Speaker 1: What's up? What's up? What's up? What's up? What's up? So our boy Shine P Diddy comes, it's in a little bit of trouble tonight. I have a special guess here. I don't know if y'all remember Diary of Hollywood Street King. He was one of the first big websites on the West Coast that really spilled all the tea and all the stuff. My man, Jackie Jasper, guess what. I got him in the building, like you can't see him because he can't show his face. You know, he don't spill the tea on so many people, people like you're looking for him, Jackie, what's a man? All right?
Speaker 2: Man, I've gain't nobody looking for me. I just don't. I just ain't got no time for all that right now. Later on we get into all that. But we're good, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure, man, I appreciate you coming on first and foremost. Man, what's going on with your boy? Did he? Man? What's going on? Because I know, you know the really real well I mean.
Speaker 3: I think this Ben brow and for a minute, you know, I think everybody got something to say right now about Diddy.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 3: Those who knew him, we've been talking this over a decade now, you know.
Speaker 1: I remember not to tax you off. I remember five six years ago when me and you first started rapping. You was telling me there was something coming down about d and I said, man, you trip, it ain't nothing wrong with Pete Diddy.
Speaker 3: We will continue, and I mean, let's let's take it all the way back to our boy Tupac, who was who's most likely smiling from heaven right now because everything that Park said about him is actually coming to life, you know. And here's a dude who started off his life as we would call him a fucking nerd. I mean, excuse my language, we call him a nerd, a freaking nerd, right, And I would say that why because this guy partake in videos from groups like the Five Young Cannibals. He was teaching Stacy Latta saw how they dance.
Speaker 2: He was a good kid that went to Howard University and.
Speaker 3: Found out he had the gift of gab and then ran into I think the person who turned him out, which was Andre Herrel, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh so and he was a part of that little fraternity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think well after because Puff is going to school but hanging out with Andre and them on the weekends and all that. You know, I think that's when he got turned out and got a job right away from school as as a CEO of a of a of a record company and all that, you know, which is crazy, you know. And from from that plateau, leaving that and then getting connected with Clive Davis was really when it all happened in him. Getting connected with Clive was when Clive was connecting l A.
Speaker 2: Mead and and all of that.
Speaker 3: And I think at that time of this thing that we call hip hop, the man akad, the industry wanted to change the language of the game because prior to Puffy and all of that.
Speaker 2: We was on some public enemy and w a type phase.
Speaker 3: You know, we were we were belling, you know, we were belling a lot, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So they had to calm down the noise.
Speaker 3: And you know, Clive gave Puffy a bag, gave On Andia Heral and baby I mean Ellie Reid and babyface bag and we started to see the music changing.
Speaker 1: You know, let me ask you a question, Jackie real quick, because you brought La read up. I me and you both know how La Reid get down without saying it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I'm mentioning the characters to show you the cast members, you know, so we're kind of putting the cast members and how people fit it in and how they connected, you know. And when bad Boy came to life, I mean, this guy was in his early twenties, you know, getting a job of probably a man who was the industry for decades.
Speaker 2: He just got in there like that's what.
Speaker 3: You call a plant, you know what I'm saying, That's what you call the street planned. Yeah, and his motive was to have the music that we were doing softened, and he softened it by having his rappers rap above Fasadi and the girls started liking it, and before you know it, it was coming.
Speaker 2: So the music was coming so wishy washy, you know.
Speaker 3: When he got into the game, but no one really took notice. Everyone partake in it because we're coming into it like a bling eerr you know, but everybody forgot that.
Speaker 2: This dude is really a plant and always was a plant.
Speaker 3: He got from this whole connecting with.
Speaker 2: Craig Mack, who.
Speaker 3: Is probably his first head record crag Macs, who he.
Speaker 1: Just found out. His cause of death, you know, was the virus, you know. Shout out to Craig mac rest in peace. That's just really interesting them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and let's say Craig was the first to jump off on bad Boy.
Speaker 3: You know, then we had you know, I mean Total wasn't there, but I think Total came after.
Speaker 2: Biggie, right, and Biggie came through.
Speaker 3: And now we're looking at one and two that was on the label. They're not here with us anymore. Irp the boat gentlemen, right sir. Both of them was jumping out the window on Buffy. Both of them wanted to be gone, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So let me ask you this. So Biggie had plans on it. And I heard this from the homie gene deal. Shout out the gene you have out to him this morning. He told me that Biggie had plans on leaving.
Speaker 3: Of course, because I remember Biggie was messing with un and all those cats over there. Right, So Biggie and how plans to leave, you know, And then you know, we all know what happened to him. So that's a whole different thing. We're just breaking down how how a nerd became so violent criminal?
Speaker 2: Criminal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know, I know back then, his orientation wasn't really a big thing. And it's a lot of stuff coming to likes, you know, about him doing a lot of really committing a lot of atrocities, cameras in every room of his house and had people feel we use that as and you told me he would use that as leverage against people.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm coming back to it.
