Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdict was center Ted Cruz ben Ferguson with you. Senator Biden has got a lot to be smiling about. He gave a thumbs up when he was asked by the media, how is Hunter doing? With a little bit of a grin, like we got away with it. But there are new whistleblowers out that are saying that the corruption within our government is massive. The IRS were being told former whistleblower recommended felony tax charges against Hunter Biden, and the DOJY apparently bocked.
Speaker 1: That's a all.
Speaker 2: We're hearing that multiple times when there were big things that they wanted to investigate, they kept being shut down.
Speaker 3: Your reaction to this, well, the whistleblowers that we heard from yesterday, it's really quite stunning. So the House Ways and Means Committee released transcripts of interviews with two IRS whistleblowers who came forward and said that the Biden Justice Department actively aggressively interfered in the investigation of Hunter Biden, that they protected Hunter Biden, that they blocked felony charges against Hunter Biden, that they prevented the investigation from in any way, shape or form. Asking about Joe Biden. These transcripts, they're stunning. They are anyone who cares about the rule of law. Look, I get this is a partisan divide, so Republicans say, oh, this is really bad, and Democrats say, what nothing to see here. We hate Trump. But if you actually care about the rule of law, these allegations, they're not coming from partisan Republicans. They're coming from career senior IRS officials and investigators who are appalled, who are absolutely appalled at what happened. And they alleged that the Biden Justice Department blocked the serving of a search warrant on Joe Biden's guest house where Hunter was staying, because they said that would look bad. That would look bad.
Speaker 1: Wait, let's say that again, because this is not being covered.
Speaker 2: I want you to say that again so everybody understands how massive of a deal this is.
Speaker 3: The investigators wanted to execute a search warrant on Joe Biden's guest house, Wow, which is where Hunter Biden was staying, and dooj said, no, that would look bad. The optics, they said, would be bad, So you can't execute a search warrant. The investigators were told you are not allowed to ask about Hunter Biden's dad or the big guy. Those questions are not allowed. There are payments that went to hunter Biden's kids. They were told you were not allowed to interview the kids because it would look really bad if we interview the president's grandkids. The level of detail on this is stunning. We are told that the investigators recommended bringing felony charges. And let me give you some of the statistics. The whistleblowers testified that hunter Biden failed to pay more than two point two million dollars in taxes. Mind you, he's serving not a day in jail. Two point two million in taxes that he didn't pay, and that was from Do you know how much he made from foreign enemy and entities?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: Well, the real question is what's the real number, right, because that number seems to be changing all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, it does. But here's what the whistleblower said that they had evidence that he had received eight point three million dollars from foreign entities in Ukraine, in China and in remaining and he received at least six million dollars from CEFC China Energy, which is an energy conglomerate linked to the Chinese military intelligence. So You've got Hunter Biden making six million from the Chinese Communist Party. You've got a Romanian businessman investigated for bribery who paid Hunter Biden another million dollars, and Bearisma paid Hunter Biden eighty three thousand dollars a month to serve on its board of directors.
Speaker 2: When you hear it that way, and you also see that we're going to get fourteen hours of transcribed interviews with these two irs, Wristi Blowers, and their story of really how the federal government mishandled, didn't handle they mishandled this investigation into this high profile individual, the President's son.
Speaker 1: The White House almost knew or acted.
Speaker 2: Like they could just get away with anything they wanted to, and they could take money from anywhere in the world, from the worst people in the world.
Speaker 1: They weren't even trying to hide it.
Speaker 2: Yes they had their Yes, they had their shell companies, right, we know that, Yes, there were bribes coming in, but this was normal business habits for them the entire time that he was the vice president, when he was part of the time when he was a senator, His brother James Biden was in on as well. And yet that when the government had a chance to look at this. When they saw the evidence that whistleblowers are saying, they said, shut it down, don't look at it, don't do it, don't touch it.
Speaker 3: It's even worse than that. So Gary Shapley, who is this irs whistleblower, testified that they had a WhatsApp message sent by Hunter Biden to a Chinese businessman named Henry Zoo. And here's what he says. Quote, this is from Hunter Biden. I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment has not been fulfilled. I am very concerned that the Chairman has either changed his mind or broken our deal without telling me, and that he is unaware of the promises and assurances that have been made and not been kept. And he continues, He says, quote tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight, and z if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zang or the Chairman, I will make certain that the man sitting next to me that would be Joe Biden and every person he knows, and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.
