Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Teddy, Hi, Tammy Sue. I like your hair they did for the middle part.
Speaker 2: Did a middle part?
Speaker 3: Is it the same or is it? I knew well, I.
Speaker 2: Have like four, but this one was like kind of to the side and did this wavy thing, and I felt like it was it was aging me a bit.
Speaker 3: I like that. I think it's fresh. I think it's youthful. I like the middle part.
Speaker 2: You know, I just I get to experiment a little these days. You know. I'm on my Rogaine and I got the experiment. Yeah, is it working?
Speaker 3: How long does it take to work?
Speaker 2: It's not working?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: If it is working, I mean, I'm this is the crazy part. I keep trying to put my hair in a ponytail when I don't have when I don't have my wig on, as if there's gonna be a ponytail, I'll be like, oh, I need to grab a ponytail holder. And then I'll be like.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, oh my god, because it's such a habit, think about how much you throw your hair into like a messy wig. Yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 2: All right, Well we are going to start with Real Housewives of Miami Season seven, Episode one.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what a great first episode.
Speaker 2: What a great first episode. I love the entire cast. We've got Alexia, Lisa, Julia, Gerdi, Larsa, Marisol, Adriana, Kiki, and then Stephanie, who we haven't seen yet.
Speaker 3: But she looks like she's going to be a wild one. I'm excited for her.
Speaker 2: Looks like she's going to be a wild one. One thing I wanted to talk about at the top of this episode because it's hard to watch when you're seeing, you know, one other people struggle through cancer and two than when you hear that they are cancer free, you kind of wonder. You know, not to be selfish, but you wonder, is that ever going to happen for me?
Speaker 3: Well, of course it's going to happen for you. But you've always had the most positive attitude. Are you down today?
Speaker 2: I'm a little down today, but either way, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Gerdy was diagnosed with stage one B estrogen receptor positive breast cancer. Now that's a type of cancer that relies on estrogen to grow. In June twenty twenty three, she underwent a lumpectomy to remove the tumor and declared cancer free in twenty twenty November of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: First of all, congratulations, Gerty. That is huge.
Speaker 3: It was less than a year. She also said on the episode that she through massive like a ton of radiation.
Speaker 2: And chemo, and she talked about twenty Yeah, she did, and she's lot right how hard it was on her relationship because when you're in a relationship and somebody turns into your caretaker, you know, I related a lot to that, not because of in a relationship, but even my friendships. Everything shifted because people are always trying to take care of me. And you know, yes, half the time I do need to be taken care of, but half the time, like I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: I know, and I know you're like that. And I was going to ask you about that comment because it was a very real, raw comment that she's like, does my husband see me the same way? It really broke my heart because now instead of being like, you know, his wife, now it's like it's his sick wife. And now he's taking care of her. She feels like, am I a burden? Do you see me the same way? It was really sad.
Speaker 2: It was really but I thought, you know, if you were somebody that is struggling with cancer or even though now she's free of cancer, you know, she talked a lot openly about the way that her body changed. Things changed, she gain way, she gained weight. She ended up having a couple of different plastic surgeries, and you know, it's there's a crazy way that it really makes you feel like you're losing yourself. Yeah, and when you can't control it. I mean, I even remember asking my doctor like I was like, hold on, I don't feel like snatched in my neck or I don't feel this, and can I have you know, it happened. It happens even without cancer. You feel like you're getting older or your body or your face is changing, and they're like, well, we can't do anything to you unto your cancer free. Well you pay motivation enough, I mean. And then we've also got Martina, who was diagnosed in November of twenty twenty two with both stage one throws cancer and early stage breast cancer. After undergoing treatment for both, she announced she was cancer free February twenty twenty three, less than three months later. Yeah, but Teddy, you.