Speaker 3: Should should not and said, this was the guy who was dancing all up in people's videos. So this was this was a happy, go lucky person for five minutes before he became so psychotic, right, And I think this all started out in the late nineties, you know, after Biggie's passing a little before, right, a little before he was going crazy. But he never went crazy till probably late nineties when he started eating ecstasy like kids eat vitamins, you know. And when he got into that drug is when.
Speaker 2: He went sex crazy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And I think he was doing this for a minute without recording it, and then he started to record device for or leverage amongst others who were on camera partaking in his debauchery that he created, you know, and he was like making porn films without making box covers and stuff at the valley. He was just making these things for his personal blackmailing use and probably to watch privately at himself. So he was most likely a warrior, right. So he was the type of guy who prior from the camera would have these type of sexual festivity festivities going on, but he'd be type peeking and looking at it, you know what I'm saying. So he was more he was more director of dirt, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And in order to keep such a fueled, sick mind going, he added more different things to it.
Speaker 2: He added drugs, he added fear, you know, and it was all about power, you know what they say.
Speaker 1: They found a thousand bottles of baby oil at his house, and guns and all the other stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I mean, I think what they're trying to tell you about having the thousand baby oils and the thousand bottles of lube. I think what they're trying to let us know is that this was like a porn set, you know. And by having all the ars and stuff that they spoke about his laying as knowing that hey, this guy was violent at the same time, right and and bye, by giving him no bail.
Speaker 2: Shows that he's a flight risk, right.
Speaker 3: I mean they took his passports, they said in April, have to turn in his passports or something like that in April.
Speaker 2: Right, so he couldn't fly out.
Speaker 3: But if this is true, wasn't he just in Grenada when they went down there and got him or something?
Speaker 2: Right, So.
Speaker 3: If they had the passport in April, I believe in the summer he went down to the Grenada or something in the Caribbean knowledge, because that's when that's when the his drug dealer got busted, the white dude right around that time, right, So that means he don't care if you got my passport or nothing. He's still gonna do what he needed to do.
Speaker 2: Fly You don't care, but rule. So it seems like.
Speaker 3: He makes his own law. He's the law, and he's the order. You know, he calls the shots, and the government had to go down there and get him.
Speaker 1: Not no more. They made sure that they made sure that they made themselves clear with that. You know, he behind bars right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And and and him not having his Barbara to die his hair and the dermatologists to have his skin all looking cool like puffy, him behind bars in the next two weeks, you're gonna see a whole different man.
Speaker 1: Seventy years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna embarrass him. You know what I'm saying about the embarrassment. He got his house out here in La out there in Calabasis.
Speaker 2: I believe he got that up for sale.
Speaker 3: Right, So I think she's selling that to pay some lawyers off and all that put his mama's house up part of the fifty million that he was trying to put out there for bail. And they canceled that. Told him, now now you ain't catching bail.
Speaker 1: And know so well why you think that? You think they believe? You said, they believe he's a flight risk.
Speaker 2: Right, I just told you.
Speaker 3: They took his They took his passport in April, and just this time in the summer when his his drug dealer, the white dude got bushed in there was in Grenada. Said, I mean he couldn't he left the country on his plane without without paperwork, you did, know what I'm saying. So he told he showed them that I don't listen to the law.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You feel me?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Now we were tall earlier, right, how many other people you think he goes throwing the grease with him. How many other people is involved in this? Any names that we may know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's it's it's so many names.
Speaker 3: I mean, so many different people, right, I mean, right now we can throw names.
Speaker 2: And speculation people. I mean, I'm.
Speaker 3: Reading people talking about Cuba Good and Junior was there, you know, from from this is coming from the case, from that, that fact that lossuit that uh something Rod whatever his name is, whatever the for.
Speaker 1: But I you know what, I don't know if I buy everything that producer talk about, because he talked about that he was with Puffy for a year and did get conversated. I think he made a choice to hang out with Puffy. Now he's just trying to get him some bread.
Speaker 2: He No, you could be wrong and you could be right. Seems like he's trying to eat at two sides of the table. But he did tell us, you know, some.
Speaker 3: Information that that Cuba getting was sent by Puffy to to to get at him. So he treated that producer fellow like he was an escort.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So if Puffy's gonna solicit you, that means he already had you. He did what I'm saying, he's not gonna solicit you without having you.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a.
Speaker 3: Madam selling selling one of her cortisans without knowing what her cartisan does, or pimp having a chick on the street and he doesn't know what she does. So Puffy had to knew what this guy was all about in order to solicit him to Cuba Gooding Junior.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. So, I mean that was one name on the list.
Speaker 1: Well we got Cuba Gooding Junior, we got Stevie Jaying I heard stuff about it before all this stuff came out. Steve J. Looked like a perverb. You know what I'm saying, gottle look to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stev J definitely is a part of the whole initiation thing. According to that producer Fella whatever his name was, that Puffy was showing him reels and tape and letting him know, this is all part of the industry. You know, these freaking officers is a part of the industry.