Speaker 2: So to be clear, he's threatening the United States government will come down on them if they don't do what they said they were going to do with the Biden crime family.
Speaker 3: Look, that's exactly right. My understanding of the timing of this is this is immediately after Biden had finished serving as vice president, so he was the immediate former vice president, and he was preparing to be a candidate for president. And let's be clear, hunter Biden is demanding money from the Chinese communists, and he says the opening line of this WhatsApp is, I'm sitting here with my father, and we not me, we'sh Biden, the former vice president fixing to be the next president, wants to know why the commitment has not been fulfilled, and he makes very clear, you either resolve this tonight, not tomorrow, not the next day, tonight, or and let's go back to what it says, quote, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me that would be Joe Biden and every person he knows. That would be every Democrat. That would be Barack Obama, that would be Michelle Obama, that would be Hillary Clinton, that would be a Bill Clinton, that would be every Democrat cabinet member. He knows a lot of people. He's Joe Biden, and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. Ben, This is as close to direct evidence a bribery and extortion that I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about the consequences for this and the fact that there has been clearly a hey, you can go there with the DOJ. Hey shut that down with the DOJ. What can Congress do? And the real question now has to be is it time to look an impeachment for Joe Biden, certainly on the House side where Republicans have control of the House. Before you answer that, I want to tell you about our friends over August of precious Medals. If you've been saving for retirement for a really long time, then you.
Speaker 1: Know how stressful the last year and a half has been.
Speaker 2: You've seen the bank failures, you've seen the interest rates more than doubled, and you've seen that there have been losses with many people in their iras and their four oh one ks. Well, protecting your hard earned dollars is so important, especially if you're close to retirement or in retirement because there's no time to make up losses. And that is where Augusta Precious Medals comes in. They want to send you a free guide right now to gold. You can sign up also for free for their one on one web conference. Both fill with economic insight and gold IRA info for your financial future, your peace of mind and stability with a crazy market. Call Augusta Precious Metals right now eight seven seven the number four gold IR. Use the promo code Ben and they'll pay your fees up to ten years. That's Augusta Precious Metals dot Com. Say I sent you and they'll pay your fees fro up to ten years. Augusta Precious Metals dot Com eight seven seven the number four gold IRA.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Look, we know in this investigation they're claiming, Hey, this is the end of it for Hunter.
Speaker 1: Right, it's not the end of it for the president.
Speaker 2: But at what point does this turn into a real issue center for the idea of impeachment?
Speaker 3: It is right now. Look, this WhatsApp is direct evidence of Joe Biden abusing his government power to enrich his son and assuming ten percent for the big guy to enrich himself. Remember this WhatsApp says, we want to know this is not me a hunter, just just sort of mooching off my dad. It says dad's sitting next to me. And the stunning thing, of course the House needs to investigate it. But the stunning thing is what the IRS whistleblower says is do o j Merrick Garland prevented even an investigation into this message said nope, you can't ask about it. We don't want to know about it. Nothing involving Joe Biden can be considered. This is all about poor Hunter Biden. He's got a drug problem. Let's make it all about him. Let's not worry. He doesn't have to pay his taxes. His name is Biden. Taxes are for little people. Like Amelda Marco said, taxes are for little people. That's true for Biden's too. It's true for in a different context, Hillary to laws or for little people. This what'sapp up directly ties Joe Biden to the millions of dollars coming from communist China. Now it is possible Hunter Biden was lying. It's possible Joe Biden wasn't next to him. It's possible Joe Biden was not going to inflict official damage on the Chinese if they didn't pay him and his son millions of dollars. That's possible. But you know what, we don't know if it's true or not. Why because according to the whistleblower, they didn't investigate, and they were prohibited from investigating. They were prevented from even asking the question. Let me be clear, this on the face of it is obstruction of justice. And if Merrick Garland issued that order, he is the one blocking the investigation. And I think there's real evidence of Merrick Garland being guilty of obstruction of justice if now look these allegations at this point. But you know what, look I serve in the Senate Senate Judiciary Committee, if you had a single Democrat who gave a flying flip about the rule of law, we would have a hearing right now with Merrick Garland in front of us under oath, asking about this WhatsApp and we would ask to see every document. We'd ask to see every email, we'd ask to see every communication between DOJ and the investigators. We would put the irs whistleblowers on the stand. We'd put them on the witness stand under oath to testify about it, and we would confront Merrick Garland with that. Now, the chances of the Senate Judiciary Committee doing that are zero because Dick Durbin doesn't care, No Senate Democrat cares, but the House does. So that is the only hope for investigating this.