Speaker 3: Have to realize these both these girls are like stage one. So their treatment probably their very first treatment that they went through. It took care of it. So you're fighting the battle and you're gonna win.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And we'll get more into it because you know, I'm having my appointment and whatnot. But the episode, it starts out with flashback shows Alexia and Todd's wedding in twenty twenty two. Two years later, in twenty twenty four, Todd files for divorce. Alexias shown crying to Marisol, saying she never thought this would happen. Alexia says that on Friday, Todd took her out on a great date. They had amazing sex, and he told her he loved her. The next morning, on Saturday, Todd moved to stuff out in front of Frankie. Alexia found out he had gotten an apartment month prior and had bringing stuff over bit by bit, so she didn't notice even the like soaps and shampoo conditioner that you have like in your bathtub.
Speaker 3: I don't care, loon, but yes, I don't care. How amazing the sex is do not give this man another chance. Now, the fact that he could not communicate with her the night before, that things aren't going well, and we saw a bit of it last season and Adriana was onto something and everybody was giving her the you know, I look at you, you're so mean, But in hindsight, she was correct. Now I think what he did was shitty, I mean beyond shitty. And I think that you know, I know that they are together now.
Speaker 2: Oh so they got together, broke up, got back together.
Speaker 3: Well, they're not living together, but they're together like they're dating, you see, like you know, months later when they the cameras come up full time, they are dating and they are having sex. And I think it's one of those things where she might wake up and go, what am I doing? How can I trust him?
Speaker 2: Why am I fighting for I can one million percent understand having a major fight and saying, you know what, life's too short, it's not worth it. I don't want to be with you anymore. But what kind of person takes you out on this fantastic date makes you feel like you're the one for them, You love them through everything too thick? And then and then the next day you've moved out your small soaps.
Speaker 3: I mean, I exactly, But can you imagine being so blindsided, like you know, like me and Eddie like everything's good. Of course we argue once in a while, but just to wake up tomorrow and just he's gone, and that the way you would feel, no lack of trust, trust and just be like, oh my god, like what happened? What did I do? Where is he? Like? It would be horrible.
Speaker 2: Well, I just read that at the premiere party last night that she said she would remarry him again, but not on TV. So they're blaming TV for the reason I at all.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear the not on TV. Well, of course, I mean I wouldn't either. But does he want to remarry her?
Speaker 2: I don't know, And what.
Speaker 3: Was the problem. I mean, I don't think that we'll see him this season. I mean I wish her all the luck and I want it to work out for her, and I want, you know, I hope that he would film and say, you know, it made a huge mistake and I shouldn't have done that. Yeah, like something happened within me. I don't know, just something Because the public is not going to be very kind to him, well.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be very kind to him. Because then Marisola and Alexia go to dinner, and before Lisa arrives, they talk about Lenny and his fiance ending their engagement. Did you notice they also called her like her nickname like Cat, like I don't call people that I don't know well their nicknames like her names like Katerina or Catherine or something like cat, like our buddy cat that we just chat with on Wednesdays. But before Lisa arrives, you know, they talk about Lenny, and then Marisol asks Alexia what is going on with her and Todd. Alexi and Todd were just spotted in Japan engaged in PDA. She feels like they aren't finished yet and she still loves him. And then Lisa arrives and tells them that Lenny. Lisa was a pretty good actress in this She.
Speaker 3: Was, but take that back a little bit. But Marisol's comment, what's good for the whole isn't good for the soul is so spot on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I mean, but also what changed in that little bit of time, because remember we.
Speaker 3: Were aware that to her, yes, I know, we.
Speaker 2: Were Fisco and San Francisco.
Speaker 3: And I think it was shortly after it happened.
Speaker 2: Because they said she said that they were working on it when we were in San Francisco.
Speaker 3: She was very sad though, and I just oh, man, yeah, and that's a hard one.
Speaker 2: Lisa arrives and essentially Marisol and Alexei are you know, we're scared after all that's been going on, that maybe you're going to be back together with Lenny And she's like, guys, well I do have kids with him.
Speaker 3: She played it off so well that I was like, oh my god, she got out. Did she get you?
Speaker 2: She got me?
Speaker 3: Now, let me ask you a question. Didn't he didn't Lenny get back with Cat?
Speaker 2: I think I think that Lenny got back with Cat, but then I think they're now not back together. Remember in our interview with Lisa that we had last week, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it made it seem like him and Cat were not over.
