Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Prize Picks. You and I make decisions every day, but on Prize Picks, being right can get you paid. Don't miss any other excitement this season on Prize Picks, where it's good to be right. Y'all already know I'm pumped for this upcoming season of football. Nothing like September football when you still got so much hope in your team. I got my guy, Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens to watch. You already know I'm always picking more tds for Lamar. Still think he's robbing the MVP, but we're gonna get it right with Lamar. On Prize Picks. Also right now, there's a max discount offer where projection lines are at the minimum. All you need to do is pick more on Lamar point five pass yards. You know what to do and what my lineups look like. Now, more and more and more Lamar and more than point five pass yards all day with that max discount projection minimum, Prize Picks is simple to play. Just pick more or less two to six player stat projections. If you get your picks right, you could cash in. Prize Picks is also the best way to get on the ACTIONLU sports in more than forty states, including California, Texas, and Georgia. Prize Picks puts their users first, so always draw a fast, safe and secure. Prize Picks offer ben Moo, Apple pay MasterCard, and more for quick and easy deposits into your account this football season. Prize Picks also offer injury reboots. If your player leaves the game in the first half and does it return, Prize Picks won't count of the loss. Okay, Prize Picks, I see you for the people. Prize Picks is the best way to win cash this football season. Which players are going off, which ones aren't. Make your picks in less than sixty seconds and turn your takes into cash all season long on Prize Picks. Prize Picks is the best place to win cash while watching sports. Join million of users and sign up today. Download the app today. Use coch Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars in lineups. That's coch Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first first five dollars lineup Prize Picks.
Speaker 2: It's good to be right.
Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for staying up late with us and joining us as you watched opening weekend of the NFL season. The defending champs, the Philadelphia Eagles, took down the Dallas Cowboys division rival NFC East rival the Dallas Cowboys by the score of twenty four to twenty. They got two rushing touchdowns from Jalen Hurts and that was more than enough to carry them to a victory. The first half was very, very entertaining. It was really really good football. Neither defense could get off the field. But the third quarter the tlightening delayed the game and it was really never the same after that. Thank you, Thank you for joining though. I am your favorite unk. Shannon Sharp, my partner in co hosts. He's Liberty Cities, Own Bengals, Ring of Fame, Artery Manage, Ratings Adjuster, Pro Bowler, All Pro, He's Chad O, Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that light button. Please make sure you hit the subscribe button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. It's moments like this that Ocho and I we really really appreciate you because you could be in the bed by now. But you chose to stay up with us and hear what we have our takes on this ball game. So we can't thank you enough for that. Thank you for your support and you'll continue support. Please make sure you check out my Laportee shade by Laportier now. If you cannot find it any city or state near you, order it online. We'll ship it directly to your door and please drink responsible.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: We do have a special limited edition in which I created to commemorate my brother going into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He and I are the first two brother combinations in the Pro Football Hall of Fame and I think this would be a nice keepsake. So just head over to Laportierkangyak dot com to grab yours wild supplies. Last, please go follow my media company page on all of its platforms, Shay Shaped Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 3: That link is pinned in the chat.
Speaker 1: We've got a new show launched under the Shay Shaped Media umbrella, Devo and Joe with James Harrison and Joe Hayden. Please go subscribe to their YouTube page Devo and Joe. They'll be live tomorrow morning at eleven am. They're live Monday, Tuesday, and Friday tomorrow. They're live again. It's their third show. Those guys are doing great. Go over there and show them some love by subscribing and taking a look at him.
Speaker 3: Football is back.
Speaker 1: The Eagles beat the Cowboys, Oh Joe by the score of twenty four to twenty. It was an awful half, a late half for CD. CD had big, big drop up shoe and he being that guy, he's the number one, he's wide receiver, number one. Not in this game, not in that game. Back through they had the quarters beaters on Oo that they gobbled him up. They ran the random slot, he gobbled up the safety corners playing outside leverage. Ce D goes to the post. God, that just walked. That's a handoff. That's what we call what a walk do. That's a long hand off. Dropped it in the bucket. See he said, nah, I don't want it that you take it, throw it back at it, came back later, threw him another one.
Speaker 3: Up the rail.
Speaker 1: Gotta go bout yo.
Speaker 3: I don't know why diving like you're doing the next plunge. You ain't dining the just.
Speaker 4: Run up, whether he dove purposely just because the safety was coming so that to avoid to avoid getting hit and being able to make the catch.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna die for this one. Bring it in. I don't know what happened to Night. I don't know what happened to Night.
Speaker 4: Ceed had a chance to win the game for the Cowboys. That's the way the game should have ended, as great as the game was before the lighting delay, with them both with both teams going up and down the field and scoring back to back.
Speaker 5: Listen, the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Should have sealed the deal had it was three big plays, right, it was three?
Speaker 3: Well, I counted three. I counted three drops.
Speaker 1: But uh, somebody's tweeted at me and say, no, he had four drops, But I know I count I counted three because I know I counted one in the second quarter that he had won.
Speaker 3: It went right through his hand. He almost got it picked.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, two of the three two or the four drops almost got picked and probably.
Speaker 3: Should have been picked. But uh, you're you're you're right over jo CDB and the player that you is.
Speaker 4: You got the had oles on, you got the had oles especially being what we considue to be when we talk about the top five receivers in NFL, those are the kind of catches that you make. Matter of fact, the money that you do make is the reason you make that kind of money for opportunities in situations.
Speaker 5: Like that, expect you to make those.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, it's unfortunate. See, you're gonna have to get back to the drawing board and you know what to do. You've had games like that big game when you drop important plays that can change the magnitude of the game, you know, and in his moments like that that determines wins and losses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's some about no one play. No, it's not one play. It was four players, four plays. I counted three and and and three of the would have been first downs, Ojo. The last one ended the game, basically ended the game because they that was on fourth down. But he had the post. I mean, Brian Shannenheimer had the perfect play called on. They're playing quarters coverage, they got the slide to eat up of the safety. The corner is playing outside. Leverye on CD CD runs a post. Dak can't throw it any better. That's what we call walking to him. He walked that's a long hand off. That's how perfect the ball was thrown. He threw the other one that he dropped that he laid out for. O Joe.