Speaker 2: You know, you look at just this issue, and even there is shocking news that broke earlier today that said that apparently the Navy detected that the submarine that's gone missing may have imploded on Sunday. Apparently the Biden administration slow played that news from the public, quite possibly because they wanted a disrection from Hunter Biden and the indictment. This broke tonight. I'm not surprised by that at all, to be honest with you, Senator, if they in fact did do that, because everything else they do seems to be done in a way that's all about distractions, all about covering up, and all about making sure that you're looking one way when they're doing these shady deals.
Speaker 3: In the other hand, well, and let me ask you how cruel was it if the Biden administration knew that the sub had imploded several days ago and that the five individuals in that sub were dead. How cruel was it to the families of those individuals to let them go through the agony of the last several days. Now, maybe they conveyed privately to the families, but I doubt they did. There's no indication that they did. I think you're right. This is look for the Biden White House, everything, everything, everything is pr The Chinese spy balloon. We talked about this extensively on the podcast. The only reason anyone knows about the Chinese spy balloon is because a couple of guys in Montana looked up and said, holy crap, what's that way up in the sky, and they took pictures of the damn thing. If it hadn't been for a couple of guys in Montana, I promise you you and I would not know about the Chinese spy balloon. It would have conducted espionage over US military bases, and the Biden administration would have kept it utterly silent and secret. Everything they do is pr which is, by the way, why after they got embarrassed by letting the Chinese conduct espionage for a week over the continental United States, they shot down I think it was four damn balloons, including what appears to be a experimental balloon from a bunch of high school kids in Illinois because they wanted to prove they were really tough. It was all pr The same thing is true, like how do you not let the world know if you know what happened to the sub three days ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah, on Sunday night, to be clear, and talk about torture for the family members. That's all of those and not only that, just the amount of money that we spent tax dollars trying to find this submarine when in fact they may have known it was all done on Sunday and they were all, you know, well the oxygen could be lasting till X, Y and Z and oh, by the way, we have hundreds got indicted. So this is a great distraction. And look, these stories. If you work in press and people at the White House that work in the White House Press office know this, they captivate and people stop.
Speaker 3: Course, how could you not this submarine story like that, like they're searching for the Titanic. You've got billionaires. I mean, it was every one of us watch it. And I have to admit when the news broke today that it appeared to have been an instantaneous implosion reaction. I was actually relieved. I mean, I mean, listen, God, it's a horrible tragedy. You wouldn't want that accident to happen to anyone. But I got to say, I'm grateful that if it was gonna happen, that it would happen the information I've seen that it would happen in less than a second, that it would be instantaneous, that you would be you're under two miles of water, that you'd basically just be be obliterated in the flash of an eye. I gotta say, Ben, that is a much better way to go than locked in a dark can at the bottom of the ocean for three days as your oxygen is going away and you're in utter terror. Yeah, I felt grateful. Look, and nobody wants any of that to happen, but you'd much rather it happened instantaneously than through a long, agonizing hell. And so I guess that's sort of good news that it was at least quick and painless rather than a torture.
Speaker 2: And yet the White House didn't tell the truth to the people involved, apparently knowing that this so it was torture to the found Sunday, the family torture like political reasons.
Speaker 3: If you're the child, if you're the brother, if you're the sister, if you're the mom, if you're the dad, what's your reaction right now? Hey, wait, you guys knew about this days ago and just didn't bother to tell us and told us to hold out hope that that that they were still alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the same news cycle, And this goes back to do you trust Senator anything out of this administration and not just the White House directly. You talk about this quote new accounting error. We talked about this on Verdicts several weeks ago, where the Pentagon had an accounting error, for example, and we sent a bunch more equipment, military grade equipment, lethal equipment to Ukraine. Then they revised that number yet again and we sent billions and billions and billions of dollars. There's more of lethal equipment to Ukraine than anyone knew about. And they're saying, oh, it was an accounting error and that was coming from the Pentagon. Again, if they want to just do this war with Ukraine, they're basically saying, hey, we're gonna tell you it's a certain amount of money.
Speaker 1: Then we're gonna say we got it wrong. Then we're gonna say.
Speaker 2: We got it wrong again, which more than double the number, and now we're in this thing for hundreds of billions of dollars.
