Speaker 1: What order do you put deodorant on? Do you put the deodorant on when you're shirtless or do you put the shirt on and then hit the armpits with the shirt on?
Speaker 2: Who the fuck does that? Which one?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about?
Speaker 2: The shirt and then deodorant. I'm naked already, like all right, let me talk, Let me talk. Order. I shower, I get out the shower. Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: I shower.
Speaker 2: I shower, I get out the shower.
Speaker 3: I dry my entire body with my bath towel, like I don't air dry. I drive my entire fucking body first, I gotta be bone dry, and then deodorant, lotion. I lotion my entire body. I start at the bottom leg and work my way up. I work up, I work up, and then the last things I put lotion on is my feet and my balls. And then I put all my shit and then I leave. Listen to your ball sack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you gotta X foil it my Yeah, I only do my I only my balls there glorious really hydrated.
Speaker 3: You're gonna make sure those balls are moisturize?
Speaker 2: Do you? Is that weird? Do you not?
Speaker 1: Lotions nuts have excess lotion and then I'll kind of give it a smear. But I'm never like you need a lotion my nuts. Also, I mean I never thought about my ball sack being dry either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your ballsack dry? I don't know, ladies, ask the ladies.
Speaker 1: No, I need to side like it's like, look at this desiccated dry.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Hello the motherfucking Internet, and welcome to Season three eighty two, Episode three of the Dailies. I guess the production of my radio. This is the podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. It is Wednesday, April second. You said what day it is? It's National dy d A Y d I Y Day. It's uh, National peanut butter and jelly Day, National walking Day, National ferret Day, National reconciliation Day, I hope, but making a good kind of reconciliation day, rather than having some like Republican reach out, you'd be like, can we reconcile over my racism? And just can we get over that? No, but healthy reconciliation is a fantastic thing. My name is Miles Gray, AKA. I turned off that computer. How do you do that? I turned on that computer?
Speaker 2: How you do that?
Speaker 1: I FaceTime Steven Crowder, How you do that? I even reset the router? How you do that? Okay? Shout out on the discord. Now, look, I took a couple of liberties with the lyrics there, but that was from First Blood five two to two, Shaggy, It wasn't me. We all know how Donald Trump is in awe of his child because he's good at computer.
Speaker 2: And he said, how do you do that?
Speaker 1: When you turn it?
Speaker 2: How you do that? How do you dos power?
Speaker 1: It wasn't me.
Speaker 3: Okay, Normally, normally I get my servants to do that, yes, exactly, and you, my child, are mine.
Speaker 1: But look, I'm thrilled to be joined by my guest co host today, Chicago's very own son Wow, one of the men with i'd say a pristine posterior due to his embrace of the technological blessing that is the bedebt or bedet. If you will, you can catch him closing exactly, ask clean, teeth, clean everything, clean, sack moist okay. You can catch him on dropout TV. You can catch him on comedian class shit. You may have even seen him on random fantastic shows here and there, because that's what this man does. He is supremely talented. He has the voice of a fucking angel. Please welcome to the microphone, mister jockeys.
Speaker 5: Something has changed within me the shows on video. Now Now you see how are.
Speaker 6: Limishes are all around, our faces are moisturized, our teeth thought cleaning deep and so I X you save some daily Zeitgeist for me.
Speaker 3: So means, oh, what up, niggas, how we doing?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 2: Oh ship wow?
Speaker 3: Hit you with that wicked, That was wicked, baby, that was wicked. Hit you with that Cynthia, And I'm gonna Queen's name up.
Speaker 2: Hit you with that Cynthia.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, fantastic, fantastic. Man.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you know we are in these streets. We feeling good.
Speaker 3: We're feeling right. I'm only had to rob two or three people this year. Man, it's a good time, good time.
Speaker 1: Oh so things are going well. I'd love to hear that.
Speaker 2: I'd love to hear that.
Speaker 3: Well, when the Robbins are down, that's when things are going well. When the what when the Robbins down? I thought I heard his Robin as a batman, and Robin things are good for playing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Well, jackies, let's introduce our guest today. Uh, fantastic comedian. You know him as I mean, look, he's been on this show many times. He's a very hilarious guy. You might know him from rebrand the Pod. Look, we're always blessed to have very funny people on this show. Look, yourself included, present company included. But we are thrilled to be joined today by our guest, mister Mort Burke.
Speaker 4: Oh and what's up, gentlemen. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Great to hear.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, my robbins have been up this year tragically. I've been having to knock people off a bunch, so but I'm glad other people are not.
Speaker 2: You know, I think that's you make enough for it. You make enough. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you just do the thing like where you pretend you have something under your coat or do you actually use a weapon too?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I do it? Yeah, Warner Brothers style.
Speaker 1: Right, it's a banana in a trench coat. It's like bending.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Well, it's great to have everybody here.
Speaker 2: Mort.
Speaker 1: We are going to get to know you a little bit first up top. But I'm gonna do something a little bit different today. I'm just gonna look. The news is always fucked up, and I know this show is meant to be a distraction, but sometimes I'm also overwhelmed by the sheer volume of fuckery and nonsense and diabolical behavior that I see every day. And I want this show to really be a place of joy because one thing that I read over and over when I talk about resisting fascism, it's about really being connected to your joy, because that gives you a sense of being alive, and it gives you a sense of something to live for, and henceforth you have the power to resist things. So with that in mind, I'm just gonna I'm gonna tinker with something. Y'all let me know, zike Yang if you prefer this, but I'm I for me, I think this is going to be good. I'm just gonna I'm just gonna rattle off some of the top headlines really quick so we at least are informed, and if you would like to go further, there's always the footnotes for you.
Speaker 2: No go deeper.