Speaker 3: You know, when you're unsure your.
Speaker 1: Hands, you do a lot of diving because you're gonna catch you with your body, O Jo, You're supposed to run fun of the bang. See that's CD lamb, CD lamb supposed to run up front of that face. Ooh damn da, you're adding me another one. A lot of times that there are times that you have to dive. But I don't believe CD needed to die for that ball watching it playing the receiving position. You played the receiving position. I don't believe he needed to.
Speaker 3: Die for this.
Speaker 4: And I think it was trying to protect yourself and I gave my my based on what I saw. Okay, White did die. I'm gonna diving catches because I know the safety is coming. I'm gonna avoid the collision by jumping forward and being able to cover myself up and protect myself by making the catch by diving. Obviously, things can work out, though, those are plays that we expect that we all expect people watching, whether your Cowboys fan or not you expect seed Lamb to make.
Speaker 5: Because those two catches, those two big catches on change the trajectory of the game.
Speaker 1: And yeah, but sure, and the Cowboys have a turnover to o Joe. Remember you remember to having turnover. Also, they was down, they were down in what like the ten yard line, and the guy.
Speaker 5: The ball running back, running back.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, the fact that was all that was Sanders, Miles Sanders.
Speaker 1: Miles Sanders. First of all, I thought Miles saying was faster than that. Ain't no way a linebacker supposed to catch a running back. I don't give a damn who the linebacker is.
Speaker 4: You got to remember that we talk about linebackers that running four four four five.
Speaker 1: Now, Zach Bron don't run no four four five. That's Miles Sanders. So what linebacker? So what linebacker? What linebacker? You know, catching Derick Henry, which one? Catching Saquan which one? Catching Christ McCaffrey. Yeah, but you can't let no running But you can't let no linebacker, oh Joe. And look where he came from.
Speaker 4: Just look at it, Look at it. Look at the running backs you just named. You you named your tier one running backs. You named your Tier one running back.
Speaker 1: Go back and look, go back and look where and see where Zach Bron came from. And you tell me if he's supposed to run Miles Sanders down, And what made it even more egregious if he tried to punch the ball out first he missed that, Say damn, I couldn't punch it out. Now let me tackle him, bro, you cannot let him. Oh show in a situation like that, that's a breakaway because you broke the initial line.
Speaker 3: Safety takes a horrible angle. Corner, don't know.
Speaker 1: Corner is like a blind dog in a meat how talking about which way did he go? Which way did he go?
Speaker 3: So he didn't know anything and now he got hit my head.
Speaker 4: On the gold you're supposed to, don't. I don't think Miles Sander is not one of those burners like that. He's not a Chris Johnson, you know he's not. He's not a jamiir Giz. He's not gonna get out and even with the pursuit, I'm gonna outrun everybody.
Speaker 1: He well, hell, he ran like Freddy Gibs. You talk about Jamier Gibbs, Hell a lot of tuck out of tuck. Freddy Gibbs on that one. Hell, I think he could have made it there. Chad, y'all go back and look at that play and tell me look at where bron came from, and you tell me if he was supposed to run Miles Sanders down.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, he's on the other side.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, I can see him. You have a listen.
Speaker 4: You ran track, didn't you. Yes, let me tell you to feeling mouths Sanders. You ever ran that goddamn four hundred?
Speaker 3: I did. I was on my relay team.
Speaker 4: I ran over four off that third curve and that monkey jump on your back.
Speaker 1: If that that last one tear, Ojo, you gotta come up out there, that last one tier.
Speaker 3: You gotta come up out of them.
Speaker 5: You know that feeling?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But and like the thing is, o Joe, Look, I understand if the guy is pursuing, that means he got an anger. I ain't excuse me, but this guy was a chaser. He chased him down. He didn't have no anger.
Speaker 3: He ran him. I'm like, what the hell I was like.
Speaker 1: I like what I saw from the Cowboys offensively, defensively. I'm still concerned, Ojo, because if you go back and look when they came when they came out of the lightning time out to the lake. If you notice, ebra Flus did something that he didn't do early in the game, which was blitzed on. He blitzed too. He brought he brought uh uh digs. He bought a corner and then he bought a slot. So he bought a cat and a slot blitz because he saw he couldn't get there with just four and when they got a minimal pressure, they let him. You can't give up lanes to got up mother quarterback.
Speaker 5: Every time I was like, I'm like, dude, what are y'all doing?
Speaker 1: But that and and that's not what Ibra Flues like to play cover two. He'd like to keep everything in front of him. He doesn't want to sacrifice his back in But he had no choice because those a you got the number one rated left tackle, you got the number one rated right tackle, so you ain't getting nothing. Now. My allower did get lazy on one play and he stayed too long. And I don't I don't remember forty one's name, but he allowed him to get some pressure. But Lane Johnson was Lane Johnson was doing it like hey, and he was doing it. He was doing this thing tonight. Dickerson did go out, so that that's a situation that Barry's watching. But I told you I had some concern turns because the Eagles lost their coordinator and the guy that they got calling plays now is never called plays. So I don't give a damn who your personnel is. The likelihood of somebody that's never called plays come in and been deally is probably not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You mean to tell me you go thirty forty five fifty six.
Speaker 3: Minutes before you give Aj Brown a target?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 5: I tweet I tweeted. I tweeted that.
Speaker 4: I think they were nine minutes into the second quarter, and the first thing I said was, well, can we get Aj Brown involved?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 4: There's no need. There's no need for Aj to have to be reading that book called Silence on the Sideline. Again, there's no need for that. How do you go into a game in week one and you pay Aj Brown what twenty eight twenty eight million, thirty No, AJ get like thirty three thirty three million, and he does have a target? Has he not a part of the game plan? I understand the Eagles have a way of doing things matter of fact, the way the Eagle do do things. That went in one and sue Bowl by doing things the way they do them. But how do you not get your number one target, your number one receiver involved into the game early. It doesn't have to be anything extravagant. It could be a smoke route, it could be a be a quick hitch, could be a quick out, you know, something just to get him, just to get him acclimated and make him feel like he's a part of a part of the game plan.