Speaker 3: Look at this point, my level of trust in what the Biden administration says is abysmally low because they've demonstrated over and over again they're willing to say things that are false. Listen, Kareem John Pierre stands up at the White House podium day after day after day and tells bald face lies. She doesn't even pretend, she lies on behalf of the president every day. And this is facilitated. It's the point we talk about a lot on the podcast. It's facilitated. I blame the media, I blame CNN, I blame MSNBC, I blame ABC, CBS, NBC because they don't hover their lies, they cover up for them, and so it facilitates. They are the enablers of this dishonesty.
Speaker 2: And how big of an issue is that when and we're talking about six point two billion here right, the Pentagon made is stunning six point two billion dollar accounting error, and it provides extra aid, lethal aid to Ukraine. Like, when as a senator and you hear this, does that make you roll your eyes? Does that make you angry? What are other people saying around you on Capol Hill when you see something like that, like or do they just know that? They basically said, Hey, we're gonna lie to you guys on Capitol Hill. We're gonna do what we want to do the Biden administration wants to do. We don't really give a crap if you approved it or not, because we're gonna call it an accounting error.
Speaker 3: I have no confidence in what the Biden administration says anymore because they've demonstrated that they are willing to cover up, that they are willing to lie. And let's go back to what these whistleblowers have testified. These whistleblowers have testified that the Department of Justice actively interfered in the investigation to prevent any investigation of Joe Biden's personal corruption. Look, as we talked about on the podcast last week, I had the Deputy director of the FBI. I asked him about the FD ten twenty three he's Stonewaald. I asked him about the seventeen voice recordings he's stonewalld the degree to which this administration has politicized the entirety of government, and they rationalize it. They rationalize it because they believe Donald Trump is evil, and so everything is justified in pursuit of fighting Donald Trump. But it is ripping to shreds the integrity of the institutions of our government. That is very, very dangerous.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you also about moving forward here. There's so many people that believe that the Hunter Biden issue is over, so therefore apparently all of this is over right.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 2: The whistleblowers keep coming forward and they keep giving out more and more damning details, just like what you mentioned and what we're talking about here tonight.
Speaker 1: But moving forward.
Speaker 2: What is the best point of attack for Congress?
Speaker 1: And are there.
Speaker 2: Any investigations into the president since this with apparently has been wrapped up with Hunter Biden, is there any active investigations that we know of for him or is this just going to be Congress exposing it and that's gonna be it.
Speaker 3: Well, there is ostensibly a special counsel investigating Joe Biden's possession of classified documents. Remember Robert Hurr, he was announced we did a podcast about him, and then apparently they put the special counsel in witness protection because he's disappeared from site. I don't know what he's doing. We talked about when he was appointed. And remember this is someone who had worked for Rod Rosenstein in the Department of Justice when you had the deep state waging war against Donald Trump. I said, listen. To tell as to whether mister Hurr will be a real prosecutor or not is whether he is willing to investigate the evidence of corruption of the family business of Hunter Biden selling access in Joe Biden profiting from it. Now we know that the rest of justice, at least according to these whistleblowers, And to be clear, I want to underscore this again, we don't know that what the whistleblowers are saying is accurate. There's a lot of reason to think it's accurate. I mean, these are senior IRS investigators who have no reason to lie, who are not, by any indication partisan Republicans. But there should be a real and public investigation. And the thing that is shocking is, at least to date, Joe Biden hasn't been made to answer questions on this. Hunter Biden hasn't been made to answer questions on this. Garland hasn't been made to answer questions on this. Chris Ray hadn't been made to answer questions on this. The this, this what's app communication is a smoking gun. This is if they're making a movie about all the presidents men, if they're making a movie about Watergate. This is what deep throat standing in the parking garage in a trench coat, hands over.
Speaker 2: Here's the evidence, to be clear, and I just want to make sure I quarify this. You believe it is time for the House side to look at impeachment because of what we're now seeing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yes, if this is true on the face of it, Joe Biden should be impeached. You can't corruptly take bribes from foreign nationals. You can't do it as vice president, you can't do it as president. And if you are profiting to the tunes of millions of dollars from foreign nationals, you should be impeached. You should be prosecuted, you should go to jail now. To develop that case, the House will have to continue developing the evidence that. I don't believe they have the votes tomorrow to impeach Joe Biden. I suspect the number of Democrats who would vote to impeach Biden is zero because they don't care about the facts, which means they've got to develop a factual predicate so compelling that they can actually get a majority in the House. So I don't know that they're there yet, but this investigation needs to be redoubled and the facts need to be laid out before the American people, because right now, listen, these whistleblowers have elevated the gravity of the charges against Joe Biden on order of magnitude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you hope the big backfire is that maybe it is that, yeah, hunter Biden got off, but the whistleblowers would be so angry over what they just witness that it may be even more damning for the presidency, which is what really matters, is the corruption with the President of the United States of America. I want to also ask you Center about a very interesting witness you had before Congress, Riley Gages. He's a famous swimmer who is standing up for women's sports and saying no to men participating in women's sports. I'm talking about how it's destroying women's sports. But first I want to ask you a question. If you're a guy, are you getting a little older and you feel like weakness and complacency is starting to set in. You just feel like you've lost that edge, your strength and vitality and you don't want to give in.
