Speaker 1: Hello, Danielle. Hi, Scotty, No, you've all noticed. It is Danielle and myself. Welcome to serial Killers. Today is Monday, June fifth, and many apologies for no serial killers last week?
Speaker 2: How come you've been kind of like slacking me? Oh, it's not you.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, listen, I don't want to be a jerk. Andrew's a very busy guy.
Speaker 2: Does he know that I'm sitting here right?
Speaker 1: He doesn't. He'll find out on me. No. No, he's in a meeting.
Speaker 2: You know what. I feel terrible.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. The problem is is I I don't like to disappoint our listeners. And they turned on the whatever what do you turn on? The podcast?
Speaker 2: Thing podcast?
Speaker 1: They opened the app.
Speaker 2: Last week, the iHeart where you listen.
Speaker 1: You guys opened it up last week. There was nothing there on Monday, there was no Serialised. There was no ball Chat on Wednesday. So we've given you nothing new for like a week and a half. And I'm really sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why you guys just don't say Tuesday at ten fifteen, right, that's when we do it, and then you block it out on all your schedules and you cannot schedule anything unless it's something like that Elvis definitely needs and you can't get out of you just don't book anything that time.
Speaker 1: Andrew's schedule in my schedule are now so completely different than like, I want to do it at ten fifteen. He's like, oh no, maybe eleven. I'm like, dude, I can't stay here till twelve thirty, right, you know, I have kids in the whole thing, so we're gonna have to get our schedules better aligned. In any event, Danielle is here today, so let's start it. Usually don't have we don't have music and stuff anymore because Andrew's stupidman box. He's so busy that he can't put stuff in it. But that was so much fun, I know. But you know, what are you gonna do anyway, Danielle. I'm gonna let you choose the new surreal that we do today because there's two very new exciting ones. We tried a couple of them on the show a week or two ago. Did you try both of them?
Speaker 2: I don't think I was. Was I here?
Speaker 1: Did you try the kit Cat Cereal? No, that's what we're doing, so you know, just reach behind you right there and grab the kit Cat cereal. This whole setup is the chairs and the and I'm using my I'm using my I will Usually we pulled this thing for oh my god, above one or the other one or the other. No, we did that already. We did it, all right, so come sit down, all right. So normally we pulled this table over and we have the whole thing and the setup, and we're now we're using my iPhone. So I don't know. I don't know how the video is going to look. I don't know how this is going to sound. Andrew's gonna Andrew's just gonna get mad and not even like produce it or put it in a thing. I'm gonna have to figure out how to upload it. And I know nothing about podcast uploading, all right. So anyway, brand new from General Mills, our wonderful listener, oh my god, what was her name? Hold on, I don't want to mess it up notes with a V. Yes, Valerie. Valerie sent this in and she was very excited for us to do it on the show. KitKat It is, It is, it is is slowly getting into stores and this is it's all the rage with the now candy bar cereals. You know, there's been many candy bar cereals. You know, You've got KitKat obviously. Yeah, you had the Jolly Rancher one, which I guess is a candy bar a while back that that came and went. You have Reese's Puffs, yea. Overseas you have Nesti's crung cereal in some markets. That's uh, and there's there was another couple of you know, it's just it's it's.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking when Spencer goes over to the UK, he's gonna start sending you cereal from the UK. I'm very excited he will be your cereal Squirrel from the UK.
Speaker 1: I love that. Speaking of secret Squirrel, Joel, Yeah, he just got me the Icy cereal, so that'll be coming.
Speaker 2: Like the Slurpy you mean, like yeah, but you.
Speaker 1: Know Slurpy's trademark of seven eleven icy is you know icy. I see the one with the Polar Bear. Yeah yeah, the one like you see at the roller Rings and whatever. Right, anyway, so kit Kat from General.
Speaker 2: Milk, I see the one you see at the movie theaters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, movie theater has icy. Slurpy is seven to eleven. You know, I'm gonna give you a cup that just has a little because you're with the milk, and I can't I know what I I don't have your I didn't know you.
Speaker 2: You put a tiny tiny bit of milk. I'll be okay, it's got to be teen.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to. I don't want you to be squirting on your way home.
Speaker 2: I can't even believe we can. Can you say that on this podcast?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's gross?
Speaker 1: All right? So kit Cat cereal from General.
Speaker 3: Mils very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh it's most yummy.
Speaker 1: It's been Hershey cereal too, this coco I want. I want Milky Way cereal that would be Spectat.