Speaker 1: A whole lot of separation the fourth quarter, Yeah, I didn't see a whole lot of I didn't see a whole lot of separation either, O Joe to go back and when they were showing when they would show the you know, sort of a different angle. It's not like it's not like there was a whole lot of separation. It's a Zach Bond b a u in Bond. I was saying, bron Ya, how do you pronounce it? I thought, all I know is he chased down Miles Sanders and then the next very next play they fumbled the ball, so he saved the touchdown. You look at the difference. That's that's one guy that that some Sometimes shows we get oh, somebody else will make that play. He took it un of himself. I ain't worried about nobody. I'm gonna go make the damn play. And sometimes we get that on a team because football is the ultimate team game. Man gonna make the play. Nah, you gonna make the play Bond like you in Don Bond.
Speaker 3: Bond.
Speaker 1: Okay, but uh, it's uh. I thought the game was really was was it wasn't? I mean, there was no defense in the first half. Let me take that back. If you like offense, this game was the game for you in the first half. But that when that delayed half of no show, And that's hard, that is very hard to take that kind of time because oh, Joe.
Speaker 3: You just came out of the delay. You just came.
Speaker 1: And then so so now you're like, okay, I'm good to go, I'm good to go, and they blow it this and now and you back for a delay for another forty five minute. So it's hard to tune back up after you've turned down and to tune you know it turned down again and get back going. So the game, the game, the second half was not as interesting as the as the first time.
Speaker 4: The first half was phenomenal for it to be a Week one game. It was moted the way it was advertised. It lived up to just that. It lived up just that, and I got it. I got a question for you too. I feel with Michael Parsons being out, and I think Michael Parsons not being there. If Michael was there, I think he takes away some of those scramblings, some of those where where people weren't disciplined.
Speaker 5: Standing in their lanes. So I think some of that pressure that there was really.
Speaker 4: No pressure on on brother Jalen Hurts for most of the night. How do you feel the Cowboys did in the run game that Jerry claim they improved on since getting rid of Michael Parsons.
Speaker 1: Well, they gave up thirty eight for one fifty eight, So that's about what four carri, that's about four carry. That's not they did a great They did a great job on Sat Kwan eighteen for sixty. They didn't let him here, they didn't let him go crazy. He had a nice TV run. The TV run was really really nice. Jalen Hurts was the only one that really hurt him with his legs those two touchdowns because people got the gap responsibility, They got out of their lanes.
Speaker 3: He found the lane.
Speaker 1: The thing that you don't want to let a mobile quarterback do is scramble to his dominant hand. Well, he's the right handed quarterback in the touch first touchdown, you let him get outside to a dominant his dominant hand. Second one, you know you just got collapsed down and then he takes out the back door.
Speaker 3: So give give Jalen Hurts credit for that.
Speaker 1: Dallas is gonna have to be There's not a time you're gonna have to Well, look, you got Jane Daniels in that division. Rusk can run, but russ ain't. Ain't Jalen Hurts, He's not Jane Daniels. But looking at this game, Oh, Joe, I think Dallas is gonna be fine. I don't want to make too much about it because I think Dallas's offense is gonna is gonna be fine. The question that I have is that are they gonna be able to generate enough pressure? That's the question that I have with Joe.
Speaker 3: Now. Now, everybody ain't got an offensive line like Olly now, which.
Speaker 1: Is and and the thing that Philly was able to do is that they were able to say, Look, they didn't get down.
Speaker 3: To make that the force.
Speaker 1: Dallas couldn't force them to just throw throw, throw, because we still could run just enough because you know it was seven nothing and seven seven and then and then you know, the score was what it was. So it was never a situation where the Eagles had to get out a character. Now, if you have to get out a character and you're not able to run the ball to make those guys like where they can run it, where, you're gonna have a problem. And the thing is that you got to give Irban Flu's credit because you play cover too. You gotta run a team out of cover too. And that's why there was nothing there, because that's what Eban Flu's like to play. You go back and study him and Andy, you go back and study him with the Bears.
Speaker 3: That's the defense that he loves to play.
Speaker 1: And so, uh, you know, like I said, I'm I'm not overly concerned, but I'm cautious about the Eagles because this is the first year. This is a first of your play caller, and the expectations are so high because you coming you're coming off the Super Bowl, you got the Offensive Player of the Year, you bring your basically all your offensive guys back. Now, you did lose a lot of guys on defense. Now, and what we're gonna get into like before the game even started, oh yo. According to the next Gen stat Zach Bond h reached the top speed of twenty point six eight to make a TD saving tackle.
Speaker 3: Miles Sanders was nineteen point two. You got to say that's the fastest play from scrimmage of his career.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told you, young he got. I don't know is Zach Bond. I don't know what he ran. I don't know what he ran at the combine, but I do understand that monkey jumped on Miles Sander's back. I don't know if Miles Sanders has ever been a Blazer. Well, it's gotta be them a player that we that we looked or viewed as a burning that can hit his head off the goal post, minium in the field.
Speaker 5: I don't think we've ever viewed.
Speaker 3: Him like that.
Speaker 5: Brother brother, brother. Bond is fast obviously, and then that that's where.
Speaker 1: The game Zach Zach Bond ran a four six five. Now, that's when he's coming out. He's looking for a job, guys, I'm gonna give I've got my best suit on, I got my best polo shirt, I got my best tie and my best black shoes.
Speaker 3: You think he running, You think he running that time right now? Six years in the league, exactly.
Speaker 1: You know that. But just.
Speaker 5: Let me say something.
Speaker 4: Football speed and forty yard dash speed is completely different. You know who else ranning four six and never got caught. The greatest receiver of all time? You know who else ran ran for five and never got caught for six four five?
Speaker 5: Same thing. You you knew I was running four five of the combine, But the hell he was lightning quick and never got caught.
Speaker 1: EI though, Yeah, that he wanted that. Oh Joe, that's that's just like man. I can't let comes. And for first of all, oh Joe, normally four six you ain't even like man. That's a running back. Hey at the part that say bad you, he would have. He used to work for the state. He was state trooper. Say man he was part of had his car parked, Oh Joe, say car went pasted him? Say he probably doing one forty He.
Speaker 5: He said, forget it. All you had to do is a radio and call ahead.
