's a weird thought, Like I never said I didn't want to be an actor. I just like it was one of the many things I did, so I uh, it was. We were all kind of along for the ride, my family and I. You know, it wasn't something that like we we were lucky in the sense that we didn't have to work too hard at it. It just kind of started happening, and I never stopped working until, you know, I decided to go racing. And kind of an interesting thing to think back at now. You know, I have a with a son, and I want him to be involved the same way and like all these different things in sports and see what he really likes and loves and and it's weird that like one of those things can literally change his life forever, you know, if he's good at it or if he gets lucky or whatever it may be. So it's an interesting thought.
Speaker 5: When you talk about finishing Malcolm in the middle and you went right to racing. Then I wondered did you have the resentment? Because some actors they got famous as a kid, have resentment that they're only known for that one role as they try to get other roles. But I feel like if you went from one and you straight pivoted, maybe the resentment wasn't there or wasn't the same. Did you have it at all? I didn't.
Speaker 11: I mean even remember like my agents and managers back then being like, we've got to make sure we pick the right movies in your you know, enduring the hiatus, you know, to make sure people you're not getting type casts, and and I was always kind of like, well, actually, I just want to do the things I want to do that I think will be fun. But also I always thought if I were remembered forever as Malcolm, you know, a show that everyone around the world loved, that's pretty cool, you know what I mean. I never shied away from it, Like I didn't, you know, I've always kind of been grateful for the opportunity I had. I don't know, it's it's uh, you know, even even these days, you know, we're about to redo Malcolm, and it'll be the you know, even though I've done some acting here and there over the last let's call it twenty years, it has it one been my focus. But I'm thrilled that people are really excited to see where Malcolm and his family are. So the fact that, like I get to be a part of that is a cool thing. So I would never shy away from it. I do understand why maybe people do have that resentment, But I also think that a lot of actors think the grass is greener on the other side type of situation, Like there's a lot of actors who are on hit TV shows and they go, oh, I don't want to do my show anymore. I just want to do movies and do different roles. And I'm like, I look back at it now and I go, you have no idea how lucky you are to be a a working actor at all, but be like successful on a show that people love, like, take advantage of it. It's not going to last forever. I mean maybe if it's Gray's Anatomy and they're on like what season twenty three or something like that, season twenty four, But even then, like you know, I think Ellen Pompeo, I think about it. I go, like, you know, she has the easiest gig ever. She knows the characters so well, she's making tons of money, she's having fun, she sees the people all the time. I mean, I feel like that's a great, a great gig.
Speaker 7: But I don't know.
Speaker 11: I think actors they forget that when they first started, they would do anything they could for free, right local theater, Oh you needing in this commercial, I'll be in your film. I'll do everything just to get the opportunity to work on my craft and be an actor. And then all of a sudden they kind of go like I want to do bigger things and better things, and you know they forget that, like it can go away in an instant.
Speaker 5: You guys are doing the revival on Disney Plus, can you just come out the plot? It's going to be like, what's happening whenever everybody gets back together?
Speaker 11: I don't know how much I'm allowed to give, but I've seen some like reports, not reports, but like news stories come out like that kind of say what's happening. But Malcolm, you know, obviously twenty years older, you kind of you get to see where he is in his life with his career and success. He does have a daughter, and I think that's going to be a pretty cool element for people to see. And the plot around the story is it's Hall and Lois's thirty or forty year and a wedding anniversary, and they're trying to get the whole family and everybody back together, and and Malcolm is having a hard time finding the time, and I don't know, there's a lot of let's call it typical Malcolm drama that ensues with the family getting back together.
Speaker 5: I had three final questions, all completely random. One if you're still if you are a wrestling fan, how'd you feel about John Cena's He'll Turn? And if you're not a wrestling fan, ign nor the question.
Speaker 11: I can honestly say I haven't watched wrestling since maybe nineteen ninety eight Classic.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's me. I'm the one, and I don't feel good about it. Okay, so I'll answer that question. Number two Dancing with the Stars. I know you did the show. You finished third, so you made the finale episode. Did you feel like you would win that season while doing it?
Speaker 11: I never thought it was even a possibility. I remember starting, you know, they asked me to do that show for ten years and I was like, no, I don't dance, it's not my personality. Put myself out there like that, like I don't know, And I finally did it, and I loved it. I remember, like once I started realizing, I didn't want it to end, so like I worked crazy, crazy hard, and I don't think anybody ever put in more time than I had at that point rehearsing. But I just had a good time. But I remember even being at the finale, like, you know, you do the dress rehearsal like in third place, and they do like a fake third place. I was like, I'll let me know where I need to go, because like, obviously I don't deserve to be second orhearsed. And I finished third. So I was thrilled to have made it to the finale because I got to, you know, perform all the weeks that I possibly could and all the dances I possibly could but didn't didn't think I expect. I definitely didn't expect to win.