Speaker 2: Look, Stevie J's doing it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And and Stevie J's definitely a part of this. And we heard when they were reading out the charges on CNN today they said it wasn't just Puffy.
Speaker 2: They believed he had helped Bush and the ablers. Mm hmm. You know it was a crew.
Speaker 3: People were setting up these hotel rooms, some people was getting the drugs, people were cleaning up these hotel rooms after the parties, you know.
Speaker 1: M So they had the most disgusting job, and the the whole crew to clean up crew had the most distesting job.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it seems like.
Speaker 3: The police knows what that They got the bread crumbs, so they're making the loaf of bread right now, you know what I'm saying. So they know what it is, or they wouldn't have came and captured them and threw them in the tank. They know what, they know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Feel h So as far as your boy loosing grains, there's a lot of people in the music, a lot of executives, right you got loosing grains. And I'm really tripping out that Kevin Lows just quit three hundred to day, just step down in the You know, it could be timing, but I already had a little bit to do with this too. I already had his hands.
Speaker 2: In the pot too.
Speaker 3: I mean, who didn't go to Puffy parties is a question you got asked, who didn't go to those white parties? Remember he had the all white parties, you know, and before before this, Reuben Fella started doing it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Puffy's been doing this in the nineties. And you gotta ask yourself how many people attended these all white parties. You know it's Kevin Lownes there, Yeah, Kevin Lowles had to be bro Ellie Reid was a part of the crew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we all know how these do. See most of these dudes is married man, but them women are nothing more than beards.
Speaker 3: Ain't nothing more than that. I mean, you heard what Puffy said. Puffy said, this is a part of the industry, all right.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: In his mind and it's a part of the industry. Now, we can't go out there and paint the industry with a broad brush and said and and think that everything Puffy said is true. He's just saying this to turn out the person that he's trying to turn out, you know, So he's telling his turnout.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody's doing this. This is what it is. You know what I'm saying. Take these pills and you'll feel good in half an hour you want to join us.
Speaker 3: You know, And that's what he was doing.
Speaker 2: And you asked me earlier, what names are there?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man? We can ask Usher about this.
Speaker 3: We can ask Justin Beaver, you know, we can, we can, we can, we can ask Jamaican the pre Were.
Speaker 2: You ever there?
Speaker 1: Pwn?
Speaker 2: I don't know because Delli was over there. Remember Nelly was a model, right mhm. I gotta ask Nelly what is this? Nelly? You know, did you see anything? You know, you go ask a lot of people, did you see anything? You know what I'm saying, Well.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of soft stuff. But you know, people usually keep their mouth shut about stuff. It's a whole bunch of craziness that goes on, man. And you know that, man, because that's why you know, you kind of when you had diarya for Hollywood Street King, you know, you had a lot of stuff going on over there. Man, he was exposing a whole lot. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean from that time, ain't nothing really changed. It's just validating what we put out twenty years ago, you know, and people thought we was putting out some crazy stuff or just hating, but it wasn't hate. It is the more ridiculous the story sounds, the more truth it is, you know, I mean, and these guys are doing some real Wait till people really here about Puffy and.
Speaker 2: How ridiculous this guy really is because.
Speaker 3: You got somebody who's flying high, flying high on some heavy hallucination drugs.
Speaker 1: No, it sounds like, you know a little bit more than what you're letting on. Man, go ahead, man and spill it. Man.
Speaker 2: No, I mean he's tripping.
Speaker 3: I mean he's got he's got special k on the tables.
Speaker 2: He's got.
Speaker 3: He's got cocaine, he's got ecstasy, he's got some Molly's, you know, he got he got a whole boy, he got tootsies, he got anything out there.
Speaker 5: He's he's he's he's puffy vv Puffy Puffy cvs. You know, he's got his own pharmacy happening.
Speaker 3: And then you gotta remember he's got he's flying this dope from from state to state on his private plane, right he had.
Speaker 1: Which is a major crime in itself because now he make it indictments from other places once you cross state lines, Like if you if I fly from California and I fly over these states, I fly over New Mexico, Arizona. They can all bring up charges. Is that true?
Speaker 2: True? You crossing state lines and he's flying this dope.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're speaking of what we know, so we're not pulling stuff from out of fit air.
Speaker 2: We're speaking of young.
Speaker 3: Mommy who just a few months back this year, you know, stories came up by her transporting dope on Puffy's aircraft to Puffy, you know, right, so she's gonna have something to say, right, I mean, the DA, the d A is not gonna throw a man who's damn it, who's a billionaire in the tank unless they got something on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and some stuff, you know, because I know we heard about and you know what really tricks me out, man, And you told me all this stuff a long time ago. And I'm not gonna lie. I gotta apologize, jack Y. I ain't believe you told me he put us in the hospital. Man, I said, no, No, Man, be real, man, Usher, I need you to hit them notes a certain kind of way. Uh.
Speaker 3: I think what happened was with him and and and and.
Speaker 2: And Usher was I believe Usher.
