Speaker 1: The best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: It's listener Q and daytime.
Speaker 1: We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions. What's up everyone? Happy weekend, It's time for some listener Q and a action. Amy is joining me this weekend. How you feeling aby? Hi?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Got ready to answer some questions. All right, are you feeling better with your coffee?
Speaker 2: I am? I just hope I sound better.
Speaker 1: You do? You have a little like sinusy going on there? We're not bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gone in phases.
Speaker 1: It's so weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it's gone from sore throat. I feel like I've had every symptom under the sun, and I have no idea what it was. But I'm glad that it's over. Got a steroid pack and that really I should have gotten that last week, and of course I put it off until I got it. I guess I got it on Monday, and I should have gotten it last Thursday.
Speaker 1: Well, we always like to think we can just magically get better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kept I was in denial. Yeah, it was like, I feel great. Bobby's like, why do you keep bitching your throat? I feel great?
Speaker 1: Hey, you never know until it's happy you like dang, I didn't feel great? Yeah, I do want to start with some shout outs. Anna from Virginia said, I love you ladies. You are fantastic. You give so much love. She's super sweet. We love you back, Emma.
Speaker 2: Thanks Anna.
Speaker 1: Just love you bus so much and appreciate you both sharing so much of your lives. That's from Kayla, So really sweet shout outs to start you feel good? You're ready now, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: It pumped us up.
Speaker 1: Did your cousin warn you in advance about the divorce? Don in Saint Louis wants to know this.
Speaker 2: I was actually talking about this the other day with her friend, and I don't know that it was so much a warning because she didn't want to say that, and I know she's cautious about that with any client or a loved one of saying this exact thing, especially when it's such a huge life event. But she did tell me with clarity and just she was very assertive in saying, you need to get involved in your fine nanswers. And I didn't know what that meant, you know, because one could think a way to something shady being done that I'm not aware of and that was not the case. It was her getting a feeling that I never handled anything and Ben did everything. So therefore, when you have a split, you have to start to learn those things. And she said, this is going to help you, it's going to be empowering and you're going to need it. And sure that means yeah.
Speaker 1: Learning today, Like there's just so much that could come from that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's somebody stealing from us and I have no idea. I just it was one of those things early in the marriage that I passed the torch to him because I didn't want to have anything to do with it, and she just was strongly encouraging me to start to get involved to learn.
Speaker 1: Asked her now if she did know, and she just didn't want to say to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we've talked about it, and she had that feeling and there was a lot of other factors involved. And she's someone that I would talk to because she had gone through similar life things that we were experiencing. And I don't know if one day I don't enjoy being super vague sometimes I think there are certain life things that will always remain personal and private, and that's just a given for any one that is sharing their life publicly. It's up to you what you choose to tell. And I have chosen a lot of times when the time is right to share certain things and some stuff not and I won't ever and that's on me. But when it involves other people and such personal stories to them, it's just not my place to go talking about it. Although it was my story too, right, I experienced and learned a lot, and there's things that may come out later, but she was privy to that information too, and some of what was going on. But even then, I still didn't think that that meant divorce. But I was also in denial of a lot of things, and I think that played a huge role. She just was definitely a sounding board for me, and I will not as a psychic, as a cousin and a loved one. I don't think she wasn't giving me a reading in any way, but she definitely felt that it wasn't gonna work.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, super interesting, good question, don okay, any advice for your first Christmas without your baby? I'm already emotional. Katie in South Carolina. She didn't specify this. I'm assuming this means she's also going through something similar and it is about to have a Christmas without.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're co parenting, you split up the holidays, So we're going to assume that's what she's talking about. And I would say spend time with yourself figuring out what you think you're gonna need, and on day of, if something changes and what you thought you needed is and what you need, you have every right to call an audible and do what you need to do for yourself. I wouldn't isolate. You may need some time alone, but there's a difference in isolating and creating space for yourself. So make sure you don't isolate. But what friends, what other family? Who can you make plans with? And then how can you have your time and then your family time Because everyone's different. Someone that is going to want to go do something else, and someone else might be processing a lot of emotion and being around other people won't be the healthiest thing. But just don't go days and days over the holiday without making plans or seeing is.