Speaker 1: But I'm not going to subject everyone to my outrage all the time. I will trust me the outrage it will continue. But I also want to be sensitive with everybody's hearts because I also want people to come to the show and enjoy themselves, and I also want to enjoy recording the show too. So before we get to know you more, here are the top headlines of fuckery. Let me take a deep breath, so the headlines headlines highlights. So the US was added to Global Human Rights Watch list after civil liberties increasingly threatened. So we were added to the Civic US monitor watch List. It's called I say Civic US because I'm so America centric. CIVICUS Monitor Watch List, which is basically a naughty or nice tool that checks on people that are cranking down on civil liberties. And the United States has the terrible misfortune, no, well, the terrible dishonor of being moved. So the labels go from open, narrowed, obstructed, repressed, or closed. The United States has moved from open to narrowed. And you guessed it. It's for things like crackdowns on pro Palestinian protesters. The Trump administration basically dismantling the entire systems of checks and balances that we had, as well as you know, media suppression and things like that. So there's that. Next up, we have some good news from Alabama where abortion advocates got a win. So a federal judge in Montgomery, Alabama, has ruled that the Attorney General, Steve Marshall his threats to prosecute abortion advocates violate fundamental protections for free speech and the right to travel. So the attorney general there was threatening to use a criminal conspiracy statute from eighteen ninety six to prosecute anyone who helped pregnant patients obtain an abortion in another state. These charges were potentially punishable by decades in prison. More reporting on that from Mother Jones in the footnotes. No, let's take it to Europe, where the far right has taken a bit of a l okay. So, after a nine week trial in a nearly decade of investigations, we all know Marine le penn As, that far right French freak over there. She has been convicted in a French court of embezzling European Union funds. She and twenty four other people from her political party used over three million euros of European Parliament funds to pay her own staff in like an embezzlement scheme. She's been sentenced to four years in prison. But it's white people prison, so it's two years on house arrest and two years suspended. But the good news is she's also barred from seeking public office for five years, starting immediately, and that's pretty good timing in terms of presidential elections in France. This is a blow to the French far right. But in twenty twenty four European elections and polls, obviously we saw it all over, significant shift to the far right in places like Portugal, France, Belgium and Austria. And we've heard this many times before. Political science experts say this ship to the right. Same reason why white supremacy is so popping in the US right now, desperation and xenophobia and leaders not pointing the finger at inequality and in fact just being like it's because of these other people, that's why you have no money, and the oligarchs have so much money. Really fucked up story from Maryland. A Salvadoran national who's living in Maryland legally was wrongly deported to El Salvador. The Department of Justice even admitted that in court papers that were filed Monday. Aside from just being accused in court of being in a gang and just having tattoos, there's nothing to indicate that he was part of any kind of gang, and has also never been convicted of any kind of gang related crime. He is currently in a terrible fucked up prison in El Salvador. People lawyers are saying you need to bring him back. The Trump administration in court basically said, yeah, I mean that. Yeah, maybe that was a mistake on our part, but our hands are tied and there's not much we can do. It's pretty diabolical in terms of just merely trying to tell people up front that they can decide who gets to stay and who doesn't, and for just any arbitrary reason. So those are some of the top fucked up headlines, and without further ado, let's swing the focus back to our guest, Mort Burke. I hope that wasn't true. That was a lot I crammed in there, but we got to eat our vegetables, so we can have dessert and fuck around today, Mart Brow.
Speaker 2: We can talk about porn now, we.
Speaker 1: Can talk about porn and greasing up our balls. But Mort Burke, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 4: I was just looking up Carl Jung's explanation of synchronicity, just because I find that sort of interesting and I'm noticing more synchronicities in my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I only know the Police album Synchronicity, but I'm not much up on Youngian theory.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're more into like things psychologic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened? What's what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Education?
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, So he just talks about the occurrence of meaningful coincidences that seem to have no cause. Right, so something come for me. It'll be like something will come in my life and then something will come up again or again, or I'll be thinking about something and somebody will say it it's like this weird thing that happens, and uh, he would talk about how that is. We find it meaningful because it suggests that things are connected in a way that we can't see, Like it suggests patterns that are beyond our ability to understand. So it's sort of this weird, like magical thing that happens. And if you're if you're like a wacky if your spiritual du like I am it, people think it suggests you're like on the right path somehow.
Speaker 2: Like if you know this like a bunch of synchronicities, you mean, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you're probably going in the right direction.
Speaker 1: That's I think it's like an optimists confirmation bias. You know, that's very healthy.
Speaker 3: You know, I've noticed, you know, there was a time when I noticed like a bunch of synchronicities. And then I was like out in a cabin, like in the beach town with uh some family members, and I just kept noticing ship lining up. You know, it was just like kept lining up, and like at night, like I looked out my window and saw like other people who were exactly like us, and they like broke into my house and like they looked just like me and my family, and they were like living underground.
Speaker 2: This is the plot of us.
Speaker 4: When you got to the part that the broken your house, I was like, no, no, no, the scoort the story got sad.
Speaker 1: Look I didn't. I didn't want to be like, motherfucker, this is that's us. And but again I wanted to honor.
Speaker 2: Your you know, you never know these things you never know.
Speaker 4: We should have let you described the rest of the podcast. Should have you just scrib.
Speaker 3: We're like no, what And then and then at the end of the next morning, like a bunch of people were just holding hands across.
Speaker 1: America, Mark, what is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 4: I'm really into slip on shoes right now. Oh, I feel like slip on shoes are like what you would I love slip on shoes like Elon loves amphetamines. To me, they feel like just what you're gonna wear in the future on the moon.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I just love not fucking.
Speaker 1: With what do you shoelaces? What do you what kind of like a van slip on? You strike you were? I was gonna say more, I know you're a skater. I feel like you got the van slip on probably.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll do a van. I got a pair of I got two pairs of slip on Emerica's right now. Not my favorite company necessarily, but they make this dude lea Romero professional skap but had really nice all silver. Every time I wear them, comedians roast me for them. They'll be like those like the tin man's bowling shoes or whatever. But I love them. I think they're sick, you know. I like one piece to be kind of take precedence over the whole, the whole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all of these.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I am a I'm a sneaker guy. I got a lot of shoes.
Speaker 3: But like all all my I know, it's been like I've been not buying as many over the past year or so. But I have a lot of shoes, but most of my gym shoes. When I first give them, I do like the leacism ship and uh, like I do them mostly so I can just slip them on, like oh yeah, even if even if they're they are like loose, just loose enough where I can just slip them on.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: There are very few shoes that I have to like actually get down and tie.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like I'm going to a wedding if I'm doing that kind of ship right just because i have to tie address because I'm I don't wear shoes in my house, so I like always a sense a child, I never wear shoes in the house. So my whole thing was being able to slip shit off real quick.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like an elderly person, but in a good way, like I'm limiting the the the amount of physical movement I need, just like simple out the door.
Speaker 2: You know, mar I don't know how old you are, but like if you are over the age of thirty seven, we are technically middle aged now, So yeah, we're getting old, man, We're getting.