Speaker 1: Well you're not alone.
Speaker 2: Did you know that tsostrum levels have actually declined in a massive way, historiclows all over the world.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not alone.
Speaker 2: Like I said, and right now, my friends at Chalk choq dot com are helping real America men take back their right to proudly maximize your masculinity, getting rid of that weakness and complacency and replacing it with that strength and vitality that you used to have. How they do it by boosting your testosterum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. Now, I've been taking the Chalk Male Vitality Stack. I can tell you that it works. I am no longer having to worry about getting that brain fog. I got my energy back, my focus back, all those things that I thought were starting to slip away. It is amazing. And if you want to check out chalco to choq dot com now use the promo code Ben. You'll get thirty five percent off any chalk subscription for life.
Speaker 1: Yeah for life. Go to choq dot com.
Speaker 2: Choq dot com, use a promo code bin for thirty five percent off and get rid of that weakness and complacency. Boost your testostrum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. Uh, Senator, there was a really interesting hearing and I want to play part of this. But before we do that, I just want you to set the stage here. There's been a massive debate in this country about protecting women's sports. I've been screaming for the feminists to get their act together and defend women's sports are being taken over by men acting like women. There are differences clearly between physical, biological.
Speaker 1: Men and women.
Speaker 2: We know that, and yet you had witnesses in front of you that refuse to answer basic questions about the difference between men and women. And one of those I want to play this real quick take a listen for everybody else.
Speaker 3: Now, let me ask you, someone who's competed at the elite level and your experience, is there a difference between women and men?
Speaker 4: Of course, I think we learned this at a very young age, watching even twelve and unders play. Going through puberty causes irreversible advantage that no matter the training, no matter the diet, no matter any alterable change you can make, will overcome that male advantage.
Speaker 2: I just want to stop there because that's such a basic thing that was accepted in society. Yet the left is refusing to accept this any longer and it's lunacy.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly right. And by the way, the person I'm talking with at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing is Riley Gaines. Riley Gaines was an incredibly successful swimmer female swimmer at the University of Kentucky, and she ended up competing and tying with Lea Thomas. Lea Thomas is the biological male who decided that he was a she and competed as a woman and Leah Thomas. You know, we've all seen the picture where Leah Thomas is a six foot four has the arms and chest and body of a man. And when the two of them tied, the NCAA forced Lea Thomas to get the meta the trophy and not Riley Gaines because it wasn't complicated because of politics. The fact that she was a woman means, sorry, you don't get the trophy in women's sports, even though she tied someone who was a biological male, and she I gotta say Riley Gaines is she is a young woman in her early twenties. She has shown absolute heroism. She has been outspoken saying this isn't fair, this isn't right. I worked, I worked, I trained for hours and hours and hours. I got up early in the morning, I swam, and I swam and I swam. She also described how this insane woke rules that she was forced at the swim meets to share the same locker room with Leah Thomas to undress nude. And she said, Leah Thomas has full genitals of a man. So she's sitting there with a human being with male genitals right next door. And she was forced to undress next to her because next to Leah Thomas, and to be naked. And she said she was horrified, and many of the other women were too. But this is the bizarre insanity we live with that we're telling an eighteen nineteen year old girl. Sorry, you got to share a locker room with a man and and see see the full equipment right next to you, and get naked next to them, and just suck it up because our left wing politics demand that of.
Speaker 1: You, and who wants us for their daughter? Right? And one of the things about these hearings, and by.
Speaker 3: The way, they're doing that to thirteen year olds too, not even just college kids. I mean they're doing it to young kids too.
Speaker 1: Not only they're doing it to young kids.