Speaker 3: Now. Do you think that Lisa would bring Kat on the show.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but I hope only for the fact that we can go Cat.
Speaker 3: I know, Hey, Kat, HEYKT, Hey kat Kat.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious how it feels to be in your twenties.
Speaker 3: She's only in her twenties. I think the bless her heart.
Speaker 2: I started watching Love Island last night and one of the girls is like, I'm getting so old?
Speaker 3: What she twenty five?
Speaker 2: Twenty two, just turned twenty two? Oh shut up up, just turn job. She's like, I but I'm getting older now. But I mean I am very mature. Okay, I'm twenty two and you have this shit id in twenty two. Meanwhile, I wish you would have seen the outfits. It's so good. You need to watch it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't Island us, you need to do it. Nope, our girl cat is twenty nine. Oh look at her hat twenty nine.
Speaker 3: I wonder if she has a new boyfriend.
Speaker 2: If so, if somebody else boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Can somebody look up and he's probably like eighty five?
Speaker 2: No, I think I saw him, Brunette.
Speaker 3: Oh he's got she's got a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I think I you know, I don't know if this was in between the one of the breakups, but for a while she was with like a cute brunette and it wasn't her ex husband.
Speaker 3: Do you think this is like Lenny's karma?
Speaker 2: I think that Lenny is probably very difficult to deal with. I would guess that him and Cat broke up because he started a fight with Cat about her spending or something like that.
Speaker 3: You think he cheated.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean I think if you're willing to be with Lenny, you're willing to take on some cheats.
Speaker 3: Well, Lenny's not getting her kiddy anymore.
Speaker 2: Well he wanted more cats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he'll probably end up with another fetus.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, well long, there's plenty of girls on Love Island that seem like the appropriate age. But anyway, she makes the joke. They don't believe her for a second. Marisol, who has her signature drink. They all look really good this season.
Speaker 3: Sho oh that's okay? Am I crazy though? I mean, think about when they did a little bit of the flashback Okay, that was filmed a few months before they actually pick cameras up. The difference in the quality of cameras, I know, it is so different. So their new cameras look like there's almost like a soft focus on everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah so the Kardashian okay.
Speaker 3: But I'm hoping that they're doing that flavors. Yeah, we did have new cameras. The show is to make look gorgeous. Oh yeah, They're like, could you imagine, Let's use all the good cameras on everybody else, but on this cast member, we're going to use the shitty cameras, really old and ugly.
Speaker 2: Let's listen, don't. I'm gonna dare to give her a pretty filter.
Speaker 3: I'm going to look eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Well, I hate to be the very bad news. I'm almost there. You almost made it, almost, but the coloring is amazing.
Speaker 3: Wife in Orange County that's my tagline, It is your time.
Speaker 2: I can't. Are you the oldest housewife in Orange County?
Speaker 3: No, Shannon is?
Speaker 2: She is? By how many?
Speaker 3: I think she's sixty one. I'm fifty seven. Heather's fifty six.
Speaker 2: Then Lisa's throwing a birthday party for Jody this weekend, and they asked if Marcus is invited. Lisa clarifies that she and Jody so Marcus out at dinner with Jody's other friends, and Jody ended up joining them, but Lisa didn't. Larsa is mad that Jody is hanging out with Marcus. Okay, I'm confused as to why Marissa and Alexa decided to team up against Lisa because she still follows Marcus on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I think that they I think that they're both very much girls girls, and it's like, you know, I if me and you, like if somebody did you wrong or you were hurt, I wouldn't like, oh, I'm going to go hang out with him, No, I would. I would team up with you to try to forget a way to cut his balls off or a. But she was his car.
Speaker 2: She didn't hang out with them. They were just at the same location.
Speaker 3: They at the same location. But I think it was a little bit more than that. Wasn't there some like pictures taken?
Speaker 2: There was a picture, but you know how that shit goes. Sometimes somebody and they take your picture and then they posted everywhere.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't with Lisa. It was with Jody.