Speaker 1: Based on life expectancy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, expectency, isn't that what it's based off, Like the average life expectancy. Once you're hit the middle point of ye, your middle I think, I mean, look at this, Look how fucking beautiful have wed.
Speaker 4: The other day, I was like my body was feeling old, and I was like, this is great? Like, is there because I'm forty five? Is there a better excuse for not doing something to being like I'm fifty years old?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, in five years, I'm gonna be like I'm not.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's a millennial that's going to be a millennial thing where we are just like, dude, for fucking fifty, bro, We're cooked, man, Just fucking like I'm trying to relax. Like every time I think about being forty, I laugh at myself. I'm like, what the fuck, bro, I'm forty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how I feel.
Speaker 1: Like I'm nineteen mentally.
Speaker 3: Which is not I mean, I moved to LA when I was twenty six. I'm now thirty eight. I'll be thirty nine this year. I'm closer to fifty than what than I am twenty six when I moved to Los Angeles, which.
Speaker 2: Is math is so spooky.
Speaker 1: You start doing this ship, We're like, I'm actually further from this point in time than I was. It's you know, what I'm is a fucking bastard. I'll tell you that more. What's an ething is overrated.
Speaker 4: So I watched Scorsese's Gangs of New York a little while ago, and uh, it's got America's one of our greatest actors, even though he's from Ireland or whatever. But this movie is Daniel da Lewis. America's a lot of American shit. Yeah, yeah, Lincoln, that's pretty America, right, Yeah, but yeah, he's the most Irish man of the world when you hear him talk. But he this movie is the least subtle film I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, he's he's English technically, yeah, he's busy. He was born he's born in London. Ye, parents Irish. I don't know, we're so American, Like, I don't know he acts Irish.
Speaker 2: He's somewhere in England somewhere.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no, you're right, his father, his father is Irish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he's got that hold. Look I'm I'm a mystical poet thing or whatever the Irish loved to do, you know what I mean, which I believe in I'm Irish, I forget to do that. I relate to it. But I he looks like in this movie, he's got eyebrows and a mustache the size of like loaves of bread. Like like, he looks like Wooly Willie. If you ever played that magnet thing where you like put like weird magnets, Yeah, he looks like Wooly Willie. So there's this point in this movie where he throws a knife at Cameron Diaz and he goes right next to her head. You know. Then our greatest actor turns to the camera and goes like this, Wootsie Daisy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if he does this two camera, he does that two cameras.
Speaker 2: Right, dude?
Speaker 1: Does he break the fourth wall? He breaks the fourth wall there.
Speaker 4: Well, look, there's something he's like on stage. Show it. He's kind of doing it to the audience, but it's directly down the barrel of the camera. So it looks like a child's version of acting, you know what I mean. Like it looks like what a nine year old would you put crazy makeup on it. You're like, what I like, I don't know. And it's also hyper violence. I was like, I think this movie is low. This is a hot take, you guys.
Speaker 3: This is I've never seen. I've never seen I've never seen gangs in New York. It looks like a fuck.
Speaker 1: The opening, the opening scene is cool because it just starts off with a wild ass battle and you got all these like weird like like Irish immigrants coming out the gutter and ship to fight these other people.
Speaker 4: It's that's what, Yes, that's it starts off with all these different little weird pockets of gangs. But then it's like, yeah, then it's three more hours of camera. Dean is trying not to look attractive.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is weird, Like they really try to be like what would it what would she look like?
Speaker 4: If it is so hard, and like why not just fire an unattractive woman to do it instead of taking a beautiful woman and putting like just soil on her face.
Speaker 1: That parting gangs in New York though, And he tells a little boy he's like when Liam Neeson, He's like, and who is his son? It's Saint Michael and what did he do? He casts the Devil out of Paradise. I remember that, I don't know for whatever in this whole one line. I remember that. I was like, what the fuck is I remember that was like in the opening, like what the fuck are they doing? They got a lady with fucking steel claws like she's Wolverine or some shit, but like, yeah, lady.
Speaker 4: That's yes, And that's like they're doing too much in this movie, like obsessed with Catholicism in this weird yeah way, then you got Marvel superhero shit. It's like, give me one of these things.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting Brendan Eson and just beating the shit out of people to stick. Yeah, yeah, I mean, look, Scorsese loves a bit of Catholic violence, doesn't he, Like he's gotta he had to put that saint shit, And like what wasn't Neliam he's this charac call like the Preacher or some ship. I think like that, or I don't even I think some of these are based off It.
Speaker 2: Was Christian Bale in this movie too, should have he should have been.
Speaker 4: It's Leo Dicaprios.
Speaker 2: The I was Leo. That's right, that's right, that's right, but.
Speaker 4: I feel like, actually Bail would have been a better cast for this movie.
Speaker 2: Maybe, Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 4: I don't quite believe Leo is like this street urchin tough guy, really, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? Yeah, he's not. At least this is this before, this is before Departed too.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, before he went to Alaska and turned into like a grizzly bear.
Speaker 2: Many exactly.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break and we're gonna come back and we will talk about some wacky ship happening on the internet. Right, wow, and we're back. So a few weeks ago, you probably remember there was that video from Jubilee, their series Surrounded, where they put out an episodehere Sam Sater was debating quote unquote twenty of the most ignorant MAGA freaks they could find, and really just like, I don't even know if it was a debate, it was just this these fucking sick people just saying the weirdest shit to him, and he's like, uh no, uh but anyway, they've up the stakes this time by having social media personality and sometimes doctor this guy doctor Mike, who I was looking into and like he came to prominence when like BuzzFeed wrote about him ten years ago. I be like, You'll never You'll never believe how fucking hot this doctor is. He sat down and to talk to twenty anti vaxxers, and by talk to I meant they kept coming at him with a bunch of nonsense. So I just want to kind of go through a couple of these clips because there is a there's a lot of bad stuff in here, and I'm even beginning to question, like what the point of these videos are. It just feels like it's a place to just kind of keep recycling bad information. Uh, but here, let's take a look at the latest offering from Jubilee.
Speaker 8: I would just say that RFK Junior does does appeal to other experts that even if they're vaccine skeptics, they put forth legitimate studies that would be antithetical to the pro vaccine studies. So you said earlier, like misinformation, I would ask who is the author of misinformation?
Speaker 7: Who is the author of misinform?
Speaker 8: So misinformation, Uh, first off is predicated on the fact that there's a right information, right information.
