Speaker 1: Are we recording this or just he Oh? Yeah, oh we are?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh and I'm gonna need to put some on.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: I don't look nice.
Speaker 2: You always look nice, Danielle.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we already started.
Speaker 1: Oh we did, I think.
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Why do you have your mask on? Is Andrew in the room with you?
Speaker 2: I'm in the room.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, COVID Andy is here, so I have to have my mask on? Andy?
Speaker 1: Why do you call him COVID?
Speaker 2: And Well, he was just in Kentucky with the colonel and I don't know what he brought back, but.
Speaker 3: That was he.
Speaker 1: I thought that he quarantined.
Speaker 3: I was in Kentucky for a week. I can't hear him not loud me, No, I'm speaking.
Speaker 1: He's very low.
Speaker 2: How about now? Have about now?
Speaker 1: Nope? Still low?
Speaker 3: Have I now lower?
Speaker 2: Lower?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're very loud, Scottie. But Andrew's low at this microphone.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he's coming through on your microphone and not actually his microphone.
Speaker 3: Go, get ready for the meltdown?
Speaker 2: How about? Now? Are you ready for a meltdown? All right, let's just forget it. No, watt down. Oh wait a minute, what it's a technological thing in the other studio. This microphone goes through that board, but those two don't. And that's how you're hearing me.
Speaker 1: So can he go in the other studio?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want you in here anyway. Oh my god, here we go here, let's see you take your computer.
Speaker 1: My daughter's gonna do.
Speaker 2: What if it doesn't work?
Speaker 1: Charge?
Speaker 2: Can you hear us? Danielle?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh s all right? Andrew go right here? Go right in Elvis's spot. This is covid Jones' spot.
Speaker 1: Oh no, spray it span?
Speaker 2: Where is there?
Speaker 1: Lyesole, Scotty, you have lysol give him my.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna give me anything. He doesn't care.
Speaker 1: Scot I'm already eating cereal. This is the outtakes.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no no, this is the intake.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting there eating Serial.
Speaker 2: No no, no no, Danielle, you're very bad.
Speaker 1: Like that bat number two.
Speaker 2: Alright, stop it, let's get started. Hold on, here we go, hold on, hold on?
Speaker 1: Wait, no, I hear you ready. You're really not gonna put on.
Speaker 2: So serious Serial? You can't hear the music. Plain, just get out of here.
Speaker 1: It's can you still near you. Yes, it's the series.
Speaker 2: What a nightmare? Is the serial Killer show? This is the serial Killer show? And you turn the lights on. We can't even see you.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I haven't been here in Just turn the lights on.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know he was there.
Speaker 2: Danielle can't here, can't see Andrew. This is just a nightmare. It's episode one fifty two. Welcome to Serial Killers. I'm Scottie b and Uh there's just Danielle there, and Andrew's plugging in and you got to turn the light on. We can't see you.
Speaker 3: You gotta give me a second.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm bouncing back. Am I coming back at myself?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Okay, it's okay. It is what it is. This is not like a big, high budget show. It's freaking serial Killers podcast. Nobody even cares.
Speaker 1: Yes they do.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't been with you guys in so long because of technical difficulty.
Speaker 2: Well guess what we're having some today too. All right, let's get started seriously because this is very important. Right now, you all know that my buddy secret squirrel Joel at shop right, fery friend. It's her furry friend. He called me last week and I was driving home and he said, you must come here now, and I said, what he's like, don't worry about it, just come here. And I got there and I'm going to play this commercial for you. Perhaps you remember it from the early nineties.
Speaker 4: Andrew Okay, Sydney, I'm gonna hung go to a wacky snack it up your steat.
Speaker 1: You get Dunk.
Speaker 3: He's on one.
Speaker 4: Side, thrusting on the other the creebe tysed to drive your wallarooso Frosting fly. Think he's too so good.
Speaker 2: You're gonna play the commercial.
Speaker 4: Snack.
Speaker 2: Okay. So back in the early nineties, Betty Crocker came out with Dunk a Ruse.
Speaker 3: I didn't know it was Betty Crocker Frosting until like about two three years ago.
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't really the same as Frosting.
Speaker 3: No, it was fun fetty frosting, not really because that didn't exist yet.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, Danielle, stop, what do you even talk about that? Don't even knows what you're doing yet. I'm just talking about Dunker Ruz the snack.
Speaker 3: I like that the mascot was Australian. It was just like a nice little touch, Yes, night.