Speaker 2: I believe it was just Marcus and Jody.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I understand where Lars is coming from when it when it's regarding Lisa, they were best friends or I don't know if they still are. That you need to unfollow at that point. It's not an acquaintance.
Speaker 2: You question. Have you unfollowed Edwin?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: So no, I mean you haven't even so, but why do you know how many times they've been through the breakup and make up with this too. Why why unfollow if somebody hasn't done something directly to you. If Eddie did something terrible to you, you called me and said unfollow that. I yeah, well, I guess Paul was just status quo. I'm not going to unfollow him.
Speaker 3: I mean, if if Edwin was like threatening you or something like that, or being really mean to you, then I thought she didn't tell. But she didn't tell these of that, Yeah, whether, And I thought, I believe there's two sides to the story as well. Yeah, when it comes to Larsa and you know, when I met them, they were both so sweet and so kind, and they were so cute together that I thought, oh my god, like they're gonna make it forever. And and you know, people break up and it gets dirty, and especially when it's public, then it gets smeared through the press.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The one thing that I didn't think was cool is that they flashed up that that pick of the paparazzi pick of him.
Speaker 2: Well, what are they supposed to do? It happened?
Speaker 3: Well, I know, I know, but it's like it was a big choice to go ahead and put that in there because he's not in there. He's not he's not the show.
Speaker 2: I feel like there wasn't an episode last season where we didn't see him lurking around.
Speaker 3: He was on last season, yeah he was so wait, let me just be clear. So you think there's no problem with Lisa following Marcus.
Speaker 2: I think there's a problem with Lisa going to dinner with Marcus, which that didn't happen. But unfollowing somebody without having the full information from your friend feels weird, especially when that couple makes up and breaks up. Like let's say I was following Todd. Yeah, and you know Alexia and him break up, But I never talked to Alexia. I never know why they break up. I probably wouldn't no skin off my ass to follow Todd or not follow Todd. I mean, I don't think I follow him anyway, but just saying, but if Alexia called me and said Todd is threatening me, he's doing terrible things to me, I don't want you to have anything to do with Todd. I would unfollow. But if nobody says anything to me, I just assume status quo, And what do I care about? Thousands still follow Pique. It doesn't mean that I know.
Speaker 3: I'm following Marcus. Oh no, not on your ass. I'm just asking your opinion, that's all that's I don't know. No, I'm not, I'm not. I'm just wanted to know your how you you know, what you thought about it. And no, I agree with you, I honestly do. At first, I'm like, oh, no, she needs unfollow she needs to do this and that, and but like you said, like they broke up, got back together, broke up, got back together, and Lisa's like, you know, but as your best friend, you're not that invested in my ex boyfriend. You knew him for you know, while we were dating. That was it. But if somebody doesn't ask you, right, That's what I'm saying, if you if she were to ask me, then I'd be like, okay, if it really bothers you, that's your best friend. You know, she's not going to call me and ask me, Hey, unfollow him. I'm like, you know, I met him, met.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Marcus. I can't imagine that I did, because I never got that good feeling from him when we hung out. You didn't, No, remember I told you when we were at Bravo kan I was like, there's something not right with this guy for her?
Speaker 3: Oh, for her? I guess it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, I'm following him. That's how much I noticed who.
Speaker 3: I'm following you now? I thought he was. The two of them were both pretty pleasant at the Bravocon party.
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought they were pleasant, But I don't normally choose my friendships by who's pleasant who. How do you choose them and have fun with?
Speaker 3: Well, then why are you following him?
Speaker 2: I didn't know I was.
Speaker 3: I'm giving you a hard time.
Speaker 2: I didn't know I was.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, I don't mind that Jody hung out with Marcus. I feel like men bond and they're like, it's not that deep, you know what I mean? Like, hey, bro, what's up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't mind that Eddie and Edwin still do a podcast together. They called me and asked me if I was fine with it, and I was like, yeah, what, go for it.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's gonna be a fight that's gonna go on most of the season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it is. But then we see Julia and Martina. They are adopting their two boys. They had a video call to announce the news of the boys, but then this part I get a little confused about Julia is unhappy that Gerdie dropped off the call.