Speaker 3: I had to stay with him for like about a year to groom him into being an artist. Who was sent to to Puffy from I believe elie Red and Puffy had to turn this young teenage boy into an artist. Now I'm not making this up. Usher said that Puffy took him to an orgy when he was underage. Right, Where was Usher's parents?
Speaker 1: Where was his mama at? Where was his you know, I know, I don't, I don't never hear nothing about Ush's father, But where was his mama at?
Speaker 2: So those are questions are going to be asked, you know. So he had these these these he had, he had that he had that dude as a as a kid.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: He did the same with Justin Bieber.
Speaker 3: Justin Bieber had to spend some time with him because he had to groom Justin Bieber into an artist.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And I mean it's like putting your daughter in the hands of Harvey Weinstein.
Speaker 2: So he's that You've given Justin Beaver to Puffy. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what one thing that will say outside all this stuff, Puffy did do his thing with them kids musically and stuff. He did get him right, you know. So he did his job when he came to there. But he did his job and then something you know, He's a predator man, you know, seeing right now, he had a lot of predatory behavior, and.
Speaker 2: And he had a lot of connects because he was promising.
Speaker 3: These these these entertainers, Hey, I can get you a Grammy if you do.
Speaker 2: X, Y and Z for me sexually.
Speaker 3: You know. So it shows he had connects to the award shows as well.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Now as far as all these other people it's involved. You know, they took hit, you know, the Weininstein cat down a while ago. They've taken him down. How many people you think? How many more people you.
Speaker 2: Think out there regarding to to Puffy your watch.
Speaker 1: Team, regardless of just these just devis.
Speaker 3: I think I think the industry is full of them, a lot of copycats.
Speaker 2: I think. Yeah, Puffy wasn't the first guy to do this.
Speaker 3: He saw this happening and he really to himself, maybe put his own flavor into his madness. But he saw this madness elsewhere, you know what I'm saying. So, how many Puffies are there? I mean, it's again of them.
Speaker 2: You know, we got we we got we got this. Uh, who's this? Who's this? Who's this guy who makes music for Katie Perry?
Speaker 3: And this guy doctor Luke whatever his name is, we got we got Keisha calling him out, you know, And I think you know what, I think what happens is, see.
Speaker 2: Doctor Luke.
Speaker 3: Is allowed to do what he probably still doing for the factor is that he's still making music.
Speaker 2: What we saw in R. Kelly. When R.
Speaker 3: Kelly couldn't make music anymore, they came and got him.
Speaker 1: And that's crazy, you know what I'm gonna talk about that, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's he's not He's not seeing the sun for a minute.
Speaker 2: You're the way we see it.
Speaker 3: And I think Puffy's downfall was when he couldn't create product anymore. For the man, he was useless now, you know. And he got so ahead of himself as a useless idiot that when he tried to sue the liquor company and them cats from France, and that's when.
Speaker 2: They all hit the fan.
Speaker 6: You did what I'm saying, Yeah, you one hundred percent right.
Speaker 1: And I think somebody dropped the dime on Puff too.
Speaker 3: Man, he was doing too much. You know, you're doing too much. I mean, we got the cat out here, remember the family we used to own all the round supermarkets out here.
Speaker 2: Ron burkele mm hmmm, that was people would say.
Speaker 3: People would say allegedly that was Puffy's sugar daddy, you know.
Speaker 1: Because you know, I've been in the music industry man, and Puff made a lot of money. Like Puff was a big I believe Puff was a big in there. Yeah, he had a lot before. Dude who didn't put out no music in a long time.
Speaker 3: And once you're not putting out music, you're not really worth it anymore. And you brought up Lucci and Gray Jen it's funny because his son it's just like he's passing the torch onto his son.
Speaker 2: His son now runs warning music and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you notice the time and all this though. Man, it's like everybody kind of clearing themself up. Loosen grains lead the country. Man.
Speaker 3: Everybody's kind of like cleaning up their act, right because they know how far is gonna go.
Speaker 1: I mean, Suffy about to tell Puffy about to start singing, man, Puffy ain't trying to do all that time. Man, he goes start sniching.
Speaker 3: So then the question we got to ask, is Puffy a man wanted dead?
Speaker 2: You know, because they certainly don't want them alive.
Speaker 1: That's sure. A man's some powerful people. When you start talking about the loosing granges of the world, Man, there all these other people, man, Clive, these people got made paper Man, And.
Speaker 3: I don't think Clive was involved. I think Clive actually was a part of throwing him under the bus.
Speaker 1: Believe so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know, allegedly there's rumor that Clive was the one that helped paid for Cassie's lawyers.
Speaker 1: You know, that would make sense. But why do you think Clive would have beef against Puff? Because he gave put a whole bunch of money.
Speaker 3: He got ahead of himself. He forgot who made him. These plants. Plants are very crazy, you know, like plants lose their mind. They forgot that there were a plant like Puffy. Actually, in his mind, believes that without him, there.