Speaker 1: This is like that antive, like this is that debater shit. I hate when like you're not even asking a normal question. You're not asking a real question. Who's the day of misinformation? If there's misinformation, who decided? Like, shut the fuck up? If there's misinformation, where is misterformation?
Speaker 4: Right? And it's like, why don't you tell me? Because I'm saying you're receiving misinformation, So you tell me who authored this?
Speaker 1: Like where did you?
Speaker 4: You're supposed to know where you got your crazy bullshit?
Speaker 1: Scott Redicated.
Speaker 3: I wish like I wish, and with videos like this, I wish two things. I wish that the person that was on the opposing side was it nice. And I also wish like I also wish like d m X was still alive and he was that person. Oh my god, bro, so he could just curse them out what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Talk what you're talking about, Shut your dumb mess up, don't like.
Speaker 1: Just walk these kids die like what?
Speaker 2: Then he get up and punch them in a fucking.
Speaker 1: Fa But I'm not a Christian and he starts praying the ship crying let us.
Speaker 3: Pray, yeah, please allow you not to kill this motherfucker in front of me.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, ship man, I'll get the kid vaccinated.
Speaker 4: He is shirtless and covered in blood.
Speaker 3: Whatever, exactly exactly, Like that's the type of person that needs to talk to these people because the reason doesn't matter with them anymore. Like reason does not matter. They're not gonna I see what you're saying. He's like, what's the point of these videos? Because when they first start coming out during the election, and I know you got more to show. When they first start coming out during the election, it was like, oh, okay, blah blah blah blah, this is cool, like the little fucking twelve year old kid who was doing it. And then but then it gets to a point where you're like, you're not. It's just this is just le on your side, are on your side, and the people who are not are going to be on their side, and like we we are not reaching each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, this and this video is so clear, Like I'll let this guy go on with his like missive if it's going to be predicated, okay, okay, with your ten dollars words, But what are you saying, sir?
Speaker 8: Can be predicated on the fact that there's absolute truth? Does science state absolute truth?
Speaker 7: There's no absolute truth period, So if.
Speaker 8: There's no absolute truth within this realm, I don't know why we should completely rule out RFK Junior and the other experts that he could appeal to.
Speaker 9: The reason I rule him out is because he takes information that is not true, like that poppers cause.
Speaker 2: Aids subjectively true.
Speaker 7: It's not subjectively true the.
Speaker 8: Time being, because you just aid it's provisional truth.
Speaker 9: Minia can god right, but you can create any sort of statement, and in healthcare, we can't just go off of any statement because someone feels subjectively to be true. We have to do our best to do with limited information that we can.
Speaker 1: So what, Okay, So we just admitted that there is no truth in this realm, Like now you're debating Gandalf, Like what the fuck? What again? The video does a lot more nonsense than it does good. I will go on because that was like sort of the guy with like the real intellectual sort of way of being very contrariant. Then the I do my own research crowd pulls up and just as smug as you would expect, kind of goes on to talk about why vaccine bad and also because I'm I'm also I'm an expert on this.
Speaker 10: Actually, the villains with some of the top doctors, some of the doctors that help create pc rtists. Some of the doctors that have worked on vaccines have came out and said they're unsafe and we should not get this to our family and friends.
Speaker 4: How is it that he's a villain.
Speaker 10: How are we a villain if some of these vaccine creators and scientists are the ones saying we should not get.
Speaker 9: Is there anything I could say today that would change your mind your opinion?
Speaker 7: I'm asking you a question.
Speaker 10: Probably not, because I actually read and study.
Speaker 9: Well, if I can't change your mind, I don't want to know your opinion. Yeah, so I would like to give you my knowledge, my experience, and what I've seen in the hospital system. But if you're telling me right now, no matter what I say, you're not going to change your mind, is there any value to that?
Speaker 10: Well, I like to study everybody's opinion. I don't like to just say I believe this and not further investigate everybody else's opinion.
Speaker 1: Lady, you just said there's nothing you can say that would change your mind. So you are not as flexible as you claim to be.
Speaker 3: Also, the comment under that video was just he could pound me all day long.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 1: The fucking actual caps of that this video on Twitter said hmm, doctor Mike looking even better with the added weight.
Speaker 11: I don't know how we're lost, bro, This is a lost society.
Speaker 1: This lady is talking about doing her own research and like, you look good with a few extra pounds.
Speaker 4: In defense of the anti VAXX people, I don't need the doctors to go buy their first names anymore. Go ahead and give me your last name like a professional, like a professor. I don't you don't need doctor doctor Chris, doctor Kevin anymore? Like yeah, yeah, yes, you have a like you have a PhD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have found again, just such a collection of just it. It didn't even stop. This isn't This is another guy who again that debate style where like someone tells you something that completely is counter to what you believe, and you just go like, well that's the news to me, just to like kind of keep it moving. This is exactly what this guy does again when he sort of like insists, he's like, well, the how come people who have who are vacated or dying? Again a very ironclad line of questioning. But here's here's this gentleman with his take on vaccines.
Speaker 2: Hurts my soul that he blacked like.
Speaker 7: Vaccines cause autism, So they don't cause autism, you're saying, correct at all? Correct?
Speaker 2: Well, that's news to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's like arguing with your partner, you know what I mean. It's like, oh, and so so you don't take out the trash, well, I mean not not always. That's news to me, that's news. Okay, but we're starting off with, oh, vaccines don't cause autism, but no, huh huh, yeah, you're.
Speaker 4: Like these you know, there's really like sort of a level of propaganda that we're dealing with, Like he's he may be being fully honest, Like, oh, that actually is news to me because everything the algorithm is telling me is that vaccines cause autism, which is like, first of all, I love the response of like, so what, maybe autism is actually not a disabl like maybe these are a type of person that deserve care and love and value you in society. And it's hilarious that all that shit directly comes from Jenny McCarthy, like a.
Speaker 11: Person I heard say that ship she's your thought leader, Like, dude, maybe she should just chill and love her son as he is instead of like watching this arbitrary campaign against hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is. He goes on again to be like okay, so, okay, fine, so you don't say they don't. He goes on further because this he is, doctor Mike is talking to a genius.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about death?
Speaker 4: Doesn't the vaccine save lives?
Speaker 7: Correct? It lowers the death rate, it doesn't prevent it one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Okay, so why are people dying?
Speaker 7: Because it's not one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: But reality is the majority of the people who were dying were vaccinated people.