Speaker 5: Did you keep a relationship with Jane or Brian Cranston through the years after Malcolm.
Speaker 11: I talked to Brian a lot. He's just always been one of those people that always reaches out and checks in, and I love that about him, Like he's definitely my role model as a as a human in general, but especially as an actor. And yeah, he's always been so supportive of whatever it is I'm doing and and shown up. I've talked to Jane a few times. I'm really excited to get back on set with everybody, you know what I mean, because I feel like it's like, as I always explain Malcolm, or like doing a show, or at least for me, like summer camp. You go, you spend all your time with everybody, you have an amazing time. You make amazing relationships and you're like, we're gonna be best friends forever, and we're going to write each other every single day, and and then you go back to like your life, and they go back to their life, and maybe you write a few times, and then you go, wait, five years has gone by, ten years has gone by? Holy crap, it's been twenty years. And I'm excited to see where everybody's been and just just to get to rekindle those those friendships and those relationships. And it's my goal to be a better friend this time around.
Speaker 5: Once the show's over Craftsman Truck Series race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway tonight at nine pm Central on FS one. Hope you get in your peloton, you get loose. I hope you're feeling good. Do you feel like you're getting better, like because again you're more reps, you get better, Like you said, you've had some some top ten finishes. Do you feel like you're getting better?
Speaker 11: You know, racing is so it's such a mental game.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 11: Last year was rough. The prior year I almost won the championship. I felt really good. I felt like I was learning, I felt like I was doing really well, so it was easy to show up every week and feel like you could win. Last year was the opposite, Like I felt like I couldn't finish a race. We had a lot of mechanical issues and a lot of problems, you know. So just having those first two races, even though we had a bad wreck in the last one, we were running really good. We were where we want to be competing and that feels good. So it's kind of a case by case basis. The highs are so high, the lows are so low, but you really kind of have to forget each race and just kind of focus at the task at hand. But I can say those good finishes help with my confidence, make me feel like I can do this. I can compete against these guys.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 11: I'm you know, because sometimes you have self doubt, you know what I mean. And it's not easy. It's definitely not easy, but uh, I don't know. I'm trying really hard and I want it more than anything.
Speaker 5: I We're rooting for you, Hey, Frankie, thank you for spending some time with us. Good luck tonight and we'll be watching you man have a great evening.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much to you.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, This was a controversial one, but for most people that watched it on the live it was super fun. So we had a blood moon this week, which means the moon turns bright red orangeish colored, which is unusual. It happens every couple of years. But we decided to write some things down that we would like to release, and this is something Amy came up with.
Speaker 3: She wanted the show to do it.
Speaker 4: She thought it'd be a cool experience, nothing specific about it. But then a listener wrote in and said it's demonic and we shouldn't do it. So it was controversial. It became a whole thing. Well, we did write down our things. Everybody had a wish and a need that they got to release. So you're gonna hear what.
Speaker 1: We all wrote down.
Speaker 5: Number one, we heard about a blood moon, and the blood moon just means the moon is red tonight or last night. No, it's tonight, it's tonight. I didn't look daylight savings. Man, I'm partying all day. I don't even look at nighttime. So we have a big picture of the big red blood moon in our studio. Now, this has nothing to do with the devil, even though listeners have told Amy that this is the devil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, this is just a fun activity.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And it's also the moon is literally red. That's why it's called the blood moon. There are no sacrifices, No, except for I didn't wonder what she's like except for our durable Wait what.
Speaker 6: No, but I wonder if we like all cut like our fingers and then maybe I'll drip the drop of blood in the water with young.
Speaker 1: No, we don't mix it or drink it or touch it like or not. But you know, like that's just fun.
Speaker 5: Like I've done fun things.
Speaker 6: That's all fun, like when you were a kid. I don't recommend this anymore to this day, we know too much about it. I never did brothers, you never did that with anybody.
Speaker 5: No, well one, nobody wanted to do that with me. A sad part. But two, I'm I don't want to cut my hand. Okay, that's fun.
Speaker 12: I just thought I heard you just like.
Speaker 1: And then it like makes our papers white, and it'll make it kind of red.
Speaker 11: Kid.
Speaker 5: The watch right now. We are up on Facebook and we are up on our YouTube page. If you want to watch our experiment here, so we have a huge red moon up on the screen. There is a bowl of water which we are using water, and Amy tried twice to get us to use fire. We're not using fire. I mean we're also not cutting ourselves.
Speaker 6: If you're at home and you feel safe, you could burn it and then dump the ashes in water. But do you just you have to improvise and do what works for you. We're so colleagues, our colleagues.