Speaker 2: But at these hearings there's an interesting dynamic because usually there's witnesses that come. You guys have witnesses on the right, Republicans that you call Democrats call witnesses as well. And you asked a very simple question to an LGBTQ activist by the name of Kelly Robinson, and this was the question you asked, and it shows you just how psychotic the left has become over this issue. They can't even answer this basic question that you asked.
Speaker 3: Ms Robinson. Do you agree with Miss Gaines that there's a difference between women and men?
Speaker 5: If the question is about trans women.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking, is there a difference between women and men?
Speaker 5: What I can say is that the NCAA has rules in place.
Speaker 6: They've had rules in place for the last decade and when this competition.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try it rules very clear. Do you believe there's a difference between women and men. It's a yes no. Question is do you believe there's a difference?
Speaker 6: Oh, I think that we're talking about this case with.
Speaker 5: The answer no.
Speaker 3: I'm asking a question, do you believe there's a difference between women and men? Most people could answer this very simply. I'm curious if you're willing to do so. Oh.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I'm just putting into the context of theation that we're having.
Speaker 5: I think that there are definitions.
Speaker 3: Really it is, so I'm trying to get a yes or no. I'm not trying to get the speech. Is there a difference between women and men?
Speaker 6: I think that there are definitions for biological sex.
Speaker 3: So you're not answering. Let me ask you this question, then, why do women's sports exist? If you can't define a difference between women and men, why not abolish women's sports and just tell little girls to swim with little boys and see who wins.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm simply saying that that sex.
Speaker 3: My question, Why do women.
Speaker 5: It's a great value, I mean, Senator, I'll tell.
Speaker 3: You, please answer the question. I'm asking you absolutely, why do women's sports exist?
Speaker 6: I think that there are so many positive benefits to sports.
Speaker 3: But why have a Soccerate Guide category for women. If there's no difference between women and men, why to have women's sports.
Speaker 6: I'm saying that there's a difference between sex and gender, and that the NCAA has rules in place, which they have for the lost decade.
Speaker 3: I would like to enter the record an article from Duke Law called comparing athletic performances for the best elite women to boys and.
Speaker 1: By the way, et cetera.
Speaker 2: I was gonna cut it there, but I want you to explain this part about Duke Law that where you were going here, and also the fact that Kelly Robinson couldn't answer a basic damn question is there a difference between men and women? Because she knows that if she answers that question. Honestly, the entire joke, the ruse, this, this absurdity is done with well.
Speaker 3: The current delusion of the left is that the answer to that question is no. I suspect she believes the answer is no because they've embraced an ideology that says there's no difference between women and men, that you can be a man, a woman, a man, a woman, a man and woman three all on the same day. As you change your mind at that moment that there are absolutely no differences. And look, I got to assume somewhere in the back of her mind she's like, well, wait a second, Like if you grab a woman and grab a man and say let's arm wrestle, I know what the result is likely to be. Now, that doesn't mean is there's some giant woman who could beat some whimpy man at arm wrestling. Sure, but the question is are there basic differences between the genders? From literally the dawn of humanity? People could answer that question, but her ideology won't let her. And I think the reason that she refuses to answer the question is what she wants to say. What she wants to scream is no, no, no, there is no difference. But I think she realizes that that is so nutty that anyone who lives on planet Earth that is not a wild eyed leftist ideologue is like, what's wrong with you? What do you mean there's no difference between women and men? And the second question that I got to is why have women's sports? Why have a separate Why have girls' sports? What? Why have girls soccer? Why have girls softball? Why have girls basketball? Why does the WNBA exist? Look, Britney gutt Grinder. She was held in Russia, she came back, She's a WNBA star. Why have a WNBA? Why not just tell Britney got grinder, you want to play basketball, go out for the NBA. Let's see how you do against Lebron James. The answer obviously is, at least right now, I'm not aware of any woman on planet Earth who has the skills to compete in the NBA. Maybe that'll happen. But the reason we have a WNBA is the same reason we have girls sixth grade soccer, because it's really valuable for girls and women to be able to compete and have the benefits of sports. I say this is the father of daughters. You know, my girls would be thoroughly discouraged if they were having to play sports against boys that were larger and stronger and that had biological advantages. That's what Riley Gaines testified to. And go ahead and play the rest of it, because this Duke Law study illustrates just how compellingly the difference is between the physiology of men and women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I also want to not just play that part, but I want to play the part of you talking really about Riley and just how brave she is. Before I do that, let me tell you about Patriot Mobile. If you are sick and tired of woke companies fighting against your values, and you're sickond toed of giving your money, there's a new option when it comes to your cell phone. Look, ninety nine percent of you've got a cell phone and it's probably with Big Mobile. And Big Mobile has been the only choice for years. Not anymore. They've been dumping, and I'm talking about the Big Mobile companies have been dumping millions and millions of dollars into leftist causes, including millions in donations to Plan Parenthood. Well, Patriot Mobile is here to stop all that. They are America's only Christian, conservative wireless provider, offering you dependable nationwide coverage on all three major networks, so you get the best possible service in your area without the woke of propaganda pushed by the leftist working hard to destroy this country. Now, when you switch to Patriot Mobile, you support free speech and religious freedom, the sanctity of life, the Second Amendment, and our military veterans and first responders. The one US based customer service team will make switching easy. You can keep your same cell phone or your your same cell phone number. If you want to as well, call them and switch now use the promo code Verdict. You'll get free activation and the best pricing of the year eight seven eight Patriot that's eight seven eight Patriot or Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict that's Patriot Mobile dot com slash Verdict Center. For everybody that's listening right now, this is you, uh, basically introducing Riley Gains to you know, not just a lot of people in the world, no, but certainly to Congress.