Speaker 2: His his name was Sydney what in the beginning, and then they they ditched him and they got another kangaroo and named him Duncan. Oh, yeah, because you're Duncan in the ruse. Duncan, dunk a ruse, Dunker Ruse. But what's the ruse because he's a kangaroo.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Just forget it, Andrew.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, I love the snack. I'm happy it's back. They did bring it back. I actually ordered years ago from Amazon. I think it was instill sold in Canada. Yes, I bought a whole bunch of Dunkers and.
Speaker 2: Went away in the United States in twenty twelve, but was still made in Canada. Un till twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Wow, everyone was about dunk Ruse.
Speaker 2: People were driving up to Canada trying to get him. There was a whole smuggle Ruse campaign going on. Trum. Yes, yes, I don't feel like it wasn't that serious. Oh it was okay. Yeah. First of all, by the way, it's like one of the most numb I'm hungry.
Speaker 3: He has to give his history lesson. Don't make him cry.
Speaker 2: Dunker Ruse was one of the most unhealthy snacks that you could possibly eat as a child and that's probably why it went away. But anyway, people wanted it back and it came back a couple of months ago. It's available at seven Evans and now like regular stores too, and General Mills was like, you know what so popular dunk aous cereal? I saw this online probably about I think in May.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a couple months ago already. And this is not out yet. You cannot buy this in stories yet. I believe it comes out late this year if I'm not mistaken. But I'm going back to Secret Squirrel. Joel he got a sample box and he called me in and he gave it to me. Oh, he said, Merry Christmas. And here it is. This might not even be what the box looks like because it's not out yet, so they might still change the art because it's the same on both sides, so I'm sure they'll be. I can't wait. Some kangaroo on the back. Oh, Andrew, you don't have any cups or anything in there?
Speaker 3: Dude, yea, I'm alone in here.
Speaker 1: How did he get his hands on this?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm supposed to say caause I don't want to get him.
Speaker 1: In trouble like a prototype.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I guess one of the General Mills reps came in and left him with some stuff and he shouldn't have given it to me, but he did, so, thank you, secret squirrel.
Speaker 1: I had to pulled up. I had to come down here and do the the serial killis. I poured my milk into this cup.
Speaker 2: We're gonna use. We can use whole milk today, Andrew, I hope you don't mind.
Speaker 3: Great whole milk.
Speaker 1: I don't have homewook.
Speaker 2: Scotty's a growing boy.
Speaker 3: He wants to have all the whole milk.
Speaker 2: I had to get it this morning at seven to eleven. It was the only milk that was not short dated. So I got whole milk. Plus it'll go really well in these cookies.
Speaker 3: They also had a chocolate dunk a Ruse, and.
Speaker 2: They had a cookies of cream and a strawberry. And we know the whole history. I never had cookies come out.
Speaker 3: We know the whole history. You just gave a sixty minute lesson about dunk a Ruse.
Speaker 1: But okay, maybe they're gonna come out with the chocolate and the sp well, I mean, first they have to come out with this.
Speaker 2: It's not even out yet, so it looks like. Here's what it looks stop eating it. It looks like cookie.
Speaker 1: He smelled it. He didn't, he he didn't.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Danielle.
Speaker 2: I miss having you on this show. Keep that man in check.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look it looks like cookie crisp and it smells like cookie crisp. General Mills makes cookie cris so you know, same machine. And remember, fun Fetti is out and it probably what can I just eat the damn cereal? I don't need a whole lesson. Funfetti will probably morph into this because Funfetti will go away and dunker Ruz will take over. Okay, here we go. Mm hm m that's cookie crisp.
Speaker 1: That was cool. I like go. That taste just like cookie crisp.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: It tastes like vanilla cookie crisp that doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 3: I actually really like this.
Speaker 2: This is pretty good.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But again, this is not breakfast, I mean hello, no see I.
Speaker 1: Would put these in a little baggy and have them as a snack. Yeah, without milk.
Speaker 3: I kind of like them with milk. They actually tastes like little cookies.
Speaker 2: I'm a fan. Now, what if there were marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything's better with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: I know it's so sweet.
Speaker 3: This is already sweet enough.
Speaker 2: Four balls for dunk us, same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four bowls.
Speaker 2: Wow wow, all three of us? Wow? Nice? All right, okay, good job General Mills. All right, thanks for stopping by. This has been serial killers.
Speaker 1: No we have two more.
Speaker 2: I thought you had to go.