Speaker 5: That's us. We're doing two things. Amy says, we do one wish. We're going to do a wish and then one thing we'd like to release, like release a burden within ourselves. And I think you should go first, Aim, so you can show us what this is. The microphone is ready for you up on stage.
Speaker 6: So to be clear, we took time to clearly write these down, right, and then both mine written down. Yeah, and then we place our written intentions in.
Speaker 1: The bowl of water.
Speaker 5: You have to say what they are though, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 6: Going to say what they are, and then as you do it, visualize it leaving. Okay, right, take time to meditate it.
Speaker 5: You feel like a birthday wish if we say it did happen. We're not meditating Hey, you cut yourself first, we'll all do it. You go for yeah, okay, okay. So Amy's walking up and two pieces of paper in her hand, so I'm gonna I would get behind it. Yeah, because your butt right on camera unless you're looking to be just turn it. There we go, microphone turns.
Speaker 7: Whack, and the blood moons right behind you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: So I'm going to do it my ritual release first. Okay, I'm going to release. What does she do?
Speaker 1: Take time to meditate?
Speaker 5: She's like starting to cry.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, I'm releasing my need to have all the answers Oftentimes, I need to know why this is happening or what is happening, and I just want to trust the unknown.
Speaker 5: Okay, then we go just release because I'll I don't know yet. That is so good. Really, this is so weird. Okay, one time release.
Speaker 1: Okay, in the name of the Lord.
Speaker 5: Well, no, I'm not. I'm not doing any religion thing here because people will get mad at us.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I just didn't.
Speaker 5: I the person only if it's the Lord sa Jesus Christ it is, But even then it just gets We're just doing it for fun.
Speaker 1: I do what the wants.
Speaker 6: So people know because a listener said to counter the guy that said that we were demonic.
Speaker 5: For the record and the Lord Saver Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: Yes, blanket that okay, and then my wish okay, I wish for another cat.
Speaker 5: Really wish. Okay. So the first one is released the need, and because it's in need, in a second wish it.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So they're in the water.
Speaker 5: They're just kind of floating on top though the Yeah, I didn't really go with blood. Okay, now they're really she got water everywhere in the studio Fall of Electronics. Good job there she has amy. Good job.
Speaker 7: How do you deal?
Speaker 1: I feel good? I feel good. I truly y'all check in with me on releasing like my need to have all the answers.
Speaker 5: Okay, there she is, Good job, Eddie. Why don't you go second? You want to go? Now? Yeah? Remember for the need, which we start with release the need, and then for the wish wish, and this is all done the name of our Lord Savery Jesus Christ. We clarified that just making sure the record. I think this is stupid, okay, Okayed.
Speaker 1: The energy you put out is the energy?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I kind of match that energy if I'm being honest. But hey, this is funky. All right, I'm gonna start with my wish. No, what do we just say, start with a need? You listen, I was with you.
Speaker 7: I was going wish for.
Speaker 5: We're doing needs first, got it?
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, here's my need. My need is to release my urge to eat cookies late at night.
Speaker 5: That's a good one because sometimes uncontrollable, like I eat healthy all day, but at night I want cookies so bad. So I would like to release this release need.
Speaker 11: O.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys, like the way you couldn't even Redroone writing now.
Speaker 5: This is my wish. I wish that the Dallas Cowboys will win the Super Bowl this year. No chance, I'm sorry, sorry, release nothing. You never know, you never know it'll be good. You never know. Morgan, Hey, you guys, will you keep track of my wishes and my needs whatever? By the way, you hungry ass and cookies over here? No, okay, here's Morgan coming.
Speaker 1: Up to Megan. Maybe Morgan will be a little bit more.
Speaker 5: What like, Hi, Morgan, You're gonna drop some stuff into the bottle the bowl to release whatever? Anyway?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, okay, and I'm doing my needs first, my my need.
Speaker 4: I want to release anything I'm dealing with healthwise thanks to long COVID. I would really like my smell back for to go to Kobing.
Speaker 5: That's good, she is submerging it into the water.
Speaker 3: Now you're ready for my wish? Very serious. I wish to find my forever person.
Speaker 5: Thank you, good job there, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Morgan. What from roomy? What you seek will seek you?
Speaker 5: Somebody get Amy a robe?
Speaker 1: No, that was just off the dome. I don't even know if I got it right.
Speaker 5: Hey, Ray, did you bring one? I know you're in the glassroom, but can can you walk in? Could someone run your station real quick? Trust me, it don't run itself.
Speaker 1: But it's what you seek is seeking you?
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 5: It was very culty when Amy starts saying something you mean doesn't Well, we haven't made the tan?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 6: What up?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 10: This is my need, my tanning addiction. I want to be Oh yeah, I just want to be cool with being Caucasian handing.