Speaker 7: Correct, because most people were vaccinated.
Speaker 1: My man just had to be like, okay, all right, okay, okay, doctor Mike. There are people in these clips, like in the comments saying this man is not a doctor. And I'll get a little bit more into his background in a second. This, this clip, like this whole video is full of infuriating clips, and I think that's why these aren't useful by any stretch of the imagination. And merely I'll talk, Yes, they have succeeded in enraging being. However, I'm not going to really engage with it in a much deeper level than to say this is just this, This isn't doing anything entertainment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: That's exactly they're supposed to be polarizing. And also doctor I figured it out that doctor Mike looks like a hot Bob saggat.
Speaker 1: Oh hoto interesting a little bit everyone with daddy issues and medical mistrust. Look, this guy offers a lot, a lot, a lot. This one is particularly fucking wild where he's asking. I think everybody listens to the show knows what the answer is to the question this guy's gonna ask. But again, watch him just take a wacky left turn out of.
Speaker 12: Nowhere from twenty and eighteen to twenty twenty three. If we trust the CDC, their numbers say the most deadly thing for our children, the number one deadly thing.
Speaker 2: Do you happen to know what it is?
Speaker 12: Accidents?
Speaker 1: Oh sir, what what?
Speaker 2: First of all, it's just factual, that is guns.
Speaker 1: And yeah, well I guess that's because the CDC maybe now has vaporized all. I mean, already they were doing a terrible job of even using gun violent statistics as being an epidemic. So I guess in that sense.
Speaker 4: Well, it's so funny to broaden too, be like accidents is so vague. That's like being like the number the number one cause of death is not breathing. You're like, yeah, that's what happens.
Speaker 1: Everyone, your heart stopping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most deaths aren't murders, which by trade make them accidents.
Speaker 1: Yes, these kids, Yeah, when these kids amally shoot themselves, Like, what are you fucking saying? I again saying these videos are fucking nonsense. I like doctor Mike. Also, there are people who are like, oh, he looks good or whatever. I'm like reading up on this guy. Very interesting, Like despite him advocating through like that, he's saying like child safety via vaccination, he seems to enjoy social media posts that are pro child bombing and maybe doesn't consider Palestinian children among the children that we need to consider whose safety is going on there? And he also gotten a ton of shit from his YouTube viewers because he was partying on a yacht in Miami during like like the height of COVID lockdowns, and they were like, what the fuck all your content is out here about being like we should be wearing masks, we need to be considering people's like safety. We shouldn't be like recklessly going out and like doing shit like that. And he put this whole videos like I was surprised with a yacht trip and I looked up all the procedures and I felt like that was a It was very very odd. So like, the more you look into these videos, like the darker they become, the darker they become. I want to see one of those twenty experts just mentally body slamming one of these other people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whereas like a dumb person and then a bunch of expert experts.
Speaker 1: But even then it's going to be the same thing. And I just don't this isn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we live in an interesting time right now. Yeah, And I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it is the fact that everything is just more visible with social media, information is instant now everybody feels like they need to have an opinion on something. I mean, shit, we're on We're three men on a podcast. Everybody feels like we, you know, so beautiful men, three beautiful men who are vacated.
Speaker 2: With fourteen inch penises. But like really.
Speaker 3: Combined, combined, combined, combined, bring back modesty, bring back modesty.
Speaker 2: But but like we live in a time where oh, moron.
Speaker 5: Really thinks he knows more than a doctor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I like again, I'm only thirty eight, so you know, but.
Speaker 1: It'll make sense in two years.
Speaker 2: It makes sense. Where where where did this go wrong?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think one bad thing is videos like this. It normalizes these kinds of opinions because they start liking, oh, look, it's twenty people who think like me versus a doctor, and I agree with them. I think that is actually a really bad part about this is like to platform this much misinformation and then just like he's.
Speaker 2: And all when in reality, when in reality, these two people should not be talking to each other, like they shouldn't be talking to each other like we're talking and one should be listening. That is how it.
Speaker 13: Like.
Speaker 3: I remember a person who is no longer with us, and not because he's dead, but because like my cousin broke up with him, so he's But like we were talking about like acting or something like that, uh never acting blah blah blah, and and like and he was coming at me talking like telling me shit like and and like you an actor, anybody can do this blah blah blah, and like all types of shit. And at a certain point I was just like, bro, you are not qualified to breathe in front of me on this subject, like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Where are you shouting from?
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 3: You don't know what you're talking I went to college for this, and I do it professionally. My guy, you're funny to your three high school friends at the back of a Chili's fuck off, fuck off.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, this really is like this kind of world we live, and that's why I'm like, I'm still I'm advocating for a thing where if you are a science denier, you should be you should be made to move to the part of the Earth where climate change is going to destroy everything because climate change doesn't exist, right, or I want to see more people if you go to an expert, like that expert should be like, first of all, do you believe that I know what I'm talking about? And if they're like no, then like then I'm not gonna help you. Then I'm not gonna work on your car. I'm not gonna help Like this idea that people that expertise is completely Like I think a lot of what's happened is right wing media has sort of just created a hostility towards anything about like academic or whatever in general. So then people go a doctor's just a guy who like looks at a couple of charts and then like puts a stethoscope on you. A teacher is just somebody reads a book or whatever. A physicist is just somebody who just does some math stuff. Anybody can do this. I can't.
Speaker 4: But what you're talking about I think is interesting that like now that every have I had this, I use this analogy that's like the whole world all of a sudden has become a city, because you know how when you're in a city, you're like closer to people and you learn how to ignore people better, and you're like, oh, that person's crazy, I'm gonna I don't need to engage with them. And all of a sudden, everybody's in this because of social media connection, everybody's in the exact same proximity as each other. So all of a sudden, everybody's voices are super super loud, and people are interacting with people that they never ever would have before, Like you're saying, you know what I mean. So it's like, all of a sudden, if a fucking juggling clown walked in the room, I wouldn't know what to do, you know, I didn't even know people had acted like this.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, yeah, it's I think it's just such a just a real damning insight into like our deteriorating educational system and how like again, algorithm algorithmic misinformation is just creating these wacky ass just bubbles of non fact where people believe and hold on to it as if it's real, and it appeals for people for X, Y and Z. But my god, whatever, We'll see what happens from that. We'll see if there's any believers, because the comments section suggest otherwise. Let's take a break and when we come back. I do just there's some some weird ass stuff happening in a Pennsylvania town that I just don't think people have heard of how to help speeding cars. But we'll take a look at that right after this and we're back. We live in LA. We've lived in LA for some time. Have you seen like residential streets where people go super fast on a residential street? What usually happens do what does the city usually do to make people go slower on a residential street?