Speaker 2: Would have been no Mary J. Blige, there had been no Biggie Smalls. There would have been he did what I'm saying, uh like, there would have been no New York in the nineties, you know.
Speaker 1: So he started doing too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he started thinking, I made New York, you know, I made all this ship. Excuse my language, I made all of this, you know. And I think that's when he went crazy, you know, with narcissism fueled by chemical dope. It just took him to the edge, you know. I mean, here's a guy who wants to blow up kick cutt his truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about that a little bit. Puff was doing a whole lot of gangster stuff. Man, he was doing a whole lot of trying to you know, he putting mafia style hit some people.
Speaker 2: He hanged. He hanging while they out the window, you know the window. Yeah, because while they.
Speaker 3: Was doing a track with Cassie and they said, Wally and Wiley and them in the studio, and all of a sudden, Puffy barged in with his gang, you know, rushed while they put the smack store them and hung them out the window and all that by the ankles. You know. So, I mean, this is all allegedly that's being set, you know what I'm saying. So we're saying to ourselves, this guy's power hungry, he's losing it.
Speaker 2: Regard him just recently on the internet that.
Speaker 3: He was wilding out at a party with with with everybody who broke the store. I think it was Punch from TV.
Speaker 1: He broke the story. You know, Punch was supposed to be on here with me, man, I'm not there.
Speaker 2: Punks man saying that. You know, so he was crazy.
Speaker 3: He had one of the jay Z's men ended up, you know, putting the pieces on Jay Cole because Puffy had a disagreement with Jake Cole, you know. And then he punching Drake and the stomach. Puffy punching Drake and the stomach.
Speaker 2: Over a beat. I mean, he was going, he was he was showing out. You know, he's knocking up these little kids.
Speaker 3: He's beating these because come on, draking these catches, the little kids to Puffy.
Speaker 2: You do what I'm saying, right, Because Puffy been in this game since Heavy D man, you know now.
Speaker 1: A long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, before Casey and Joe. He was around with father and c man. You know what I'm saying, right.
Speaker 1: Four years old though, Man, you know, Puffy ain't no spring chicken.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, this is a cat who's been doing a lot and then his wife passed away, kim porter, and that was kind of.
Speaker 1: Under mysterious circumstances, though, wouldn't you say?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not saying nothing. I'm just saying what people are saying. I'm saying. Donald Trump Junior. Don Junior said that his wife at the time used to model with Kim Porter, and Kim used to call her and tell her that she's living in a nightmare with this man. And if anything happens to me.
Speaker 2: It's this man, you know.
Speaker 3: And I didn't say that. It's Don Junior talking this, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, it looks like.
Speaker 3: Democrat Republican both don't like this guy. This guy was terrorizing anybody. Seems like he's like the Black Epstein of the music business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was that cat Puff had his own island too, didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah down starling down in Miami. I sear he did all these ridiculous stunts.
Speaker 6: But that's ironic. It was called for a reason for a reason, man. You know, he hung out with Rick Ross. Rick Ross gotta have some stuff to say about this. You know that was Rick's buddy.
Speaker 3: Man. What hey, you know, I'm not, according according to you know.
Speaker 2: Them, to catch with BFF. So I'm not pulling this out of sitting there. I'm just.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm just parroting what people already put out there to put it all together to make a body of work.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, yeah, Hey, so I want to go back a little bit, man, because this puffy stuff. I think we go keep hearing stuff as days come out. Man, I think we gonna start seeing a lot of stuff pop up. Back in the day, Man, you broke a lot of stuff. You was one of the first people to talk about one of my favorite rappers. Man, and I have a halfway don't want to say it, my boy bus a Bus.
Speaker 3: Now, I didn't even want to get into all that, but I think he's gonna be another name that's gonna be mentioning that puffy party. Yeah, regarding to Bus, I mean.
Speaker 1: Don't want to say it, man, you might as well.
Speaker 3: Go to say it, man, I mean, I really want to get into all that regurgitate things from the past.
Speaker 1: But but a lot of these people like it might not have heard that though, Man, you know, because it was something that came out a few months ago. And I laughed, I said, Man, my guys, Jack he told me about that too. Man. I don't want to believe it, man, but it gotta be true.
Speaker 3: You know. I mean said, I really don't want to go there, but you know, back in the day, you know, if he tried to knock on me like I was a check, you know what I'm saying, And I was like excusing, this was out of his mind.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: And that's how bold these cats, they feeling abowered that they could actually you know, here I am. You know, I'm you know, I'm Playboy and all that. So I'm looking at chicks and all that. I'm doing what I gotta do. We're running game, you know. Yeah, we know how to run game because we're in the nineties, so there's a whole lot of games going on with the girls and all that. You know. Yeah, these cats, these cats aren't even there. They're learn to like checking.
Speaker 2: On dudes and all that. You're like, Yo, she's fool crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm out here wearing for sat you, getting my hair dripped and all that for the checks Like this dude's taking that personal, like.
Speaker 2: You say, for you, this is for these girls.