Speaker 1: Zach Bond could have easily did that. He could have easily did that, O Joe, and nobody would have been upset. But something inside. See, that's that's the difference between winning and losing ball games.
Speaker 3: You see the effort.
Speaker 1: Now, if I'm the Eagles, if I'm Sirianni, I'm putting that on the loop.
Speaker 3: This is the effort. This is who we are if we want to get back to where we want to be.
Speaker 1: This is the type of ever that need from everybody, No excuses allowed, job gotta get done. That was that was as impressive because the very next play, oh, cho, we gave it. They got a fumble.
Speaker 5: That goddamn Miles Sanders coming through the hole.
Speaker 4: The first thing quarterback, I mean quarterback, The first thing running backs do is they put both hands on the ball.
Speaker 5: He had the ball and it's still it's still got a out of them.
Speaker 1: Still got hey. Sometimes Ocho the perfect hit and nothing you can do, man, and nothing you can do. Look watching a J. Brown the last couple of years. You know, I followed a little bit in Tennessee, but we did. Tennessee was really not on our radar like that. But since the Eagles, he's probably happy they won, but he sees it got to be you know what's going you you know what's going on with a hope. I practiced all summer long. I did all this training camp, oh Tad's mini camp for this. They had one catch for eighty.
Speaker 5: They have a dog out there doing cardio on now. I will I will say this. I will say this.
Speaker 4: Some of the players where Jayleen Hurst was going to a J Brown when he condensed, suspecially was running what do you call it the dig? The twelve yard dig, the little short one? Yeah, yeah, I saw you still call it dig. I thought they have them different different uh. Anyway, he was trying to go to a J safety, came down, been on it right away. He had to come up off it. There were a few times where jayalen Hurst was going to him, but pressure got in the way. D Lineman got in the way and Jayleen had to get up out of there. So the times he was going throwing the.
Speaker 5: Ball, he couldn't get it to him. I will say that.
Speaker 4: But the fact that even the fact still remains, even still one god damn catch in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 1: Come on now, come on now, oh Joe, if team is gonna play you cover too, you gotta run him out of it because the thing was, if you look at him when he's at his best, when he can play pitch and catch its single high safety, they're working on one on one, Davante's one on one, AJ's run on one, X, Y and Z. You look at the one he dropped in the bucket. The Docson on with a perfect coverage. They got him in quarter playing outside leverage. He dropped it in the bucket. They couldnt run Hi out. They couldn't run himut the cover.
Speaker 5: Even if they do want to play cover too. Boom. Okay, y'all want to go on cover two boom, We're.
Speaker 4: Gonna get disis fits put put him in motion, do spacing, find a hole, find his own simple if you really want to get if you really want to get your player of the ball, there's so many things you can do with him offensively, there's so many.
Speaker 1: I want to give them the ball, Oho, but I'm not gonna jump my offense to get him the ball.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna go out.
Speaker 1: See That's that's that's what we gotta be careful of Ojo, trying to get him the ball, getting outside of our offense. Because because most offenses are at their best when it's flowd when it's fluid, and I'm not trying to force you the ball.
Speaker 3: Uh pick if you go look at look at a pick.
Speaker 1: If Pickings had three, I mean Ferguson had five, half what he have Ceed Lamb had thirteen targets. George Pickens had four targets. Ferguson had six targets. So only Lamb should be pleased with the amount of targets that he got. But he should have had another fole catches or she should have had leven for about a buck sixty five maybe eight.
Speaker 4: This game, brother, Ceed Lamb, I'm about this game season. Lamb should add by two hundred Oh okay, opening night Thursday night. Based on what I saw tonight, Cee Lambs had left that game for one with a W two with a two hundred yard game.
Speaker 5: Easy to start the season off.
Speaker 1: Yep, I tell you what, O Joe, I show hope the Eagles don't relent, don't regret letting slate go. Hey boy was having a way with a door Jackson.
Speaker 5: You know I wouldn't nine. You're veteran. He's been he's been playing.
Speaker 4: He's been playing long enough in Tennessee, in New York, with the Giants, he has enough experience once he gets settled in Big Van Giels, understands what he can and what he cannot do. Making sure whatever you need to hide whatever weaknesses he may have at the defensive back position you're gonna have, You're gonna you're gonna have.
Speaker 5: To be able to hide that.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to be able to hide that until he gets his confidence back if he's lost it.
Speaker 5: You got to because if there was one week, if there if there's one week link that.
Speaker 4: Pops out on film, especially like tonight's game, what do you think every other team gonna do. They're gonna attack it every time they're gonna attack it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to him. I'm going to him, what you know, for real?
Speaker 5: That's what I'm absolutely absolutely Hey.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like when when Eli Apple, wherever Apple was, the ball found it didn't matter where he was. He could play the slot, he could play the right corner, he could play the left corner, he could play the nickel.
Speaker 3: It didn't die. It did not matter.
Speaker 1: All I know if he lined up on me, the ball coming to me, whoever he lined up all that's what the ball was. Finding the ball gonna find him so a Dori Jackson until he fixed that.
Speaker 5: I think I think it's gonna be. He's gonna be. Okay. He's made many, many, many A plays.
Speaker 4: And once he gets acclimated in that defense, Big Banjo understands what he can and can't do with the dory, when to have him free, when to have him with help, when to having the man whatever he does best, they'll figure out.
Speaker 5: Obviously it's it's only week.
Speaker 4: One, but right now, when you watch film on this Eagles Cowboy game, I'm not sure who the Eagles play next, but the first thing gonna say, oh, when you look at defense, okay, we gotta find a fish.
Speaker 5: Gotta I'm looking for him to gott to find a fish. Who is the fish, who is the weak link that.
Speaker 1: We can And I'm and I'm baiting. And guess what, o Joe, I'm baiting. I got some good I got some good charm. You damn right, I'm looking. I'm looking for it.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'm just happy football seasons back.
Speaker 3: I am too.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, if you think about it, Ojo, big fan, you'l likes to play. He likes to play nickel defense. If you notice he liked to play Coop Cooper John in the slot. He loved to play nickel, He loved to play single. He loves to play u uh too deep. Because he believed, I'm gonna keep everything in front of you. I got pressure now, and we're gonna talk about this a little bit about Jalen Carter and I don't know what he was thinking, but and and and that's in this situation. I'm a little concerned the Eagles and their inability to degenerate pressure. Yeah, yeah, but you but you lost a lot too, didn't they have a who? That's the they lost sweat, they lost, Yeah, they lost. They let Slay go corner. One of the D linemen, big d lineman got paid. Uh uh two of the D lineman got paid. So Graham retired.