Speaker 2: Bumps, bump, smiles right, or hit a kid and go to jail.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they put a kid in the middle of street.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they put a kid in there is that, there is that, there is that.
Speaker 1: So there's a town in Montgomery Township, Pennsylvania. Gray's Lane, I believe is what it's called. Or is that what it's called? Let me make sure, just I sometimes I think my own name is popping up everywhere. It's called synchronicity. Uh oh, I've heard that. Yes, I was right. It's a very gray episode. There's apparently there's a road there where people are going so damn fast, like we got to do something about it. Their solution to this is I don't even understand what they're trying to do, but you tell me if this is the fucking solution to keep people from speeding down a residential street.
Speaker 14: Neighbors agree that speeding is a big problem on Gray's Lane. Mini also agree this new street design wasn't the best way to address It's.
Speaker 1: It's a wobbly it's going like this.
Speaker 4: Yo, I love this, this, I want this everywhere. First of all, that would encourage me to drive faster. That's basically like a solemn or like auto crossing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, Or I would lean into it to be a dick. I'm like, okay, you want me to drive like this fuck like tip over my cyber truck. No, I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But like even the residents are like, what the fuck is this? I don't see how this is going to possibly slow down tracks at all.
Speaker 14: The yellow and white curved lines that run along two blocks of the road were painted on Friday. The Facebook post from the police department says signage along with safety devices called delineators who follow Most drivers we saw stayed within the lines, but not everybody. Mike de Lorenzo, who lives nearby, says the neighborhood wasn't given a heads up about the police department's plans.
Speaker 9: They were literally out here yesterday and just put it up, and people come.
Speaker 7: Out of their houses.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: What's going what's going on?
Speaker 4: I mean, who designed this fucking Willie Wonka? That is so good, dude, that's it's they need. It needs to be more like Mario Kart, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They need ramps like road where it's like you could fall through I don't know, and there might not be a little turtle that's gonna lift you up and put you back onto the track. On their phone, this is great.
Speaker 4: I love this. I think it adds a whole level of whimsy.
Speaker 2: To driving that I really I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is it's doctor Seus's shit. It's nonsensical. The fucking stupid part is how the municipality is like doubling down on it. They basically said that they quote our highway Safety This is from the police department on Facebook. Our highway safety officers and traffic engineers have determined that this is the best course of action for the area to ensure the safety of the local residents.
Speaker 4: What a fucking speed.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I was on this, I would be like, I would do it, but I would speed through it to see if I could fucking make it like it makes it more of it.
Speaker 2: It's like Mario Kart. Like I said, it makes it more of a game. I would have fun.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm wondering if, like somehow you got into some weird accident because lanes are painted like that, then you can just see the city. You're like, I don't know, man, what the fuck is this road? What did you expect?
Speaker 4: You're weaving in and out of oncoming traffic. I love this, dude, I think this is great. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's a looks very fun.
Speaker 4: It looks really fun. I want there to be like also like a Warner Brothers style, like Matt painting of a highway that is actually a wall, you know what, I mean to drive.
Speaker 1: Around right, wiley coyote should.
Speaker 2: I also really do love like that.
Speaker 3: Nobody knew that this was going on, and they just woke up the next morning, yeah, and walked outside. It was like, why the fuck are the streets all wigglely?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: One person?
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone thought their blood pressure medication was hitting weird that morning. Probably, Like you know that, they.
Speaker 4: Have those things that you like, they make you feel like you're driving drunk. This is a real life version of that.
Speaker 1: A real thing. Also, it's so hostile to like, I guess I'm as someone who rides bikes more and more and more. I'm like, they just said fuck you the bike lane. They're like, man, get fucking run over by some asshole because we canna put a fucking speed bump down. Yeah, this is the people. I don't know, people of Montgomery Township about both these people out if you can, I don't know if you can, but hey, what the fuck is that it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you shouldn't let Charles Bukowski run your federal program like that just looks like a bad alcoholic designing crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get drunk before we do this straight right, What if it was a squiggle?
Speaker 4: I know I wouldn't drive fast.
Speaker 1: This is this is this is the this is actually the best fucking solution you can do that. No, it isn't. We have speed bumps for a reason, and no one's gonna be like, oh, I'm gonna go slow because I have to kind of go to the left and the right to avoid a double yellow. You slow down because you're like, I don't want to fucking launch the backseat of my car up into the fucking air going way too fast over a speed bump. That shit is so infuriating when I go over, like you know how there's like those kind of smoother MOUNDI speed bumps, and then there's those like fucking short aggressive ones it feels like you crash, ones like you go over potholes. Yeah, absolutely, that will stop somebody from speeding, because no one wants to fucking feel that ship joked through their car. Yeah, what do I know, just a fucking podcaster, you should.
Speaker 2: Ask doctor Mike. Man asked doctor Michael.
Speaker 1: Hey, doctor Mike, what do you think, doctor Mike?
Speaker 2: You mean to tell me this won't slow people down? It slew me down.
Speaker 1: Oh, sir, I told you not to drink with your medicaid. Just suited me down, bro.
Speaker 2: It saluwed me down. Man sued me.
Speaker 1: Down to the Paradise stream and titties.
Speaker 2: What Tennis the.
Speaker 1: Blood dinners man, the thing I shouldn't be drinking on it.
Speaker 4: Just doctor Mike in a face full of Miami cocaine.