Speaker 1: No, we have this milk.
Speaker 2: Do we have a donacology appointment? Oh oh, daniel show show me pag number two because I forget what I forgot what I sent you? Oh okay, that's waffle crisp. Is not waffle crisp, Andrew, they don't make waffle crisp anymore. Post did not bring a honey comb cereals.
Speaker 1: How cute it is?
Speaker 2: Close?
Speaker 1: Is that honeycomb?
Speaker 2: It's not. Don't let me ask you something, Danielle.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, let ask you a question. Honey cumb are bigger than this. That's why.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, there's no, it's not honey combs. It's honeycomb. Stop eating it. Stop eating it. It's a single it's a single comb. It's not multiple. So you've been doing this for quite a while with us, Danielle don't you think that we've already done honeycomb at some point there's nothing left.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm figured. I thought maybe you were repeating now because I just spit cereal. You are repeating now.
Speaker 2: I was in Walmart not terribly long ago, and I saw this from our friends at Maltameal. These are honey buzzers. Honey buzzers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is the biggest.
Speaker 2: He's huge. Look at that. Geez Okay, so we're gonna check out honey buzzers from Multimeal.
Speaker 1: My kids are like, don't eat it all, mom, save.
Speaker 2: Me something, Danielle. I will send them whatever they want. Andrew wants me to start getting to some of these cereals, so I'll make a box of open packages.
Speaker 1: Hack.
Speaker 3: I only want you to get rid of some of the cereals because every time we try one of the older cereals on the shelf in the cereal Museum, as he likes to call it, it's gross. Like it's not stale, Danielle, they're soggy. Oh like the marshmallows damp. Yeah, the marshmallows, you would think are like stiff, same with the cereal pieces, but you can almost like mush them.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's gross.
Speaker 1: I I'm just I'm mushing it around the ball.
Speaker 3: Wait now, we gotta give give Scotty about five minutes. He's going to go into the history of honeycombs. Well, why this one's called honey buzzers, not honeycombs.
Speaker 1: It's honey cocoa puff shirt.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you. I wore that for you, Danielle. But if I see that, you know, Multima has a bit of a quality control problem with this cereal because a lot of them are severely misshapen. Look at them, Yeah they are, and the thicknesses are not the same. They're not uniform at all.
Speaker 1: A couple of them are like half.
Speaker 3: But that's true to life with honeycomb I'm telling you I harvested honey.
Speaker 2: That is it is not pretty. It's gross.
Speaker 3: We did you harvest honey over the summer? One of our friends have bees. I'm getting bees.
Speaker 2: Were you smoking pot in a field and like collecting honey?
Speaker 3: Hey man, Yeah, that is literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life. I'm sitting in a field eating honey from where?
Speaker 2: From where? Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, when you have local honey, isn't supposed to help you with your allergies.
Speaker 2: Yes, were you? Were you ripping the heads off the honey bees like the murder hornets?
Speaker 3: Okay, so again no, but yeah, honey harvesting is gross.
Speaker 1: Oh I missed you. Okay, Oh we can eat now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It tastes like honeycomb to me. Mm hmm or balls boom. Yeah. I'll ask you, Andrew, because you're a cereal expert, why do you think that multimeal honey buzzers tastes pretty much like honeycomb because they're made by the same company. Very good, Andrew, thank you. Yeah, honeycomb is made by Post.
Speaker 3: Oh I was about say, General Mills. So glad I didn't open my mouth.
Speaker 2: What have you learned in the last year and a half? Nothing? Obviously, right's going to keep eating.
Speaker 3: You can eat them eat while Scottie expresses his disappointment for the fortieth time. And how stupid I am.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're stupid. I just don't think you pay attention. Okay, you're just coasting through this like it's a class in school. You don't really like Okay, right, Oh my Godney Honeycomb a little bit sweeter name brand Honeycomb a little bit sweeter. Yeah, three bowls and a.
Speaker 1: Spoon on these, Yeah, I'll give it three bowls and two spoons.
Speaker 2: That's four balls. Danielle, Oh yeah, is that what the hell?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you feeling?
Speaker 2: Are you feeling? Okay?
Speaker 1: It's been a while. Sorry, sorry, sorry, okay, So I'm going to give it four two, no, one spoon again.
Speaker 2: Three bowls and a spoon, yeah, okay, copycat Andrew, four bowls and a spoon. I like it. Wow.
Speaker 3: I could eat this like for breakfast every morning.