Speaker 1: Like man, that's crazy, man, And that's crazy because I know. Now, let me ask you this, when the whole when you broke that story about Martin Sheen, Charlie Sheen, I'm starting to forgive me that that was an era, so I'm coming trying to sue me the whole thing about Charlie Sheen. Did you receive any threats?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 2: You know, I think that that was pretty cool, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 2: Put it this way.
Speaker 3: You know, when you when you're breaking stories like that or you're getting information like that, I don't know if you're a blogger anymore. At that time point, you're you're you're like a journalist because you're getting paid not to write everything that, you know, you know what I'm saying, because you're becoming so informed of what's cracking out there, people's legal teams are getting at you.
Speaker 2: To give you, to give you cash to yeah, to.
Speaker 3: Direct your narrative of of of what's coming out your mouth.
Speaker 1: You know, you're not saying that because there's so many other stories man that we can go into. But I don't even want to go in through some of this stuff. I don't even want to believe, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I mean, it's really I mean, as I said, we spoke about Puffy decade to go and here it is real life.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Uh, people didn't believe nothing back then, but they asked, they got asked themselves.
Speaker 2: Why did they not see it?
Speaker 3: You know, Like I'm not mad because Puffy never got nothing out of my pocket. You know, it's not like I took money out and gave Puffy or sponsored any of his crazy clothing line. I ain't never won, no, Sean John, you know what I'm saying, Like I never fed his machine, you know, but a lot of people did. And when you know something is wrong, you're not supposed to feed it. A lot of these people.
Speaker 2: They kind of knew someone was wrong, but they didn't care.
Speaker 3: So these a lot of people are more so enablers when they look at themselves.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: A lot of people is dancing in the clubs too, to the Benjamin.
Speaker 1: Bad boy has some dope records. Man, you can't. Can't that man?
Speaker 2: But got the time Tupac already told you about him. So how you going to be loving park.
Speaker 3: And having a glass in your hand dancing to the Benjamin?
Speaker 1: You got? Yeah? Well, you know what Pak said, This man Puffy getting like to hide the fact he did some stuff that he did sleep ryding for that you know a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, I heard a lot of this stuff I heard a long time ago. Like you said, Man, it's all kind of like regurgitated at this point. But it's a trip when it all comes to fruition and it's like, man, people really getting indicted for all this stuff now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And and it's gonna get bigger because there's some real names. I mean, you got models, you gonna have athletes, You're gonna have rappers, you're gonna have singers, you're gonna have policy.
Speaker 1: Do you have a big name that's confirmed that you know about.
Speaker 3: I mean, we we we spoke on names already. Of of all what we have mentioned, is there any more names to come out?
Speaker 2: I think in due time, so many names are gonna come out. It's gonna be ridiculous.
Speaker 3: You know, got to sit up here and just pull names out of the hat. Won't be justice to to a lot of people. But cool. But what you can say is that the West Coast is so clean right now? You know, you know what I'm saying, because you're not gonna hear about dre and this foolery.
Speaker 2: I'll go to hear about snooping, this foolery. You know you're not, you know, I mean out of the East fifties really clean to fifty, got no dirt on them, you know.
Speaker 1: But I know he's laughing now though he laughed, you.
Speaker 3: Know, we gotta ask, you gotta we gotta ask. Did Dodds go to Puffy parties?
Speaker 2: You know, we gotta hope no.
Speaker 1: Man, now, it ain't going to no Puffy party. I rebut that I rebut that I hope now, but not none of the parties. Man, Now, it's one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: Man, I hope you didn't go.
Speaker 3: Man, But but but you know what you could attend but not part Take?
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, and it's one thing that people you could you.
Speaker 2: Could attend but not part Take. Yeah, I'm saying, but.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you. Let me ask you this, Jackie. You know what's a trip? Man? People forget stuff, right? You know who Puffy's favorite rapper was for a minute over the who was writing all the songs from? And who you know? Came up? Yeah, you know Mace's doing this thing right now with Cam. Shut out to Mace, but we can't forget man. And not too long ago he cut down. He got caught down in HL doing some things, you know, and.
Speaker 2: I mean not speaking about nothing, but with Mason.
Speaker 3: Cam had a beef I think right twenty fourteen or fifteen round there, these guys were beefing it they both had dish records out on each other.
Speaker 2: Cam kind of.
Speaker 3: Exposed May's with Puffy saying when he went over to Mason's body, saw dildos in the sink and all that. You know, Just once again, I am not making this up. You know what I'm saying, this fact, man, that is all true. I'm parroting what.
Speaker 2: Cam set. You see what I'm saying, right.
Speaker 3: So, I think what Puffy was using his platform for was actually to make some to of course, make make money off selling records, of course, to get some awards. Of course, to keep the ads and brands going. Of course that was all included, you know. But at the same time, his vices was included. You know, his vices was what he was into.
Speaker 2: You know. Is he a bisexual?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I mean there's so much to talk, I mean, so much to get into, you know, so much.