Speaker 3: And so the thing is, oh, Joe, is that you know, Oh you keep saying next man up, next man up.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no no no, no, ain't no next man and you can't keep going three four me And they told about oh yeah, you you got it, bro, bro, there's a reason why you you at the back of the bus. Oh they got the chiefs next week, Oho, they got the chiefs next week, CD was officially credited.
Speaker 3: With four drops. Uh four drops four four four four.
Speaker 1: That ain't good. Uh, Ceia, you know he better than that. He'll go back look at the tape. Maybe that's what that's how he does it. I don't I don't know what's his thought process. So how he gets ready for the next game. He'll go back because he ran, he ran great Robbins, he was open, he just got He just has to make those catches. He's that, he very he's he wears eighty eight for a reason. Oh yeah. Two of the guys that's worn eighty eights in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. That's what they expect of CD, and those guys made those plays when opportunity to presented itself. I'm not saying he's not gonna have a drop. That's that's I mean, hey, you're gonna have a drop. Some games you go, you catch everything. Some games you go, you know you have a drop. But like this, you can't have four. You can't have four and you can you can't have He had two.
Speaker 3: Big I mean back to back drives.
Speaker 1: O joke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's gonna be matter of fact, have you ever had a game like that before.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think. No, not where, not where I've had that many drops. Now, I've had a game where I had draw you know what I'm saying, V. But I haven't had a game where I had you know, three four or five four or five DRP. No, I haven't had a game like that, But I've had.
Speaker 4: Had a game just like that, like CD CD did against the Buffalo Bills. You talk about one of the worst feelings ever. All right, but when you get when you get the two and three, when your teammates start looking at you, well, ain't you supposed to be him?
Speaker 1: You are you?
Speaker 3: Okay? You?
Speaker 1: Okay? Hey you get them? You get them shot, you get them next time?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Please? Hey, hey, oh Joe, that's what you said after the first drop. Here we are three or four, Now it's next.
Speaker 5: That's why I love playing with t J.
Speaker 4: That's why I love playing with t O, because those are the type of individuals even though your teammates or they don't get it to you wrong all that.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's gonna be all right, nah t J.
Speaker 3: And t O.
Speaker 1: Man, what did you do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Will we will let that we will let that r A W will let that sign I get no. No, I'm saying, we let that first r a W slide. But that's all you get for this week now. So when we come back, when we come back on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, ain't ain't no more getting it to you wrong.
Speaker 5: Oh pause pause, Paul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we we let.
Speaker 5: That was like, my bad. I was talking too fast. I didn't even Hey, I didn't even realize that I said my bad.
Speaker 3: I know you didn't.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, y'all we got to start about talk about the start of the game. Jalen Carter was ejected for spitting on Dak Prescott, and a new video angle showed that Dak spit first at the ground in Cardinal's direction, smiled and laughed. Carter then walked towards the Cowboys huddle leaning The two exchange of words and Carter spit on that NFL need to suspend him one game. One game, that's feasible. I think it's you can't do that. I don't I don't care.
Speaker 4: You can talk trash, you can say what you want to say. You can say whatever you want to say. For one, you inside the huddle, you crossed the ball inside They huddle.
Speaker 5: You know, go at it.
Speaker 4: Whatever you're already intimidating. You're already top three at your position in the NFL.
Speaker 5: There's no more. There's nothing you can say or do that you haven't already put on film.
Speaker 4: We need to be going at it with that. We understand what the damage you were going to do in this game. You know, to go out there and spin on somebody on that, that's that's the worst thing that you can do to anybody on That's the worst thing you can do to anybody.
Speaker 5: Spitting on someone is uncalled for spinning on someone is we have to fight no matter what. At a funeral, we at church, we in the street.
Speaker 4: Spitting is off limits. That's something you just you just I'm surprised that was able to restrain himself. I understand that he'll quarterback. He'll quarterback and anything that I do. You know, first of all, I swing on my hurt my hand. I need this to throw the footing on.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just just just something. There is nobody you can find in the chat if you switch, if you switch, what if that was you on what you would have did Jay Lay called to spit on you right there in the middle. Of the field.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get thrown out of the game.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's any other player.
Speaker 4: And I think because Dak is a quarterback, he had to wreck the way he did, it's commendable.
Speaker 1: Could yeah, chant stop stop he did. Dak did not spit on him. Y'all need to stop. Chat chat y'all need to chat stop with this. Oh, Dak's Dak spit at him. Dak spit on the ground. Dak was in his huddle. Yeah he do. Y'all see what Dak was, y'all make it seem like Dak walked up to him spit on the ground right in front of his shoes. Did you see where Dak was. He walked towards Dak and spent on him. Chant stop this. You can't y'all tried to conflaint. Well, he did this, so that's why he did that. No, it's not the same chat and you know it. He got baited, he got cost himself, and he's probably gonna get suspended the game. You do these kind of antics where you're not good enough player. He's too good of a player. He doesn't need to do shenanigans.
Speaker 3: He don't need to do this oh yoe. He's that good. He's an All Pro, he is a Pro Bowl player. He doesn't need to do any of that now. He can just let his play speak for it.
Speaker 5: It was gonna do do you do?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 5: You do understand he's top three at his position.
Speaker 3: Yes, I realized how good he could be.
Speaker 5: What is he doing? I don't understand like you.
Speaker 4: You're in the conversation with Chris Jones and and and and Jeffrey Simmons like you were him.
Speaker 5: Yes, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Because your Here's the thing. This is how I know he doesn't know how good he is because he does stuff like this. Aaron Donald, Reggie White, the great. They didn't have to do nothing like this. They say, you know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: I get you? Okay, you want to wink at me that you want to spit? I get you.
Speaker 5: You do.