Speaker 2: That's usually what you do with breakfast cereal.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're so trying.
Speaker 2: I hate when you do that. I'm not trying to be funny. Then why are you talking? Because it's just a fact.
Speaker 3: Okay, serial killers, but bus.
Speaker 1: This Bonus Bucks bag looks like crap.
Speaker 2: Well, Andrew chose this. I choose this. You chose this when I texted you when two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: This when you texted in that group chat and we're like, you're not answering.
Speaker 2: No, this is when I texted you privately and I said, hey, look at this.
Speaker 1: I bet you would love this granola.
Speaker 2: I love granola.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too, but it makes me feel healthy and earthy.
Speaker 1: By the way, you sent me another bag of you. So I have three more bags upstairs for another episode, and one of them is just crumbs. You know, it's total crumbs.
Speaker 2: Well, you're not gonna have time to do to today unfortunately, so unless we end this one really quick. Hey, So this is what this is. I was at the Key Food like two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Do you have a guy at the Kyfood?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't. I just I killed time there while I'm getting the truck service at the gas station next door. So I never heard of this brand before. It's Grandioats, Oh, grandy Oats, okay, and they have a line of granolas. And Andrew was like, oh, coffee crunch, I love it. So this is coffee crunch cocanola they call it. It's coconut granola flavored with coffee. I'm going to hate it because I don't like coffee flavored things. I just like coffee.
Speaker 3: I love coffee flavored things. Yeah, one of them faves.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 3: Also, Scott, did you like drink like a whole extra large cup of coffee? Because you are going fast?
Speaker 1: Get this is it. We've only been doing this for like ten minutes.
Speaker 2: His heart must be beating out his chest.
Speaker 4: He must.
Speaker 3: It's he's going way too fast.
Speaker 2: There's pecans in here. Cons I'm not I don't. I usually take them out of the nut mix. Those and the brazil nuts. Those are stupid nuts. Brazil nuts, yeah, brassil nuts. And there's cash who's in here in pumpkin seeds.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's good, it's healthy.
Speaker 3: Ish.
Speaker 1: Can we taste it?
Speaker 3: I'm scared he's not looking do it.
Speaker 1: A little scared of this one.
Speaker 2: Andrew. They had a bunch of different flavors and I would have picked anyone but this, but Andrew chose it. And he said he's going to vendmo me because it was eight dollars. What is all the black dots on it? Coffee?
Speaker 1: Oh that's the coffee flame.
Speaker 3: What you didn't say that there were coffee grinds on it.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's coffee grinds, dude, people don't eat coffee grinds.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: No, it's kind of smells like coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, alright, ready, look.
Speaker 1: This is gross.
Speaker 2: I hate you, Andrew.
Speaker 1: It's like crap.
Speaker 2: That's so awful.
Speaker 1: I love it. I need to go back and taste the other cereals. Hold on, let me go back to the honeycomb thing. You're so good.
Speaker 2: It's like I went to the coffee maker at work and just spooned out the coffee grinds and ate it. That's awful. Nothing.
Speaker 1: You don't like it, do you, Andrew? You're making a face.
Speaker 2: No, it's great. You love coffee.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you give that two balls?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna give it a bowl.
Speaker 1: That's a bowl, not even a bowl.
Speaker 2: I give it nothing. Zero. Yeah, that's gonna win the Spoony for crap of the year.
Speaker 3: It just tastes almost like the what they had left over and threw in a bag. Like there's no consistency to the cereal. It doesn't taste like coffee at all.
Speaker 1: By the way, it tastes like coffee ground a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm eating Dunker Rouse. Don't think I'm eating that crap. I'm finishing the dunk No.
Speaker 1: I just went back to the other cereal too. Oh, it taste out of my mind.
Speaker 2: Do we all rate that garbage?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Garbage?
Speaker 2: Not a big fan.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, we got a package last week from our friend Anthony in Seattle said this. He sent us these vintage character balls. Look, there's Snap Crackle Pop through the years.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: And here's to Can Sam through the years. Very and they're plastic. Yeah. And here's Tony the Tiger through the years.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Look there's a little baby Tony right there when he was just born.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I have to send you guys. I got you eat something small for Christmas. Oh, because when I walked into this Christmas tree store, it totally reminded me of you guys.
Speaker 2: Why you can buy what you can buy ketchup there.
Speaker 1: It wasn't Christmas tree shops. It was actually a Christmas store. I bought it in the summer when I was down the Jersey Shore on the boardwalk. They have a Christmas shop and it was all ornaments and all kinds of things and I found these. I'm like, oh, I got to send it to the guy.