Speaker 1: Really helpful going through stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But it is easy to isolate, and I speak from experience on that, and just you know, solitude is good. Isolation not good, Okay.
Speaker 1: Good are you glad Ben started dating first. Did it make it less awkward for you to do it? That's Jessica from Texas.
Speaker 2: Sure, I think so. I appreciate not having to be the first person for anything to be awkward, and we've learned a lot, so I'll take it. He started dating right away, so that was.
Speaker 1: Probably a lot of feelings that came with that too, just in general.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also I wanted him to be happy, so I was okay with it. I just had this whole modern family vibe in my head. If I want everybody to hang out and get along.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a bad thing to feel.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 1: I don't know that it happens all that often, but I don't think it's a bad thing to want that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And we've worked so hard to co parent well and make sure that we were ending that part of our relationship in such a healthy way. And we have a unique dynamic because our families are friends. And I've known him since I was a kid, and I've known his parents and since I was His parents and my mom were very close. My sister's married to his best friend from his childhood. It's a very tangled web so I think anybody that comes into our lives are gonna have to realize. You know, when some people get a divorce, it's like, oh, you can get a divorce and you don't ever have to interact with that person ever. Again, well, that's just not the case with our situation at all. And you have kids involved that also, But even if you have kids, you can still avoid a lot of things. There are so many life events over the next few years because of how tangled up we are, that we're going to be at all kinds of weddings and funerals and you name it, everything in between together because of how close are our families have been for decades that I think we're interesting for some people to try to figure out. And I feel bad for anybody that is trying to enter that picture. I mean, even my future whomever. It's like, you just are gonna have to.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have to be secure. And that's also the important quality trait of any partner. Anyways, It's a good word, gonna have to be secure. I like it. The top three things you've had to adjust to while dating again Zach in Canada.
Speaker 2: Getting ready to go out on a date.
Speaker 1: Getting ready it's hard. You gotta get yourself all dulled up, and you may never see this person ever again in your life. It's a weird.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I haven't even done it much at all whatsoever, so that I think because I would just rather not isolate but stay home. So fair, I like that, So.
Speaker 1: Putting yourself out there is probably one of those things.
Speaker 2: I think. So, you know, before I got married, I had two serious boyfriends in my college years. Two I mean I loved them, thought I was going to marry them, and they both one of them we broke up multiple times, and I was the breaker up er maybe once or twice, but then he broke up. But then I think I was the final right But I mean I was broken up with by him, is my point. And then the other one we went out twice, broke up twice, and he was the breaker up or twice. Okay, so really nice got brrried. So I am, I guess part of me, I'm like, I know what experience of breaking up and going through divorce is a lot of heartache. So I think I'm just treading into all this very softly, gingerly, like I'm tiptoeing because maybe I'm wanting to protect myself, so that part I need to work through. I think I.
Speaker 1: Don't think there's anything wrong with that though, because until you're ready to be vulnerable to date again, it's almost not worth it because you're just setting yourself up to fail.
Speaker 2: It seems exhausting too. I watch my friends, I've watched them for years, including you, and I'm very happy for you now, by the way, So that is hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's hope, but hope feels from my experience, hope feels like a far distance relative. When you're in it, you're in the weeds of it, and you're like, how is that ever going to happen? There's this like lingering question of like there's there's not a world in which I could possibly find that.
Speaker 2: I got a wedding invitation to was this this morning that I saw it or yesterday via email? So I guess it was a cute little I don't know. I need to pull it up. They're actually going to have what I realized when I opened it up is they're going to have a small private ceremony, like at one of their parents' backyards, and then they're having a big party in Nashville, and I got the email to the big party in Nashville and they met on I believe bumble, Yeah, ninety one days ago.
Speaker 1: That's tough.
Speaker 2: And I was like, wow, this is fast, Like that's crazy. That would be so wild to me right now to be sitting here with you doing best ofs and what I'm on with you every eight weeks. Yeah, so the next time you'd be getting married, super close to getting married, and then the next time I was on, I would be married.