Speaker 1: That's why quarterbacks don't do much. They don't say anything. Cut the guy they talking to, cause come over there and literally break their damn neck. I don't want to fish you off. Hey, good, that's look at what braak y'all will say, good hit, great job. Hey, you're a heck of a player. He always buttered them up. I won't try to stay on the good side, Jalen. You didn't have to do that. Bro. I don't know. Bro, you wasn't raised like that. You wasn't raised like that. Man. And the only thing is you were in a structured environment like the NFL. Bro, you mess around to do to something like that in.
Speaker 3: The streets, and Bro, you get hurt.
Speaker 1: Bro, don't do that. You're too good of a player to do that. Why would you spend I'm talking about think about it? Oh Joe, do you think about remember to do something like that? You done thought about that before? I mean, that's the thing that come to your mind. You walk up to the man and spit on the man.
Speaker 4: You're not hey, like, have you chat that? Just just I want y'all to actually visualize this. We talk about week one. This is the NFL.
Speaker 5: Before the game even starts.
Speaker 4: The best player on defense gets thrown out the game before it even starts for actually spitting. Not a punch, not a shove, not a not a scrum, not an altercation. Spitting one of the worst things you can do to someone when you're actually angry.
Speaker 1: Right, And first of all, oh, yo, as black man, do you know like the civil rights that's what happened. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got the got the got the hole the dogs, you got got hit upside the head with the bill.
Speaker 3: You would I mean, you would do that to another First of all.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't do that to another period, But you do that, you would.
Speaker 3: Do you would do that.
Speaker 1: Of all the things you could do, say, you know what, I'm gonna get forty snaps. I get a chance, I get your hands back. I get you back.
Speaker 3: Don't wor right, don't worry about that. I get you. I'm gonna get you, just so you know I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, if he get it and he ain't, he pilotizes him, I ain't got no problem. I bet you won't do that. I bet you won't spend on the ground, no motive and the funny, got no problem get him back.
Speaker 1: But don't do that, Jalen.
Speaker 3: You too good of a player to ever do that.
Speaker 1: If they susp if they suspend him for a game, Oh yoe, what's the what's the appeal?
Speaker 3: What are we are paying?
Speaker 5: You can't appeal that. You can't. Even if you do, you it should be uphill. You're not gonna win that much. I already know.
Speaker 4: I already know what then of Office is gonna do. I already know what Roger that Della is gonna do. I already know what those who hand down the disciplines are going to do. They suspend for one game absolutely in fact, they gonna get You're gonna get fined as well along with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah what uh the Fighters game because you miss a game?
Speaker 5: Bingo? Yeah, okay, okay, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: What makes this even more egregious? It's open at night, Thursday night. You the defending champs, everybody watching this game, and that's what you do.
Speaker 5: Hey, he was finna have a hell of a game too. I can feel it. It's okay to talk trash too.
Speaker 3: How you?
Speaker 5: How you?
Speaker 1: How you think I'm mad in that? And that's what I did for Folk. Well, for matter of fact, the first couple of years, I ain't really to do no talking. I wouldn't ain't no sense to talking you on special team? Here you talking?
Speaker 5: Is I like Jayleen Carter talking trash?
Speaker 4: I like Jayleen Carter setting the tone for everybody else on that defense by doing what he was doing before the game started.
Speaker 5: I just don't like the spinning part.
Speaker 4: I don't like no part but Jayleen Carter sending the tone like that, getting in Dak's face, officer of lineman right there. Did you notice not one office linean turn around and say anything.
Speaker 5: What does that tell you?
Speaker 4: No one offensive lineman turned around and said anything. And they can hear him talking trafted that quarterback tells you. That tells you how they view him as a player.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't I don't know how, like I said, but our offensive lineman they get you, they get you.
Speaker 3: But see, you can't block like we like what we could block and.
Speaker 5: Roll block, engaging people coming.
Speaker 3: No, no, but you you can't. That's a chop block. You can't do that. That's the Jerry Ball rule that messed up jay Ball.
Speaker 1: Uh uh, Detroit Lion, no guard, he got high, low, got posted it, got went right into.
Speaker 3: His knee and blew his knee out. So you can't you can't do You can't do that, O Joe. But what we could do.
Speaker 1: We cockroach you. We have your heels up in there. Oh, we have your heels up in there, and we're gonna we're gonnat and cut you.
Speaker 3: Huh. Oh, we have your cock roach. He'll be up in there.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, that thing, that thing like synchronize, like synchronized women. You watch all of us cut, we just the whole backside just fall down.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, we never I ain't never heard that before.
Speaker 1: Oh we get you. Oh yeah, yeah. And that's the thing on all that talking, cheer up about all that. You gotta play this game though. Now remember remember what you said.
Speaker 4: Hey, the funny thing about it is everything he said he can back up. He just went a little too far with it. Now, just a little too far that that's that's unaccessible. I'm not I'm not sure anybody, anybody who would be okay with what happened, even if Dak did spit towards the ground, you know how the cowboys do.
Speaker 5: But yeah, when you getting ready to do uh what do you call a little face off thing used to do in the old westerns.
Speaker 1: Oh you're talking about? Yeah, you're talking about?
Speaker 5: Uh, I forgot what they call that.
Speaker 3: You talk about three paces and turn around? Yeah, a dude, they do.
Speaker 4: They spit off to the side before they draw. I mean it was one of those down down at the floor, which is which was the retaliation and with him.
Speaker 1: Saw but oh, Joe, this is I don't know maybe it's chat. Yes, Dak spit first, But did Dak spit on Jalen Carter? That's what I need y'all to ask. Answer me this, did Dak spit on Jalen Carter? It doesn't matter who spit first? Did he spit on Jalen Carter? M? If you can answer yes to that, then we can have a further discussion other than that. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, he was wrong. It's okay to be wrong.
Speaker 1: Look, I understand if you're an Eagles fan, you're a Georgia Bulldog fan, you're a Jalen Carter's fan, you can still be a fan of his and meant your player was wrong. It's okay.
Speaker 3: It is okay.
Speaker 1: My teammate did that. I said my teammate was wrong. M. Yes, I said Romo's wrong. I said Romo's my teammate. I said, but he's wrong in this situation, I didn't know JJ Stokes. I had practice against Romo for this wh is ninety seven, So I had played with Romo ninety six, played ninety seven go against each other in training camp, practice against each other.
