Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Fully Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and The Black Effect, And just.
Speaker 2: Like that, we be back on the ad.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to you get another carefully reckless episode with your girl.
Speaker 2: Just hilarious.
Speaker 1: So I'm not in the studio up at our Hearts. So my girl Taylor is not with me today. Y'all know, she pregnants here, so HI just don't feel like reading or whatever. She's pregnant with my little son or whatever, so she she's not gonna read.
Speaker 2: We have a voice note, y'all, we got one. We got one.
Speaker 1: Y'all ready know what that means that I ain't gotta read because y'all, y'all sweab bitch don't be reading good. It's just that y'all don't know how to write good. So I'm glad we got a voice note. We're gonna get straight in because what I'll be doing I'll be fixing mess.
Speaker 3: So here we go'll, Hey, girl, I'm going through some stuff and I need your advice. So I have this friend since childhood. We were inseparable and we call us off sisters, going to school together since middle school.
Speaker 2: I dated this.
Speaker 3: Boy back in high school because we all went to the same high school and she know this. So I did him back in high school and whatever. Now we're grown and got no feelings for him. She live in a new city, so I barely see her. So the man I dated right in high school, he lived in our city, and they started talking to each other. I guess, you know, they hit it off. I didn't think nothing of it, you know, because you know, I'm grown now. So then they started dating. They started going out.
Speaker 2: More, and I started feeling a way I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I started feeling a way because I felt her and betrayed, Like, damn, she really dated. She's really dated my ex tinks, and I ain't like that. So then I fell off.
Speaker 2: I like to stop talking to her.
Speaker 3: I distanced myself from her because it really hurt me, Like I was feeling some type of way I'm not gonna lie. And then we went like a couple of years. We're grown now, and we bumped into each other at a friend's event. It was her baby shower and my other friend, and we saw each other there and we kind of talked about it, and I told her how I really felt like, hey, I'm not gonna lie. I felt a way that you even dated him and started to talking to him because you know, him and I had a theme even though it was a high school thing, like we don't do that come on with friends, like you know, we spoke about it. She apologized and said she ain't really need to hurt my feelings like that, and I, you know, I forgave her because we can't hold you, no no grudges.
Speaker 2: I missed her a lot. I'm not gonna lie because like.
Speaker 3: We were inseparable when we were young, like we were to piece in the pond, and I missed her a lot. And yeah, and then she really apologized.
Speaker 2: I know she meant it from deep.
Speaker 3: Down because she saw the look at my face and she was like, man, I didn't need to do that.
Speaker 2: I didn't need to hurt.
Speaker 3: Your feelings or nothing like that. And I won't do that again. And I want to know how I should go about it. And that's why I'm asking for a vice right now.
Speaker 2: HM. So you know what this reminds me of.
Speaker 1: This reminds me of the episode of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, one of the more previous seasons. It's this rapper on Their name is Amy Luciani and then you know, you got a little scrappy third baby mama, that's what he called it. But she said, don't call him baby mama. Don't call her baby mama because she's his ex wife. So his ex wife, Bam. Right now, that reminds me of that situation. So Bam and Scrappy are no longer together, they're no longer married, they are divorced, and actually they're at odds.
Speaker 2: They're beefing like a motherfucker every day online, every day, every day.
Speaker 1: But besides that, she started dating this is well after they got divorced, and she had bought the guy on the show.
Speaker 2: You know, he was just on the show.
Speaker 1: And Amy Luciani, who was another cast member on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, dated the same guy about fifteen years ago right now.
Speaker 2: To Amy's point, Amy felt.
Speaker 1: Like, yo, me and Bammy, like we're friends, Like you should have told me that she was dealing with this nigga, you feel me. I don't care how long it was I was dating this nigga, but you should have told me that you were dating somebody that I once dated or whatever. You know, she felt a little betrayed by it. Bam, on the other hand, is like, first of all, this was fifteen fucking years ago. And this guy said that, y'all never dated. Like when people say date, some people mean relationship and then to some people just talking. We were just conversating exclusively or you know, not exclusively, but we it was the thing. We were a thing. We were messing around. And then other people just feel like, if you fuck somebody, we're dating.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The guy told Bam, I never dated Amy. We were never in a relationship. We was fucking. We fucked a few times, and that was it. She was like, my little yeah, yeah, Yadam Yansky, that's just what that was. A Yadam Yansky is somebody that you fuck. All right, now that's the Baltimore version, you know what I mean. It's just a Yadam Yansky. Say it with me, Yadam Yansky, y'all two one, look, y'all say it too? One two three, Am, Yet, y'all say it too, one two three, Yadam Yansky, No mine, go go ahead.