Speaker 1: But you know, it's so funny. I look at my friends and we all get together because all of us besides Morgan m which we know is around the corner for her, but all of us in the last year have gotten in a relationship. One's already engaged, about to be married. The other three are like movie, there's things happening, and we look echa like a year ago, we were so far off from this. There was not even a realm of possibility when this was happening two day. So it's crazy how much can change in your life in just a month and a year. So like it is possible, But when you're in the weeds, it doesn't feel that way. You feel there's there's no way. There's no way, you know.
Speaker 2: I couldn't imagine that being my life ninety one days from now. But I'm super happy for my friend. Yeah, and then I'm like, are you sure you know him?
Speaker 1: How do we feel about those? Are? Are we really sure? Yeah? Lots of questions. Okay, that's a good one, Zach.
Speaker 2: What's your four fan? I don't know if I even answered the question.
Speaker 1: By the way, he did you say? Yeah, you said that you're you're nervous to get back in. He said, you don't really like.
Speaker 2: To get ready from the dome. Yeah, it seems exhausting. Yeah, okay, so we got there.
Speaker 1: We go.
Speaker 2: When I'm scared of rejection, I'm scared of being Yeah, that's stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rejection is hard because the reality is is everybody has an ego. Some are just bigger than others. But like, nobody wants to feel somebody say hey, I don't like you. Nobody wants that, right, But it is a part of dating, and it's really good for you to build yourself back up. You know. It's funny, like even this scenario, I would have never been in the in the realm of like the whole dustin lunch thing, the friendship friendship bracelet, even though it was like half a joke, half funny whatever. I would have never had I not been through all the dating trials and triumphs that I had been been able to do that because of the rejection side of it. But I just knew that I was, Like, the worst that happens is he says no and no for like a second, stinks and then you're like, okay, whatever better things. You learn to just like brush off whatever because you've been through it so many times, so there is something to look forward to in that, like nothing can bother you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'll get used to it, got it.
Speaker 1: It just takes a while. I mean those like ten years of probably going through all the dating stuff to like get there, you know what I mean. It takes time.
Speaker 2: Ten years from now, I'm going to be fifty three.
Speaker 1: I know, here's probably will be ten different phases of life, different life experience.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm just trying to be in the moment, so it's fine anyway. I'm the present and I'm very much enjoying my life at the moment.
Speaker 1: And I don't I don't like the same rejection is redirection. It's true, with one hundred percent true. I just it's cheesy. So I just rejection is good for you. It's good to experience for all phases of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that at my core, and I've I've been rejected in other areas of life too, and I don't want fear to hold me back from certain things.
Speaker 1: But and you'll get there. You'll get to the point where fear will lose out over your hope for wanting to do something. You're just not there yet. Not they're wrong with that. Okay, I have another question, but but we'll take a quick break, will be our back. What are your four favorite things about your niece being in Nashville for summer. Alissa from Illinois.
Speaker 2: Oh man, she's leaving soon. And we were talking about the other day and I started crying. No, And I was on the phone with my sister and her husband, and I started crying to them too because I was so proud of them and who they've raised. I'm like, y'all did this, and I am so grateful for the opportunity. I mean, my favorite part is getting to bond with her in a way that we've never had before, especially you know, when we were in Austin together, she was so young, so it wasn't the same. And then they moved to Colorado, and then I moved to North Carolina and then Nashville, and we just haven't I would see her on vacations and Christmas, you know. So this is such a different connection that we've been able to have. So the bonding, the fact that she's older, more mature, she's twenty one now. Having a cocktail with her out on my back porch.
Speaker 1: That's so fun.
Speaker 2: Watching her in a relationship. Her boyfriend Henry is very sweet. We check the mailbox a lot because Henry likes to send handwritten notes.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that. So romantic.
Speaker 2: And watching her get this bonding time with my kids, which is super special because they wouldn't have this type of time with her otherwise. And I've learned from her too. She's an old soul. She's wise, she's caring, she's gentle. She's comforted me in certain things that have been happening. She's been on my podcast, and I've loved having her as a guest and.
Speaker 1: Trying to get her to move to Nashville. I feel like that's the nice.