Speaker 3: But Romo was wrong.
Speaker 1: It's okay to say someone was wrong. And try and not try to make an excuse for his behavior. Oh he shoved it, man, Stop stop.
Speaker 3: It's okay, Chad, It's okay.
Speaker 1: To be wrong. Your guy was wrong in this situation and Dak baited him. Do what That's why Lebron's like, no, I don't get into it.
Speaker 3: It'say. What type of trade off is that I get thrown.
Speaker 1: The game for yelling up, saying something or pushing somebody, and he gets thrown out unless it's Steph Curry, unless it's Kevin Durant, I'm getting a third team of thrown out. He the eighth guy on the team. I'm at worst. I've ever been a two. Most of my twenty twenty two year career, I've been one. So if I get thrown out unless that person is Kevin Durant, unless that person is Steph Curry, unless that person is is Kobe Bryant or James Harden, it's not equal.
Speaker 4: He The funny thing about it is, even if I don't like you, even if I don't like you, and whether I do like you, if we arguing, if we're going at it, I still respect you.
Speaker 5: To spit on you, especially in especially in the game of that magnitude. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I ain't never been. I ain't never been that mad.
Speaker 4: Hell, I definitely don't get mad in the game. I don't, But I'm gonna talk my trash. It's okay to talk your trash.
Speaker 5: But the whole I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ain't listen, Noah, I ain't for that.
Speaker 3: I ain't ain't, I ain't for I ain't for that. I just know.
Speaker 1: You know, my grand my grandparents, they look, we've been in the South our whole life. I grew up, my grandfather grew up in the South, my grandmother grew up in the South, his mom, his dad, all them.
Speaker 3: And so I don't know, maybe maybe maybe Southerners, maybe, oh Joe, maybe.
Speaker 1: We look at it more serious, more harsh because of what transpired in the South during the time, and they, you know, spitting on somebody, But I haven't. That never even crosses that never even crossed my mind. O, Yo, to spit on somebody, you spit on the ground. So if you tell me you would rather spit on somebody in the ground, you're telling me I'm moving in the ground.
Speaker 3: You telling me, at that point in time, the ground's not worth spitting on you are. Oh, It's just it's oh, Joe, It's.
Speaker 1: Just something about that when I hear about somebody spin on or I see somebody, it just does something to me. It makes my skin crawl, It really does. It does something to me. Something just goes all over me. Man. I just couldn't be cause I was oh yo, because when I came down, I was like, because by the time I had to get some douce do something, it's gonna sell with nothing.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, well, damn what Jayleen Carter had? So they get the bather. I said, well, damn what Chadel I had.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I didn't know, No, I didn't see what happened. No, So I'm like, well, damn where Jaymn Car. I'm like, I see the eagle od d oh yo.
Speaker 3: I'm looking out.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, damn what Jaylen Carter he tied. I'm like, oh yo, I'm saying he tired already. And then I mean the thing I see I see on like like on Twitter.
Speaker 5: I'm like huh yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm like hold on, I'm like what what.
Speaker 1: I'm so now I'm like, well, where did he do this? So oh, I'm googling it. I'm like, because I would have know, like.
Speaker 3: If he didn't even play in the game, he ain't even play.
Speaker 5: A snap, almost almost did.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, jez it's come on, Jayleen, Jayleen, you better than that, bro, You better than that. I think for the simple fact. I think a game he's gonna get at least a game, for the simple fact. It's Thursday night, it's opening NFL week, and he did that because, oh, jo Remember, they're trying to like they try to stop because boy, when we were talking, he was ian, shut up, please, that don't even want you saying that.
Speaker 3: Now. Oh they.
Speaker 5: They threw a flag forton to night. I'm like, okay, come on.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, but that's o Joe, man. Do you know how many en words them been saying on the football field?
Speaker 5: Change that now? I mean, now, trying trying to control they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna there throw a flag. But I'm saying, I'm like, boy.
Speaker 4: That's that's the way ninety eight percent of them talk out there. When when you're competing anyway, that's just what you talk. So now trying to trying to control that in that structured environment, when then that's the way we go. I mean that that makes that makes no sense. If that's the case, you're gonna be throwing the flag every goddamn play.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But the Eagles league lose their best defensive player before it even takes a snap. And then he looks shocked. He looked surprised, he looked ill. Oh Joe, he literally thought he could do that and still playing the game.
Speaker 3: Here talking about.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 5: You can read his mouth, man, yeah, come on man.
Speaker 3: Yeap.
Speaker 1: Hopefully he was saying that to himself, come on, man, because I know damn well, he wasn't saying that. You're the officials talk about they overreacted. I was like, man, Jason Garrett said, he talked to Dak and that told him that he was talking to Tyler Booker had to spit when he when he did when he did, Jalen Carter was close by. Carter said, you spit at me, Dak. Smiley said, why would I spit at you? And then we all know what Carter did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm glad, I'm glad. I'm glad. I'm glad they won the game. I'm glad.
Speaker 5: Had they not won the game, yes, would have been the reason why. Guess the reason why.
Speaker 4: The media outlets and pundits would have led with on why they didn't win because they didn't have you know who that force.
Speaker 1: Right. According to the next Gen Stats, Jalen Hurt picked up a career high five first down on nine scrambled runs tonight, including the game clinching third down conversion O Joe. He also scored both touchdowns on his scramble runs. Were you impressed by Jalen Hurst?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, he did.
Speaker 4: Jalen Hurst picked up right where he left off last year. The offense is structured to do what he does best. It's not aesthetically pleasing to those who love offers of firepower like San Diego La Chargers, or like a Kennies City Chief team, or like a Cincinnati Bengal team. That's not the way they do things. But the way they do things it fits the quarterback situation that they do have. This is why the discourse on Jalen hurstby in the top five quarterback. This is where it comes from. This is where it comes from. This is some of the things that Cam and Ryan Clark and Dan Alfsky some of the other guys that went on about it is where it comes from.
Speaker 5: Because but you.