Speaker 1: And you know what, man, the thing that's crazy about this man. You know, when you start hearing the names like Bishop td Jakes and these names, man, it makes you really shake your head. Man, if you don't want to believe Stephan, like you said, it wouldn't be fair just to go calling people out, man, what it is, what it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, I totally agree with you.
Speaker 1: We're hearing.
Speaker 2: TD Jake's names been mentioned for a minute. We're hearing it. But I think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Now everything's gonna come to light, you know, wasn't the dog's gonna start shining? You know, it's gonna come out. And who is the kid from up Oakland? That that was Dayton kim Porter and he died.
Speaker 2: I forgot his name passed my mind.
Speaker 1: Kid from Oakland? That was Dayton kim Porter.
Speaker 2: No Oakland and kim Port.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that one.
Speaker 2: Jackly hold on m h mm hmm.
Speaker 7: H trying to see, trying to think, you know, I know what I'm talking about to you know, I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Because I know Diddy beat a whole bunch of people up behind kim Porter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's that was no joke.
Speaker 3: I forgot to catch the name, man, I forget, But we we catch it next time. Somebody in the comedy section probably you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what though, man, But Puff did a lot of stuff, you know, Puff beat up Shakir Stewart Man.
Speaker 2: Not I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Art you know what, man, I'm gonna say this man, Shake Stewart was a cool dude, man, but I think Puff had some stuff on him.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a questionable death.
Speaker 1: You know, that's very questionable because I don't think Secure didn't have no reason to commit no suicide.
Speaker 3: Man, when you die with a question mark, it's normally overdose or suicide, right, because Clay's case will be closed right away.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So when we look at suspicious death Seal, Michael Jackson overdose, Prince overdose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, let's let's talk about that real quick, man, because I'm gonna tell you and this is kind of going off this off the subject people, but I want to talk about Whitney Houston real quick, right, overdose, overdose, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, and I believe even Prince, they all had one person in common. They had one person in coming. And even this dude got something to do with O Jay. So when you start talking about some serial killer like stuff, man, it's one dude. Can I say his first name?
Speaker 2: Oh, you can say his first name?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, they can't see your face, nigga, So you say his first name.
Speaker 3: His real name, was Raffles van Exell. And we have a guy like just who's connected to three of our most favorite and celebrated icons, Michael Whitney, Prince, and.
Speaker 2: He was around.
Speaker 3: Through everyone's falling in life, like when they're about to wild out and spiral out of control.
Speaker 2: He was there. You know. He was like the merchant of death, you know. But that's a whole other character, you know.
Speaker 1: Character for real man, because he was on some medieval stuff. Almost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's on some some next level type issue. You know that the stuff that we're talking about regarding.
Speaker 3: Parfer is more of an Epstein type of a takedown. You know, it didn't it ain't Weinstein, because Weinstein was just a perverb, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cat man, you know, it's like when you start getting all these people and then check this out, he winds up getting all the Prince's money, winds up being Princes Venice, Visiary Prince.
Speaker 2: You by talking about Raffles, Yeah yeah, well yeah, but they.
Speaker 1: Just I just thought about that man and sister and family don't get them. But it's a dude that comes from out of nowhere that he just met a few years go wind up getting all the money.
Speaker 2: Well what happened.
Speaker 3: Is I believe to make a long story short regarding that, because that's that there's a whole, complete, different storyline and chapter.
Speaker 2: Raffles excellent. What we're talking about is a dude who.
Speaker 3: Flew out, I think, to Missouri somewhere like that, him and his lawyer to meet Prince's half brother, Alfred Jackson. They met Alfred. Alfred the next day died of a heroin overdose and placed took his name off the well and Raffles ran xwell to receive his share of the will from his deceased brother Prince. And that's how Raffle got into Prince as well. Yeah, it's I mean, once again, I'm not making this up. It's on court doc.
Speaker 1: Man. This is all all facts right here. Man. It's like, man, you know what, Man? Can I ask you a question? Man? You know we're about to get out of here in a little bit. Man. Shout out to everybody, man who's been rocking with us, man for this past we've been here almost an how we got us a few more minutes?
Speaker 2: Man, I can't see.
Speaker 1: I'm blind as hell. So when y'all think i'm sleep, man, it's because my eyes. I'm blind. I can't see I be looking at this stuff, man, all of this stuff, and this dude ain't been in to jail. Man. You're talking about Whitney Houston, you talk about Prince, about Michael Jackson and mark me. If I'm like, tell me if I'm wrong, even Whitney's kids.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean yeah.
Speaker 3: He was connected too to Bobby Christina and Bobby Christina's boyfriend at the time, Nick Gordon, which both are no longer with us. EVA rip to both. I told you you're this character that we're talking to. And the chapter that you're opening is titled Merchant of Death, and that's a whole nother story.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about this. We're gonna start doing this every week. Got told my boy, because I'm gonna tell y'all this Jackie is responsible for all the bs y'all see today. I don't know if y'all ever looked at Diary of a Hollywood Street King of the Webbs, the blog that was out there, but he broke news on air everybody, and I swear y'all they didn't get to see half the good stuff because people contact the shoes, you know pretty much. They said, man, we got this for you if you don't talk about it, you know, because it was true, so they couldn't sue you about it, right.