Speaker 2: So it's other people in here, y'all. So anyway, now you feel like I get it. I get it. This was in high school. Now.
Speaker 1: The only thing the only difference between your story, right, and Love and Hip Hop Atlanta is nobody on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta are real friends.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I don't know why Mona still got them saying that, still acting like niggas knew each other before the show. And when I say like know each other, I mean like, you can't call somebody a friend unless you know their mother name.
Speaker 2: You can't call somebody a friend unless you confided in them before.
Speaker 1: You can't call them a motherfucker a friend unless you don't cry to them, unless you told them some shit before. Don't nobody else know unless you feel like you can confide in them. Like people throw that word around very very loosely, and you know reality TV that happens a lot. A lot of that goes on. So I totally get it now in your case, right, this is your friend, childhood friend, right, so I know this, this hurts you.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I understand the both of y'all. I understand the both of y'all. Y'all are now grown, you know what I mean? In high school you dated the guy, she dated the guy. When y'all grew up and got grown technically in high school, you probably feel like, yeah, we wasn't like adults, but we were grown enough, Like we're just a couple of years away from being legal. Motherfucker, and you dated the guy that I was dating. I totally understand how that makes you feel. And I think that's great that you actually talk to her at yall other friend's baby shower. This is the thing, though, This is the thing. It if you're gonna blame one person, you blame both. You know that, yes, she's been your friend high school, but this motherfucker also was your boyfriend in high school, so you know you could have hit him too, Like god, damn my friend.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, like this what we're doing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know what type of terms y'all left on, whether it was bad or good or whatever, you know what I mean. But if if you are still cool with him, or if everything was still cordial, if it wasn't really a bad like breakup or whatever, you could have been like damn, you really you really dated my friend, you know? And then I know if it's probably in your mind like you liked her this whole fucking time. Hold up, hold up, I know this shit getting good, but listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial. If you love me, you'll listen. You had to like her this whole time, basically, you know what I'm saying. And then I'm kind of confused because you asked me what you should go about I mean, how you should go about it, But you already talked to her about it. You get what I'm saying, Like, you already talked to her about the situation. Is there any further action that you would like to take? Would you like to sit down and talk to the guy, like are you in a relationship? Because honestly, if you was my girl when you was complaining to me about your friend, and you was complaining about your friend that dated an ex boyfriend from high school, I would be highly offended, Like.
Speaker 2: God, damn, you still want this nigga? Like what's up?
Speaker 1: You still fucking with him? Or is there anything that you you know? It's still something there? Why you so mad and shorty about a guy in high school?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Now? If it were me, I certainly would have an attitude. I Am not gonna hold you.
Speaker 1: I would certainly have a fucking attitude just because the whole girl cold thing. If you was my best friend in high school or before. I would never expect for any of my friends to pick up leftovers, whether I listen, whether I even I could tell you it's okay to go ahead, because I remember another story where somebody had also wrote me with this podcast right, and they asked me to fix their mess and said that they had a friend that wanted to deal with one of their exes.
Speaker 2: And the person asked, yo, is.
Speaker 1: It all good if I date Shorty because you know you ain't together no more whatever, and the God told him go ahead. He told his homeboy God. He gave his homeboy to green like, go you can deal with the shorty. Ain't nothing, and then he went to go do it. That was pretty respectful. I don't know no man in real life that's gonna that would do that. So I mean, that was commendable on his And he even came to ask is it cool if I, you know, fuck with Shorty or whatever? And you'll say yeah, Now the friend he gave the permission like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sure you can go ahead. You can go ahead and do that.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that. I still wouldn't feel right doing it. I'm not even about to ask nobody, you know how much pussy it is in the world, Like why would you come to me and ask me, can you deal with my ex?
Speaker 2: Even if I'm cool with it?
Speaker 1: Like yo, God damn, Like it ain't nobody else out here that you'd be looking at, like nothing, like not a single person. It's so many people out here, you know what I mean. Like even though the dating pool is full of shitting piss, you know what I mean, it's just still like so many other people.
Speaker 2: It it's enough people for some people to be off limits, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I'm just confused on what you want your friend to do, you know what I mean? Or what further action do you think you should take? Let me let me listen again because if I'm missing something, I need to know because you already answered your own question. You know you already you approached her, she apologized if she made you feel some type of way, maybe she and then you didn't tell me the level of relationship that you want a guy had because if your friend did that and that was your girl, like your bottom bitch, you know, your dog right, your ride or die, maybe she wouldn't have did that if you all were that serious in high school.