Speaker 2: Caramel bits, right, oh you know that the Milky Way. It could be chocolate puffs and then like a little round caramel.
Speaker 3: Pieces puffs that puffs. No, you can't put that in why yeah, okay, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Mmmm.
Speaker 2: It tastes like cocoa pups.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you it's good.
Speaker 2: It tastes like kit Cat.
Speaker 1: But I don't think it's all the rage like on the show. When we did it on the show, everyone was like, whoa, I mean, it's decent.
Speaker 2: It tastes just like you don't think. It tastes like cocoa puffs.
Speaker 1: Well it would because you know why, mm hmm yeah, same company. Andrew would say, what cocoa crispies? No, different company it it actually has a sleigh. It is good. I'm trying to think of it. It's missing something. The pieces look like little squares. They look up you're trying to be a little kit Cats, but they're not.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't throw it out the cereal bowls.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't either. It's a little bit disappointing to me, though, I'm going to give it.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm going to give it.
Speaker 1: Three Yeah, that's what I did. See three bowls in a spoons unanimous. It's not as good as I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm on finished it.
Speaker 1: I do like I mean, I like kit Cats candy bars, but this is not. But you know what, at the end of the day, though, this is not freaking breakfast, Like my kids should not be eating kid Cat cereal for breakfast. I had breakfast, Now you didn't. You had deserve.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe if you add a banana to it or some blueberries or something. But I feel like you could even put this in like a little I don't know, you don't even put this in like a little zip lock bag and take it as.
Speaker 3: A snack in the app Yeah, I mean it's good.
Speaker 2: I'm not even put like that's family size. That looks pretty small for families.
Speaker 1: They're a small family. Yeah, you know what, I'm gonna make it four bowls. I'm sorry, I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm staying with mine.
Speaker 3: That's three bowls in a spoon. Okay, what else?
Speaker 1: What else? All right? Now? Do you like coconut?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love. My husband does not like coconut.
Speaker 1: A huge fan, Like I love fresh coconut.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love coconut. Or if you ever have you ever had a yogurt like you know, overnight oats and you add fresh coconut, or a protein shake with fresh coconut shredded in there, it's great.
Speaker 1: The thing with me is I love coconut. I love coconut pieces. But sometimes you'll be fooled and you go to the store and you buy a packet like dried coconut. There's so much added sugar in it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: So I don't understand, Like, why can't they just have coconut without sugar because it's a land no taste. I don't know, because like when you go to the Caribbean or whatever and you're sitting on the beach, a guy hacks the coconut and I just I eat it. I love it.
Speaker 2: Maybe you just think it tastes so good because you're in the moment.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just I'm a huge fan of coconut. But then again, I've never gone to shop right and bought a coconut? What do you do with it? Now?
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't even know how to open it?
Speaker 1: I get you bash it with a hammer.
Speaker 2: There has to be a way to open it. I mean, I'm sure YouTube has a way to open it.
Speaker 1: So this one, this is from Legal Legal you likely I really don't actually going there. I don't. That's such a weird store, it is.
Speaker 2: They have so many difference They have like T shirts, over heat what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They have dog collars and they have salmon. Yeah, it's a strange. It's almost like a mini costco with just random weird.
Speaker 2: Stuff stuff for everyone.
Speaker 1: And everything is like well, if it's here, what do they call it? Not limited time? But while supplies, it's not stuff that they restock. They just kind of get what up?
Speaker 2: You sure, it's legal and not litle.
Speaker 1: It is lethal. How do you know it is because I've heard it in commercial that's absolutely legal. Please don't start with me. This is a very heavy box of granola. It's called Wishful Coconut.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you could kill somebody in this box. And it's not even a big box. Although wait a minute, how many either on my glasses? How many ounces is that one?
Speaker 1: This is twenty six point five ounces. This is one pound three ounces nineteen point five ounces, much bigger than part. But it's just it's all weight. It's so everything's sold by weight, not by volume.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: So this is actually good because you know what, most places would give you a full freaking sized box with the same amount and if they can pack and I'll put it in here. It's not.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's better, easier to put that in your cabinet, and it's better.
Speaker 1: For the environment ya packaging. Yes, uh, these are pretty big clusters.
Speaker 2: I hope they taste delicious.
Speaker 1: I was hoping there would be some don't really smell like anything. I was hoping there'd be some coconut chunks in here. I don't see any of that. It says granola with shredded coconut. I don't see any shredded coconut.