Speaker 1: Be like, doctor Mike, you know he's hitting that fucking blow. Bro, He's he's a YouTube doctor. When he said when your whole thing is I'm a YouTube doctor, I'm like you you're trading off the fact that you went to medical school. Because be like, I'm not really trying to be fucking with people like that. I just want people to listen to me because I'm a doctor. Okay, now, how much for an eight ball?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Chuck it up.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Finally, Kid Rock was in the White House because he was he was there to fucking He was dressing the most ridiculous outfit I've ever seen, because I think he's trying to like recreate that meeting between Nixon and Elvis. But what he is talking about was like a real thing. I think anybody who's tried to buy concert tickets recently is like tickets, you can never buy a ticket for the actual take, like the face value of a ticket anymore. Like everything gets scooped up by bots or resellers, and now you're paying a fucking ridiculous premium just to see like a regular ass band. So Kid Rock was there and he was like complaining, I guess to Donald Trump because now he's directing Pam Bondi in the Department of Justice to like really check into the ticket exchanges like ticket Master to make sure they are in compliance with the IRS and relevant laws. And I'm like here, like this shit matters. This is like the most lawless, fucking like administration. But I guess this is like a low sort of low hanging fruit for Trump to be like, I'm doing something good for the regular people. Kid Rock, as he was like there to talk about how important this bill is, he I can't help but like he looks like a dude who like I don't know if like, do you remember in college there would be someone like hungover but maybe had to give a presentation and they somehow barely pulled it off, but they did. This is what Kid Rock looks like telling, like trying to tell this press pool in the Oval office how this is like a real much needed executive action from Donald Trump based on his outfit and also how quickly he crosses his fucking arms like giving up posture wise, here's Kid Rock telling us all why we need to actually look after us, the little artists, and why ticket costs are too high.
Speaker 2: The fuck is he wearing?
Speaker 1: I know, look at this motherfucker bro, he's in the Oval Office looking whatever.
Speaker 15: I want to make sure Lena Habah Alena Hobba gets her credit to because I know she's worked for her art on this, but thank you for me. You're going a lot of concert ticket in the last decade, maybe twenty years, no matter what your politics are. Nos it's a conundrum. He can buy a ticket for a hundred bucks. By the time you check out it's one hundred and seventy. You don't know what you can charge for. But more importantly, these bots, you know they come.
Speaker 1: In to get all This whole visual is blowing my mind. He's wearing a Fedora with his leather like jingoistic salute outfit, all all red, white and blue arms. Guys like, I don't know, it's a conundrum, man, anybody trying to buy a ticket, And yes, fantastic.
Speaker 4: Look he looks like the most world's most embarre seeing racist stepdad. Where he was like, thought it was a good idea to dressed proud and then got in there. I was like, this actually is pretty humiliating that I look this way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like the arms cross suggests that he kind of knows. He's like, now, am I doing too much? Is this even? Are people gonna take me seriously when I'm dressed like some kind of like Confederate carnival clown.
Speaker 4: It's also interesting that all of a sudden regulation is a good idea now since the predatory nature of capitalism has actually affected your industry.
Speaker 1: He does, Actually, he does clear that up. He's like, I'm a capitalist, just you know, for the record, Oh yeah, yeah, he does. So this I just this other part too, like he gives this long speech, it's so long winded. But there's this other moment where NEPO journalist fucking Peter Doocey is like trying to be like, WHOA, check out this guy's outfit and like trying to make a joke to make him and Donald Trump laugh. And it's just so fucking cringey just watching this dude try and make a joke and get a laugh and kind of like sort of curry favor with the president. Just this moment too, the vibes are so oh gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 13: He was standing next to somebody who looked like they were shot out of the canon.
Speaker 1: Let me shake your hand, man, What the fuck? It's very odd. It's it's wild to see just Trump continuing to do did Biden do this? Did he sit every time you see him?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 1: Like you are Donald Trump? I bear this dude is always sitting down now. But hey, he's strong, he's ready.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised kid rocked into his famous hit, Uh, don't call my beer.
Speaker 3: Gay, that's beer love women.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you sure? And what's that out?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't know, but all right, maybe I just kind of went too hard on the leather again. What am I going to do?
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny too?
Speaker 3: Because like DNT, Republicans also get upset when like by and tried to pass the thing to get rid of like junk fees, or make like fees more always more more like.
Speaker 2: Visible and consumers like that, or.
Speaker 3: Lower overdraft fees which like banks are begging Republicans to overturn and things like that.
Speaker 2: You know which they.
Speaker 1: These people have a half. They have no moral or intellectual consistency. This is the same way. These are the same people who are calling like electric vehicles like fucking gay and ship and now they're like, I'm getting me a cybertruck Pizzl's number one. It's like, y'all, just don't you're just again they're purely contrary.
Speaker 4: And it's just capitalism doing capitalism. Like if you haven't noticed, the ticket fees are the exact same as all of the price gouging, all of the inflation, which is that like they will continue to pocket as much as possible because it's by its nature predatory.
Speaker 2: Right yeah yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, regulation makes sense once it touches your industry all of a sudden, it needs to be looking right exactly.
Speaker 1: And it's funny that again he even had to qualify and he's like, don't get I'm all about deregulation.
Speaker 4: But like not to the point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeahh oh. Here that is kind of funny because he has to. I think he also because kid rock. Look, he's he comes from money. He's not like a he's he has a bit of an education. I mean he said conundrum. I don't know if you.
Speaker 4: Wildly misused the word conundrum.
Speaker 1: But where is here? Let me just play this clip where he does have to be like, hey, I'm no fucking socialist man, I just I just don't want to be taken advantage of by capitalism.
Speaker 4: Also, as like a nineties hip hop fan, his fucking shift from like cultural appropriation of like I'm a fucking deep rap DJ.
Speaker 3: Into this like right wing bullshit and so I am American biois.
Speaker 1: The most rap shit ever. Okay, here this is the part where he does I am a capitalist.
Speaker 15: I think this is a great first step. I would love down the road if there be legislation, we can actually put a cap on the resale cats and I'm a capitalist for the deregulation guy. But they've tried this in some places in Europe and seems to be the only thing.
Speaker 1: That's I think because they're trying this, like you know, fighting capitalism shit at a bare minimum, stuff in Europe.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean it just it seems to work. But please, please don't let it affect my fans. I like how I think this guy is trying to I think he doesn't realize that no one's coming to his show is because nobody fucks with his music, not because the ticket prices are so outrageous. No, brotherfucker, it's because you are so fucking outrageous.
Speaker 2: But hey, and we need more of that gay beer. Man. Hey, I can't go to your show with with with heterosexual beer.
Speaker 1: No, no, not no, not me. Oh well, Mart Burke, thank you so much for joining us today on the Daily's like case man, where do the people find you? Follow you? Hear you?
Speaker 2: All that good ship?
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you for having me. Gentlemen. You can find me at mort Burke on All the Social I'm doing a half an hour at the lyric Hyperiod on Thursday. If you're in LA with my buddy George mcculluff, it's going to be fun. Go watch Mythic Quest on Apple TV. I'm on that and my wife show ran Side Quest, which is a which is a spinoff, which is great. Yeah, man, and listen to Rebrander podcast, and thank you so much for having us you guys, this is a blast.