Speaker 3: Okay, this this pisses me off more than anything. Yeah, it really does piss me off. It's like she's at an appointment. Didn't Julia say she was late getting on the zoom call or whatever it was, the chat whatever, And then she said she had to go into a doctor's appointment, I believe, And so she just got off and then she reached out to her afterwards. I felt like Julia was looking for something to fight about, like this, this is a housewife try hard, Like what are you doing girl? This?
Speaker 2: Also, I feel like Julia doesn't was it her first zoom? Did she not understand how they work? I don't know, But do you know, like why in the world would she even be offended by any of this? Like, Julia, focus on the fact that Martina is healthy and that you have two boys. Yeah, like this is amazing three.
Speaker 3: I would be more offended that Lisa couldn't show her face and had to have a picture of her bikini in her zoom.
Speaker 2: I can't so.
Speaker 3: I mean even Martina was like, so, what are you going to do about that? You know, that, Gerty, what are you going to do about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Martina stepped it all up. She's ready to fight. I look at Martina, But also Gerty's just kind of like going through the motions, trying to be happy. Like I don't think Gerty was trying to be a dick. And I can't say this about Gerty, like, yes, sometimes she's got such big energy For somebody like me, it's like whoa. But she's kind Gerty, Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she's very kind, and she's got great family and a husband, and you know what I mean, Like like.
Speaker 2: I don't think she was trying to shit on anything that they were.
Speaker 3: I don't think so at all. So I'm like, I'm team Gerdy on this, and I.
Speaker 2: Hope he doesn't. I'm team Gerdy on everything except her red outfit.
Speaker 3: I didn't love the red outfit either. What in the actual I think it was more the whole head piece like this, nothing.
Speaker 2: About those old Hollywood nothing. Just if you're unsure, just throw on like a black dress and like put on a pair of gloves. But I don't know what was more cringe Lisa saying it it was finally peaceful because she didn't have her kids with her, or that she's upset someone posted a bad naked photo of her.
Speaker 3: Or she's very cozy in the six thousand square foot house. Ah, so cozy, Lisa and Lisa, We love you. But Lisa, what are.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts on her boyfriend Jody?
Speaker 3: When I met Jody, he was very nice, very very nice.
Speaker 2: I've met him, I.
Speaker 3: Think a couple times. I think brabokm was the last time I saw him, and he was very nice. He seems to be very nice to Lisa. He seems to be very nice to her kids from what we've seen.
Speaker 2: Who wears the pants in that relationship?
Speaker 3: Lisa, Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then Larsa's mom is visiting. She tells her mom that her kid's opinion played a big factor in breaking up with Marcus. Larsa gets emotional thinking about having to talk about press and hert that he's talking about in the tabloids. Larsa is also upset that Lisa and Jody are still in good terms with Marcus. This entire scene I felt like, was very you know, what you would expect from from Larsa giving an update. But I thought it was hard.
Speaker 3: I thought it was heartfelt. You don't see Larsa like this very often. I can tell that she seems very hurt by all of the us. Her mom is beautiful. I remember Larsa telling me I was talking about Larsa's skin and traders were in Scotland. I'm like, you have such beautiful skin, and She's like, you should see my mom. Her skin is so beautiful, and I'm looking at her, going, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Her mom. I don't think I was interested on being television.
Speaker 3: It doesn't seem like it's I mean, she did it for her daughter, obviously, but she didn't seem like it was her jam at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, and like my mom, Yeah, I love your mom. Then Gertie, Kiki and Adriana have a boat day. Gertie has had six surgeries, four rounds of chemo, and twenty rounds of radiation. She gained thirty pounds and underwent LiPo and a breast reduction.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm confused. Did she She didn't have a misectomy, right, she just I think she did well? Then why would she need a breast reduction If she had, don't they remove everything? So they must not have So she must have just had like the cancer.
Speaker 2: I think she had some different scar tissues stuff because she said you can still see it.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, I had. I mean twenty rounds of radiation.