Speaker 3: No, Because at that time the internet was the wild wild West.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Now they kind of got a grip on it, you know, because now they got troll farms to come in and try to debunk real stories, you know and throw you off. You know, so they got a lot of things going on back. I mean, I started blogging in two thousand and eight, man. You know when I started blogging, media takeouts was talking about Beyonce matching her person or shoes.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: That was their big story, you know what I'm saying, Like, became in this game with a band like telling you what people just having for breakfast and.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Because she was one of the first people and correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe tell me if I'm talking too much. You had one of the you had one of the one of them girls that everybody messing with. You had their mama sending you information.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, everybody was. I had so much information coming in. I I just couldn't keep up with them with the drops, you know, because I was running the only site that would publish anything that was real because everybody else was really a fan, you know, and I wasn't a fan of nothing because I'm coming from the industry.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So nowadays that's all changed. But I wasn't really playing all that. I was just getting all these getting all these.
Speaker 2: Drops, you know.
Speaker 3: And I was paying for the drops too. So they hit me with some drops. I'll get over the Western Union whatever, because we didn't have cash shop and all that back then, you know, And you get out Western Union, send them some money in once. As you're wenting up the streets, they keep coming at you. You know, they're telling me what's going on in real time? Three him in the morning, and we ho you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just saw so and so pulled through, you know, get out of here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but before we go, man, one, what's the biggest story you ever broke over there?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: I think the biggest one was Charlie Sheen, you know, telling, you know, telling, telling the world that he was infecting people with HIV. And I think the second one is what really got me in trouble, which was the Peter Niguard story, of which reminds me so much of the Puffy's case, you know, because Nightguard was a billionaire like Puffy, and Nightguard was a fashion icon who was using his money's in power for perversion, you know, and youth just now the dudes, man, I think they get they get so much money and they get you know, there was always crazy, but when they get the money, they go extra crazy. Because we can't say everybody with money go crazy, because Warren Buffet's not crazy, you know what I'm saying. You know, Mark Cuban is not crazy. You know, so the money.
Speaker 2: Really is not really is what driving you crazy?
Speaker 3: I think some people are just naturally out there and the money that comes in to match that energy just drives them over the edge.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You know what, man, I think it's a spiritual component to this too. Man. I think if you are morally bankrupt personally you broke, you really can't flex a lot of the stuff that you want to do. But once you get that paper, it kind of allows you to step into that rim Man. It's a lot of like, it's a lot of it's evil. It's a component that evil definitely tied in.
Speaker 3: Definitely definitely it's attached to the bouchery. It's a spiritual thing because godly people do godly things, right, and dark people do dark things, you know, and who you align yourself with is what you're going to do. And you know a lot of us, you know in the game, do crazy stuff, you know what I'm saying, to get to the next level, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think this.
Speaker 3: Has been going on in Hollywood before you and I were born.
Speaker 2: Man, you know it's just right now.
Speaker 3: It's just more visible because we got the Internet, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But Puffy Be doing.
Speaker 3: Movie houses was doing it, fashion houses was doing it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, it's crazy. I mean, we all forgetting that. Andrew Konan left his house, went to a gay ball down in Wiho, and then drove down to Miami to shoot for Sachi because somebody gave them aids, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, and they made.
Speaker 3: A whole TV series about that, you know what I'm saying, right, But.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, man. You know what, I got nothing to cut you off, Jackie. The monster is still out there too. That's the crazy part about it. Man. These people like this don't disappear. Man. I'm gonna tell y'all in the audience, especially your young women and even the young brothers. Y'all be careful out there because the monster is still running rampant, and a lot of these people who your favorite rappers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know what it is.
Speaker 3: In the puffy paperwork, we got Stevie j going up in dudes without any condoms, right, this was this was this was written.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so you know, as.
Speaker 3: You just would say, you know, you gotta be safe out there and practice safe sex and don't let these people drive you the wrong way because the monster is alive and kicking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't let them. Don't let their celebrity status know how much money they got.
Speaker 3: Fool you.
Speaker 1: Lot of these people because walking around, because the thing is now they got medicine, man, the where you can look like you shoot some of them dudes healthier to me and you are.
Speaker 3: They're flying out getting stem cell and all that in Europe. But you know, you gotta you gotta have a certain price bracket to do that. The regular Joe can't do that, you know.
Speaker 1: So this could be this could be me and Jackie's thing that we do every Tuesday night. We're gonna do it live. We're gonna call it breaking news, just breaking news. We're gonna talk about a bunch of stuff. Ain't nobody else talking about everything we do. It's gonna be fact based. We're not gonna necessarily be doing though, just making up stuff and throwing it out there like these other clowns we go, you know, get bringing y'all some real news. We appreciate y'all, and we out there, y'all, stay safe out there, right, Yeah,