Speaker 2: So let's just say.
Speaker 1: Let's just say, I'm gonna listen one more time, y'all, y'all, y'all. Hopefully y'all catch it. If I didn't hold up.
Speaker 3: Hey, girl, I'm going through some stuff and I need your advice. So I have this friend since childhood. We were inseparable, and we call ourself sisters, going to school together since middle school. I dated this boy in high school because we all went to.
Speaker 2: The same high school. And she knows this.
Speaker 3: So I did it him back in high school and whatever. Now we're grown and ain't got no feelings for him.
Speaker 2: Okay, boom, it would the fuck? How the fuck you? Girl?
Speaker 1: I want to put you in a goddamn for it now saying first of all this you said join this girl was like sisters.
Speaker 2: Now I totally do get it.
Speaker 1: If y'all like sisters, like bitch, I don't give if you kiss the nigg on the lips, I'm not fucking with them after its like that's it, Like I don't care. But you said you have no feelings for the guy, right, okay cool?
Speaker 2: And you and you and.
Speaker 1: This girl are sisters. I think the apology should have sufficed. Maybe I'm missing something so we're just gonna listen again, y'all. Hold up, hold up, let's running back.
Speaker 3: New City so I barely see her. So the man I dated right in high school, he lived in our city, and they started talking to each other. I guess you know, they hit it all off. I ain't think nothing of it, you know, because you know I'm grown now. So then.
Speaker 1: Right, so if you've grown now, what the hell you worried about, Thelma? God damn all right, let's let's continue, because I'm trying to see if I'm missing something, y'all.
Speaker 2: I just got to see if I'm missing something.
Speaker 3: Going out more, and I started feeling a way I'm not gonna lie. I started feeling a way because I felt her and betrayed, Like, damn, she really dated she's really dated my ex tinks, and I didn't like that. So then I fell off.
Speaker 2: I like to stop talking to her.
Speaker 3: I distanced myself from her because it really hurt me. Like I was feeling some type of way I'm not gonna lie, and then we went like a couple of years later.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait a minute, wait a minute, I think what's going I think I know what's going on. So it's not even about the guide to you. It's about what your friend did and what your friend did only that is what it's about. Because I'm like, yo, for you not to have no feelings for this guy, because listen, I know y'all just as confused as me over there. Like she's kind of contradicting herself, isn't she? But that's continue because maybe we both met, maybe we all missed something, y'all hold.
Speaker 3: On, oh now, And we bumped into each other at a friend's event. It was her baby shower and my other friend, and we saw each other there and we kind of talked about it, and I told her how I really felt, like, hey, I'm not gonna lie. I felt a way that you even dated him and started talking to him because you know, him and I had a thing, even though it was a high school thing, like we don't do that come on with friends, like you know, we spoke about it. She apologized and said she didn't really need to hurt my feelings like that, and I, you know, I forgave it because we can't hold you no no grudges.
Speaker 2: I missed her a lie. I'm not gonna lie, because.
Speaker 3: Like we were inseparable when we were young, like we were to piece in the pond.
Speaker 2: And we missed her a lot.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and she really apologized. I know she meant it from deep down because she's so look at my face and she's like, mean to do that. I don't need to hurt your feelings or nothing like that. And I won't to do that again. And I want to know how I should go about it.
Speaker 1: And that's why I'm asking for advice right now, right, So what the hell are you asking advice for? If you already you saw her at the baby shote. That's why I said, I know I ain't that goddamn high.
Speaker 2: I'm a little high. You know I'll be smoking my little shit shit now, you know I ain't. You know what I'm saying. Now the baby's out. You know I popped out, boom did she go? You know? She had our breast smoke for the day so I can smoke my blaky or whatever. And I already did.
Speaker 1: But I know I'm not fucking crazy. I know I'm not crazy. You answered your own question. Now we got a commercial, and if you click off this podcast, I swear I'm gonna beat your ass.
Speaker 2: Listen, you already talk to the girl.
Speaker 1: Now you must have just taken her apology there just because it wasn't a time and the place for you all to really get down and dirty into the depths of the whole situation.
Speaker 2: I think you had more.
Speaker 1: To get off of your chest with her because she apologized, bab.
Speaker 2: Now are her and a guy still dating?
Speaker 1: Because I got some questions for you and you need to come back and update me because I got I got some questions for you.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And it's also women's muff too, So I want you with your friend to meny y'all relationship.