Speaker 2: That is a lot. Twenty rounds of radiation.
Speaker 3: How many have you gone through?
Speaker 2: I only went through six rounds? But is that.
Speaker 3: Something you won't go through again?
Speaker 2: As of now? I won't go through. But for me, radiation compare. And this is my opinion on my body. I'm not saying this for anybody else. Radiation, in my opinion, was the most effortless of my treatments because it didn't make me feel sick. What radiation did do was it was so crazy having to get in this tight little thing.
Speaker 3: And did you get sedated?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think I could have taken a xanax if I wanted to. But after the first you didn't. The first time I did, and then after that I just listened to murder pods.
Speaker 3: Put the mask. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes it's your whole body. It depends where you're you know you need to be getting done. But the radiation, it doesn't make you feel sick. But that's the one that made me lose my hair. Yeah, but does it from.
Speaker 3: Because you know when you're going through all this. In the very beginning, I was reading daily, like literally obsessively, sitting in one spot in my room and reading, which you know is not always good. Yeah right, It's probably what really set me over the edge. And I had read that radiation, especially on your head, can make things swell, it make your head. Did your head hurt from the radiation?
Speaker 2: My head hurts so much prior to having the surgeries because I had all those tumors that anything kind of felt good. But I mean I still nothing felt as bad as that. Yeah, saying, yeah, nothing, nothing felt as bad as that. But also like, immunotherapy really makes me feel terrible days after, and sometimes it makes me feel a little lost, whereas like I didn't get any of that from radiation. So it really does immune therapy like chemo.
Speaker 3: Make you lose your hair.
Speaker 2: No, radiation is what made me lose my hair. But I learned this past week because I was like, so, I see it's kind of growing in, but like, it's not growing in anywhere near how the other hair that I had to shave on this side is And he said it may never what yes, what he said, It may grow in slowly, but may never the same I know, no, yep, so get ready for this A lot of time in this wig?
Speaker 3: Well, are you using prescription type of hair?
Speaker 2: They told me I could use roguang, which I'm using.
Speaker 3: You know there's a prescription one.
Speaker 2: I know, but they don't let me have that yet because I don't want anything to be growing inside of my body.
Speaker 3: Got it? You look amazing in your wig. I like this one the best.
Speaker 2: I like it. Are you hitting on me? I?
Speaker 3: It just looks out of all of them, the most natural.
Speaker 2: Ah. Yeah, Well some days are good, some days are not good.
Speaker 3: I can't see because the mic is in the way.
Speaker 2: Is that bob It's I'm gonna bob it? It was no, because I don't like how this is like this, because see it was curled and it had a side park too short. No, I'm just gonna go like this.
Speaker 3: Or get another one, Get a bob one.
Speaker 2: I like that. Do you know how expensive these are? It's not like I get them, get get get it, giving it to you for free, Not this one.
Speaker 3: No, somebody give her some free wigs.
Speaker 2: Free wigmy, free wigmy. But also it made me Kiki is now part of the situation. The scene between Kiki Adriana and Gertie. Was pretty funny because Adrian is trying to be like, I'll be there for you know, of course would be there for Alexia, and like the other girls split up their champagne. They were like, well, what was.
Speaker 3: It Kiki that goes are somebody? I can't remember what was is like, I don't think she wants you there? Yeah, of all the people, I'm gonna say, Adriana is not bugging me.
Speaker 2: No, not bugging me. Actually that's a lie.
Speaker 3: Well except for the making out, so she could have easily been gloating and saying all the things and pumping herself up, which she I think normally she would be doing. And she's like, you know what, you know, I feel bad for her.
Speaker 2: She's too busy tugging down.
Speaker 3: Well, she's happy now. I think she's got that hot French boy.
Speaker 2: I got it. We're I'm going to give that some time before I make any kind of opinion on it, but I did was upset to find out that Kiki and the boyfriend broke up. He had another girlfriend, because remember when we had Kiki on the pod, we kept trying to guess who it was. I guess it doesn't matter because now he's gone.