Speaker 1: And here's what you had to say about her at the beginning.
Speaker 3: James, I want to thank you for your courage. You are relatively young, but you have demonstrated incredible courage. And because you have dared to speak up, you have been demonized. You had been vilified. I saw when you were attacked by a leftist mob at San Francisco State University for daring to speak up. You had an incredible record as a swimmer at the University of Kentucky. You were a two time NCAA All American, you were a five time SEC champion, You're an SEC record holder and a two time Olympic trial qualifier. But yet on March twenty seventh, twenty twenty two, something changed. What happened on March twenty secon On March seventeenth, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: That's when Thomas and I race in the two hundred freestyle and again resulted in a tie.
Speaker 3: And so you tied. What was the consequence of time?
Speaker 4: We went behind the awards podium more typically, you're handed your trophy, you're marched out, you're named an All American. And so we go back there and the official looks at both Thomas and myself and says, great job butt you guys tied and we only have one trophy. Therefore, we're giving.
Speaker 5: This trophy to Leah.
Speaker 4: And I questioned this, and I say why, And at first I shortened it in my testimony, but really he stumbled on his words. He didn't know how to answer this. And at first he's, uh, well, we're just doing this in chronological order, to which I further pressed and I said, okay, well, what are you being chronological about?
Speaker 5: Because we tied, and if we're doing this.
Speaker 4: Off alphabetical order, G comes before T, so what are you being chronological about?
Speaker 5: To which this wasn't a.
Speaker 4: Script they had prepared for him, and he actually appreciate his honesty. He did say, we have to give the trophy for Leah because we Leah has to have it for pictures. They've made that clear. Leah has to have the trophy for pictures. You can post with this trophy, but you have to give yours back. You have to go home empty handed. Leah Thomas takes the trophy home.
Speaker 5: End of story.
Speaker 3: Now let me ask you, someone who's competed at the elite level and your experience, is there a difference between women and men?
Speaker 4: Of course, I think we learned this at a very young age, watching even twelve and unders play. Going through puberty causes irreversible advantage that no matter the training, no matter the diet, no matter any alterable change you can make, will overcome that male advantage, especially in sports like swimming where lung capacity matters so much. Even something as silly as throat size, men have on average a forty percent larger throat, which sounds like it's nothing, but when you're grasping for air, that forty percent larger throat makes a huge difference in athletic success. Not to mention height, you guys know the differences.
Speaker 2: Not only did I think that part that that Riley was explaining, and just how unfairly she was treated behind that stage was just horrific. If you have children, you can't I can't imagine watching your daughter be treated this way. But then Centater, you also went to something else and you said you want to put into the record, and it's a study from Duke University, and I want people to hear what you said, and I.
Speaker 3: Would like to enter the record. An article from Duke Law called comparing athletic performances for the best elite women to boys and men, and it goes through examining in twenty seventeen the top records for women in the world in various track and field events. So, for example, in one hundred meter the top record for women in the world was ten point seventy one seconds. Now, that record for the number one woman in the world in twenty seventeen was in the year twenty seventeen broken by one hundred and twenty four boys under eighteen. In that same year, the record for the number one compeding women in the hundred yard one hundred meter dash in the world was broken by a total of two four hundred and seventy four men. If the radical Democrat agenda to destroy girls sports and women's sports succeeds, little girls will not have a chance to compete. So I ask unanimous consent that this article be entered into.