Speaker 2: But I mean she's about to go be a junior.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, that's college left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's going back to Boulder. But maybe next summer she'll come for another internship or you know this, we've just gotten closer to where now, you know, I just want to fly to Boulder and not Pagosa to see my sister. But tell my sister, Hey, go up to Boulder, meet me. Let's hang out with Adelin for the weekend and all takes to share and we'll have a girl's weekend. And previously I don't know that I have really thought about going to Boulder. I would just wait to see her somewhere else. And now I want to get that sort of stuff on the calendar.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that. Give bonding time this summer. Okay, do you plan to keep your hair short? We're switching switching gears here at Leah in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: I already want to start growing it out. I don't know. I can't decide. I have a hair wointment coming up and I'm either going to cut it another inch off it's growing pretty fast, or I'm gonna start to just grow it out.
Speaker 1: So maybe not, Leah, Maybe yes, I have no.
Speaker 2: Sir, Leah I'm very sorry about that. I like it both ways, so uh and some of that I just have to check in with myself, like what is it that I'm like, am I trying to create some change? And then I'm also like, it's just hair. Who cares? Like it is fun?
Speaker 1: It's just hair. At the end of the day, It's just hair. So you gotta love it though for the time, for the six weeks that you are doing it for until you have to go.
Speaker 2: Back to I have to go back yeah and make another decision.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's the only actual part that matters, you know.
Speaker 2: I will say that, I know I don't want the in between, like I like it either really short or past my shoulders. So got to figure that out.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you can get like those the halo thing or some extensions, or you can order stuff for the in between while it grows and that kind of helps you. But or you just let it grow. See what happens.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll find out what he's going to do here soon, it's like the next episode. What will happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if in a few weeks magic my hairs long. Just now, that's not my real hair. I'm trying to figure stuff out.
Speaker 1: That's fine, okay. Jessica from Texas asks this one for me and I'll I can share it. What does your family like about Man in Uniform? So the whole family met Man in Uniform and got thrown to the shark infested waters for my sister's wedding, and they love He's super easy to be around, really easy going, he's a great listener. These are all things that like my You know what's funny is my mom spent some time with him before the wedding, like the days leading up and the whole time at the wedding when she was see all our friends and family. She's like, guys, you have to meet Morgan's boyfriend. He's amazing. And I'm like, what is happening? What are you doing? And she was. She loved him so much she couldn't stop like graving about him because he was just really kind and easy to be around, and he's thoughtful. He's really intentional about what he does and you can feel that around him, and he wants He's not someone who will listen to pretend like they're listening to share their side. He's actually listening to you, not to share his side. He wants he's like a very intentional listener, so I think those would be some quality traits that they liked. Yeah, at least that's what they've told me so far. I'm sure there's more of it. That's what I got.
Speaker 2: Have you spent a lot of time with his family?
Speaker 1: Yes, So I did meet his parents before we went to the wedding, and then I just spent another We had another lunch with them that just happened. And I've hung out with some of his cousins that are he's really close to from that family as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember the cousin hanging because that was a.
Speaker 1: Big gal uh huh. And I've seen him quite a because they're all in town, so we see him quite a bit. I haven't met his brother because his brother doesn't live here, but besides that, yeah, we're definitely hanging out more, which has been really good. And I'm jealous. I mean, I love it because I don't have my family here, so I love that there's that connection for him here and I kind of get to feel connected through him. But I'm also jealous because I wish my family's here and we get to hang out with them all the time too, So that's's going good. So there's that. What is something trivial that brings you so much joy? This is Lucy from Kansas City, Missouri right now.
Speaker 2: Who something trivial that brings me so much joy?
Speaker 1: I know I threw it on the spot. I didn't let you prepare for that one.
Speaker 2: My paint deck. Okay, my Sherwin Williams paint deck.
Speaker 1: What does this mean?
Speaker 2: Let's bring me a lot of joy because I'm having to pick out some paint colors and I really like having my deck the little thing you know that you whip out like a fan and it has all the colors with.
Speaker 1: All the paint samples. I thought it meant like you were painting a deck and you were just like kind of doing an artist thing.