Speaker 3: He's gone. But is that his boat or his situation that she's using. That's a different ac, a different ax. Oh geez, I need.
Speaker 2: To know some of her exes. You do why because I want to have yachts.
Speaker 3: I don't do you. I don't care about yachts.
Speaker 2: I boat life is my favorite life. It doesn't have to be a.
Speaker 3: Are you talking like lake life? Like? I want to get a boat for Big Bear and he's like, I don't want a boat, you can rent one.
Speaker 2: Do something for me. I'm dying for Pete six.
Speaker 3: Okay, will you come to Big Bear with me? I'm gonna have a girl's weekend, and but.
Speaker 2: I want everything prepped already. I don't want to be the one setting up the boat.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna have I will have my friend Cayden who has a boat license in Matt. They can be the oka of the boat. The two of them could be the captains of our boat.
Speaker 2: Let's get them Captain Mac and Captain Matt and Captain Cayden boat hats. I love it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be in charge of anything or anybody.
Speaker 2: No, but I want to do it, and I want to have I want to have the beers that have like side, like a little bit a lemon or lime in them.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, like you want a blue moon or something like that where you can squeeze an orange. I had one, hadn't had one a long time. Heather Amine came up to Big Bear for the day. She was like not feeling it, and so we were talking, you know, and like friends, don't it and she's like, if you if you're lonely, I come up, come up. She had never been a Big Bear, and I failed to tell her about the drive up, and so she got there and she's like, you could have warned me about the hour mountain road.
Speaker 2: You could have warned me that if it would have been snowing or raining, I would have needed freaking things on my tires.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So she comes over and we went for a hike and stuff, and then we went to social and had one of those beers with the orange so good good, so good.
Speaker 2: Blue like the blue moon bloo moon.
Speaker 3: I used to standing alone.
Speaker 2: We should go on the road, we should, we should two man show. But anyways, then we get to the fire party, which is really a lot. I love that. I call it the final party, like it's the end of the season, but really it's episode one.
Speaker 3: Then we have Alexia and Larsa. They go to dinner. Alexi says she's not single because her heart isn't single. Now I feel bad for Alexia, and I hope she proves us everybody wrong. But you know what, at least they don't have they're of an age, they don't have any children. They don't have a lot.
Speaker 2: To have age of it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: They're not like they want to have children together or you know, at fifties. Like if I was single right now, do you think I'd give a shit if I ever got married again?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Right, So you know, they can date. It could work, it might not work, it might work. Who knows. They know they're separate ways, so I don't.
Speaker 2: But they don't need to be getting married again. Then they don't need to begin or together.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so not. No, I wouldn't trust them. But Larsa shares that Marcus was sending her threatening text message at the end. Larsa doesn't feel like Lisa has her back with Marcus. And like I said, the booger sugar picture came out, I'm sure that it's not going to sit pretty with him at all when he sees it.
Speaker 2: Well, we get through this party. The main things that I'm seeing at the party are Adriana making out NonStop, Gertie wearing this red outfit.
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts which, wait, what's your thoughts on the boy? The French boy? The French boy?
Speaker 2: I think I don't have a feeling that we're going to continue seeing him throughout the season, unfortunately.
Speaker 3: And do you think that Julia dropped Adriana because she wasn't a fan favorite last season.
Speaker 2: I think she dropped her because she's now with Marisol and Alexia.
Speaker 3: She went over to the popular girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm also don't know what you brings to the table at this point. Well, she seems lost to me all the time, and that's coming from somebody who's pretty lost both the best. But multiple times during this you know, not only has Lisa changed outfits, but multiple times she kicks Larsa out of her the home, and then Larsa never really leaves. They say that she's drunk. They kind of go into it more and more and more. This is where we hear more about some of the things that Marcus did to Larsa and I really, I truthfully don't think that Larsa partakes and the booker sugar. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Is that something that somebody that he accused her of.
Speaker 2: I think that was in one of the text messages or in one of the press articles that was released.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know. I didn't follow it.