Speaker 1: As always us. Wow are you Yeah?
Speaker 4: Me and my dog Cody.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I was going to say, you do contain or mort you do contain multitudes? H Is there a work of media that you are enjoying?
Speaker 4: As the skateboard liaison for the podcast, the new professional skateboarder Tom Caranngelove, who I just met in Austin when I went to a sick skate academic skateboard conference called Slow Impact, which was excellent, would recommend highly shout out to Ryan Lay. Tom kar Angelov has a new mini doc on followed, So go watch. Tom kar Angelov has an amazing what do you even call it? Structure and theory in which you finds skateboard spots around where movies have been filmed. It's he's like a really interesting kind of an artful mind of this guy. It's a good watch. I like him plus a super nice dude. That's that's the show him into right now?
Speaker 2: Oh like that?
Speaker 1: Okay for all the skate advocates out there, and look, we got some Tony Hawk remasters coming out this summer too.
Speaker 2: Friends, pro skater skater coming back?
Speaker 1: Who's your who's your Tony Hawk skater?
Speaker 4: Right now? I think Tyshawn Johnson is going to be in the new one. I would do him.
Speaker 1: You always use in Tony Hawk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I go, I go, Musca, Kareem Campbell, I do it all. Reynolds, I do it all, Alissa Steamer. There's a lot of a lot of excellent.
Speaker 1: I was always Rooney Glifberg all the time.
Speaker 4: Oh you're room dude, Danish Fort Superstar Room Glifberg.
Speaker 1: Gotta do all all christ Airs all the time because I was doing so. I was doing fucking ten eighty christ Airs off the fucking roofs in San Francisco.
Speaker 15: Bro.
Speaker 1: I love that game anyway, Thank you so much. Also for guest co hosting man, where do the people find you?
Speaker 2: Follow here?
Speaker 1: You embrace you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, listen, it's always a pleasure. I'll be back tomorrow and you can find me in these streets any other time of the day, week, month, and year.
Speaker 2: Also got a couple of things I would like to promote with them. Okay with you, that's okay. First of all. First of all, Comedian Clash is coming to Texas for a little mini tour in June. So if you are in Texas, we are coming to Austin, Houston, and Dallas in June twenty sixth, twenty seventh, twenty ninth.
Speaker 3: More information. We haven't officially. This is the first time I'm announcing it. So this is a breaking news.
Speaker 2: This is breaking news right here, news right now here. So you guys are the first ones to hear that, so be on the lookout. I'm going to be.
Speaker 3: Announcing it more online and tickets will be so. So if you're in Texas near Texas, uh, it's gonna be some dope people coming out with the show and you get a chance to play the game as well, so this would be your chance. Uh so check that out, check out drop out TV. I can't say much more than that because some things are coming down to pipe on that show, involving myself, So that'll be fun and uh at Jackie's Neil, I'm I. I am finally starting to post more content online. I've started this week. My entire team is like Negro post more. So I'm gonna do that. We'll see how long it lasts. The more people engage with it, the more I'll do it. So I am entering the era of annoying social media creata. You know, you gotta what I said. That's you don't have to apologize, you don't have to warn people.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the game. It's the game.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm showing whole. I'm showing hole.
Speaker 3: To a certain and look, it took too long. It's I got it, but it took too long. So you know, give me, give me my first give me my first million dollar viral hit.
Speaker 2: I'll show home.
Speaker 3: Is there a working media, social or otherwise that you're like it? I am a wrestling fan. WWE WrestleMania season is upon us. The main event of WrestleMania Night two is Cody Roose, the current WWE Champion, against a heel, John Cena, who is a heel for the first time and over twenty plus years, it's been a very fun storyline. So yesterday, Rawl or WWE has been in London for the past or Europe for the past three weeks, and Raw is now a Netflix production, so foos on Netflix. Raw came out yesterday. The promo between Cody Rose and John Cena was happening. I'm gonna play this because it just nobody will probably find this funny.
Speaker 13: But me.
Speaker 3: But it was very funny. Cody Rhodes and Johnsen are going back and forth. Johnsena is a heel ish heel and Cody Role says this to him, John.
Speaker 13: You are still You're still my hero. Mm hmm, but you're also a piece of ship.
Speaker 2: And I was like I am and I.
Speaker 1: Am all the way And there's like a cadence to wrestler ship talk or like you already like that's set up so clear, like you are my hero and a hero long.
Speaker 4: Pause, incredible work with silent Pa, but you are also a piece of.
Speaker 2: Somebody just sent me.
Speaker 4: And I've watched wrestling really since I was a kid. But it was Sina now that he's point like basically pointing to a right to a child in the audience who's wearing John Cena gear looks like him, and it is like you especially are pathetic, like.
Speaker 2: John say it right now. He's all on right now. It's very funny. I love it.
Speaker 1: A little post from Blue Sky. I'm liking it from at Darth bluesky dot bsky dot social just talking about, you know, the the evolution of blue Sky.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: I posted cannot believe New York Times pitch bot is on Blue Sky. This place is going places. I can feel it. I'm like, yeah, come on over, just come on over.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 1: You can find me on everywhere at Miles of Gray. You can find the show at the Daily zeit Geist on Instagram at Daily Zeitgeist, everywhere else.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And also, look, like I said, if you'd like to go a little bit deeper and some to the news we were talking about, just check the little episode notes right there. I'm like app you're using right now, that's what you can find the footnotes, and that's where we link off to all the articles we talked about, as well as a song We're gonna go right out on. I would like to go out on a song by speaking of Gray's and people who are half Japanese. This is the artist Sayah Gray, who's a Canadian Japanese artist. She's like a really dope bass player. She like she started playing bass in a Jamaican Pentecostal praise band. That's how she learned bass. And now she's just like a super duper cool fucking artist, super doope creator. This track is called HBW and I encourage everybody to get into Sia Gray's work. Very interesting stuff there, so check that out.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Daily zeit Geist is a production of iHeartRadio, So for more podcasts like that, check out iHeartRadio, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your shits for free. We will be back later today to tell you what's trending, and until then, bye bye. The Daily zeit Guist is executive produced by Catherine Law.
Speaker 2: Co produced by Be Wang, co produced by Victor Wright, edited and engineered by Justin Connor.