Speaker 2: You said y'all were sisters.
Speaker 1: Like y'all, y'all are close, although y'all haven't seen each other in a long time because now y'all live in different cities and a guy lives in her city and such, you know such and such or whatever whatever. But I think what y'all got is bigger and better than this little ad situation. And I just really feel like, Yo, you can get past this shit. Get whatever you got to get off your chest though, because I'm not trying to invalidate your feelings. I'm not trying to shit on your feelings and say that you know your feelings aren't valid. They are, you know, especially if you yeah, this is your sister and it's like, god, damn, I know that was my guy from my high school. It was just still I think since you got I think you got some other shit to say that you want to say that you didn't get to say at the baby shop because it wasn't the right place all the time.
Speaker 2: She apologized to you because she did.
Speaker 1: She really, sincerely, genuinely did not mean to hurt your feelings and probably thought that she wouldn't even have gave a fuck because it was so long ago. Oh, she probably didn't think that y'all would be talking like that again. And now she living in another city and a nigga living in another city, and who knows, girl, you know what, because now my wheels are turning, and I'm thinking that the guy probably you know how it be when people talk and you're out of the equation totally because you're living in another city. The guy could have told her I really wanted you in high school. I really wanted you, you know what I mean, Like I mean, I took well, I'm gonna just say it ain't Thelma, And let's just see a friend named Louise. Louise, I wanted you, like I really wanted you to be my little bitch, you know what I'm saying, in high school, but it ended up being theoma, you know what I mean. Like I mean, Thalma, she was cool, but you really wasn't checking for me, So I took Thalma over you. But I really wanted you, you know what I mean, and probably talked her into dealing with you. And you hadn't talked to her in a while, you know, because you're back in your city doing your thing with some possibly you know, and the fact that y'all kind of fell off with communication although she's still your friend, your sister, you know, and everything that made it easier for her to date the nigga too. You gotta also think about that that made it easier, you know what I'm saying. So that's just something else for me to throw out there. But it's sound like you still got some more shit to get off your chest. And I think that's an area that I just threw out to you just now. That's probably what you've been thinking, you know, because ain't no way you med at that. She apologized, and you know what I'm saying, I just feel like it's something. It's either something you ain't telling me or you just really didn't handshit out like you really really wanted to at that event.
Speaker 2: Either way, I commend her. I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 1: I do commend her because a lot of people are not able to take accountability for their actions, and her being your friend, she actually did that. She didn't want to. You said, she's saying, look on your face, and it was the way you said it. You said, when she's seeing her look on my faceh so something telling me you might be a little Dominican and a little crazy at same time. But when she saw that look on your face, I know, I know she's right scared. She probably thought she was gonna fight, a slap or do something. She probably didn't want to come to the baby. She probably didn't even expect to see you at the baby shadow, But I am glad, however, you know that she she cared enough and she was remorseful enough to apologize to you. She didn't even know she hurt your feelings. You feel me, So that's something that you got to take into account as well. But I need you to update me, like update me with this because I want to know these. I got these questions for you. Have you talked to him? Are y'all still cool like you and a guy? You and your ex boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Right? Then?
Speaker 1: Are you in a relationship? M? And then just how serious were y'all in high school? Because it could have been a thing where you were just talking to him. Like I said, I would never touch any of my friends' exes or even prospects or even potential motherfuckers that they were just looking at them, that they never even got a chance to fuck with. I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole because that is the girl cold. But just because it's my girl cold, don't mean it's everybody else's.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Girls don't girl how our girls? So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They always talking about just saying a girl's girl, Uh a bitch And that's okay. Fuck I got I can count all my girls on one hand. Baby, I ain't got too many of them. That's how you stay up and shit having too many motherfucking girls. When there's too many girls, there's too many personalities and too it's too much, and I don't fuck with it. And like I said, a lot of girls don't be girling. How our girls so shit, But my girls girl the right way. So girl please, And just like that, we've come to the end of yet another Catholt Reckless episode with your girl.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: It is Women's month, guy, so make sure you check on your friends. You at your friends, just go out and go grab a cocktail and just get to know each other. We are living in some rough ass times because after Trump Trump and doing listen because Trump is busy.
Speaker 2: Trump has been busy.
Speaker 1: He done signed one hundred and thirty five thousand fucking executive orders since he's been here. So all my Mexican listeners, I love you guys, whether you're still here or hot or back in Mexico wherever you're listening to me yet, I love y'all, and stay the funk strong, and I will see y'all next week. Peace Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.