Speaker 2: So I can't wait. Me too. Why don't you come in and visit one day?
Speaker 1: I should. I haven't been in the city since March.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Scary, it's not scary, though, it's.
Speaker 2: A little scary.
Speaker 3: It's a little scary. You just got to be careful, especially if you have to look at that guy.
Speaker 2: By the way. Today's Monday, November ninth. Do you think we have a president yet? I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't think.
Speaker 2: No, have they have they finished counting?
Speaker 1: No, we won't even have one by ten, it's gonna say Danielle. Daniel this is some kind of an idea.
Speaker 2: This is not airing tonight. Danielle's right. Today is November ninth, Danielle, Oh yeah, yeah, today is November ninth.
Speaker 1: By then, maybe we'll have one by today.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about how do you feel about us doing one episode a week? Should we bump it back? No?
Speaker 1: Why? Well what if you? But if you're running out of cereal then maybe you have to know.
Speaker 3: Scotty says we have enough cereal forever and always blames me for doing the one episode a week, even though he likes it. So you know, I'm just I'm just speaking out last.
Speaker 1: Do you guys used to do tool week?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know, Oh hey guess what what what on the next Serial Killers? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Promos?
Speaker 2: Now that's awesome. Secret Squirrel. Well, obviously, Danielle, you don't listen. You just like to be a part of it, but you never listen. But that's fine. You guys you should be totally honest. It's fine.
Speaker 1: We've been doing that since we've been home. I haven't lived to anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, Brooklyn Boys all day, I get I.
Speaker 1: Haven't listened to Brooklyn Boys. My kids have listened to Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 2: Anyway. I have not on the next Serial Killers, which will be next Monday. What Andrew, what? What's the problem. I'm just listening to you talk. Danielle will be back with us, which he gets back from her guy to college's appointment. She's gonna come back.
Speaker 1: It's a guy.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do.
Speaker 1: What are we gonna do?
Speaker 2: I'm very excited. This is another promo box that's not out yet. It won't be for a while. Check it out. Say to me, st I, you can you?
Speaker 1: Yes? I was waiting for that, wait to have his own cereal Thank you.
Speaker 2: And I gotta show you one other thing that's super cool. I don't know what the hell this is, but this is another like preview shouldn't be in the hands of any normal people yet box. Look at this.
Speaker 1: How do you get this stuff?
Speaker 2: Check it out? Wonder work. This is like there's not even any artwork yet, it's WonderWorks. Yeah. I don't even know what WonderWorks is. All I know is that there's like a theme park type thing called WonderWorks. It's like this upside down house and it's in a couple of cities. I can't imagine that they made a cereal based off that. But maybe it's upside down cereal. Oh so it should be like this.
Speaker 3: No, so like maybe it's like a cocoa puff but like in cookie crisp form.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wait a minute, did your cereal squirrel give you all that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's good.
Speaker 2: I like that guy. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful week, Danielle. Thank you for stopping by.
Speaker 1: Love you.
Speaker 2: I missed you, Danielle, I missed you too. Tell your guy no we say hi, Oh my god. Follow us on all social media platforms serial Killers PC.
Speaker 3: Yes, leave us a review too wherever you're listening to the podcast, because we love reading your reviews. They're so nice to read. And also go to serial killerspc dot com if you so choose. Also, I am uploading all the episodes to YouTube.
Speaker 2: How wait wait wait? How is a searchable list at serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 3: Cosme one that every single person who said they've been to the site has found the serial except you and then I We've like every episode, we've gone over the same thing. I can't do it again.
Speaker 1: My brain, my heart been going on forever, this list that he's supposed No.
Speaker 3: There's a website you can go to now and you can search. Scotty just doesn't understand what a search engine is. Scotty wants to type it in, but he doesn't actually want to go to the results. He wants exactly. He wants one list, then to search on the list, but he doesn't know on his phone, which is what use in a store. He doesn't know how to specifically find things, so he'd scroll through and cry about it.
Speaker 1: God, he look at his face.
Speaker 3: It's doing the same thing twice. Scotty wants that to happen.
Speaker 2: Danielle, Crunch, Crunch.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you've been proven many times that what you're looking for is already in existence and you just are lazy.
Speaker 2: Check it out, Danielle. It's a speculum.
Speaker 1: Will you stop. It's a kind of practice. I'm going to jackass