Speaker 2: I don't see any shredded coconut. Well, I don't have my glasses on anything.
Speaker 1: Are we really getting to that point in our lives, Danielle?
Speaker 2: But even young people need glasses. You're right, It doesn't matter what age you want.
Speaker 1: Know, I need them sometimes, two for reading, depends you. Ready. Coconut wishful granola by Alletal. It's good, but there's something artificial about it.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, but it's it's actually really good. Are you like that pizza guy? In one bite?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Only one cup?
Speaker 1: Then I'm trying to see if it says it's artificially flavored, But no, I think this is I think this is actual. Let's say, no high fortose corn syrup, no artificial flavors, no certified synthetic colors. So this is actually decent for you. A lot of carbs, but who cares? Oh, sugar is twenty two percent of your.
Speaker 2: Daily Oh that's a lot of sugar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's sugars and added sugars. Oh, it is good.
Speaker 2: Though, it is good though, I'll give it three bowls.
Speaker 1: Three I'm gonna go four.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I think it's good.
Speaker 2: I would have given it more if there wasn't all these added sugars, and I.
Speaker 1: Think there should be. Yeah, but we go by taste, not by what's in it. I'm not supposed to read the label like that ruin it for you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you're scotty. All right, this is yummy, though, I will say it is good, much better.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say it says the shredded coconut. But maybe it's like within the clusters. I don't know. There should be chunks of coconut in here, and they should make one with chocolate chips, maybe dark chocolate or whatever.
Speaker 2: Different versions exactly anyway, all right, strawberries.
Speaker 1: No, that's getting nutty.
Speaker 2: Then why are they getting nutty?
Speaker 1: All right, we don't have the thing coconut. We don't have the thing with the thing.
Speaker 2: So what's the thing with the thing.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this. Dun dum dum, dum dum dum, and we're bad.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: This is the most jan version Serial Killers, with no no board, no sound effacts, nothing, no funny. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I had to leave a hole there so Andrew could find the spot for the commercials.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna say this. We are not playing this back. This is no go we have to okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You know, it's weird though, because the video it's not going to sound right because we're just recording the audio on my phone after here. Although I don't maybe he can sync it up. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like when our mouths don't sync up, like what we're saying.
Speaker 1: I think, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't love watching that on television. It throws me off so much.
Speaker 1: I can't watch it. Yeah, it's unwatchable.
Speaker 2: I watch it, but I'm like, oh my gosh, this is so uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: All right. Now, you know our friend Juan, you've seen him on Twitter and Instagram one bask question comments and whatever. Sometimes he's cool, sometimes he's a dick, you know.
Speaker 2: Whatever, depends on his mood, right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's random. Serially, he says, this is pronounced du dulce, oh, delta delcha.
Speaker 2: Why is it saying that one of the best flavors of ice?
Speaker 1: If you say dulce de leche, I'm going to be very upset. All right, Well, anyway, thank you. This weird ass one sent us this weird ass I don't know where it's home. It's called tups.
Speaker 2: How cute is that?
Speaker 1: Toops Delta di le Oh he says it's dual se de le Chuh it is from le product of Colombia.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is made in Colombia. It's called tups. And these are your typical pillow cereal. These are called pillows in the cereal world. Okay, So Crave is a pillow cereal that looks just like this, and they delicious. They have chocolate and dual se de leche very good. And so we're gonna try the duel se de lache one.
Speaker 2: One will be very happy.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know is it expired? It says best before, but there's nothing there.
Speaker 2: Oh however, but that's just because it says best before, It doesn't mean you're right. What do you do? Throw it out the day after?
Speaker 1: Like I was. I was at a Memorial Day barbecue over the weekend. Yeah, and uh, last weekend, and there were beers there and it said best by twelve, twenty two, twenty two, and it's like they're still fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they still drink Okay, this taste okay.
Speaker 1: Oh it had a weird puff. No, it's fine now, but when it when it puff, when it puffed in my face, it was a weird.
Speaker 2: Smell like new cups.
Speaker 1: I forget freshmow cups, so I don't I can't even Oh here it is. They call it expanded cereal made with rice, wheat, and oat with artificially flavored dule. I've never said dulcet is.
Speaker 2: That's really how it sets.
Speaker 1: Dulce, dulce, dul whatever de cream filling.
Speaker 2: But but I'm gonna go by with one.
Speaker 1: So they look like crave totally. They smell really good. I don't know exactly where he got these, so I can't direct you to purchase them.