Speaker 2: No, I can see how my back deck is bringing me joy. But no, just paint colors. And you know, I get to decide myself, and I'm practicing making those decisions too, because for a lot of things, I also will just a default to my sister because I think she knows better. And she said something to me recently after she did help me pick something out, and she said, Amy, I just want you to know, like sometimes I do help you pick it out, and that's great, but then I hear you say, well, I kind of like this, and she's like, listen to that, like you don't have to do what I'm saying, because I will default to what she says because I just feel like she knows better because that is what she does and decorating things and styling things as her gift. And then I say, I don't really know what I'm doing, but she's like, if that color is speaking to you and you think it will look good, then you need to do that. But sometimes I don't even hear myself like say something after she says it, because I'll I'll say, oh, well, I thought maybe this color, but then I discount it immediately. And she told me to pay attention to what I like. And so my paint deck has been bringing me joy and trying to figure out what I want my elf and if I want to do the color green in this one room, I really want to do some room I'm not sure what if it's going to be maybe laundry, bathroom, I don't know where, but I really like this cranberry color, okay, and I can't figure out where it gives.
Speaker 1: It deep maroon reddish type cranberry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a deep cranberry. It's not like this bright red but more I don't know the color is or cranberry ish, but I would say more on the rooton side if I was getting specific.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could totally do that in a small room somewhere.
Speaker 2: Maybe I just can't figure out exactly where, and I may have to let that go.
Speaker 1: But I like popping up half bath situation.
Speaker 2: I do, and I'm doing that green.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I did just amy. I did just pick out a green that I really loved, so I'm sure my Mulliam's well color the same.
Speaker 2: I did retreat. Well, no, retreat is what I did in my living room last time. I did that, so on the paint deck. If the colors are on the same road, that means they're in the same family. They're just lighter or darker. And I did the shade lighter than retreat this time for this half bath. And I can't remember the name right now, but it's like Hayes something.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let me I'm gonna turn you on to something because i've been I've been setting up the potcash room. The green color that I did is basil. But I learned two things. One, if you go on Turwin Williams dot com, there's an app that you can get and you can literally hold it up just kind of like you'd be holding up your camera to a QR code. Hold it up in the room and put the paint on your wall and see what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you could do that. That will help if you narrow it down. And then also they now have for their very popular colors, they have like a peel and stick and it won't damage your wall. You can order online a peel and stick of like your three favorite colors, and instead of having to go and paint different like little swatches, you can just peel it, stick it on the wall, and then pull it off when you're done.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My sister was telling me about the peel and stick thing because I bought some of the little tiny jugs and I've been painting like the thing. So the peel and stick, it's just patience. You don't have to order in and wait for it. They didn't have any peel and sticks in the store, and I'm like, okay, fine, just give me the tiny cannon and a paintbrush, and I'll go.
Speaker 1: It's well in the peel and stick is like three bucks versus like twelve fifteen dollars you pay for a little can.
Speaker 2: I know it's the patients of waiting. I hear you for the pee and stick.
Speaker 1: Well, if you decide too for other if you're painting a lot of different things, these are two things that help. I know.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I didn't know about the virtual room thing.
Speaker 1: I was sitting in like my new little podcast base, and I was just painting the walls. I was just sitting there like, Okay, not that color. Maybe this one. So maybe you can try that with your cranberry and see if it fits in a certain room.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, we're going to end on these two or this thing, not two things. I see another thing, but we're ending on this one. What off the wall thing or maybe what thing did you buy on Prime Day? Rick from Oregon? Did you do any Amazon priming on the Prime Day?
Speaker 2: I did my Anastasia brow whiz my eyebrow pencils. They were like, I don't even know, it was five six seven. They were like eight dollars off or something nice. So I ordered three. Okay, so that way I have backstock of those.
Speaker 1: I love ordering multiples in my favorite things.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think if there's something else that I bought. All my snail stuff was on sale. My biopals. I needed to teach me.
Speaker 1: How to use it because I still have the yours that you gave me and I just am scared to conquer it.
Speaker 2: Oh it's I have tutorials online and I'm going to go watch them.
Speaker 1: I did, like, you know, it's one of those things where you like, I just also.