Speaker 1: Said something very interesting Joe, you know what you said. He's not asked to do what Joe Burrow, Patrick Mahomes and those other quarterbacks are asking to do, so you can't. So if you asked Joe Burrow to do what Jalen Hurst did, he wouldn't be a top five quarterback either. So how about we do whatever it's gonna help whatever my quarterback. What is best suited for my quarterback to help our team win. He was nineteen of twenty three above fifty two, no touchdowns, no turnovers. We got a clean game from him. He allowed us to extend downs. Okay, I can live with that because he allowed us to stay on the field. Now we get more chances to get a touchdown. He scrambled and got two touchdowns.
Speaker 3: That's his game.
Speaker 1: If you're looking at Jalen Hurts to go out there and have five games where he throws for three hundred yards and three touchdowns, that's not gonna happen because that's not how their offense is set up. That's not how they built this team. Now, Joe Burrow might have that, Patrick Mahomes might have that, Justin Herbert might have that, but that's not how this team is built.
Speaker 3: So to ask him to be something, to be borough, to be Mahomes, That's not what he's asked to do.
Speaker 1: That's not who he is.
Speaker 3: But can he can if you say, well, super Bowl, you see what the chiefs chief said, No, not gonna beat us.
Speaker 5: And then he picked them apart, letting you know he can do both. He both.
Speaker 4: It might not be a high volume of passes like the other three teams we name as examples.
Speaker 5: If I have to do it, I can still do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the likelihood of those guys getting five first downs with their legs, uh, you asking, you're asking an awful lot. But then you don't play them like you play Jalen Hurts And you don't played Jalen Hurts like you played them. So you have to be on your best behavior because Jalen Hurts can beat you with his legs. You know that. But I thought he I thought. I thought he was a command of the offense. He did a great job. He threw it away when he needed to throw it away. He didn't put the ball in harm's way. He got two toush push first downs the scrambling. Like I said, he went out the front side because they let him get to his dominant hand. And then the next time they let him get out to the backside and he got, you know, a scrambling touchdown. So yeah, I thought he played really well tonight. I thought he had great command of the offense. A different voice that's in his ear for the third time in what three years he got a different voice, third time maybe three four years. He's got a different voice in his ear. But I told you, I think this offense is gonna struggle a little bit, O Joe, for the simple fact they got a new offensive coordinator. He's never called plays before. Kellen Moore's call plays for very good offenses. Kellen Moore is a damn good play call. It remains to be seen if he's a great head coach, but he could call the plays.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny is I think the play calling is going to be fine, because it's all if your officer coordinator doesn't have ego, If your officer coordinator doesn't have ego and understands what he can and can't call based on your skill set, and understanding that I can put the ball in jail in hrs hands and understanding he's not going to turn it over He's only going to do what we ask of him and nothing extra. Now, when he needs to make something out of nothing, he can do that too, But he's not gonna be out there like Brett Fahr.
Speaker 5: You know exactly what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think that the problem is Ojo. This is his first time, and you know, what's the likelihood of a first time offensive coordinator calling plays for the very first time and his team going to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: You have to have some trial and era.
Speaker 1: You have to know, you have to know what to call, when to call it, down the distance, air of the field. You have to have some hardship, You have to have some callouses. You know, Kellen Moore it took a while before he developed the rhythm what to call it, because, oh, Ko, and you call the play, you already thinking, okay, this first down, I'm already called that play. I'm looking at second down, Okay, second to what is it gonna be?
Speaker 3: Second to what?
Speaker 1: Second? And second and ten second and you know, five to seven second and three to five second to one.
Speaker 3: I'm on to that plate.
Speaker 1: So I ain't really watching what's going on because I got to think about the next play, and then I got to.
Speaker 3: See how the game is being going, how the game is going.
Speaker 1: So it's it's hard, and that's that's my concern. And plus, you know, they lost a lot they lost it. That defense lost a lot of players, Guys that were disrupted, that's what they missed, Guys that that were.
Speaker 5: DiPT based off what we saw the night.
Speaker 4: Not only did they lose guys that were disruptive upfront, but they lost some important key factors on the back end too.
Speaker 5: And tonight it looked kind of shaky on one side.
Speaker 1: It did.
Speaker 3: So they get to win.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 3: And guess what Friday, Saturday, Sunday off?
Speaker 5: But who played tomorrow? The Chargers in the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Huh, Chargers in the Chiefs in Brazil?
Speaker 5: Wait for what time the game?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 1: In?
Speaker 5: Hold on, it's a it's what's the time difference in here in Brazil?
Speaker 3: Don't start me to line?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's the time difference between here?
Speaker 3: Brazil starts at five o'clock. It's it's eight o'clock your time, but it's five on the West.
Speaker 5: Coast, eight o'clock time.
Speaker 1: Five.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, that's that's good. I'm down, I'm down here in Cincinnati. So I'm excited. You know, you know I'm going to I'm dying.
Speaker 1: I went.
Speaker 5: I went to Bengals Bengals practice day. I went to walk through.
Speaker 4: I talked, talked with Zach for a little bit. Obviously, saw Salt Tea Hicks, saw Tea and Chase and all them boys. I was after after that matter if I talked to Duke Tobn too. I told Dookie doing and hell of a job. I talked to dude, and I saw all the defensive line at E and O a little place down here on the banks, the whole defensive line, all of them, Shamar Steward, Trey Henderson, bj.
Speaker 5: Hill, all of them was in there. I guess, like you know, sometimes you have position outings.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, I like that.
Speaker 5: Hey, I like the boy.
Speaker 4: The boy is huge. What and I think I've been away from the game so long. When you get get them closer, people like that's that when you obviously will we.
Speaker 5: Be playing used to it?
Speaker 4: And like, god, damn man, Shamar Steward why, Trey Henderson why, I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 5: Listen? I told BJ Hill, I said, but y'all boys, enjoy it, man, get your drink, get your food. I got y'all, I got y'all. Man. I went to the bathroom and left the hotel.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: I went at the back door. I went at the back door looking. I'm looking at when they ordering, I'm like, WHOA, what is y'all doing? That's how y'all eat? I say, you know what, I thought to myself. Let me see Schamart store. You just got paid. BJ here you making good money. Trey Henderson, you just got fourteen million dollars advance or pay. Raise y'all, y'all good on the bill.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: I went to the bathroom and went out the side note man