Speaker 5: The record without objection.
Speaker 3: Senator Padia.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the factsier, Senator. And you've got two daughters that play sports. If there is not a difference that we keep between women's sports and men's sports, women will not only cease to exist, they won't even be allowed, in essence, I would say, to even compete, and all of their records will disappear instantly when men acting like women decide to come in and take over, just like this one swimmer did, destroying people and records in women's sports.
Speaker 3: Well, and I want you to focus on what that study concluded. And by the way, if I had more time, I'd run out of time. Those numbers were consistently the same for the two hundred meter, for the four hundred meter, for sixteen hundred late like at every track and field event, that was true at all of them. I just started with one hundred meter, but the one hundred meter think about it. In twenty seventeen, which was the year the study was examining the fastest woman in the world. Grown women, more than one hundred teenage boys beat her time. Teenage boys, so teenage boys, not eighteen boys under eighteen. More than one hundred teenage boys beat the time of the fastest woman in the world, and more than two thousand men beat her time. If you want to eliminate women's sports, then you can embrace the radical democratic agenda of saying, let biological males compete against women, and you will see girls sports and women's sports disappear. And look, does do democrats want to kill girls sports and women's sports. Probably not. It's just they care more about this radical trans ideology that they do about preserving girls sports and women's sports, So they're like, well, yeah, that's an unfortunate consequence, but oh well, our ideology matters more.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Pandora's box has been open. They don't want to shut it.
Speaker 2: They don't want to look like they're shutting it, so they're just going to go with its insanity for as long as they can. I really hope that when people here not only her testimony, but you're questioning that it inspires mothers and fathers to stand up for women's sports, for girls sports at every single level, and not to just stand by and think that this is going to somehow just kind of go away.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that it's just going to go away.
Speaker 2: I think we're going to have to make it very clear that women's sports must stand alone without men infiltrating them and destroying what has been set up to allow for women to compete at the highest levels with other women and for men to compete at the highest level with other men. It's important that we have both categories.
Speaker 1: And when you.
Speaker 2: Start allowing dudes who can't make it, and let's be clear, that's exactly what happened with the swimmer.
Speaker 1: He swam in college and didn't make it.
Speaker 2: So he said, I'm going to go act like a woman even though I'm clearly a man, and I'm going to win an NCAA title, and they let him, and the NCAA cheered him on, and the activist democratic community cheered him on as will. And it's destroying women who've worked so hard, just like this witness.
Speaker 1: It was amazing testimony.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: And Ben. Let me make a final point on this, which is this is not actually about sexual orientation, about gays or lesbians. This is not about any of that. It's about fairness. It's about basic fairness because, by the way, I think it's perfectly fine if a girl wants to compete against boys, if she's got the skills, Like you know, I mentioned the NBA, maybe one day there will be a woman that is skilled enough that she can compete in the NBA. That would be pretty cool if it could happen. It hasn't happened yet. But look Spudweb. Spudweb was what like five six, and you know, he's a little short guy who competed in the NBA. He was quick enough and he won the slam Dug competition. So maybe there will be a woman that has the skills to compete against the gigantic men in the NBA. It hasn't happened yet. We have seen so college football, there have been women that have been field goal kickers. Okay, that's fine. It's not unfair. If a woman has the skills to compete against boys or men who have a physical advantage, and she's able to compete, great. What's unfair is taking advantage of the physiological additional strength and advantages that boys and men's have to beat girls and women. That that's the part that's unfair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: I remember when a woman for the first time competed on the PGA Tour, Eric Consortstein. It was amazing. The ratings went through the roof right. People cheered it on, they wanted to watch it. But if you have one hundred men show up next weekend to play on the LPGA Tour and take away all of those paychecks from women and beat all of those women, that is, as you just described it, unfair. I hope moms and dads will be inspired by this. I hope they will fight for their kids at the local level. And we got to keep fighting to protect women's sports. And the sad part is the feminists still have not woken up and realized that they are not doing their job right now protecting women's sports, which they claim to be all about. And I hope they figured out very soon. Don't forget we do this podcast three days a week, so make sure you hit that subscribe auto download or if you're listening on that follow button you'll get every episode automatically.
Speaker 1: It's obviously free.
Speaker 2: Please share this podcast with your family and friends on all your social media platforms, you can hit that little forward button and then you can put it on virtually any platforms that you are on and share this episode and run us a five stor review to help us reach a new audience as well, and we'll see you back here in a couple of days