Speaker 5: Yeah I feel that. Yes, yeah, yeah, I throw it in. Are you sure it's a Caucasian thing or you just want to be a more tan Caucasian.
Speaker 7: Because I thought you were hispanic.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm so pasty in pictures. I make my wife give me these sprays. I got to try to lay out on the patio too much.
Speaker 1: I don't need to be tan, you know, but it feels good.
Speaker 5: You're talking against his wish.
Speaker 11: We didn't.
Speaker 1: We didn't say it.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 5: You weren't attend you were talking.
Speaker 7: You were too busy trying to correct them.
Speaker 10: My wish is the cost of cement to go down so that me and Bazer are able to pave our driveway.
Speaker 1: Good job, good job, cement prices up.
Speaker 5: Who hasn't everything's up right now. If somebody goes eggs, we're like, we got it released. Let's do one more. I know we have a bunch more. Mike get one. Mike has no needs or wishes. Wow, nothing to perfect? I have one? Who else has one? I got to Actually, okay, let's do them real quick.
Speaker 7: Then you want me to do both?
Speaker 5: Go ahead, No, you can't do two, okay, but he said to. Actually we all had that.
Speaker 10: One.
Speaker 5: One is in your appearance.
Speaker 7: I forgot what I'm doing first. Oh don't not like you were all perfect up here?
Speaker 5: You know what I need to do? Man? So what is your what is your need for the blood moon?
Speaker 7: My need?
Speaker 8: I'm letting go of the awkward energy towards my mother in law and her flirt flirtatious ways. Give in to it, the habit of making it awkward. Okay when she rubs my head and tells.
Speaker 5: Me, give into it.
Speaker 7: But I'm releasing.
Speaker 5: Chase your feelings now.
Speaker 7: My wish.
Speaker 8: My wish is to hit the lottery for at least three hundred million so I can stop being a baller on a budget.
Speaker 5: Really wish.
Speaker 1: Guys that didn't feel very supportive, what.
Speaker 5: His It doesn't matter, Go ahead, We're not up to us to you. We want the blood if the blood moon? Wish? Blood moon stupid by the way, ah hallelujah.
Speaker 6: No, what I almost thought about having my cousin on to explain a lot of this night.
Speaker 5: We're good. No, but I mean she could at least we get it. It's all crap. Well not to everybody, I'm walking up. Okay, So my need, I'm going to release the fear of my sleep struggles because it's as I lay down in bed every night, my heart rate goes up to a to a very high level because I immediately think, well, I'm going to oversleep and I'm not going to make it to work in time. Therefore I'm not I'm going to lose my job. The same with I'm not going to get enough sleep. Therefore I'm going to get sick. Therefore I'm going to lose my job, even though I've never missed work or been late to work in twenty years. So I'm releasing the struggle of sleep and fighting the idea that I may not get it.
Speaker 1: Really really.
Speaker 5: Put the water I missed. Oh my, okay, really.
Speaker 1: Submergent immediately it worked.
Speaker 5: Now for my wish, I wish that today Arkansas would be Old Miss in the second round of the SEC basketball tournament. Really wish good wish man.
Speaker 1: That's a very mundy submergent.
Speaker 5: Hey, now peeing the bowl submergent? Interesting? Is that help? Yeah? That's a extual blood moon, dude, I read all about it.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 5: That's not blood, that's the urine mood. That's a whole different one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, wasn't this fun?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Now what happens?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: All our dreams come true? Babies?
Speaker 1: Does anybody feel lighter? No?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Because I got those favorites the ball.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, Amy, thank you whatever, No, we did your bit. You're good. We literally did your bit.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 7: We need to say amen or anything.
Speaker 5: Nope, but Amy's mad at it.
Speaker 10: Bit.
Speaker 5: She wanted this bit. We did her bit. Not a bit.
Speaker 7: It's a bit.
Speaker 5: Oh, she thinks it's more than a bit. I don't know. It's not a bit. Hey, Ray, release a segment.
Speaker 2: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: That's it for me this weekend. Friends, Thanks for being here and listening.
Speaker 4: Remember part one, Part three this weekend with Eddie and if you have some extra time, you can check out my podcast.
Speaker 3: Take this Personally.
Speaker 4: The whole concept behind it is bringing on an expert to talk about something and then having somebody else on to share a personal life story and that experience. It's kind of the juxtaposition, if you will, of going to therapy, but what does therapy look like in real life? Except we talk about all kinds of topics, from friendships to relationships, to mental health, to addictions, to anxiety, to finances, all the things.
Speaker 3: But still an expert personal story and it's something I'm really proud of.
Speaker 1: So I hope you check it out.
Speaker 3: If this is where I leave you then, I hope you have a great, safe, amazing weekend. I love you Bye.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 1: And followed webgirl Morgan
Speaker 5: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.