Speaker 2: But if you look at Amazon, it yeah, it's called it's.
Speaker 1: Called Tupes and is it made by the Tupes manufactured by con Grupo. Oh, you're going already, Okay.
Speaker 2: That's good?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Oh? My goodness? It tastes just like dolce. Don't how are we saying it dulce? Oh my goodness, just.
Speaker 3: Delicious it is.
Speaker 1: It's a little weird, but it's good.
Speaker 2: I'm giving really yeah, this is good.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it four because I feel like I would like the chocolate one better. This is good. It's good. That has five vitamins and three minerals. How bad could it be?
Speaker 2: I want to send a picture to my friend from Columbia. See if she's ever had this before.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, friends in Colombia.
Speaker 2: Well she lives here now, but Columbia.
Speaker 1: All right? Oh guess what serial killers? Because one also said us chocolate. He sent both of them.
Speaker 3: So there's one.
Speaker 1: There's tubes, tubes, extra chocolate expanded artificially flavored chocolate cereal made with rice, wheat and oat with artificially. Why has it got to be artificial? Where did they just use chocolate? It's really obnoxios.
Speaker 2: Maybe it doesn't keep as well if it doesn't.
Speaker 1: If they don't know, it's more expensive, that's true. Oh boy, this one has one gram of trans fat in it. Trans Fat is banned in the United States, isn't it really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't think you're supposed to be allowed to use it in Oh I don't know. Yeah, we're going to die.
Speaker 2: Thanks for giving me that.
Speaker 1: Well I would usually look at it, but what the hell? This one? The chocolate one has no transfer, So we're good. Wow, that's weird. You don't see many things.
Speaker 2: Are you sure transplant is not allowed?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty Just let me check it out. Is trans fat band in America? There are some countries where.
Speaker 2: It's trams fat band in America? It says, Oh, yup, yeah, yup, that's interesting. It says it's official. Artificial trans fats are banned in the United States twenty fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, I don't know how they got.
Speaker 2: This across safe to eat and gave food makers three years to eliminate them for the food supply with the deadline of twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Should we make each other throw up?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, this is not what we don't think we enough of it to kill ourselves. Dude. This comes from Harvard, by the way.
Speaker 3: This article, Yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 1: It's bad stuff.
Speaker 2: And this definitely does.
Speaker 1: This one says no unless the labels lying.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, one, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 1: So this is the chocolate tupes.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I'm that's amazing.
Speaker 1: No, see, yeah, it is really good.
Speaker 2: This tastes like real chocolate compared to the kick kat that doesn't taste like real chocolate.
Speaker 1: Art but the artificial chocolate makes me upset. It's all right cool. You know c Cereal World does not love crave, but I think I prefer crave to tubes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will give this Oh wait, wait a minute, now, I want to go back and take away the five balls from the dulgy De Laya because it's now crappy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we do it. I taste. It's all about taste for us.
Speaker 2: That's why it tastes so good.
Speaker 1: This is poison exactly. This is I'm going to give this one a disappointing three balls. Just that to me, that flavor, I know that that's artificially flavored chocolate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll give it three three Okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, well, hey, thank you for sitting in, Danielle.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. I know I'm not as exciting as no.
Speaker 1: No, no, You're great.
Speaker 2: I don't find out with you, I know, but people like to hear you.
Speaker 1: You know what. Some people don't. Really You've been getting a lot of comments with people like I like the early episodes where you guys just like kind of talk to each other, and I don't like that it's turned into you guys just bickering. But you can't make everybody happy.
Speaker 2: No, maybe just a little bit.
Speaker 1: I've learned that in life.
Speaker 2: Did I push you?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Yes, I know you've learned in life you cannot make any work I try. That is the truth.
Speaker 1: So thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please, oh please, thank you anytime. Follow us on all socials at serial Killers PC Radio, Danielle Monaro on Instagram, z Scotty b for me on Instagram, and don't get.
Speaker 2: The dolty de leche because you'll die from it.
Speaker 1: Thank you one very much, appreciate it. And check the website serial KILLERSPC dot com. Our friend Newman does a very nice job on that. We'll see you hopefully on Wednesday with an all new ball chat. Yeah I don't know, maybe you'll be in bull Chap and I'll say all right, so thanks for listening until we see you. Then say crunch, Danielle, run
Speaker 3: Crunch, yeah, just crunch, Okay, all right