Speaker 2: We should do a girls' night like with you know me you Abby, Lauren even in two Morgan you're into, but the original Morgan in one, you know, because she's still a part of the now she's the part of the podcast network. Yeah, your podcast has been officially announced, which is exciting. So that's next week, right on Monday. Yeah, it's coming up. So I don't know, I want to plan like a girl's night and maybe we could do that and we'll do a snail oh yes, tutorial and we can watch a movie and order food and hang out. I've been wanting to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's totally do that. Then you can teach me about it. Well I did. I finally bought a Apple Watch. I forgot it today. But I've been obsessed because I realized because I was going to buy one from Costco because it was really cheap, and then Amazon Prime one was even thirty dollars cheaper. So I want Amazon Watch. I finally got one, or Apple Watch and Apple Watch. Yeah, and I've been counting my steps and trying to get all my steps in every day.
Speaker 2: I know on Amazon Prime Day my niece did order some bands that were on sale for her Apple Watch. They're not buy Apple, but they're another brand, and she got some really cute ones that were on sale Amazon Prime Day. Definitely, it gets you'll get you, but then you're like, do I really need this? And the thing is with my eyebrow princils. Yes they're not going to go bad, but I will need them. And I saved money, so I did. Okay, they really are Amazon is banking on girl math on Amazon Prime Day, which I just looked at the Sherwyo william paint color Sherwan Williams Paint colors and retreat was my old living room. Then I've got this half bath I did Akasha Hayes. Okay, that's the green that I did, and it's all in the same family. And Basil is also in the family. Oh, which is what you did?
Speaker 1: Rooms?
Speaker 2: Yes, so that palette of green on my paint deck, that's one of my that's your favorite, one of my favorite ones, and it's got all of those colors. So if you're looking for a awesome green, try out one of those three. But order the peel and stick.
Speaker 1: And use the virtual room because you can just paint your room.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So Amazon Prime Day I did. I bought my Apple Watch. I also bought a cologne that I've been wanting by tom Ford that's normally two hundred and fifty dollars and it was one hundred and thirty on Prime Day.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: And I'd been looking at that for six months by just couldn't get myself to buy it. Prime Day got me because that was girl math. That was hard girl. And then I also got new Beats AirPods because mine my Apple Ones broke and I was really tired of my Apple Ones because they keep crapping out. So I did make three big purchases, but they were all things i'd been looking at for like six months.
Speaker 2: So you got on onn sales.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was girl math.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was bad as you were patient. I think sometimes as long as we're patient with things, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Asians, it's hard though, as we've learned. Okay, we're wrapping it up. Amy, Tell the people where they can find you. See you all that.
Speaker 2: Good stuff at Radio Amy four Things with Amy Brown as podcast and there's a couple of episodes a week and then out Weigh on Saturdays. Uh and yeah Radio Amy dot com. But I have been updating over there lately, so I would say socials. I am trying to up my TikTok game. Adeline's been helping me. Nice my niece so who posted a TikTok even this week? I believe it was like the theme of you Who's Gonna Match My free?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that trenned.
Speaker 2: I like it, and it was me doing my brain exercises in the kitchen. I will be curious to.
Speaker 1: Know if anybody's gonna match your freak for with that, maybe I am, Are you.
Speaker 2: Gonna match my freak?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, and now people can find you not only hear the Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 1: But oh yeah, take this personally podcast drafting on Monday. I'm super excited and I got I did get a lot of requests for you to come on. I think what would be really fun. As we were talking about a girl night, I had been thinking about this. It would be fun to have the girls of The Bobby Bone Show on together for an episode, all at.
Speaker 2: The same time. Yeah, okay, yeah, we'd have to be very intentional of when we speak.
Speaker 1: Well I would, I would be our mediator, but like it would be I think it would be fun to have all of us sit there, we all just chat over, you know, because well because like the Bobby Bone Show is different, but the girls also Lauren's not typically on very often. Abby's not on all that much, so like it'd be fun to to do like a little girl chat. It's a it's a theory idea I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe it's what you're in. It's in progress, like throw it out there, let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well we'll see you guys later. Amy, thank you for joining me, Thanks for having me. I hope you start feeling even better next day with your handyman remedy.
Speaker 2: Next time I come back, you might be married. And with long hair, love it, love it.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend.
Speaker 1: Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 2: Show and follow ed web
Speaker 1: Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.