Speaker 2: Remember a year ago when we were watching the Super Bowl and like nobody was watching it because everybody was following the fight between Larsa and Yes Marcus, I can't but do we think that Lisa and Larsa are going to make up or this is going to continue on?
Speaker 3: Umm? Can somebody check to see if Lisa's still following Marcus? And if she is, I'm going to say it's going to continue on. I bet you she's not. I don't think Lisa.
Speaker 2: Would do that. I think it was tipsy.
Speaker 3: What about Lisa saying she couldn't suck his dick every night because she's a mom? What about Yeah, I forgot that they supposedly had such fifty percent of the time because when Lenny has the kids, well, I mean that the insulty or throwing back and forth, we're pretty gnarly.
Speaker 2: But you know what, at the end of the day, Lisa is no longer following Marcus, so well.
Speaker 3: Like you said, Lisa's like not having it. She's saying that Marcus and her broke up four times, and and then she called it the fake She called it the fake breakup.
Speaker 2: Lisa's following Larsa, but is Larsa following Lisa and she's also following Lisa.
Speaker 3: Larsa's falling Lisa, and Lisa's falling Larsa. Okay, yeah, that's good. But Gertie, when this fight is going on, Gerty yells out, girl, you have TMZ and friends on speed dial.
Speaker 2: I love that she said friends, Like does that mean like when I when she says my friends, I kept thinking of like the song from Friends like I'll be there for you, and they're like.
Speaker 3: A kind of friend.
Speaker 2: I didn't get it.
Speaker 3: And at Lisa honestly shows Larsa the door, and then it was funny because all the other girls in the room, like Mari's O, They're like, she's your friend. You can't do that, she's your Like they're sitting there telling each other, you're sucking dick, you're doing this, you're fake this, You're a bitch, you're she.
Speaker 2: Kept coming back. She didn't want to leave.
Speaker 3: Well she I think she kind of fake leaved and then she came back and sit down and go, yeah, kicking me out of your house.
Speaker 2: This is this is such a pretty good fun party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Larsa is saying that Marcus would call Jody cheap of all things, don't call me cheap.
Speaker 2: You can call me cheap, but I don't. I don't like Marcus.
Speaker 3: I'm cheap.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it like this. I never got the good feeling from Marcus the way that he There's too many things ruminating, Like even at Bravo Con when he got kind of weirded out that Julia asked for him to take a photo of her.
Speaker 3: Remember, I don't know that he got weirded out. I think it was she got weirded out. Well, either way, either it wasn't him, it was it was Larsa. I remember Larsa's the one that.
Speaker 2: Got still weird. If I was like, hey, Eddie, can you take a picture of me and this fan, I don't think you would get upset.
Speaker 3: Well, the problem is it'd be like, you know, one of my enemies on the show going, Hey, Eddie, can you take a picture of me and my friend and be like that.
Speaker 2: Was Julia the enemy of Larsa.
Speaker 3: I think there was some fighting going on and that was the problem.
Speaker 2: I don't think that was the problem. I think it was jealousy. Hey, jealousy. But either way, we have to go. We're done with this episode.
Speaker 3: We're done, Okay, we gotta go. We got real friends team up and try to cut Dick's off when somebody screws with with your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: But I also wouldn't remove somebody from my Instagram unless my friend asked me to. I wouldn't think about it.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't think about it either. Hence I'm still following me Marcus. But he's always been nice to me, and it's it's a you know, I don't know him.
Speaker 2: And you're trying to get in with Michael Jordan. Don't try to fight.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get in Michael Jordan.
Speaker 2: What do I want, Michael Jordan? You want to play first string?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I'll fight the three man. It's happening, is it's happen in all right. It's a great first episode. I's so good. I'm looking forward to to uh this pacify me until Orange County comes out and I gotta go in hiding.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't wait, No, I will You guys who won't be in hiding, I know you'll.
Speaker 3: Be crying watching me. If it plays out like, yeah, you're going to relive.
Speaker 2: Your surgery, well I blocked that out. Well. Thanks guys for tuning in to another episode of to Teason a Pod. We'll be back later this week.